Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive 3 stars

5905 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#268 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Standard King Room

Ac broke on the first night but Maintenance fixed it immediately. Same with the safe. It broke on the last day but they came right away and took care of it.

Excellent location. Everything was clean and service was good. Room was pretty big.

• Standard Queen Room

To make a long story short we asked for our room to be clean 3 out of the 4 nights we stayed. Our room wasn’t cleaned only thing they did was give us new towels and make the bed. The hotel shuttle is pure BS. They make promises and Don’t keep them. Do not buy your amusement park tickets from them it’s stuper hard to get a refund even if it’s pouring and you can use them. But the ladies who sold us the tickets were really friendly and nice. The topping on the cake for this hotel was the poor cleaning of our room. Floors weren’t clean shower wasn’t clean and floor needed to be vacuumed. Whomever cleaned our room those 3 times should go back through training.

Some of the staff was pretty nice and the location was great.

• Standard Queen Room

Room service did not clean our room daily even after we requested them too. We ran out of tissue and had to ask three times for someone to bring the tissue as well as extra towels. The pool area was small and not very festive and there was no hot tub.

Great location and it was accommodating to multiple children. Rooms were clean upon arrival and staff was friendly. Free parking was great and it was close to eating places.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

There is nothing to complain about

The staff was great and especially Eric that work there was excellent checking us in and always checking with us every even we walked by the desk too see if we needed anything , this hotel is a top 10

• Standard Queen Room

My bathroom light flickered slightly when it was on, and I did not notice the blow dryer behind the towels on the sink until I was packing up to check out. My toilet seemed to have trouble flushing occassionally. None of this stuff really bothered me. Just stuff I happened to notice.

The bed was super comfortable. Lots of towels!

• Standard Queen Room

The gentleman at front desk was very rude and condescending. He seemed very bothered because there were numerous people checking in at the same time. He didn't listen properly to my issue and basically responded with answers that were irrelevant to my concern.

The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was spacious.

• Standard Queen Room

It can be more clean and the customer service can be better.

Is one of the most closest hotels in Universal Studios. They have excellent accommodations and rooms. This is my second time in a row in two months that I stayed there.

• Standard Queen Room

Everything was great except the worker (girl) in the food/bar or deli downstairs. Wasn't really friendly and took forever to check us out on our snacks. Didn't say hi or anything. Just rude! No customer service skills at all!

Staff in the front desk were kind and welcoming!

• Queen Room - Disability Access

The bed was to small and I didn’t like the fact the room had no refrigater or microwave especially with children u need a refrigater to store formula

I liked the view from our room

• Standard Queen Room

They told us we we're going to have a fridge, but we ended up not having one.

Getting to the room and having to use your key to get there was neat. It felt like I had a personal security.

• Standard King Room

The black out shades didn't cover windows completely. No noise barrier, you could hear everything from outside and neighboring rooms. Waited almost 2 hours to check in after check in time. They did give a free drink but when asked for late check out, they only gave an hour. Beds weren't comfy, water was shut off for several hours (not sure why) but inconvenient.

Staff was super friendly, attentive and always smiling! Good water pressure in shower.

• Standard Queen Room

Condition of hotel was bad. A lot of things broken. Tv didn’t work, bathroom door broken, possible blood stains on carpet, one of the two beds was hard as a rock, bathroom not completely clean

• Standard Queen Room

Customer service awful... I spent more time at the front desk multiple times more than my room. Morning staff horrible and no communication from one shift to another about what's going on with my bill. Miss Rose try to help me out but the morning chef hat attitudes and did not introduce themselves...

• Queen Room - Disability Access

Although most of the staff were very nice there was one staff member who gave me an attitude as I was trying to check in and later on get help for a credit card issue that I was having

The location and how it looks from the outside at night

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

That your employees DO NOT knock, one of your front desk boys tried to charge me MORE for my room and acted like he didn’t know what he was doing- my room was only supposed to be 740.00 he charged me 860.00.... even with the security deposit he was trying to get over on me. As well as charging me money to acquire an extra room key.

That our beds were made every time we came back to the room.

