Reviews of Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport 4 stars

5.6

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Nice property.
    • Double Suite - Disability Access

Where’s the fire place downstairs? It’s philly, you are in the bar and the noise just filters upwards to then sky and so did the warmth! My neighbors were very annoying. Loud after 10 pm, waking us up at 4 am with loud sexual activity. I eventually banged on the wall but I was wake by then. Just plain rude. Walls too thin for sure.

Staff was friendly, the facility was open and inviting.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The Staff are all very friendly and accommodating to all of...
    • King Suite - Disability Access

The only issue is the hotel's location as it is not easy for UBER drivers to locate as the GPS doesn't lead right to property's entrance. Taxi drivers seem to know how to get there much easier knowing the location.

The Staff are all very friendly and accommodating to all of our needs. Always a pleasant stay!

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Very nice.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

My flight was cancelled and it was a last minute booking. Staff were friendly and assisted in answering all my general questions. Whilst no late restaurant there were options for takeout which staff advised on. Shuttle to airport was great.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

We all had an amazing time.

We did not like the fact that we had to go outside to use the microwave.

We had a double room, the place was clean and sheets were changed daily. We had to use a microwave located next to the Venders machine and the view of the restaurant was amazing. .

OK
    • Double Suite - Disability Access

Was expecting a suite, however, we booked a handicap accessible room. Well, it wasn't a suite misleading information on the booking site. Tub and shower temperature regulator was not operating properly.

Nice folks at reception.

very comfortable bed
    • King Suite - Disability Access

no parking spots eventhough you pay for parking parked in no parking lane the whole time we were there so did many other guests those parking lanes were full as well.

very comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The second room was prefect.
    • Double Suite - Disability Access

The first room was a disability room. Book in error. Hand held shower wouldn’t stay. Water was too hot.The room location was awful. Restaurant food was awful and over price. Tiramisu was smothered with chocolate sauce. Pasta had no sauce or seasoning.

The second room was prefect.

It was good,but could have been better
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the fact , there is no complimentary WiFi and parking. Also the fact that 4p latest they can check out: my flight was delayed outta my control and they still wouldn’t help. Never received requested towels.

I liked the fries and the female bar tender

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

It was clean and quiet.
    • Double Suite - Disability Access

I came down for towels twice and was told someone would bring them up and my whole stay I never received the towels. They also over charged me and still no one have told me why was I charged so much. They prices wasn’t worth it.

It was clean and quiet.

I loved how big our room was.

We were at the Phillies game Saturday night 8/4 and arrived back at 11:02pm. They advertise the bar to be open until 12am. As we hardly step foot in the bar area, the bartender nastily says “I’m closed,” as she’s serving another customer a freshly poured draft beer. As rude as she was, we didn’t even want to question it because her service probably sucks as much as her attitude. When we asked the desk if there was anywhere nearby to grab drinks to celebrate our friend’s birthday, they didn’t offer any suggestions. All they told us was that everything was closed. After a quick google search, the hotel across the parking lot, Aloft, advertised their bar open until 12am as well. We walked in at 11:15pm and were served immediately. Bartender was friendly and professional. The bartender at the Sheraton really put a bad taste in our mouths and next trip we will probably book our stay with Aloft.

I loved how big our room was. Everything was incredibly clean and the beds were so comfortable. The check in and check out process was incredibly easy and they answered all questions we had.

Clean, comfortable spacious room and a great staff!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No access to any restaurants other than on property, or convenience stores if you don’t have a vehicle.

Very accommodating staff, friendly and professional. We missed an international flight so we were forced to stay over in Philly. I was very pleasantly surprised with the hotel. I thought the value was good for a last minute suite. We asked for a late checkout since our flight was not until 650 the next evening and they were kind enough to give us a 3 o’clock check out. The shuttle ran to the airport every 20 mins which was less that a 10 minute ride and the drivers were awesome.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Ehhh I’d go else where if possible
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They do not offer free parking, parking was about $15 a day.No free continental breakfast. No free WiFi, they offered packages that were either $5 or $12. The room i booked on booking.com was different than the room they provided when i checked in, i asked for a king suite with double beds and they gave me a king suite with one bed and a pull out couch. Check in took about 30 min due to them having only one person at the front desk.

