Reviews of Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport Hotel 3 stars

7550 Augusta National Drive, Orlando, FL 32822, USA

#89 of 407 hotels in Orlando

$10/day per vehicle for parking

this was the second time we have stayed at Sheration both times due to Hurricane Irma destroying our house. Staff is so nice very accommodating. Our first stay was for 3 weeks immediately following the hurricane and they were able to get us a ground floor room when we ask. We had to take our dog and there was no extra charge. Only down side is there is a charge of $10 for parking. Otherwise highly recommend.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Bed was a little uncomfortable and kids running and screaming in hallways at 11 PM.

Sharon in the lobby bar was a sweetheart. Beautiful inside and out!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

The airport shuttle needs to be called, but I wasn’t informed when I called to find out the airport shuttle schedule. I ended up waiting an hour.

Close to airport; good accommodations.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Check in service should improve. Decor created dark environment (especially elevator). Room reeked of stale cigarettes in spite of this being a NO SMOKING property! Pool felt like a sauna - very warm and uninviting water.

Spacious Rooms (Suites) with plenty of furniture and two TVs.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Rooms could be soundproofed better could here people in their rooms in the hallways.

Very nice suite good size for four adults. The beds and pilows are amazing so comfortable and relaxing!

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Well laid out rooms with separate lounge from bed room. The bed was comfortable an in room facilities such as toiletries,towels were all readily available. We decided to eat in and were not disappointed and half price drinks during happy hour went down well.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Some improvement (sprucing up) of pool facilities would be nice, but the area is not bad as it is.

The room was spacious and very comfortable, with separate sleeping and living areas so it is like you have a separate bedroom. The staff was very friendly and helpful even at 4am in the morning when I checked in! It's better than the price! Great central location!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

The only knock was old and worn out mattresses, pillows,and roll away bed was poor quality. You can feel the springs! Other than that it was a good stay.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

No signs in the restaurant to inform the guests to seat themselves.

The pool was very nice and open late. The check-in staff and shuttle drivers were really friendly and helpful. Our family enjoyed the layout of the room.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

i didn't stay here long enough to find something I didn't like.

The hotel was really efficient as an airport hotel, shuttle was quick to pick me up at the airport and quick to drop me off even though it was at very early hours of the morning, 24 hour reception and complimentary 24 hour shuttle was quick and friendly. The rooms are good and i have not complaints about the bed. I really showered and slept in the room but it would have been a comfy room for longer than that.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I can't think of anything because everyone including the young man & young lady at the restaurant were very friendly and provided us with excellent service. Those are the things that you remember and the reason we plan to use Sheraton again in the future.

It was a most welcome relaxing experience to settle into the day before an early morning flight out the following day. The staff was friendly and professional, especially the young front desk clerk, Kianna. I may have her name spelled wrong but she definitely made an impression to remember with her friendly personality.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

I could not have breakfast on Sunday, because we left at 6:30 am. and the breakfast on the weekends didn't start until 7:00am. I am sure it was good as it smelled when I left for the airport on your shuttle. PS> shuttle guys were great too. Especially, Ronald.

The place and the staff were great! Really a great place to stay, I would recommend your hotel to anyone!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

I found the staff was extremely helpful, Everybody went our of their way to make me feel welcome. I asked for their assistance on a couple of things and they helped me right away. Thank you.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Paying separately for parking. I parked on hotel property in hotel parking lot just a few feet from entrance but yet had to pay 10 bucks a day for parking. I feel that was very inappropriate and nickel and dimes customers; Very ridiculous☹

Very clean, convenient, and up to date

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The cleanliness could have been improved but overall good deal for what we paid.

The inside pool was great especially since it was raining when we arrived. It was a nice quiet atmosphere. They allowed our dog there as well which was awesome. I'd definitely stay again.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

No baggage carts were available during check-in or checkout. This was a business trip and I had conference calls the morning I was to check out. The calls were interrupted 3 times by persistent cleaning personnel knocking on the door asking when I was going to check out. I can understand one knock at the door or a call from the front desk, but 3 times within a two hour period was a little to much. I had to put my conference call on hold to answer the door.

