Reviews of Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas 4 stars

8800 Vistana Centre Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32821, USA

#41 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The bars were understaffed and as many people wanted cocktails we sometimes had to wait a long time ( we even gave up on a couple of occasions) The restaurants were very poor in terms of quality of food, service and menu choice. Very disappointing. The take out from Applebys which is opposite was far better. The wine was extortionately expensive. Even more than a bottle of the same wine on 5th Avenue in Naples!! (Bahamas Breeze on opposite side of the road is the best local restaurant. ) Just be aware that this is a ‘timeshare’ type property and they will want you to attend an optional sales meeting ( but they give you $100-120 for the 1.5 hour meeting) I suggest taking the $100 cash rather than the $120 which has to be spent in $20 lots on the site.

Great location. Great base for all Orlando activities. The concierge staff were brilliant. They were quick to respond and sort out any of our queries. 7 very good swimming pools offering various facilities e.g. waterfalls, children’s areas, adult only, hot tubs, volleyball, with bars and amusements near by. Lots of sun beds. Good supply of towels but lack of independent parasols. Lovely comfortable, well furnished, 2 bed apartment . Coffee/tea is supplied when you arrive and if you need more just ring the front desk as it is not replenished automatically. Excellent taxi service both around the site (only tip the driver) and also around the local areas. (Good rates)

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I liked all the pools! The food was really good at the super pool! They had a lot of activities for the kids too. They're beds were crazy comfortable and everyone was extremely nice!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The most awesome place staff friendly housekeeping awesome alot of stuff to do in the resort n out so close to Disney plus they can help you with discount tickets

• One-Bedroom Villa

Some of the resort rules are a little strange. You must call and ask for coffee everyday; the housekeeping doesn't automatically leave it even if there is none. Makes no sense. You have to ask for shampoo, please! We even left a note asking for coffee each day and the front desk plainly told us 'housekeeping doesn't respond to notes', really? I bet they respond to that 'tip' envelope you leave everyday. Ridiculous to have to call and request it every day.

Cleanliness. Units were nice and very well kept. Beds were comfortable.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Some minor maintenance issues (phones not working) but nothing that would not Keep me from coming back

Excellent Location. Very comfortable Villas. Lots of space and fully equiped.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

We arrived at around 8pm after traveling with two young kids. We were given a room in the back corner of the resort basically overlooking a highway. We had to request a different room and pack everything back up to move. The room we originally received should have a disclaimer that the enclosed porch is unusable.

The pool was nice and the room spacious.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Having to two Sheraton Resort Vistana with “Villa” in the name in the same are is incredibly misleading. All of our soccer team stayed at the other Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villa but us which was incredibly frustrating. When I told the staff they pretended they didn’t hear because clearly they are used to having frustrated customers all the time. Never staying at a Sheraton hotel again. Our soccer team has vowed to do the same and relate their experience to other teams in our club in Tampa.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

i prepaid and then was charged at check out. three weeks later i am still waiting for a refund. i have called three times and every time the property says they can see the overpayment and they will request a refund and i am still waiting.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Our room was a little dirty (dead bug on the ledge next to the bath tub...ewww!), but we did get to check in an hour early so maybe they weren’t ready for us.

Perfect for a family getaway! Conveniently located off of I-4, close to Disney Parks and a variety of restaurants.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Building 10 ran out of shampoo. Needed blanket for hideaway bed.

Location great and roomy. Building 10 ran out of shampoo. Dishwasher soap dispenser needed to be tweaked. Bright rooms, big bathtub, but didn't have time to use it. 2 vanities a plus along with shower and toilet in separate room.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

My room smelled like cigarette smoke even though it was a non smoking room. The housekeeper came and sprayed the room and it worked for a little while. When I got home the next day my clothes that were in my luggage smelled of cigarettes. My allergies flared up due to the smell. The room was nice as well as the beds were very comfortable.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

It doesnt have cleaning service during your stay.

The place has plenty facilities and the room/apt was very comfortable. It was aprox 15/20m to Disney, quite close

• Two-Bedroom Villa

less than up front about the "deal" offered ....timeshare presentation in small print, c'mon

general store on site was nice...a little pricey, but nice

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The amount of maintenance, our main pool was closed for repair works near to the market store at the start. Power and water were being tested on a couple of days fortunately we were out during the scheduled works so no major impact for us

Location, 2 bedroom villas were a good size and made our stay very comfortable. Lots of space for children to wander around👍

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Some of the people who came in to change bedding, leave fresh towels were not the friendliest. Ask to be near the water with a view, had a small pond out back the first day that smelled like sulfur. Next day they turned on a fountain in the pond and the smell went away, no big deal but not really the water view we were hoping for.

