Reviews of Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel 3 stars

3501 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA

#45 of 105 hotels in Virginia Beach

• Double Room with Partial Ocean View

INDOOR POOL AREA COULD HAVE BEEN CLEANER, BATHROOMS NEED MORE ATTENTION. CLEANING STAFF STAYED ON ELEVATOR WHILE MY CHILDREN AND I WAITED FOR ELEVATOR TO DEPART WITH A CART FULL OF LUGGAGE. THOUGHT THAT WAS RUDE.

CHARLEASE, AMAZING! valet josh so respectful and helpful. Sara waitstaff sweetheart! Totally helped me get the perfect cup of coffee. Janelle very kind and perky. Totally accommodating to all my special requests. Excellent location, reasonably priced, over almost perfect stay. I will be back again next yr. With my children.

• Standard Queen Room with View

Very limited menu at the restaurant.

Issue with my 3rd party confirmation but the staff stepped up, researched, and got us checked in quickly. We traveled from out of town and check in wasn’t until 4 so the staff offered a parking pass so that we could go to the beach while the room was prepared.

• Studio with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

There was no fan in the bathroom.

The location was so convenient to the beach, restaurants and attractions. The stall was amazing too. They parked my car, unloaded my luggage, took it to my room and check in was quick. My room was clean and comfortable. The pools were clean and very large. I had breakfast at the hotel restaurant, it was wonderful also.

• King Room with City View

no water pressure in the shower and sink, very disappointing since the overall hotel was ideal except for the water pressure.

The breakfast was excellent, room was clean, personnel very accommodating, easy registration and check in check out.

• King Room - Ocean Front

Stayed there 3 years ago and it was amazing then, this stay was not so great pool had a lot of sand in it seems it wasn’t cleaned. To get food at poolside had to go up and order at bar and it took for ever to get help. Valet was not always available not sure when they came in but ask for our car 8:10 am and no valet.

Comfortable beds

• Standard Queen Room with View

The elevators looked in need of maintenance. Clanked and groaned and slow.

The location was wonderful. The staff very friendly and helpful. The room was great!

• King Room - Ocean Front

One nite had little water pressure and the sink didn't want to drain then one day came out of room had not carpet on floor about 3pm desk clerk said we had to change rooms tried to put us in smaller room didn't work out for us and 3 dogs got better room and would you know the ac was so loud woke us up ever time it came on tried to sit outside and the ac blowed off hot air blew it on the people sitting out on deck

The staff was great good location the first room had very goof bed the second room the beds were less

• Double Room with Partial Ocean View

When checked in there was no cold water in the sink and there was sand in the bath tub. They did give me another room. The TV had issues. This hotel is not really a true Sheraton just used the Sheraton name and you can tell by the standards. Way to much $$ for staying in this hotel.

Rooms are a little dated and very small bathrooms.

• King Room - Ocean Front

Bathroom lighting was atrocious. Bathroom itself was very small and I kept bumping into the doorknob. I accepted the offer not to have towels laundered, but they took away all hand towels and washcloths and did not replace them. I had to ask twice to get them replaced.

Staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating. View from 3rd floor was exceptional.

• Studio with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

It was holiday weekend and toilets trash was overloaded. We only had hand towels the first day as they were out. Power went out for several blocks not that was caused by Sheraton but I am sure because of demand on the grid. The restaurants with power were at maximum capacity. After looking for 2 hours for dinner we ended up at Wendy’s. Was an adventure.

Nice pools and location. Friendly staff provided good service. Rollaway bed was comfy. Provided cold water during power outage.

• King Room with City View

I hated the room they gave us. We overlooked the gravel rooftop that was supposed to be a “city view” and we had no view at all. When I booked i originally thought I booked an ocean view room but was very disappointed when I arrived. Also, the first night we were there we came back from dinner and there was no power for hours and we had to walk around with flashlights to see in the room and try to keep kids occupied. The hotel offered zero incentives for that inconvenience.

The property was beautiful and staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Standard Queen Room with View

Booked room with ocean view. The view from our door was an air conditioner and a roof!!!! Balcony was a cement barrier and there wasn’t room to turn around on it. In fact 2 people couldn’t be out at once!!!! We reported this to staff at check out and the lady just blew it off. Realize it was a busy weekend but there wasn’t enough staff!!! Very hectic. Terribke

The valet was very friendly and helpful. About the only thing good about this hotel

• Standard Queen Room with View

Bathroom lighting was poor. View was more of the roof than of the ocean, but perhaps they are the pet rooms.

