Reviews of Sheraton Mountain Vista Resort Villas 4 stars

160 West Beaver Creek Boulevard, Avon, CO 81620, USA

#3 of 11 hotels in Avon

• One-Bedroom Villa

I did not realize that the hotel was a completely stocked one bed room condo! It was nicely furnished and had every thing we needed. Location was excellent as well. Just one block from Vin 48, which is Avon's best restaurant

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

We thought the pinball, fussball , pool could have been free.

Great roomy suite with TV in the living area and in the bedroom. Games room with lots of games available , fussball, table tennis , pinball etc. Very helpful concierge on arrival. Good location and value for money.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Honestly I have no bad words

The place is great! They had free storage lockers for skis, roof top hot tub, game room, and a little cafe to get quick breakfast at! Loved every bit of it!

Time share sales people ambushing you immediately after checking in. I mean literally grabbing your arm and start the pitch only several steps from leaving the front desk from check in. Please just let me get to my room and drop these heavy bags and use the restroom is all I want right after check in.

The front desk staff were wonderful. I did not like getting ambushed two steps from checking in from time share sales....it gave a bad taste immediately..so the experience started off in the hole. I just drove for a long time, just let me get to my room and unload before jumping me. I could have been interested but this was such a turn off that my mind was made up against from the start. The maid staff were just great, so nice and helpful.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Bags of trash were left right outside of our room for several hours a couple of times. Not impressive.

We really liked the kitchenette and being able to relax on site after our day on the slopes.

• One-Bedroom Villa

THE BED! That was the worst bed ever! When you pay for a nicer hotel you expect a nice COMFORTABLE bed! You can put a mattress topper on a piece of plywood and have a bed as comfortable as the one in our room.

The living area in our room was really nice and comfy and the balcony with the grill was nice.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Nice location, walking distance to Avon gondola and restaurants. Very nice and comfortable room with fireplace and whirlpool tub! Didn't use the facilities but walked around and would certainly use on another visit.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Rooms were bigger than I expected, and well appointed. Everything is well maintained - very high end mountain resort! Walking distance to restaurants and bars. Loved the rooftop hot tub

• One-Bedroom Villa

Outdoor hot tubs too far from doors when cold out and not too fancy or big. Bathrobes in rooms would be a nice option. Also, limited teas left in room, no hot chocolate. Often could not find concierge at their desk or someone at front desk (need a bell).

Suite has lots of room, kitchenette, big bathroom, separate bedroom, fireplace and balcony. Underground garAge was also a plus anD easy to get to. Could walk to a few restaurants, to get bus, etc.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The price is quite steep, especially since we ended up skiing all the time, so we didn't get to enjoy the facilities much.

Great hotel and great location.

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

Rarely, the covered garage was full, but management was able to get us a space promptly.

The facility was very clean, covered garage makes it very convenient to leave immediately and hit the slopes early. The bed was comfortable, can grill on the balcony, rooms were right size and temp was comfortable. Very close to Beaver Creek, and close enough to Vail Resorts.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The pool was a little below comfortable temp for outdoors in the winter. The front desk representative that asked my departure time when I checked in.

Nice 1 bedroom condo style room with kitchen.

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

The concierge on duty seemed bothered by our questions & apparently forgot to offer us the welcome package. Also- Our room smelled, finally realized it was the disposal but they offered us febreeze.

The kids loved the game room. And we really appreciated the ski rentals right there on site.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The concierge talked very fast when we were inquiring about what to do, we became very confused about where she was trying to send us. The out door hot tub at the pool was closed and the outdoor fireplace was not working. The cleaners they were using were very strong smelling and bothered my sinuses.

The bed was extremely comfortable! The staff was able to get me a hot plate and pots and pans for my room when I needed them and the BBQ was clean and worked well! The indoor and out door hot tub options were nice!

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

We were booked in a room with at least one known problem. The living room fireplace didn't work and when we called the handyman he said that they were waiting for someone to fix it. He also discovered that the bathroom fan had been disconnected because there was a short, and no one bothered to fix it they just unplugged it. We were promised both would be working after a few hours however the fireplace never did work. We are not offered a different room, nor any money back or hotel credit.

The room was large and had everything we needed to cook meals . The rooftop hot tub was nice. I like that it was in walking distance of several restaurants.

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

Nothing. It was a great experience; good value.

