Reviews of Sheraton Seattle Hotel 4 stars

1400 Sixth Avenue, Seattle Central Business District, Seattle, WA 98101, USA

#42 of 89 hotels in Seattle

• Premium Suite

No extra blankets or pillows in the room for the sofa bed. Most hotels keep an extra set in the closet for easy access. It takes too long to call for them and then wait when the kids are tired.

Remodel is very nice. Club lounge is beautiful, food offerings have improved since our last trip. One bedroom suite was available even though we arrived a few hours before check in. The suite was very spacious with a nice sectional sofa that folds out in to a bed for the kids. Bathroom remodel is also very nice. Large shower. King bed was very comfortable. On site restaurant the Daily Grill has really good food. Easy, short walk from the light rail station at Westlake Center is an easy and inexpensive way to get to and from the airport.

• Traditional Double Room

Loved the location. Everything in walking distance or some means of transportation. Plenty of places to select from to eat. Would stay there again.

• Traditional King Room

Wish we knew that the parking was $57/night and that there is a self park available for $30/night. No one told us of this option when we checked in.

comfortable room

• Deluxe Double Room

Comfy bed , the location is so easy to walk around to the interesting places such as Pike Place Market , Seattle Public Library , Freeway Park and so many shopping mall , Macy's , Nordstorm etc. The Monorail to the Space Needle , EMP Museum and Chihuly Glass And Garden are also near the hotel. The restaurant in the hotel is very nice .

• Traditional King Room

The water of the pool was cold, the city view from there it´s incredible

The room have enough space for us, the bathroom was really nice, everything super clean. The location is awsome you are walking distance to everything.

• Traditional King Room

No tea making facilities or fresh milk for making coffee. No separate shower. Staff were inattentive & not very friendly.

Great location in quiet area not too far from Pikes Place, the Monorail & good shopping. Comfortable room.

• Deluxe Double Room

The windows were covered in bird poop. Hard to enjoy the view when the windows were so disgusting. The front desk didn't answer the phone 3 times when calling down because of internet issue we were having. $57 for parking seems a little excessive.

The pool and location were great.

• Deluxe Double Room

Your “green policy” for the room was very deceitful!!! We were three senior women having a four day holiday in Seattle. We were under the impression that if we participated in helping to conserve water, meant that we did not need our bedding and towels changed each day. However, upon returning to our room, after a long day of sightseeing, our beds were not made, the bathroom not cleaned, the wastebaskets not emptied, and the carpet not vacuumed! We feel the hotel only wanted to save money by not having to have our room cleaned! When we complained, we were told it was explained inthe “fine print” at the bottom of the notice. As I mentioned, we are seniors 80,79, and 77 years of age. We are lucky to be able to read the regular PRINT! This situation caused us to feel we were being taken advantage of by your ridiculous policy! After all, we paid over$500 dollars a night for our room. We would appreciate if you would review this policy. Also, we would like a reply to our message!

• Traditional King Room

Couldn’t stay longer, had to fly out the next day.

Great location within walking distance of most everything. Very clean and comfortable, this hotel met all my expectations!

• Club King Room

I pre-requested for extra foam pillows, and received an automated reply saying that the request had been arranged. So I didn't bother to double check at the front desk, and nowhere to be found when we arrived at the room. So called the service, and the staff brought the same regular pillows. Hard to believe Sheraton doesn't have form pillows? Also, we stayed at the club level, and unless we signed up for SPG membership we were told that we would be charged for WIFI. Soliciting.... $209 including taxes and fees, but no bath tubs?

Great location to visit Pike Place Market and other attractions. The club lounge served simple but good enough breakfast. Didn't have the chance to try the evening o'dourves, but I'm sure they were good, too.

• Traditional King Room

Bathroom in our room could have been cleaner. We noticed a few hairs in the tub, sink and floor. There was also a contact lens in the middle of the bathroom floor. Neither of us wear lenses.

Beautiful room and view. Check in staff was very friendly and upgraded us to a nicer room to make sure we enjoyed our stay

• Premium Suite

For the cost, the room was poorly equipped. No microwave!? The parking fee was exorbitant and should be included in the price for the room. Since it was a suite with a dining table and a kitchen space, it would have been nice to be able to have the necessities to eat within the room. Lots of storage space but no extra pillows or blankets without asking for them.

The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. Even the sofa bed!

• Traditional King Room

Conveniently located in the city centre so walkable to shops, restaurants and markets. The hotel was nice, clean and comfy. Staff could have been more friendly. Even though it is an offered service, I felt like it was too much to ask to store my luggage.

