Reviews of Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

555 Northwest 62nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, United States of America

#80 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

• King Suite Club

It wasn’t clean, the toilet ran all night, I asked for an iron and never got it, the room keys didn’t work. We had to get new keys 3 times. Customer Service was nonexistent. Breakfast was horrible. The Club was a joke. I paid extra for it and the food was a joke. Elevators were disgusting. The pools was dirty. The remote controls were not working. Stay away from this hotel!

Nothing. We travel often and this was the worst hotel we have stayed at.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

The property was a soothing place to be to get away and be...
    • King Suite

Well I was only there for a day, I didn’t have no issues on anything on the property

The property was a soothing place to be to get away and be relaxed.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Great room for a great price
    • Double Suite

The window by the bed in 204 would not shut all the way so even with the AC on it got a little hot in the evening and during the day ... also the water did not work from Thursday night till Friday night so I could not brush my teeth or shower in the room which was a little disapoinoting.

I liked how big the room was for the price I paid.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

100% reccomend this property.
    • King Suite

I like everything about this property and will stay in the future.

The location was very convenient lots of shopping centers near by.the staff are welcoming and professional will definitely stay again if I'm in the area.the room is very spacious ,bed and pillows were very comfortable, the house keeping staff were amazing.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Oscar was the only nice guy working everyone else was rude
    • Double Suite

The internet was so bad The pool was dirty and the parking lot was flooded I had no were to park and not take my shoes off and walk through the floods Also the phone in my room did not work I had to go down to ask the front desk stuff

Oscar was the only nice guy working everyone else was rude

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

The good and bad
    • Double Suite

It was a little to much and my room remotes would not work even when they switched them the breakfast was not very good. The bar lady she was packed and no one to help her had to wait almost 30 mins for a drink

Oscar was very helpful and kind took an extra step for us

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

close to port if you’re staying before a cruise
    • Double Suite

Don’t stay here!!!!! Arrived at the hotel 1.5 hrs after check-in start time and they told us they don’t have any rooms available!!!! We are a family of 6 (to include a 1yr old) who have traveled for almost 12 hrs from the West Coast. We were tired and exhausted and still had to wait around for an hour in the lobby. Staff didn’t communicate properly on what was going on. They were “busy” with a lot of other issues and chatting with other staff members. They kept saying hold on, or give us 5 mins. They didnt say we’ll probably wait for a while. There were a lot of people waiting around for a room as well. If it was me, i wouldn’t mind. But i have kids who were tired and exhausted as well and the staff didn’t care a bit. One of the staff, Wendy was so unprofessional. I was so disappointed at our experience and my kids’ first hand experience of “Southern Hospitality”. Boo Sheraton.

close to port if you’re staying before a cruise

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Really nice and a great value!
    • Double Suite

The exhaust fan in bathroom doesn’t draw air out so after a shower the door needs to stay shut so room doesn’t become wet as well from steam. Have to leave close outside of the bathroom or the become wet from shower as well. I did tell concierge and the said they would have maintenance look at it. So hopefully it gets fixed.

Really nice and a great value! I have a large family and there was room to accommodate 5 of us. Room was very spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Great stay.
    • King Suite Club

The location wasn't great, there are a few dining options close by though...

Lovely hotel with gardens inside...We had a king club suites which was fabulous....very spacious with step lounge /dining area...having access to the club room was also good..they have a continental breakfast each morning with a hot option and also you could get free drinks,tea/ coffee anytime, as well as snacks in the afternoon...

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Great hotel for the money!
    • Double Suite

The hotel buffet was too pricey for a family at $15/ person for make your own waffles, some scramble eggs, No omlet station. Not food friendly for those who do not eat beef or pork. Limited buffet and their system was down so they could only take cash.

