Reviews of Sheraton Grand Los Angeles 4 stars

#55 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

5.9

Sheraton Grand Night Life
    • Club King Room

The location of the Sheraton Grand in downtown L.A. is within short walking distance of several nice resteraunts, bars and places for shopping. The walk to places is complimented by the beautiful views of skyscrapers and buildings. If you are looking for a fun night life scene and place to go with your friends this is a prime location to stay. Their is a Macy's, and several other shops and stores. The District resteraunt and bar had amazing food and signature craft cocktails. Within walking distance of the hotel is LA Live and the Staples Center with a plethora of bars, clubs, and resteraunts including Fleming's Steak House. The Grammy's Museum is also there and I would have loved to have checked it out if I had more time. The California Science Center is a quick Uber away and there they have the last exhibit of artifacts from King Tut's tomb; that was a once in a lifetime experience for sure. Lastly, if you stay at the Sheraton be sure to get access to the Sheraton Club on the 26th floor and 3rd floor Patio. The Sheraton Club offers a beautiful view of the city by day and night with free breakfast in the morning and horderves throughout the day. Wine and cocktails are also available in the Club. The Patio on the 3rd floor is a great place to chill and hang out with drinks and food available to order. I loved my stay and had a lot of fun! Cannot wait to come back!

Very comfortable night in a very clean and friendly environment!

I would love a selection of pillows, regarding the level of solidity (the pillows are pretty soft). The outside area (thid floor) already closed at 9 pm at a friday night, the hotel could open this very nice spot for a little longer.

Our stay at the Sheraton was fantastic. We arrived earlier then expected and our room was ready for us to check in. Everything was really clean and the personal was very friendly and helpful. Having my most favorite coffee (Starbucks Pike Place) was also a plus! The outside area at the third floor is really nice for having a drink before starting into the city!

my stay was very confusing and hectic.

Staff was unaware of process and procedures, like valet parking. Valet parking is provided however only for specific vehicles which was not explained. Information on booking site and Internet not accurate, eg. breakfast is stated as included and then we got a $75 bill for breakfast.

Most of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Comfy beds, great gym, good location next to Macy’s,...

Within a few blocks there seemed to be a lot of homeless people - not an issue I. Itself, but it detracted a little from the great hotel experience.

Comfy beds, great gym, good location next to Macy’s, restaurants across the street etc.

We could not have chosen a more friendly and centrally located Place.

Absolutely Nothing.

We arrived at 9.00 am to leave our Luggage, expecting to check in at 3.00 pm. The Lady at Reception told us that our room was ready and that we could check in now. Wow! What a service. Restaurant downstairs was great, particular during “Happy Hour”. The Metro was just across the street.

The location was good.

They charge a lot for the wifi in the room. The strange thing is, there is free wifi in the lobby and anyone who walk in can use it, but the guest who stays in this hotel can't use wifi in the room unless they pay 15 dollars. It's a 5 star hotel, and I have to go to lobby to use wifi by night :(

The location was good.

They double charged me.

They double charged me. When I kindly asked for an explaination, the man at the front desk changed face and impatiently provided an answer that did not solve my problem, till today after 3 days have passed!

The bed was amazing and so soft along with with pillows and...

Maybe more towels ? In the room at least 4 or so. And some toilet paper ! 😬

The bed was amazing and so soft along with with pillows and the bathroom was super roomy and perfect we had a nice view and it was pretty nice !

One of the best hotels in terms of value, comfort, and location.

The elevator keypads were too sensitive. We often found ourselves waiting in a line of people trying to get them to work.

Staff was extremely courteous and professional.

The bed was very comfortable

Not enough lighting on the long mirrors! It would be a perfect spot to get our make up done woithout taking the whole barhroom one! 😉

The bed was very comfortable

It was nice.

It was a bit noisy in my room since it was on the corner. I couldn't hook up computer to the TV to watch my shows so I just watched on my laptop. Other than that it was a nice stay.

location was great, the room was very nice and clean.

Not bad

Noisy air-conditioning and can't switch it off. Vent over toilet dripped heavily one morning

Great location if you're want to explore LA downtown

Very good stay.

Bed could have bee a tad softer...

