Reviews of Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel 4 stars

1850 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886, USA

#15 of 17 hotels in Warwick

6.1

6.1

The bed was comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was...
    • Traditional King Room

Humidity was present in the Hotel and the bed was very humid. They give us another room on the last floor which was less humid but we still feel the humidity.

The bed was comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was very good. Free parking and good location.

I would never recommend this place
    • Traditional Double Room

Walking to my room on the 5th floor I noticed how old it was. The room was horrible. Bed uncomfortable, TV very small, ac very loud, it felt like staying in a motel. Very disappointed.

Although the rooms had been renovated the bath tubs were not...
    • Traditional King Room

The bathrooms were small and the tubs should have been replaced when the room was renovated.

Although the rooms had been renovated the bath tubs were not and should have been.

The airport shuttle van has only a very small sign on the...
    • Traditional Double Room

The airport shuttle van has only a very small sign on the side window. I arrived after dark and could not see the Sheraton name on the black van. Please put a large sign on both the front and side of the van so that your guests can see it. Thanks.

My stay was very disappointing for a Sheraton. It used to be you could count on a Sheraton Hotel.
    • Traditional King Room

The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I ever slept on. When I layed down on it I sank into a hole on either side of the bed. Did not sleep much at all. I requested a 3:30 AM wake up call to leave for the airport and did not get one until I was in the shower at 3:50 AM. Needless to say I was unable to answer. When asking when I was checking out, what happened to my wake up call? I was told it was your phone system that was messed up. Then a sarcastic woman behind the desk said "well, we did call". Glad I wasn't solely dependent on "her" for my wake up call.

Grossed out!
    • Traditional Double Room

The door lock was broken. The carpet was dirty. The shower drape hangs to the floor and my tub was so slippery. I got out and scub it down for kids, elderly mom, and myself would not slip from old soap scum. The room has double bed, 1 chair for a long desk, a table without chairs to sit to eat. 1 recliner. There was noise of people vomiting in front of my door the first night and doors slamming at 3am. The pool was ok but the water was cloudy and cold. My son got a splinter under his foot. The restaurant first breakfast day was ok. The second is when I left and couldn't eat there. I was getting my breakfast when I saw a roach and I was so unhappy and left. It's not worth it and plus a $50 deposit per night. That takes 4-10 to return deposit back to account after checkout. I will never stay there again. They need to deep clean that kitchen with roaches.

The exercise area was clean and machine are great. The pool table was nice got to play with the kids teach trick shoots.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Do Not stay in this hotel
    • Traditional Double Room

dirty room and bathroom; noisy from the room next door room - the door partition was not noise-proof with a big gap underneath - we could not sleep due to the argumentation from 2 to 4 am coming from this adjacent room. Management did not respond well to the complaint.

Pretty clean, unorganized though and they still try to accommodate even if they are unorganized.
    • Traditional King Room

Organization, times things opened, room keys being deactivated before checkout and adjoining rooms you hear everything next door in next room. UGH! and I was supposed to be on a "quiet floor" They were totally overwhelmed and disorganized.

It was in a good location. The room was spacious. I wish I could have extended my stay but they were booked up and next day I felt very rushed to leave by housekeeping even though they said "no worries" and I even requested a later check out upon making reservations/checking in. Room keys deactivated before you can even checkout or put luggage in the car! Lol Ugh!

Rooms clean well taken care of.

See above. No restaurant

Had only taco bar in lobby. Restaurant not available. Tacos were good. Staff pleasant. Windows dirty. Carpets somewhat stained. Elevators dirty.

Won’t stay again for that price not worth it
    • Traditional Double Room

Front desk said room may not be ready (cleaned) we got there 4 hrs after check inroom should have been ready. Representative had to physically check my hen came back said he had one. Not sure if really cleaned or just picked up quickly. No microwave or fridge in room either. I’ve stayed in cheaper hotels that have both.

Room was comfortable

Convenience and cleanliness
    • Traditional Double Room - Accessible

The only thing under par was the condition of the elevators. The interiors were scratched and unattractive compared to the rest of the hotel.