Loved the villa w/ fireplace in each room. Kitchen was perfect for us. Very easy access from I-70; highway noise was not an issue for us (we were on the north side closest to I-70).

• One-Bedroom Villa

I booked this mini- two day trip because my husband and I needed a relaxing get-away. I was really excited about every room having a balcony. Ours had no view, (actually was of another building/parking over the laundry transition at night). I should have asked for a view. Neighbors to the left of us smoked on their balcony, which blew into our living area. Neighbors were so loud in the evenings, we had to go to our room to watch tv. We didn't know there were activities until we saw the calendar in the elevator...seems like somebody would have told us of such upon check-in?

The room itself is beautiful! It has everything you would want and is very spacious.

• One-Bedroom Villa

All the sleeping accommodations were very comfortable. Unfortunately being there over a weekend there were some people out very late Into the Night outside, and they were a little loud. But it lasted for under 20 minutes and then I was able to go back to sleep.

It was a very nice one bedroom setup with a little kitchen and dining area. Love the balcony and the jacuzzi tub in the bedroom.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Bathtub drained SLOW and parking could be challenging to find a spot

Excellent location! Staff was helpful and friendly. Local area had lots to offer for dining and things to do.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Very close to highway (loud on balcony), no AC/rooms got pretty musty in heat/timeshare speal: don't wish to be bothered.

Bed extremely comfortable, outdoor pool beautiful, rooftop hot tub a nice touch.

• One-Bedroom Villa

One of the elevators was out of service and had been for a month before. Waited 5 hours for a phone call to check in early that never came because the staff forgot. After late check-in waited 15 min just to get on elevator.

Nice big rooms

• One-Bedroom Villa

Got a little warm with no air conditioner. The market wasn't open for very long so no food on site. No Restaurant

Location, Cleanliness, Staff Great room for the price

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

The Staff doesn't care Asked many times for a mountain view and when i say many times it was my third and final stay with them never once did i here from staff of any kink Concierge nobody we're DONE with them the GM there should work downtown Denver not a luxury resort! Not even a have a nice day from anyone STAFF SUCKS

• One-Bedroom Villa

No air conditioning! That was hugh as our room was on the west side and was very warm. Made it difficult to sleep. We opened our door to the hallway which was very cold and it cooled off our room after about 2 hours.

Room was clean and well decorated. Looked new and updated. We had everything we needed to cook in the kitchen as well. Bed was comfortable.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Room service came later in the afternoon close to 5pm.

The room was large with a comfy bed, almost a full kitchen, grill, and laundry facilities. Grocery store nearby.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Room was warm as there is no air conditioning.

Location was excellent, within walking distance of several good restaurants and a nice park with a small lake.

• One-Bedroom Villa

corner rooms look out to other balconies (that sucks for privacy), there were a lot of little maintanance issues, like the broken toaster, broken screen, etc. that sucked. Not happy that almost everything in the kids arcade area suck quarters. They really could use more free kids things. Like perhaps a pool table and foosball that dont suck quarters (as many other propertys have them for free. overall though, a great property.

Grill on the deck, great view, arcade for kids.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The room got hot at night because of no air-conditioning. Sleeping conditions were so so

The barbecue grill outside was nice along with the full kitchen and washer and dryer

• One-Bedroom Villa

The bathtub in my unit was very slippery. Just an accident waiting to happen. Since it's tub walls are nighter than normal almost lost my balance when I stepped into tub for a shower.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Pool is small and crowded. Sink was clogged up and bad and stinky stuff was coming out for 2 nights. Finally, they provided us a different room. Staff provided us a different room only when we asked for a refund and were planning to switch to nearby hotel. I visit Avon area at least twice a year and have to say there are lot more nicer hotels in the area for the same price.

Close to highway

• One-Bedroom Villa

I have stayed here several times before, in a different part of the property. The part I stayed in this time, the walls are not much thicker than paper, when you can hear the person next door fart, or the person on the other side you could everything being said.

Great location, and staff

• One-Bedroom Villa

The bathroom toilet was dirty when we arrived look like they hadn't use that unit four weeks also very dusty

Very spacious room for average for the price

• One-Bedroom Villa

Our fireplace didn't work and they had to order a part, so even though we spent three nights - we had no fireplace in our suite.

Very comfortable bed and excellent bedding.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

Did not honor our request for room location. Bathroom shower had hair on floor. Carpets throughout property were not vacuumed .....