The room exceeded my expectations for the money spent.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

We arrived earlier and our suite was not ready however the front desk manager quickly adjusted the schedule and gave us a premium suite immediately. We were impressed by the size of our room and the clean up to date modern decor. An hour after our arrival we received a phone call from management to see if we were satisfied with the comfort and cleanliness of our room. We were more than satisfied. The other welcoming feature we appreciated was the concierge immediately met us at the front door and took our luggage to our room. Also the pool and hot tub were beautifully located in the centre of the hotel running both inside and outside. Our free shuttle to the airport was right on time and had us there in 5 minutes. We definitely would stay again.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Gorgeous King Suite over-looking the awesome swimming pool, which, after dusk, has white lights wrapping around the palm trees! The bed was like sleeping on a cloud (fluffy white linens, lots of extra pillows and extremely comfy) ! The happy hour is amazing (5-8pm) in the Sky Bar & Grill . . . Enjoyed it so much that I'm planning to stay again soon! Also, there is a complimentary shuttle service from and to Orlando International Airport, practically on-demand!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

The place was so relaxing. At one point I needed some more towels and they arrived within 10 minutes. The pool was well kept and they even provided pool noodles for the children. I would definitely stay there again.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The mattress had a deep, sinkhole-like depression that made it incredibly uncomfortable for two people to share. The decor was fine but badly dated.

Convenient to the airport. Friendly staff. The suite layout of the room was very nice.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Bathroom wasn't in line with the rest of the suite. Seemed dated, was TINY, and just didn't have the same luxurious feel. Was clean at least, but it looked like something I might see at a budget hotel of half the price... I asked ahead for no fragrances to be sprayed in the room (signature scents, carpet "fresheners," air fresheners etc.), but it definitely smelled like cologne/perfume in there. My baby is really sensitive to those things. To compound the issue, our windows couldn't open :/ Can't remember the last time I stayed in a hotel with windows that don't open.

The suite was nicely laid out, bed was comfortable, bar staff downstairs was lovely. The pool was the PERFECT temperature, and so neat how one pool is both an indoor and and outdoor pool.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The Morning Shuttle Bus Driver, Could be a little more Couteous, But the Evening Shuttle bus Driver from New York Made Up for it,

Great Start, DINESA tge Front Desk Clerk was Amazing, Friendly, Knowledgeable, Pleasant, DINESA was the only one at Desk ut was Busy, DINESA keep that Beautiful Smile, To everyone she Assisst, We no Because we had to Wait till room was Ready, If you visit Sheraton ask for DINESA, She made our Anniversary the Best

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Very clean and modern! Great staff. The room was spacious and the beds were so comfy! Convenient to the airport and the shuttle service was prompt! I would highly recommend the hotel.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Staff very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was hot and a wide variety of items served. Ideal stop off before picking up a hire car or before flying back.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Kids in the hallway at 1030pm. Very loud and noisy. Don’t like the fact that I had to pay extra for parking. Ended up dropping off my rental a day earlier because of this.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

hotel condition needs attention, especially around pool area. doors,walkways, windows. coffee was not available except through the restaurant and vendor. I tried to get a card mailed and could not buy a stamp anywhere in the building. we basically bought an expensive shuttle for a 5 minute ride to the airport.

airport shuttle always available. staff is great. room was very nice

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Housekeeping did not cleanup on Easter Sunday, despite we didn't put up the "Do Not Disturb Sign". They allege we did, we replied we did not, we're experienced travelers, we know we wanted our room clean upon our return.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

There was no soap neither shower gel in the room. Needed to shower and wash my hands with shampoo.

Room very big, comfortable bed. There are pool and Jacuzzi to relax. Close to airport.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

It didn’t mention paying for parking. Adding the parking fee, could’ve gotten a hotel closer to Universal.

TWO TVS!😊 Fantastic room that divides. Enjoyed shutting the door while the kids watched their TV in one room and we watched our TV in bed!

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

When booking this hotel we took into consideration our early flight. We got there and the hotel is what you expect for the price. The room smelt of damp. I definitely had that moment where you regret taking the cheaper way out. The real kicker for us was My husband went to drop off our rental car, he spoke to one of the concierge as he was leaving. He said just to call the second he was done and they would send over the shuttle to collect him. Mind you the airport is 10 minutes from the hotel. So when my husband was done he called and the girl at the desk said he would send the shutttle over. He waited 30 minutes and called back. The same lady said oh he is leaving now? He waited another 20 minutes then I called the front desk and the girl had no clue of what was happening. Now mind you the Marriott shuttle passed him 4 times. One hour after the call he finally got picked up. We had to be airport the next morning for 5am. Something that should of taken 10 minutes wasted an hour. When your trying to get ready to fly home at the crack of dawn with a small child this completely ruined the whole evening. The whole point of staying at this location is convenient, we should have just stay the extra night at fort Wilderness. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel at all.