The hotel was nice and clean. They provided a free shuttle bus up to 3 miles.

rooms were nice
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff were hit and miss. One gentleman was very nice, the lady that checked us in was a complete crab. I even watched her though out the stay. She was that way to everyone......figure it out 7/24 during the day and afternoon. Paying for parking is ridiculous! Have been to this hotel before, didn't have to pay to park, now you have to pay 12 a night for parking. Why? Just another way to charge you more. Will not be returning due to that fact. I can see in a city setting with limited parking, not in this spacious area. Bad idea!

rooms were nice

Very spacious room, but no added amenities to influence my decision to stay again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The dresser was very dusty, and that the WiFi wasn’t complimentary with the cost of the room

It was hard getting out of the bed each day, way to comfy, but the pillows could stand to be replaced

Booked a 2 double bed and sofa but arrived to a king bed.
    • Club Suite

Booked a 2 double bed and sofa but arrived to a king bed. I stated I was traveling with 3 children. This was not suitable but was told they could not give me this type of room. Very disappointing.

It was a very convenient location for what we needed.
    • Double Suite - Disability Access

It looks like the are updating the property. The main atrium area is a little boring. The rooms are nice. Would of been great to have complimentary breakfast.

It was a very convenient location for what we needed. Easy access to get downtown,airport access and highways. We were only in town overnight after flying in to the area.

Stay here when you're in Philly and drive into the city! Comfy and so worth it!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The food could have been better, but it was average, which to me is acceptable, although when you're overpaying you tend to expect more. Room service staff weren't the friendliest. Cheer up, guys. I tip really well.

The staff was friendly and accommodating for the most part. One room service employee got mad because I called too close to their breakfast cutoff time, but he did get me my eggs in the end, although he expressed his disapproval. Room was spacious and comfy. Bed was very comfy. My room was near an elevator, but because of the room setup and the fact that my sleep area was behind a closed door with the air conditioner running, I could hear NOTHING as far as noise. Parking was easy, although packed I found a spot. Better than parking downtown Philly for sure. And speaking of Philly, 20 minutes to downtown! And for me, I'd rather stay outside of Philly. Felt safer. Room service food wasn't spectacular but it got me fed so I could keep working. I would definitely stay here again!

Disappointed, not up to Sheraton standards.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff was rude upon arrival. Could not find our booking and immediately suggested we try another hotel instead of looking for our reservation. No staff in the restaurant.

Beds were comfortable. Room was large.

When we had to switch rooms, they offered us each...
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Switching the room took entirely too long. When we went to the buffet, we asked repeatedly for new items to come out (they ran out of bacon, pancakes, etc) and were assured they were coming out. They never did. Our server only came to the table once. I was also charged a “levy tax” that they somehow forgot to add to my bill or even tell me about, so I ended up paying even more for our stay.

When we had to switch rooms, they offered us each complimentary breakfast buffets.

The bedding was very nice and comfortable
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pipes in the wall was very noisy whenever other rooms were using the water. Disturbed my relaxation and sleep.

The bedding was very nice and comfortable

I would stay here every time!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Not as pristinely clean as I would have expected in the bathroom. It appeared wiped down but the floor had dirty areas and the tub needed a deeper clean to the grout. Also, paying for wifi seemed at odds with such a nice hotel.

Beautiful hotel with high quality towels and sheets. Decor was high end. Comfortable beds.

If you looking for comfort after a long drive this hotel is not the place.

I reach to Sheraton hotel around 9:00pm with my families and my nieces. We got to the room and it was untidy. The concierge located us to another room next a party room were people was smoking drinking and it was loud. What can't You do better is respect Your guest and provide the services. Just hearing the name of this hotel make me want to purge.