Steps from Macy's, Starbucks, etc. The bar/ restaurant downstairs Can't remember name- it faces Starbucks) has fairly good food, wine and atmosphere. My hostess, Lourdes, was very pleasant

There was nothing not to like!

Although everything about the property was excellent, the staff obviously took great pride in their jobs and provided amazing service.

great location downtown and very comfy bedding.

We were in the 3rd floor so we didn't get any view but we had a nice private terrace where we could seat and have breakfast and chill out in the afternoon. Very comfy pillows.

a bit expensive

The room service is late on deliver my hair comb, and spoon. There were no water for guest after midnight

Good front desk Clean Condition is better after renovation Next to a shopping mall Macy's

Pretty good overall. Friendly staff makes up for inconveniences.

Being awakened by loud music on Saturday morning that came from outdoor fitness public course. Breakfast prices are high for in room delivery.

Location is excellent with Macy’s proximity and in the center of downtown. Excellent bar in the basement. Staff was awesome.

Excellent hotel - please book this with the club option
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing- perfect hotel

Everything !! Add the Club option for top of the hotel views, coffee, and daily breakfast for all of the family Excellent rooms Close to shops with Macys next door, subway across the road and lots of restaurants everywhere

The hospitality of the person when I called down to ask for...

The valet was not attentive when we arrived. Another car jumped in front of me and I had to be the one to tell him to move behind me. Then I had to walk up to the valet and ask about dropping off my car. I expected him to come up to my car, ask for my keys, and help us take our things out of the car. I was very disappointed, especially when we pay $45 per night to park. Ridiculous. I was also expecting the 3rd floor balcony area to have a bar, and I didn't realize it was only on the 3rd floor until I arrived.

The hospitality of the person when I called down to ask for more coffee cups. I liked the view from our 16th floor corner room. The elevators were nice and I liked that they seemed to secure the property.

Excellent facility, staffs and location.

Not much.

Room size, room layout (modern feel) The concierge service was outstanding. They got out of their way to help answer our questions. Location is also excellent, walking distance to most things, transportation, good eats, Macy is directly downstairs, walking distance to many major downtown tourist attractions.

the restaurant/bar was super convenient, only an...

Lack of access for hooking up a game console to the television, and water pressure for the shower was really terrible.

the restaurant/bar was super convenient, only an elevator ride away.

Hotel is beautiful with acess to a shopping center and great location!

I would have liked that we didnt have to pay for wifi, Business Center Computers have internet but we had to pay for wifi to work from our rooms.

I brought my dog with me she is a Boxer and the hotel is upscale and amazing and the fact that they allowed Zoe to stay with me was awesome. She is well behaved but she is rather large. The vale parking staff was great, fee is a little stiff at $45 aday but I was beats parking across the street and having to deal with cross walk

LA was the last city we visited in our 5 week holiday in USA, glad to have stayed at this hotel.

Free wi-fi was not included in the room price.

Great location, close to metro train where we could easily get to Hollywood highland, Walk of Fame, even Universal Studio at a very low fare.

Awesome hotel and staff. I would stay there again.

A safety handle for the shower should be added when getting in and out of the tub. The tub is slippery and there is nothing to hold on to. This would help prevent falls.

A good break in LA during the hottest part of the year. The sheraton and facilities were fab a

The location in the middle of th city meant there were less places within easy reach at night to eat sometime I felt a little uneasy walking back to the hotel I found the amount of homeless people and people with mental health issues very sad and I felt bad for them - I hope that what ever health care legislation gets passed in America it benefits these people the most

Very friendly and helpful staff nothing was too much trouble The gym was very good and great views Very comfortable beds and facilities in the room were good Very clean and room service was excellent

The hotel is very clean and staff very friendly and helpful...

The ironing board and iron was not folded back after cleaning the room and I did not like the shower that's in the bath, hotel too pricey to not have a stand alone shower.

The hotel is very clean and staff very friendly and helpful especially the Bell Captain, Leonard Gillett.

The hotel was nice and centrally located.