It is close to the airport and it was half the price of the other surrounding hotels:

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Being charged for parking, the toilets in the room are too low. Please clean the glass windows in the front foyer, our room overlooked the flat roof and venting system... Depressing

Restaurant food was very tasty, comfortable bed and linens, nice staff, large rooms

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

We, the family, checked in at 11pm. There were more other rooms, but the receptionist gave us a humid, stuffy room whose windows are in the room of the indoor swimming pool. The air smelt damp and musty. Although the receptionist helped us changing rooms, I still had the question why she didn't give us a normal room directly?

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Front disk When I checked in I ask to book with airport shuttle the lady at front disk told me if you need to book it we recommend you to tip the driver before booking I told here that's not the way to speak to customers and I know what to do she was unprofessional at all after that I was uncomfortable to take my wife by the shuttle so I took a taxi

Close to the airport

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

We couldn’t find the place and the front desk man was rather short when we had to call for directions, three times, from where we were

The room didn’t have a bad odor like some do

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

There's free shuttle to airport, and the room is large and clean. The most important thing is, it's the most worthwhile hotel because it's cheapest among hotels near to the airport.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Unfortunately the hot tub was closed. It appeared to be undergoing repairs. We were bummed.

The indoor/outdoor pool was fun. Our kids loved swimming under the divider and be outside.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I wish there would have been a list of options for restaurants where we could order on line or via phone and have food delivered to our room -- or restaurants close enough where we could walk to . We did not want to have a sit down event in the restaurant inside the hotel which was pretty expensive.

Spacious. Comfortable. A nice place to crash and relax after our flight was canceled.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Sorry towels left in the room from the previous person. Told there would be a 10.00 charge to park, but at check out there was not. The staff who checked us in was in a hurry to get back to doing nothing.

The bar staff was great and friendly.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I think certain things were beyond over priced. For instance my daughter and I got ice cream and it wasn't anything fancy and it ended up costing me over $17 for 2 sundaes one with 2 scoops chocolate syrup and cherries, and the other 3 scoops vanilla with whip cream and strawberries. With tip the total was just under $20. Also an 8oz small carton of milk was $2.25 mind you a gallon of milk is just cents more in a store. Thats quite the up charge.

The room was spacious and beyond cozy and comfortable. The pool was super nice as well. I loved that it was heated allowing to be in the inside and out side pool even during the evening.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Watch gasoline prices if you are returning your rental car. The closest gas stations very hugely in prices. Some are around 5 dollars a gallon others down the roads are 2.65. Watch closley as you drive up to the pump.

Very convenient to airport.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Very strange service in the restaurant We were a family of four and for some reason after ordering all our meals at the same time we ended eating at separate times. My starter came out at the same time as the main course. Breakfast was good.

Bar was good Pool was good Rooms were nice

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I was exhausted. It was SuperBowl Sunday. Bar was excellent, sheets in bed soft as could be, and the suite made watching the SuperBowl a pleasure, drink in hand and my team won.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

A very noisy place had to deal with a family 2doors down with a crying baby all night for 2 nights. Complained twice and nothing was done. Never stayed in a place where you could here every little thing in the next room and even 2rooms away. Terrible experience for us. Also the shower drain backed up while showering which is gross.

Close proximity to everything as far as the parks and popular spots in Orlando. Plenty of good places to eat.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

We were there for only one night and found nothing lacking.

It was very nice to be able to just go downstairs and have a nice breakfast in a very clean area. The ladies working that area were very helpful....helping carry the kid's food, asking if we needed anything.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

The bed was very uncomfortable. Mattress and pillows were hard and lumpy. We stayed there for the last night of our vacation and it was by far the worst bed we had slept on our whole vacation. Also we noticed a smell in the hotel (mostly the hallways) that smelled strongly of urine.