Free valet parking. Proximity to beach, room was nice, bathroom was small.

• King Room with City View

I was over charged $~20 no breakfast, had to pay for the breakfast that was supposed to be complementary. Everything was terrible.

Nothing I was over charged and breakfast was not included as it was advertised.

• Studio with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

We did not have bedding for the pull out in the suite and when I called for some to be brought to the room it did not arrive. At 11:00 PM I went to the front desk and got it. Also, we were not told that one of the like switches when you enter the room controls some of the power to the lights. That switch got flipped shutting off the bathroom lights. Because some people were asleep at that time we did not make the connection. Consequently, we were unable to complete our showers for the evening. When I told the front desk at check out about loss of lights they said the switch by the front door controlled them. I told them it was not marked as a power shut off and we were not informed. Both should be in place if you have that in a room.

Bedding was excellent. Space in the suite was nice.

• Standard Queen Room with View

The customer service.made up for any lack in facilities. The bar was decent their food wasn't good. But, they're customer service saved them.

• Standard Queen Room with View

The staff Wonderful polite and caring we also got to use the valet parking in valet parkers was very polite we did not have to wait on a vehicle when leaving the property I like that

• Double Room with Partial Ocean View

Pillows were way too soft, would have been better mixing firm with soft. I missed having an actual coffee table big enough to play board games.

Location was great. Could walk to most thinks we wanted to do at the beach.

• King Room with City View

A bit rundown for a Sheraton. Curtains in my room where almost ripped to shreds. Popcorn ceiling was peeling.

Loved that it was pet friendly. The staff was also great.

• Double Room with Partial Ocean View

Booking.com was very deceiving I was told from booking that we would have 2 double beds and that was not the case. Will never using booking again because the resort said they have this problem all the time

Staff was nice

• King Room - Ocean Front

Service in the in-house restaurant was so bad we got up and left and ordered a pizza to be delivered from Y-not Italian Restaurant down the street. Outdoor pool was very, very, very dirty. WiFi was almost non-existent.

Pet friendly beachfront hotel. Staff was very helpful and courteous.

• Double Room with Partial Ocean View

Very poor communication between front desk personnel---I got completely inconsistent answers about the "envrionmentally friendly" housekeeping policy. I support efforts to reduce laundering sheets and towels but despite multiple requests, not one person ever came to the room to empty trash, pick up used towels and reset coffee maker.

Staff was very friendly. "Partial ocean view" from room was very nice. Big fluffy towels.

• King Room - Ocean Front

There was some type of fire around 1030ish the morning of our checkout. We woke up at 1024 and apparently the whole hotel was announcing for everyone to vacate the premises repeatingly on the overhead but neither did me or my boyfriend hear it. I only noticed there was some type of fire once we got to the 2nd floor and saw the fire lights flickering. I asked two ladies (one Caucasian lady with blonde hair and an African American lady with glasses). Both said they announced and after I told them we didn't hear they just kept repeating it was announced. I feel if I was I was talking to Kyla or the other lady we spoke with her we arrived they would've apologized and investigated the issue. Not sure the protocol of fire emergencies but on our way out people were still walking back in the hotel and housekeeping was in the room next door still cleaning. No fire lights were flickering in our hallway and we even passed another hotel personnel who said nothing about a fire on our way out.

Kyla and another young lady was professionally nice handling all my questions and concerns. Rose from the fusion lounge was a great bartender and so were the valet guys that were there when we arrived. Great views of the ocean and it was convenient for everything we planned on doing during our stay. Would like to come back and stay again

• Standard Queen Room with View

They neglected to clean our room 2 days in a row. Had to contact front desk regarding this and the housekeeper said it was cleaned. NOTHING. Had to wait in the lobby 45 minutes for 2 days in a row for someone to clean. AND when they did, did not empty garbage cans, replace coffee or give us washcloths or hand towels. Front desk was very nice and credited us one night stay.