• Deluxe Double Room

Bathtub tap dripped the entire stay...we failed to inform the staff. Lack of late night room service, we had to go off property for a late bite.

The beds were very comfortable. Nice view and comfortable room.

• Traditional King Room

The Resturant was very disappointing at happy hour... I ordered the ahi seared tuna appetizer and it was like the tuna had been microwaved... and the wait for the appetizers was 40 minutes... not okay!!!

We Really loved how friendly the staff was and how spacious and nice the rooms were... Wonderful location too!!! The craft cocktails at happy hour in there resturant are an excellent way to start your get away off!!! Very good drinks and reasonably priced craft cocktails!!!

• Traditional Double Room

Website says get a ticket from valet for personal parking, that's not true, you party around the corner. If you are not getting valet parking the valet attendants act like you're a beggar and ignore tf out of you unless you specifically call them out. Front desk didn't inform us what to do with our key card when we checked out until we asked. In the room, we had to hunt for every single light switch because every light only illuminates about 10% of the room... The entire experience was horrible enough to make me never book there again even if it was free.

Bedroom was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Traditional King Room

My debit card was charged $45 more than what was shown on my receipt. I contacted your billing department 3 days ago and haven't heard back.

Location. Bed was comfortable

• Traditional King Room

The room was large and super comfortable! Would’ve happily stayed on a few more days. Slept like a baby. The bathroom is great, with touchscreen lighting (so fancy!). Toiletries were okay, some basic amenities like cotton swabs, etc. were not there. Good coffee in room and plenty of outlets/USB ports. Wifi was pretty good. Definitely recommend.

• Traditional Double Room

Complimentary wifi should be a necessity. High speed offerings are fine but between the cost of room and parking a 15 a night charge is almost insulting.

Location is totally perfect, easy walk to everything. Rooms are very pretty, lobby is nice to look at too. Valets are really chill.

• Traditional Double Room

Unclean public areas (despite having restricted access to their lobby restroom, it was like a gas station restroom). The internet was spotty and unless you know the right steps impossible to connect from a mobile. Staff was à mix between friendly and rude.

The location, rooms and view

• Premium Suite

I don’t like the fact they you pay all that money for a suite and you can’t even talk loud without someone calling security. I always didn’t like the fact that they said the smoke detector was off and charged me $100 because they said that means I was smoking in the room. The fact they I took my party and went out mad me mad cause the only thing we was able to do without getting a complaint was sleep

• Traditional Double Room

The bed though comfortable had an uncomfortable mattress protector and the pillows were too thick if two were used and made my neck ache.

great view and comfortable furnishings; upgrade to club lounge greatly appreciated as it facilitated my trip as I was travelling with my disabled son.

• Premium Suite

I had to pay to listen to music (no radio in the room) and could not play the music on both TVs in the suite without paying twice. The room service food arrived promptly but was cold. The valet parking was a bit pricey.

The room was very clean and was well organized. The staff seemed very helpful any time I requested something.

• Traditional Double Room

TV control was difficult to navigate, mistakenly purchased a movie while trying to turn the TV on.

Bed was super comfy, room was clean, staff is great.

• Traditional Double Room

Nothing. Again the service is above and beyond and the hotel is beautiful great large comfy rooms great location you’re right in the heart of Seattle if we go back this is where I’ll stay!! 5 ⭐️S!!!!

Excellent service awesome beautiful hotel room service was amazing and the location was excellent we literally were right across the street from the convention center which was the purpose of our stay If we go back to Seattle this is definitely the hotel we will use again!!!!

• Club Double Room

If I have to complain about something-I was inconvenienced by the Pre-planned fire drill - a little inconvenient. Staff gave us plenty of notice- we had to adjust our schedule because of it.

The clean crisp double sheeting, comforter and firm like new mattress! Best sleep I’ve had in a while

• Traditional Double Room

Front desk could be more personable and informative not so robotic

Breakfast at in house restaurant amazing, waffles and egg white omelet so good! Rooms had a fridge and clean. Location was central and close to key sights- Pike Place, Westlake and City Center.

Nothing I didn’t like.

Breakfast on the concierge floor was excellent as were the appetizers. Staff was friendly and great. Housekeeping superb. Very conveniently located!

• Traditional King Room

The check in process was painfully slow. There was some conference going on so there was a long line up, and for some reason each guest took a long time. Service from concierge was mediocre, no smiles no greetings very impatient and almost rude when I asked them about borrowing umbrella and storing my luggage. For the price charged, I expected slightly better service than this.

