Reviews of Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel 3 stars

300 South Charles Street, Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA

#47 of 78 hotels in Baltimore

5.7

• Traditional Double Room

The air conditioner in our room (710) worked well, but was very noisy while running. At one point when it kicked on in the middle of the night, it was so loud that I thought someone had entered our room. They need more than one person working the front desk as there was always a line of at least 6 people, and it was a busy holiday weekend.

The front desk employee that checked us in late Friday evening was very friendly and accommodating. I wish I could remember her name so that I could give her a shout-out.

• Traditional King Room

Parking is $42/day for valet. $28 if you self park. Not really the hotel’s fault, but that’s just what it costs to be in the inner harbor. No mini fridge in the rooms. Bring a cooler!

Room were nice and staff was great!

• Traditional Double Room

Tv didn’t work and one of the dresser drawers was broken and wouldn’t stay closed and I hit my knee very hard so we called down before going out for almost six hours. When we returned, they hadn’t addressed either problem. My fiancé went down to the desk and they moved us to another room and comped our parking. It would ha e been a good solution except that tv wasn’t working properly either. In addition, when we returned from breakfast to check out, our key cards had been deactivated and we had to wait while they reprogrammed them.

• Harborview Double Room

Rooms are dated - elevators were old and overloaded with people - it was hard to get upstairs with all the people. Took forever. Stairs were off limits to guests.

• Club Double Room

Had alittle mix up at check in I did not receive my breakfast coupons so I had to call in the Am and retrieve them. They delivered it to my room.

I love the room decor and quietness considering it was a cheer competition and there is a lot of kids in town and in hotel

• King Room - Disability Access/Grab Bars

Elevators seem very slow had to wait a long time. You have to pay for parking at the hotel every day. They also change my room to a lower cost room and no discount. Room service only came one day in our 4 day stay

The hotel was close to the inner Harbor and the ballpark. 2 good restaurants inside

• Hospitality Studio

I didn't like the price to much for one night, the bathroom had issues, but over all it was ok

I loved the size of the room and the view wasn't to bad at all

• Traditional King Room

Could always use more coffee in the room!

Rooms were a good size with ample storage space. If a mini fridge or microwave was needed, just called down to the front and had one sent up.

• Hospitality Studio

The tub had a slow drain so there was a puddle of standing water at the bottom of my shower. the sink also had a drain problem and would make a "glug glug" at a very loud volume that could be heard over the loud TV. It also continued randomly throughout the night. no gift shop to purchase water. no free coffee or even paid coffee in the morning. a starbucks or similar coffee shop in the lobby would be great. when we left the main doors were blocked off and a side door with a poorly labeled paper sign that said "bush the button" to open the door. there was a security guard blocking the sign... Also, Our travel companions had the same room and paid 50% less by booking direct at sheraton.com. I doubt i will use booking.com again.

nothing really

• Traditional King Room

The tv stopped working, we asked for a disposable razor to be brought to our room and it never came, our heads sunk into the less than filled pillows, paying 28 dollars a night to park seems absolutely ridiculous

Great view!

• Traditional King Room

They give you free lemon water in the lobby- who cares? I’m going back to the Hampton inn next year (they were booked this year). Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and warm cookies in the lobby 24 hours a day. And a very good free continental breakfast.

• Junior Studio Club

I didn't like that we paid as a company $255 dollars a night for a murphy bed this was not described well when booking the room. Those beds are really on comfortable along with the pillows that you sleep on.

I liked the friendless and attention to detail of the staff members.

• Traditional Double Room

The robe in the room didn't have a tie with it to tie robe closed!! Wished that hotel offered a car shuttle to Inner Harbor!!

We enjoyed the hotels restaurants!! The beds were very soft & comfortable!! The extra outlets for plugging in devices was very much appreciated!!

• Harborview Double Room

I like that a refrigerator was available for us. My son uses a machine for breathing. Cold water makes this better. This was a winner. I need a scooter and they accommodated me by receiving a rental scooter. They were helpful in suggesting restaurants.

• Traditional Double Room

Booked room for 3 people with 2 double beds. Arrived at midnigt from out of state. Called 4 times the hotel,and room was confirmed with 2 beds every time. When we arrived at midnight, we were told, there was no more room available with 2 beds. They offered king bed with roll-away (at no charge). We were told that the roll-away is as comfortable as a bed. When we asked to talk to MOD, who we never met, all of a sudden, there was an availablee room with 2 beds. All that aggrevation at midnight could have been avoided. I will never book this hotel again.

• Traditional King Room

Pillows were terrible. Had corner room, mirror tiny. Door hit bed side table when opening. 3 towels for 2 people. Charge for internet! Even Burger King offers it free!

Staff friendly.

• Club King Room with Harbor View

Misrepresentation regarding hotel location and view of harbor. Did not receive the harbor view room that I paid for. I had to really express my dissatisfaction regarding the wrong room and needing rate adjustment.

The waiter Shon at Orioles grill was very nice. Poached eggs delicious.

• Traditional Double Room

The rooms were tired-looking. Needs an update! No microwave or fridge. Breakfast NOT included.

