Reviews of Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

201 North 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 , United States of America

#64 of 75 hotels in Philadelphia

4.5

Uncomfortable and Expensive!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The beds were uncomfortable and the comforter was lumpy. There was a Bug in my paper coffee cup in the room and I found a bottle cap behind the lamp on the desk also the bathroom was dirty. There werent even bags in the trash cans.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Great hotel at a reasonable price!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Beautiful, clean room; excellent staff; easy check in & check out; great breakfast......an overall terrific experience! I would, and WILL, recommend this hotel to others!

Breakfast was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Room terrible. Dirty carpet, dust was so.heavy you could write your name. Towels in bathroom had something red on every day. At first , I thought I had but myself. I sent down for more towels and the same red stains were on the fresh towels. Furniture was scratched up. Ice machines in every floor was broken or maybe they just didn't fill it up every night. At checkout, I went to turn in the keys and was asked to hold on a moment to see if I had additional charges, which would have been fine,except the person behind me who was checking out was just asked to leave the keys on the counter. Wouldn't stay there again

Breakfast was good. A nice selection of food to eat. Waffles. Omelets etc.

Wonderful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

No mini fridge or microwave in room :(

Location was amazing, beds were so comfortable, rooms were a great size. loved the pool and gym. friendly staff, very helpful.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

when you arrive at the hotel, make sure you get a room with...
    • Traditional King Room

when you arrive at the hotel, make sure you get a room with a safe. Not all rooms have safes :( Apart from that the location was good and the service was fine as well

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

I called a week in advance to let the staff know that my wife would be checking in alone. We set her name up on the account. When she got there she was still not allowed to check in.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

On my list of places to NEVER go back
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Room was absolutely filthy, carpet was stained all over, paint was chipping off the walls, which can be a little dangerous especially with a small child in the room

The lobby was nice

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Not appealing but best deal we've found in town.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The noisy A/C (it's not a central one). Didn't feel like we were in a Sheraton (needs a remodeling). Old stuff, like used bed covers. Blind curtain not well settled, so we had some light in the early morning.

The concierge + the efficient valet parking even if expensive.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Good location, staff were friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Very basic and rooms were in need of an update. Carpet in room was covered in stains and the air conditioning unit was so noisy! No free wifi in rooms.

Good location, staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Cockroach in my room 1001
    • Traditional King Room

I went to the room 1001 and I saw a lot cockroach in my bed then when I go to take my breakfast I saw on my table again one cockroach again .. I can’t believe this hotel have cockroach in the room .. is the worst experience of my life ...

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

No complimentary breakfast or microwave in rooms. Parking expensive take uber or Lyft
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Took the family for the 4th and learned there no microwaves available in any of the rooms. So if your going with your family expect to spend mone to eat. Cleaning and front desk staff was rude and offered no assistance. Also, if you use booking.com there no complimentary breakfast available.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Clean room in a great location, close to...
    • Traditional King Room

Nothing ! But to note wouldn’t use taxi again outside hotel to airport. Add to many charges on a flat rate ! Too expensive!

Clean room in a great location, close to bars/restaurants. About mile away from rocky statue and steps . Very friendly , helpful staff . Nice little bar , not too expensive.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Very close to all the tourists spots.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Fridge indide the room would have been nice. Otherwise the hotel is a brilliant place to stay in Philly.

Very close to all the tourists spots. Beds comfortable. Staff lovely specially Michael.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Great service and food
    • Traditional Queen Room

We were asked if we wanted to pay $20 more to part of the Club, meaning there was a room on the 26th floor that offered water, soda, fruit, snacks, etc 24/7 and the next day's breakfast was better. We did it and very satisfied. We had an issue with feather pillows and the staff took care of it right away.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Do not stay here!!

The rooms were in bad conditions. Spotted carpet, tub not safe and the nerve of a hotel to ask you to pay an extra $20 for a refrigerator! Ice machines on several floors out of service! Was told management was aware of deplorable conditions but were not available 🤔

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Great location, very comfortable stay.
    • Traditional King Room

Unfortunately this Sheraton doesnt offer free wifi and the option to purchase was $12.95 a day when most other hotels offer this for free.