Very Disappointing

Security, staff, cleanliness, everything

My sister and I booked 2 rooms and her room that was given to her was not cleaned. The second room that was given to us after that incident was next to a room where a party was being thrown. There was no security at this location. There were at least 15 people in the room next door, loud music and smoking. We had two small children with us under the age of 10. We did not feel safe. I've heard so many great things about the Sheraton and I was very disappointed at the behavior that I came across. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Kelly review
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The only thing was i got confused with the entrance, and got stuck on the twin bridge going toward south philly

It was very convenient for me, and the property was beautiful

Nice gym and nice restaurant that was open really late.
    • Double Suite - Disability Access

Only issue with the hotel is too little staff at the front desk so check in took at least 30 minutes or more

Nice gym and nice restaurant that was open really late.

Overall decent experience
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Some lights in my room didnt work at times other lights flickered, for the money i found the food to be off putting. My bed was horribly uncomfortable.

The staff was friendly, the pool was clean as well as the room

I enjoyed staying on the 8th floor just because of the club room emoloyees.
    • Club Suite

On the first night of my stay I tried calling room service from the room phone. I ended up having to use my cell phone. And when I did get through to room service, the person at the other end seemed rude,dismissive,and I felt like my call was bothersome to them. And, the French fries were cold.

I stayed on the 8th floor. And I must say the club room employees,kia,asissa,and another fine employee were so friendly and accommodating. They seemed to really enjoy their job and cared about the guests comfort. Meeting them was the best part of my stay.

Clean enough for our needs though not everything we hoped for.

Staff though always nice, were poorly organized. Gone all day, returned to uncleaned room one day, next day provided two towels for three people. Called front desk and house keeping for info on dry cleaning no one would answer. Finally we asked at the desk about dry cleaning, their answer didn't match the document provided in room, we just took it to dry cleaners ourselves.

Stayed here for the double room feature, which was really nice. Breakfast in restaurant was good.

Stay was great, no major concerns other then pricing
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Food at the hotel is way too expensive and should be included when you pay for your room. Or at least a voucher. Paying for parking is also ridiculous. As many times as I h e stayed at hotels I have never had to pay for parking.

Bed super comfortable. Very convenient location to everything. Staff went out of their way to make me comfortable and to help make my stay better. They were truly amazing

it was okay it could've been better . on behalf of my room but I loved the hotel I hq

The staff was rude . They also said you'll need too hire new people... my beds wasnt made right I had to make them over and as I pull the sheets down it look as though there was pubic hair in the sheets.

The room was nice the beds was very comfortable .

Not to Sheraton
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

No breakfast included, no wifi included, the pool was overrun with guests and not very clean, the room's bathroom wasn't very clean, there was a mechanical room nearby that made noise every 10 min, and we had no way to access the different TV inputs for our laptops. Not a great value for the money and not the quality I would expect of a Sheraton.

Staff was helpful when asked.

Just to sleep and run
    • Club Suite

The pool was closed, the room didn't have two queens and sofa as I reserved and the breakfast probably it's the worst I never eat. There were also many children running through the corridors early in the morning and nobody take care of that.

Over all my stay was excellent and I plan on getting away every chance I get.

The only complaint was the prices for room service the cheese steaks are about $20.00 a piece I ordered 4 cheese steaks and a few drinks and it came up to $107.00 next time we will order out or bring more of our own food.

Everything was great and to top it off my family and I left some belongings in our room inside the safe not only was I able to Get our belongings back but the receptionist Kareem took me up to the room and helped me retrieve our belongings from the safe.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was nothing that I disliked at all I will say that the young lady at the front desk was not very courteous the first time we stayed there we had was very very nice courteous people at the front desk but I didn't let it get to me it's not your fault as a whole if someone's in a bad mood..🙄🖒

Rooms/suite amazing and cozy..The restaurant very nice..our waiter was amazingly nice and courteous one of the best way to cut ever had very pleasant Great service good food despite the fact that I'm home and you was not available due to the snow this was our second visit to that Sheraton and will be in town again and have already booked the Sheraton Airport once again thank you for your hospitality!

Had to wait til The next morning to get wash cloths room...