We had one child under 5 years of age but he was under the weather almost the whole time so we spent alot of time at the resort. We found several of the cleaning people to be a little on the rude side especially the last day. Several others were just ok. The rooms were very clean and large screen TV in living room was plus because we had to spend so much time watching it. Had trouble finding anyone who could tell us where the best pools were, finally last day found one as we were about to leave that had bar and waterfalls. Would make pools easier to find kind on maps, kind hidden by shrubbery and what not. Very clean overall, close to Disney and Disney Springs, Premium shopping outlet, food, etc. Had 24-hour security for complex, very friendly people at gates, always said hello. Would stay again! Completely stocked kitchen with all dishes we ever needed.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The queue to speak to staff was always 20 minutes long at the welcome centre. Concierge were not able to help with any room queries, not even what time check out was.

Great resort. Perfect.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Bed bugs were found in the villa. We were all bitten numerous times (for example, my daughter had more than 50 bites). The hotel treated our clothing before leaving but multiple items were damaged during the process. It has been 2 weeks since we left and we have not received any response regarding the damaged clothing yet. No response to my emails asking about this.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Cleaning wasn’t so good, but we made it happen for us.

We love the apartment size. We had a 2 bed 2 bath condo. Also the out side property/yard is beautiful.

• One-Bedroom Villa

I think the parking was a little tough because it was a fist come first serve with limited stalls. But it wasn't too bad.

Loved the property! It was very clean and very huge. The staff was very friendly. And our room was perfect! I'd highly recommend for anyone to stay there especially those with family. We enjoyed using the kitchen and dining space in the 1 bedroom suite. And it's just a 10 minute drive away from Disneyworld.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Roaches in the master bedroom, the outlet next to the bed where I needed to plug in my cpap machine was loose. I asked them to replace it they didn’t. I thought they had and when I went to bed the plug fell out while I was asleep and I slept all night with my mask on and not getting any air. I had a terrible headache the whole next day. I stop breathing as it is from sleep apnea and then to sleep all night with no air I could have died. We ate at Zimmies I had sliders the buns were stale and the fries were greasy. The final straw I asked for a 5am wake up call we had an early flight home and we didn’t get the call. We had to really scramble to make our flight.

The resort is beautiful, the villa was nice and roomy, the bed was comfortable

• One-Bedroom Villa

Location of my room. Was under stairs. Had 6 windows and every window looked out into air conditioning units. Most units had a screened in porch, mine did not. Bathroom was excessively small and unit had one small Morrow located in bathroom. Shower doors were glass so limited use of one person getting ready and another showering. All the outlets in the unit were very loose. Charging a cell overnight loses a problem. The cube Woolley fall out of wall on its own Had multiple chargers and happened to all of them.

Convenient location to all parks. Pretty setting

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The comforter my son slept under looked like someone slaughtered something on it very very passed that housekeeping would put something that nasty back on a bed

We loved it and would go back all amenities were what we expected

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The front desk staff were not very responsive or helpful, however the concierge staff were friendly (but made a point to note that they were separate from the front desk staff). If you make any special requests (i.e. requesting a crib), you need to be sure to remind the staff of your request and ask again that it be placed in your room and then maybe call again to follow-up. We found a spider in one of our beds, but other than that it was well-cleaned. The accommodations are not well sound-proofed between floors, but they are well sound-proofed within the unit (we could not hear our children from the other room of our unit, but we could hear the music, walking and hot tub jets from the unit above us).

The rooms were spacious and beds comfortable. We had plenty of space for our family of 5. The kitchen was well-stocked with the dishware and utensils we needed. The furniture was sturdy and comfortable. The resort also provided a small dish soap in the kitchen and shampoo/conditioner/soap in the bathrooms.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Pulled a couple long hairs from our bed. Didn't have a blanket for the pullout bed but was able to get one quickly after calling.

Only went to one pool but it was great for my family. Our villa was close to the pool and playground as well as the market.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Mattress was very uncomfortable. Also the mattress cover could be updated! I would say NEW MATTRESS are needed at least for the villa I stayed in.

The layout of the room was beautiful!