Staff was friendly. Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Nice and clean workout facility.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Needs upgrade in BATHROOMS. Old beat up looking tub. Okay stay overall.
    • Double Suite

1.) Well, I got food poisoning on my birthday vacation. I threw up all over the bathroom... I needed help cleaning it up because I was dizzy and weak. I cleaned up what I could, pressed 0 To reach the attendant, and I was hung up on while talking. It took 4 hrs to receive help or any kind of assistance from an house keeper. 2.) In room #405, The bathroom appliances were beat up and just looked horrible. The tub seriously needs an upgrade. It was my birthday, and I stayed from 5/1 to 5/6. This Sheraton could've made the bathroom look better. ALSO, all the lights in the room didn't work. We had to call maintenance for help...he was prompt with installing light bulbs....will I come back to this Sheraton? Maybe NOT. I payed way too much money for the low quality of a room. -Brittany Tippins

The location of the hotel, the view of the pool from my balcony was nice. Almost all the staff were nice.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Overall loved my stay. I will book again
    • King Suite

Firmer bed..woke up with a back ache. Darker curtains to much light in the room especially in the morning. Price could have been a little more reasonable

The room was comfortable, spacious, clean, and modern which i love. The scenery was beautiful.staff was very friendly and pleasant

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

I was charged double for rooms I prepaid.
    • Double Suite

I was charged double for rooms I prepaid. The hotel reservation system plus booking.com does not work. Avoid booking.com + Sheraton like the plague!!!!!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

I enjoyed it I felt comfortable
    • Double Suite

I didn't like that the lady in the store in the lobby was rude to my daughters they asked her the price for some chips and she told them if they don't have enough money to get out of the store they was extremely upset that she had spoken to them in that way their feelings were hurt they said we was looking for the pool and we seen a store we wished we never wouldn't of went in there the lady was so rude to us

I loved everything the whole experience was lovely the staff was welcoming

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

The suite was excellent.
    • Double Suite

The staff was not helpful when there was an issue with the reservation made via booking.com. Instead of them attempting to assist, it was stated that it happens all of the time. I had to contact booking.com as the manager and others assisted other guests. No apologies were given.

The suite was excellent.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Not worth the price!
    • Double Suite

Air conditioner was noisy and dirty. Furnishings were old and in need of an update. Needed to ask for more towels everyday because there was 3 in the room not just 2. No extra blankets or pillows in the room for the sofa sleeper and when you opened the sofa sleeper you had a hard time getting in and out of the room. We only ate in the restaurant once because they charged a service fee and gratuity on top of the expense food.

Location, gift shop staff very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Overall, we had a good stay. Front desk staff very friendly.
    • King Suite Club

Stayed in a Club Suite. Furniture in the living room area was old, mismatched, and needed replacement. Beverages in the Club Lounge did not appear to be replenished daily. Upon arrival, fridge was stocked with water and assorted soft drinks. On subsequent visits, only water was available.

Hotel was in a great location - near the interstate which made it easy for us to visit points of interest in Ft. Lauderdale. Food in the Terrace Restaurant was very good. Had access to the Club Lounge. Food there was also good. Between 5 - 7 p.m., a hot entrée and assorted fresh veggies were available.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Great location excellent service at the hotel
    • Double Suite

The reservation system they use has severe flaws. I had to contact booking.com to help me sort out mistakes AFTER I had gone to the front desk ahead of time to sort out mistakes. Other guests in our party had the same issue: lost reservation, double reservation, it appears this hotel has a real problem with third party and online reservations. Be extremely careful

Great location excellent service at the hotel

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

a great day and very restful night
    • Double Suite

The attitude of the women in the gift shop her name is Katy or Katie. She was rude and very hostile toward me and the friends that I was with, she acted as if she hated to see us come into the shop and she did not want us to ask her any questions.. Other than that everyone else that was working there was very friendly and very helpful when we ask questions about different things the lady at the desk was helpful in finding us a shuttle to take all 10 of us to the airport. The gift shop was the only area that we had problems with.

I did not eat in the resturant

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Very Disappointed

I was NOT satisfied with our stay at all. Paid too much money for a hotel in which the Mini fridge was not working and my food went bad. Then to top it off a ROACH was in the fridge and when my Fiancé reported these obstacles the Front desk personnel only said we’ll take care of it. Didn’t even offer a discount for the loss of my food. The Bathroom furniture was Not Would u would see at high quality hotel. It looked cheap with cracks and the TV in our rooms was NOT working properly. Therefore, we will NOT BE STAYING at this Hotel again!

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Terrible
    • Double Suite

Staff was unorganized, rooms dirty, pool was extremely dirty, phones did not work for room service, the housekeeping knocked on the door every hour even after letting them know I have 3 days booked service was not needed, they forced themselves through the doorway anyways. They have a shuttle outside that I ask specifically if it goes to the airport. An employee told me yes and that they leave every hour. I come down just before my flight to be told it only goes a 3 mile radius.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

It did what it said on the tin and fulfilled our requirements.
    • King Suite

Two waiters at breakfast were not the happiest in the world, plus on our second nights stay (4th to 5th March), we've been charged twice due to our request change method of payment - still trying to make contact with the hotel to sort out the repayment on the double charge.

