Reviews of Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel 3 stars

#1 of 1 hotels in Weehawken

5.1

Great view of the city, the rooms was really big
    • Double Room with Partial City View

The noise: the cleaners was always speaking really loudly at morning and for that reason is almost impossible to sleep. They don’t have room service at night

Great view of the city, the rooms was really big

Sheraton Lincoln Harbor is the worst Sheraton brand I have visited in my 12yrs of Sheraton patronage
    • King Room with City View

The staff were not nice. My partner lost his iPhone while checking in at the hotel. Hotel staff were not helpful in searching for the phone. Hotel food is not great as different people have different tastes. Non availability of microwave oven did not allow for ordering variety of food desired. I have stayed at several Sheraton Hotels and this is the only one I have seen that do not provide microwave oven.

nothing spectacular apart from the nice serene environment and the nice harbor

Outstated and not what you expect from a Sheraton
    • Standard King Room

Needs renovation. Bathroom tube was broken, AC very loud, uncomfable bedsheets, charge for WIFI. You pay 5 USD at the restaurant for a cappucino to go

Ideal to connect to Manhattan. Friendly staff

Relaxing location away from the noise of Manhattan. Smart hotel with stunning views. Recommended!
    • Traditional Queen Room - Disability Access

Transport links to Manhattan. Bus crowded and 20min in Lincoln Tunnel not fun, but cheap at $3.50 one way. Taxi can be $50! Ferry to Mid-town wonderful but v expensive at $9.00 one way. Factor that into stay costs, as you'll want to use the boat!!

Smart and relatively spacious foyer with good business facilities. Good dining and drinks at Jack Austin's. Bonus of a pool, free to use. Room large with good bed and bath fitments. Clean!! Amazing views of Manhattan too.

The hotel it self is great.
    • Traditional Queen Room - Disability Access

The only minus point is that the breakfast is very expensive, 23$ and the alternative is to walk at least 30 minutes for caffe or supermarket. There is nothing close to the hotel!!! The supermarket which we find was like a deli also very expensive. If u do not eat diner in the city there are 2 expensive restaurants near the hotel. So not much options. Therefore after 3 days we change to other hotel in the city.

The hotel it self is great. Big rooms , clean and beautiful view. Connection to NYC just few meters from hotel the bus station which take you in 7 minutes to the central bus station.

Not impressive

The hotel is promising to give bonus money for not using daily room cleaning, and that those money could be applied to pay the meals in the restaurant, but when it came to "cash" the "bonus" the restaurant staff came out with all kinds of excuses not to do so. The hotel manager instead gave us some points. I'm not sure if the points are not having the same (zero) value as the promised "the clean choice" bonuses ...

All of the above, except how the hotel and the restaurant had arranged "clean choice" program. They promised to give bonus money for not using daily room cleaning, and those money to be applied to pay the meals in the restaurant, but when it came to "cash" the "bonus" the restaurant staff came out with all the explanations not to do so. The hotel manager instead gave us some points. I'm not sure if the points are not having the same (zero) value as the "the clean choice" ...

The hotel and staff were so obliging especially as we had a 3 month baby in our group.
    • Traditional Queen Room - Disability Access

we only had one problem we arrived back at the hotel on Sunday mothers day at abot 10.00pm and the manageress in the restaurant bar would not let us in and purchase food and drinks we do not what her problem was as she slammed the door behind us and locked it. However the person behind the bar a very tall guy did not know his name came rushing out and arranged food and drinks for us we were especially grateful to this person and that was the normal level of service the staff were normally over the top with looking after us.

the whole stay was excellent

Great location! Lots of amenities, but free WiFi in the rooms is not one of them.
    • Standard King Room

WiFi is not complimentary, which is an outdated practice. Definitely didn't expect that.

Location and staff were fantastic. Would definitely stay here again.

Unsatisfied
    • Standard King Room

Construction outside our window started at 6:00 am Saturday morning. It’s illegal to start until 7:30 am and no staff cared.

Location was close to my children living in Hoboken

Great location with big rooms
    • Double Room with Partial City View

The bathrooms are new but the rooms are generally a bit dated for the price

Nice big room with a couch and freshly renovated bathrooms. Right next to the ferry so easy to the city without being in the thick of it.

Amazing
    • King Room with City View

Parking not included in the price and was not indicated either when reserving

The view we had was magnificent and the fact that the ferry was litterally in the back parking.

