Reviews of Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina 4 stars

1380 Harbor Island Drive, Harbor Island, San Diego, CA 92101, USA

#119 of 231 hotels in San Diego

Based on 2092 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Right near the airport for a conference
    • Club King Room - Marina Tower

The hotel is aging and has problems: My room lock broke and had to be changed. On one morning, I had almost no water in the shower and had to wash under a trickle of scalding water. I wanted to switch room, but when I tried the shower again it worked ok. On a day, my keycard did not work in the gym or pool... went back TWICE to reception to have new cards made to no avail. This was all very frustrating, but the staff was kind and tried their best to be helpful. This place is close to the airport, but quite far from downtown where there are city things to do... one can take a taxi/Uber, or one is pretty isolated. It takes a good 40 minutes walk to get to the Midway pier for a fast walker. It is a pretty noisy venue... even on the 11th floor we hear the beeping of trucks down below through the closed windows.

Club Lounge breakfast was great. I had some billing problem and Alana at the reception helped me get it resolved, she got the Manager to credit me 60$ back... I liked her and her hot nails!!!

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Room was comfortable and the view was lovely.
    • Deluxe King with View - Bay Tower

I was charged $17.37 for a pint of milk! I requested a pint of milk for our room. I was told that there would be a $5 delivery fee which I was prepared to cop for my laziness. However, when I got the milk delivered and the bill I saw had been charged 2 x $4 which I presume means that I got 2 pints at $4 each. Then there was the $5 delivery (laziness) fee PLUS $3.12 service charge PLUS $1.25 sales tax! Total = $17.37! Didn’t really make me feel like a ‘guest’. More like a commodity.

Room was comfortable and the view was lovely. King size bed was luxurious and the sofa and table were a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Good location for weekend getaways
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

The actual shower was pretty out of place looking and cheap. We did not shower at the location, but it was definitely a clean place.

Clean, comfortable, quite and had a nice view! The amenities are definitely worth it if you're staying more than one night though! Love how every room has their own balcony.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Not Guest Focused
    • Pacific Suite - Marina Tower

Are at the restaurant on the first night. Service terrible. Steak arrived just after my soup so got cold. Wine arrive just as I was finishing steak. Cheque arrived before I had finished my main. Not offered dessert or coffee. The restaurant was open but the staff clearly wanted finished. I stayed for 5 night at approx $500 per night including tax’s, resort fees etc etc. To be charged an additional $20 per hour to get a later check out was in my opinion petty!

Good pool area, staff in bar and reception good.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Nice hotel overall friendly helpful staff
    • Traditional Double Room - Bay Tower

We stayed in the bay tower it needs more signs and directions just 1 small sign on a post with any arrow pointing left is not enough and maybe the distance as well. Over all a nice hotel in a nice location check in staff and bar staff very friendly the cafe/restaurant staff friendly but not very efficient the lady that served us on the evening and the following morning for breakfast she was giving you all the information about pancakes,waffles and an omelette but failed to return and take the order 2 ladies sitting next to us she discouraged from ordering off the breakfast menu and kept pushing the buffet.

checking staff very helpful good information about the area etc

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Disappointed and will never spend another night at a sheraton
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

Extra charges. $179 over what I paid when I picked the location through booking.com I only needed a room as I was corking a conference used room to sleep only. Should have stayed at motel 6

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

It was a comfortable room in a good location.
    • Deluxe King with View - Marina Tower

Didn’t like paying thirty five dollars a night for parking (there is a parking lot across the street that was forty or so for four days) and the resort fee was something that seemed unfair because we didn’t want to use any of the items they were charging us to use. They would not refund.

It was a comfortable room in a good location. Had a shuttle to get into downtown for a minimal fee. Restaurant in the hotel was convenient but a little high priced.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Average
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

All the hidden charges. $ 35.00 for parking, $63.00 for hotel charges above room rate. Attendant had no personality, talked like she was a computer generated voice.

