Reviews of Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront 4 stars

600 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010, USA

#8 of 11 hotels in Burlingame

Excellent rooms, breakfast and dinner

Reception people difficult to understand, and to long to wait for help. Breakfast a bit expensive.

Breakfast and dinner excellent. The rooms. Nice view to the airport.

Nice luxury hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Bay View

Beds were super clean and comfortable! Staffs were warm to customers. This hotel is very close to shore, jogging or taking a walk around at morning would be a great experience.

Good place to sleep if you are connecting the next day.
    • Deluxe King Room with Bay View

The Hilton shuttles at the airport are a little confusing. There are several shuttles serving different Hilton hotels around the area, and information about where they were going was not clear. The hotel is not very modern.

Convenient location next to the airport. Food and breakfast were good.

bar staff was very nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room

it's probably time to be thinking about a re-model/updating. things are looking a little dated

bar staff was very nice...was there to watch warriors game room was pleasant...cooling worked well

Not bad for an overnight stay.

The rooms were clean but the pillows, towel and curtains smelled musty. It was hard to tell if the pillow cases were changed due to them smelling musty. The rolled up towels in the bathroom also smelled like they didn't get fully dried after being washed (or used, I'm not too sure) but it made me wary of using anything else in the room. The rooms are a bit dated with the wooden furniture, but again not terrible for a quick overnight stay if you are waiting for or came from a flight.

Not bad for an overnight stay after our flight got in late. It is a convenient place with friendly staff and clean hotel grounds. The location is a quick drive from the airport, but far away enough if you are looking for a more quiet stay. The Hilton app is pretty cool, you get to check in through the app and choose your room. You also get a choice between a physical key card or open the room with your phone via the app.

Great place near SFO
    • Executive Double Room

Stayed in an executive room, which gives access to the executive lounge (offers free breakfast, tea/coffee, snacks and cookies) on the 15th floor; Had a nice clean room, with bay view;

Staff were very nice
    • Deluxe King Room with Bay View

Hotel room was old and dated and smelled weird. Bed was uncomfortable. It was not as close to the bay as other hotels. It was pretty far off of the trail by the bay. Would not stay here again with so many better options.

Staff were very nice

Good but a few things need to be addressed to bring it up to our expectations of a Hilton chain hote
    • Deluxe Double Room

The pool was tiny and spa not in use, the buffet breakfast was way too expensive for us all,and no info was given to take advantage of happy hour and Mothers Day for my sons and i .Also we had to request a bar fridge in our room...very unusual!!

Friendly staff and very accomodating.

Below standards
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room is in poor run down condition. Not what I expected from a Hilton. I have experience staying at Hyatt, Sheraton, Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn Exp., Crown Plaza, Marriott, Comfort Inn & Suites, and many others. This hotel falls down on my list. The coffee maker was not working and there was water spilled all over the sugar and non usable items for tea or coffee. Not enough towels in bathroom. Restaurant was being used by an event. We were forced to order room service. The food came with plastic covers that did not retain the temperature heat of our food. No breakfast included for the price. Kids running and screaming in the halls with a loud party that could be heard down the hall and around the corner from our room. Pool area too small, and in a poor location. The Spa was not working. We were not able to use amenities that were a reflection of the price. The windows were so dirty it obstructed our clear view of the outside and bay. Not sure if they have ever been cleaned. Housekeeping came and entered our room two and one half hours prior to check out. Bathroom is rundown with cracks in tile, rust and ? stains in tub/shower enclosure. The A/C heat unit was SO loud we could not sleep all night. It sounded like it was on the brink.

Convenience to airport. Somewhat comfortable bed.

Good calm place for those who want to stay away from the downtown

Non free wifi, far from the downtown

Clean, calm, nice view. I asked for a late checkout and they were fine with it. I asked the chef for breakfast at lunch time and they served me well even though the breakfast was over.

6.0
    Will not stay here again.
    • Deluxe King Room with Bay View

The location. Paying for parking. Paying $23 for breakfast when the website made it sound like it was included. Rooms dated. One hookup to charge cell phones. Beds were uncomfortable.

One lady who helped us was nice.