The room and public areas were good.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

My stay was spectacular! The staff was amazing!
    • Double Suite

The location. It was far from my destination of Miami which I had to drive to everyday for 3days about 45mins there and back daily.

The cleanliness of the hotel. The comfort of the beds. The large suite. We comfortably fit a family of 7. The bathrooms were clean. Breakfast was great!

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

The air conditioner was extremely loud, we had to turn it...
    • King Suite

The air conditioner was extremely loud, we had to turn it off at times to get some sleep. We also returned to our room after the first night and found out room was not made up and was told that due to having a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door until 10:00 am., we then needed to notify the main desk we wanted a room clean. I have never heard of that before. Then at 10:00 pm. when we returned to find the room not made up and needed towels it took over 45 minutes to get them to our room.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

They one of the worker came to my to tell me I was too loud...
    • Double Suite

They one of the worker came to my to tell me I was too loud (which I don’t have a problem with him telling me) he was very rude when saying it so I slam the door in his face to advoid to get kick out and mind you it was his first time coming to the room But other than that is was nice

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Great stay for us night before cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale.
    • King Suite

Bathrooms dated but clean. Door to room stuck each entry and had to be "forced" to get it open each time.

Fast, easy check-in, very friendly staff. Beautiful atrium, bartender there was from Haiti and was a hoot and kept us entertained. Good area with many restaurants close by, with easy access to Hwy 95 and Port Everglades. Have stayed several times and never disappointed.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Did everything it said on the tin, and served our purposes perfectly.
    • Double Suite

The two waiters at breakfast were quite surly. We were not impressed at all when, on settling our bill, the waiter commented quite openly words along the lines of ‘is that all you’re tipping?’ We tip on good service and my husband informed him of this, commenting that it was a buffet breakfast to which we helped ourselves and all they’d brought us was our tea/coffee and cleared the table once. It ended amicably where they shook hands. We do not think we should be put on the spot reference the amount of tip we are leaving. We have always assumed that tips are discretionary and not an absolute entitlement.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Very spacious suite.
    • Double Suite

One little downside, Only 1 person of 5 was able to connect to the WiFi.

Very spacious suite. And the restaurant was fast and had delicious dinner options.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Great!
    • Double Suite

The beds could have been comfier, the location is a little bit weird. Had to do a bunch of u turns. Could easily be fixed with a traffic light

I loved the atrium! The staff were nice, there is a giant touchscreen in the lobby showing you events going on that day in the city, things to do, etc.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Disappointed.
    • Double Suite

Bathroom looked dirty, crazed tub and sink, behind bathroom door dirty looking. Coffee pot didn’t work, tv in bedroom didn’t work, gift shop not open due to staffing problem.

Comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Great place. Comfortable bed pillows...BUT TOO noisy!! Traffic, train, etc. They should change their
    • King Suite

Why do they give us that horrible vanilla cream to use with the coffee in the room?

Didn't want to pay that extra $15.00 for breakfast so went elsewhere

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

A very nice older hotel that offers excellent amenities and a very comfortable stay at a good price.
    • King Suite

The hotel is located in a professional/business area and as such there is little nearby in the way of restaurants, entertainment, or other points of interest.

A lovely older hotel with beautiful marble lobby floors. The staff was exceptionally pleasant and helpful. There is a central "courtyard area" in which the restaurant and bar are located that has green plants, trees, water, and even turtles. Food at the restaurant was quite good and reasonable for a hotel of this type. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Nice hotel, would like to return someday
    • Double Suite

Restaurant staff was slow and unfriendly

Staff was very helpful at the front desk, specifically Tommy and Sergio. Excellent services and very friendly. Bed comfortable and luxury towels and linens. Breakfast was good, but staff was slow and unfriendly

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Great for quick weekend trip
    • King Suite

the property is not in the greatest area, but very close driving distance if you use GPS.

