Reviews of Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort 4 stars

#60 of 135 hotels in Anaheim

5.3

Perfect getaway!
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

Extremely family friendly, the little store located inside the hotel was awesome, walking distance from the park. Very clean, very friendly staff. The pool was perfect. My kids loved the glass elevator.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The bed was very comfy and the view was beautiful to see the...
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

I believe that it would of been nice if they had a continental breakfast but besides that the experience was great.

The bed was very comfy and the view was beautiful to see the fireworks from Disneyland and everything was close by and staff was super nice and courteous.It was a great experience overall.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Was the best “hotel” we stayed at during our trip.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Was $20 to PARK, but valet was $3 more. Why hide the parking fee when booking a room. Then you’re blindsided with the extra fee (per day).

Clean, comfortable beds. Quiet AC, and great water pressure in the bathroom shower.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

disappointing
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

we were given a less than ideal room upon check-in, at the very same time staff advised the hotel was quiet. i found it odd they’d do this, forcing us to call and ask for a room change. inconvenient and seemingly unnecessary. front desk attitudes felt a little indifferent, which surprised us given it’s a sheraton. additionally, the room service didn’t arrive until well after 3pm, which seems unacceptably late.

location to disneyland was great

Staff very friendly and helpful .
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Water pressure was low and you do not have control of the temperature in your room .

Staff very friendly and helpful . Rooms are clean and bed are comfortable. Easy walking distance to Disney parks :)

The beds are really comfortable, size of the room is great,...

Parking 21$

The beds are really comfortable, size of the room is great, balcony view able to see some parts of the park, ac felt amazing, and no noise from other guests.

Couldn't see the fireworks from our room.
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

Couldn't see the fireworks from our room. Lady at desk said we were better off in room that didn't face fireworks because of noise from Disneyland resort, however there were rooms on other side (near mc Donald's) that could see the fireworks perfectly so not sure why she didn't put us there. Room looked nothing like picture. Room was old - needs refurbishment. Bed was uncomfortable and small.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

We like that it was close to all the things that we needed...
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

We found that our room was very cold with the air conditioning and we didn't know how to put in down if we were home we would have had all the fires going. We asked the staff but the ones we asked didn't know.

We like that it was close to all the things that we needed to do, also the buses or public transport was the best. Our room was always clean and the staff were helpful.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Spacious room, very kid friendly staff, nice overall hotel...
    • Club King Room with Partial Disney View

The hotel is a 20 minuets walk to Disneyland Resort and there is no shuttle service provided by the hotel which is not very convenient for a family with kids, very small bathrooms.

Spacious room, very kid friendly staff, nice overall hotel for a short Disneyland trip.

Feels like home away from home after so many vacations.
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

Noise from neighbor air conditioner units on roof. Bigger bathroom vanities would be great. Adults only time in hottub to relax..maybe 10 to 11 pm!

Comfy beds and fantastic staff. Pool area is top notch everytime we have stayed! 8 times we have stayed and always awesome!

Have had better in previous years
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Shortages every day of toiletries, towels for which we reported every day. Expensive WiFi and car parking. We asked through booking.com for same room as we had in previous years but request was ignored

As a regular visitor like position of hotel and front desk very helpful

The location n walking distance to Disneyland.

No comment. I liked it.

The location n walking distance to Disneyland. Even the first floor offered convenient access to the coffee shop and restaurant around the corner

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Great hotel with beautiful pool close to Disney.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

The pool and surrounding palm trees are wonderful after a long drive. The hotel has a Disney ticket office inside so you can organise Disney entrance. It is also only a 15 minute walk away from Disneyland. Very comfortable beds and rooms. This hotel is more expensive than others in the area but worth it. The hotel does look like the photos. My kids aged 15 and 9 were in heaven here.

Disappointing start but served the purpose of being close to Disneyland and the staff were helpfull.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

The room was not ready on arrival as it had been flooded. They offered us an alternative but not acceptable for wheelchair user so inspected the flooded room and found it had dried out enough for us to use. After having a shower I could see why it flooded. The curtain was not directing water back into shower drain but toward bathroom floor which did not have a drain. After seeing this I notice other hotels with no drain in open area of bathroom thus also potential problem with flooding.