Staff was very nice

• Studio with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

We had a relaxing time so there really wasnt anything I didn’t like

I like the pet friendly experience, oceanfront view, size of room, 2 TVs, staff was very helpful and friendly

• Studio with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The staff was terrible. Went to get towels at front desk said they would be up quickly an hour and a half later had to go to desk and demand towels to be handed to us. Had to get my own menu at restaurant, waitress forgot my child’s drink not once but twice. Asked for early check in called said they would do everything they could, called back said room wasn’t ready but they would get cleaning to prepare stating I would be there in an hour. When I got there said not ready, and check in wasn’t til 4. Should’ve just said we don’t do early check in the first call I would have made other arrangements. Not upfront and honest!

The beach

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Disability Access

I didn't like the front desk experience at check in and the pull out sofa was uncomfortable

The hotel is right on the beach which was great for direct access

• Standard Queen Room with View

Service of food and restaraunt bar.-steak salad was raw and they brought it when everyone else had finsihed their food. Was denied when requested for bath robe.

Pet friendly hotel. Valet parking. Didnt smell bad at all.

• Double Room with Partial Ocean View

The food wasntwasn't great. The vents in the rooms were disgusting. Not enough towels to accommodate everyone in the room. I booked on booking.com the hotel seem not to have all of the information, I booked two beds they gave me one bed. I called ahead and told them 3 people would be staying in the room. I had show the confrontation from Booking. Then I had to wait for my room it wasn't ready. The night person seem fustrated and became rude . The day manager was very nice and fixed everything even when the price was wrong. She had I owe 429.0 when my price was 336.0 I had already paid 100.0 That manager resolved it without a problem.

The location was great. The rooms where nice and comfortable. The bed was perfect.

• King Room - Ocean Front

The sofa bed is purely made of just spring there was a very big ugly stain on it which is disgusting . the room is so small but it looks much bigger in the pictures . the staff member only left one small bottle of shampoo and 3 of us had to share the one bottle of shampoo . The hotel give me wet and run down , the elevator is so small and dark . Free WiFi is so slow , I had to shut it off and use my data

• Double Room with Partial Ocean View

Toilet clogged up, hated that there were dogs EVERYWHERE!!!

Staff was GREAT! View was awesome of beach! The partial view of the beach was better then expected

Everything was great .

Staff was great room and view was grand.I have a small spoiled dog when i booked they said it was pet when i got they i thought wow they made my little Molly feel real welcome.As for location the greatest surrounded by great food as well as great room service

• King Room with City View

The refrigerator in my room didn't cool...turned up to coldest my food and water didn't get cold at all..but great hotel..

Clean hotel..great restaurant customer service..room was near and comfortable..bed felt great...

• Double Room with Partial Ocean View

When we arrived the heat in our room was set at 86 so it was like walking into a sauna

There was mix up with our room due to the booking on booking.com but they were great at fixing the issue

• Standard Queen Room with View

My room was not cleaned the entire four days despite calling the front desk multiple times. I had to dump my own trash. House keeping never came despite asking the front desk for their services. Room had very thin walls As I could hear everything next door.

• King Room - Ocean Front

We stayed in room 204. It is located in a high traffic area and ajoins the room next door. It could use a little noise dampening insulation. We were not traveling with our neighbor but because of the thin door adjoining the rooms we got to know him well.

The staff were amazing. Impeccable manners and they never said no. They were all very welcoming.

• Standard Queen Room with View

Breakfast was fair to midland Outside doors not locked until 11 Doors slamming at all hours of the night Some of the service staff spoke broken English. Poor breakfast server ran her but off she needed more staff. No internet options must bring your own

Staff was very helpful Wonderful pools (3)

• Double Room with Partial Ocean View

False advertising of the green policy. We had to go to the front desk to request towels and to have our waste cans emptied. And we had to do it twice. Practice what you preach. Also noted that ice machines on floors one, two and three weren't functioning. Had a hotel person with me and had # 2 fixed by the time we Checked out. The doors were very noisy when closing. I'm sorry to report this, but things need to be corrected.

Very clean. Easy access to the beach.

• King Room - Ocean Front

The way they treated my daughter and future son in law ,there room wasn't ready and they didn't give them a room they were promised we went there for a wedding.

the breakfast

• King Room with City View

Young girl at desk was very rude and unfriendly. Her supervisor made up for it by being amazing, but After many hours on the road by myself the last thing I wanted to encounter was someone at the front desk with a bad attitude.

Bed was very comfy

• Standard Queen Room with View

The room was clean and I got to take make dog with me! On top of that, the room did not smell like a dog either. Many dogs here and hotel didn't smell of it!