Had to wait til The next morning to get wash cloths room wasn’t ready til 6:00 was suppose to be at 3 claim they short of staff then they made me check out at 1:30 I should of got a later check out the pool had way to much chlorine it couldn’t even stay in there over all stay way horrible

I will be back again for relaxation. Just going to close my eyes and dream of the hot tub.

There was no hot tub or Jacuzzi. When I asked why. The front desk evening manager said well we got rid of it during renovations. My feelings are; you're supposed to up grade not go backwards.

The majority of the staff were friendly. Talked with a smile. Answered any questions I had politely.

The stay was ok the staff were ok except the one who checked me in... I am beyond bothered..
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was celebrating my 4 year anniversary so I planned on decorating with balloons. Nowhere on the site does it say no balloons. Once I check in they have this paper that I was asked to sign stating that there is no tolerance for party wear such as cake, cupcakes, balloons, streamers nothing. So I ask the staff why isn’t this on the site. She simple replies she does not know. Meanwhile I had a car full of balloons I felt really inconvenience and she was rude also. Basically stating “if you want to cancel the room you can” which in other words I would still get charged for it.. I willl NEVER stay there again!!!!

The room

Facilities great, personnel I found seriously lacking. I will never come here again
    • Double Suite - Disability Access

The hostess when I check in was very rude and showed very poor customer service skills. I didn't check in until almost 5am and her first words were " you still have to check out by 11am today!" But I had a six day stay. If you had asked my name and looked it up before you started trying to kick me out, if you had attempted a little customer service you would have known that. When I walked in o had to coax the lady out the back room to get her assistance. She was just sitting there instead of coming to the desk to offer her help. That's not what a concierge does. Didn't tell me breakfast hours, didn't tell me the kitchen would be shut down for breakfast for a day.

The room was excellent. Beds comfortable and clean. It was so cold outside the room I didn't go out much.

want a refund waste of money hotel was cold kids couldnt swim
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

That it was cold like being outside in the lobby hallway of rm pool felt like was outside, shouldnt even have a indoor pool no jacuzzi or heated pool the degrees in pool area is like being outside the water was cold all kids got in for about 10mins and got out crying cause it was cold i went to desk they said heat was on the rooms was cold i only booked rm to take kids swimming wasted money they could not swim the yrs i been going there even in the water it was never that cold i want a refund because kids couldnt swim no heat thru out hotel it was on but it was like it wasnt will be writing corporate

The color change

Pool was so cold, all my kids got sick and they didnt want to go the next day.
    • Club Suite

I booked the room for myself and kids. I obviously noted how many kids I have as thats how its done thru booking.com. When I arrived they told me i had a king bed only, was able to correct it there myself. Next morning went for continental breakfast and was told I have to pay $10 per child as I am only allowed 1 besides myself. Ended up going to diner and spending $50.

Quiet as its by airport instead of busy city or downtown.

Convenient to metro Philadelphia & airport.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Daughter ordered breakfast from flyer to place on door handle. She forgot to put the name & room number. Although it was our mistake, feel the staff could have taken the extra step to put down the room number & look up our name but did not. Once we called & figured out what happened, we did not have time to wait for breakfast to be prepared. She was disappointed to not have a hot breakfast.

Ease of getting around the metro Philadelphia area.

The actual hotel is nice and clean
    • Club Suite

Staff was rude often. Didn’t have extra blankets towels or wash clothes. Was given wrong room twice and didn’t receive the correct one..had to settle.

The actual hotel is nice and clean

Never going back to that hotel again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I asked for my room to be cleaned since I was going to attend the business meeting for the next 4 hours, when i got back it was not cleaned and I went down to the receptionist and she said I told them and there is nothing more I can do. I am from South Africa and by that time I got back I was supposed to sleep because of time differences.

The bed was clean and the pillows were like sleeping on a...
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I noticed hair in the bathroom on the sink and in the tub. The hair was not mine as my hair is completely braided. Otherwise the room appeared clean. Also my room had lights that didn't work, not a major issue for me because I was there only one day.