Best Manhattan Skyine view
    • Double Room with Partial City View

Location. 10 minute bus ride to 42nd st or ferry ride to Port Autority. Also perfect for ruining along the Hudson. One of the best views of Manhattan Skyline.

Wonderful hotel with great staff who guided me around how to...
    • Standard King Room

Unfortunately had the view of the construction towards the back of the building, however paying more for the view of the New York Sky Line. WiFi wasn't included, however was hardly in the room to use it in the end.

Wonderful hotel with great staff who guided me around how to get into New York. I also had some trouble with my key card and they happily helped resolve the issue. Location is brilliant in my opinion, simple bus into New York which ran at least every 15 minutes, quicker during peak commuting times. Very close to the NJ Light Rail which is only a couple stops away from a Shopping Center, brilliant for shopping. Lovely, while expensive, restaurant attached to the hotel with great service and food.

Good place to stay when visiting or wanting to see the city.
    • Double Room with Partial City View

Water pressure and temp was colder than most places. Paying to park is never a good thing.

Location! On site restaurant was a good place to grab a bite and the staff were all so helpful.

Like the location very much and the room was clean!

Paying for parking was ridiculous. 25$ never again will I stay at that hotel

Like the location very much and the room was clean!!!!! The restaurant was also good.

Ok. Did not expect to have the challenges I encountered. Would like a worry/concern free stay.

Had to pay for wifi, had to ask three different to get late check out - each time I requested it was extended. Should not have had to do that!

Location was good.

Great hotel. Need to work in their shuttle service

The wait for the complimentary shuttle back to the hotel from the ferry. Waited almost an hour

The day staff at a he front desk were extremely helpful.

We enjoyed the stay .
    • Double Room with Partial City View

The beds were little small , the room did not have refrigerator or microwave.

The staff were very nice and helpful , the location and view were excellent , rooms are big with sitting area .

Addie was spectacular.
    • Standard King Room

I left my phone charger in my room. Called when I realized I was missing it. Was told they would check and call me back. Was not called back. But this is minor to me and my stay was fantastic overall.

Addie was spectacular. Please thank her for me

Very relaxing, within easy reach of NYC.
    • Double Room with Partial City View

The shower was not very powerful, may be in need of an update.

The bar staff were very friendly. The beds were very comfortable. The room was very spacious.

location was great, the room was spacious for a family of 4...
    • Double Room with Partial City View

no other eating option for a quick breakfast other then Jack Austin's (although good, a bit pricey)

location was great, the room was spacious for a family of 4 (with loveseat) and the beds were cozy. liked the extra security having to use your room card to activate the elevator gave.

Considerable value
    • Traditional Queen Room - Disability Access

We were unable to hook to the Wi-Fi which was included with our stay. In addition, their onsite restaurant only provided a buffet style breakfast.....no ala carte options.

The location was excellent. Grabbing the ferry just outside the hotel was a super easy way of traveling over to NYC.

Excellent value for the price, incredible location!
    • Double Room with Partial City View

I thought for some reason that breakfast was included, but looks like it wasn’t. We didn’t go into detail, but it wasn’t important anyway :)

Slept like an angel! Loved everything! Check-in and check-out super fast and easy. Very friendly staff!

Good value and location
    • Standard King Room

Guy at the reception -with initials MB- was not the most welcoming person. He asked my "name" and I said my "first" name. He said he couldn't locate my reservation and asked my booking reference number. I asked him to check with my surname but he insisted on the ref number. After I provided it he could find it. The thing is then he started saying something about names and surnames which was rubbish. Except this guy, other lads at the reception was friendly and answered my many questions.

Location-wise it is great just beside ferry. Even with the car, it takes a little to get to NYC. Room was big and cosy. Furniture is as what you expect from Sheraton. Indoor pool is a bit small but warm enough - I remember I was shivering in the pool at Sheraton Brussels. Parking is good value ($25 per night) just outside the hotel.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Traditional Queen Room - Disability Access

Not informed parking not included w. hotel. not informed about transportation ( ex. Bus ) One of tv did not work . Should inform all visitors options for of transportation available. check in staff not friendly . But The coceirge was Very friendly and helpful though .

Good
    • King Room with City View

Having to pay for WiFi in a hotel of the grade is unacceptable. Mobile reception was very poor so access to WiFi was required to communicate. I felt The hotel was takeing advantage.