The hotel was in a great location. Near fantastic food choices and walking distance to all the sites. The room was clean and modern and all the facilities were of a high standard!

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Not worth the value of money you spent
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Cleanliness, house keeping services, inefficient front desk person who handled our check-in and payments etc. Firstly room was denied saying no booking exist in our name which could be solved after talking to booking.com. In room guest services, asked tea bags but nobody turned up to give the same as promised. In the toilet, water drainage in the wash basin was poor

Big name of the property

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Travel insights Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Entrance area should be redesigned to provide a more aesthetic look

Best.thing was location which makes the whole downtown area accessible especially the city center and shopping areas

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

fine.
    • Traditional King Room

Expensive for what we got. My bed and pillow were not very comfortable.

Nice view from the room (18th floor). clean. Good location (between the historical center and the rocky steps).

Nothing special
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

It is an older hotel. You can't even open the windows a little and the AC did not smell very pleasant.

Breakfast was fine, but not superb. Rooms were clean and we had a nice view.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

It was a great stay me and my daughter enjoyed our time...
    • Traditional Queen Room

The carpet looked old and stained the closet door was coming off the hendges a bit. The walls looked old and stained. The hallways were dark and old looking it could use some brightnening up or either newer looking carpet and a good paint job

It was a great stay me and my daughter enjoyed our time there. The beds were comfy and the bathroom was beautiful

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Nice, but too expensive for what you get
    • Traditional King Room

For the price, the room was not nice enough. The carpets were old and stained. It took way too long for us to retrieve our car from the valet the next day (which was the only option for hotel parking, and cost more than comparable hotels in the area, by at least ten dollars).

The staff was extremely courteous, and checking in was easy.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Disappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The rooms were dark with poor lighting, there was only one lamp on the wall between the beds the attempted to light the room. The light at the entrance of the room was only bright enough so that one could find the bathroom. Also, the bathrooms were disgusting. The shower curtain was soiled with what I hope was make-up, but I didn't get too close to investigate the mysterious brown marking. The mattresses were quite old, during the routine bedbug check that I do in every hotel I stay at, one mattress was found to have what appeared to be a blood stain due to it's dark-maroon/brown color and irregular shape, but, fear not, the mattress had full cover on it so hopefully one wouldn't notice.

The staff was very kind at the check in/check out counter. The entrance and main lobby we're beautiful and well updated, but misleading when I made it to the room. The location was also very convenient.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Location is the best...
    • Traditional Queen Room

First, I would suggest a circle with one side green (available), the other red (table busy)...at the Fogo de Chao they have the red or green sign to alert no more meat. I was moved from my table very rude by the host manager at the restaurant for the morning breakfast. I asked if I could seat at a quieter corner (if I asked was because I checked and they were empty, and the waiter told me the table were free)..she told me, I do not have, seat over there; she showed me the outside restaurant boots, little noisy with young people. When I told her I would like to seat over that corner, I checked and is not reserved. She said OKAY GO THERE... Waiters great, got my coffee and fruits but there was a big line...about 20 minutes wait (there were sport teams...a lot of kids)..I told to two waiters, I am working on my breakfast, do not remove my coffee pkease...the Lady That was the manager, went to clean the table, I run and told, I have not finished. I Gave this table to 4 customers, tou would need to seat at other place. She told YOU HAVE TO MOVE, I NEED THIS TABLE ... I AM THE MANAGER AND YOU WOULD NOT PAY for the brakfast..you getting free brakfast...she rised her voice very rude. I told her I would not move...but I move because they already took away my plates...I suposes to have two brakfasts there, I just had one. She was very rude, and sent me again to the otside part of the restaurant...I told her, I left my Napking on the chair and told the 3 waiters that I was working on my meal, I run to the table and loose my turn for the omelet line to tell you, I was working on my breakfast ....and you told me, I already gave you table. She told me in here a Naptking on the chair is that you are done..YOU SHOULD HAS PLACED ON THE TABLE????in this contey is different???? I moved to a new table, she told me YOU WOULD NOT PAY IT...my rate include the breakfast...I was there for two nights...and got one breakfast. The fruits, food were good...