Airport Shuttle

Fantastic view of marina and San Diego bay and close to car...
    • Traditional King Room - Lanai - Marina Tower

Fantastic view of marina and San Diego bay and close to car rental drop off and airport- free airport shuttle every 15 minutes. super friendly and helpful staff and along with cost of stay you get an hours free paddle board, hours use of tennis court and $10 voucher for restaurant

Comfortable accommodations, nice view, nice facility overall...
    • Deluxe Double with View - Marina Tower

The noise from the airport. We couldn't keep the balcony door open because of the noise. I also thought $40 a day for valet parking was a little high.

Comfortable accommodations, nice view, nice facility overall and friendly helpful staff.

Good stay Hotel but very expansive parking lot
    • Room Selected at Check-In with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access - Bay Tower

Breakfast is Not included. Parking for 35$ / Day is very expansive. There is ABM parking close to the Hotel for 10$

Staff and Area is very friendly nice but you have to use a Car to get somewhere. City facilities are far away, Airport Shuttle is for free

DIY at the Sheraton San Diego
    • Traditional King Room - Marina Tower

Everything for the most part was good, but the toilet was broken and KEPT breaking... a particular part appeared to be retro fitted from different systems and parts. Everytime it was flushed the tube came off from the part it was attached to; I had to manually lift the cover and reattach it or it would not fill up with water. The tube and part it was attached to were not a tight seal. When I reported the issue, they sent a repair technician. He confirmed the issue and did what I had been doing, just reconnecting it. I asked if there was a solution, he said that doing as I had been doing was the way. I was also NOT overly fond of the flower fragrance that was very prevalent in the lobby. I thought it was a little pricey for having to fix my own toilet every time I used it. I also thought the daily parking rates were kind of high.

Staff were very friendly and provided excellent information and customer service. I arrived later than usual and there is free shuttle service from the airport... it was very close by.

My family and I will stay elsewhere the next time we vacation in San Diego.
    • Traditional Double Room - Marina Tower

For as much money they charge per night I was expecting a view of the bay and the room to be larger. The lobby was beautiful, but the remainder of the hotel was lacking that elegance.

The location was convenient.

The view was great as well as location!
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

The security! Door to building to enter was always unlocked so anybody could enter the building. Also, we had mentioned on our booking that it was our anniversary and nobody even mentioned it at the hotel. This is customer service that makes people want to come back to a property. Our bathroom had hair in it from guests prior, and the toilet from other peoples room flushing could be heard through the walls. We’ve never stayed at a Sheraton before and probably won’t again.

The view was great as well as location!

Absolutely love this property! Hope to return every year.
    • Deluxe King with View - Bay Tower

wasn't happy with payment process. wanted to split bill but was not possible with a prepay reservation. low pressure in shower.

Beautiful view (bay view) from Bay Tower rooms! 3rd year staying here and hope to return every year. Love the Bay Tower restaurant (don't miss breakfast outside, enjoying the bay view) and the pools at both Marina hotel and Bay Tower. Staff has always been very friendly.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Reminds me of a once grand hotel that the owner's forgot they owned and don't maintain anymore.
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

Everything was broken. Key card reader to the parking, the light falling out of the ceiling above the coffee maker, the shower controls. The children's beds never arrived. The description was for the bayside tower. The other choice was for the marina tower. I chose the bayside, and didn't get a view of the bay, rather the marina. The description didn't make this clear. I have stayed in seaside hotels before and the weather takes a toll, however, this place is really not maintained for a "luxury" property. I would give it three stars.

The staff was friendly and the view was very nice.
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

The sheets had wierd particles and someone else's hair. The mattress and pillows were not comfortable, woke up with a neck ache.

The staff was friendly and the view was very nice.

Overall very good experience. Would definitely stay here again
    • Deluxe King with View - Marina Tower

Pool was a bit crowded.. Seems like they allow people in the pool who aren't guests at the hotel. Takes away space and comfort from the actual paying guests.