Walking distance to Disneyland. Good facilities - pool, gym, laundry, open garden area with tables and chairs. Watch Disney 9:30 fireworks from top floor.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

I would rate this hotel 3 stars not 4
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Door key cards only worked 1 time then not working had to go to the front desk continuously to get fixed. Ice machines on 3rd and 4th floor did not work. Felt like we got nickeled and dimed for parking. That picture of the hotel with the fireworks right above it is photo shopped to see the fireworks you need to be on about the 7th floor and up.

pool area was good. Sheets blankets towels were great. Beds were too hard.

Lovely! Close to both Disney parks.
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

No complimentary wifi however we didn’t really need it. There is free wifi in the lobby though.

The resort is beautiful and the rooms are lovely. Our room had a view of Disney California Adventure Park and the Disneyland fireworks. It’s only a short walk to both Disney parks (around 10 or so minutes) and some nice restaurants.

Majority of the staff where friendly and the location was...
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

I was disappointed by the rooms, I didn’t feel they where clean, I believe if a hotel is rated 4 Stars then the rooms need to be updated. I believe the 4 Star is based on the location only, and the pictures on their website are not accurate, bathrooms are small and old. Rooms have old carpet and I was concerned about by 5 year old and 1 year old walking on the carpet.

Majority of the staff where friendly and the location was great. I also appreciated having a laundry facility.

Sheraton Anaheim: very busy hotel, but a great property
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

$19 a day for parking. The scanning machine to let you in the parking lot was not working, so I had to print an additional parking ticket (an extra $19 each time you need to park), and then take the ticket to the front desk to get another scan code to remove the additional parking charge.

Quick check in and check out; the mini store in the hotel where you can buy snacks, ice cream, and beer; pool and grounds were great!

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

It only takes 15minutes walk to the Disneyland.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

I had 2 rooms. The room 126 of Tower 1 has a broken A/C. It was 67degrees all the time and I could not change it. I went to the front desk to asked help. The lady was really nice but nobody showed up to fix it for 2 days. The other room was Tower 1 #116 had bed bugs. My nephew got bites all over the body. There was nobody took care us of the complains. We Won’t be back to this one.

It only takes 15minutes walk to the Disneyland. Closing to 7-11, CVS, Walgreens etc. very convenient.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Wishing parking and wifi was included in price.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Wishing parking and wifi was included in price. Extra costs are annoying. However the lovely guy at front desk gave us free parking considering how far we came from.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Great place to stay after all.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

A smell on the room coming from the sink.

The place was clean and a great customer service I told them about the smell coming from the sink and they took care of it the next day and offer me free Wi-Fi for the incobinience.

overall the hotel was good and the breakfasts were amazing, great location and really welcoming staf
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

the first room we were allocated had an old smell of cig smoke and the bath tube was in serious need of repair. We changed room and the second room was perfect :)

the bed was very comfortable and the room was suitable

Most enjoyable stay & would highly recommend!
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

There was nothing I didn’t like!

It was very convenient as I had a convention to attend at the convention centre & also wanted to attend Disneyland. The motel was very clean, great staff, had a convenience shop down stairs & the bed was very comfortable!

It was ok
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

We booked at a different one and they moved us to one that wasn't by where we needed to stay. Had to spend $60 to get a bus pass for the whole time. And the original one I booked was across the street from where i needed to be. Kinda livid about that. And want comped for it.

Very convenient for Disneyland, in a clean, modern hotel.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Shame that parking was so expensive.

The location of this hotel is great! Its just a 10 - 15minute walk to Disney. The pool is nice, with a bar and loungers etc. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast was yummy.

Great location 10 minute walk to Disneyland.

Food was great but poor service in the Park 55 Cafe

Great location 10 minute walk to Disneyland. Able to view evening Disneyland fireworks from room. Front Desk and Concierge Staff exceptional. Pool area great for families.