• Standard Queen Room with View

Upon check-in was told by staff member that "with a view of the ocean" when using booking.com or a third party to book would only be a partial view from the side of the hotel. I asked if the hotel was full and could they honor it as a full ocean view? She ignored the request and sent us to a partial view room on the side of the building trying to laugh it off that "it wouldn't be the parking lot". Fortunately or unfortunately the door to the room was broken and we couldn't get in at 10:30 at night. The staff member ended up having to move us which took twenty minutes and decided to give us the full ocean view "for our trouble'. Also,the bill was $30 more than expected from Booking.com quote and the hotel staff had no explanation for this even after comparing inclusions and their bill to Booking.com. Lastly, the room was nothing special at all, in fact the bathroom was ridiculously small with just enough room for one person to stand in front of half of the vanity. The fixtures we're cheap, some flat out plastic and the water pressure was awful.

Location is awesome. It is on the boardwalk with no obstructions or streets to cross. Indoor pool and hot tub we're in great condition and temperature, which is important off season.

• King Room - Ocean Front

I thought I chose a king size bed and a regular room. When I got there Valentine’s Day weekend they informed I chose two queens. I told the man helping me it would definitely work I just expected different but all and all it was fine. He then upgraded me to a king suite no extra charge. It was a beautiful weekend.

the toilet in our room didn’t work and it wasn’t as clean as it should’ve been. nothing crazy, but just a little dusty.

i enjoyed the amenities, the location, and the comfort of the stay. the staff was very personable and very helpful.

• King Room - Ocean Front

We ate lunch at the restaurant before we checked out and it took us awhile to find someone to wait on us. Once she came out, the service was good.

Bed was very comfortable and the location was great.

• Double Room with Partial Ocean View

I had both good and bad experiences with my stay. I reserved my rooms on booking.com. I thought I selected everything correctly and double checked myself. I requested that my rooms be connecting and that they be "OCEAN FRONT" not on the side. Upon arrival I was told that they didn't see my request and that I selected an "OCEAN VIEW" and went on to say that my rooms were on different floors. The attendant at the front desk was very polite but seamed to be new or confused herself. She spent over 20 minutes attempting to fix the issue all while answering the phone and watching a line form behind us as we waited. I was getting tired of waiting and just asked her to check us in as is. We found most of the room to be clean with the exception of the sliding doors. It appeared to be covered in beer or wine splattered all over it.

The staff was very friendly.. The breakfast was fantastic.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

in the middle of a renovation, would have been nice to know before hand.

they didn't have the room i booked so front desk put me into a dual room. When I arrived in the room it was not a dual room, and had to be switch again. Took over an hour to finally settle in, and then i never saw another person at the front desk. Very strange!

• King Room with City View

Friday when we checked in I was put in a room that had no heat. Maintenance tried to fix it but couldn't. The maintenance guy said he will be back once he heard from another guy. We waited for him to return, another maintenance guy showed up at the room looking for the maintenance guy that was there before.I had to go back to the front desk after being in the cold room for an hour or more to find out what was going to be done about it. They moved us to another room and the heat in that room wasn't much better. I ended up getting sick, my husband had to take me to Patient First and i had gotten the flu since checking in there Friday. I was not sick when i checked in. I had to spend my 19th anniversary in bed the whole weekend I was there. I was so disappointed I couldn't celebrate with my husband.

Breakfast was ok, the bed slept good

• King Room with City View

The outside area around the doors to the beach area was covered with cig. butts; it was a smoke free hotel! There were papers, trash and cans. It was not cleaned the whole time we were there. We were a bit disappointed.

The room was very nice and clean. Nothing personal was disturbed. We slept like babies..the bed and pillows were so comfortable. We will be staying there again. Our little Morkie just loved it too!

• King Room - Ocean Front

Pet friendly applied to all rooms. People allergic to pets like us had problems. We booked and prepaid for King we got two queen beds. No hot water would never return

• King Room - Ocean Front

Didn't clean our room daily. But, we had our pet in the room.

Very nice hotel located on the boardwalk. Very pet friendly. Breakfast that was included was a buffet and was very yummy! Staff was friendly.

• Standard Queen Room with View

The buffet breakfast was adequate but not great.

The view of the ocean and boardwalk was excellent especially at sunrise. Although dogs were allowed and there were many the hotel was still very quiet. The staff was very gracious.

