Reviews of Sheraton Suites Key West 3 stars

2001 South Roosevelt Boulevard, Key West, FL 33040, USA

#25 of 44 hotels in Key West

• King Suite with Garden View

The walls in our room were thin, could hear the neighbors too well

Pool was great! The little store was handy for treats and drinks. Having access to the beach toys was an added bonus. The shuttle to Old Town was on our list but it didn’t work with our timing

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Pool View

The mattress was too hard. With 3 adults and 4 children NOT enough towels and face cloths

Food was delicious. Your portions are big, you won’t be hungry. Pool was very clean. Service was awesome

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Location is convenient to the beach, which is not the norm on Key West. Plenty of parking. The pool was nicely staffed and relaxing. All of the staff were very welcoming and seemed glad to be there. Great family choice.

• Traditional King Suite

The cleanliness of the room could be improved. It was neat but on a closer look, there was dust on the shelves. And they didn’t clean one day at all and so we needed fresh towels , garbage wasn’t emptied, and bed unmade. Having said that, the manager gave us a credit and was very apologetic.

Breakfast was amazing. Staff was always very helpful and courteous. Room was very nicely set up. A little too chilly. Also loved having the shuttle bus to get around. Pool are was beautiful.

• King Suite with Garden View

The shuttles to downtown were not frequent enough.

The bed was very comfortable. The view was very nice because we had an ocean view, but not all rooms had good views. The restaurant and bar were great and the staff was outstanding.

• Traditional King Suite

Room needed a deep clean specially the shower stall (some moldy patches on the tile grout), the sleeper couch mattress was extremely uncomfortable and the coverlet for it had not been washed in a while. Pool needs more umbrellas since some people take them all day

Breakfast time was long, from 7:30 until 11 which is great during vacation since we tend to sleep late. All the staples of breakfast with some extras like scrambled eggs with mushrooms, cheese and bacon, and the best shrimp and grits ever!!! Shuttle service was excellent, we took it every day to downtown area since parking is hard to find and expensive. Staff was friendly and attentive, grounds are well kept.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

restaurant's food (I had both breakfast and dinner) was just fine, but I was expecting higher quality from a Sheraton hotel.

the pool area is nice. reception and administration services are very professional.

• King Suite with Ocean View

The smell from the beach was horrible. It smelled like fish. And you had to cross the street to access the beach.

The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The shuttle to town town was awesome! The pool was beautiful!

• Traditional King Suite

The Pina Colada drinks were small and were from drink mixes rather than from real Pineapple, I was charged $3 for a cup of noodles that in Denver costed 28 cents. The restaurant menu was limited, didn't vary from one day to the next, the special was the same each day. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I didn't care that the fish and chips were $23 for the catch of the day which was a mystery fish (I presume cod) that wasn't identified and only 2 pieces instead of 3 wherever we went elsewhere. The breakfast buffet was good but could identify what was $14 or the $20 items and ended up with to breakfasts of $20.

Enjoyed drinking at the bar with the bartender Z. She was very helpful and friendly while we waited for the bad weather to blow by. Since it rain most of the time while we were in Key West, we spent a lot of time drinking at the bar. The bar drinks seemed too small for the price as we were accustomed to 12 oz or 16 oz drinks elsewhere and being in Key West, I expected the Pina Coladas to have real Pineapple pulp in the drink instead of a mix which at $10 a drink seemed too overpriced. However the company was good and Z made our visit during this stay more bearable. Ed the shuttle driver was extremely helpful when we were trying to get out of Key West and were stuck one more day. He went above and beyond to be sure we weren't lost in the shuffle.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

There was no view at all from our ccourtyard" room. Shutters are hiding natural light,.not helping it.

Staff was friendly and accommodating, property pristine, room was nice, great location; across the street beach. Breakfast variety is good, worth the $20 for Buffett. Try the conch fritters, they're spicy and creamy ☺. Even though it rained, staff was always clearing up areas, always helpful and available.

• Traditional King Suite

The resort looks better on the picture than in reality. Small and noisy swimming pool. The breakfast was not up to the Sheraton standard, very basic with flies flying around the exposed produce. No gluten-free available. Napkins with stains and dirty glasses. The personnel was friendly, but did not have an impeccable image (uniform or clothing and hygiene). I paid more than 400$ per night and received a service of 150$.