The rooms were very clean and newly renovated. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was generous, with an omelet station as well as the typical continental offerings. It was also convenient having a small restaurant in the hotel for a quick bite.

3.5
    Maybe the worst I've stayed in in a long time not what I expected from a Sheraton
    • Traditional King Room

Blood on comforter and coverlet. Dirty stained towels blood and feces Bathroom dirty sink not cleaned urine on toilet. Toilet backed up they used plunger on it around 9 pm didn't resolve isssue couldn't use toilet in the morning

Disappointed reservation!!
    • Traditional King Room

Living quarters in the basement is unsatisfactory due to cracked floors , the smell of mildew and water pipes running through the night. The bed was not comfortable at all, it was very lumpy. The towels could be much better. My first time at the Sheraton was a bad experience.

Awesome but the Walls are THIN
    • Traditional King Room

The halls can be pretty noisy at 1 in the morning, unfortunately. I expected it to be quiet since I paid for a King suite but I heard every word of conversation when anyone past the door. The bathrooms are the same throughout. Stayed in a double Queen room previously, but the tub in my suite was literally the same size. The only upgrade was the mirror with three different light setting. I was expecting at least a tub I could sit back in, I'm not exactly a giant at 5'7.

The room was so comfortable in the classiest of ways. The bed was heavenly and it was already nice and cool when I walked in. The staff were all really nice and greeted me every time they saw me. Second stay, I would definitely stay again!!

Was an average exlerience
    • Traditional King Room

Place was nice, staff was good, was a language barrier with cleaning staff but nothing that couldnt be figured out. Front desk clerk was not helpful at all during check in, seemed more concerned about doing personal talking rather for me,knowing where to direct me towards my room.

HOTEL WAS NICE, EXCELLENT MAID SERVICE, FRONT DESK WAS VERY HELPFUL. WOULD STAY AGAIN.
    • Traditional Double Room

WE HAD A FIRE DRILL AT 11 PM WAS VERY FRIGHTING FOR ALL OF US EVEN THE KIDS AND MY 85 YEAR OLD MOTHER . WE HAD TO WAIT TILL THEY RESET THE ELEVATORS, IT TOOK TO LONG AND HAD TO USE THE STAIRS WHICH WAS VERY PAINFUL FOR MY MOTHER SINCE SHE USES A CANE.

Spent three nights there would never go back
    • Traditional King Room

This hotel was supposedly renovated right before my stay at the beginning of May 2018 ! I am a commercial design and Thierry designer left a lot to be desired ! They slapped some dark colored paint on one wall as you walk in you could see the paint streaks there was nothing special whatsoever the furniture definitely was not new, The maids didn’t even give me new towels each day I had to ask for new towels to be sent up , my garbage cans were never empty my bed was not made, never mind about changing sheets! There was room service but except for the fact that the one person that was in the restaurant couldn’t leave to bring you anything so therefore there really was no room service! The only person that apologized to me was a nice young man who I believe was in facilities who got me towels ! There was no value in staying at this hotel for the amount of money I paid nor would I ever stay at this hotel ever again My tub backed up the shower area was so small you couldn’t pick your hands up and wash your hair without banging your elbow There was nothing nice comfortable or good about this hotel and when I did tell the people at the front desk all they did was look at me like I had two heads. The system calculates my overall score as a 2.5 I would not give them any score 0.00

nothing!

Will never stay there again
    • Traditional King Room

Hotel itself was in poor condition When you open bathroom door you hit whoever is on the toilet with the door It was like a maze trying to find restaraunt restaraunt was not open and bar menu was horrible, bar tender was waiter cook and bartender

Bed was comfotable

It was fine for 1 night but I wouldn't stay longer than that.
    • Traditional Double Room

The rooms were small. No fridge. No microwave. We had to wait forever for the water to get hot to wash our hands or in the shower. The water temp was inconsistent. We prefer queen beds. No breakfast. No pulblic microwave.

Great location. Good parking. Easy check in/out. Lots of pillows & comfortable bed.

The location was easy to find .
    • Traditional King Room

I didn’t like when one of the staff tried to charge me 1,400 on the first night I was there

The location was easy to find . The beds where really comfortable

Okay.
    • Traditional Double Room

The pool’s heater was broken and it was very cold. They gave us a king bed when I booked two full beds online.

