Reviews of Sheraton Crescent 3 stars

2620 West Dunlap Avenue, North Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85021, USA

#49 of 141 hotels in Phoenix

I pray for an apology and more stricked cleaning regulations.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Our room smelled of marajuna, there was half filled bottle of water, by the coffee machine, partiers in the room next to me that made me feel uncomfortable. Empty bottles on the back porch and vasiline looking finger prints on the glass door. Than they cleaned the room and the smell came right back. The dorrs and elevators have fingerprints everywhere. It was just not kept up at all.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Terrible
    • Traditional King Room

The hotel was not what we expected. We came here for our anniversary and was very disappointed. The room was disgusting it looked like it was very old and never been cleaned. I was very disappointed. The pictures on the internet where decieving. The staff was very helpful but the hotel definitely needs alot of work.

The breakfast and orderves where good

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Highly recommend
    • Traditional King Room

Someone went running through the hall knocking on doors for no reason. I know hmm it's not the fault of the hotel, but just an inconvenience I experienced.

Staff, location, overall feel was awesome. The staff went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable! The on site Starbucks was great to get my morning going.

We always come back.
    • Standard King Room

Some deferred maintenance issues. Wiggly handrails on pool and hot tub. Also. And I know this is weird. Housekeeping should actually sit on the toilet to see the bathroom at that level. Have maintenance go through the bathroom with fresh caulk.

This hotel is a classy, timeless oasis. Always has been. The pool. The trees. The bathrooms. But especially the bed. Big ole bed. Excellent pillows. Fancy linens. Lobby is impressive. Valet. 👍 👍 👍

The property was well maintained, the food was delicious, it...
    • Traditional King Room

The pool was not as clean as it could have been, and the TV in our room was quite small and outdated.

The property was well maintained, the food was delicious, it was a great value.

NO hospitality what so ever!

Extremely disappointed. The customer service here is horrible. They were completely un accomadating! When presented with a situation where I was unhappy, jasmine at the front desk made no attempts to remedy the situation. She was rude and disrespectful. Our room was dirt my ave there were food stains all over the couch. Check out wasn’t until 12 and I was woken up with continuous loud knocks at 8:30AM, when I got up and got dressed to open the door it was the housekeeping trying to get me out of my room already. The one day I get to sleep in I was woken up before 9am. I emailed the manager with no response! This was not the first time I have stayed here but it is 100% the LAST time I will.

Bathroom walls stained and the bathtub had hairs, wall paper...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Bathroom walls stained and the bathtub had hairs, wall paper peeling off. AC unit panel In room wasn’t on after they replaced it maintenance didn’t pick up All The dust left behind.

2nd stay and not good at all.
    • Traditional King Room

The sink was dirty on arrival as if some one "trew up in it" On the last day the toilet backed up and overflowed in the room with sewage. The lobby chair smell and needs cleaning. Overall very tired hotel.

Great value, location, and management
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room service was a little slow. We arranged for a birthday surprise for my sister and it was not in the room when we arrived as promised. They did bring it to us after but it took close to 45min. We also had a water leak in the bathroom that soaked the carpet and maintenance took awhile to show up.

The staff was very friendly and the kids loved the water slide. The property is beautiful and in a great location! Tons of food and shopping nearby. We had an issue with our room and management resolved it quickly.

Great family experience close to GCU.
    • Traditional Double Room

On site cafe not open past 2:00 pm. No channel guide in the room.

Lots of activities on the property. Very large pool with cabanas and a water slide to keep kids entertained. Atmospher is like a resort with well lit gardens and peaceful fountains.

Great staff!

Not the best part of Phoenix, but really close to GCU.

The staff was great! We were taking our daughter to GCU and were concerned with the safety of all her belongings being in the car. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate and keep our property safe. The kids liked the pool and the slide.

Great value!
    • Traditional King Room

Not the greatest geographical location, but the hotel is nicer than it's surroundings. Air conditioner in our room was LOUD, and didn't cool the entire room, just the desk area immediately in front of it.

Nicely updated, clean, friendly staff, well maintained facilities.

Would love to go back sometime.