• Standard King Room

I travel to Orlando at least once or twice a month, often have drove by four points thinking it would be a nice place to stay mostly due to the exterior look. After staying on site I do feel it is over priced for what it is and the the communication between the hotel and guest is absolutely terrible. I booked a room to have 1 king size bed and rather then call me and notify me of changes made to the room they just did it and expected me to be ok with paying full price and not ever discussing the change. I was not provided the opportunity to cancel my stay without being charged fully for the stay. As a guest I feel all attempts should of been made by the staff to notify me of the change of one was going to be made. The room itself was decent I wouldn’t say that it was impressive, I’d say you could compare to any mid level hotel (Days Inn for example). It’s safe to say I won’t return back due to circumstances.

• Standard Queen Room

Breakfast buffet very simple but expensive. No frigde or microwave in room. Laudry machine expensive and did not work well.

Good beds like always for fourpoints.

• Standard Queen Room

Breakfast is vey expensive. It's good, but not worth 17 dollars per person. And you can have other choice for it, there are many breakfast around hotel. And you can rent car in hotel if you want. But you know its 90dollars per day when i was there. I suggest you uber it, whatever you go uber cost just 7 dollars.

• Standard King Room

It didnt get to a good start on arrival,i didn't like the air conditioning in the room. It was noisy.

I liked the location.I was compensated with free breakfast vouchers.

• Standard King Room

The so called heated pool was not exactly warm, it was luke warm at best, they have a fire pit by the pool which is nice but we asked for it to be turned on 15 mins before it was supposed to be and they said no it never gets turned on before 6:30... On one of the coldest days in Orlando you would think they would have been a little more accommodating for guests that wanted to use the amenities since the non heated pool was out of the question... Also I should have read about the hotel better to know there's NO continental breakfast, you have to pay $16.99 per person for breakfast everyday

Close to universal studios, clean and helpful staff, like the go green program where you receive vouchers for food for skipping room cleaning services

• Standard Queen Room

We have never been as disappoited with breakfast on ANY hotel we have stayed in and I have traveled to every state in the US at least twice. You get better and cheaper breakfast in Ihop across the street.

• Standard Queen Room

A/c unit left a small humid smell and didn't get to cold. Bed sheets felt a bit sticky. Staff needs to check company email for questions and request.

Beds are comfy and Location is perfect! Staff very friendly and helpful. Housekeeping service A+

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

Was some work being carried out was told on booking .com site only saw it after we booked . But it didn't spoil our stay as we was only ther 1night .As we were leaving the garden areas at front of property were being tided which needed doing .

Customer service excellent location at top of international drive easy for i4 universal studios shopping view from top floor brilliant

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

I didn't have one hot or even a warm shower during my stay. There was hair in the tub, on the sink, and on the bathroom floor when we arrived that really made me question if housekeeping had truly cleaned at all. The pool hadn't been cleaned in quite some time... there were quite a bit of leaves, bugs, and hair floating around in it so I couldn't enjoy it. When I booked it said there was a complementary breakfast but that wasn't true either.

• Standard Queen Room

The reason I checked out after one nite is because of the horrible mild dew smell. I thought by reajusting the air in my room that it would ve ok. But the smell is through the whole hotel. I explain that to the front desk and there was no issue checking out after one night. Yes tge mildew smell was horrible. Nice hotel for the most part and a good location but the smell was the worst. The staff was very nice with greeting and answering questions.

• Standard Queen Room

Our room 308 the bathroom was dated, chips in tiles, holes in tiles. Sink old and dated. We have stayed here before on our honeymoon, the room we had was higher and updated.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

I do wish they had not locked us all in when the storm was bad.

We stayed during hurricane Irma. Restaurant staff was so incredible and friendly and helpful during a very stressful time for all the guests and employees.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

I was happy all around from the service to the location, nothing bad to say

I love the location, and how the staff took care of all my family needs such as extra towels. Would come back and stay next time I am in Orlando.

• Standard King Room

I didnt like that there wasnt a refrigerator or microwave in the room. The bed was not as firm one side of it was uneven. The carpets needed to be shampooed because there was stains.

The view from the room

• Standard King Room

I didn't like the dirty windows and the old A/AC system, it worked well but it can't control humidity and make a lot of noise.

The view from the 20th floor is great, awesome front desk people, customer service and hotel facilities, great bathroom and absolutely clean. Flat screen size and tv channels are great too. Well connected with toll roads and freeways in a very centric location.