The views were spectacular

If you want to visit New York, don’t want to pay overpriced...
    • King Room with City View

If you want to visit New York, don’t want to pay overpriced rooms in Manhattan and want to get away from the hustle and bustle then I would recommend this Hotel. We just stayed for 4 nights on a short trip from Scotland There’s a ferry that leaves from right outside the hotel that takes you straight to Manhattan where there are free shuttles (with your ferry stubs) that can take you pretty much anywhere in the city! The staff are helpful and informative! They sorted us out with a taxi to the train station one day. The local driver they used was lovely and very reasonably priced. Checkout was 12pm on our last day too which was great for getting packed up and as our flight wasn’t until late at night from JFK they told us to take our receipt to the Sheraton in Times Square where they could keep our bags until it was time to get a cab to the airport! We heard so many horror stories of overpriced cabs/Uber’s to the airport that we were hesitant but the guy at the Sheraton front door was on the ball and looking after his guests! The Sheraton Lincoln Harbour/Times Square made our short trip as efficient as possible and we want to say thank you! Keep up the good work guys

We were celebrating my husband's birthday - everything was great! And the weather!
    • Standard King Room

Very difficult to find fault with this hotel! Maybe the restaurant needed a fuller menu.

The location was superb with views over the Hudson river and the Manhattan skyline. The manager Gilbert and the many receptionists were courteous and efficient. Stephanie was particularly patient with our concerns over our Smart 'phone.

Great location at the Hudson river with view of the...
    • King Room with City View

There are daily parking charges, which is kind of okay in this area. However, internet access in the room causes significant charges per day. I consider this inacceptable for a hotel of this category. I made this comment on Saturday morning to the front desk. They asked me to come back on Monday morning and talk to the manager - which is not exactly how I want to spend my vacation weekend. One of the two elevators was out of duty, which made access to the room (9th floor) painfully slow. A number of ice machines were broken. I found the next working ice machine on the 4th floor. Not sure whether I'll come again

Great location at the Hudson river with view of the Manhattan skyline. Transfer to the city is easy by bus or ferry. Spacious and comfortable room with separate seating area. Very clean!

It was excellent City View and overall satisfaction
    • King Room with City View

They didn't have a continental breastfast on the premises.

Room was very clean, bed #1 very clean and bathroom. I could say It waa a positive environment altogether. Restaurant attached to hotel for Breakfast and Dinner and their service was great!

location was great access to the ferry was even better
    • Standard King Room

we only had the option of a buffet for breakfast and for $20 a person the food wasn't all that good I really wish we had the option to order breakfast not eat what was given to us. the eggs were runny and tasteless the potatoes were soggy the only thing we ate that we liked was the bacon and toast. and to pay $40 for toast and bacon a waste of money

location was great access to the ferry was even better

We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel . Nothing was too much trouble for the staff .
    • Double Room with Partial City View

What were the Genius perks ??? The restaurant/ bar was very expensive, and we were very disappointed that we weren’t informed that we could get a discount at Houlihans , a restaurant nearby that we absolutely loved and ate most nights in .would be a good idea to give your guests a discount in Austin’s ! There were 3 of us in the room and when we asked if we could have an extra bed were told we couldn’t due to Health and Safety . Would be a good idea if you had some rooms that would accommodate better sleeping arrangements for more than 2 people .

Very Good, I would recommend due to cost savings compared to Manhattan
    • King Room with City View

No complimentary wifi or bar fridge and staff not overly helpful. Not terrible just ordinary

Cost was reasonable, beds very comfortable, view excellent, proximity to ferry and transport excellent. Clean and spacious rooms

Hotel, its location and the staff were excellent.
    • Standard King Room

The wifi/internet access at just under $10 ($9.97) a night seems a little pricey when you are having a longer than just the odd night stay. Most hotels I stay in, certainly in the UK offer free wifi, maybe its just a U.S. thing.

The room was spacious, the bed was very comfortable and the hotel was maintained excellently by friendly staff. Plentiful hot water for the shower, all told the hotel and its staff come thoroughly recommended.

Lovely, reasonably priced hotel in great location
    • Double Room with Partial City View

The breakfast in jack austins was very poor. Not sure why a tip is added when it's a buffet breakfast. The restaurant would put us off staying at the hotel again.

Great view, great sized room, really comfy bed. Front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Wouldn't stay there again.
    • Double Room with Partial City View

Most hotels offer free wifi and free parking. The hotel is ok but I've been at better hotels for less money. I got Madrid across the street- they didn't offer any additional amenities.