Front desk overworked and big line to check in., however, the staff that helped me, deserve a gold medal for her positive attitude and complain solver. There were some peoplw requesting changes in ther room, and she solved easy...even if busy, she temembered my face and name, when I asked about my Key that did not work. The receiving staff in the Lobby told me about good testaurants ib the evening...all were very pleasant...working with a lot of arrivals.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Lack of Sleep
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

My room was located in the third floor on the way from the elevator to swimming pool and fitness area. People were passing by and talking from very early to very late. Sleeping was basically impossible. Overall, the hotel was pretty run down for a Sheraton (especially the carpets seemed to be VERY old and in a condition that would be good for a hostel - but not for a mid- to upscale hotel).

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

The staff was amazing but the room was not clean and overall uncomfortable.
    • Traditional King Room

The room was not very clean and very low quality. The sheets were plasticy and uncomfortable to sleep in. There were several stains on the comforter and the curtains. There was dust everywhere. Probably most disappointing was that the WiFi in the hotel was not free! I've never stayed in a hotel that didn't have free WiFi.

Great service! We were walking through the lobby after being out for the night and my fiance mentioned he was thirsty and wished we had water in the room. As we were about to get on the elevator a hotel employee ran up to us and said, I heard you wanted some water, follow me! And he gave us 4 free bottles from the concierge desk. It was surprising and perfect timing!

Comfortable Stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The rooms could use some updating. The carpet in our room was all wrinkled up and stained. The desk chair was on its last legs.

The room was a good size. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The room was clean. Check in and out was easy enough. The air conditioning worked very well. The temperature in the room was comfortable the whole time and we did not have to adjust it at all. The view was nice. Overall the hotel was quiet.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Stolen gift in the lobby's bathroom!
    • Traditional Queen Room

At check-in, my room was not available so I had to change clothes at the lobby's bathroom. I forgot a gift bag at the bathroom and after 5' I realized I forgot the bag in there. When I got back, the gift bag was gone and security said no camera could "see" who took it and they did nothing about it! Poor help from staff! Just got there and $300 down!

Location and room space (period).

My stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The valet parking was awful. The out front of the hotel is very chaotic. There was no complimentary wifi for the rate. The bed was awful it was prompt up by boards

The staff was very nice.

• Traditional King Room

The staff , The system was down all weekend which is not very professional. Actually sucked and wasted my money . NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY HERE OR RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL !

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Pleasant stay in centre of Philladelphia but very expensive with too many extras.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Had to pay a lot for internet - did not have to pay at all at other hotels we stayed at on this holiday. There was no free TV which was very poor - again always had been free TV in other hotels. No shower gel provided - usually there is. There was also a long walk to the swimming pool - especially when you're dragging very wet children! Car valet parking took far too long!

Room was spacious with comfortable beds and seating area. Good swimming pool.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

The staff were *amazingly* friendly and helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Could have used a fridge in the room. Also, it's 2018, and Wi-Fi should be free.

The staff were *amazingly* friendly and helpful. Location is fantastic. Half a mile to City Hall, a lovely mile walk to the Rocky Statue. The pool was really nice too.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Not so happy with our room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

We stayed her two years ago and have a wonderful experience. This past weekend, well not the same experience at all. The lobby and staff were lovely but our room was pretty dirty. There was a wade of hair in our shower, stains on the sheets of one of the beds, red stains all over the floor and the floors definitely hadn't been vacuumed in a few days. The parking...I won't even mention that fiasco. We really love this location but doubt we'll be staying again. It was just not worth what I paid.

Staff was lovely! Location is great!

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Very disappointed with the valet service. They’re not properly trained with correct information.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Given poor information about parking at the location. I was sent to the wrong location to park my car. Our room had bugs and we had to switch to another room.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

1 word. Horrible
    • Traditional Queen Room

The air condition in the room sounded like a motor boat, very loud, couldn't have operated the temperatures. My very first night, I went to take a shower and noticed a lot of what looked like female hair on the walls. I wrote a note and left it by the sink so that the maids could've seen it. the maids came in and the note was gone but the large amount of hair remained,

only the location. Thankfully there was a public parking across the street for $7 per day rather than the $42 plus tax the hotel was charging per day

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was very...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Professional staff very nice property

The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was very clean. A little TLC with carpeting is about the only thing that need some work.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Decent place, but certainly not worth the price paid.