• Standard Queen Room

Curtain fell in the middle of the night scaring us to death. They were very rude when we checked out 30 min late. Very businesslike. No toiletteries, tv stopped working punctual at the time we needed to check out. They're like chasing you to leave the property ASAP. Very noisy, we coild hear everything from the next room

The view

I paid and reserved a king size bed.they gave me a very small room with a full size bed.the bed was to small,the coffee pot didn't work,house keeping didn't come by till after 3pm.2 wks before our stay I requested to have a small microwave or fridge.when inline to check in the man in front requested both things n they accommodated his needs.when I asked they said they had nothing available.i own a king size bed at home so I knew when I got in the room that the bed was not a king.there wasn't even enough room on the bed to put pillows between us so we couldn't touch each other.i had to request coffee at 10am due to house keeping coming so late.front desk said they only had decaf coffee but around 3 house keeping gave me regular coffee.they also told me they had no vending machines n 3 ice machines were broken.u have to travel the hotel to find a working ice machine.

Bfast

they was a particular gentleman who appeared to be a Supervisor on the floor , who was super helpful and helped us from shuttles to restaurants etc. your shuttle service to universal was a great help

• Classic Queen Room - Disability Access and Roll In Shower

I didn't like how far I had to park at night. I'm a young lady and parking in the back of the hotel and have to walk to the front isn't ideal.

I love the view of my room and how close the hotel was to everything!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

I was surprised for a Sheraton about the lackluster accommodations. I expected the room to be really nice for the location and condition of the lobby, but the room didn't match. It was very basic. The bathroom needed updating. I was able to hear other guests through the walls. There was a chair with a stain for additional seating. The lighting was dim and not easy to figure out. I just wasn't expecting this quality of a room from the Sheraton brand.

The staff was very friendly and willing to assist us. The location was excellent for a visit to Universal Studios. The view from the room was spectacular. We could see the theme park! There was lots to do in the area. Although the area was busy it wasn't as busy as the strip on Universal Blvd or International Dr so you could exit and enter the parking lot comfortably. Parking was available. The shuttle was prompt. I was so happy for these things!

• Standard King Room

The venting machines didn't work, no refrigerator or microwave in room, didn't know location for ice machine.

The view and bed was the best thing

• Standard King Room

Love the elevator security except if you use you key to go upstairs someone else can access a different floor off of your key .. suggest making it 1 floor per key

Microwaves should be accessible and dire need of new beds woke up with a hurting back

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

Ugly and old hotel inside. I have paid for a big room (550 ft2) on high floor. It was a much much smaller room on high floor (the front desk didn't admit it and they didn't take any responsibility for the booking mistake, so we had to stay in that room). The windows in the room were so dirty that we couldn't engoy the vew at all and we could hear a loud music from the minigolf til 11-12pm. There were halls in the carpet, rust on every metal object, durty spots on the walls ... I will not recommend this hotel ... stay away from it. You'll give a lot of money just for a good location, that you don't need, because there are free shuttles to all parks.

Good location if you want to visit Universal Studios. The hotel look nice at night from outside

• Standard Queen Room

Our room had several issues, the shades wouldn't lower and the safe didn't work. The pool bar and outdoor restaurant were closed during lunch, even though the staff suggested us to eat there. We informed the staff and they were surprised that it was closed, so they suggested eating at the indoor restaurant. They walked us over and it was also closed! We had to go off property for lunch, instead of relaxing by the pool as planned. You'd think they'd have a clue!

Proximity to Universal

I booked a king suite and when I arrived at the property there was no king suite.. I ordered room service and was told it Wud arrive in 25 minutes that turned into 2 hours .. I had to walk down and get my food room service never rd made it up to my room.. hoorible overall stay!!

Nuthang

• Standard King Room

Not able to order room service on Sunday morning. When called in had to ask front desk & the only suggestion was to come down because the restaurant wasn't answering the phone. This was very upsetting, I had to get dress, & go down to the restaurant when she was able to take the order & take it to the restaurant, but it seems that she could not go the extra mile for a guest. Also room service did not serviced our room Sunday. We went out & when came back, bed wasn't done & nothing was done in the room, had to pick up trash cans & empty them out myself. We had stay before & service was much better then. I'm afraid that they lost a repeat guest.