• Standard Queen Room with View

crossing two streets to get to the parking garage is not great, but that's the only negative

Staff was super and friendly, pets welcome - no extra charges!! Pool and hot tub were really nice and comfortable. Room was very comfortable

• King Room with City View

The elevators are not in the greatest shape. I was on the top floor and the hallways didn’t smell very pleasant. The price on the beach side view was entirely too expensive especially when paying for 2 rooms with one person in each. The wait for a 4 am check was too long.

The staff there is amazing, very friendly and accommodating. The room was beautiful and had all the amenities needed for a leisurely vacation. The view of the city from the top floor was beautiful.

• King Room with City View

The beds were super soft. My preference would be firmer.

Great service, loved the indoor pool, enjoyed the breakfast and location of hotel.Everything was great!

• King Room - Ocean Front

This was no ones fault as I understand these things happen but the mess from the water clean up made the hotel feel dirty.

Check in was pleasant. The young lady whom checked us in was very accommodating. Her last name was Small(?). Extremely friendly

So many dogs staying in the hotel! We were put right next to a room with 2 loud, barking dogs, whose owners didn't come back to quiet them until 10 pm. When we checked in, one of our two rooms was not showing up in their system as reserved. They fixed it, but then our room wasn't ready until after 5pm (check in was at 4). The pull out sofa bed had a dirty mattress. We had to request a blanket for it because it wasn't in the room, and then we had to wait an hour to receive it. Overall bad end to our vacation, staying at this hotel the last night.

The location was good, right on the ocean with a fitness center on the beach. Close to shops and restaurants.

• Studio with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Had just had a water leak so the place was a mess while they cleaned up. Took a very long time to get hot water for a shower. There were two plates and glasses outside of our room that were there when we arrived and we're never picked up.

Very nice location.

• King Room - Ocean Front

Perhaps and outdoor heated pool or hot tub would have been great

very friendly staff, great walking location, no charge for parking right across the street, great gym

• King Room - Ocean Front

It was nice, but I think it was a little over priced. There is a chance I would stay there again

It was nice, the location was good. Side by side comparison, all the hotels in the area may have been good. I enjoyed my stay, it is a nice hotel.

• King Room with City View

The room smelled - i think it was the rug. I expressed my dislike to the staff but no one did anything about it. I booked a city view but didnt get that. The staff didnt seem to care much about how i felt.

my bed was amazing.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Disability Access

The restaurant is beautiful and the portions were fine, however, my steak was a bit overcooked.

The staff is professional and very gracious. Our room overlooked the pool and the ocean, so the view was stellar.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Disability Access

The bathroom wasn't as clean as it could have been. It was very difficult to contact the front desk. I had to go downstairs every time that I needed something( including questions)

The balcony in the room and the room amenities

• King Room - Ocean Front

The exact room we booked was not available, but the staff upgraded us to a suite at no extra cost. The server at the on-site restaurant who waited on us 10-17-17, 10-18-17, and 10-19-17 for breakfast was AWESOME.

• King Room with City View

Not handicap friendly, hard to find elevators to business floors, tight turns, few handicap public restrooms, elevator doors close to fast to use unassisted in electric wheelchair, bathrooms too small and rust, dirt and mold prevail, carpets dirty if you walk barefoot, feet turn black, no fitted sheet on bed, feather pillows in room, wasn't given property bracelet or told about it to use on property and didn't learn about it until I saw it given to another guest as I checked out. Night and weekend desk staff rude and condescending and unhelpful. Some guy named Anthony actually said"Let me explain this to you one more time" I couldn't believe his arrogance. wow, night staff needs to be replaced. If I had not been at a conference in the hotel I would have stayed somewhere else based on the checkin process alone. Need better snack shop, add milk and healthy snacks like cheese, need coke machines on floors instead of going to basement each time.

Day desk staff was like a breath of fresh air, cheerful and pleasant. think the mgrs name was Charise, she was wonderful and the ladies working with her on Sunday am were great, Excellent restaurant food, and I can't say that I have ever had excellent hotel food. Very accommodating to some really fussy eaters in our business group. Even I thought some of my coworkers were asking a lot, but the food service staff just made them feel like queens. I was impressed with the professionalism of the food service and restaurant. Loved the dogs walking around with the owners, that was fun.