• One-Bedroom Villa

We arrived early, they told us they would call us when our room was ready and bring us our keys. They did not, and we had to go back to the fromt desk, and restand IN LINE.. redoung the process AGAIN.

Clean

• One-Bedroom Villa

Great location close SeaWorld, Animal Kingdom, and Volcano Bay. Our villa was walking distance to one of the main swimming pools which worked great having a seven year old. Went grocery shopping the first night and the full kitchen worked great for making meals. We were upgraded for the same price to a two bedroom which worked out great giving us a little more room. Beds were very comfortable!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Honestly, everything was great! But being a first time guest, I would have appreciated more info at check in. They wonan wasn't that friendly (the guy next to her was very friendly and informative) and she didn't give me any info as to housekeeping (I didn't know I take care of garbage and where to get bags) and didn't explain the different pools and how to get to them or the restaurants. I had to watch the tv and decide and then use my map and got lost a little. But overall, a fabulous stay!!

The size of the villa was awesome. All of the stuff in the kitchen that was provided was great. The cleanliness was excellent. LOVED the spa tub. My kids loved it so much they wanted to stay at the villas instead of go to one of the parks again.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Quiet setting off the main road...well kept grounds and pristine facilities...very spacious room was well equipped...easy to access many restaurants and major highway...would definitely visit again.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

pillows where a little too soft, but that's nit picky.

We like everything about our stay. from the way you got us in our villa right away, to the great location to everything. thanks again, we will defiantly be staying with you again.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The only thing I didn’t like is that I wasn’t told anything about a security hold on my card. I was actually told that when I swiped my card it was just to confirm it’s the card I had used online.

I loved this stay! I was very happy and relaxed. I will be telling many and suggest they vacation here.

• One-Bedroom Villa

I was very sure that one voice massage in the last day of my stay tell me that I'll receive gift or voucher with 100$ from Anna in the reception once I checkout, the only thing I receive is only photo session coupon which I take it in my first day, I've tell Anna about she didn't believe me.

Everything, very suitable for family. Recommend for anyone to check the phone for any voice massage, you don't want to miss them.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

We extended our stay but they did not clean the room. They try to get money out of you in any possible way. Water pressure in bathrooms week.

Location, size of rooms, parking, security.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Units were older so there were a few problems with lighting and the plug outlets all lose. Hard to charge your phone or any electronics brought with us.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

If you don't have a car this property could be difficult, shuttles take a lot of time, just to go from your room to the main lobby would be a pain. Room needs to have basics like creamer, butter etc especially in the villas. The maps of the property are confusing and the wait time at the lobby is something that needs to be looked into, check in should not be 30 mins wait. Breakfast cost 20$ per head but has very little options, just having an ommelettes guy is not good enough.

Closer to Disney

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The rooms were beautiful but not as clean as they should’ve been. They were very dusty as if they hadn’t been dusted in months.

The kids liked the Mickey Mouse Waffle makers.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The food at the restaurant was so bad we didn’t finish it, for the cost it should be much much better. Wasted like 60.00 for nothing would never eat at the property again ever.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

There was no information about the different facilities and services available. Shame because we found out on the day before we were leaving. We would love a chance to to visit to experience the resort properly.

The amount and quality of facilities were amazing.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Breakfast at Zimmies OK but expensive if you were buying (we had vouchers) and there are better restaurants and service.

Apartment facilities are really comfortable and spacious

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Our room was dirty and clearly hadn't been used for a while. It was very dusty.

The bed was amazing! So comfy! The views were lovely and all the swimming pools were fab 😊

• One-Bedroom Villa

No toiletries, bath robe, slippers, no commute facilities, rude staff, do not allow check in until 4, check out is too early at 10; no life guards at the pool, only one restaurant in this big resort

Swimming pools

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The young lady charged me double for my stay at checkin. I think she was new. My checking account was depeleted and i was unable to buy tickets to the parks. I called my bank and they asked for an authorization number to undo the transaction immediately so my funds would be available and i would not have to wait 7 to 10 days. The manager worked with me and my bank on fixing the mistake the young lady made and i was happy after that.

Beautiful gorgeous propertywoth a lot of amenities.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Tried to contact guest service a few times and no one answered. Called about where all hot tubs were and neglected to inform me about the 2 at lakes villas. I feel there was not enough staff to clean tables or to assist the bar and restaurant. No way of cleaning the barbecue.