Beach drive close, along with restaurants. Felt very safe and comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

I really loved staying at the Sheraton
    • King Suite

That housekeeping at your room at 8:00a.m on checkout day knocking and checkout isn’t until 12pm

I like that room was like an apartment. Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Did not eat there.
    • Double Suite

Did not eat there. Only stayed one night. Gift shop was amazing and would love to make more purchases if could buy online. JS. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay again when in town.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

We were in the area to visit relatives so the location was...
    • Double Suite

As previously stated the common areas are nice but since Florida was in a cold front the common areas were very cold. Ironically the air in the room did not work correctly and it was warm. Apparently they were working on the air the first night but neglected to inform us about the maintenance. The hotel did give us vouchers for the breakfast buffet for the entirety of our stay. They were under our door the morning after no air so we think it might be for the inconvenience but no explanation. Breakfast was good , for free. I would not pay for it. Our room was not made up our first day so the manager gave us 20 percent off one day. New mattresses in the rooms but bedding was old. Lastly the front desk was very nice but since the hotel is still in renovation mode they have a long way to go

We were in the area to visit relatives so the location was very convenient The common areas were attractive. Fitness area was also well equipped.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Seem to be under renovation.
    • Double Suite

Checked in To a dirty room. FOM was very nice an apologetic. Was given breakfast passes. Food staff, some of the worse I have seen. Always chatting in corners, not cleaning buffet area, got in argument among them about weather they serve more eggs 30 mins before breakfast was closing. Some attitude as if it was an imposition to wait on patrons for juice and coffee. Bathroom door never close in the room

The courtyard was nice

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Comfortable, relaxing, fun and amazing! That was our vacation.
    • Double Suite

We ordered room service and got some wings that we did not enjoy because they were dry.

The location of the hotel was in close proximity to all of the areas we visited. Additionally, the atmosphere once we arrived at the hotel was relaxing and welcoming. My children (15, 6 and 1) enjoyed themselves.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

It was short but nice
    • King Suite

The housekeeping service. We were out of the room all day and came back and the room had not been touched. The room attendant that came by later seemed very confused and lacked interpersonal skills

Comfy room, nice property, nice location

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

Very nice hotel and activities.
    • King Suite Club

The location could be closer to the beach or at least to the night clubs.

The King suite was huge, clean and nice for me and my husband! The gym room was ful of facilities and usually free of people. We liked beautiful pool. The staff was really friendly especially one guy with glasses (sorry we can't remember your name...)

• Reviewed: July 20, 2017

Good stay ok lay
    • King Suite

The elevator was broken on the side I was staying on so we only had one elevator or we had to walk all the way to the opposite side of the large hotel. The wait to get to your room was out of control.

The room was perfect I loved the location and how friendly the staff was. The restaurant inside has great food too.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Go somewhere else.
    • King Suite

Not enough towels, hairs everywhere, paint peeling, shower head coming out of hole, restaraunt and bar a total rip off. We couldn't figure out why the room smelled like cigarettes. We think housekeepers we're smoking before cleaning room and not washing their hands; pillows smelled liked smoke. Front desk forgot to tell shuttle to pick us up, waited 45 minutes then found another way back.

Beautiful grounds, onsite laundry, free wifi, Caesar at the front desk.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Cheap hotel so you get what u pay for!!
    • King Suite Club

We had 2 rooms for 2 nights and both roooms were never cleaned by housekeeping. We ask the front desk 3 times and it never got done. We also asked for more towels since our rooms weren't cleaned and by time they brought them we had already showered because we had to get to a family event. We had to dry our selves with hand towels.

I liked that the rooms were all one bedroom suites.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Book your stay here if you want to feel like you're living in a sauna!
    • King Suite

It's hot in Florida and the atrium courtyard design of the building caused the hallways to be very hot on the upper floors. If they had a/c in the hallways the system wasn't working. The a/c in my room chilled the sleeping area like a freezer but couldn't keep the living area cool throughout the day. In the time it took me to check-in and wheel a suitcase to the elevator and up to the room I was drenched in sweat and needed a shower.

The employees are friendly and want to make your stay enjoyable.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Enjoyable easy stay and helpful friendly staff
    • King Suite

Too close to train tracks and the bathroom was small Hotel needs updating

Room was very comfortable, bed was comfortable. Easy stay, friendly helpful staff. Easy access off and onto highway

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Front staffneeds to be re trained on customer service
    • Double Suite

Staff members and how they handled my complaints. Rooms were never cleaned and they acted like it happens all the time like it was nothing new to them.