I had reserved a room with a double bed when I got to the hotel I was not informed that this is not what I received until I was in the room. After calling the operator she came off with an attitude of not really wanting to help or accommodate me. She didn't really seem as though she cared or really wanted to help me solve my issue. I also called for more blankets I was instructed that they would be on there way up. I never received the blankets.

The hotel was nice and centrally located. The hotel was very clean and bell men, parking attendant were very nice.

Location, staff were very helpful

Rooms are not sound proof, kids above kept bouncing a ball. Because I had my own coffee I asked for a jug to boil water & I received a jug OF boiled water plus it cost me $5 to have it brought to the room. No cutlery in room. No room service menu in room.

Location, staff were very helpful

Very good value for money
    • Club King Room

There was one staff standing by the lobby door who never smiled and didn't seem to enjoy his job😕- giving directions.

We booked a room with breakfast included and got an axcellent deal. We got a club room which provided enough room for 4. Breakfast provided a pleasant experience with ample choices of hot and cold food with good city view ( would not say great since LA city view, is never great). The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The staff were ok but could be friendlier. Over all, it was a good value for our money.

Fantastic hotel, but experience made me wary of using booking.com for a family of four.

They were very resistant to give us a room that could accommodate 4 people (as confirmed on our reservation) because we had used booking.com. They only had a room with one bed and no room there for a rollaway. First desk clerk was unpleasant and determined to stick us in the single. He said it happens all the time with your service. Since there was no way to accommodate 4 persons once we got to the room, we were finally moved into a mini-suite and the female desk clerk was extremely helpful. The clerk at check-out was also really great.

Most comfortable bed ever!!

Excellent location, comfortable room

Excellent location across the road from the train station, and the train system was very easy to navigate to where we wanted to go - 20 minutes to Hollywood, 45 minutes to Santa Monica beach. Plenty of good dining options nearby, especially Bottega Louie which was 2 blocks away :)

when I called room service to provide me in room menu card...

when I called room service to provide me in room menu card the lady replied me there is no room service available exept breakfast one even through the reception told me there is room service and even them were shocked by room service staff reply.

The hotel was great and is in a great location, having to pay for parking is ridiculous.

Paying for parking, I thought staying at any hotel is courtesy of the hotel since I am staying on the the property, parking should be free of charge.

This hotel is downtown close to a lot of of restaurants. and a few blocks from the Staples Center . It is in a great area.

The hotel was nice, but not family friendly...I felt it was more suitable for work type travel...

No pool for my kids, unable to valet trucks taller than 6'2, if I didn't notice the person before me use their hotel key to get on elevator I would have never known (it was not thoroughly explained, they guy that assisted me during check in said it real quick, like I didn't travel to get here), charge for wi-fi unless you join there rewards program...

Beds were comfy, security as far as getting on the elevator by room key, if you asked guest services for extra towels they brought them, and since the weather was hotter than usual they offered infused water which was great...

Just beautiful

Very nice, polished, clean, friendly and beautiful hotel. Perfect location and close many restaurants and entertainment. Very freeway friendly. Valet service very organized and fas.

Decent location mediocre customer service

Food: The restaurant downstairs was not good at all in my opinion, but maybe it was a bad night. I waited over 15 minutes at my table before anyone even stopped by and the menu was very "eccentric" aka all over the place. After stating that I don't eat pork they bring out deviled eggs with bacon strips on each egg...I LEFT. Rooms: No clock, no microwaves. Signal strength is very low in rooms so you have to use hotel phone at what is surprisingly $1.50 per local call. It isn't posted anywhere you should just assume there is a fee. Customer Service: The person I checked out with (Richard) was EXTREMELY rude, condescending, arrogant and sarcastic when asked about this fee. After rolling his eyes and going back and forth with me repeatedly then asking me "Did you assume that parking was free too" he finally removed the ridiculous phone charge. I will be speaking to the GM about my experience with this guy. I carried most of my bags back and forth after returning from shopping because the bellmen pretty much just stood around in uniform. P.S: The restaurant Amante that they refer you to for delivery has horrible Yelp reviews. I cancelled my order after scrolling through and seeing not 1, not 2, but 3 reviews where customers had ROACHES in their food. All reviews were within a 2 week time frame. Overall the hotel is decent for the price...I guess.