People fighting in the hall in middle of night.. but staff took care of it immediatly! Wish it had more umbrellas by the main pool.

Loved the waterslide.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

It was a great stay and nice ambiance. however not enough pool hours not any Continental breakfast.
    • Traditional Double Room

There was no breakfast and the pool closed a little too early.

the pillows were soft and easy on my neck because I get stiff sometimes, so it was very relaxing. nearby restaurants were good but not enough shops.

Room was nice.
    • Traditional King Room

Glass on tables and bathroom floor not clean. Makes you wonder about everything else. Having to slam the door so hard to shut.

Room was nice. Good location.

Slide swimming pool
    • Standard King Room

I asked the staff to give me microwave several times and they didn't pay attention to me, plus you put me in a handicap room with small shower and I am used to bath but I managed with my kids.

Slide swimming pool

Enjoyable!!!

I did not find anything I did not like....

The place when you walk in is likr "wow"...the atmosphere is family oriented, the whole place is inviting, clean, and beautiful...

I wouldn't go anywhere else!
    • Standard King Room

No garbage cans on the floors; we have to go downstairs whenever we need to throw out a lot of trash. We don't want to call housekeeping every time. I suggested this to the hotel.

We stay at the Sheraton Crescent every time we go to visit my mom there. Service is always excellent, we always have what we need. We have gotten to know the staff and they always treat us like family.

The beds were very comfy.
    • Traditional Double Room

There are no microwaves in the room, so it would have been nice if there was a place in the hotel where you can use one if needed.

The beds were very comfy. Check-in was fast and efficient. Parking was easy and stress-free. There are restaurants and shopping nearby for convenience.

Serious updates needed
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Carpet had multiple stains and peeling walls. Shower had no water pressure. Bathroom door had peeling paint and mold.

The staff were very friendly and did a great job.

unique stay.....

holes in the walls of the hallways doors of room a lot of scuff marks.....place kinda reminded me of the shining the movie....

the bed was nice n firm bathroom was nice.....pool area amazing especially the water slides.....

Location is great love that most of their rooms have...
    • King Room with Mountain View

Always enjoy my stay but cleaning in the rooms could be better tub needs to be reglazed badly always looks dirty and time for bedding and pillows to be updated

Location is great love that most of their rooms have balconies

Great stay!

Our room wasn't ready so the automatically upgraded us to top floor which breakfast was included. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Pool was fantastic.

Wonderful staff very friendly. Very comfortable room..
    • Traditional King Room

That they did not have the buffet breakfast on !

The staff were excellent and did everything to make our stay comfortable.. liked the peacefulness of our room .

Worth the Stay, Good Location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

-Upon checkout, I specifically requested a local taxi ($15-20) to airport. Instead, front desk called a hired car ($45) which cost more than twice the fare but in a time crunch I had no room to argue. -Time for interior updates. I was excited to learn that Marriott has recently acquired the property. Will definitely return when visiting Phoenix, AZ.

+ALL staff were friendly. +At-will daily free hotel shuttle within 5 mile radius of hotel. +On site leisure activities: 3 pools (1 w/water slide), tennis courts & workout facility. +We stayed on Club Level with access to 24/7 drinks & snacks. +Beds were very comfortable! +Great restaurant & bar on premise. Convenient to lots of shopping, food options & sightseeing options.

Nice, clean and comfortable at a decent price.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The only thing was that our room was located facing the free way so it was a bit loud at night due to the traffic and I wish they served a simple breakfast would be nice even if it was just coffee and pastries or donuts because we had to be up and off to MEPS early in the morning and couldn't afford the room service breakfast.

We stayed here one night because its where MEPS put my son up while waiting to be shipped off to the Navy the next day. We were on a tight budget but the hotel exceeded my expectations, beds were comfortable, rooms were decent size and were nice and clean. Family and kid friendly is always a plus for me, staff was very polite.

I would probably stay again.
    • Standard King Room

It could have been cleaner. Glass tops on tables were milky looking and around our bed I could see stuff that had not been cleaned or vacuumed.

Conveniently located and easy to find.