Nice view

Perfect view with a few incovenients, prepared your pocket.
    • King Room with City View

Wifi charge, too expensive, $ 9,90 per day, and charging for wifi is not more acceptable, almost all hotels in the world offer a free wifi, Sheraton must review its policy. Also the breakfast is too expensive for what is offered, it costs $ 22,5 per person for a very limited buffet option. Is better to go to Washington St. in Hoboken and have a must better breakfast for half of the price. Also the parking is very expensive $ 25 each night.

Location and view, best view of Manhatan skyline

Nice hotel to stay away from the crowd
    • King Room with City View

Not all front desk staff are friendly. Stephanie, the front desk staff made my stay comfortable and helpful. She indeed is customer friendly and always there to help with a smiling face.

the location and the surroundings

we can recommend this hotell. A great price /quality ratio

Air condition was definitive too noisy....we had to stop it to be able to sleep. carpet floor is not our favourite

the room had an excellent view on Manhattan, which can easily be reached by public bus (10 min.) Room was spacious, clean with excellent maddress and well insonorized.

Just not what I was looking for.
    • Double Room with Partial City View

It was too serious. Not very cozy and warm. More suitable for a business trip without many expectations. Paid much more for this room than I have for luxury rooms in Manhattan.

The convenience of the hotel restaurant delivering to the room. The view and location of the property is lovely.

24hr gym
    • Double Room with Partial City View

I had high expectations for the famous American service but whilst the staff were friendly, having lived in Asia for 5 years perhaps I've been spoiled as I felt it could be better.

24hr gym Waterside location Big rooms Great view

Poor service, old fashioned, overpriced
    • Double Room with Partial City View

Old style hotel with thick carpets on the floor (clean?) and no option to open the windows. The AC was lound and blows too cold. For WiFi they charge 9.9 USD per day which is not acceptable. At the lobby you can only use their old computers in the business center. Even in the lobby: No free WiFi. Phone did not work and even if I told them they didn't change it. Restaurant in the basement is also a rip-off. Breakfast buffett for 22 USD with a poor choice. Not worth the money. We drunk 1 dl of white wine at the bar at one evening and paied 11 USD! There is not much other choice in area. This is why they are able to take it from you. I would not go again. The price is too high for what you get.

The room is spacious and the beds are very comfortable

Never again.
    • Standard King Room

The whole booking process was a nightmare, it was far over priced for what it was and I would recommend to all my friends and family to stay away and if possible book through a travel agent.

Spoilt by noise and vibration from building work!
    • Standard King Room

Extremely noisy construction work being carried out next to the hotel that definitely had a negative impact on our stay, the noise prevented us from sleeping and staying in our room! Had we known this beforehand we would not have stayed at this Hotel!

The hotel is a great base to take in the sights of New York
    • Standard King Room

Informed us that building work was taking place directly outside our room.at 8oclock each morning a piling rig began knocking steel beams in to the ground.this was not my ideal start to the day

The beds were really comfy.the room was clean and tidy

Nice view, big rooms, good options for someone with car.
    • King Room with City View

We had problem with transport from the aiport. To go to Jersey for someone first time in NYC it is complicated and taxi drivers didn't want to go to New Jersey.

Big, comfortable, rather traditional hotel with outstanding view from some rooms.

A great place with all needs met.
    • Standard King Room

Found the doorman a little pushy trying to get us to use limo service rather than handy transit. Would have liked a local liquor store!

We liked the location being near facilities that did not require a car I.e choice of restaurants, transit and ferry. Area felt safe when walking along the waterfront, and enjoying the view if New York City. Like the helpfulness and friendliness of front desk staff - Stephanie.

It was vastly overpriced for what we received.
    • Traditional Queen Room - Disability Access

Manager said he would repair the safe, never happened; he also said he would have a refrigerator brought in, never happened; when i called the hotel, the lady said she would see to it we would have breakfast gratis, we were refused; called desk repeatedly no answer; no ice on my floor or the floor beneath me; floor lamp falling apart

bed linens

All in all, this was a good hotel.

I wish we would have been told a little more about the hours of the public transportation. Getting to Times Square was great, however getting back was terrible. Turns out the ferry and the busses don't run after 1am. We had no idea. So, we had to take a cab back for cash! Luckily we had the $90 left. This seems a bit early since the Broadway show let out about 10:30, and then dinner and we were stuck. It is very hard to find where to pick up the busses. We couldn't find any signs. Also, wish we had a fridge and microwave in the room for leftovers.

Beds were very comfy! The ferry boat and employees were great.

Friendly staff, bed was very comfortable
    • King Room with City View

Disappointing view. There's the option not to get the sheets changed (to save water, electricity, etc). I chose that on the first day but it meant that my room wasn't cleaned at all. Also, if you choose this option you're supposed to get a 5 dollars voucher to spend at the restaurant, didn't get it.