The property is very clean and decent for the price. The lobby and hallways are clean.

expected more for $300/ night

The room wasn't as clean - the toiletries were used and the bed sheets had stains. The parking cost was ridiculous - $42 to park when we arrived but retrieved the car ourselves when we left.

Cool outdoor bar into the mall

DTLA Great Stay
    • Club King Room

Very clean and staff at check in were very friendly and accommodating. We stayed on the club level and breakfast was very good, plus evening snacks were good and having drinks available all day was wonderful. Had a noise issue with our neighbor one evening and one call to customer support fixed that quickly. Location is wonderful, metro is right out the door and then main line will get you where you needed to go.

Bed was really comfy.

The shower was extremely small... it was very hard to even pick up something from the floor inside the shower,I had to open the glass door to do it. Very disappointed

Bed was really comfy.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Downtown luxury

The card activating elevator was fancy, but it was a bit uncomfortable when I wanted to switch the floor I wanted to go. I had to get off the elevator to change my desired floor since there's no buttons inside the elevator

Room was nice clean and comfort with a great view

Peaceful luxury in downtown LA

Bathtub out of date. View into empty office building. No swimming pool. Method of elevator access. Had to pay for Wifi.

TV very sharp image and nicely inserted into a backlit wooden panel which added to the luxurious feel of the room. Great colour scheme with plum velvet highback chair. Great mirrors in bathroom. Price to Hotel with UBER.

Fun and relaxing!

Dust the rooms a bit more

The property was very nice and secure. Only complain We have is that it was a little dusty. Not sure if it's due to my allergies but my wife noticed it as well. It was next to Macy's which we did not have time to visit. Restaurants are walking distance and we had fun walking around and lots of police patrolling the area so we felt safe. We've been in socal countless of times but this is our 1st time staying in downtown LA and we loved it. We will be back and stay at Sheraton again. Thank you for the hospitality!

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Awesome

Boooking.com allowed us to book a double bed and upon our arrival none were available. Hotel staff helped and gave us a suite at no addional thankfully

Centrally located

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Never again.

Endless amount of hair.... the cleaning service is TERRIBLE the same tissue was laying on the floor for 5 days till we threw it. No bath rob; the in room dining staff was creepy an insist to go in the room & say unesesary thing. Overall never going to check in it again & obviously not going to recommend this to anyone.

nice but with scary experience

my dad stayed in one room . there were two people trying to open the door at his room at around 6:05 am . fortunately, he was awake at that time . he was scared and shocked when he saw the two guys . he said to them that maybe you are in the wrong room. the two people ( i think it was staff bec they are able to open the door) apologized. even though they apologized , my dad wants to know why they opened the door . his room no. is 715. it was really a scary experience . please explain why they opened his room . hoping for your reply immediately. thank you.

complete facilities in the room . there star bucks coffee maker . beds are really comfortable . room is very clean . i like the elevator bec it is very hi tech and efficient .

Lovely hotel and hotel staff.

The restaurant "District" does not seem to have its act together despite one or two of the restaurant staff doing the best they can and giving great service. Overall its seems badly managed and perhaps understaffed.

Front office staff, concierge, front door welcome, desk, foyer help representative especially bell captain.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Best Hotel in Downtown LA

Everything was amazing!!

Everything. From the moment we arrived, the staff were hospitable and accommodating. The bell boy, Michael, went above and beyond to ensure we felt welcome and comfortable in our room. The beds were so comfortable that we slept like babies. The shower was heaven after a long day.

ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS IN DOWNTOWN

Parking. Expensive parking at $42

Very great customer service. The staff at the hotel were more than accommodating and I enjoyed my stay there. Shout out to the front desk and bellmen that helped us out. I am coming back whenever I would love to stay for a Dodgers game. Very convenient location.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Could be perfect !!!!
    • Club King Room

Room wasn't cleaned by housekeeping and gave a reason that do not disturb sign was on which wasn't the case as we weren't in the hotel. Staffs attitude wasn't apt for hospitality so hiring needs to be reviewed. However, mgmt team was very professional and they know how to manage business .

Room was good . Bed was comfortable.Toilet/bathroom were too spacious .