The concierge didn't know details of tourist brochures sitting on the counter at his station. Seems he could have learned a little more about the attractions in the area.

Catch breakfast if you can (the omelet chef is awesome). The food served at the bar is mediocre at best

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

It was ok. Will definitely try a different hotel next time. Dirty bathrooms are unacceptable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The room was NOT cleaned properly. I found a used and dirty towel hanging on the back of the bathroom door. Shower had hair in it from the previous guests.....disgusting!!! Thank God I always bring cleaning supplies to clean if needed....

I like the breakfast buffet and the staff!!! There was an African American lady that seated us at breakfast she was definitely the STAR of the entire hotel!!! She was so attentive and caring. I felt like I knew her personally. Even though, she wasn’t the wait staff, she continued to check on us throughout breakfast. Love her!!! I wish I knew her name!!!

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Really perfect!
    • Traditional King Room

People staying in the hotel who talk at 2 a.m. in the hallways and sit in the hallways to talk...

The hotel staff is really adorable and very professional. Breakfast and dinner are really good. The room was beautiful and the beds very comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Convenient hotel at a good price with great staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

There was nothing significant we didn't like---nothing that wold cause us not to stay there again.

Hotel was a good location for sightseeing. Phlash bus stops just a block or two from the Hotel and is only $5.00 per day and FREE for seniors. Great for getting around the City sights. Hotel good value for money. All staff we encountered were very courteous, helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay there again. Check in and out was very prompt

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Ok
    • Traditional King Room

Loved the swimming pool and gym. The bed was so amazing, as were the porters and location.However I ordered a shrimp salad and the shrimps tasted of chlorine. Also, they only give you one milk sachet and one coffee in the room. Basically if you want comfort and know a good place to go to eat other than the hotel, then great

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Sheraton ok
    • Traditional Queen Room

No warning about the 6.30am construction outside for 3 days. Haphazard room cleaning. 5 days, 6 conditions, 1 mouthwash, 1 body wash, 1 lotion but 8 hair conditioners. Wi-fi should be free in this day and age

Bar and wait staff were excellent

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

The location is the main reason I booked this place.

I booked a king bedroom. At check in, I was not told that there were no king bedrooms so they went ahead and just gave me a double bedroom. Upon entering the room, I called guest services THEN they explained. The courtesy of explaining at check in would of been the cordial thing to do. The first room we got was not to our liking so we were moved to a higher floor. The beds need updating. The shower head drips while using. The toilets are oddly very low.

The location is the main reason I booked this place. Close to everything I needed.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Lock your dooe and Make sure Do Not Disturb sign up Maid service knows no boundaries.
    • Club Double Room

It was Great stay and very comfortable. However the upgrades are shady and Valet is way over priced with a nice lot right across the street for half the cost. Also don't leave anything behind it is a hassle🤩 to get anyone back up toopen it.

Great views and rooms

Great beds.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Food was mediocre. Bar staff was not working at a fast pace for the level of business available. "Valet parking only" is an issue, but there is a reasonable lot next door.

Great beds. Front desk staff are enjoyable.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Great place for a girls weekend .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The bathtub/showers could use a little update. Mini fridges/ coolers aren't in the room, you have to request it for an additional charge.

Great location to all the parks and restaurants. The staff here are amazing and all are very helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The fire alarm sounding in the middle of the day. The manager declining to take money for my room. I’ve never heard of a place not allowing a custom to pay for their room until they check out. I understand holding a card for incidentals, but the room rate won’t change. Why can’t I pay off my room?

B/a

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Awesome location, if you are going to Philadelphia to check...
    • Traditional Queen Room

Awesome location, if you are going to Philadelphia to check out the city can’t beat the location. Just around the corner from Logan circle and a few blocks away from chestnut and south street

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Was in the city for a very positive reason. The staff, especially the concierge and doormen, were g
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Really can't recall anything unlikable.