Amazing made our Disneyland trip such a memorable experience!
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

It would be nice if the poolside food and drinks was open longer to not have to move from the pool after a long day at Disneyland.

Location to disneyland and view of the fireworks was worth the upgrade.

unforgettable stay
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

We had an amazing stay. Wonderful time watching Disneyland fireworks from our private balcony, nice lazy afternoon in comfy bed, good food and drinks by the swimming pool and a romantic evening in the hot tub 'watching the stars' ;) and relaxing. Chose Sheraton Park hotel because it was a very short drive from the Angel Stadium (our team lost but it was still great to watch the game). It was one of the best weekends ever and this hotel will always have a special place in our hearts.

Very close to parks, easy walk, nice breakfast buffet...
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Had 2 rooms HVAC worked vastly differently in the 2 rooms, 1 day 1 room got no Housekeeping Service at all, the other partially done. Yet other days everything was great.

Very close to parks, easy walk, nice breakfast buffet included in my package & nice pool area.

Booked a specific room with a disneyland view only to get...
    • Club King Room with Partial Disney View

Booked a specific room with a disneyland view only to get there and be told that it isn't available, and I would have to pay the same amount as a room without a view.

I settled in my room, but my family didn’t settle in their room - they were mislead.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

My room was directly near the elevator which caused some noise - it was still fine with me. The room was warn! No AC control in it. To be accurate, there was a control buttom to be adjusted by a number of residents, not one!! Hotel is old fashion. Only Two (2) elevators which caused delays in waiting for 5-10 mins... Hotel did NOT update about availability of another elevator - a minus for them. My family stayed @ another “ Disneyland view” room which was NOT. We felt cheated especially that it required extra cost which was fine for the enjoyment of my niece and nephew as we already paid online, however, hotel receptionist insisted it was a “ partial Disney view fireworks” room view which made no sense in comparison to “Booking’s description”! Anyway, he made it clear that Booking mislead as a third-party sometimes which, to me as a Booking customer, is not true! He eventually managed to have his Manager reduce the price $50 per night. To me, the Manager should have came to us, welcome us as part of their role in “customer service” which he didn’t.

I didn’t expect to be given a room with a balcony - a plus for the hotel in getting my satiafaction (without a request).

Amazing resort!

The walls are too thin, the first night there was a baby crying in the next room couldn’t sleep, and the next morning people were talking in front of my door they also woke me up

My room had a balcony on facing the pool, i took the coffee every morning on that balcony, clean, great location in Anaheim, could see part of the fireworks of Disneyland, comfortable, friendly staff!

Do not recommend it at all
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

The room was supposed to have Disney view which I paid extra for that but it appeared that we only can see the fireworks from far away. The air conditioner was very bad. We called them twice regarding it as we couldn’t sleep due to the very warm room and they kept saying the AC control is from the roof not from us! The room furniture is very old. The Resturant buffet was not that clean. The glasses were dirty. The value of money as well wasn’t ok. WiFi and parking were not included even though we stayed for 6 nights. I won’t stay there again.

The 10 min. Distance walk to Disney Land resort.

Anaheim experience
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Was a great stay but unfortunately pets are allowed and dogs started barking early morning after a long nite in the parks.

Location was great, about 10 minutes walk from Disneyland.

Good but with extra charges
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Room was smelly. wifi option not clear to guests, so you will press connect and they will charge you. Tv channel easy access to the kids ,so they can purchase movie with one click. Air conditioning system controlled by the hotel so if you feel cold you can not set your convenient temperature. Extra charge called occupancy tax other than normal tax.

Location Good staff

My daughter is 9 And she loved it..and she is a tough critic...so did i..
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Our room was not ready when we arrived shortly after check in...with a tired nine year old that was tough...but,the front desk guy did his best to accomadate us...gave us a pool key and brought our key to us poolside...that made the difference....i get that it's not always easy...but he handled it well...