The hotel is just a few blocks away from the Pine Street Public Market and the piers, also walking distance to the Space Needle and its surrounding attractions. Great location if you are in Seattle for a city tour. The room is quite spacious and very clean. The bed is very comfortable. The room is not equipped with slippers and toothbrush like most the hotels in America, but otherwise have all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay. There are also many good restaurants in the surrounding area.

• Traditional Double Room

I was charged an extra $100 on my credit card after I checked out and I am still waiting on a response to my email. Having a person to talk to about this would be beneficial however when I called I was directed by the automated system to send an email. Very odd and unusual customer service.

• Traditional King Room

Charged me 15$ for WiFi that didn’t work and I got to go down to the lobby at 3am to get some special aviation18 password that the clerk said would give just 2hrs of WiFi. Charged for toast with my breakfast which I didn’t get. Card for the elevator didn’t work for two trip which I had to take the stair up to the 8th floor.

The lamps worked.

• Traditional Double Room

The room we booked was two queen beds for 3 people. The beds were in fact “Full” size. It is frustrating as when you are traveling with 3 or more people, you are specifically looking for a hotel that has “Queen” beds so that everyone can sleep comfortably. When you loose several inches of bed space, it can make a huge difference. I was disappointed about the false advertising and poor nights of sleep as a result. Also $57 a night for parking was a bit overkill.

• Traditional Double Room

The parking is really expensive for an overnight- $57 a night. Wish the pool was heated a little higher. Disappointed that there was no hot tub.

I loved the room and the big tub. Took a nice relaxing bath. Beds were comfortable and the view at the pool was incredible. We ate at the Daily Grill for breakfast. Had the best omelette i’ve Ever had in a restaurant.

• Traditional Double Room

I couldn’t hook my fire stick into the tv. It’s a bit antiquated to not allow this kind of device. Most hotels now do it. While the overall experience was positive and I enjoyed my stay, I would refrain from staying again because of this.

The pool was great! What a view! My bed was very comfortable and the view from my room was spectacular.

• Traditional King Room

When I booked on booking.com I thought breakfast was included. Most big hotel chains include breakfast but this one didnt. V expensive room rate not to include breakfast. Hotel doesn’t offer free parking either - it’s $57 per day - cheaper places to park

Rooms were clean and modern. Great location

• Traditional King Room

Car windows got smashed in their velvet parking lot and items got stolen. Apparently their safety measures are not as good even they claim there is 24 hour video surveillance on the lot. After that happened, they just taped the window and I have to drive 200 miles back to Portland in a cold winter!!! As the parking runs by a third party, they would NOT assume ANY liability on property theft, only agree to reclaim on car repair. And there is NO compensation at all. NO person from hotel side contacted me after this happened. This looks acceptable to me at all. Stay away from this hotel and DON'T LEAVE any bags in the car even it is EMPTY!

• Traditional Double Room

This hotel was all good.

The staff were fabulous and we were upgraded to the next room level without asking. They also gift us a nice bottle of wine and a chocolate accompanied with a hand written welcome. Great downtown location.

• Club King Room

The club lounge was overly crowded, it seemed like access was given to half the hotel upon check in for discounted prices, too much people in a small lounge. Not worth it if you are paying for the club room from the start.

Location was great, right in the center and next door to the convention center

• Traditional Double Room

Yes everything was comfortable and beautiful coffee was excellent I would go stay there againThe pool was perfect and exercise room one of the best I’ve been At

• Traditional Double Room

The lobby was under construction but that was a minor inconvenience to us

The location is amazing. super easy to walk around Seattle and reach any point of interests downtown. The room was super quiet, not a single noise. The valet parking is a little expensive but super convenient and avoid the hassle.

• Traditional Double Room

The pool was ice cold and no hot tub to warm up in. We went for a weekend of fun for the family but we only stayed in the pool for less than 5 minutes. My five year old was crying because the pool was too cold to swim or play in. Very Sad

Bath tub was not as clean as I expected. In fact, it was noticeably gritty and it looked so I’m properly cleaned that my husband and I did not use it. Everything else was satisfactory as far as cleanliness goes.

Everything was as lovely as expected from a downtown Seattle hotel. Inside the room, the lighting was unexpectedly superb! I am quite photosensitive, so this was a delightful surprise. All furnishings were very nice and comfortable.