The entire staff; very professional but, lots of fun. The housekeeper 'ran a tight ship', and had time to be pleasant and informative about Philly. I think her name was Peggy.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

The hotel's location was very convenient - walking...

I couldn't get the wifi to work on any of my devices. The air-conditioning was a little loud.

The hotel's location was very convenient - walking distance to downtown locations and public transport links. Extremely comfortable night's sleep. Friendly staff. Security was efficient and responsive (there was a guest smoking on our floor.)

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Not a lot of value for the money.
    • Traditional King Room

The amount of money we paid per night and did not include the cost of wifi or even a fridge in the room. Valet parking being an only option which took us 45 minutes to get our vehicle on check-out day. The pillows were just too soft and the AC unit that sounded like a jet taking off and could not adjust the fan speed.

The bed was nice and the maid service was very nice.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Good hotel, friendly and attentive staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Granted the hotel was absolutely brimming with a special event, but the glass on the front doors entering the hotel were grimy as you walked in, giving the guest an unfortunate impression. Door men were not attentive to this problem. The driving circle in front of the hotel was a nightmare of blocked taxis, blocked guest automobiles and the poor hotel staff seemed to have no way of dealing with this. Cigarette butts littered the front area in a way that is worth mentioning. The management needs to address this problem, as this is the first and last area which a guest looks at. I took a taxi but I spent almost 10 minutes trying to get out of this area to the street.

The bed was very good. The pool was also nice and big. The bar had excellent appetizer food (as big as a meal) and wonderful staff.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

The hotel gave our Deluxe King Sized Bed -non smoking-...

The hotel gave our Deluxe King Sized Bed -non smoking- pre-paid room to somebody else, and initially tried to have us accept a substitute room with two beds. They deferred to third party booking as the problem, and the only solution was for me to call Booking.com. I held both the hotel and the booking agent responsible. Can you trust anyone even if you have a conformation number.Appears the are no guarantees. I am done with Bookings.com

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

A horrible experience. Expensive for what we got. I will never stay at a Sheraton hotel again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Woken by drilling at 8am Sunday morning. Staff refused to offer compensation. The cook used butter to cook my partners eggs even when told of a food allergy. Reception gave totally wrong info about the airport check in. The rooms are old and tired.

the location is good.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Short but pleasant.
    • Traditional King Room

I had stayed there about 18 months ago. And since my last stay parking went to all VALET. I was not expecting to have to pay so much for parking ($50) for only 11 hours (1am-12 noon) although "overnight", the price was way too high.

Staff were informative and all very friendly.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Horrible

The hotel took hundreds of dollars from my account, in case I spent it at the hotel, rendering me broke for the entire trip. No explanation as to why they were allowed to do this. My whole trip was ruined.

I loved the location!!

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Fair room if it was $100 or less a night.
    • Traditional Queen Room

The room was not really clean, just a wipedown. Mildew in tub, corners of the bathroom floor dirty. Breakfast cereal crumbs by coffee pot. No coffee stirrers, only one sugar for 3 coffee packs. Television reception full of static on most channels. Windows had hand and forehead prints on glass.

The staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

We will stay here again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Construction in the parking garage can be heard throughout the hotel.

We return again and again to the Sheraton because of its great location and comfort. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Excellent value for Philly hotel and very very convenient location
    • Traditional King Room

Construction noise could be heard all through the hotel especially in the lobby and lower floors. We could hear the noise in our hall on the 11th floor but not inside our room.

Rooms were very comfortable, we were given early check in and the property was within walking distance to the Latter-Day Saint Philadelphia Temple which was the main reason for our trip.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Hotel was ok, but need a makeover
    • Traditional King Room

Because the garage was undergoing some renovations, there was incessant noise all around the lobby area due to the drilling. The worst time was at breakfast in the terrace restaurant, it was impossible to eat in peace. Way more selection at weekend breakfast compared to Mondays breakfast choices. The Hotel itself is badly in need of a makeover, the décor is very dated including the bathroom. Had to get the quilt cover changed on arrival, and there was a cracker biscuit on the floor under the bed when we arrived and it was still there when we left 3 days later! Didn't like the fact that we had to go to the "noisy" lobby to get free Wifi.