The location for walking to Camden Yards and the Inner Harbor was great! The view from the room of the Inner Harbor was great! Facilities were clean.

• King Room - Disability Access/Grab Bars

Elegant, clean, great location, comfortable beds! The staff were amazing. They were professional, helpful and everyone had a wonderful and positive attitude.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

I requested a handicap roll in shower. I booked the specific room. I arrived past time that room was said to be ready was not ready was told to wait 15 mins in Lobby. After getting into my room I realized I was not given the room I requested so I immediately called the front desk and was told the room I paid for ,booked and special requested was not available. The gentleman at the desk offered me a complimentary breakfast and to talk with management inThe morning. I should mention the reason I chose this hotel was specifically because of the roll in shower my fiancé is completely disabled and was looking forward to this one Time where he could get a shower and it was ruined by poor planning either on book.com or Sheridan's behalf it ruined our whole trip. In the morning I spoke with another gentleman at the front desk and now told me all he could do was wave my parking /garage fee . Really 28$ when my room cost 199$ thank a freaken lot will not book again with booking.com or stay at this hotel ever again!

• Traditional Double Room

The price, no refrigerator or microwave in room, if you wanted one they would bring it to you. Paying that much for a room , I shouldn't have to ask for anything but direction to where I want to go.

• Traditional King Room

From the moment we arrived we were greeted and checked in by the most wonderful woman.She made us feel welcome right away and she was extremely helpful when we asked for a restaurant with vegetarian options!

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The lobby is extremely boring and the bar area was dead. Most of us left this hotel to congregate at another hotel where the lobby was larger and more lively.

Location is closest to Inner Harbor but you cannot see the water. It is a 4 block walk. It is also close to the convention center.

• Club Double Room

The room where the complimentary breakfast was, was too small. We left because there was no place to sit. Otherwise our stay was great

Very comfortable and the staff was very kind.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

AC was terrible, clerk at the front desk didn't seem to know much, beds are fulls even when it says queen

They have a really good Oriole's sports bar and are very close to the stadium, only way I would recommend this hotel. Parking $35 in a garage that is cheaper for people using it to park on game day.

• Club King Room with Harbor View

room window is very dirty, not facing the harbor directly; limited morning fruit were rotten and served two morning in the row; swimming pool closed; no free wifi

the king club bed is very nice; the location is very convenient,next to inner harbor the hotel is clean; the stuffs are nice

• Club King Room

They overbooked and we didn't get the room we reserved. They were apologetic and gave us free parking. We still had club access. The breakfast buffet was just ok.

The location is great. We were visiting for a basball game. This is right in between the inner harbor and Camden Yards. The staff was friendly.

• King Room Harborview

The only small negative is that our room was to be a Harbor View and it wasn't - I didn't say anything because we were only there for one night - I would have preferred to have had the harbor view at night - I'm sure it would have been beautiful.

This was the first time we stayed at this Sheraton - we were extremely satisfied with everyone we were in contact with, valet personnel, desk personnel when we signed in and out, and staff in the Orioles Grill for breakfast - we will definitely be staying there again when we come to Baltimore for the Orioles games.

• Traditional Double Room

I was unaware that a refrigerator needed to be requested and was disappointed in that

The stay overall was great, comfortable beds, clean rooms easy access to the room

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Traditional Double Room

Pool and lack of toll away beds

The pool was closed. Kids were very upset. The front desk staff was wonderful!!! I messed up our reservation and they made it work out.

• Traditional Double Room

I have forwarded an e-mail to you. There were a number of things I was dissatisfied with, however, by far the worst was finding a used kotex under the chair. Our reservation was for 5, yet they tried to charge me for a roll a way when I got there. We left the room at 10:00 in the morning and returned at 3:00, yet our room was not yet cleaned. I had reserved the room for 5 yet we had 2 towels and 1 shampoo/conditioner/soap.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• Harborview Double Room

They didn't give me the room I booked for in September for December they called me the day of ... my heat didn't work properly and was loud I booked a room to watch fireworks from my room instead they gave me a room not facing the harbor

Location downtown

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Traditional King Room

Everything was fantastic! Emily was there when we checked in. Our trip didn't start out well andwhenEmily heard me, she was so sweet and gave us a coupon for a free drink in the Orioles Bar. Great experience, great staff and would definitely go back!

• King Room - Disability Access/Grab Bars

Hated having to pay to park my vehicle. 28.50 a day, but it is the city.

Room was fantastic. Everything was in walking distance. Staff was polite and courteous.

• King Room Harborview

My room did not have a refrigerator or microwave. When the front desk asked me how was my stay, at check, I mentioned it and they stated that I had to request one upon availability.

My room had a Harbor view.The location was perfect for me to see the fireworks bringing in the New Year.

• King Room Harborview

View.bed. room chairs and amenities. Also next to elevator and ice maker

Room was very nice. Bed very comfortable which is a major plus for me. View was awesome of the harbor and for viewing the fireworks.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• Club Double Room

We needed a refrigerator..There wasn't one in the room.After our stay, we were informed, had we asked, we would have received one..I feel this information should have been told to us upon our arrival.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

• Harborview Double Room

Ice maker was not working on our floor, we were told we could go down to the lower floor or upper floor for ice. lower floor was not working either, went down 1 more floor and same thing. Finally found icemaker working on floor above.