I liked that there was a Starbucks in lobby. The pool area was also very nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful! The king suite was spacious and clean.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The $10 parking charge. The miserable staff in the bar. The lack of atmosphere in the bar particularly during Happy Hour. Poor and expensive food.

Mainly the reception staff and concierge. The suite was fine and comfortable. Didn't agree with a $10 charge per night for parking.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

My company had paid for my room and I was not advised of cc authorization form needed in advance. This caused issues upon checking in at 12 at night. The staff insisted on the cc authorization form right then and there and was not even remotely understanding. The room was dusty and the bathtub was not clean. Hotel ended up charging my card full price of the room along with the charge on the company card that I had to dispute and spend hours on the phone with accounting which took away time from my work, while on business trip. The windows are not insulated enough to block the noise of the landing planes.

I have checked in at 12 a.m. The hotel double booked my room and upon checking in I have realized there were belongings of another guest in the room I have been given. The concierge had an attitude and did not apologize, giving me keys to another room.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Our room smelled like alcohol. Asked waitress at the bar if you carried anything gluten free and the response was, “I don’t think so”. Ordered food for my family at the restaurant and it took well over an hour for a pizza and taco. After an hour of waiting with my kids we asked if it could be brought to our room and were told we would be charged. That didn’t seem very accommodating.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Perfect stay if you’re traveling few days later. Very close to the airport, free shuttle ( you need to call the hotel first) . Right across the street are plenty of restaurants. Top personal and price.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

If I had to stay longer than one night would have asked for a different room. Our windows opened tonthe pool and hot tub. Can hear everything going on outside plus in order to remain private you have to keep the blinds shut all the time It was a nice room and I’m not complaining, we were there in Feb so thanks goodness the weather kept most people away from our windows. 8:30am morning if leaving though there was already people in the hot tub, som much for sleeping in

Very clean and easy to get to the hotel.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The gym could have been bigger, and it would have been nice to have free continental breakfast

The room was very clean and cozy. Nice and helpful staff. The shuttle to the airport was so convenient

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Only down failing was the WIFI was not that good.

The staff was amazingly friendly. Nice lobby with a restaurant / coffee shop & bar there are computer available for check emails or print your e-tickets. Rooms are spacious with private room and nice sitting area, desk and small kitchen. Room was clean and no smells an is a good value for a quick overnight for morning flight. Airport shuttle runs 24 hr running on the hour & half hour.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Charging for parking $10.00. Outside parking lot. if it was a garage where if it rains you don't get wet, but outside.

very clean rooms and overal inside property

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

What didn't I like? practically everything, easier to mention what i liked, front desk employee, that's all that is worth mentioning, from the moment you enter, waste and debris, dust and stuff everywhere in the lobby, now reach the room, and start your quest at finding a clean enough area on bed where hair remains are not found, bathtub is disgusting

Proximity to airport, nothing more nothing less, the rest is all below par, Starwood should be ashamed, if it's really a Starwood operated hotel, then Starwood is not worth investing in

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

A few hidden charges, guess I'll have to pay more attention next time I book.

Was only there for the night, but we loved the suite and staff was very nice.

Clean, new bed sheet!

The room didn't change the bed sheet, we have to rip the bed sheet out and use a blanket instead. Never book this hotel again!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The couch cushion is not the most comfortable to sleep on. And the extra blanket in the closet has blood stain on it.

The room is very spacious. and the two queen beds are very comfortable. Breakfast is great and staff is very helpful.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I wanted to use my phone while charging--there were no accessible outlets in the living room area. Only 2 creamers though there were 2 packets of coffee. I didn't read fine print so didn't expect a $10/night parking fee. I didn't like the pillows. I need a firm one. Most hotels only offer soft, squishy ones

The free breakfast buffet was the best ever!!!

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The free shuttle to the restaurants and airport was very convenient. The property was clean and the location was just what we needed. The kids also loved the indoor/outdoor pool.

Nothing really..

The living room area in the room was very comfortable for my kids to play and relax while I relaxed on the bed in the bed area. Overall hotel was very nice and I would stay again.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Didn't understand paying for the parking for an open parking lot and the hallway was dirty. I could understand paying for parking in a parking garage but this is an open parking lot and it was $10/day.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I arrived late-ish at night (around 11 pm) and all there was to eat was an elderly cold wrap. Yuk. There was a Starbucks which was closed, which is fair enough, but really, even somewhere to heat the wrap would have been appreciated, after a long flight. Nowhere to even buy a glass of wine.