The best for the money
    • Traditional Double Room

How courteous the staff was. As well as any problems with the room were taken care of immediately. The location is fantastic. Will stay there again definitely

Amazing deal! Need it again!
    • Traditional Double Room

They advertise robes yet they didnt have any available!

The water slide. But we didn't get to go on it because we checked in at sunset & thats when it closes. I had to be at work early rhe next morning.

This hotel was unbelievably bad for a Sheraton
    • Club Double Room

-staff was rude at front desk -major dust all around light fixtures & vents in room, carpets were stained. -i booked a suite , they told me none were available upon check in! -numerous issues with our keys not working. They would work in the a.m. & then wouldn't work later on in the day! -a checkbook with money went missing which was tucked away in my luggage!! -you could hear police sirens all night long -continental breakfast was bad. They were out of everything, dirty silverware all around, found a hair in my eggs. -elevator wasn't working properly. The doors would constantly open & close before finally getting you to your floor!

Lobby, pool area & restraunt were all nice. Outside of hotel was well maintained.

Still an enjoyable 3 night stay
    • Traditional King Room

Not the most comfortable bed. Need a more private adults only area. Couldn't enjoy the beautiful pool as kids were splashing and screaming everywhere.

I was able to upgrade to a higher level to get away from all the kids (some sporting event) that were there for the holiday weekend. The amenities were all fantastic.

Next time we will try Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort

1) Club lounge. Too small for club room guests. Always looked overcrowded and devoured. It was taken over by large groups. Water and soft drinks were warm and coffee was cold and breakfast had frozen bagels, cold oatmeal, and nothing warm. No waffles or eggs and evening appetizers were basic cheese and crackers and happy hour was for fee only. Sadly, Residence Inn provides a better club room environment than this so-called Sheraton! 2) Pools were large but not large enough for qty of guests such as rowdy teens with no supervision. Small children couldn’t play near shallow end due to rough-play. The adult pool was full of kids and babies because the kid pool was over crowded with teens and big-kid adults. 3) Hotel is big but it was was understaffed. It couldn’t handle restaurant and room service due to two large special events. Hotel environment def does not feel like a Sheraton. Felt like the neighborhood hangout and was overrun by rowdiness. And club lounge felt like a 1 star hotel lobby.

Caesar salad in restaurant was great! Staff were friendly but frustrated due to poor management!

The restaurant the food was good.
    • Traditional Double Room

I was on 3fl,the wall ways walking to your room awful because all the doors on each room dirty,with marks,the bathroom very poor quality and the light.beside they put a hold on my hard even though I pay for the entire stay.the patio the table cloths were dirty. Not even once they change them. Sadly its was not I expected.

The restaurant the food was good.i

Just amazing and more to do with family and friends and children.
    • Standard King Room

I loved everything the rooms the huge swimming pools and tennis courts the fountain in the front of the building it was very nice and clean staff was very nice and helpful and respectful and considerate at all times I recommend this hotel to anyone.

Beautiful hotel!

The bed was hard and the room was a bit warm. Even with the AC it stayed stuffy and slightly uncomfortable.

Stunning building with great amenities. Huge room with an amazing view!

Hotel overall was nice for value but location was terrible if youre trying to visit downtown.
    • Traditional Double Room

The cleanliness of the rooms were not up to standards of the Sheraton. Room was dusty and no trash bags for garbage. Needs new housekeeping. Pool and slides and tennis basketball courts great for families. If trying to visit Scottsdale or downtown Phoenix this location is too far and u spend 20 bucks each way in uber.

The pool area was very well kept and staff was friendly.

Patio and bathroom was filthy, complained and was moved to...
    • Deluxe Room with Balcony

Patio and bathroom was filthy, complained and was moved to another room. In the morning, as I was moving the blankets I noticed the thick blanket in between the comforter and bed sheets was dirty, had stains that haven't been washed. The bathtub drain was clogged and I did complain again, it was handled by the housekeeping. The room was cleaned but I was very disappointed that I had to even experience that for a Sheraton. Will no be staying here again.