Excellent place and value for money
    • Deluxe King Room with Bay View

The location is perfect and for a morning person it makes a great choice since you have a great view of the outside and a nice jogging track that gives u great view of the bay. Staff is very courteous and make your stay worthwhile

I am extremely dissatisfied.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Bay View

It's been awhile since I've experienced an unpleasant stay in a Hotel. The reason why I booked this reservation is because it has an indoor pool and the breakfast is included. I originally booked a stay in another hotel but breakfast was not included. This Hilton was available for what I was seeking and seemed to have good reviews. Unfortunately, the recommendation of the Front desk personnel for us to seek another place as he would give us a refund at 4pm on the day of arrival was close to impossible. For that reason without inconveniencing my family any further, we were left with the decision to deal with it. The interior decoration of the room is outdated. Found strands of hair on the bath tub left by the previous guests. The towel hooks can be better to prevent clothes/ towels from falling on the floor. No space to hang your toiletries, clothes, towels, etc. The sleeping arrangements were very uncomfortable as we were not able to sleep very well. Furthermore, it seemed for some reason the included breakfast didn't show up in their system. I had to go through the embarrassment to go through emails and screenshots to prove that it was included. I will highly NOT recommend this Hilton to everyone I know. And I will not ever book a room with Hilton thinking this is what I should expect as the accommodation.

Nice salt water pool, tho jacuzzi was out of order.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Honestly I was quite disappointed with the Hilton. I felt I'd been scalped. In this case, I paid more than I usually would for a quality hotel, assuming this would make things easier and more pleasant before a long flight with small children. On the contrary! At Hilton, you pay more in order to pay more! Pay for (slow) internet connection, pay for water, pay (a lot!!) for breakfast, pay (a lot!!) for mediocre meals served by surly waitstaff. Yes, it is large and elegant and well-placed for a walk along the shore. No, I do not recommend it to anyone that is not on some business plan that covers expenses.

Nice salt water pool, tho jacuzzi was out of order.

This was a gift for my parents they loved it except for the Staff member Herman.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Bay View

A staff member named Herman was completely condescending, rude never gave eye contact and don't answer direct questions. I felt he had a superior attitude towards a customer it was frustrating and unnecessary.

Nice hotel

I thought it was to expensive in correlation to any other 60.00 a night motel.
    • Deluxe King Room with Bay View

No fridge, parking is 20.00 a night even if u paid for a room, super lame. And the room card would not let us out of parking we had to continually push the help button to get out. This is a one night kind of place.

The beds pillows and comforter were a good sleep. Big TV. Shower was super hot water!! Staff was more than helpful.

Comfortable & convenient
    • Deluxe Double Room

I found the room quite noisy due to the road & air conditioning system.

The room was comfortable & the staff were helpful. The shuttle bus ran regularly to the airport - there was little of no waiting around.

Nice views, but no fridge and no hot tub

I really wanted to soak in the hot tub, which was out of order unfortunately. Furthermore, there was no fridge in the room, and after contacting the front desk it was reluctantly brought to our room.

Shuttle service is great but every hotel in the vicinity of the airport uses this.

nice upgrade to a higher floor
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hard to fit family of 4 on two twin beds Beds were uncomfortable Higher floor was nice but windows were very dirty

nice upgrade to a higher floor Great location near airport

Not all rooms have the water view!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Expected to be on the water view since it is a BAYView Hilton,but my window was facing the back of the hotel with a lot of machinery and street look.No complimentary water bottle.

Breakfast was good,and service.Room was specious

In the hotel for an quick overnight between flights, easy...
    • Deluxe Queen room with Roll-In Shower

In the hotel for an quick overnight between flights, easy shuttle to and from the airport. Comfortable but thought it included breakfast for the price.

The bed was ok
    • Deluxe King Room with Bay View

My bathtub was dirty, the side table had a big old wood piece missing, not enough toileties one for 1 person soo annoying. No hot tube it was broken and if we wanted to use it then we had to travel to a whome nether location

The bed was ok

This hotel was centrally located to the airport.
    • Deluxe Double Room

This hotel is extremely dated. The room and decor was terrible considering it carry’s the Hilton name. Several of the outlets and lamp did not even work. No microwave nor refrigerator in the room. Definitely not what I expected. Definitely will not be staying again.