Nice rooms pool was big..just the right noise level.. and small cafe and store open late...,

Wonderful! Would definitely stay here again if visiting Disney.

Parking Should be free.

Very pleased with the property. I was a little hesitant to book because of some of the bad reviews. But overall the property was very clean, staff was very friendly, on-site restaurant was very convenient. The pool has a bar also. The only downside was parking is $21 a day. Disney and California adventure are about 1 mile on foot. We walked but were told there was a shuttle that goes back-and-forth. Is three dollars for children and five dollars for adults.

I had a great stay and the best part was that it was Maybe a...
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

Paying for park ($21.00 a Day)

I had a great stay and the best part was that it was Maybe a 10 min or less walk to Disney! The hotel is a little pricey but it’s a nice hotel so the price fits it.

We had two big beds, with very comfortable pillows.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Bathroom could've been a tad bigger.

We had two big beds, with very comfortable pillows. Pool facilities were lovely, with plenty of extra towels. Charging station on bedside was very convenient.

Great Location - close to supermarket some restaurants and...
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

The noise made by the staff both talking loudly and wheeling the very noisy trolleys past the accommodation early every morning.

Great Location - close to supermarket some restaurants and within easy walking distance to Disneyland and if you do not feel like walking the bus stops out front to take you to Disneyland.

That we where close to disneyland and the price was...
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

There was a round black stain on the bed sheet and the tub was peeling.

That we where close to disneyland and the price was reasonable also the comfort of the ned and room and staff was very welcoming and helpful

The view, closeness to the park and just the overall room
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

They werent as strict with people smoking because the people next to us were smoking weed and you can smell it through the room i was in and more in the balcony space.

The view, closeness to the park and just the overall room

It was 👌🏾
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

The air conditioning didn’t work great at all. My room didn’t have a microwave, which i can’t believe I didn’t catch that but for the money it cost to stay here every room should have one!

It was a nice place but like everything nothing perfect.

location is closed to disney.
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

no internet, parking additional $21 for self parking and $26 for valet parking. small water bottle cost $4.5.No microwave in room.Even with the $170 per day room no breakfast. As per the booking.com booking it was mentioned that room will be facing the Disney and the kind of picture they posted is different to the room what I got.Disney is not visible from the room @6th floor.

location is closed to disney. Best part was i was able to checkin even at 2:45am in the morning and they offered the grace period of 2hrs for the checkout. Talked to the people at the reception before checkout for extending the time.

Smokers in the next room in a non-smoking zone kept us up all night.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

We booked a non-smoking room and the room next door was smoking/vaping heavily that kept us up all night. We had trouble breathing and let the front desk know upon checkout. The front desk didn't do anything for us, and we feel they should compensate for our loss of sleep! Bad experience overall.

Ok place to visit Disneyland from, but not if you plan to stay on the premises
    • Club Level - Two Queens

No in-house restaurant worth eating at. Room at club level (14) ok, but not what you'd expect. Complimentary club level breakfast mediocre, we had to go out for a paid breakfast instead on day.

Good location. Ok rooms. Pool area looks good, we didn't have time for it.

Brilliant stay so close to Disneyland.
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

Nothing to complain about really. We had an excellent stay.

The bed was brilliant, so comfortable. Location great for Disneyland. The Diner was a better deal and better food than at the I Hope opposite. Only found that out on the last morning. Vi

Moldy Feathers
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Rooms seem old and dirty. My bed had mold on the feather comforter. I told front desk and gm they never removed the comforter as i asked 2 times. I wouldn't stay here again.

Location to Disneyland is fabulous. $5 uber ride is the way to go.

Proximity to Disneyland and the view of the fireworks show...
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

The wifi situation was pretty sub-par. All other hotels we stayed in included access to wifi free of charge.

Proximity to Disneyland and the view of the fireworks show was great.

We enjoyed the club floor where we had breakfast and snacks...
    • Club Level - Two Queens

Our air conditioner wasn’t manageable. We couldn’t get it to go up in temperature, only down until we fooled around with it. I don’t believe it was working right.