All staff were extra friendly. Bed/pillows were very comfortable. Got exactly what I paid for.

very unhappy with my stay
    • Traditional King Room - Marina Tower

Not only was parking too much $ but to have to park far in the dirt..After the gentlemen that checked us in said we couldn’t park across the street ( which we found out next day we can)so an extra 35$ was added to my bill that could of been avoided.. Ordered a Deseret to pick up, to go back up to my room on the 9th floor to see my order was not complete plate was missing the ice cream..after calling room service they still wanted me to come down when it was their mistake. And the room was really small had no room for his and her bags.

Great hotel with wonderful views all around.
    • Traditional King Room - Lanai - Marina Tower

The pool area was very messy. I like to swim in the morning and all the cups and trash were all around the jacuzzi area from the night before.

The Beds were incredibly comfortable. We Slept like we were at home.

Great location, close to Coronado and mission beach.
    • Traditional Double Room - Lanai - Marina Tower

A bit run down, and the price was steep. Originally 255.00 hour after taxes, resort fees, hospitality fees, and parking almost 400.00 for a standard room.

Great location, close to Coronado and mission beach. Staff was friendly.

Nice place, but I felt a resort fee for one night did not make any sense.
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

My reservation was for two beds, was given a room with one King Size Bed only. Had to walk a long way to get to the room. Was charged a resort fee of $26 but I only was there in order one night to make an early air flight the next morning.

Resort has many things to do. Shuttle service to the airport is excellent.

Overall I enjoyed my stay
    • Traditional King Room - Lanai - Marina Tower

The price I had to pay to park. I was already paying 200 dollars for one night, then I had to pay to park on the property. Paying customers should get to park for free. It took away from the tips for valet

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The cost of room service breakfast at $70.
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

The cost of room service breakfast at $70.00 for two people was extremely high. It would be Ideal to have a less expensive parking Option $40.00 a day our two day stay cost $80.00 in parking fees. If it wasn't for these over priced fees we would have stayed longer

The views of the marina and skyline of downtown San Diego...
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

The rooms while clean were on the older side at the Bay Tower. It’s pretty far away from everything else in San Diego. Not much to do in the location

The views of the marina and skyline of downtown San Diego was great. The free and quick airport shuttle was also great as it’s across the highway from the airport.

Very nice, all the staff was nice, beautiful location
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

We asked for the main tower, the lady checked us in and acted like we were in the main tower. After walking around to find it which we could not we ask the customer service desk and she tells us that we are in the other tower, down the street, asked if she could do anything about it and she said no we would have to get back in line to ask the front desk, which we had already been standing in for almost 30 mins before hand. Decided to just deal with it. Also, airport shuttle don’t start till 4:45 but it says 24 hour shuttle so that os a lie.

Very nice, all the staff was nice, beautiful location

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and everyone...
    • Traditional King Room - Lanai - Marina Tower

The nightly price was a little to high to have to still pay for parking at the hotel. The morning buffet was also a little pricey not to have more assortment of food. Also it would've been great to extend the pool hours later to 12 because my husband and I would've had time to actually enjoy that amenity since our kids go to bed at 10 and their grandma was going to watch them in the room.

The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and everyone seemed to have a smile. The hotel was beautiful and the room was comfortable and clean.

The tower rooms are amazing!
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

We left our brand new $50 swim trunks in the bathroom and they were never recovered. That stung, we called within 3 hours of checking out. Lost and found were very kind and professional though! They followed up and “investigated” However housekeeping is causing me to feel upset. I can’t help but think they took them ☹️

The tower rooms are amazing! So romantic and perfect! The front desk staff and restaurant staff were top notch!! So friendly and helpful!

Amazing location, convenient.
    • Traditional King Room - Marina Tower

I arrived to the hotel around 11pm and spent more than 30 minutes trying to get a hold from room service (they close at 12:30am) I even called the front desk because I was tired of waiting and the lady told me she was going to call back. I waited till 12:40am and never got a call, very disappointing.