Price, pools, water slide, restraunt, bar.
    • Deluxe Queen with Mountain View

The bath tub, the comode too low to the floor, the room had an odd odor fixed only the last 2 days???

Price, pools, water slide, restraunt, bar. Very pretty decor.

They stole my money
    • Traditional Double Room

I didn't like the fact that they took 200 out of my account and they're supposed to only take $85 that was a problem I have call them and there was nobody to explain to me why they took that money out of my account and I have to call my bank because they are not give me good information why they did it. As I speak right now we are still on the case is going on

If was clean comfortable and near almost everything

Gabriella Went the extra mile and provided fair Kurt...
    • Club King Room

Went the extra mile and provided fair Kurt assertive customer serviceI had no idea about the breakfast on the seventh floor and I missed it if it was included in my reservation somebody should have told me

Gabriella Went the extra mile and provided fair Kurt assertive customer service

Horrible service
    • Traditional King Room

I was put in what felt like a dining room with a Murphy bed. Not good at all! When I checked in the front desk agent tried to send me to the other Sheraton. I actually left and came back and had to show her my reservation again.

Great freeway access

The Best bar none!
    • Traditional King Room

The only bad thing was that after traveling most of the night to get there we didn't sleep till around 4am then by the time we got to the club lounge for breakfast everything was put away. Maybe have breakfast till a little later for late night travelers.

The property is extremely well managed and staffed. Every time we stay it is a very relaxing and enjoyable experience. Unfortunately we don't run into that often enough these days except at your wonderful hotels. Keep up the great work.

staff was friendly
    • Traditional Double Room

Bathroom door was dirty. Light switch to bathroom was dirty. Something on the blanket of one of the beds, also one wash cloth was dirty and had a hair in it.

staff was friendly

Sheraton Hotel
    • Traditional King Room

I did not like the restaurant was not open until the posted time. The Hotel Rooms were neglected ( closet doors, bathroom door were badly chipped and dinged). The rooms were not properly cleaned. Unless you have a room facing the pool and/or mountains you will not sleep as the freeway is extremely loud. The only downside on the waterslide was the amount of rust around it, especially the stairs and Rock under slide as you walk up.

The amenities we're good. Waterslide, Tennis Court, Multiple Pools, Exercise Room. The staff we're polite and friendly.

Upscale for very little!
    • Traditional King Room

Nothing! Everything was great!

Everything! Staff very friendly and professional! Very upscale feel, but the value was absolutely remarkable! Room was spacious, clean, comfortable! It was a gorgeous day (lucky me since right at the cusp of Arizna summer) so I opened the doors to my 2 balconies and the breeze filled the room! Room service spectacular! This hotel had a restaurant, bar, & Starbucks!

They only had a room with 1 bed, there were four of us.
    • Standard King Room

They only had a room with 1 bed, there were four of us. Front receptionist was snooty. I do understand they had many big events happening, however customer service was unprofessional maybe too young. More training, did not see leadership

Convenient and affordable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not enough power outlets in the room. Carpeting could use update. Only allows 3 devices per room on WiFi - we are traveling with 6 and always had to log out/in again.

Great beds, lots of pillows in different degrees of firmness. Convenient location, nice staff, good bar, nice gym

Bad stay, due to your personnel is worst around the worl
    • Traditional Double Room

When I arrive to the hotel and trying to do the check in I had a lot of issue. I had to wait more than 3 hours because no room available, my credit card was not accepted, not even the money, I spent more than 1 hour. I am a Foxconn manager, our peolle usually stay in your hotels, but I am seriously trying to change this rule, it was a very bad experience. I actually do not want to stay anymore in your hotel. Also no one from Foxconn.

Facity, environment, house keeping

Pleasantly surprised
    • Club King Room

The breakfast that comes with the club level has pretty much zero options for a diabetic

The room was spacious, clean, and the bed was comfy 😊 The cabanas at the pool were available to anyone; no rental needed.

We enjoyed our stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Club Level

Asked to have joining rooms or rooms close by, but that didn't happen, got rooms completely opposite of each other. We couldn't check in at 3 and had a wedding at 4, very frustrating!! The free breakfast was wiped out at 9 am

Rooms are very nice. Good value for price. Enjoyed the pool and slide. Propery is nice, lots of parking

I enjoy staying here, its two years in a row my dayghter celebrated her bday here.