The hotel was clean and a nice place to stay.

We would return but on a budget. 114$ is alot of $ for an unclean shower. And when i went to make co
    • Traditional Double Room

See abovemy son and i were comfortable in room and staff were very helpful and friendly. Only complaint about room was significcant amount of hair in tub. Gross. Coffee maker had last persons pod in it.

Staff was exemplary. Only complaints were hair in tub...not clean and parking lot a disaster. No available spots and lots of garbage.

The stay was Great Over all.
    • Traditional Double Room

I Didn’t Like that the Sheets was a little dirty, the Ice tongs were dirty and the Pool needed Cleaning.

I liked the Space, the view and it was a Bit Cozy.

It was horrible. I ended up leaving early.
    • Traditional King Room

I did not enjoy my stay at all. The bathroom didn't have a light so it was impossible to get ready for the event that I had to go to. I ended up doing my make up in my car. Also, there was unflushed poop in the toilet which might be an indication that the room was not clean before I checked in. This was so disappointing, I ended up making my stay in Rhode Island very short because of this. Also, guests were extremely loud and talking in the hallway. Tried to call the front desk but there was no number and no instructions on how to do so. There were no instructions for wifi either. It looks like they have an open wifi service. This seemed odd to me and made me concerned if it was even secure or not.

The hotel was able to give me a handicap room since I had a a walking disability.

Just slept there one night before morning flight.
    • Traditional Double Room

Dark, smelly, dingy color of walls & trim in hallways once got off elevator. Poor signage. Awkward entrance with luggage into conference room area. The view out my window was disgusting. The air coming out of ventilation system was probably growing Listeria bacteria. Then down in the restaurant the cushion on barstool sank me down almost to floor. The menu was extremely limited with unavailable items at that. Ordered a pasta dish that tasted like canned Alfredo Sauce. Bartender had News Station Blaring on TV's with negative political views over the dinner hour. Bartender was nice. Wine tasted as though it was from a bottle opened a week ago. Public areas are dingy, unkept.

Staff was cordial yet extremely new & untrained. However, he was kind.

Stayed one night due to early flight the next AM
    • Traditional Double Room

My mother and I stayed just one night due to an early flight out in the AM. We both have disabilities and were not accommodated in the least. The friend desk staff was very young and seemed to be unable to answer our questions and requests. The instructions on where to park where unclear. We even had to drive around and come back in to ask again. We asked for assistance with our luggage and were told there was not any staff available to do so. Where we had to park our car was towards the back of the building with no staff around making us feel unsafe. Thankfully it was not dark yet and 2 women are in a dark, secluded back/side lot alone. We were approached by a man guest in the lot making it feel very uneasy...in addition to struggling very much with our luggage and the walk to the room. Due to our disabilities, it was very difficult to carry/pull it through the lobby, up to the 4th floor and down another long hallway. We wouldn't have stayed there if we knew ahead of time you don't accommodate guests with disabilities. We were also unclear on if where we parked was ok, how we get our car upon returning (we left vehicle there for a week), etc. due to the lack of knowledge the staff seemed to have when we were asking such questions. We are highly disappointed and would not recommend anyone else to stay there...especially people requiring assistance. :(

The bartender in the restaurant was extremely friendly, helpful and made our dining experience great which was huge for us due to the experience of the hotel.

Clean and the staff was friendly!
    • Traditional King Room

Dark colored hallways, I was on the first floor which was the basement floor. It took a bit to get use to the setting.

Clean and the staff was friendly!

Decent
    • Traditional King Room

At 9 am my girlfriend and I were still sleeping and someone kept knocking on our door, I finally woke up and answered and she wanted to know if we needed towels. I do appreciate the extra towels but at the sane time we were trying to sleep in a little. Also there was a saw and a hammer nonstop all morning. Then around 1145 someone was knocking on the door as I was in the bathroom and my girlfriend was changing. She said hold on a few times then the lady just walked right in and she yelled woah I’m getting dressed, it was just kinda rude to just walk in when we still had a few minutes to check out. Besides that we did enjoy our stay.