We enjoyed the club floor where we had breakfast and snacks each day. I had asked for a Disneyland view, but wasn’t given it when we came early. I said something and when we came back an hour later, we were given a nice room facing Disneyland and the fireworks show.

location may be good but the rooms were old, not value for money.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

the rooms were old and staff unfriendly.

the rooms were old. the staff were unfriendly. Unlike other Sheraton hotels in Asia, where the hotels rooms are clean, new and staff are friendly and attentive.

Beds were very comfortable.
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

View was sold as Disney view, but was 90% car park (couldn’t see any rooms that could be classed as ‘Disney’ view) Reception check-in staff were frosty. Noise from other bedrooms was very loud Surrounding area generally looking tired (although this is nothing to do with the hotel)

Beds were very comfortable. Bar staff very helpful and friendly.

Not the greatest fot your buck-But good location!
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Bathroom was old. Scratched bath/dirty stained toilet. Not enough lights-too dark. CASH option was offered as a way to PAY but wasn't accepted. Still needed credit card!

Location and comfy beds

The beds were super comfy and the rooms were very quiet.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

I've never stayed at a hotel that didn't have free wifi, that was very strange.

The beds were super comfy and the rooms were very quiet. I loved the balcony!

Not comfortable at all. Motel 6 would have been more comfortable
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

The room was TINY !!! Also they had a note that said the AC was controlled by the hotel , my room was steaming hot , literally ! The windows had fog on them from the inside ! We paid $200+ to be miserable . We ended up switching hotels for the rest of our trip .

The bellhop was really nice ... the pool was decent also .

it was worth the money , and they don’t mislead you !
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

the pool closes a little early , 10 pm . which sucks because due to our schedule we were only able to swim once .

it’s a Disneyland good neighbor hotel so they allow you to purchase tickets to the park in the hotel lobby . during our stay one of us lost our tickets and once the ticket attendant arrived she replaced the ticket with no problem !

Great hotel close to main attractions.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Having to pay $20 per day for parking and $15 per day for 15gb of wifi usage. Who does that these days?

Hotel is within walking distance to Disney land and multiple restaurants. Hotel itself has a lovely courtyard with gym and laundry. Loved it.

Overall nice facility and clean; great location but staff needs guidance on guest service delivery.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Hotel staff including front desk, bell and Valet. There was no engagement from either of the departments. During arrival and departure, we were the only party checking in/out and received very minimum conversation. There was also a manager who was waiting by the elevator with us and did not even greet us or say a word. I feel like the facility is great but staff could really use some guidance as the overall basic guest experienced wasn’t even delivered here.

Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. My family slept really well and had absolutely no complaints in regards to the room and facility.

Comfortable beds
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

Room was supposed to be Disney view. We had no view of Disney and only saw about half of the fireworks. We were on the 7th floor and another hotel obstructed our view.

Comfortable beds

Location was the best feature, close to Disneyland,...
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

Didn’t find staff very friendly here, (I don’t think I even saw a smile on their faces!!! ) and didn’t appear to be many staff at that. We paid extra to see fireworks from our room and had the smallest balcony. Couldn’t sit to watch them and only 2 people could go out onto balcony, it was that small.

Location was the best feature, close to Disneyland, Cheesecake Factory, CVS, Walgreens and a Starbucks!!

Good value for money, walking distance to Disneyland.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

The noise isolation from the lift could be better. Our room was next to the lift.

The staff was very friendly. We were given free parking and extra amenities with no extra charges.

there was no restaurant in the hotel as it was being rebuilt.
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

there was no restaurant in the hotel as it was being rebuilt. one member of staff refued to give us a spoon for our 5 year old to eat cereal at breakfast

It was only one day I was expecting high I so I don’t get excited.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

The store Pissa was very bad & the front desk people were unfriendly.

The bartender .she was very friendly & kind I forgot her name she wark @ night shift

They cleaned the room daily without being asked.
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

Parking fees were expensive.