The bed was clean and the pillows were like sleeping on a cloud which is what I needed after the flights I was on.

Very clean, great staff, nice location, will stay again!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a receptionist who's hospitality was amazing! I think her name was Either Brenda or Debra, very nice girl. She made my friend and I feel very welcome!

Staff were rude & not attending to our needs.

Staff were rude & not attending to our needs. The fridge did not work, the fire alarm went off several times and the hotel ran out of face towels.

I still enjoyed my stay. Other than the dirty sheets it was fine
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The sheets had blood stain on it. No complimentary breakfast. Painters in the lobby. Had to go around the scaffolding. Painters fumes were in the lobby. Renovations were going on the whole time we were there

Comfortable. Bed is nice.

Dissapointing, see above
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We booked with anticipation to use hot tub to sooth injuries. Website indicated it was available, when we arrived we were told it has been out of service since Dec. web site did not indicate this. We drove 75 miles out of our way only to be dissapointed. No rate reduction was offered. Plus kids running around in the middle of the night knocking on doors to borrow coffee, really. We got no rest, I complained to staff. Staff was very accommodating.

Great location lacking perks.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was extra money. Food was overpriced [$7 for a half melted scoop of vanilla ice cream] $12 per night for mediocre Wi-Fi and $12 for parking. Indoor pool was not heated.

The hotel was located near the highway and also accommodated my family of 5 with no problems. The room was spacious and clean.

Very good hotel for an unexpected night's layover. Certainly worth a pre or post stop.

If they included a continental breakfast.

Close to the airport and extremely handy when my night flight was cancelled. Late minute booking but the staff were prepared for my arrival.

Never Again! Not worth the $$$
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Construction everywhere. Had to pay fofor parking and breakfast. The cooling system was loud and kept us up all night. The bedroom door couldn't close and would get stuck if you attempted to do so. The food at the lounge was limited,bc they just reopened. I had to ask for towels after my room was "clean". There was very little places to park. The entry gate was broken so anyone could just come in. They only allow 4 pool passes, even though it was 5 of us. There was a fridge,but no micowave in the room. 😲😲😲

Because of our problems we were told we would be...
    • Double Suite - Disability Access

1. Fixed reservations were changed to no reservations without our knowledge. 2. Reservations was for 2 rooms both were canceled. CANCELLATION NOT KNOWN UNTIL ARRIVAL. 3. Reservation emphasized the need for wheelchair accessibility. Of course substitute room was not accessible. 4. Needing to spend time changing rooms could not spend desired time at the Art Museum. 5. Very STRESSFUL and EXHAUSTING on a person with Multiple Sclerosis.

Because of our problems we were told we would be accommodated with breakfast sausage sandwiches, but no one told day shift. We didn't get any. That was one of the many disappointments .

Ups and downs

Apparently, Booking.com doesn't include breakfast, despite the advertising that it was included. We were dismayed at a $30 bill for 2 bowls of oatmeal and a yogurt. Luckily, the hotel compensated our costs as their hot water was out of commission that morning due to lobby renovations.

The living room suite area was large as well as the bedroom. It was very comfortable. The hotel dinner was delicious.

Will never book again.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under MAJOR renovations. No amenities where available, like the pool, which was the reason I booked the hotel. The bath tub leaked and there were a bunch of hidden fees not advertised on the website.

Bitter Sweet

No notification on booking.com that the hotel had construction.

The hotel is nice. The construction makes it hard to rate. The rooms are comfortable and clean lobby messy alot of dust. Booking.com did not state that there was construction going on at the site.

"Nothing I cam do about it"-Front desk

The indoor pool was closed. This was not mentioned on the website. The ice machines were broken. No cold water. No coffee in the room. I called the front desk about these issues and was told there is not anything they can do about it.

I like the location. The room was comfortable.