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Perfect place to stay!

You do have to pay for wifi which is a downside.

The staff was excellent and answered every question I had. It was a beautiful hotel. We'll always stay there when we travel to LA.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

It was okay

The price for my stay was very expensive and I hated how I couldn't cancel my booking. They should let you cancel any room you want, and the rooms are to small

Food was great and staff very helpful

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Leave your car at home, and take public transit.

I couldn't park my Dodge Ram in the hotel parking garage, because it was too high for the entrance, but I found a public parking garage on the next street over, for half the price!

The location was the selling point for us.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

What you'd expect from a good hotel chain - stays up to its reputation.

Reception desk could be slightly more friendly, but nothing that spoils the deal. Breakfast is paid and not cheap. A bit overpriced.

Very comfortable room, clean, pretty good insulation (thermal and acoustic), stylish lighting, easy check-in and -out, no hassles. Wifi was included and pretty decent. Staff at the restaurant is pretty friendly.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

beautiful hotel.

valet coming in and staff when I walked in was not as friendly as I'm used to. I felt a little judgement because of maybe how we were dressed or the tatoos. fromt desk and valet leaving out were wonderful.

beautiful hotel..pillows was my favorite part.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Excelent Stay

Needed to pay for wifi in the room and the connection was poor

Geo helped us at the front desk and was super helpful and kind with great knowledge of surrounding attractions, shops and places to eat! Location was awesome short walk form Staples center, whole foods, CVS ect!

The woman that checked me in was unfortunately not very...

The woman that checked me in was unfortunately not very friendly or helpful. There was a slight reservation issue (I needed to use a different credit card than the one on the reservation - even though they both were under my name), and she made it seem like a huge deal/inconvenience to change payment. She said it was not possible to switch cards and I'd have to pay for that initial room with the initial card (which I didn't even have with me at the time) and then buy another room if I wanted to use a different card. Even if this was policy, the way it was handled was very uncomfortable as the first "greeting" I had to this hotel and could have been handled differently. Once a gentleman (maybe a manager), stepped in to help her, he said it wasn't a problem and simply switched the cards on file. With that said, the rest of the stay was lovely, the location is convenient, the rooms were clean and the bed was comfy. It was just a disappointing way to start off my stay at such a nice hotel, especially since I am in their membership program as I travel frequently for business. I don't normally leave reviews but I also work in a customer service based industry and felt it was worth mentioning that the first person you see at a hotel should be the best experience possible, regardless of the situation.

Comfortable bed/ room.

Cut my foot on something embedded in the carpet (front desk responded very quickly and sent up bandaids but they shouldn't happen in the first place Limited room service, until 10am and then 5-12pm, what's the point of room service?!

Comfortable bed/ room. Nice modern design Free wifi with registering as a rewards member

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

LOCATION IS PERFECT.

BREAKFAST OPEN 06:30 AM. TOO LATE TO HAVE BREALFAST .THIS HTL IS LOCATED IN LA DOWNTOWN AND I GUESS THEY DO NOT FOCUS ON TOURIST SO.I EXPECT THEY OPEN BREAKFAST EARLY. AT LEAST 6 AM.

VERY GOOD LOCATION WHICH IS CONNECTED TO MERCY DEPPARMENT STORE.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Comfortable... but unnecessarily pricey in some aspects.

The price of the room per night was pretty moderately expensive... the dollar amount spent should have included things like parking, wifi, bottles of water, etc. However, even the smallest amenity was piecemeal with its own additional fee. Almost $300 a night... those aspects (parking, in room wifi, bottled drinking water) should just come standard and included.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

I was very pleased with my stay just didn't know to much...

That you closed the outside lounge to early And didn't know to much of what the facility had to offer wasn't there long enough to appreciate it to the fullest

I was very pleased with my stay just didn't know to much of what the facility had and

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

I'm loving Sheraton hotels

Would have been a 9.6 stay; however, bath tub/shower needed a little attention. Rust and calcium deposit around drain made it look unkept in shower area. Everything else looked new and modern.

Location- very modern, clean, and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Los Angeles bussines trip
    • Club King Room

Some days the club space was very crowded and it was hard to find table for breakfast. Also the parking fare should be cheaper as a guest of the hotel.