This hotel was centrally located to the airport.

I liked that the staff made attempts in satisfying my expectations. I enjoyed the convenience .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Bay View

The shower curtains was not what I would expect in a five star hotel. And the Asian man at the breakfast was so high strung of me getting my breakfast voucher. Why would it matter if I gave it to you now or later. I told him I was a guest in his establishment. I don’t like breakfast wasn’t included in the bill like Embassy suites.

The breakfast was great. It made it convenient to have a dining area for guests. It was clean and well kept. The gym was available with some of the equipments that made my workout more complete

Proximity to airport - great location, staff was wonderful...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Rooms were outdated & didn’t have fridge or microwave, bed wasn’t as firm as I would have liked

Proximity to airport - great location, staff was wonderful & parking was easy

The front desk employee Mr.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The front desk employee Mr. Travis was the reason I will never come back to this Hilton hotel ever again. He used an extremely mean attitude towards me and my mum, gave us the most unpleasant experience by being racist and mocking. He should be sent back to hotel management training and learnt how to be kind. Once again, sick of him!

Staff were very helpful.

Staff were very helpful. Our room was clean and quiet. Lots of parking space. Near the airport and the bay. The view was fantastic outside the window.

A very enjoyable and quiet stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bathroom was a little dated and could do with a makeover.

When we checked in the gentleman at the desk was very friendly and he only charged $14.00 for self parking instead of the posted $20.00. Room was very clean.Location was perfect for us.

don't go there

they charged Parking which was not reasonable for the location. also the garage system was malfunction frequently. the staff didn't know the place well.

hilton hotel deducted an extra R12000 off my card that was...

hilton hotel deducted an extra R12000 off my card that was supposed to be refunded and up to now I do not have that money in may card , a month later!!

The restaurant opens until 1:00am, which was really...
    • Deluxe Queen room with Roll-In Shower

Was not aware that they were going to charge me with the parking.... it should be free of charge.

The restaurant opens until 1:00am, which was really convenient for us, however the selection of menu was not as many as we expected.

My stay was everything I could have asked for
    • Deluxe King Room with Bay View

The temperature a little difficult to control.

Staff was excellent. Room was very nice. Had everything I needed. Visiting family in San Francisco and location was perfect.

Mr. Bonilla
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Disability Access

Wifi..wasn't working properly..TV is too old..tried to play roku..NO usb port..NO wifi working...indoor pool ok..Jacuzzi..not working...totally no happy with the facilities, really the staff make this hotel look better...not sure if i will come back...it was clean..good area..but believe no happy with the facilities...

Close to San Francisco

Overall the hotel is good but the frontline service can be further improved.
    • Deluxe Double Room

(1) I didn't get the confirmation that they have free airport shuttle service (despite my email to enquire). So i extended my rental car for one more day and i was surprised they charged for parking of USD 20/day ... i would have thought parking is inclusive in the room rental and not as a separate charge. if i'd known of the free airport shuttle i would have send the car earlier by one day (save my 1day car rental) and the hilton parking charges. (2) I also tried to use my HILTON membership for points collection but they say that since i am booking thru a 3rd party (ie booking.com) i am not able to claim for points. (3) our flight was 10pm and i asked for late checkout and was given only upto 2pm and chargeable after that at USD 25/hr. (4) the front desk staffs are not as friendly and helpfull as other hotels we've patroned.

the location is near to the airport and they have free airport shuttle service.

Overall okay but .....
    • Deluxe Double Room with Bay View

I purchased a room labeled "bayfront".. however the hotel technically has no room that truly overlook the bay. There are limited restaurants conveniently located near the hotel. The hotel has a small grill and bar area... Food was okay, menu is limited and food is rather expensive...

The hotel was very conveniently located to the airport.

The hotel and facilities were outdated for being billed as a...
    • Deluxe Queen room with Roll-In Shower

The hotel and facilities were outdated for being billed as a 4 star hotel. Parking was $20 a day, which was steep for the fact that there was nothing to do nearby, so driving is a necessity.