• Standard Queen Room with View

A couple of the front desk people were not helpful at all! Couldn't answer questions like where is the Post Office (since they didn't have stamps for their guests to buy) One never smiled once, which is not hard to do since I'm a very friendly person. I felt a few times that they needed two in the dining room when there was only one trying to wait tables and tend bar. When things got real busy Sat. and Sunday two waitresses were great and going as fast as possible while another was so slow people were getting impatient! I used room service the first night I got on but never again. Asked for no French fries but got them amyway, ordered a cup of chowder and got s huge bowl full. I wasted more than I ate! I also thought the hotel had a shuttle to airport but found out when O arrived very tired there wasn't one🙁 Cost me $56.00 including tip for trip to hotel and back to airport at end of my vacation. They should have a shuttle!

I just loved the bed'! And the bedding was nice and comfortable!

• King Room with City View

Waffles on breakfast bar were tough and rubbery and bananas were overripe.

Good choices on the breakfast buffet. Nice indoor pool and hot tub available during inclement weather. Nice to have dining available onsite as we were there during the inclement weather caused by hurricane Maria.

• King Room - Ocean Front

I asked the person at the front desk for restaurant recommendations. Instead of producing a pre-printed sheet, she scribbled down the names of a couple of restaurants, one of which was located in another hotel. I try to avoid eating in hotels, so went to the other one, where I did not like the food at all. The hotel should have a list of recommended restaurants divided by type, such as, breakfast, seafood, lunch, on the water, etc. Basically everyone is coming from out of town and it just makes sense to provide helpful recommendations for GOOD restaurants. I wanted to have a really nice dinner, but found the restaurant was icky and the food was bad.

Excellent room design that featured a nice empty refrigerator, coffee station and microwave plus a safe in the closet. Very comfortable and nice solid walls. Would definitely return. Great location and attractive hotel.

• King Room - Ocean Front

I requested for a two queens beds and a extra bed but didn't got it I get a comfy king size bed , a very uncomfortable sofa bed , and a comfy extra bed , next to my room it was a dog barking

Clean and friendly staff

• Standard Queen Room with View

This hotel is absolutely amazing! We stayed the night before elsewhere so we went for a walk by the beach and I saw the Sheraton's pool and I was hooked I just had to change hotels and go there. Their staff is amazing, they did everything they could to accommodate our needs as we got there early. The view from the hotel room was absolutely AMAZING. I felt like a princess while I was there.

See above!

This facility does not honor booking.com requests We booked 2 queen beds, as did our daughter and her family ( with 2 preteens) and we were both given room with 1king. Worked for me, but not for my daughter. Unacceptable. Pool was deplorable! Sand I can understand. But lettuce and plastic bottles!? Disgusting! When brought to the attention of the front desk (with photos!) they never came out to see for themselves. Pool bar wasn't open,, people were coming looking for drinks, no pool bar, no music (Sunday afternoon in August!) , no clean towels, and most appalling, a staff that didn't care! Worst of all, no apologies!

• Standard Queen Room with View

For what we paid, the hotel was not up to par. There was mold on the vents, cigarette butts all around the pool area, and room service dishes left out by the elevators for HOURS. We even complained about these things and were told it would be taken care of but it didn't. The food at the restaurant was just OK. The front desk receptionists were very nice and accommodating. Overall, I would NEVER stay here again for the money we paid.

Rooms were clean, but need updating. View of the ocean was beautiful.

• Standard Queen Room with View

The bed was one of the best I've ever sleep in at a hotel. There was a mix-up in the type of room we had been assigned and when we got there at 1 a.m., our family of four was in a king room. The hotel staff worked diligently to get two roll aways situated until we could be moved the next day.

• Standard Queen Room with View

Server at breakfasts could be more attentive and friendlier. Seemed he was overstretched

Being able to bring my dogs with me without charge was a plus plus

The hotel staff was unaccommodating as well as the front desk. We over slept a little bit and requested to check out a little later and was told only 30 min. The valet was horrible. I was sitting in my car waiting for the valet to come and take my car but in this case while he was standing outside for 15 min I had to get out and ask who is doing valet and he ended up being valet. Check in at most hotel is at 3pm here is at 4pm and check out is at 11am. I am paying pretty much for 19 hours instead of 24 hours to stay at a hotel. I could be petty and put this on google or yelp but I hope you learn from this and avoid from future negative review for the public to see.

the asian bartender lady was fantastic.

Browse Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel traveller photo gallery