We upgraded our room to a suite, it was spacious and covered our needs. Generally we had a very good experience.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

The location was perfect.

The rooms were a bit pricy though. All for the comfort and convenience.

The location was perfect. At the doorstep of metro station, many direct buses to places of attraction. Plenty of Shopping Centres, supermarket, convenient stores, restaurants around the hotel.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Poor service from the reception.

Poor service from the reception.Were unable to help us with the same issues which were resolved quickly by our last hotel.And the staff are really unfriendly

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Downtown hotel with its own restaurant
    • Club King Room

wi-fi in room not free, and costs not apparent in hotel literature- packages from 3Mb per day! ( too small)

staff efficient and keen to be helpful. Restaurant open long hours. We had booked the option with breakfast included- this also gave access to free wi-fi in lounge. Room had lots of useful furniture

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Staff helpful.

There was a mix up with my key not working initially . There was no mini bar or kettle in the room . The fire alarm went off at 00:10 for 20min due to someone smoking and no compensation was offered.

Staff helpful. Restaurant good. Location central .

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

location couldn't be better. again, remodel is spectacular.

newly remodeled rooms are beautiful. many of the new features were barely hanging on, never finished installation. I tightened up about 5 things. No light switch accessible from lying in bed.

first night in many months, woke with no back pain.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Nice hotel, good location.

The bar downstairs was nice and had good food but there was only 1 bartender serving the drinks and the food to the whole bar! There were about 30 people there. Apparently someone called in sick, but to not have extra help is ridiculous! And this was on a Saturday in the early evening!!

Nice hotel, good location.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Excellent Downtown LA Hotel

I think the only downside was the parking fees, should be free or 1/2 rate for SPG members at least .

I had a great stay with my family. The location was very convenience for us. Great front desk staff. The rooms were clean and spacious. The service was exceptional. We liked it so much, we extended five nights instead of two nights we booked online.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

The only hotel ( we lived in 8 different hotels during this trip) where wifi in the room was not free. That was disappointing. No bar at the lobby, you can get coffee there only in the morning.

Location is great, shops, restaurants and metro are almost around the corner Good breakfast( unfortunately not included), nice lobby, big room, comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Convenient, easy and accessible place to stay
    • Club King Room

It didn't have a pool. Maybe a sauna, steam could have been a replacement for relaxation for guests or jacuzzi would look better with the cabanas outside.

Perfect location and cleanliness. Staff's were very helpful, specially the front desk

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Perfect romantic weekend getaway

Nothing negative ... it was so wonderful!

The bed was amazing, definitely like a cloud. The decor was cosmopolitan and gorgeous. I love that the hotel is not too large and easy to navigate. The outdoor deck area was fantastic for our arrival to take in the ambience. The bar downstairs was very cool with the industrial vibe and open air setting. We toured the top floor gym with spectacular views and great equipment - very impressive. Absolutely love the hotel and we'll definitely stay there again the next time in Los Angeles. Joined the Club!

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Not staying here again

My second comforter was completely stained!!! It was nasty even though it was probably clean there's no reason for sheets to be badly stained

The room was nicely set up

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

excellent hotel

Receptionists are friendly and helpful. Good choice of breakfast. Staffs at breakfast are friendly. Room is nice designed and comfortable, etc.....

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Good for one night or if you are attending an event iat Staples or similar

Propery didnt have a pool. It had a deck area on level three where you coukd sit. Even if it was a shallow sunbathing pool would be better than nothing. The space is wasted and lends it's self to something like this. OUr aircon was leaking. It was promotly fixed but still an i conveiience and the maintence guy changed a very dirty filter while he was there which suggests to me These are not service often enough. Very thin walls had disrupted sleep with guests next door both nights /early hours of the morning. Aircon as making a very loud noise early one morning. We called guest services and they said can tbey send someone up??? At 4am we said no and asked if we could go a sleep in another roomm. This was not an option so we turned it off and got very warm. Seemed to correct itself later that day. We changed our flight and left a day early.

We chose this hotel as we were going to a concert at the staples centre. Location wise perfect. Short walk to Whole Foods Market.