Great Location and extremely affordable

The mattress was old and needed to be changed. We kept sinking to the middle.

The staff was extremely nice and the property was clean. It was very quiet even though the hotel was full. It has the cheapest weekend parking in the area.

The room was beautiful

Staff and services

As you arrrive in this place you want to be acknowledged and greated nicely. This was not the case in front staff, no smile, I asked her if I can upgrade my room and she she said credit card first and obviously it's in my hand.. seeing that how much stuff iam holding in my hand she refuses to acknowledge any of it.. bottom line the front person who took care me did not like her job. This was roughly on Friday 2nd , 2017 December at 3pm.No lines at that time. Will not stay here again..

I felt like staying longer!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Shower head that trickles water, perhaps a good water-saving device but a little frustrating.

Tasteful decoration of room, warm colors perhaps dated but friendlier than modern dull tones, beautiful view of bay and arriving planes, windows that open, easy-to-access walking path along bay.

Overall, I would prefer above mentioned Hilton,which is located at 15min distance from this place.

I think a breakfast should be included for that price per night stay. Also more usb charging ports could be arranged in the room like in Hilton Garden North i stood for 2-nights earlier.

Reception lady (couldn't remember her name,she was from Philippines) was so charming and attentive. And amazing view from the room window...

Deluxe king Room spacious and very clean but not good value for money.
    • Deluxe King Room with Bay View

View description is misleading as the bay view is only a glimpse at one side, the main view is the car park!

airport shuttle service every 20 mins. Very efficient service and pleasant driver.

Extremely noisy A/C window unit kept us up all night long!
    • Executive King Room

The outdated A/C window units in the room are so incredibly noisy that it was impossible for us to sleep a wink. For a Hilton, this is inexcusable, and these units need to be replaced before I could ever recommend staying there.

Nice and convenient, but....
    • Deluxe King Room with Bay View

No fridge, breakfast not included and staff didn't offer to transport my luggages to my room. I rolled my 2 large and 1 hand carry luggages to my room myself.

Nice, like new, clean, well stocked, at a good location by the water, and fairly close to the airport with included shuttle service.

For an overnight after a transatlantic ten hour flight and with an early domestic flight, this stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

Restricted wifi in room....had to pay for it. Alarm call I requested never happened at 0500 hrs

Window restaurant staff and food very nice. Front desk helpful Nice walks around the property, green areas, water front

The airport shuttle runs smoothly, and is quite nice...

The airport shuttle runs smoothly, and is quite nice (leather seats, seat belts). A number of airlines put their pilots and flight attendants up here. The work out room is great, lots of nice restaurants deliver here. All in all, I was impressed with this property. I've stayed in many airport hotels, and this one is one of the best.

Overall, our stay was very pleasant.
    • Executive King Room

One of the only downsides that we noticed was the fact that there wasn't a fan in the bathroom. It very well may be a personal preference, but having a fan helps with shower steam. Also, I understand that workers are busy, but it was a little frustrating how long it took to get a crib brought to our room. We had been traveling all day and needed to put the baby down for a nap, and it took a few hours, and a couple of calls in order to get a crib brought up.

We really enjoyed how large the room was. We were able to have a mini crib set up and still have plenty of space to move around. The bed was also quite comfortable, especially after traveling all day.

It suited our needs a quick stop over after landing late and heading off to Yosemite the next day

Breakfast was average. Not many staff around.

We only used this as a one night stop over. It was a fairly average hotel but all that you could expect for being so close to the airport.

NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN

billing me twice for a stay, pricing difference between the days being hung up on when I tried to find out why I was being billed extra corporate office hasn't gotten back with me as to my matter

I liked when I was e-mailed upon check in

Would have been fine if it had been better cleaned.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bathroom floor was unswept; there was a lot of hair on the floor. Also, the beds were not firm.

The rooms were good sized and the shower was very good.

The room we were in did not have any reception I could not...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Every thing was comfortable we are definitely comming back

The room we were in did not have any reception I could not make calls or text I had to go out side

Burlingame stay
    • Executive King Room

They did charge for alcohol in the executive level even though we payed a pretty penny for the room. They also did not offer many channels on TV. The view from the room was unfortunate. And also I was disappointed that there was no mini fridge in our room.