The location is perfect if you like the beach, since it’s one of the few locations on the island where there is a beach. The room was spacious, clean and functional.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

It’s right next to the airport so every time a plane took off your quiet time at the pool was ruined. My room faced the airport so it sounded like thunder.

Great room for a family and the amenities for the kids were so nice like the bicycles.

• King Suite with Ocean View

Originally booked an ocean view suite, but at check-in were told that room was unavailable. We were given a pool view room instead, and a refund for the difference. I wouldn't even mention it except for the fact that I was charged in full when I made the reservation - that should have locked in my chosen room. Instead, they got to hold my money for a couple of months, then tell me that they cannot accommodate my pre-paid reservation. I find that practice a little shady.

Beautiful hotel across the street (A-1-A) from Smathers Beach and about a half a mile from Key West Airport. Very nice, clean, and comfortable suite. The grounds are well groomed and reflect the Keys theme. The food and beverages on premises are very good, all done with a touch of tropical flair. The staff were all very helpful and personable. It is a bit pricey, even for Key West standards, but is a lovely stay, and perfectly isolated from the wonderful weirdness of Old Town Key West.

• King Suite with Ocean View

The room had a microwave, small fridge and sink. However, although coffee and herbal tea were provided with paper cups there were no plates or cutlery in case you wanted to have something in the room. Being tea drinkers I got ceramic cups and spoon from the kitchen so we could boil water in the microwave. Had to be careful to clean up as tiny ants appeared from no where around the sink if anything was left unwashed! Also had a roach in the bathroom on the first night! Figured being first floor and a tropical area, that was normal. But it made me wary when going to the bathroom at night! Had wanted a top floor but none was available upon check in. We had to ask for a second bathrobe, slippers, lotion, mouthwash and all was promptly provided.

Room and bathroom were spacious. Staff were friendly. The Manager thoughtfully had champagne and chocolate strawberries delivered to our room upon arrival as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. The bed was comfortable. We dined at the restaurant one night and the food was very good. The location was very good as it was away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Did not need to rent a car as the hotel shuttle was always available to and from town and airport. There is a beach across the road. Did not swim as the sea weed was plentiful. Concierge was helpful and efficient recommending restaurants and making bookings. Umbrellas were provided when it rained.

• King Suite - Disability Access

I don't understand how resort fees are legal. They advertise a price for the room then smack you with an extra $35 per day for resort fees that you can't get out of; and they don't even offer a free breakfast, or free beach chairs (those cost $10 per chair and umbrella every day!) When I asked what I receive in return for their resort fees they couldn't give me a straight answer other than the shuttle bus to town. So I said I wasn't planning on using the bus, and they said it didn't matter the fees were there to stay. Instead of hitting use with hidden fees, just raise the price of the room, because it shouldn't be legal to advertise a room price then add an mandatory exorbitant hidden fee to compensate the hotel for advertising their room at a lower price. Why not advertise the room at $100 per night, then charge a $150 per night resort fee!?! It really bothered me that on top of the $35 per night resort fee, they still charged you $20 per person for breakfast! Just be alert there are a lot of hidden fees at this property, and if you have a family the fees really add up quickly. Also, be alert the rooms aren't as clean as I expected.

The hotel is right across the street from one of the only beaches in Key West. The beds and pillows are comfortable. The staff seem like they are interested in trying to help you.

• King Suite with Garden View

The best about the property was the employees you can put your head down anywhere but we were felt welcome and taking care of and we already decided if we come back down to Key West we are going to stay at the Sheraton again

The property was very quiet, clean, and kept up to one of the better standards of the rest of the properties around it

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

I’m usually not a fan of hotels that have exterior doors. I like to walk through a lobby to get to my room but it wasn’t a problem at all.

This place was absolutely perfect. The staff, the room, the breakfast, the pool, the location, everything was great. I’ll will definitely be returning to this hotel.

• Deluxe King Suite with Garden View

The room and bathroom could have been cleaned better.

We had a great stay. The staff especially the morning shuttle driver was excellent. It is a fun place for kids with all the little extras like cookies and smoothies and popsicles by the pool. The location was ideal for being away from all the noise of Duval St. The beach across the street was very nice but it was a bit difficult to cross the street with all the traffic.

• Deluxe King Suite with Garden View

Located directly across from one of Key West's Best Beaches. The Sheraton Suites provided Free Rental of all water sports equipment; paddle board, windsurfing, kyacks, catermerands and more including complimentary shuttle service and full breakfast. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool facility, with a lovely cabana bar and great food service. And most important all staff members were friendly and more than willing to help make our stay perfect.. Rating: 10+. Thank you!