• Standard Queen Room

The rooms were ok however for $120 per night I expected them to be Upgraded much more than that. Pool was very nice And comfortable.... not too much to say.

• Standard King Room

In my room #1410, there was some iron stuff, running down in the shower. But, everything else was good and clean.

I would like that for the price you could include a European style breakfast. Some people, like me do not eat a lot of breakfast. ex; cereal, pastries, donuts, cracker or bread with butter or cheese.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Standard King Room

The breakfast bar could have used more attentiveness. Our small 10 month old has a fondness for eggs. We were excited to have a hot delicious breakfast. However , the eggs that were there were : one sparse and two cold. In fact, most of the food selection was not even warm. For the price that was charged , it was definitely disappointing.

The staff was incredible with any type of assistance or personal request. Superb housekeeping by far. Made the stay comfortable and enjoyable.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

The carpet was old and smelled pretty bad and the beds were uncomfortable it was a bit different then the pictures .

The Staff were real nice , the location was perfect and it had a great view .

• Standard Queen Room

Bedding was dirty, carpet was dirty, and we called room service for more towels and it took an hour before housekeeping brought them. I couldn't stand all the dust in our room I took it upon myself to dust and vacuum the floors. Who would of thought I'd have to clean on our family vacation.

Location was good.

Some of the staff was not professional!!! Did'nt known about the security deposit that they make you pay when you check in....

Tha breakfast was good!!!

I reserved a deluxe king bed suite and when we got there, we were told that none was available and we were given a crappy room with two queen size beds in it. I mean why give a couple traveling with no children a room with two queen size beds? that was very disappointing, which made the experience bad for us. i won't go back there.

Room was dusty and musky, bed sheets smells, AC sucks.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Queen Room - Disability Access

my shower hot water was broken and it took a very long time for them to fix. I would have liked them to have moved me that late at night so I could shower and go to bed as I had an early morning flight.

the staff did their best to accommodate me with regard to the problem with my room, however, they were were not quick to come up with solutions.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

The bed was uncomfortable and lumpy. There was no way to keep food we had no refrigerator. The breakfast was ok but not worth the price. One day our room didnt get cleaned until after 4pm.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Standard Queen Room

I feel the rooms, although clean, were very out dated for the price paid. Rust on light fixtures, warped, stained or dirty looking carpets easily tripped over, beds not the most comfortable and moved about noisily when turning over while sleeping. Bathroom door was warped or hinged incorrectly and didn't close all the way. The bathroom wasn't the caliber I was expecting for the price paid. Transportation services were one reason we looked forward to booking at Sheraton (other than location), but Platinum Transport van was rickety and smelled like diesel inside. Transportation was extremely late in picking up at destination and although I realize traffic can definitely be a problem in Orlando, waiting 45 min in the rain is not cool. There needs to be more frequent transportation provided.

Grateful there was event tickets available in lobby to purchase - saved time and made things overall more efficient. Personnel were very kind and helpful. We especially enjoyed Osama in the restaurant- he made us feel very welcome and enjoyed his ability to be personal and professional at the same time

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

Hotel staff didn't seem to be helpful. They only give two breakfast vouchers per room so I had to pay $20 ($10 each) for my 3 And 6 year old kids to eat the hotel breakfast. We stayed for two days and our roomed wasn't cleaned once. Basically you are paying for the location.

Location, close to most attractions in Orlando.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Standard Queen Room

The staff was very rude and unhelpful. My card key for the elevator, room, doors and all the other facilities got broken one day before leaving and when I ask the counter manager to help me and expected to have a new key card right away. First they told me the can't do it, then we have an argument,after 1 hour finally they told me that somebody was coming to give me my key but that never happened until the check out when the manager lied about having sent someone that never came. I will never go to this place again Very old and not worth it if you want to have a pleasant stay in Orlando They should close it for a while and restore it.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

The restaurent was a big disappointment.Doesn't meet with your standards and didn't meet ours.For a Sheridan 4 Points, that restaurent needs remodeling and could be a feature of your fine establishment.