Amazing location, convenient.

Amazing view and food. Clean rooms and gym.
    • Deluxe King with View - Marina Tower

Food was great, view was amazing, staff was slightly confused about things. I got wrong information on payment twice. They were very helpful no doubt, but gave me wrong info concerning my payment methods. Anyway, overall I had a good time, so I overlooked that. Also, the gym was medium sized, but nice and well equipped. The room was very clean, with a soothing view and balcony.

valet was way over-priced at $40, in the morning I stopped...
    • Deluxe King with View - Bay Tower

valet was way over-priced at $40, in the morning I stopped at the coffee place- yes the coffee place- and stood in line for 5 minutes until the young girl asked if anyone wanted coffee? She then ducked in the back and I waited another 5 minutes. Terrible service.

Good number. View of the Marina. Good location. We love Sheraton hotels in different countries.
    • Deluxe King with View - Marina Tower

It was my husband's birthday, and in the morning during breakfast in the hotel restaurant, we both got poisoned. Maybe it was a fish. This became clear in a few hours. Hospital. In the evening, the receptionist Angel tried to find the restaurant manager, but he was not there. A few days of treatment. We did not receive any reaction and apologies from the hotel administration. Although I wrote a letter. And in the evening the air conditioner did not work. I had to call an engineer. Very unpleasant situation, especially on the birthday.

Good number. View of the Marina. Good location.

Glad we stayed only one night. Won't be staying there again. Too dirty for me.
    • Traditional King Room - Lanai - Marina Tower

First time I stayed in a hotel where I wondered (hoped) they had changed the sheets. The room was kinda clean, extra chair in the room was gross (dirty & dusty). Water rings on the night stand, the tub/shower drained really slowly. Hallways to our room were dirty.

Steak restaurant was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable.

I really enjoyed the view.
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

Everything. Except to pay parking.

I really enjoyed the view. It was beautiful. In the middle of the marina, sea and airport. My husband and I got away for or 32nd wedding anniversary and we chose the perfect place.

Location is incredible.
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

Location is incredible. The price was really fair for what you get. Water sports right outside the hotel. Jet skiing, Paddle Boarding, and much more. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Do not stay at this hotel.
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

When I got to my room in the second floor, the door was open. I went in, took a look inside and noticed the terraces door was blocked with the drape so it wouldn't lock. I called security and they never showed up. Since I felt it was a real safety issue I expected a quick response... . I went to the front desk again and they just changed my room without really acknowledging the problem. Valet parking is $40.... it is outrageous. Bathroom shower did not work properly. Really disappointing for such an expensive hotel. To be honest, a refund would be the correct action to take.

Fantastic view.
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

The pool was warm and was very dirty. It had particles floating everywhere. Once I realized this, we got out and went to take showers.

Fantastic view. Extremely friendly and professional staff.

3.0
    One horrible experience, never ever come here or California in general ever again.
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

Everything. A/C broken, ice machines missing, club level amenities were awful, coffee machine broken, bed bugs. Etc

Nothing, the most horrific hotel we ever stayed at.

room view and balcony.
    • Deluxe King with View - Bay Tower

Safety box was not worked and I have contacted them many time without responses to fix it. charge me two times of gift shop bill ( One charge was directly from the gift shop and the second time was through the hotel ).

room view and balcony.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

BOOKING.COM DOES NOT REVEAL ALL HOTEL COSTS
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

NEVER USE BOOKING.COM, AGAIN They did not disclose a parking fee of $35, daily They did not disclose a Resort fee of $26, daily. ..Booking.com is VERY DECEPTIVE Will advise my friends and associates to NEVER USE BOOKING .COM

Everything was exceptional

Excellent hotel with large modern rooms with outstanding...
    • Deluxe King with View - Marina Tower

Lines were long to register so expect a typical resort atmosphere there.