They did not have our room ready even an hour after check in...
    • Traditional King Room

They did not have our room ready even an hour after check in time. No refrigerater in the room. The pool was not kept at a reasonable temperature for use. Cleaning staff did not replenish towels in the room.

Misleading and uncomfortable.
    • Traditional Double Room

Website is misleading. Free breakfast is only for platinum members. Everyone else pays $13.00. WI-FI is not encrypted and there is no network port in the room to setup a travel router. AC in room was noisy and didn't cool well.

Close to the airport. Shuttle service from airport and to the rental car lots.

The paint smell was overwhelming!
    • Traditional King Room

The paint smell was overwhelming! We were sick to our stomachs. Tried putting air on which made it worse, put our towels and luggage in front of door to try to keep smell out. Nothing worked!

Always enjoy my stay and staff is always friendly.
    • Traditional King Room

Due to ‘cyclone bomb’ hitting iworked from hotel room because office was closed. Restaurant opened at 4:30 pm and I went to eat lunch/dinner. I ordered a Diet Coke and they brought it in a 6 oz glass. I asked for a refill 2 times (since the glass was so small. Imagine my shock when i received the bill with a $7.50 charge for Diet Coke. I have never had someone not tell you if refills aren’t ‘free’ with a $2.50 soda. And the glass was a very small glass.

Staff is always friendly

Nice place to stay especially on very short notice.
    • Traditional King Room

Price more than the deal offered on booking.com. $89 not $67 as advertised. Room also not as advertised. 2 doubles instead of 1 king.

Staff very friendly. Room clean and comfortable

I want a refund!
    • Traditional Double Room

Parties all night all around us..every floor

We couldn't sleep all night ..there was so much noise .they wouldn't refund..said I had to go through booking.com

Overall, it was clean, comfortable, and the staff was friendly, would stay there again.
    • Traditional Double Room

The 4th floor was newly renovated with nice rooms, but the doors amd hallways clearly hadn't yet been renovated and looked very shabby.

Bed/bedding was comfortable. Very quiet, despite being right next to airport.

• Traditional Double Room

Police at check in desk....people staying over a month not paid so they called police. Heater broke in the middle of the night and started making loud noise. Had to turn off and it still made noise throughout the night. 2 of the 4 lights did not work. One had a switch that was broken off. The other was plugged into a power strip that would not stay on. Staff was nice and polite but didn't offer anything except a sorry.

Door handles were falling off the closet door, called down...
    • Traditional King Room

Door handles were falling off the closet door, called down to front desk and they said someone would come up to fix it. No one ever showed up. I've stayed here a few times now and have had broken bed frames, and hotel restaurant tried adding to the tip that I gave them (I always take a picture of my receipts when traveling and was able to prove that they tried adding $10). this was the last time I will stay here. Not worth the frustration

I will not be back and would not recommend this location.
    • Traditional Double Room

3 out of 6 nights the heat did not work in my room. One morning there was no hot water. Building very run down - black marks on wall and celing in my second room ( I was moved once because of the heat issues) Looks like the marks were left from a fire. No mini fridge or microwave in the rooms - overpriced restaurant.

Location near the airport

Fantastic for my family for our one night stay!
    • Traditional Double Room

The chilliness of getting back to room from the pool. The staff didn't seem approachable.

I loved the setup of the workout room looking over the swimming pool! I could watch my 10-14, year old swim safe and exercise.

Not up to Sheraton standards
    • Traditional King Room

Room was not ready when we arrived for early check in even though it was specified that it was. Received a bunch of comps but came back much later to the same dirty room complete with excrement in toilet. We were upgraded to a King size room which was better but the heat was broken. we had to order a fridge and space heater. Then electric in the bathroom outlet decided to crap out. All in all even though we were given freebies it would have been nice to have a better prepared room.