• King Suite with Ocean View

We were there for our 40th anniversary. We checked in late the 1st night and were given a 1st floor when I specifically asked for a top floor. We were told maybe we could change it the next day. After a noisy night we went to the front desk the next morning and spoke to Chad,who was so gracious and he gave us the option of a top floor ready at 11 am or a newly renovated room ready at 4 pm. We took the newly renovated room and were not dissappointed! The wait staff at the breakfast brunch (which also was a amazing) were so wonderful especially a young man whose name was Flav... not sure how to spell it but he was so special! The bartenders were so fun too! An absolutely beautiful place!

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Was a bit disappointed upon my arrival. Once I got to the room I did an inspection and the shower tub had dirty footprints in it. Looked like someone decided to walk in with the with there shoes on. So I didnt feel that the bathroom was cleaned. Maid service was done for the day and I couldn't get another room. The hotel was booked. The beach wasvery smelly and really isnt for swimming.

The location was nice. Not too far from district. Shuttle service helps. Beach access across from hotel.

Rooms were slightly dated

Nice rooms, very nice staff, easy parking. Beach access and all the 'toys' (SUPs, Hobie Cats, kayaks, etc.) were great. The hotel was not able to provide me with the king I'd reserved but offered to include breakfast for all 4 nights to make up for it and that turned out to be a win-win.

• Standard King Room

The only thing that comes to mind is maybe since the beach is across the street having courtesy beach towels for your guest to use.

Staff was impeccable~~~~ That makes everything great!!!! The bed was very comfortable and the room was very nice and clean.........Also was great that the beach was right across the street.

• Traditional Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Were hoping to get in the room a little earlier. Fact was not able to get in room till 405 . Waiting about 2 hours Also maid never returned to refresh our room and relenish offer and cups

The convenience of using the shutte to downtown Flavored water available in lobby and by pool Enjoyed the complimentary cookies

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Hidden fees after clicking “ book” with no refund. We stayed for 3 nights and our room was not emptied of garbage or cleaned once. We asked staff for towels/ amenities or orherwise we would have done without.

Proximity to the beach and convenient shuttle downtown. Friendly staff at pool and bar.

• Traditional King Suite

Room not as advertised. Everything overpriced, from beach chairs & umbrella, to restaurant and drinks. Room did not get cleaned the last day although I had called the front desk twice about it.

• King Suite with Garden View

It would have been nice if we had known it was college spring break. The noise at the pool and in the middle of the night on our first night was not peaceful.

It was convenient to the places we were hoping to visit.

• Traditional King Suite

It would have been nice to know prior to accepting the reservation that the parking lot and roof was going to be under construction. While the facility had room to use the parking lot for 2 man lifts and assorted support vehicles I had to park a block away from my room. For the amount of money you charged this was unacceptable.

• King Suite - Disability Access Roll in Shower

Bed waay too soft. Would have liked the shuttle every half hour instead of every hour.

loved the afternoon mojitoes and cookies. Friendly staff. There during college spring break with our little kids and the hotel handled all the different guests well. Loved the convenience of the shuttle.

• Traditional King Suite

We went during spring break, so the the hotel was at capacity. That made the pool area a bit crowded and made getting a shuttle back to the hotel from downtown a little harder.

The room and grounds were beautiful. The location across from the beach was perfect.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

There was a bad smell at the hotel and beach. It wreaked of sewage. I was expecting the beach to have amazing clear water. Instead there was a bad smell water was murky and lots is seaweed. The pool was way too small for the size of hotel.

I liked that it had a beach right across the street and offered water sports. Kids liked the cookies at reception.

• King Suite with Garden View

The pillows were a little flat. They charge you a hotel fee in advance for extras such as snorkeling, kayaking, etc but we did not use any of those.

The homemade pizza was very good. The pool and pool service was great. The room was very clean and spacious.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

The hotel was very old kept! The room smelled. The bathroom was extremely old and smelled... The pool was very small for the amount of people.

Like the location, like the perks at the beach, the beach in front was super convenient! The room was spacious

• King Suite with Garden View

The pillows are awe full and even though the beach is just across the street it is dirty and smelly. The shuttle was very convenient to get to downtown.