The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The staff were very nice. Breakfast service was very good.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Shuttle took much longer than expected, so checked in the hotel 2 hours after arriving in airport.

It’s my most favorite room ever even though we stayed over $400-$700/night hotel room before. Love it sooooo much! Living room and bedroom are separated with door even, that’s awesome.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Shower temperature was offf, hot was scalding so had to settle for barely lukewarm. Told front desk at check out.

The food was INCREDIBLE! After 3 full days in a row at Disney, we needed a place close to the airport. Too tired to even leave our room, we ordered room service and were blown away with the service and the caliber of food!!!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

That I didn’t stay longer to enjoy the on-site restaurant, pool, and sheer comfort of the room.

Room was a suite with everything in it - microwave, fridge, tea/coffee appliances. Very spacious with love seat, king sized bed and fully carpeted. Very clean aNd comfortable. It was a pleasure coming back to the room at the end of a tiring day and not having to feel it was a hotel room .

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

This is a hotel best for business people who need to be close to the airport. If you are on vacation and have another option, take it. Paying $10 for parking is ridiculous. Shower was basic. Fixed shower head in a day when we all have hand held or at least sunflower head.

Bed was nice.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Beds were soiled; covers, sheets and mattresses. Management stated that no clean mattresses were available as they had searched 5 additional rooms to no avail. They changed the bedding and gave me a 50% discount instead. Disgusting and unacceptable!

Beautiful property.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Front desk can helpful. Attitude was very casual. Coffee maker in the room was not clean at all. Don't buy sandwiches at the coffee shop they are stale from previous night

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

I stayed in the suites area and it seemed very old. It smelled a little sour in the stairwell and in the room and was humid. The shower curtain smelled really sour, as if it had been sitting in water for too long. There was some trash on the floor by the bed as well.

Excellent service, the lobby is welcoming and has a nice set-up. Good location with the pond out front with the trail around it as well as a lot of restaurants in walking distance.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

When I collected my bags, I called the hotel for a shuttle pick up. It took me 30+ minutes to get through because someone would answer but kept putting me on hold or hanging up. When I got to the hotel, the front desk lady didn't know about our group. She seemed stressed. The phones kept ringing but no one was available to pick up. When she did pick up the phone, she placed it on hold. There were 2 ladies working the evening shift and they were so busy with people in line trying to be serviced. I paid 1 night on my own and 1 night paid by my company. She said I would have to check out from the room I paid for the next morning and check in the new room. What a waste of time waiting in the line again! Our company paid for our breakfast and had the breakfast coupons but she didn't know about it and said there is not breakfast. The next morning when I went to the front desk to re-check in, the lady at the front desk thought it was weird I had to re-check in all because I had 2 separate reservations. She also noticed that I had breakfast paid by my company which she handed me a coupon to use. The evening staff was not friendly and cannot multi task. No greeting. No smiling and rude. The morning staff was great and although people were standing in line to check in or check out, they were fast!

The food was delicious and it had variety.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Cleanliness. There was a dental floss on the floor and a man's sock in the closet. A woman's hair on the bathroom floor.

The suite was huge--would be excellent for several people.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Trying to find the property as explained above

I was there one night and a very short time, it is a beautiful property, I had a burgerr for dinner with fries that was very good I was on 121, thought the ice machine was too far away in less I missed a closer one.oghy need more light on the access road because even with GPS, we missed your entrance twice, sincerely Steve Ballas

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Would have liked a small bar sink for preparing children's snacks and beverages.

Liked that bedroom and living area were separate, refrigerator and microwave with counter area. Plenty of pillows of varying firmness were comfortable. Large counter area for bathroom made it easier for three adults to get ready the next morning.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

The night receptionist named Gardenia went above and beyond to make our daughter Haumea feel extra welcome when we arrived at 1:30 am and even slipped a lovely good bye letter under our door. This made our stay extra special. Also, Breakfast, business center and swimming pool were above average in this price segment.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Bathroom ceiling had a patch of black mould. Pool area furniture cushions were threadbare

Close to the airport, Sheraton quality with own amenities/suite features. Also the staff allowed us to check in early ....we were leaving at 3am the next morning for our flight and we were exhausted!