Reviews of Belle of Baton Rouge Hotel 3 stars

102 France Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802, USA

#45 of 58 hotels in Baton Rouge

It was a pleasure staying there, I wish I could of stayed a lil longer

No complaints on anything.... everything was A-ok in my eyes

I missed out on the breakfast cause I was tired, but the buffet to go was superb😋😋can't wait to go back again

Great, but terrible staff at the front. Rude, had attitude, and we're late to check in.
    • Deluxe Double Room

All front desk agents went on break simultaneously at 3:00pm which is check in time. I waited a half hour to check in and was late for a performance because if it. This is unacceptable.

it sucked.
    • Deluxe Double Room

hotel was dirty. bugs came out of plates at buffet. found some sort of smoking products within the room hair in shower stuck to wall

staff was friendly

Not good very unsafe experience 😔
    • Deluxe Double Room

Checking in personal was rude, the place had drugged looking people hanging out in the front of the building very scary experience the pool was very dirty and the carpets smells badly bed were very uncomfortable and the pillows were really hard there were no security personal and they had no ballet services sorry for being to honest but it was I very bad experience I stayed there cause there was not refund back on the room 😔

Beds were clean so the tables and the bathroom!! Checking out was very nice personal.

Ok for the price

Room/Halls had a stale odor. Carpet had stains/burns. Walls could use a fresh coat of paint. No true closet...just a bar on which to hang clothes. Limited dining options...Garden Atrium Buffet only open on Friday & Saturday.

Great price. Convenient to state capitol buildings.

Not happy

That the door stuck also we had fleas in the room. We came in late from the hospital tired so I did not notice it we got up the next morning flipped over the sheets when I seen something black when I went to check it flew off

That it was a close in hotel the rooms were inside

Location was good but had a horrible nights rest on the hard mattress beds slept horrible!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hated the beds. Uncomfortable and caused my husband & I to have back pain !

I was quite disappointed with the mattress on both beds !! They were hard and extremely uncomfortable

My Husband performed at The Soul Food Festival and we booked a room at the Belle.

The walk to the Casino.

Amazing Facility...will Definetly be staying again. The staff was very helpful, the rooms were extremely clean and the restaurant inside the lobby is a must go to.

Not the Worse, Definitely not the Best.
    • Deluxe Double Room

They don’t have in their description that when you get there you are charged a $50.00 dollar deposit for the stay. No big deal right? Well then the entire staff at night was rude and put off a vibe as if you are bothering them. The halls smell like urine, and there are no vending machines for snacks except on the first floor and they don’t keep it up to date. I will definitely never stay here again.

Front desk agent Shameka was very friendly and very happy to...

Rooms were lacking in cleanliness, vapor pipe left behind in bathroom by someone, lack of professionalism by night employees, room not cleaned after sign requesting service, lights & power went out for about 2 hours, room was hot & not up to standard and expectations!

Front desk agent Shameka was very friendly and very happy to assit us and getting into our room early... She was the Best thing about our stay at the Hotel.

The room was ok but we brought food back to the room for dinner and there were only 2 small trash cans in the room and we filled them up with our to-go containers. My husband was unable to get his to-go container in the trash so he set it on the bathroom counter and in the morning there was a trail of ants. Also, check-out was at 11am and we asked if we could have until 11:30am and they refused. I was surprised because it was Monday and I can't imagine they were full?

Awful & wish I had saved my money

Had to switch our room because the hall was filled with weed smoke. Second room seemed half cleaned & no toilet paper. No microwave or mini fridge. The restaurants there were blah & the bar service was awful. The bed was hard as concrete.

The rooms were clean not much else

Under staffed, drug dealers/users every where around hotel and in hotel, pictures did not show the true way the hotel was, breakfast and dinner buffet were not even offered had to eat at there restaurant that had one waiter, I researched the hotel and its reviews were not true. The staff was very rude, the smell at the hotel was bad, the plumbing kept running and the banging of the plumbing was all night long and the water would not drain in tub. Had two rooms and same problems in both, phones didn't work told front desk and rudely asked "What you want me to do about it?" Asked if we could check out because we were not happy she said that rooms for that night were already charged and that she couldn't do a refund till morning. Unable to get our money back for the first night we had to stay because not in budget to pay for two hotels in one night. VERY VERY Disappointed FOR OUT FIRST TRIP TO LOUISIANNA.... Did end up leaving next morning with little sleep.