The pool And the size of the room But we were in a room close to the laundromat and the gym people were coming and going a lot.

• Queen Suite - Disability Access

Food at restaurant was good put pricy. Beers and drink at pool area pricey as well. However don’t believe this is uncommon issue among hotels

Hotel was very beautiful and property kept clean. Staff was awesome. Location away from Duval St hustle but shuttle service convenient to getting there. Beach close across 4 lane road but not hard to cross.

• King Suite with Garden View

I didn’t like : -that our room was never cleaned during our stay, after we asked and tipped the housekeeping lady, -food was terrible, and took time either for room service or in dining room service they tried , but there was one gentleman that was seen by me as either a server or assistant manager besides the manager there for breakfast, I asked for something in the dining room, and waited then saw him with a nice clean Sheraton white button down shirt , and asked him , his answer , I don’t work here” and then the next day found him working in the dining room.... hmm, So after all they did nothing to make it better for me and my family, they just listened and nodded. Great help for a somebody that paid close to 600 $ per night just for the room. Sorry but I wouldn’t rate you even with a falling star.

Trying to remember what I liked, I guess it was the part when I left.

• King Suite with Garden View

Restraurant service terrible. After waiting 45 min for meal to arrive canceled our meal ( along with 3 other tables) Happy hour not a deal bartender very nice but very busy he needs a bar back. We opted to use our towels and sheets for the whole week. However room then was never cleaned and trash never emptied. We had no soaps, coffee, water, We had to ask at the desk every night for supplies.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

$35 resort fee, just feels like hidden charge. It is not, but this can change the overall cost. They pop up as one rate when the actual cost adds 10%. You cannot opt out.

Very comfortable beds. Location kept us away from crowds, but everything was accessible.

• Deluxe King Suite with Garden View

The pull out couch was extremely uncomfortable even for our 6 year old.

Great location if you don't mind being a bit removed from Duval St. Very convenient bus back and forth made getting to downtown easy. Loved being directly across from the beach!! The best beach we found in key West. With great amenities.

• Standard King Room

there were no negatives, other than it would have helped to have taken your shuttle from the ferry as it was so close.

the key lime pie was the best ever and we have had it many many times! The whole staff made us so welcome. We would have appreciated knowing about the shuttle service ahead of time but we had unknowingly booked with a company thru the ferry. It just added to our pleasure even more.

• King Suite with Ocean View

Although the suite looks onto the ocean, there’s a very busy road in front of it. It was a little bit noisy especially on Friday night (lots of scooters in Key West). Florida gets very hot—-I was surprised that there was no in-room thermostat for temperature control and no overhead fans either. Luckily, the weekend I traveled was cooler than usual but I would not have enjoyed it during the hot summer months.

Comfortable suite overlooking the ocean. Self-parking was free. Had breakfast in my room both mornings and it was excellent. Staff were very attentive and cheerful. The shuttle goes into center of Key West hourly.

• Deluxe King Suite with Garden View

Response time to requests for something extra to the room was slow.

Close to the beach. Likes having bikes available. Close to downtown by bike or short ride. Quiet area to stay.

• King Suite with Ocean View

Would have liked a little Happy Hour for adults Doors had lots of finger marks and need cleaning more frequently - made property grubby Facility catered to Spring Break - music at pool way too loud ( even the Breakers didn’t like it - at least during daytime hours) I probably won’t come in March again but overall we had a very good experience Maintenance came immediately for plugged toilets etc - outstanding service from them Front Desk staffcould smile more and appear more friendly and helpful

Bed was very good Our booking on Bookings.com was misleading and implied breakfast was included, which it was not. Your manager Jonathan gave my friend and I vouchers, which he didn’t have to do. Really appreciated it. Shuttle makes good sense - thanks Great location across from the beach

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Could stay at hotel and enjoy pool or beach, or take shuttle downtown. Very convenient. Loved the afternoon cookies, and chess games. Everyone was extremely friendly.

• King Suite with Ocean View

I communicated multiple concerns with no follow up. In addition to previously communicated concerns, there were also bugs in the bathroom.

The waiter at the restaurant was very polite and attentive.