See anove

We went to the daily grill and walked out. Went in for a late breakfast they were not busy and we were not waited on no water no menu after 10 mins so we left this is the second time we walked out form that place from poor service

• Traditional King Room

The towels from the previous day were not changed just folded up and put back. There was a used bandage on the floor on Saturday after housekeeping left. The shampoo was not replaced leaving it empty for the next day. The fact there was no fan in the bathroom was odd. Previously asked for a room with a view and only got a room facing another building.

The location was great.

• Deluxe Double Room

I asked to help to connect WIFI but the staffs on the reception and thecnical staff didn't help me because I couldn't understand how can I use it. I asked them to come to my room and help me. I said " we can't." So sad to hear it. I came down and asked The young lady Mary to help me.She came to my room and helped me kindly. She was kind. She is good.

• Traditional Double Room

The staff charged us twice, the firsr receptionist who helped us on arrival gave us a different room than what we were supposed to get. We booked for 2 bedrooms but she only gave us a room with one bedroom but we were so tired we just sleeped on one bed. On the day of checkout , a different receptionist told us that we should’ve been booked in a different room, charged us $250 (on booking it was $152 with tax). She resolved the problem but it took about half an hour and when she handed us a reciept, I asked for her card. Once I got to the car, I checked the card and she didn’t even put her name on it.

Loved how big and beautiful it was there. Also very hi tech and up to date

• Traditional King Room

The front desk staff was wonderful!!! We told the associate that was helping us that it was my friend’s birthday and she sent up a sweet note and a beautiful bottle of wine! We were so surprised and appreciative of this kind and generous gesture! Naz at the Downtowm Seattle Sheraton is the best!

• Deluxe Corner King

Room clean but a little worn (carpet). Loud hammering thru walls from 5 pm, until after midnight. Staff unable to remedy. Also, a personal high for parking ($57 for 16 hours ?!).

Excellent bed, perfect location to meeting the next am.

There’s no fan in the bathroom and our windows were dirty

The hotel was very nice and clean and the bed was great. We requested an early check in time and upon arrival they had a room ready for us which was awesome! The staff was extremely helpful.

• Traditional King Room

Bed was soft and lumpy for being freshly renovated bed was uncomfortable didn’t like being able to hear other guests in their rooms

The black out shade on window and the lights on the head board

• Traditional King Room

The a/c unit in our room would make a loud noise pretty consistently as it turned on and off

Offering $5 for everyday we didn’t use cleaning service was a nice perk, and we used it at the little coffee shop! Loved it!

• Traditional King Room

The bed was not comfortable and the pillows were the worst. The parking garage is only for vallet. That’s insane. If we pay this much to stay at a hotel we deserve a place to park included in our stay. Next time we will be looking elsewhere. We paid for a king bed with a view and were given a queen bed with no view for the same price.

The setup and cleanliness makes it look really nice.

• Traditional King Room

Looking forward to a hot shower but no hot water. At best,it was slightly warm. I am an avid coffee drinker and the little one cup coffee maker didn't have a hot plate & coffee was never hot. No microwave to even heat up the luke warm coffee. No closet and the safe was out in the open.

Beautiful view of the city,the bed was amazing, truly like sleeping on a cloud, quick check-in and friendly staff.Very spacious room with a 70's vibe. Very clean. Hotel large and elegant and within walking distance to shopping and restaurants. q

• Deluxe Double Room

Heating/Cooling system noisy. In room safe, did not work. No fan in bathroom. Pillow was OK. Morning Breakfast was cold. No Hot Tub, only swimming pool.

Swimming Pool TV Remote and easy to use.

• Traditional King Room

The attached coffee shop/restaurant lacks polish. Hostess tried to point us to the bar area for breakfast, even though the rest of the restaurant was open; waiter hard to find.

Lovely upscale hotel in the heart of the city. Beautiful rooms, professional staff.

N/A No problems........................

Valet service was excellent, room was very pleasant, amenities very appreciated, concierge was wonderful - I was coming from Everett & my GPS was not working and the concierge was wonderful with directions, and again to help me get to the airport with directions. Your "wait staff" were excellent and the people manning the little shops were great; too. THANKS!!

• Traditional King Room

The front desk staff needs to have greater English proficiency. Also, the price of parking is a bit steep. And the City Grill wasn't open until 11 as the front desk staff claimed. But overall it was still a great place to stay.

The art is a unique touch. Rare to see originals by a famous artist hanging on a hotel room wall. The fitness room is well equipped, and the pool is great.

• Traditional King Room

The room wasn't as clean as I had hoped. Hair from previous guests were still present and you could see their fingerprints and smudges all over the doors.