The rooms were clean not much else

Won’t be back

The casino is trashy, a lot of unsavory hanging around. Begging on corners. Not a great neighborhood. Coffee no breakfast. Won’t return.

Room was nice.

Employees need smile more and greet customers better than they do...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff don't seem happy, where is 0ld staff that seems happy to be at work. This staff don't say hi welcome 0r nothing,

Walls in hotel room was dirty,check in was horrible because there was t00 many people at desks and line wasn't moving fast enough. N0 free breakfast for the price you pay....

Lived up to the amount it was too rent out
    • Deluxe Double Room

The overwhelming chemical smell throughout the entire hotel that never left. The doors from the parking were supposed to be locked 24/7 and opened with a code we're never locked! No snack machines out access to snacks at night.

Price and friendliness

It was worth $47.00.

The rooms weren't clean. The bathroom had hair and the tub isn't for tall people. The AC unit had hair and dust all over it. The desk were dusty.

i was overall pleased, slept well and only wish i could have stayed longer with a discounted rate fo

Parking area access uncovered to lobby and was a long ways from elevators though i know security is an issue as well as space.

clean rooms, comfortable beds, nice towels

Worth the experience

Parking...or lack there of.

Staf I had been trying to find a cart to vary my lugage.....one security officer went above and beyond to help me locate a cart.

The room was not very clean, no housekeeping at all.

There was no house keeping, no clean towels, no trash can liners, they did not make the beds, just no housekeeping at all.

I like the fact that you had to use a code to get in and out of the lot.

I should have read the reviews before booking this hotel and stayed somewhere else.

Everything could have been better. I really expected better, much better. They should just go ahead and close the place, renovate, hire all new staff and management. I never saw a manager or got an apology for anything. I tried to get Valet parking and no one was available the whole time.

Nothing about this property I liked. The staff was rude and not very friendly. The room and bathroom were not clean. There was nowhere to eat. The whole hotel spelled of smoke, even though it says it's no smoking. It totally bothered my sinuses. So I suffered the whole time.

I wish I had not stayed there.

Everything! Everything could have been better, from the front door to the back and everything in between. The hotel and casino should just close now and get renovated and hire staff that wants to work and help the guest have a pleasant stay.

Nothing. The service from the staff was not good and the room was not clean. The carpet had visible debris. The bathroom was not clean at all. The tub had visible dirt and shower curtain needed replacing. I asked about parking for handicap and a close room to the front because of walking and we got the furthest room away from the door. I AM NOT happy and feel I should get a refund. There was no where to eat and rude people working there at the hotel restaurant that greeted us saying that it would be a long wait because of having only one cook. When we finally got to the Captain's Kitchen, they were out of everything, including ice for the drinks. It a too much smoke and the tables were dirty. Needless to say, I will never stay here again, even for free.

It was ok. Won't be my choice next time.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Parking was an issue. Had to park in a nearby parking garage that did not feel safe. Ac was noisy. Very small bathrooms. No Kleenex at all in the room. Smelled bad in hallways.

I asked for 2 beds and got 2 beds.

Great night!
    • Deluxe Double Room

They don’t have refrigerators or microwaves. Only complaint.

The distance from the night club that we were going to was literally 5 minutes. The staff was extremely nice!

I will never book with this hotel again

I was over charged.

Absolutely Nothing. It was a horrible experience, the entire hotel smell like smoke and the stuff wasn’t the mostly friendly people .

It was ok
    • Deluxe Double Room

Your staff at check in was very rude to me.. not going to lie I almost didn’t stay and I didn’t come back this weekend for that reason

I definitely liked the location of the hotel and how nice and clean it was.

Convenient walking distance to my meeting.
    • Deluxe Double Room

No health center. Lock doors extremely early. The pool and recreation center close at 7 pm! Doors to the parking area are locked at 6 pm. We were sitting outside at the tables enjoy the beautiful weather, when a hotel staff member walked by and locked the doors, locking us out! He could have told us he was about to lock them. Rate quoted on Bookings.com was NOT the rate charged when I checked in.