Room service was ordered and the burgers were not even cooked, so my girls didn’t touch them and wasted food and money. The pool was very rough with loose pieces of rubbish, and our guests has scraped up toes and feet which also bled a bit.

The bed was very comfortable and the room had a view of pool/ slide which was convenient.

Comfortable room and bed.
    • Traditional King Room

The room is not noise insolated. I could hear a lot of noise from above and side to side. Especially from the voyeurs in the next room and above. Their gigling and movements were very easy to hear. I'm sure they were hotel staff. Now, you wouldn't want to lose your staff to jail or worse just because they were too stupid to realize the walls were too thin, would ya? Room 436. EASY access from elevator service area and ajdacent rooms.

Comfortable room and bed.

Location and room comfort was good. Just need some attention to cleanliness and paint touch up
    • Traditional King Room

No towels in the gym, the room doors need paint touch up, elevators need to be cleaned, dirt and wrappers on the floor. Glass tables in lobby area were dirty all weekend.

Bed

overall it was good and it was really close to where i needed to be so that worked out really well
    • Deluxe Queen Room

there was no breakfast included..i would have had to pay $15 for each person... there was stain in the carpet, and one of the chairs was missing screw..

Way better than expected. Great value for money.

Maybe a bigger tv

The club floor room was great. It was really cool to have to put our key card to even get to our floor. Makes you feel like a secret agent or something.

His property was very good .
    • Traditional King Room

I have never had a problem booking the room with booking.com and I ordered a king bed and it said it was available and I booked but they didn’t give me the room that I ordered and they didn’t accommodate me in anyway she was a little rude and I would have gave this place a 10 but because of that a 5 customer service is everything .....

His property was very good ..! Nice pool nice bomb fires and the room was clean

A much needed oasis in the middle of chaos.
    • Traditional King Room

Well, I would not have allowed the door to kick me in the touch thus locking me out, in my jammies, as I placed the tray outside. The staff was there to help me back in.

This was wonderful. Service, people, food. All wonderful. Made my one night seem like a vacation.

Excellent staff, service, and comfort
    • Traditional King Room

I had been driving all day when I got there and the staff were so nice! Room service was excellent, I hadn’t slept so good in a long time. I would definitely stay there again.

comfortable pillows.
    • Traditional King Room

wall paper peeling near room. some missing base boards. lamps plugged into user accessible power strips (not in the wall outlets behind the furniture). foul smell at elevator lobby (sumps?), leased garage is not directly connected to hotel.

comfortable pillows.

Free wifi, convenient to my conference.
    • Traditional Double Room

Getting old, had sewer issues. Sevela room doors and my bathroom door needs to be replaced, not paited over with primer only.

Free wifi, convenient to my conference.

Horrible!
    • Traditional King Room

Hotel stunk like sewer! Bed was dirty. The sheets, bedding and pillows smelled horrible! Heard doors slamming all night long!

Nothing! Worst property I’ve ever stayed at!

Next time I visit , I would like stay longer
    • Traditional King Room

There was nothing to dislike , the clerk was very attentive to our needs 👍🏽.

The grounds of the property was well-maintained our room had a beautiful view of the tennis courts and the valley . Our room was clean , bed was very comfortable .🙂

Sub par
    • Traditional King Room

Poor maintenance, peeling paint and damaged woodwork in the room. The staff attitude and helpfulness was very sub-par. Had to request a 2nd bathrobe, it was never delivered so we got one from the cleaning staff. The next day they removed it and left us with one after servicing the room. The breakfast staff was disorganized every morning leaving many customers waiting just to be seated, and had to ask for refills on coffee and other normal service. Took over an hour to get towels delivered to the adult pool. During a fire alarm the dirt we tried to exit wouldn't open, as it jammed on the concrete step outside. Garbage and mud left by guests stayed on the floor for hours while staff walked past it. Totally unacceptable for any hotel, especially a big brand Sheraton.