Property was fine

TV didn’t work.
    • Traditional King Room

TV didn’t work. Facility was downtrodden. Construction noise in the parking lot until late into the night. Light from the hallway got into the room.

will find another place if we repeat the trip
    • Traditional King Room

the hotel seemed to be run down and in need of a face lift... scraped up walls in elevators along the hallways. hallway carpet had seen better days, the bar/ restaurant was mediocre at best. the cleaning crews monopolized the elevators during the daytime

we only stayed there one day as it was a halfway point on our trip... it was the cheapest we could find in what we thought would be an upscale chain hotel

Awful (I will never go back there)
    • Traditional Double Room - Accessible

Hotel did not respect the Gold status at all!!! I left the hotel 2 days earlier because the stay was an awful experience. Room was awful, no dressers to put closed (I mean ZERO drawers), air. Onditioning was SUPER loud and no way to turn it off!! The first room they gave me, the shower didn’t work 😳, cleaning service was late, breakfast wasn’t included and very expensive and very low quality, elevators dirty and take forever, staff was unprofessional, room was super far from the elevators and lobby (although I requested to be close to elevators).

Good for an overnight stay. Good value for the money
    • Traditional Double Room

The bathroom was a little tatty. Not as clean as it could be if it had a hard cleaning not just surface cleaning. Paint was peeling and looking like it needs to be upgraded. Fine for an overnight airport stay.

Staff very friendly and knowledgeable even with the late checkin. Bed comfortable and the breakfast was lovely. Shuttle was quick and friendly.

Just eh not worth $150 a night.
    • Traditional Double Room

We stayed on the first floor, the hallway carpet and room carpet were filthy. No fridge in room. Just seemed a bit old/dated and needing a good cleaning. Not all channels that were on the guide, came in on tv but we did not ask for it to be fixed as we weren't going to be watching that much tv.

Staff was friendly and accommodating, there was ample space in the room and bathroom.

For a weary traveler, this worked fine. Compared to rooms in other countries that were stark.
    • Traditional Double Room

The bathroom could have been cleaner and it seemed a little dated.

Breakfast was very good. The room was quiet and comfortable. The bed was comfortable - but probably could use replacing soon.

Disappointing for a Sheraton. Especially for price charged.
    • Traditional Double Room

Front desk not friendly Had to switch rooms twice. First room on second floor smelled and was right in the main busy hallway. Second room had a door that would not close all the way and then got stuck when you tried to open it from inside creating a possible fire hazard. 3rd room we got was finally ok. We've stayed at this hotel in years past but it has not been well maintained overall. Disappointed.

I didnt expected that this is what Sheraton stands for - never again!
    • Traditional Double Room - Accessible

I arrived at the location late in the evening and was looking forward to get into my room and go to sleep. The first room that was assigned to me was disgusting. I opened the door and was already disappointed. The room smelled really bad - moldy. The pillows had no pillowcase on it and there was trash in the trashcan and on the floor. The walls and closet next to the bed had dark moldy spots. The carpet was dirty. I went back to the front desk and explained the situation and asked for another room. No apologies from the staff! The next room was slightly better - still terrible smell, dirty spots on the floor. The blankets had spots on it - the carpet next to the closet had hair from a different person all over. Not a pleasant stay at all. The 1st floor definitely needs a lot of work in the rooms.

Not really anything.

Paid $179 to stay in filthy room didn't even include breakfast.
    • Traditional Double Room - Accessible

Got there at check in around 3:30 took 45 mins. Got up to the room and it was quite clear room had not been clean after previous guest. We went down to desk to let them know. He called housekeeping and told them to recheck our room. We went out to meet family and have dinner. We came back to room and nothing was done. Went back to desk and they changed our room. While standing at the desk another couple came by to complain how dirty their room was. Went back to new room and it was as dirty as the first. By now it is 10pm and had to be at the airport at 5am. We slept in our clothes , not sleeping on someone else's dirty sheets. For this we paid $179

Nothing $179 and no breakfast

• Traditional Double Room

Your hotel rooms are dirty!we were there dropping our daughter at college and had to stay...otherwise I would have driven back home opposed to having to sleep in that room.