Convenient walking distance to my meeting. Beautiful view overlooking the city and River.

Looks can be deceiving.

Bathroom was dirty there was pubic hair on the floor and the whole hotel smelled. Casino was pretty far distance from the rooms so if you are planning to do some gambling wear your walking shoes. Parking is not great so Big trucks beware. Probably won’t be staying here again.

Location was great. Nice views. Beautiful exterior appearance.

Would not stay here anymore and definitely would like to get my money back

The staff at the belle

I booked my room with booking.com got my confirmation number called hotel they said they had my confirmation for booking but had no rooms so after going back and forth with booking.com and the staff at belle of baton rouge we got a room with twin beds which was not what we booked we booked two double beds and then the staff said we would have a discount on the price it did not happen would not recommend for anyone to stay here staff was very disrespectful my wife had to get a little ugly cause she is a sales director at a Marriott hotel that knows the protocol on hotels and booking.

Enjoyed the bed and the location..

Front desk staff was rude and not very friendly at all.. also called for a plunger that never came!! They were more worried about dancing and talking to each other then service

The bed was super comfy and very convenient staying there since our show was at the the river center!

Great location in downtown Baton Rouge

The room smelled like cigarettes and the bathroom and tub was dirty. Very disappointing. The casino was nothing spectacular. We didn't even play one game. Won't be staying again

Great location in downtown Baton Rouge

I am glad that it is over.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff never smiled. The person who checked me in never made eye contact with me. She was very slow in her work.

The location was close to my next day’s meeting.

Every person was helpful and wonderful--the rest, not so much.

Booking.com Cleanliness (dustiness) Mold in grout = old building

I would have rated this POOR, but the people were all excellent. First, I rate booking.com also poor. Booking.com told us it included free breakfast, which is doesn't have. Booking.com showed it a few bucks cheaper, but it wasn't. The bathroom wasn't bad except for some mold in the grout. The whole hotel was not really clean. I believe they vacuum, but not on the edges where it is gray with dust. The elevator cannot have been cleaned in a very long time. The bed was good, with clean sheets. We chose it because of booking's claim of free breakfast, so booking.com is in our past!

“The Bum of Baton Rouge”

We arrived right around 3:00 which was check-in time. Pulled up to valet park and it was closed until 3:15 so needed to move our car. Im not a snob who’s too good to park my own car but don’t advertise for it then decide when it will be open or closed. There was a dirty cleaning rag and spray bottle of solution left in our room. Bed and pillows were very uncomfortable, nothing else to get to within walking distance which is a shame because the food at buffet isn’t even hot—it’s just brought out from the kitchen somewhere else and dropped in the atrium. Casino was small and unusually smoky. Stayed there an hour and not ONE time did a server ask if I wanted a drink and when I asked a slot tech where the bar was she said there wasn’t one but she’d try and find someone to get me something. This place was probably great in its heyday, but I don’t see better days ahead for the Belle unless some serious money is reinvested at this property.

The staff were all very friendly. I felt sorry for them having to work and promote a place such as this.

Poor
    • Deluxe Double Room

They janitorial service, she didn't change sheets and they didn't bring more towels. The bathroom is super small and you can't give comfortable at night by of the rowdy guest. The doors slam like jail house doors all night and you constantly hear the elevator going up and down. No peace at all!

The beds were too small for 2 people.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The beds were too small for 2 people... there was no coffee pot in the room....the online information said there was in room coffee.... there was some sort of equipment noise that sounded like clanging pipes and a vacuum cleaner type noise turning on and off that went on all night long making it hard to sleep.... this was room 1004...

Decent hotel in the business center of Baton rouge with attached Casino
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff at the reception was not very polite, just straightforward and not using many words. I think guests would enjoy it better if the staff there was smiling, greeting, and addressing with polite words. The shower was a bit old but ok.

The room is very comfortable, bathroom is clean, wifi is good, the airconditioning is excellent and easily adjustable, lots of space around, attached Casino for those who like to gamble a bit:) recommended for easy access to the river and business district.