See above

Not a damn thing.... After riding a motorcycle 8 hours to get there and be told, "We don't have a room for you but, we have set you up at another at another Sheridan property" Which was a bold face LIE....we were sent to a place that didn't even know we were coming and even though we had a 2 night stay reserved at Sheridan, you tried to give us 1 night at the "other property".... It was a colossal screwing that took another 3 hours to get to a room, and more confusion when it was time to leave. Not to mentioned we were moved another 5 - 6 miles away from all the things we came there to see and do !!! I would never recommend your services to anyone that I called a friend....

• Traditional King Suite

They seemed to have a shortage of waitstaff at their restaurant.

Very clean hotel with the friendliest staff. The restaurant at the hotel had a good menu and on the nights we chose to eat there the food was hot and delicious. here is a small beach across the street where you can rent chairs umbrellas and all sorts of water sport items. They run a van in and out of town on a frequent basis.

A little air conditioning in rm 116

The landscaping made it feel like paradise. The free smoothies and cookies were a nice touch. The shuttle was great.

• King Suite - Disability Access Roll in Shower

Nothing.room was not comfortable or convenient. Staff was not very good and didn't seem to care. Elevator did not work and room had to be changed, because of elevator not working. Property was overpriced. I would definitely not recommend it.

• Traditional King Suite

Maybe a the extra daily fee, but the extra amenities are nice.

Loved the location. Loved the shuttle service. The pool area was beautiful. Very clean. I’d recommend this place to anyone.

• King Suite with Garden View

There is no accommodation for smokers. They could put in a few benches with ashtrays outside. Smokers have to walk the parking lot - and there were quite a few of us! They accommodate guests with dogs better.

The staff is wonderful. Rooms are lovely.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Had a horrible smell like recycled water the first day we arrived. Seemed to linger and go away. Had ants in the room, on the dinner table and in the bathroom sink. Not going to return. At around 500 dollars a night, should not have been dealing with insects in my opinion.

The breakfast was good and all The staff were friendly.

• Traditional King Suite

The hotel room key card. I could not open the door. Male clerk gets some electronic device and opens the door. Minor inconvenience. He said the door battery needs to be changed. It happens again. Female clerk writes a phone number on a piece of paper. Then says call this number and wait by your door..??? WHAT? I had an urgent need to use the lavatory and she tells me to wait by my door?? Like a kid sent to timeout😡. Clerk Hunter was proactive. Have Maintenance check the door batteries. This was not a fluke. Clerks knew that room had prior problems. OverAll a nice place.

Helpful when they wanted to be. Lady cleaning rooms was a Doll. She helped me iron a cargo style of pants. Those floppy pockets are nearly impossible to keep flat.

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Hotel is in the flight path of large military planes which make a lot of noise. This was super annoying and made it hard to fully relax by the pool. Also, the concierge we spoke with was much more interested in selling trips than in helping us find low key activities to do with young children.

Very nice hotel, good sized and clean rooms. Great staff. Had a minor problem with the bathroom and they responded right away.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Room had an overpowering air freshener smell. The room is in need of paint and there were hairs all over the bathroom. There was mildew on the bathroom wall. The coffee maker didn’t work well with the coffee supplied. The grounds look much bigger online. The pool area was tiny and every time we tried to use the pool, there were no chairs open.

Beds were comfy and room was big.

• King Suite with Garden View

pillows were weak, the view of the dumpsters and the car wash with soapy water running across the parking lot, not good

bed good, quiet except for a low frequency hum at night, spacious, well appointed bathroom, shower really nice.

I have no complaints

Room was clean and everything worked properly. Pool and hot tub were nice. Parking was never an issue. We liked to sit on balcony and enjoy the weather. The shuttle to old town Key West was nice. leave your car at hotel and no need to spend money on parking in town.

• Traditional Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast buffet expensive and exactly the same every day we were there.. need variety.. No extended check out or courtesy room to use... had to hang around for 4 hours waiting to go to the airport.. that sucked. Waited at the airport over 1 hour for shuttle to hotel and it still never came - despite at least 4 calls to the hotel .. had to take a taxi to the hotel.. bad first impression.. but we did get "comp'ed" for 1 day of resort fees for the inconvenience.

• Standard King Room

I didn't like the 35 minute wait for shuttle, and being informed that my room would not be ready until 5 because it had late check out at 4 pm. That is unbelievable. I tnought late check out was 12 noon. Crazy!!

I liked being in Key West, loved it.

• King Suite with Garden View

A little far from downtown area although they did have a shuttle. Restaurant and bar were pricey for what you got. Drinks were very week and mostly ice. For $10/ea I would expect a good drink. We stopped drinking at the resort after the first meal and went into town for food and drink.