Everything in the hotel., door locks were faulty, random charges on your credit card. i wouldn't go.

the front desk was nice enough to provide us with free wifi at 2 am.

• Traditional Double Room

I don't really have a complaint, did not use a car as their parking was too expensive.

Breakfast if French Toast, Bagel w/Cream cheese and pot of coffee, to expensive. Would not have it again.

• Traditional Double Room

The beds in the the twin queen rooms are far too small for 2 people (we arent big people and it made it uncomfortable). Staff quite aloof, and not keen to engage in conversation/help.

Location was right near the train, shops and monorail so hand for sight seeing

• Traditional Double Room

The fan in the bathroom wasn't great. We had no air conditioning and it took quite a bit of effort to get a reduction in the cost of our room for our discomfort. The lady at reception was not very helpful and was actually quite unhelpful. We managed to get help at the concierge desk only because the bus we were taking to the ferry was parked out front (it arrived 15 minutes early) and the person at that desk wanted us to leave immediately. Staff need some retraining.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Traditional King Room

Housekeeping could have been better. For this price hotel, rooms should be cleaned daily with turndown service. Also, cost of parking was not disclosed when reservation was made. Parking is expensive in Downtown Seattle but we felt the Sheratons' fee was exorbitant.

Great downtown location. Clean room. Comfy bed.

• Traditional King Room

The couch could have been more welcoming and comfortable, it was pretty...sterile.

Loved the firm beds! The breakfast was great! Off site diner the night before right outside on the corner was the best and the shopping, well.... it's all there. Although it's a bit of a walk we did it, all the way to the Seahawk game and back! We'll stay again and shop more and visit the market next time.

• Deluxe Double Room

No place to eat we arrived at 11:30 at night. The price $275.00 per night was so expensive. Front desk staff at check in was not very friendly after a long day of travel.

The bed was soooooo comfortable. It was close to pikes market. Beautiful views, and a nice work out space.

Hotel is great, but booking.com wasn't. The site listed amenities that were not given to us (i.e. tub & minibar), but we could only get a small room with one or the other. We stayed there previously & thought we got a similar room but bc the names of the room were different on this website we were unable to get the room we desired, paid nearly $200 more than we previously paid, & weren't aware of this until it was too late. Won't use your site again.

Bath tub

Difficult to get room serviced when needed. Air conditioning was frequently inadequate. Great difficulty checking out on time, partly because we were not allowed to fill a luggage cart at our leisure, but had to wait for a bell boy to be available.

Good bed; free internet; refrigerator; good coffeemaker and fixings

• Traditional Double Room

Service and drinks in the lounge were second rate. Manhattans should be served on the rocks unless ordered "up". We waited to ask our server if we could have a couple of rocks glasses with ice, but never saw her again until it was time to settle up. This was after dinner and the lounge was not busy.

Francis at the front desk made checking in a joy, started the whole weekend off on the right foot. In fact, all staff members were great. Bed was awesome!

• Traditional Double Room

The furniture (headboards) were very worn. They were flakey looking. But didn't affect the comfort of the room or bed at all. Just isn't as pretty as when new.

Great bed and bedding. Treated like royalty! Nice tub/shower! They had the tv channels we wanted for football! Yay! Perfect location to walk to many great places downtown!

Parking is a little bit of a hassle. I didn't use the valet service as that has a very high price (over $50 daily).

I didn't need to use the Wi-Fi service as I had my own company-provided Wi-Fi support.

The bed cover was terrible and was like being covered with plastic.!!! The bathroom floor was wet from the improper fit of the shower door. Also charging for your wifi is ridiculous!I traveled here with my wife....not my "partner"

Nice staff and helpful.

The location and staff

It's was embarrassment that my booking includes free Wi-Fi but I was denied. The value of money is not matching to the overall services. compared to Hilton in most USA like in VA or else with the 1/3 cost/price.

• Deluxe Double Room

The room had not been set up when we got there. No shampoo, no soap, no towels. We had to request all that. Also, advertised as having a sitting room. Not so.

Felt secure.

• Traditional King Room

There was quite a bit of noise coming from other guest rooms early in the morning.

Our room was ready when we arrived at around 11:00 a.m. on a Saturday. Concierge and bell services were knowledgeable, fast, and friendly. The concierge gave us valuable, money saving tips related to public transportation.

Extremely poor breakfast service. Buffet poor and items not replenished when platters empty. Coffee served lukewarm. Great dissapointment

comfortable room. Very helpful Concierge service