Rooms were clean. Plenty of things to do at the resort. Do like having the barbecue. Like all the pools. Like to see the security. Nice and close to the attrctions. Nice there are shuttles to take you to the other pools.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Our door was broken like it had been kicked in. The water was cold for a day and a half. The dishwasher wasn't working. We only got one coffee packet for a 3 day stay.

Nice size condo for the price. The pool was excellent. Bed were comfortable.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I would prefer less vehicle presence in the hotel.

Very nice location, close to the parks and outlets. Quite convenient for families. Room/Villa full equipped

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Very clean facility and beautiful resort. The landscaping is beautiful and you feel like your away from the hustle bustle to rest and relax. Very quiet resort even with all of the families there.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Dirty tea pot with old tea in it. Very dirty air vents caused poor sleeping. Shower door in bathroom broken. Dirty extra blanket. Staff busy in trying to sell time share stuff

Rooms were big

• One-Bedroom Villa

The location was perfect for visiting Disney. The 1 bedroom villa was perfect for our family of 4. The kids loved the different pools, and it was nice to have a small playground near each as well. Every staff member we spoke with was knowledgeable, friendly, and super helpful. Definitely looking forward to booking here again in two years!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Needed more pots, pans to cook with. Could have used basic supplies like a sponge and dish soap. Coffee pot did not have a carafe. Would have like to use regular coffee and not the pods from Starbucks.

The number of pools and activities was great! Beach towels were a very nice service. Bars at every pool was convenient. Beautiful grounds. Great for kids!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

There was nothing I didn't like

It was beautiful spacious a lot of activities on the property area absolutely beautiful plus the bathtub Spa that's a plus

• One-Bedroom Villa

There was no water in the room and no way to get any. I arrived at 10:30 at night and there was no way to get any food either. No restaurants are open, no room service, no vending machines. So I just starved went without water for the night. Finding the building was a nightmare as well. It's a very huge place, with convoluted turns and parking areas that look like turn roads. Eventually I found building 8, only to see the posted stree-view room numbers were not matching mine. Turns out my building 8 was a separate building across the street and a full building down. I had to walk around a while to find it.

Like a palace. Huge. Full kitchen, washer dryer.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

While checking in staff is trying to sign you up for sales pitch that is annoying. Instead they should ask you via e mail prior to arrival if you would be interested.

Clean and well maintained place. Close to main routes. Close to grocery shopping, restaurants. 5 minutes to Disney Springs and Disney attractions.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The unit itself was not up to standard of what I have experienced before, for a self catering unit to not have an egg lifter is poor. Our fourth stay was not the charm this time, unit could be cleaner as well.

All the onsite amenities and the convenience of the location

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I enjoyed our stay-nice 2 bedroom clean villa was beautifully decorated, nice view of pond, close to pool. Staff was excellent-will stay again & highly recommend. Kitchen had pans, utensils, glasses-just well stocked. Washer & dryer in unit-nice patio (1st floor). Gated security.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Front desk staff did not tell us about the rewards program, which we could have earned a free nights stay with the amount we spent on the property. Also, there were tiny red ants all over the bathrooms and kitchen.

Front desk were friendly, was easy to walk to pools and restaurants.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The fitness equipment needs to be better maintained. I enjoy working out and found some of the fitness bikes not working properly or needed parts replaced. Some of the cables on the weight machines were worn and needed to be replaced so they moved smoothly. There were many other pieces of equipment for use so I was able to have a good workout.

We always enjoy our stay at Vistana. The staff is always pleasant and very helpful. If we needed anything we called Guest services and they brought it to us right away. In all we could have stayed at the resort and not needed to venture out for food and enjoyment. We do enjoy dining out at many of the restaurants nearby.

The accommodations.

After I complained they moved me to a building with an elevator.how did you think almost 70 year old folks could drag their suitcase to the 2nd floor without askingm

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The bed comforter was dirty n not sure why I itched when sleeping on the sheets also I saw a couple little spots of blood on comforter

Everything was nice and c

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The eggs at the breakfast buffet were runny and the sausage was a little overcooked (but the omelets made up for that). It would have been nice if some of the resort extras - like the little bar by the pool - was open later. I didn't like the attempt to get you to attend their timeshare presentation when you check in. The only other thing I can think of is the furniture in the living room was not very comfortable to lounge on but we weren't sitting around a lot.