Had Potential but Ownership is Badly Neglecting the Property

Room was extremely poorly maintained with Dark (Sweat?) Stains on Furniture Upholstery back and arms. Blanket on bed was some kind of synthetic that had wear holes and was decomposing such that it felt like foam rubber that was shedding. Tile grout was dirty, paint was blistering in shower. Exposed Poor Drywall repairs in multiple places. The thing that summed up the total lack of care by Tropicana management was that several of the room number signs in the hallway had come loose and were hanging crooked on the wall and had not been fixed. But hey they did put a Christmas Tree Air Freshener in my Air Conditioner for that fresh outdoor scent to the room.

It was a beautiful, if empty, atrium and it was quiet, in a very interesting historic part of town close to riverwalk, museums, and civic center. Cost was 30% or so lower than other downtown hotels.

Fair
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms linens, carpet, mattress and bathroom is very much in need of being updated.

Staff was friendly, location was great as well as the view. Buffet was good.

To sum it up.. The next time I come to Baton Rouge the Belle will be my home away from home.

I didn't like that I had to experience this alone.

There were several things that I liked. Staff stood out the most. Very helpful and courteous. The comfort of the room was awesome. The view of the Mississippi river from my room was awesome.

It was fair. Probably would never book here again
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff at this hotel is the most unfriendly, unprofessional people I’ve ever encountered!!! All with the exception of Mike that works the bar , everyone else looks at you when you’re asking a question as if you’re not talking at all!!!

Convenience to the river center for my daughter’s competition

Good time and value for the money.

Bartender was accommodating attentive and efficieni called to advise I was not arriving until after midnight and staff held my reservation. My daughter was able to have an adjoining room even though she arrived a day later

The stay was great, the people were fantastic and I would stay again.

They couldn’t let me book my room for another week at the same rate without going through the travel website I went through originally.

The people were very accommodating.

I grew up in Baton Rouge and would often go to the Atruim...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff at the front desk were rude.

I grew up in Baton Rouge and would often go to the Atruim for entertainment. The atruim is still beautiful. The buffet is good.

My room smelled.

My room smelled.. Room 333. We called the front desk to get an extra blanket they said they had none since house keeping was gone..It took over an hour and half to get our food at the bar. The service was slow. Very slow..

Bad, bad, and bad
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms was terrible. The first room I was in smelled like mildew. No refrigerator or microwave. So i asked for another room. It took a while for the receptionist to get an ok. Finally she did. We walk into the 2nd room and sees a roach crawling up the wall. The next day we didn’t get our room clean the entire weekend after leaving out for the day. So I call the front desk. She ask did I get the room with a coupon. No but what did that have to do with cleaning the room. Well it never got cleaned. Asked for towels twice, an hour later the towels were brought to the room. Sunday morning I wake up and sees another roach crawling up the wall. This place needs new management.

Restaurant was good. Servers was nice and kind.

My view from my room was great.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff was RUDE! They don't greet you if you ask a question they look at you like your dumb. My restroom was not fully clean it was hair on the floor and in the tub.The parking was a mess.

My view from my room was great.The bar and food was great as well. My room was neat and cold just how I like it. The water that was in the room was a plus as well my stay was ok.

Will try again because the LOCATION was perfect.

customer service at check in desk was not to PAR. the staff in the 102 bar was really good and the custodians, and all other employees were friendly

the place was beautiful and quite clean, the rooms.... eh those were ok. i was given the wrong room and the woman who checked us in was TERRIBLE. she acted as tho i was bothering her when i had to come back 3 times bc our room was not correct, then the gat code didnt work. i just dealt with the dead roach in the corner. luckily the hotel was clean-ish. i just could no longer deal with the girls attitude. so i just dealt with it. the LOCATION was EVERYTHING. i could walk to the river center, the USS KID and VET MEMORIAL. the riverfront was the best part. I would stay there again, just hope i wouldnt be treated the same.

The location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

There was nothing nice about this place. We smelled the marijuana in our room the whole nite and A/C didn’t work, staff was rude, drinks hangin out everywhere.. and dirty..

The location.

Just wasn’t what I expected for a hotel like that.....
    • Deluxe Double Room

Well where do I start. First NO valet worker ever come met us at your vehicle ! Then the worker at the front desk never said anything nice and had an attitude the whole time. She handed my keys in the evening tell me where the elevators were little things like that for the whole time. Their room was filthy and the bathroom didn’t even rain from the shower.