Close to shuttle bus up to Beaver Run.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa

It was all equipped for a little staycation. Cookware plates, silverware all included. Room was extra cozy with fans for good circulation and a fireplace. Overall we would come back and stay here!

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa

I arrived after a 15 hour drive to find out that they never received the reservation I made on Booking.com. Yet I received the confirmation email from Booking.com and follow up emails as the date for the reservation came around. Also the beds were AWFUL. Not comfortable AT ALL. The beds ruined the entire trip.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

I travel extensively. I rank this as on of the four best facilities I have ever stayed at. Fireplaces in the living room and bedroom. Hot Tub, tile floors, granite counter tops, washer and dryer, full kitchen, stainless appliances, large flat screen tv'so. really nice place for the money.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

The booking of early was not recognized for i requested a mountain view 6 months in advance and not happening:(

The views of CO in general are fantastic, the amenities were great.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa

The staff was amazing! They went out of their way to make certain we had everything we needed and more! The bed was great, like sleeping on a cloud.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

I would have thought there would be a hot buffet breakfast available for what we paid.

The room was very nice but there were no handicap bars in the hot tub which made it very difficult to get in and out of.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa

The jacuzzi tub in bathroom didn't work and after a 14 hour drive that was very disappointing.

Very clean rooms and the bed and the sofa bed were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

One elevator was reserved for remodel crew. While I understand the logic, it sure slowed the movement, between floors, to a snails pace. No coffee available in the lobby for us early risers.

Excellent value. Only complaints are mentioned to the right.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

Great location, parking on site, walk to restaurants and shopping. We have stayed here several times in the past, and it has always been a great place to stay when traveling in the Colorado high country.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa

We stayed during a slow period, the value was terrific for a 1br. The renovated rooms were beautiful and so comfortable and we loved the rooftop hot tub!

• One-Bedroom Villa

Excellent staff, great 7. floor entertainment with arkade games.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Hot, air conditioning not operating, ceiling fan over bed not operating, needed extra lighting in bedroom

Great view.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The pool was closed and the information was not on the booking site.

Liked the room for our needs. Liked the bed

I loved the room

• One-Bedroom Villa

the Building aperance in general frm location, amenities, unit room, staff, and the rooftop jacuzzi hottub Perpect!!!

• One-Bedroom Villa

Didn't have good costumer services

Nothing without good costumer services

Limited indoor parking space

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

Customer service was lacking, no towels at pool...when I went to ask for some they asked me to take them out and stock the area.

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

When I needed a few things when calling guest services the two times the people were not helpful.

The room was exceptionally cleaned daily.

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

Super clean and comfortable room.

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

Clean update room and concierge was extremely accommodating. Thank you!

• One-Bedroom Villa

Room was gorgeous- perfect mountain condo with fireplace, lovely kitchen cozy and spacious and very tastefully decorated! Would love to move in!

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

Loved the fully stocked (plates, glassware, pots, etc.) kitchen, the fireplace and the balcony. Perfect for the two of us!

The parking garage.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa

I suppose a restaurant would have completed things.

The room was beautiful and well designed. Though compact, it had a lot in it. VERY NICE.

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

Everything was excellent. The view, room, and kitchen was a plus. Loved it!

great !

• One-Bedroom Villa

Beautiful, apparently brand new. Especially love the spacious bathroom. Also thrilled with the incredible low price. Thank you!

No exterior garbage cans

Rooms

• One-Bedroom Villa

Great place. Never stayed at a Sheraton that wasn't.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Loved the room layout with fireplace, full refrigerator, washer and dryer... had everything

Price of the room.

Amenities in the room.

• One-Bedroom Villa

They missed one day of room service

Comfortable and quiet

• One-Bedroom Villa

Comfortable accomodations with a central location.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The bed is awful as are the pillows. Also there is no air conditioning and the windows in the bedroom do not open

• One-Bedroom Villa

I didn't win anything in the Sheraton perk program.....lol

The room was great! Comfy bed, very clean and tons of stuff to do on sight.

• One-Bedroom Villa

1 of 2 elevators out of service the entire week.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The staff is always friendly and helpful. They have free parking on site. The location is great as you can walk to almost everything.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Good location; friendly staff; comfortable acomodation

• Premium One-Bedroom Villa

No A/C and loud box fan. Ceiling fan in bedroom did not work.