The facility has everything a nice Sheraton should.

For a large well known hotel chain, it’s the best bang for your buck!
    • Traditional Double Room

Some parts of the hotel room corridor was damaged which needed repair, also the elevator floor smelt like someone used sewerage water to wash it...really sticky for a short time. But the smell went away afterwards!

Did not have breakfast at the hotel, nor did we bought a breakfast package! Room was was very comfortable, and had a wonderful small balcony outside. Beds were very comfy too, I think it should have a microwave on suite for making a quick snack.

It's like going to a place to sleep and no one cares
    • Deluxe Queen with Mountain View

No staff anywhere ,there is a water slide without supervision, no clean towels after 5 pm , unclean the room ,elevators, we specify that was our wedding aniversary they didnt clean out room and we receive unusable voucher because an event was taking over of the hotel at that time, terrible experience

The breakfast

Fun place for the family to stay
    • Lifestyle room

The deposit was weird. And I was charged for meals I didn’t eat, so I had billing disputes.

The pool area was great, the room was very nice and it’s conveniently located to all of Phoenix

No mini fridge in the room.
    • Traditional King Room

No mini fridge in the room. Called staff and they kindly brought me one but failed to mention that they charged for it! Even a motel provides a mini fridge at no cost

I really liked the fact that there were gaming stations for...
    • Traditional King Room

I didn't like that I had to pay extra for the breakfast buffet that tasted like crap and the service at the bistro was horrible.

I really liked the fact that there were gaming stations for the kids and also a nice pool with a huge waterslide.

Great experience!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Property is older and needs some gerneral cosmetic repairs but still a good value.

Location was nice. Older property but still a good option when in the area.

Ok rooms bad view and horrible breakfast but great waterside
    • Traditional Double Room

They came into my room without calling me because the Previous occupants had left baggage in the room we went to go get food came back and someone was in a room without even telling us anything. The breakfast was so nasty thank goodness it was complementary because they entered our room other than that it would of been $15.99 per person which I would've had a better deal going off the dollar menu at McDonald's

I like that they have a waterside for the kids

Property was a great place for a family stay.
    • Traditional Double Room

We just happened to show up the same night as multiple others coming in from CA for spring training (which we were unaware of). We booked a double room as we had our 2 young girls with us. Although they gave us a beautiful end of hall suite, it only had one Murphy bed which wasn’t very comfortable, and would only allow us one rollaway. So although the property was beautiful, I wish we would have gotten a room with two queen beds as booked so we could sleep comfortably.

Property was a great place for a family stay. Great pool and water slide for the kids!

Good but not great
    • Traditional King Room

That it was a handicap room without a bathtub and the shower drain was clogged so the bathroom flooded. Also they don't have USB ports in the room, I didn't have the wall piece to my charger, they advertise they can provide anything for technology but no phone chargers? They them opened the little store so I could buy one for $20 but they were out of stock. They shouldn't advertise if they can't provide.

The bed was very comfortable

We would never stay at this hotel again.
    • Deluxe Queen with Mountain View

Buffet was terrible as it was always cold. Pillows were terrible as they must have been there since the hotel was built. Faucet in the shower didn't work even after engineering fixed it was still hard to use. No place to put your clothes. For what we paid it sure wasn't worth it.

Breakfasts were good.

A consistent hotel, good for business travel.
    • Traditional King Room

The water in my tub backed up and I had to have maintenance come before I could take a shower. Dirty water coming up the drain is kinda gross and I think it is just a result of the hotel being older. The front desk did compensate me for the inconvenience although I didn't ask them to which was nice.

This is a comfortable hotel that isn't new but was really fancy when it was. I have stayed here many times so I know what to expect and the facilities and common areas are nice but there areas where it shows wear. I like the views and rooms overall and the amenities in the rooms and at the hotel. Also the front desk staff is always nice.

Better off camping.
    • King Suite

That my King Suit bed was a full sized Murphy Bed that was actually broken. We had to move the mattress to the floor since guest services could not assist us. Somehow, they thought a $100 discount made up for that. Still paid $300 for one night.

I liked the balcony on the room.