The view out my room!

The floor I stayed on was quiet.

The cleaning staff was so unprofessional. Someone purposely put the “do not disturb” sign on my door so they could say they didn’t have to clean my room. My room stayed dirty all day, nothing was cleaned, the fire alarm went off and I never heard it on my floor because it was broken, and the overall cleanliness of the hotel was pretty gunky. I saw roaches and they did not have a microwave or fridge in my room. I’ll never stay there again.

The floor I stayed on was quiet.

never again

The Guest Service Rep said one word ..."sign here" The Moment you walk to The hotel section it's like the air got cut off. The Rooms smelled like cigarettes no coffee pot

it was near the River Center

Great!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff....no matter who I spoke to, that person would give me amazing service and always with a smile. I went to front desk for help, they were so kind, friendly and went above and beyond. The two ladies I ordered breakfast from both days were so kind and took such good care of me, even when I had a little spill. The housekeeping crew that took care of me on 7th floor were so kind and friendly. I needed a few extra items and they jumped right to it. Another one of them helped my daughter with looking for a lost wallet. We actually found it misplaced in a suitcase. But they were so kind to help. What a staff! I worked in a resort in Florida at front desk & as concierge so I know what it takes to go the extra mile. I am so appreciative. Please pass this on to your staff.

The Casino was very small,smokey, over crowded and stinky.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The Casino was very small,smokey, over crowded and stinky. We left within 5 minutes an went to the casino down the street.There was no microwave or fridge in the room for the price that I paid.

Very Quiet. Loved the bed. Had plenty of pillow and towels.
    • Deluxe Double Room

No overhead lights but most hotels don’t have overhead lights. Bathroom way too small.

Room was cold when we arrived and it was easy to get extra towels. Whole staff was very friendly and helpful.

The bed was very comfortable.

The ladies that were checking people in were not the friendliest. I felt like they could careless if I stayed there or not. The breakfast that they offer in the atrium didnt offer the variety that they used to offer.

The bed was very comfortable.

The hotel definitely has some wear and tear.

The hotel definitely has some wear and tear. It seems time for a new paint job and maybe some new fixtures. The price is for the location, not the amenities. There are nicer hotels downtown.

I would stay there again if in the area, but I would not go out of the way to stay there

I think the walk way to casino could have be nicer And right out side the Casio could be more inviting , it seamed like a bad bus station with cheap patio furnishing

It was more fancy than I thought it would be in the lobby area,

view of river walk from my room.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Telephone is not connected. I had to use my cell phone to call the front desk for Bell Hop.

view of river walk from my room. I was able to leave the hotel and be on the river walk. Bed comfortable.

Very Average, dissappounting wont stay there again.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Not very friendly front desk gave very little information,no breakfast not even continental breakfast not a good value for the money.

The eggs were good, everything there was very average.

I LOVE THE BELLE, BUT I THINK WITH ALL THE CHANGES, WE WILL BE GOING ELSEWHERE NEXT YEAR.
    • Deluxe Double Room

THEY NO LONGER INCLUDE ANY TYPE OF BREAKFAST... VERY MUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT AND MAY EFFECT OUR STAYING HERE NEXT YEAR. MOST IMPORTANTLY, OUR CURTAINS WOULD NOT CLOSE, LEAVING US TO BE SEEN BY ALL THE PARKING LOT - AT ALL TIMES!!!!! OUR TUB HAD BIG CHIPS IN PORCELAIN AND ONE VERY UNPLEASANT SMELLING SOAP.

BEDS AND PILLOWS ARE COMFY. STAFF ARE WONDERFUL.

The bed was comfortable and very quiet. I would stay there again. Great stay for the money.

Bathroom dated and mirror too low for me to see myself. Got stuck in the elevator and had to go down two floors and take a different one.

Staff was fantastic and super helpful.

This place is an absolute dump and I had a miserable experience. You probably will too.