Excellent hotel with large modern rooms with outstanding views of the Harbir and city lights. Very easy to get to from the airport. I love this hotel and will defibetly return.

Beautiful view of the bay
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

I must not have read the fine print, as there were additional fees of 26 a night for resort fees. Access to pool, gym, shuttle, and WiFi. Food was mediocre and overpriced. Restaurant service was slow. Most of the staff was friendly. Only had issues with 2 people I dealt with. When I called from airport about shuttle service, and when I accidentally locked myself out of my room. Otherwise good customer service.

Beautiful view of the bay

Location, relaxing, weather.
    • Traditional Double Room - Bay Tower

Beds were small . I paid for a family of four. Bathroom floor needed to be clean. Bad connection with internet in the 1st floor, below at the bay towers.

Location, relaxing, weather. Sheraton is great and has great people.

Room service was great.
    • Traditional Double Room - Bay Tower

There are TWO Sheraton properties. Make sure you know which one you booked. It's easy to get confused if it's your first time there.

Room service was great. Beds were awesome. location on the water was good.

Beautiful property that lacked a beautiful service experience
    • Deluxe King with View - Bay Tower

Customer service is lacking! I did not encounter any employee that made us feel welcome.... in fact I don’t believe anyone ever greeted us with a smile or “hello”. Our flight got in late in the evening. We rode the complimentary shuttle to the property but was dropped off at the wrong tower. After checking in we had to load all of our children and all of our luggage back on the shuttle to get to the right tower. It was a bit frustrating having to do all of this when you’ve just gotten off of a long flight and just want to get to your room to rest!

Convenient location and nice property

Though 1st stay at the Sheraton (normally stay at NAS North Is. Navy Lodge or in Gas Lamp district),
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

long lines at 3 pm Friday to sign in excessive. Parking (self) not easy. Quinn's Ale House Sat night approx 9:15 kitch. service slow. Had to move from orig. seating to another due to excessive cool ceiling fan air. Server Kristen, very nice. Would have liked a lap pool for swim exercise.

view out side room of the marina and harbor waters beyond very nice. Plus airplane departures exciting. Well dressed mature manager in lobby inside of entrance was very courteous and helpful on morning of departure.

Beautiful view.
    • Traditional King Room - Lanai - Marina Tower

The room was dusty and the bathroom had stains on the toilet seat. The older female security guard at the smaller pool was unnecessarily rude. Even questioned whether or not we were guests at the hotel. We unfortunately did not really get a chance to use the pool because it was just overpacked the whole time we were there.

Beautiful view. Beautiful hotel

Hotel was full of screaming little girls, there for some dance competition. Very noisy up and down h
    • Traditional King Room - Marina Tower

Housekeeping was horrible. Plus, we were supposed to get breakfast as part of our deal, but when we checked out they said it was not. Left clothes in closet, still waiting to hear from lost and found after I called them yesterday.

Need updating
    • Traditional Double Room - Lanai - Marina Tower

They really need to update/upgrade their card readers on the doors. We’ve had to get new cards every morning, afternoon and night to get back into our rooms because the cards get demagnetized by slightest touch of your cellphones.

Customer service was great. We stayed here for a week and every employee there were helpful even under stressful situations.

The snacks during happy hour needed much help for the...
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

I like everything else about the property except happy hour

The snacks during happy hour needed much help for the amount that you pay for the rooms it was awful if they fixed this minor obstacle it would be an incredible experience. I probably would stay somewhere else until they fix it

Stay somewhere you can catch the trolley!
    • Traditional King Room - Lanai - Marina Tower

Isolated. Nothing around to eat except hotel food. Not within walking distance to any attractions (Seaport Village, Old Town, Gaslamp). Beware the Lanai Building. It's basically a motel (outdoor entrances to the rooms) for hotel prices. Mine had a view of a the fence that concealed the site's air conditioning unit.