They cleaned the room daily without being asked. Staff was very helpful and friendly. They helped us with Disneyland visit so that transport went smoothly.

Overall very pleased.
    • Traditional Two Queens with Partial Disney View

Made a reservation two weeks before spring break but got everything requested including view of Disney. Room was nice and had an outside balcony with a table and a couple chairs with a see through fence that was perfect for small children to get out of the room and look around but stay contained (we were on an upper floor; observed that ground floors had no fences and not all rooms had balconies). Walking distance to Disneyland and downtown disney. Only stayed one night. Overall very pleased.

Well beyond our expectations
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Everything was super clean, the staff was friendly. I explained that after I booked I saw a code for free parking and the lady at the desk comped my parking even though I didn’t enter the code when I booked. I was very pleased with that! Beds were beyond comfortable.

No value for money
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

Poor facilities. Look look like a rundown hotel . No greetings from the staff . They were like exhausted from work . Restaurant food was horrible very limited variety. Had a lot of staff but very limited attention were given to the refill.

Close to Disneyland, House of Blues & the convention...
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

I was supposed to recieve free wifi but had to pay for it.

Close to Disneyland, House of Blues & the convention center. The breakfast buffets were great and the staff were very friendly and courteous.

Very comfortable less than a mile to Disneyland with very professional polite staff
    • Club Level - Two Queens

The water pipes were rattling loudly almost like their is a jackhammer somewhere in the building. Its not constant, only very sporadically but it did wake me up one night. Also a piece of the coffee maker was missing so I couldn't make coffee in the room.

The beds and bedding are so comfortable. The breakfast buffet is excellent and the staff is very polite and accommodating.

Short stay good night sleep gym was good
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

No view rooms little small price is a little high . Not sure why we had to pay for parking if we where guess . Please don't tell me resort fee .

The gym the check in staff the parking most of all the bed

Good but they have issues to solve
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

The first day my room wasn’t done and for a family with two little boys very tire arriving from disneyland at 12 am it was a nigthmare amd the personeñ in front desk was indiferent

Location and beds

pool was great, afternoon canapes were perfect, room was...
    • Club King Room with Partial Disney View

dont understand why a hotel charges for the room and holds that money... then holds the same amount in security and then holds a small incidental charge which is fine. charge for the room and end it.... this hotel held $1500 of my money for 8 days which affected the rest of our holiday for no reason, we had the money for the room and no need to hold the same amount, add to that i didn't give authority to do this and wasn't advised this was 'policy'. no hotel in australia does this process.

pool was great, afternoon canapes were perfect, room was good, very nice hotel, breakfast was ok

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

**There's NO FREE SHUTTLE going to DISNEYLAND **NO FREE WIFI inside the hotel room. The ad on their site is very misleading. There is free wifi but in the lobby area only. Wifi inside the room has an extra charge **You can buy a theme park ticket to Disneyland in the hotel but the staff assigned has its "break time" so you can't really buy anytime and will still have to cue in the long line on Disneyland instead **Our room was so hot and we requested for a maintenance staff to check it out and when the staff came, he only offered us a fan instead. Even told us to just open the window/veranda door Very disappointed with Sheraton. So much expectation because this is a well known hotel but I think Disneyland goers should just stay in a cheaper hotel near Disneyland.

The front desk staff - particularly "Warren". He was so accommodating. Even gave us a room with a good view. This is the only nice thing I can say in Sheraton Anaheim.

Good location, a bit pricey
    • Club Level - Two Queens

Club floor room didn’t have a good view, very expensive for what it was.

Comfortable bed, 10 minutes walk from Disneyland, close to restaurants and shops.

Walking distance to Disneyland.
    • Traditional Two Queens Room

All the ice machines were broken. A sign would have been nice to inform us instead of us going to check every floor. We then went to the front desk and they were able to give us ice. However, they were very unaware that the ice machines were unavailable. Overall, hotel was comfortable, clean, and walking distance to Disneyland.

Close proximity to Disneyland.