Friendly staff, bed was very comfortable

Easy and fast check in and check out.
    • Standard King Room

Easy and fast check in and check out. I arrived very early and requested an early check in. At first they said there were no rooms available and after 15 minutes they were able to accommodate me in a similar room.

Our room's view was excellent, and had the room been clean, I'd give it ten stars.
    • Traditional Queen Room - Disability Access

The lack of cleanliness in the bathroom and in some parts of the room (like the chairs by the lounging area) really detracted from the comfort of the room, view, and beds.

It was Ok probably would stay somewhere else next time.
    • Double Room with Partial City View

Jack Austin's Restaurant. The staff there with the exception of the manager wasn't very friendly. Worst Nachos Ever!!

The Staff was friendly and we felt safe.

Location is great, and I have to say that Michael and...
    • Double Room with Partial City View

We were welcomed by Lorrain upon our arrival. Not a smile, not a hello, just a harsh "what is your reservation number". In addition, she could not figure out the system and put the blame on us saying very disrespectfully "I tell you, you do not have a reservation at this hotel" while I was showing her the confirmation on my smartphone. We made a comment about her to other staff member and I have to admit that they went beyond expectation to make things right.

Location is great, and I have to say that Michael and Martiin went beyond expectation to make our stay a great one.

Visiting famtuily in area. Hotel was quiet and comfortable.
    • Standard King Room

TV took anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to view each time we turned it on. Channels were messed up and very few to choose. However, we weren't there to watch TV, just an amenity for us. Also had to pay for internet which in today's society should be included with rate.

Need management needs to improve its services for a better business in future.
    • King Room with City View

Took long time to set up in house wifi due to name registered not match your records. Rang three times asking for assistance then in person went to the reception to login it successfully eventually. Felt unpleasant after our almost 20 hours flight from Australia.

Water not hot fast enough and its tap needs to fixed to supply normal hot water from its shower head.

Besides not getting the view anticipated,staff was friendly,parking was convenient,great VIP service

I did not get the view as I expected and was shown in the pictures. That part was a bit deceiving on behalf of booking.com. They post such amazing images on their website, as a photographer, I was so excited. However, Instead of the skyline, I was looking at a dirty construction site. on behalf of the Sheraton, one of the beds only had a flat sheet on it, not a fitted sheet then flat sheet to compliment. :(

Everything about this hotel was convenient!!

Excellent clean hotel with larger than normal rooms and great view of NYC!
    • Double Room with Partial City View

Only thing being picky was the shower was a little weak, but nothing other than that - certainly wouldn't stop us staying there again.

Lovely big rooms with an additional lounge area - we had 2 double beds in each room (family of 6 in 2 rooms), and it didn't feel at all cramped. The rooms were a lot larger than anything I've stayed in previously in central NYC. Very clean, staff were excellent and helpful. Only a short (6 minute) ferry ride into NYC, and a lovely way to get there every morning! Having a swimming pool for the kids was definitely a bonus as well.

Decent value for the price you pay to stay in a prime location.
    • Traditional Queen Room - Disability Access

The front desk staff would not allow my fiancé access to the room (when his name was on the reservation) without my verbal permission. I was in town for a friend's bridal shower, so I was not happy that I had to take time away from setting up for the shower to deal with this logistical issue. We were in a handicapped accessible room which is fine, but the shower did not drain properly which caused water to spread across the bathroom floor. The bed was not comfortable.

The location of the hotel was great and the room was very large with plenty of work space if needed. Jack Austin's has great happy hour deals and the bartender was very friendly.

Great location, nice hotel
    • Standard King Room

Floor #2 view was the rooftop, huge unit for something, perhaps air conditioning/heating, and the trees were beyond them, so no view at all.

The location to a college in Hoboken and NYC. Parking a plus, though you have to pay for it, but at least it was there and safe.

Great stay
    • Double Room with Partial City View

We didn't really like the restaurant. Service wasn't the greatest.

We really liked how quiet and relaxing it was. The view was breathless, especially at night. We also like how it was close to public transportation. We used the water ferry, the bus, as well as, the LRT.