Liked the pool area.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

Very much needs to be updated very old.. found pills on the floor. Floaters in the toilet. The beds are rock hard and loud. Was not what I expected at all

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

The gym is located right across from the bar with glass walls, so if you are at all self conscious (like me) you won't be using it.

The room had a great view and a fantastic layout.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Standard Queen Room

Staff were uninformed and struggled to speak English. Restaurant offered a very limited yet overpriced menu. It was fine, but I would certainly not recommend it to anyone else.

The location was really good for Universal Studios, you could walk there in about 25 minutes. Unfortunately the hotel didn't offer a bus service to Disneyland or any other major attractions, so I wouldn't recommend the location unless you plan on hiring a car.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• Standard Queen Room

NOTHING REALLY WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN NO PROBLEM.

BEDS VERY COMFY NO NEED TO BRING TOILETRIES OR TOWELS FREE COFFEE EVERY MORNING IN LOBBY VERY HELPFUL STAFF GREAT LOCATION ON INTERNATIONAL DRIVE LOTS OF RESTAURANTS NEARBY SUPERMARKET ACROSS THE ROAD PETROL ACROSS THE ROAD.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• Standard King Room

Heating did not work. Pillows very uncomfortable. No hot water in the shower and toilet would not flush. No one offered to help with our bags and there was always a long wait at reception due to one receptionist.

We did have a nice view on the 15th floor.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

Beds were really uncomfortable, bathrooms were dated and not clean. The lobby smelled horrible, like there was a sewage backup or something.

Location was great.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Standard King Room

No-one collected our breakfast menu so they offered us complimentary breakfast the next day. The breakfast was terrible. Food was awful, poorly run cafe.

Complimentary wifi and bottled water. Front desk staff were lovely.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• Standard Queen Room

The guy couldn't process my credit card properly once I arrived. The lady did it with no problem later. No fridge in the room. Carpet was dirty.

The view and the location were great! The morning staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

• Queen Room - Disability Access

The hotel room is very small & dirty! The bathroom was filthy, the carpet was filthy, everything is filthy & outdated! Also, we got stuck in the elevator. Almost took the stairs from the 7th floor because the elevator would not go to the main floor.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Standard Queen Room

A lot of noisy neighbors. Food area was dirty without ambiance. Whole hotel lacked ambience/charm.

Convenient to attractions. Family friendly. Easy to get to with free parking. Rooms were spare, but beds were comfortable. Nice heated pool.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Standard Queen Room

The bedding is in serious need of an update. The sheets are really rough and stiff.

Absolutely the best staff ever!!! Angelica met our every need with a beautiful smile. Valet/Doorman always friendly greeting us in the morning and welcoming us back in the evening. Everyone was super friendly and helpful!

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

The narrow Lobby which does not coincide with the hotel. It must be 4 times big. Also room dining service is essential

Excelent room , nice friendly staff

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Standard Queen Room

Very good locations to the restaurant, Universal, food market. The room in high floor has a very nice sense. The hotel also offer free shuttle bus to Universal.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• Standard King Room

Staff other than front desk very unfriendly.

Large, clean rooms and great location to outlet mall, restaurants and universal. Check in staff were pleasant.

• Standard Queen Room

The room service skeeped our room twice and when i asked for new tawles they come and make the bad thats it! We return from the universal and there is no tawles for shower

Very close to everything

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Classic Queen Room - Disability Access and Roll In Shower

First room smelled like mildew, below average room setup, room looked old. Would not refer it for the price.No coffee or snacks downstairs. Had to go to 3 floors before I could find ice.

Good area, excellent staff. Had a problem with our room and staff member had a key for our new room by the time we got back downstairs.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

Windows weren't clean although it was 20th floor! Decoration dull and tired. Poor lighting and no bedside lighting

Large room with comfortable bed and stunning views. Great tv !

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

• Standard King Room

Cannot think of anything.

Great location friendly staff always ready to help Nice pool area. Rooms nice and clean plus bathroom spotless lovely clean bath.

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

The room did not feel comfortable or clean. The carpet felt dirty the furniture felt dirty. This hotel needs major refurbishment. Saw a bug in one of the 2 bed the next morning, and left that day.

The staff was nice, the location. The view. Looks nice on the outside.

The breakfast

It was a very nice hotel

• Standard Queen Room

Breakfast not included free for children by booking .com

All fine