Great looking facility

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

My boyfriend paid for the room and told then to take my card...
    • King Suite

My boyfriend paid for the room and told then to take my card out of the system, his card was charged and they charged my credit card as well. The issue was finally resolved a week later, but not before I had to use my debit card for the next hotel we went too because they had not credited back the refund on my card.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Less than what we expected.
    • Double Suite Club

The facility resonates sound into the rooms. The pool being opened till 11pm created a problem for the babies since we were right near the pool - we had no forewarning of this. the elevator was broken the entire time we were there. the elevator kept going past the floor and turning off the button light, so we had to wait for quite a long time before we could get on the elevator. The pool was not what we expected given the supposed quality of the hotel. The towels were so small, they only "fit" around the babies.

The breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

It was comfortable and clean.
    • King Suite

I didn't like the noise from the parking lot. People car alarms was going off and the beeping of a construction vehicle.

It was comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2017

It was alright..
    • King Suite

It rained will I was there and it was also ranging in MY room. They could not fix the problem right then so I gaf to listen to water drip drop on the carpet. I did put a towel down but that didn't help. Breakfast was mediocre oatmeal had burnt taste.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Good value for money if you spend few day
    • Double Suite Club

Not enough information about the facilities of the hotel in the reception. The carpet in the rooms are not clean.

The bed was very comfortable. The parking is awesome.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Dining area was great love it had a running fountain with...
    • King Suite

The room we stayed in had a leek from the AC wet up the carpet we had to call for someone to fix it.next day we went out and came back it was leeking again call front desk waited a half hour no one came had to go down to talk to someone she directed me to get supervisor. We were only offer another room and two free breakfast.shame they could at least offer us a free night.was very disappointed with Sheraton

Dining area was great love it had a running fountain with fish and turtle

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

You guys say breakfast was free but it wasn't i respect that so thanks for stay
    • King Suite

I didn't like the bathroom it couldn't go away it was nice.

I like the Hotel but the problem is the bathroom but it was amazing thank you for giving me this experience bye.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2017

Frustrating but acomadating.
    • Double Suite

Toilet didn't work and had to be moved late at night. There were 4 of us and so there was a lot to move. We were already very tired from the trip and repacking wasn't fun, especially with 2 children. When we got to the new room the tv wasn't working. It took the employee about 20 minutes to fix it. She gave us breakfast vouchers for all of the trouble. The eggs were old and very little left when we got there 45 minutes before close.

Front desk people were nice.F

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Will stay again.
    • Double Suite

The carpet had stains on it. The door had to be pushed closed.

It was very easy to check in, since I got there early they check me in anyway very nice. I loved the setup of the hotel it was very beautiful.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2017

Wonderful!

Everything was wonderful.

We arrived after check-in time, but the room was not ready. We were promptly compensated with coupons to the breakfast buffet for the next morning. The room was very clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

The stay was good.
    • Double Suite

The carpet in the room is not clean. The package of beauty products and accessories offered to guest is not the same for all the rooms. This is not standard.

The location of the hotel is good and the parking space is large enough to find a free place easily. Luggage handling service makes life easier for the guests.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Graduation stay
    • King Suite

elevators are a little slow

The beds were very comfy and the pillows were fluffy, room was spacious and the balcony was a nice touch, didn't have time to get breakfast but everything looked and smelled amazing

• Reviewed: May 20, 2017

Pleasant stay and will be our first choice next visit
    • Double Suite

This is our second visit to the hotel.rooms to main road noisy and the train whistle disturbed sleep

I like the suite having a separate room to eat or meet family.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2017

Awful
    • King Suite Club

The hotel was awful nothing like the photos, the room was very old and tired looking with torn curtains and light bulbs hanging down with no lamp shades..... the noise coming from the balcony was terrible due to a big air conditioning unit outside that had not been fixed and very expensive so no value for money.

Nothing......

• Reviewed: May 18, 2017

Excellent hotel will definatly stay again.
    • King Suite

I could have used a stove to cook .

It was a great experience the staff were on point with service.My son also enjoyed the pool an mini lake with the fish an turtles.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2017

Mother's Day Weekend
    • Double Suite

Breakfast was not included, I ate at the buffet every morning it was delicious. Staff was awesome. But, very surprised each day it was 15.00 for myself and my mom. Otherwise, it was fantastic.