The bed was very comfortable. The TV was LARGE. We stayed on the executive level and had access to the lounge however the appetizers they offered were okay. I did like that they offered free soda. The room service was super fast and yummy - we ordered dessert and breakfast.

Typical airport Hilton

Typical airport Hilton. Everything is on par with what you would expect from such a hotel. It is a comfortable hotel to spend a night before or between flights. Also, the price we paid was on par with dorm prices of a hostel in downtown San Francisco (~90 USD) - so a great value!

Nice place to stay
    • Executive Double Room

The breakfast was way too early to close. Its only went from 9 am. It would have been nice to make it at least 10 am. as most hotels I stayed on this trip. But it was nice to have some yogurt and fruits so we can have something to eat before we checked out.

Very nice executive rooms and access to the executive lounge. very clean and nice place to stay.

The room has a great design, and the bed was very...
    • Deluxe King Room with Bay View

The AC system was kind of loud when it would kick on. I didn't see a setting to leave it just blowing in Fan mode.

The room has a great design, and the bed was very comfortable. I loved the Starbucks (free) coffee station! The snack shop had great healthy options too like boiled eggs for a quick breakfast to grab.

Love this Hilton

The AC is louder than normal. Maybe just the room we had.

We love the location of this property. We stay here often when visiting family in the area. Room service was fast and food was good. Friendly staff - all of them we came in contact with (this is rare, as we do our share of traveling.). Room was quiet overall.

Not a happy customer...

We were not given the room that we booked. We booked a deluxe king room, but were given a room with two double beds. We were also charged over $100 more on the invoice, and had to spend time trying to get it all fixed. It was a hassle...

The area was nice that the hotel was located in. Family friendly.

Train staff good at the time check in they ask me my I'd and credit card which fine but check out t
    • Deluxe Double Room

No bath room supply also was not clean and parking I have to pay which was to high no good you should not be asking to pay your guest

I didn't like any thing which I can share

Really nice airport hotel with bay view
    • Deluxe Double Room

Have to pay for parking which I didn't realize

Best blueberry muffins ever! Very comfortable clean hotel. Enjoyed bay view from our room. Very friendly staff.

Lost travel mirror

When I called to say I left my 10x magnifying mirror in the room I never got a return call.

Very comfortable bed with lots of pillows for sleeping well.

The beds was not comfortable. Twin beds it looks like to me. Just no comfortable at all.
    • Deluxe Double Room

bed was so small uncomfortable, there's no breakfast continental, parking was too much and there was no alternative given where to park. Hotel was expensive as is.

down stairs sitting area.

Staff was very friendly and nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room

It was a bit surprising that The room didn't have small fridge . And the air conditioning system looked old and was noisy.

Staff was very friendly and nice. Room was very clean . We loved the bed sheets.

View from room.

Somewhat difficult to get shuttle driver to pick us up. Extremely noisy wedding party next to restaurant made it impossible to eat there. Was promised complimentary room service, but actually was only discounted 25%. Traffic from hwy 101 quite audible even on higher floor of hotel.

View from room.

Melchor was particularly helpful.

My name is Robert, one "t" not two!

Melchor was particularly helpful. He made dining a pleasure for which I wrote a special complementary review on dining review.

Horrible customer service and staff

Absolutley not worth of a dollar !! So not what you expect from the Hilton. the room is below average and dust is everywhere! even on the coffee cup you drink from! P.S. see pic attached looks like it has not been cleaned since forever. I booked 2 nights and couldn't stay more than one because it was too late. when I checked out the next day, I asked to talk to the manager. I spoke to a lady named Elvy Delgado who simply told me it's because I booked "a standard room" and offered me to deduct the room service charge off my bill ! I can't believe this kind of service you get at the Hilton when you pay over $130 a night!

close to the airport

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Basic airport hotel, poor restaurant
    • Executive King Room

On checking in they had paid no attention to our special requests. I asked for adjacent or adjoining rooms on the executive floor. The rooms were so far apart we could as a family not managed. We were given rooms on a different floor, not the executive floor and not offeeed any recompense, the member of staff was curt verging on rude. The rooms were old and basic. When I checked out I explained to the reception staff the room they situation and the manager reduced our room rate. The restaurant was awful, the staff were distracted whilst taking our order, the steaks wee over cooked, some of the food was cold.