Staff is friendly and helpful. Nice bar, decent food on site.

convenient
    • Room Selected at Check-In with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access - Marina Tower

low beds, had a somewhat handicap accessible room

location, we were taking an early flight and it was very convenient. Hotel restaurant was very nice. Scheduled a handicap transport for travel to the airport, it was not available in the am. Bellman took us over in lexus...very nice!

We booked for a room with one king bed but they said its all...
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

We booked for a room with one king bed but they said its all gone, so we had to take the room with two queen beds. They didn't want to help us out.

I would book it again.
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

Pay to park. Confused a bit on if breakfast was included with resort fee??????

Staff was great Frontdesk to restaurant to housekeeping . Room was clean and nice.

Unknown male had a key to my room and entered when I was asleep
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

This hotel does not care about the safety or well being of their guests. An unknown male with a key broke into my room. I am a single mom who was traveling with my children and had an early flight to Maui. We had just fallen asleep when we heard a click of the lock and the door open and an unknown male in the doorway. I yelled in a gruff that I was going to beat his ass and ran toward him and he fled. Security was notified, they reconfigured the lock and slid new keys under the door. I only got 2 hours sleep before having to leave for the flight at 4:30 am. No apology from management even though I have contacted several times, no reimbursement for the room, and the only explanation from security is that it wasn't an employee. Even in a fancy hotel you are not safe, lock your deadbolt. This place doesnt care about its guests period.

Not what expected
    • Deluxe Double with View - Bay Tower

Our keys didn't work for the room or the parking. EVERY time we returned to our room, our key wouldn't open the door. Front desk was rude about it. Extremely frustrating!

Beautiful view from the balcony. Great location.

A very pleasant experience.
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

The parking and resort fees, plus a mysterious $3.00 fee every day, we're fairly outrageous. We got the room through a travel site for a good pruce, but the extra fees, plus amazingly high good costs, ended up costing us far more for only three days. Might be very off-putting for future trips, which is sad, because this is our favorite place to stay in San Diego.

The bed was supremely comfy and cozy. Food was excellent. Staff was accommodating and pleasant. Great view, as we requested, of the marina and airport.

Very relaxing
    • Deluxe Double with View - Marina Tower

Nothing comes to mind, it was great!

The bed was comfortable and the room temperature very stable. The lanai is a wonderful bonus with a beautiful view.

Great place to stay
    • Traditional King Room - Marina Tower

Awesome place to stay - great value- The rooms were very spacious, clean and decorated in a nautical theme that fit the decor of the beautiful marina setting. The facilities had a lot to offer for business, leisure and family. Next to the airport and short drive to downtown - could not hear any airplanes landing - very quiet -helpful staff

My answers and comments speak for itself!
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

See above commentary on what I did like!

Called front desk? or concierge? or whomever answers the phone ? at 5:15am June 4th that I had 7:25am flight, wanted to take 6:am shuttle to Alaska Terminal and requested a bellman to come get my luggage at 5:30am. No one showed up, called again at 5:40am for a bellman, no one showed up again, called third time at 5:50am, and again was told one would be sent to my room....but to no avail, NOBODY! showed up. So had to take my luggage by myself went directly to outside as no time to personally check-out but to told lady at front desk to please do so and email me my receipt as I struggled by with my luggage and got outside BEFORE! 6:am. Man at bell desk said shuttle had gone!!! Lastly, as I passed front desk person on my way outside, I told her of my three bellman request calls, she paused with a blank look and then said she wasn't the one I spoke with when I made the request calls! Very disappointing customer service to say the least!!!

Great stay!! Beautiful hotel with VERY comfy beds
    • Traditional King Room - Marina Tower

The pool hours should be longer. There was a large group of people at the pool when a staff member came and told everyone the pool would be closing.

The beds were very comfortable and I loved that our room had a view to the marina. Very helpful staff!! Great location, in my opinion. You had to drive or lyft everywhere but those were all short drives. There isn't much at a walking distance.