I had to modify my dates 2x and hotel was very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• Traditional King Room

Unhappy that charged for Internet. For cost of room should be included. Only had 2 bath towels had to ask for more. Also pillows were very very soft!

Great location to Camden and Inner Harbor.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

• Club King Room with Harbor View

The front desk person after 3pm I felt was rude and not @ all helpful to the point of me having to ask for a manager to speak with.. I was not happy with the fact that the club room with harbour view that I had booked well in advance was not available!!! But yet we had to pay the same rate for a cramped room although it did come with the harbour view

The luggage handlers were extremely kind,pleasant very upbeat . ,I also appreciated the special effort that was made to accomadate my request for special birthday items be sent for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

There was no refrigerator in the room

The bed was very comfortable The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. It was so close to the convention center and walking distance to the inner harbor. While my kids were at Otakon I was able to shop and sight see.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Traditional Double Room

First off they charged my card before i even arrived i didnt want to pay for the room on my credit card the whole book now pay later is a lie and booking.com needs to fix that also There is a fee for wifi and a fee to have a mini fridge all things that should come standard especially at 200 plus a night the shower curtain rod was broken so we couldn't really close it we were given one little bottle of shampoo and 3 towels for 4 people I have stayed at 50 dollar a night hotels that have more to offer

The location is close to the harbor and the staff is friendly and the room was clean

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• King Room Harborview

Only has an indoor pool. It would have been nice to have one outdoor.

Great location. We walked to Camden Yards and all through the Inner Harbor. Very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• King Room - Disability Access/Grab Bars

Tubs was very slippery. Room was "accessible". Dangerous for someone without disability. Shower fixture was loose and difficult to control. Cold water faucet did not close properly

Very comfortable beds and bedding. Staff is very courteous and efficient

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

• King Room Harborview

The price was high for small room, especially when you add in taxes, and parking.

Location great, perfect for Oriole game and walking harbor. Room was quiet and with good view of harbor. Staff was excellent from time we were greeted at car, opened doors to hotel, check-in, check-out, etc.

Parking was ridiculously expensive.

Location to Inner Harbor and stadiums was excellent.

• Traditional Double Room

The air in the room didn't work

• Traditional King Room

I was not happy with the restaurant. I think is was a little to pricie for what we had. I was good, but I would not order it again

• Hospitality Studio

The room was immaculate and the view was breathtaking!!

• King Room - Disability Access/Grab Bars

No bathroom fans and it smelled like throw up on one side of the bed! Uncomfortable going to the bathroom! Walls are paper thin!

• King Room Harborview

Room was small and overly packed with furniture and outdated. Responsiveness of staff was very poor.

Location was great

• Traditional Double Room

I was disappointed the Starwood members breakfast suite was closed on weekends

• Traditional King Room

2 of the elevators weren’t working and one escalator wasn’t working!!

The pillows

• Traditional Double Room

The view was exceptional, room was spacious and nicely decorated. Clean and well looked after

should not have placed a couple next to room with children

should not have placed a couple next to room with children

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The room was too narrow for my family (two adults and 3 children).

The location was good!

• King Room - Disability Access/Grab Bars

There was no microwave or fridge in our room.

• Traditional Double Room

Didn’t have shuttle heat not working in lobby and room. Power out at guest station

Lication

Paying for parking and WiFi

Pillows were hard

Pillows could of been better

• Traditional Double Room

Everything was extra payment separately from the hotel room,from internet to parking up to Tv. Also, will not recommend

• Club Double Room

Could not buy potato chips late at night.

Nice breakfasts

• Executive Harborview Studio

Can't think of anything

My room was spacious with good views of the city and the use of the complimentary snacks and breakfast were great.

The rooms were dirty

It was right where we wanted to be in the city

• Traditional Double Room

Room needs new carpeting, toilet seat broken, no vent fan in bathroom

Staff was very helpful.

I like the bars and great food right on the bay

• Traditional Double Room

Our sink would not let water out. That was a nag.

The service was amazing.

• Traditional Double Room

Shame the pool was closed.

Good price. Staff was very courteous. Great location.

• Executive Harborview Studio

Paying 28 dollars for parking each night and having to pay 7.99 for wifi every 24 hours.

The layout of the room was more than was expected

• Traditional King Room

Parking elevator a little bit hard to get to. Bar closes to early for food.

Breakfast was awesome. Maids were terrific and very kind.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Traditional Double Room

Paid wi-fi, unfriendly staff, no pool, no breakfast, not worth the money.

The view of the harbor was nice.

View

• Traditional Double Room

The hotel charged for Wi-Fi which is a first for me ever.

Was very comfortable and enjoyed the easy access to the convention center.

• Harborview Double Room

Overpriced, small uncomfortable beds, 50 for parking. Would never stay there again

Location was great