Very beautiful very well taken care of staff very helpful.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2017

Room was spacious and clean.
    • King Suite

Shuttle that goes a little further, to the beach and mall as the hotel is not close to either. More utensils in kitchenette, such as cups, plates, cutlery,toaster.

Room was spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Close to Airport.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2017

Convenient for Fort Lauderdale Airport
    • King Suite

It's virtually on the rail track, at times feels like the train is coming through the room.

It was close to FT Lauderdale airport. Rooms are ok and bar area is set in a pleasant garden themed area,

• Reviewed: May 16, 2017

Horrible weekend to stay
    • Double Suite Club

Their was an issue where some teenagers pulled the fire alarm and we all had to be evacuated the person on the mic openly communicated with.the guard as he walked floor to floor the guest could hear that thru his walkie talkie and your PA system their has to be a more discreet way to handle that alot of guest were freaking out just based on that I thought I was in a scene from.the movie Purge as loud as the alarms were it actually startled me you guys only had one security guard on duty for such a big hotel that kind of made me feel a little insecure i tried to enjoy my stay but didn't get much rest due to the 2 fire alarms and teenagers running up and down corridors and hallways all night.I would love to book a room.there for Father's day weekend maybe me and my husband can enjoy the room. then because for mothers day we couldnt enjoy our selves or get any rest

The floors were half vacummed .I came to check in at 3 they said the room was not ready to give them 10 minutes I left was gone almost 2 hours I came back the room.still wasnt ready I waited almost an hour for the room.The carpet could use some shampooing and the sofa and curtains in the sitting area could use some upgrading i was in a double club suite room #404 althought I was impressed with the interior decor and other common places in the hotel I was a bit disappointed in the actual room the staff was great very friendly and accomodated me for my inconvenience.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Good room for the price.
    • King Suite

It's a nice place, but a bit run down. I was put on the side with the railroad tracks.

It was located centrally to a seminar location I was attending.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2017

Bedbugs!!!!
    • Double Suite

Bedbugs!!!! We Got bitten all over my face and whole body,had to leave next morning. Pillow cases aren't ironed, looked like someone already slept in it. Smelly rooms.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2017

Just for business
    • Double Suite Club

There was no hotel info in the room as far as times of pool or the times for restaurant ect, also the we had a suite and the phone in the bedroom didn't work, and the other phone was not working great. And we had an early flight so the breakfast was not available til after we left.

Beds were very comfortable and lots of pillows a bonus!! We ate in the concierge area, food quality was good, and value was great! Fresh fruit and eggs and bacon!! Staff there very good! Over all a very pleasant experience.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2017

We had a very nice stay in a spacious suite.
    • Double Suite

Booking stated including breakfast. Breakfast at the location was not included. Carolyn helped us out.

Good breakfast, specious rooms, very friendly staff (especially Carolyn of the front desk).

• Reviewed: April 26, 2017

Lobby
    • Double Suite

They did not have our 2 rooms due to overbooking even though we booked 4 months in advance! Bathroom door broken and would not close and worst part, cockroach on curtains in main bedroom! Little grandkids were petrified!

Lobby

• Reviewed: April 26, 2017

Sheraton suites.
    • Double Suite

The sink didnt drain well for the first night and once we opened our balcony door it was a bit noisy from the fans in the back of the building.

The property is beautiful especially the courtyard absolutely amazing and the Jacuzzi was a very nice touch my wife loved it. The food at the restaurant was amazing and our waiter Jose was the best.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2017

We used the hotel shuttle to dinner.
    • King Suite

Would like to have a shuttle from airport. You have to take a taxi.

We used the hotel shuttle to dinner. The shuttle driver was Tommy. He was a hoot! Very funny and super accomadating.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2017

The manager Chris
    • Double Suite

I switch rooms 3xs one room had mold in the bath room in the shower and the toliet, faulty sockets, water dripping from air vents. Water not going out of tub properly. Big red stains in carpet.Room not properly cleaned.

The manager Chris

• Reviewed: April 20, 2017

never will stay at this hotel again.
    • King Suite

Check-in process was tedious unnecessarily. Clerk needs more training and could use lessons in customer relations. The restaurant was horrible. They couldn't get our order straight and kept making mistakes. The food was not great and not well prepared. One of my worst dining experiences ever.