Easy to get from airport to hotel

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Horrible experience and customer service at the bar

I went to the bar for a drink after checking in with friends that I met at the hotel, service was horrible, the waitresses walked away while placing the drink order, on the top of that they were asked why they walked away while we were talking to them and they said because you were not ready. They were rude and the tone of voice totally unacceptable, didn't say anything because my gf asked me not to, because she did not want anyone getting in trouble. An advice from a customer- your employees at the bar need better training....customer service was very bad...wouldn't stay there again.

Dated, over priced and stingy.

During my trip small boutique hotels provided bottle water and wifi for free but not here even the free shuttle had drivers expecting tips. I'd think Hilton ave annual turnover of $11 billion could have stretched. Wouldn't stay at Hilton again; I'd rather support the little guy.

Conveniently located near the airport.

Staff was amazing patient and kind!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Unfortunately, the front desk took a very large authorization amount. It was a mistake on their part and just very inconvenient situation.

Staff was amazing patient and kind! Mert, Orlando and Travis were great!

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Great Stay!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Housekeeping knocked at my door at 9am, despite my "do not disturb" sign. That's too early for house keeping, they should at least start at 11 am.

Front Desk staff was very friendly! the room was great and the bed was super comfortable.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Would not recommend at all !
    • Executive Double Room

EVERYTHING ! Not at all what you see & what they promise on Booking .com, very disappointed . Old Hotel, the view from our room was a joke, dirty lot with a little stripe of the bay ! No fridge or safe in the room ! Vip room, another joke !! also the restaurant, not inviting at all, we had dinner next door at Kincaid's, which was nice . The worst was the jacuzzi, dirty foam was covering the whole tub, because some lady was in it we thought it might be ok. we should have been warned when we entered the pool area, we could hardly breathe from all the chlorine , we only stayed a couple of minutes , and we had to take several showers to get the chlorine odour out of our bodies !! I pushed by accident the alarm button, for I did not see well through my glasses, but nobody came. I did ask later the people that were in the pool area , if someone showed up, but No !!!! Someone could have been drowning, but no care whatsoever. I have been ill & discussed since I returned home to Belgium , and will look into other ways of reserving my hotels in the future !

breakfast was ok , no complaints there , friendly servers.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Spacious, fair sized room.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Service is definitely something - the valet tried to coerce us into using his service and wasn't happy when we declined and preferred self parking. The receptionist was rude. Making our preference of a higher floor clear while booking, we nevertheless got the lowest one, just above the parking lot, with the explanation that everything else is booked, acceptable by any means but not in that case. I'd refer to her by name but she didn't bother wearing a nametag as opposed to the other staff. The tiny spa space greets its visitors with a sign about how you shouldn't use the pool in case of diarrhea (yes) in a BOLD RED TYPEFACE. As off-putting as you could imagine.

Spacious, fair sized room. "Kincaid's" restaurant just across the pond offers great, classic American dining.

Take my dislike seriously please

Booking.com on my desecration was not in the system of the hotel. Very disappointing . After a 12 hour flight arrived hotel and no booking done by Booking.com even with the booking confirmation . The hotel reception response is not in their system . Finally I have to pay a rack rate for the stay. Disgusting arrangement by booking.com

Near airport

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Convenient to SFO
    • Deluxe Double Room

There are very limited restaurants near. Have to take shuttle to airport then BART into town. Local shuttle into Burlingame

Clean room. Easy transportation from SFO Airport

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Landscape was good.

Very unfrequent shuttle between SFO airpprt and the hotel. Especially in the morning time back to SFO, it was so terrible driver as he has almost no skill to mamage excess passengers. At front desk, it was terrible that employees are carching many new calls although I've been waiting >10min in front to check in.

Landscape was good.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Great room for great value. Will stay here again if I need to be close to airport
    • Deluxe Double Room

I had family coming into SFO late that night. It was the perfect place to stay for one night. Great value, great view onto bay and airport and very convenient.