Front Desk staff was polite...Unfortunately they gave us a room number and key to a room that was already occupied

A disgraceful filthy hotel.
    • Traditional Double Room

The first room we got, the carpet was absolutely filthy. It looked like dry blood stains - but I couldn't say exactly what it was. Not one bit of it looked clean. We asked to move to another room - which was also filthy but slightly better than the last. We were jet lagged and it had already taken too long and we just wanted to sleep or I would have moved hotel. I will never stay there again. To put paying guests into a room like that is just absolutely disrespectful. To even attempt to take people's hard earned money for such filth is unbelieveable

Handy hotel for a short stay after a long plane journey.
    • Traditional Double Room

It's comfortable and has everything you need after a long plane ride but the hotel could do with a facelift.

Close to airport and local eating places.

We had stayed at this property before, but we will not be back.
    • Traditional King Room

Such a strange room: NO dresser, NO towel bars in the bathroom, NO refrigerator, NO microwave. (We asked at the desk and were told none of the "renovated" rooms had these things.). It was just not set up properly for travelers with the most basic things we have come to expect. The front desk staff was pretty blasé; not rude, just unconcerned.

Good location and nice restaurant on the property. Sufficient elevators. Good daily cleaning staff. (We tipped pretty generously, and I'm sure that helped.)

Not a top of the line hotel. Sorry.
    • Traditional King Room

The bed,the cleanliness of the room and pool area, the laundry room had a leak water on the floor for 3 days. The bed linens were old and worn so was the pillows and matress. This was not what I am used to.

IHOP was next door. That was the best part of this trip. The bed was uncomfotable due to old matress. The maid mustbhave been in training.

Never. Again.
    • Traditional Double Room

Immediately when pulling up we felt the photos were deceiving. Inside the hotel was not well maintained, lots of work needed to be done (peeling paint, room smelled like mold). Tub had black in the bottom, bathroom floor appeared dirty. Because of this we cut our 3 night stay to 1 night. If we could have cancelled at check in with no charge we would have walked away then. Were so grossed out we didn't take showers or sleep under the bedding. Lots of guests were having issues, not just us.

The staff tried to be accomodating, to a certain extent you have to realize they are working with what they have.

Dirty floor, bathroom . And poor on house keeping
    • Traditional Double Room

The bath tub was dirty , the tub was cluged . The coffee machine was used and old bag wasn't taken out . The toilet & tub had a dirt ring around . House keeping never came to clean my room after I open the door and requested them to come clean . I had to ask multiple times for extra towels toilet paper . 1 positive note front desk person that checked me in and out where amazing with customer service very friendly and efficient .

The staff
    • Traditional Double Room

I didnt like was the puddle at our room door in the carpet, im a very clean person so tracking that in was disturbing. The pool and deck area can use some love and the elevator by the restaurant kept getting stuck. The breakfast buffet was not worth the money i paid for it but my waitress was a sweatheart so it made it worth it.

The staff

The room door did not close wits ease, you really had to...
    • Traditional King Room

The room door did not close wits ease, you really had to slam it. I did inform the front desk and although they were very apologetic, I was concerned because I didn't want to disturb the other guests. Also, pets should not be allowed on the same floor.

Be sure to insist one second floor or above when booking.
    • Traditional King Room

I was very disappointed to find the room I had paid $134 was below ground level. Yes I am saying the basement. It was somewhat musty smelling and there where several gnats flying around the room. The moisture in the room was not eliminated with the A/C and while the bed and pillows where comfortable, the sheets felt damp. Icky. In the morning the clothes we had set out for our 3:20AM wake up were also damp, yes icky, again. There was 1 bottle of chilled water and 2 glasses. 2 guests, but one bottle of water, stingy I guessed. The bathroom was poorly maintained, but since we have tent camped and roughed it, I reminded myself that it was indoors and we would spend less than 8 hours in this very pricey yet icky room. When I told the night desk attendant the issues he said they would check on things, he wrote them down, but made no apologies. The main bright spot in the entire stay was that we did indeed get a shuttle at 3:45 AM

The staff was not particularly helpful though polite. . The driver / security officer was helpful, polite and actually acted interested in us as customers and pleased to do his job.

Nice and convienent
    • Traditional King Room

Room was downstairs. This area of the hotel is old and dingy. Bed was comfortable and other parts of hotel were nice. I did not gonto amy other floorsnwith rooms to see if they were in better condition

Nice hotel, and comfortable
    • Traditional Double Room

Didn't see a breakfast area. The large area at the counter was a small business area with computers, so never had breakfast there. They need to have someone monitor the parking lot. At one point, I counted 11 cars parked over 2 spaces, so the rest of us had to struggle to simply park our cars. That was terrible.

the hotel was excellent. Very comfortable, staff were great, and it's close to a lot of different things just down the road.