Front desk staff was rude. Bags they were holding for guests were left unsecured for any passerby to pick up. The carpet was soiled, frayed and peeling. Burn marks were on the desk. The shower didn't drain. Multiple thick hairs left in bathroom, including on the towels. The bed did not have a comforter, just two thin sheets as a covering. The elevator was rusted out, pocked with scum stains and we shared our ride with observable roaches. Walls are paper thin and we had to call front desk asking for another room because of boisterous neighbors. Hotel refused, but did send up security twice to a neighboring room.

The location is conveniently located next to the Raising Cane’s River Center.

I won't recommend it to anyone.

Need serious upgrades. The room I stayed in had dirty clothes in it. When I checked out I let them know. No one was very concerned. I shouldn't have had to pay for that stay. I wasn't even offered a discount.

Value is the word... not bad but not nice
    • Deluxe Double Room

Great value! Room & casinos are dated. Small things like mildew on curtain, broken furniture, and thin walls. Decent for the price for sure! Two blocks up people are paying 2-3x the rate.

Staff is nice, and it’s in a great location

Rooms are dirty and dated, it smelled like cigarettes had cigarette burns on tables and a hole in bathroom door

Staff is nice, and it’s in a great location

Tv didn’t work, room was dirty, bed and pillows were as hard...

Tv didn’t work, room was dirty, bed and pillows were as hard as a rock. Halls smelled like cigarettes and marajuana. Quite possibly the worst hotel I have ever stayed at.

I don't know if the fire works on the level was with
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms are small but that I can handle. The beds are so hard its terrible. The shampoo they give seems out of date.I wish smoking wasn't allowed on the boat anymore there was so much smoke made me sick. I stunk so bad. Or at least have a smoke free floor. Most the staff are not nice at all!

I like the look of the place and the are. The price is good to.

It is in a great location and if you are looking for some fun then it is the perfect place.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I did not like that the hotel smelled like cigarrettes , even though it is a non smoking facility.

I liked that I was able to check in at a later time than orginal and they did not give me any problems.

Bed comfy w multiple pillows

Booked king bed, none available at check in. They coded keys to our room to another person who just walked in room w luggage. Our keys wouldn't work after that, had to get new ones. No fridge or microwave in room.

Bed comfy w multiple pillows

Lsu game

There was a lsu game traffic was the worst. I had to late check in the gave my room away. They give me a discount. But my husband and i had to sleep in separate beds

Near my job

unlikely to ever book this property again

Dirty bathroom. uncomfortable bed did not feel safe

The location was convenitent to the stadium and provided access to the shuttle. Staff was pleasant. That's about it.

Smells like 5,000,000 cigarettes!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hotel smelled like old cigarettes, the cleaning staff went into my room Just before my arrival and smoked in the room...found the butt in the garbage can. The casino had homeless people wondering the stairwells and no ventilation at all...had to leave quickly due to the amount of smoke, beautiful view of the river .

Proximity to river and museums was great.

AWFUL

NO coffeemaker.. NO fridge... NOmicrowave... NO safe... NO room service. You literally had to get dressed and go down to the Lobby for coffee or tea and we had my 93 year old mother-in-law with us! What really is UNEXCEPTABLE...Our table lamp wouldn't come on, so I attempted to plug it in ... FIERCE SPARK... burned my fingers and apparently it blew out all outlets on that side of room. I informed Hotel. NO ONE CHECKED TO FIND OUT IF I WAS OKAY!!! The maintenance man was our only saving grace and supporter by moving us to another room.Since no one made ANY ATTEMPT check on me, a lawsuit is impending in December unless we do hear from someone about that experience!!!!!!!We should have known how our experience would be from beginning because the front desk clerks were some of the most unfriendliest people ever and we travel extensively!!!! NEVER ONCE saw a smile!!!! OBVIOUSLY, WILL NEVER RETURN!!

There was nothing that stood out to "like"

Would not stay there again
    • Deluxe Double Room

The toilet in our bathroom was very nasty. The beds were very uncomfortable. Because of an event in the hotel, guests were not able to park in the hotels lot, but instead had to park in the parking garage behind the hotel. Guests then could not access the hotel through the main doors at the back of the hotel, again because of an event. Instead guests had to enter around the side of the hotel and proceed down a long employee hallway. Of course the did provide expensive valet service as an alternative. Overall not impressed with this hotel.

Not much.