Beautiful room, pet friendly, but overpriced at the time of our stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They were doing construction and all that was available was the room no pool, food, bar anything. Only food available was an overpriced vending machine. If I had know this before I booked I would of picked a different hotel. Didn't even get a discount for the inconvenience

Beautiful room plenty of space and you felt like you were home. Big plus on being pet friendly.

why couldnt some one call me to tell me instead of waiting til i get there after a 5 hour drive
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

i booked this trip early May now i show up at the end of the month and they are doing construction inside so no pool access all i was offered was my money back and it was memorial day weekend how was i gonna find another place last minute with everything i needed i already did that a month ago so thanks for booking me nothing but a room i could have done that will not use booking.com again they had all the time in the world to inform me that the pool would not be available ohh yeah no free wifi no free parking and no pool thanks booking dot naaaaaaaaaa

This property is undergoing a remodel.

This property is undergoing a remodel. The pool was closed and the only food was from the one restaurant that was open. Could not get a snack or a soda. Had I known this I would have booked elsewhere. I also thought I booked a room with a sofa bed for our family of 5 but didn't get that and a rollaway bed was $20 extra.

Sucked!
    • Club Suite

Staff gave us a room people were already staying in!we got screamed at because we were trying to come into their room we were told was ours! Theu gave us vouchers to eat breakfast. The food was cold. And flys were in the dining area all over the food. Not to mention construction going on.

The bed was comfortable

Maybe after the renovations, they'll get the rest up to standard.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The lady at reception was unwelcoming, never made eye contact once. Her clothes was dirty and looked like it came out of the washing basket. Was greated with a, "your rooms not ready yet, come back in 40 mins", without looking at me, asking who I am, or checking my reservation. (Did the exact same thing to a couple who walked in 5 mins after me. My bathroom wasn't properly cleaned, with the toilet seat still up and dust on the toilet and vanity. Wait till the renovations are done, it will spoil your opinion of the hotel.

Airport shuttle. Close proximity to the airport. Both Shutlle drivers were great. Nice to be contaced ahead of arrival to inform me of the renovations and provide me with the opportunity to book at an alternative hotel.

The bed was very comfortable, room was spacious and the...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No warning that the hotel was under construction until I got there. Limited parking and I had to park farther from front door than I liked. Asked for a wake up call and didn't get it.

The bed was very comfortable, room was spacious and the coffee was good quality in the room

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Comfortable stay with very clean beautiful room
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Didn't like that I told after paying in advance that it was under construction.....my initial check in I lugged my 2 heavy bags to the 6 floor only to find out I was given a key to a room that was still occupied and was able to enter ..had to carry my heavy bags back down stairs for another room then back to New room on 6 floor...I was not happy with front desk response​ when I confronted hrs later

Loved the cleanliness and design

4.0
    Issues that we incurred were handled appropriately.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Was unaware the property was in the midst of MAJOR renovations to lobby, swimming pool, whirlpool, dining area. Thus, not usable. Arrived first overnight at 12 midnight- shower pressure minimal, shower faucet and shower head loose, tv in suite inoperative. Saturday morning, while applying makeup, portion of shower ceiling fell into tub.

Issues that we incurred were handled appropriately. We were comped one night and moved to another room.

I would wait for the remodel to be completed before staying here!

Hotel under MAJOR remodel. We were offered "free wi-fi and free parking" to compensate about 4 days before our arrival. Obviously, this extensive remodel has been going on for some time and that was not conveyed in the original booking. The rate should have been altered, and free wi-fi.....really? This should be part of every hotels amenities in this day and age. In room coffee was not a complete package - no sugar/creamer offered.

Good airport access. Room was comfortable and clean.