The first room i got when i arrived was dirty and bug...
    • Traditional King Room

The first room i got when i arrived was dirty and bug infested. the property is situated on a hill so the 1st floor is kind of in the basement and it felt like it. musty and smelly. I complained to the front desk and was given a remolded room that was much cleaner but was on the 4th floor. It wasn't the worst hotel experience but certainly not the best. there are better choices.

Great for an overnight stay before flying off early in the morning.

N/a

The bed was very comfortable. Leisure facilities were very nice. Staff were very welcoming. The Airport shuttle is an excellent service going through the night.

A complete Dump for the money
    • Traditional Double Room

The rooms were absolutely filthy. The carpets were extremely dirty and the rooms were smelly and had a mold type smell and feel to them. The TV was not working and require a maintenance worker to trouble shoot for 30 minutes to fix. The overall facility was worn and the fitness center had one treadmill that was broke. The other equip was ok. It is nothing like it is described and definitely not worth the rate. Should not be kept as an alternative in the future.

Worst hotel in providence area!
    • Traditional Double Room - Accessible

Hotel was dirty and under renovation price per nite was 111.00 and u charged us 145.00. Felt completely ripped off. Disgrace. Will never use your company again.

Nothing. It was a disaster. Dirty and disgusting. Under renovation I would like a refund. It looked nothing like the picture u provided. Worst hotel I've ever stayed at

Won't return
    • Traditional King Room

Considering the room we stayed in was newly renovated, the functionality and convenience of clothing storage was replaced by a "sleek and modern" look which included no dressers to unpack clothing. Not a problem if you're only there for one night. However, we had prepaid for 3 nights or we would have left after one.

comfortable bed

Extremely disappointed in the Sheraton!
    • Traditional King Room

I have a list! Starting with waiting for the hotel shuttle @ the airport 45 minutes after 1:30 am landing (late). I called Hotel 3 times, had to leave voice mail for manager to call me back! It finally came around 2:30 am. Manager never called me back. Driver did NOT assist me with my suitcase! He never left the driver's seat, never spoke! Upon check-in, nice desk clerk tried to apologize (not her fault). NO numbers on 90% of rooms on 5th floor! They were either on the floor or just non-existent. King room stark, 1 lamp (60 watt), other lamp broken, NO place to put suitcase, NO dresser, NO cups (plastic, Styrofoam or ceramic), NO fridge, NO curtains, see-thru shade, painted doors all scuffed. There were 3 framed pictures over bed: Braille "dots", old baseball pictures (1930's) and a meteor. (Any connection? Couldn't think of any). Upon check-out, i complained and was told, "You have to understand, renovations are taking place." I was glad the buffet was nice, and the waitstaff was cheery, pleasant & helpful. Food was good. Will not be staying in a Sheraton for a long time, if ever again.

Upon my very late arrival (2:30 am), the front desk clerk was polite & apologetic. She had no control over my bad experience waiting for the Sheraton Airport shuttle for 45 minutes. I was very pleased with the breakfast buffet & the waitstaff. they were very polite & helpful..the food was very good.

No kitchen facilities
    • Traditional Double Room

Service. Had to ask for things that should have been replenished in room daily. No hot water for 2 days. Full garbage cans in parking areas stayed that way whole time we were there. They were overflowing. Food and service in bar area were excellent. Toilets in certain areas were blocked up and disgusting for days. Aside from these things, overall appearance of hotel was good.