I didn't like anything at all

I didn't like anything at all I wouldn't recommend this stupid hotel to anybody this hotel is looks like there for animals

I didn't like anything at all

Doesn't deliver
    • Standard King Room

The air con unit was horrendously loud, spluttering and seemingly unconnected to the control unit, in the hot weather it was necessary to keep it on but this basicallly made it impossible to sleep. The main light switch did nothing. One of the sockets was broken. There was no fridge. Generally feels like it oversells itself for what it actually provides... and $9.95 per day of wifi is ridiculous considering how much money you have already paid for the room. If you need to return from NYC late on a weekend the taxi drivers will fleece you for what is a 5 minute journey.

The size of the room was great. Location next to the harbour was splendid and the view was good (when you turned your head and weren't looking at the wall of the other part of the hotel!)

Clean and efficient stay.

The room was beautiful and very spacious, The bar staff was great, Stephanie Guzman was a great lobby ambassador and Mr. Ruhel was very nice as he fixed our tv. I traveled with my wife and daughter and we loved the early and late pool hours.

Hotel Great, Jack Austins restaurant BAD!!
    • King Room with City View

Tv remote sucks Hotel restaurant charged twice as much than the restaurant 2 blocks away. Also breakfast was buffet and the jack Austin restuarant charged is 18% gratuity and did nothing. That's not how we do things in the south. No service no tip!!!

Friendly stafff.

Big disappointment!

Front desk and restaurant/room service need major training. Only two out of 6 or so were pleasant and had a smile. Some were uninformed and another failed to try to help us find information we wanted to know. Waiter stared at us from a distance while we ate, failed to check on us and then overcharged our meal! The place we went to on the next part of the trip amazed us with their customer service. The Sheraton should send their staff to here for training. Thumbs down.

Room was great. My 15 year old loved the bed. Front desk manager, housekeeping staff and maintenance were very helpful. Location provided a beautiful view. Convenient to have the ferry right at our front door.

Great view,BUT unnecessary charges
    • King Room with City View

I just wish we would have known in advance that you have to pay for the parking ($25 a night) and also the wifi ($10 until a certain allotted time). That's unfair that they wait until you are checking in to inform you of that additional cost.

Our overall experience was great with a spectacular view of the city. The rooms were also very clean. The ny waterway was right in front of the hotel which made it easier when traveling to NYC for two days.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

A good place to stay, easy transportation from Manhattan via ferry.
    • King Room with City View

Just the line in the front desk was a little bit annoying, had to wait a while to check-in.

Room was clean, comfortable and cool. There was no refrigerator in the room, which I actually expected from a 3-star hotel. Be aware. (It is not listed on room amenities either, so I couldn't really blame anyone.)

Family vacation

Box spring made a lot of noise when getting in and out of bed. For a higher class hotel the pool was so so.

Was clean and had a very pleasant smell. Excellent location near the ferry for travel to nyc. Seemed like a safe place to leave my vehicle.

When I checked in, the front dest person assigned me a room...
    • Standard King Room

When I checked in, the front dest person assigned me a room in the West Wing! Once I went over there and viewed the room I returned to the front desk and demanded a room in the main tower.

Stay at the Shelton it's warm and delightful.
    • Standard King Room

The pool area needs an separate entrance to the pool besides the front area passing by the courtesy desk in front of customers and guest. We were very embarrass being wet and walking in front of others wearing your Shelton robe. Side passage to the pool area needs to be created.

The room had excellent space and was very clean every time we left and return back to our room. The staff's was very polite and spoke with excellent customer services.

Definitly going again.
    • King Room with City View

Food..expensive & not so good on either side of the Hudson. The deli/bagel shop in the lobby of the office building housing Houlihans(near hotel) was pretty good though with great coffee & you can enjoy the view while dining on a bench out front.

City view is worth every penny. Slept with the curtains open. Wow. Ferry & bus are right outside the door. Ferry is 6 mins to NYC for $18. Bus is 10 mins for $7. ($5.05 with senior discount)

Good view of Manhattan
    • Traditional Queen Room - Disability Access

Well $25.00 a day parking and every time you go under the Lincoln Tunnel It's $15.00 plus the room I had there was a view of NYC but there was also a big wall blocking half the view

Only 11 minutes to NYC, Hoboken is a nice city

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Good but little areas for improvement
    • Double Room with Partial City View

Very dated and in need of modernisation. Shouldn't have to pay for Wifi in rooms in 207

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Boat across the Hudson just outside.

Great view of New York from the other side of the hudson, still accessible with bus line
    • Standard King Room

They didnt get our original king size bed on first nite, but solved it the next day

Nice view from the bedroom we had, great bathroom, nice fitness room and swimming pool, close to bus line (15 min ) from authority port . Next to UBS building which has a restaurant / fast food and grocery store