The property was conveniently located to the airport
    • Double Suite - Disability Access

Staff fluctuated between amazing and attitudish. Understanding they were under construction the noise level was acceptable. In the suite itself the handle for the hallway sink faucet came off in my hand as well as the faucet handles in the bathroom were unstable and difficult to turn on and off

The property was conveniently located to the airport

Don't use booking or go to the Sheraton hotel
    • Double Suite - Disability Access

Everything I was unsatisfied from the time I got to the hotel.dont

The service was awful, found out on the day I got there that they were under construction, no pool. I ask could I get a refund, they stated it would take about 5 to 8 days to get my money back. I spoke to someone in booking they were no help. For now on I will do my own booking. The hotel put the blame on booking and booking put the blame on the hotel so you know I got nothing back but it's ok I will never recommend no one to either.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

If you want to have a relaxing, clean and reasonably priced experience, DON'T stay at the Sheraton!
    • Double Suite - Disability Access

The renovation going on, the price was ridiculous for the room. Was charged twice for parking and only stayed one night. We end up staying only one night because of the dirty room that was initially given to us, the staff attitude about the renovation going on and the ridiculous price for the room. Had I known the hotel was doing renovations, I would not have booked a room there. The rest of our stay we decided that I would stay with family and my sister checked into The Four Points Downtown.

The first room suckedface! The second room was better with the separation of the beds. The room had the bathroom between the bedrooms, which made it have a little more space.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Stay there after the construction is done.

In the middle of the night until the time we checked out, the fire alarm went off in the room every 15 minutes. Not aware construction was going on, it was dusty and messy. Staff did try to compensate us for the alarm issue with some reward points. The "water saving" sink was absolutely disguating, the water would not drain and tho a good idea it was bad in real life.carpet needed to vacuumed it was super dirty, my clean feet (after shower) were grossly covered in filth and hair when I walked from bathroom to bed.

The room was well designed and comfortable.staff was friendly enough.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Good stay at Sheraton Suites
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

During the booking process we were lead to believe that breakfast was included but it was not, It was a nice continental setup, but for the offerings I thought it was pricey. We were never informed, until arrival, that there would be construction going on and that due to the construction the pool and hot tub would not be available during our stay.

The accommodations were great and the staff was very friendly/helpful. The proximity to the airport made getting to our flight the next day a breeze. They have a nice "Executive suite" were a computer and printer are available for guest to use (free for 45 minutes) and a printer (5 sheets of grayscale free) which was very helpful to us in online "check in" for our flight and printing our boarding passes.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Comfy close to PHL
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The entire hotel is under construction. I had no issues with noise as they working stopped around 5pm and I was long gone before they started the next day. I can see it's going to be really really nice when it's all completed. It needed an update and I can't wait to see the final look!!!!

I always love the bedding here. Location to and from the airport is great and the shuttle service is super easy.

Think twice before booking!
    • King Suite - Disability Access

I didn't like that the hotel was under construction. I wouldn't have chosen it, had I known that. Although the front desk staff were very pleasant, they were absolutely of no help when asked for restaurants around the hotel. Even when I asked about taking an Uber they offered no help. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything around the hotel, so it would be nice if the staff had some suggestions as to where to go. Quite frankly, I'm not sure I would stay here again. As a member of the Sheraton points program, during this time of construction, you would think as a courtesy you would offer additional points to members.

Easy access to the property. I do love the bedding, pillows and towels.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

A hotel to be avoided!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

1) The hotel was under renovation. Swimming pool and jacuzzi were closed. Since the renovation has been going for sometime, I expect that I should have been informed of this material fact and would have chosen a different hotel. 2) The Wifi was down on April 25th. Staff mentioned it happened one tine last week. 3) The main restaurant was closed and their is a cafeteria-type restaurant and food were overdozed with cooking oil. 4) Although agreeing for the environmentally green option, they didn't replenish the water bottles, tea and coffee refills and soap bars. 5) The faucets in the small kitchenette area were broken and those in the bathroom were loose.

Hotel staff were very helpful when asked for help.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Great location, currently being renovated

The property is undergoing renovation. They made an effort to notify you when the workers began and did their best to make the stay pleasant. I was made aware of this when booking and also when I checked in. Had an early morning flight so i did not experience the noise.

The rooms were upgraded because of the renovations. The room was clean, great bed, and wonderful staff! They made an effort to notify you when the workers began.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

The bed was comfortable.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One employee was nasty while I was checking out. The shower head was coming out of the wall. They wasn't anything open because of construction.

The bed was comfortable.