No kitchen facilities

Not booking.com
    • Traditional King Room

I book 300+ hotel rooms a year and I've never had more problems than I did with the Sheraton Providence Airport. This was booked for one of our clients and was very disappointing. My reservation was rescheduled with booking.com for 7/23. We had to rebook the reservation twice because the front desk "could not find" our reservation. What was even weirder is that they took a credit card authorization form for the reservation and still could not find the room hold. After getting the reservation rebooked and squared away, I reconfirmed with a front desk associate, the accounting department, and the manager that their was a credit card authorization form on file. Upon my client checking into the hotel, I received a call that they were not letting our client book in because "there was no credit card on file." She had to put down a card herself. My colleague called the hotel to get the situation squared away for yet another time, and the sales associate preceded to tell us that there was, in fact, a cc authorization form on file. We didn't trust the staff anymore so proceeded to fill out another form to cancel our client's. I normally am not one to write dissatisfying reviews but this situation was so unprofessional it needed to be reviewed.

Disappointing from beginning to end.
    • Traditional Double Room

Staff did not inform us of renovations taking place across the hall, it was very loud @ 9am on Saturday morning. Bathroom tub was not clean. Decor needs a serious touch-up, hotel felt very run down. Key cards did NOT work despite multiple visits to the front desk for new cards. Airport shuttle driver was rude. Called for an additional rollaway to be placed in the room ahead of time and was told it would be there; when it wasn't front desk staff rudely told guest it was against fire coding, despite confirmation saying it was permitted.

The lobby, exercise facility and pool were nice

Did not like the room
    • Traditional King Room

I was not please with this stay for paying the money we did $190.00 for one night, the toilet on top of the side of room 503 is broken, even when the toilet was clean it look dirty since is very scratch on the inside of it. When you open the sink it was splashing water so it have a lick on the top, the room was not ready when I got there and I have to wait for one hour when I have place in my arrival time and I was traveling from Virginia too many hours on the road to wait another hour for the room that really did not meet the mount of money that was paid. I have stay in different location of Sheraton and this was not even compare for the the money of the stay.

the location of the facility.

Filthy, moldy, insect friendly, best describe the Sheraton in Warwick RI!
    • Traditional King Room

When I checked in the lady at the desk did not have much of a personality. This was the worst hotel I have stayed at. Before I walked in the carpet was dirty at the room door. Inside the door things got even worse. There was mold throughout the room. There was an ant on the floor behind the bed. The carpet was filthy who could blame the ant. It had plenty to eat. If I had not checked in so late I would not have stayed the night. I left as soon as I woke up! The electrical outlets looked like they were 20-30 years old. The wallpaper was peeling. What a nightmare! Enjoy the pictures they are worth more than 1,000 words.

The staff were very nice and helpful even the complained of...
    • Traditional Double Room - Accessible

I will tried to be nice!, When I arrived to the hotel and went to register, they gave me a room in the third floor, my daughter came with me to help me out. We passed the hotel lobby and I noticed that the hotel needs new rugs, paint,and others serious renovations. We walked to the room that they assigned to me,and at the time I opened the door, the strong smell of mold hit our faces. We started to searched the hotel room and we found that the air conditioning filter was full of dust, the wallpaper was peeling from the walls, the big mirror that covers the closet was smudged with dirty finger prints. We look around the bathroom inside the shower was mold around the tiles. My daughter told me to go downstairs and complained, so I did. They changed me to another floor that supposed to be recently remodel, but even was cleaner than the previous room, you noticed the cheap work, paint and finishes. The room had a strong smell of paint due to lack of ventilation. The rugs around the hallways are dirty, distasteful and in such bad condition that is ashamed. I still very concerned that even the look of the hotel looks like a 1 🌟 hotel, the facilities had a lot of customers, probably they don't know the reality, but the majority of customers were complaining. I could stayed in another hotel but was a prepay confirmation. I could be writing about the conditions of this facility for a long time.

The staff were very nice and helpful even the complained of some guests. The food at the restaurant was average anything fancy or decadent. The location is great, at least they have a good coffee and they always leave you a bottle of water T the room.

Sheraton in Warwick
    • Traditional Double Room

In my reservation, it stated that breakfast was included with my stay but there was a $12.75 extra charge for breakfast per person

The room was clean and the staff was friendly

Not going back.
    • Traditional Double Room

Every area outside the room was filthy, food not good, waited for approximately 30 min for luggage cart and when the staff could not find it, their attitude was ...oh well. The entire hotel needs a renovation.

The room was ok. Clean but outdated.

Browse Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel traveller photo gallery