Great shuttle service.
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

The toilet was not working and full of paper when we arrived. We called the front desk to have it fixed. We waited over an hour and no one came to fix it. Smell of marijuana coming thru vent.

Great shuttle service. Close to airport and various tourist spots. Super big pool.

Not satisfied.
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

There was a bad smell in my room and bathroom. I didn’t like the fact that the room was next to the gym, kitchen and offices it didn’t feel like a resort hotel stayed. Not happy about it for what I paid and I was supposed to be in a small getaway :(

The marina view.

To be continued
    • Traditional King Room - Marina Tower

The distance between here and downtown isn't walking

The building structure is lovely the decor is upgraded you know that investment went into making customer comfortable...

Enjoyed the hotel, but booking.
    • Traditional Double Room - Lanai - Marina Tower

Enjoyed the hotel, but booking.com should not advertise that it is 280 a night and we ended up paying for 416. 😳 With the resort fee, parking fee and taxes they need to advertise it as is.

• Traditional King Room - Marina Tower

One bartender did not give us attention while sitting at the bar to get a drink.

The staff makes a world of difference! All but one that we encountered were great, friendly and very efficient. Great location and love the outdoor space.

• Traditional Double Room - Bay Tower

Very noisy starting at 12/30 am till daylight. Did not get much sleep both nights. Sounded like moving chaiirs and tables. Would not stay here agin. Parking was $49 night too high. Ed Manista.

Disappointed by hidden fees.
    • Traditional King Room - Bay Tower

So many hidden fees after what I paid at your site there was the 25.00 resort fee and the 35.00 parking fee. Get them locked in them charge them extra for everything.

Nice place on the water

I don't like hide charges !
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

Why did you charge me for the parking being a guest of the hotel ? Besides that. you did not activate my card in order to in or exit!the parking it was really a hardship for me.

Nice rooms

Very slow check out process.
    • Room Selected at Check-In - Disability Access - Marina Tower

Very slow check out process. One guy walked up to the front of the line and the agent did not tell him to get in line, but instead took the time to check him out.

The view from the hotel's bay tower was nice.
    • Traditional King Room - Lanai - Marina Tower

The marina tower has thin walls. We could hear every step the people above us made. It sounded like the ceiling was cracking.

The view from the hotel's bay tower was nice. The marina tower had an obstructed view. The valet is quick.

Beautiful pool.
    • Deluxe Double with View - Bay Tower

If you are going to say that you have 23 hour airport shuttle you should actually have a 23 hour airport shuttle. The lady at the front desk at 430am was a bit cranky and was trying to tell me the gates didn't open until 5am when in fact we had checked the day before and knew they opened at 430am. If you are 5 minutes from the airport get your facts straight!

Beautiful pool. Right at the harbour!

Good quality hotel with ample facilities and great staff!
    • Traditional King Room - Marina Tower

The only issue we had was with a missing bath tub plug, everything else was as expected or better.

The staff were amazing, all friendly, helpful and professional. All staff went out of their way to help when we faced a couple of issues that weren't related directly to our stay there. We travel a lot and this is a place where we found consistency across the board in terms of the efforts and positivity of the personnel. In addition the room was comfortable and very clean, the view was good as were the facilities. The provision of the airport shuttle is excellent and regular.

My stay was comfortable.

It's not that something could have been better. I don't agree with a mandatory fee for activities a person will not use. I feel it should be an added charge if agreed upon at check in. I just needed a place to spend the night before my flight out the next morning.

Nice, comfortable bed. I liked the sit down bench in the shower. I also enjoyed the marina as it made for a nice walk.

Beautiful lobby; relaxing lobby atmosphere with fun pool overlooking marina area
    • Traditional King Room - Marina Tower

Small room. Balcony was cramped by palm fronds that grew into balcony space; they also obstruct view.

Loved the comfortable bed. Fun lobby and pool, convenient to have Starbucks coffee here.