Spacious rooms. Food was very good but pricey. Pool area was very nice.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE (670$ for 1night) Having to pay another $35 resort fee No breakfast included

The suite rooms and bathroom Nice clean and comfortable The shuttle to downtown KW

• King Suite - Disability Access Roll in Shower

Service could be improved. Also - the night prior upon our arrival we went to outside bar to have a drink and food - but after sitting at the bar for 15 minutes and knowing that the bartender saw us but would not acknowledge us or take our order we went someplace else to eat

Food was good

• King Suite with Ocean View

Breakfasts were great, the pool was awesome and the beach located so close was fantastic. Couldn't have been more pleased. The staff was excellent in every way- very nice and very accommodating at all times.

• Traditional King Suite

Hidden resort fee 34/ night? Fee primarily covered services you would expect to be covered with the room,pool towel?,wifi? And a few other services which we did not want or need. Room described as having kitchenette, was microwave and college size refridge,that's all. Found 2 dead bugs in the unit. Very small pool and even smaller hot tub for the large number of rooms.

Comfy beds

• Traditional Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Came in at night and entrance into the building could have been better. Road sign was good though just need better sign on front door.

Shuttle was excellent!

Everything was perfect

Very nice hotel, big rooms, good price, friendly stuff, in front of a beautiful carribean beach and with a free shuttle service to the center. Just perfect!

• King Suite with Ocean View

Balcony door was not equipped with mosquito netting. Bed duvets have to be changed.

Room size. Good location. Great view from "sea view rooms". Shuttle service to the center. Excellent fitness facility. Awesome oversized shower - love it.

• Standard King Room

Crowded parking lot,concierge not helpful

Wonderful beds,clean rooms,pretty grounds. Ed, the shuttle driver went above and beyond helping us find a lunch location, giving us tips and even lendng us an umbrella. The complimentarily oranges and cookies were spevial

• Deluxe King Suite with Garden View

Best bed and pillows I've every had at a hotel, free coffee and water in the room, delicious cookies in the afternoon at the lobby. Right in front of the only beach in key west and great shuttle service downtown.

Awful smell in the room that hits you soon as you step in. Not sure why the cleaning folks did not catch that and fix it. At $500+ a night, I would expect better. This was our children's roomand because we checked in late, the kids decided that they would rather go straight to be bed rather than deal with the hassle of room change. The smell was there during the 2 days we were there. I wouldn't have been able to sleep in the room. The beach I learnt is an artificially created one. The beach is quite beautiful but the waters off the beach were not great for swimming or even wading in. After you walk in 20 yards or so, the soil gets super sticky and wants to grab your feet - but it is still too shallow to swim. And then, while still about mid-thigh deep, you are in weeds which is really not great swimming experience. So it is not a swimmers beach. It's a sunbathing and relaxing beach.

It was nice to be able to cross the street and just walk to the beach. Parking was convenient and not a struggle to find. People were friendly.

• Traditional King Suite

The bed was broke down I discovered they put a piece of plywood between the box spring and the mattress to try to repair it and all it did was make it worse

The room was clean and spacious

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Pool View

They did not have the room I reserved, paid for and wanted - which had a balcony overlooking the pool. They moved me to a room without a balcony and gave me a nominal discount.

• Traditional King Suite

Room service got our breakfast order wrong twice.

Room was spacious and clean. We really liked the oversized shower and vanity. The on site restaurant has good food. Pool was really nice as well as the hot tub. Really like the included shuttle service to downtown. Staff was kind and accommodating.

• King Suite - Disability Access Roll in Shower

Wi-fi was a bit flaky, but the staff were great and they moved us to a room closer to the router.

This is a really nice hotel, and the staff are very attentive and polite. We had a fantastic stay! The children loved the swimming pool, and we had a beautiful breakfast (although it is not included in the room price). The parking is spacious and easy. The area is very safe and close to the sea, although a bit far from anything touristy. The hotel provides a free shuttle into town every 30 mins, so you can access the city really easily anyway. Overall we think it's a great hotel and value, and we will definitely recommend!

• Standard King Room

There was work being done on building and parking was a challenge also elevators were broken with the price of the rooms at this facility they should be fixed immediately. The elevator that was working looked like a gas station bathroom .. busted and dirty tile scratched walls

The mattresses were very comfy, I liked the big space