The hotel was nicely located and we were able to walk around Philadelphia to see all the sights. The view from our room (on the 24th floor) was wonderful, had a view of the city including the "Rocky" steps. The bed was very comfy too!

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

never going to recommend this place to nobody I'm not not going back
    • Traditional King Room

The room was small no refrigerator no microwave the staff was rude breakfast expensive

The bed was comfortable never going to recommend this to nobody I'm not going againain

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

I wouldn’t stay there again unless I have to
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

There had constructions going on that starts at 7am and no one told us about it. It was so annoying and wakes you up so early!! You have to go out

Location was good

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Location and staff great. Rooms need some maintenance.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The room was in dire need of updating. The edges of the furniture were chipped and peeling. The arm chair was so stained and gross beyond anything the staff could possibly clean, I would not sit on it. Stained carpet that was loose with multiple places sticking up far enough to trip over. No refrigerator or microwave in a room that cost over $270(where I'm from these things are standard).

The staff was very polite and very helpful. The bed linens were white and clean.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Room could have been better for what I paid, but location is good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

There were some serious cleanliness issues with the room, about which I have notified the hotel. There were stains on the carpet and curtains, and I think the previous guest had smoked in the room despite the hotel being supposedly smoke-free.

Location is excellent. Close to good restaurants and public transportation. Decent neighborhood, though it is in a business district that is more deserted at night than I would prefer.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Great location, needs updating
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The hotel is in need of a cosmetic upgrade. There were visible stains on the carpet in my room and paint was chipping off of the door.

The cleaning staff did a great job in my room and the entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

It was clean and the valet staff were very friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The beds were uncomfortable. They did not tell us they would be charging our card for the valet service when we had planned to pay differently for that. We had extra charges on our bill that were never explained until I asked for a print out because we saw them on our bank account.

It was clean and the valet staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

* Staff was very friendly (front desk and room service)
    • Traditional Queen Room

* Bathroom door had chipped paint on the bottom half of the interior. * Didn't have a trash can in the room (only the bathroom) * No room service menu in the room

* Staff was very friendly (front desk and room service) * Bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Overpriced and extremely unpleasant.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

I would have appreciated notice about the unbearable noise and shaking of construction work in the basement. I got a serious headache after a few minutes. It's absolutely ridiculous to operate a hotel during such a disruptive construction process. Moreover the room looked very tired, the carped dirty and uneven, everything was very used and unappealing in the hotel. Extremely overpriced for what it offers in reality.

The bathroom products were alright.

I like how fast they respond to the issue I had
    • Traditional Queen Room

Not having cameras on the floor, so when someone walks out my room with $1500 worth of camera equipment, I feel some type of way... also to not have safes in rooms make it a little discouraging

I like how fast they respond to the issue I had

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

An aging hotel.
    • Traditional King Room

Desk personnel were pleasant but rest of staff seemed disinterested. Interior was dark, dated, and showing its age. There was a sloppy ceiling repair in the bathroom. The entire place needs a renovation. Bar closed early.

Room was clean and supplied well.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

position .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

really expensive breakfast . pretty rude staff at the bar . wifi is an extra . no washing machine only , closest one is on the opposite side of the city, and laundry service is really expensive .

position . room .

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

A wonderful weekend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The staff was so nice and helpful. My children loved the pool.

Everything was nice and although it was super busy the staff was still doing an excellent job

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

avoid if you can
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

The hotel is very old and pretty run down, almost shabby. The rooms decor is from the 80's. The carpet must have been the original one and has seen better days time to check out: 45 minutes!!!

location is within 10 walking minutes from the convention center

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Online it’s advertised that guests will have access to free...
    • Traditional King Room

Online it’s advertised that guests will have access to free wi fi ,,, totally false 😡,, free WiFi was only in the lobby and very spotty ,,WiFi was actually for sale if u wanted to access it in the comfort of your room , I complained to the staff and they blew me off ...

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

My stay was wonderful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy

Check in/check out line was extremely long. If there are special events at the hotel. Conduct overnight checkout with receipts slipped under guests’ doors.

I loved the bed. I slept like a baby. Yes I would stay again and recommend to others.