Terrific value. Clean and fresh feeling throughout. Zero signs of any critters or bugs. Having a store on-site was wonderful. A lot of people around yet very quiet. TV was a great size and perfect for watching the Olympics here and there. Showers were wonderful and the water jets in the tub were a nice bonus.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The beds were really comfortable. Rooms equipped with everything you need. Hotel facilities amazing and staff extremely friendly! Will definitely go back again!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The pool was below our expectations. We've stayed at other properties in the area with much more amazing pools. The pool was just standard pool. If you are heading out to do other Orlando things like Disney and just need a place to crash, this place is for you.

Accommodations were lovely. We stayed in a spacious 2 bedroom unit with full kitchen.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Noise level was loud. The villa we were in was next to the road. They had seven pools on property. Finding a pool that wasn't packed and not loud with children was a problem for a couple.

Clean area and the villa had a lot of room. Location was close for shopping, eating out, and Disney Springs.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The stay was absolutely amazing, I wish I could of stayed longer and will definitely come back again! I have never met such a kind and friendly staff that made me and my boyfriend feel like we were at home

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The bus service to Walt Disney Workd was $10 per person. However, the location, size of room, and cleanliness made it a perfect room for us! I will be looking for this property again!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Salads poolside need sprucing up. Old lettuce used in a Greek salad. Other than that the sheraton quality of food is there. Breakfast buffett was excellent.

We enjoyed the pools and spacious 2 br unit. We will be coming back.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

We didn’t have a copy of he events that were happening on site until around the 2nd day we were there.

We got the ground floor as we requested and everything was very clean and comfy

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Our roon was in building Fountain 45. Avoid this building, since the master bedroom faces directly to the freeway and it is so noisy 24/7. Couldn't sleep even though we used earplugs.

We had two bedroom villa, it was spacious and great! Good beds and all the amenities you need.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Housekeeping didn't match this hotel's status. Apartment was not well maintained. Although we were always listened by the staff coordinator.

Size of the room, equipment, views, amenities

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I could not print my boarding pass at either of the facilities prior to my flight. It was frustrating and there was no one to help.

The rooms were beautiful and spacious. The pools were beautiful.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Housekeeping was horrible , we checked into a room that was not properly cleaned the main king bed looked like they didn’t change the sheets from the prior guest. The sheets had hair everywhere from previous guest. The sofa bed when unfolded was full of food. When called front desk about this they didn’t even offer to change our room for the inconvenience being that it was 11pm at night . A housekeeper showed up who didn’t feel like working she kept questioning if we had used to the room like if we were lying. When we told her about the king bed having someone else hair she responded with oh you want me to change sheets.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

We did not get the accommodations offered by booking.com. There was no jacuzzi or jet tub. The second room had twin not queen beds, utensils were cheap or missing. The balcony only sat two and square footage was 25% smaller than average. Staff did not know where STarwood preferred Check in was located or where the bbq’s were located. 3 of 5 bbqs we’re out of order and the operator was not a good communicator (put me on hold without notifying me and disconnected me). Room was dirty, floors stained and we had brown water the last night of our stay.

Close to parks, excellent pools, food/bar staff were pleasant and attentive.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Everything at the sheraron vistana village was excellent! The room was very spacious with everything we needed and also had a view of the lake which we enjoy every morning drinking our coffee at the terrace.Bathrooms were pretty big and clean. The beds were amazing quality and the kitchen was pretty big and felt as if you were at home! Definitely we will come back for more days!!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

There should be some basics in the kitchen. Oil sugar salt pepper spice rack maybe? Grill tools? Housekeeping staff during the day was a little pushy. It wasn’t as well cleaned as you would expect from a Sheraton

The location was great and the room was spacious. Check in wasn’t great. The grills were great the pool was a great location. Food at bar was good too.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Traffic!! I don't think you can manage that one, so we deal have to with it. I look for positives, such as walking paths, viewing and photographing the sunset, and enjoying the sunshine and warm weather.

The roominess and the camaraderie. The ability to prepare our food to suit our taste if we chose not to dine out. The weather!!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Our unit was not completely clean. Kitchen counters and floor were sticky and were not cleaned after having been advised by staff that they would send someone over. No decent restaurants in walking distance, so needed to get in car to access restaurants or anything else. Driving in the area is quite hectic. Mainly 4 and 6 lane roads, including the one beside resort. Would have preferred a quiet area without having to deal with endless highways and unpleasant driving.

Very spacious unit. Nice pool area and basketball court.