Reviews of Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Near Universal Blvd. 4 stars

12401 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32821, USA

#43 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Location only
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The wifi was not working and when we report it to the reception they gave us the IT number and said you have to call and solve the problem. The room service is poor, they dont clean everythimg and everyday we have a missing towels. The furneture a bit old We order a bottel of water they said we dont have. We had to go outside to 7 eleven to buy water

Location only

Excelled hotel exceeded all expectations would highly recommend
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Exceeded all expectations our 2 bed apartment was exceptionally clean and very vast in size there was 4 adults and 2 kids and never felt as if we were under each other’s feet ! Cannot fault this property at all ! Staff couldn’t have been anymore helpful especially Tia on the front check in desk. Would highly recommend

I didn't like how I found items in my room that looked...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like how I found items in my room that looked as if someone had been staying in the room prior to my arrival. I also did not like that security took forever to come to the room for me to file a report because I believe the person was in our room and left out when we went to Walmart.

Relaxing Resort perfect after shopping or visiting the studios

Everything good

We had a large appartment with 2 television, a fully equiped kitchen, super comfy beds, a clean badroom and even a dining table and a couch!! I was very positively surprised. You need a car when staying there because you neee to drive everywhere...there are good parking posibilities for free. Super nice resort - will be staying again in this hotel when in Orlando..

Vista Villages is an AWESOME place to stay!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I loved it! The only thing was the location of our unit to everything. Had to drive the car to eat, front desk, shop etc.

It was soooo beautiful! It really gave you a tropical feel. Felt like I was in the Caribbean.

Lots of space in two bedroom villa with private laundry anf...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Lots of space in two bedroom villa with private laundry anf full kitchen. So much cheaper and more comfortable than staying in a Disney resort. This stay I discovered the great activities on site: movie night at the pool; family campfires with s’mores; glow party night at the pool - and much more!

Will Be Back
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bed comfortable Huge If you phone for any assistance they attend right away..Resort very clean Great service all around very friendly ,,parking was great high security ,,great pool

Dreams time
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing to be honestly mentioned. Once they didn't provide us with shampoo and conditioner.

Everything almost was perfect. I love the view also the kinds playground. The barbecue place was fantastic.

Fun Family Time
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The pillow were very flat and the settings on 2 of the 3 televisions were a bit wonky in that the screens would go very dark intermittently but other than that the property was FANTASTIC!

The location, the 2 swimming pools we visited (St. Augustine and the Main pool) were awesome. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The property was clean and comfortable.

Fun in the hot very hot sun

My bedroom needed batteries for the remote control and I called for them but never received them.🤔

Our stay was really enjoyable. Beautiful resort my daughter had a blast at the kids pool the pirate ship was so cute. And I'd like to acknowledge Tai at check in who was very helpful and was able to upgrade my brother and his family to a two bedroom villa.😊

Reviee
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The mattress was very uncomfortable. You could feel the springs and see the dips where people have laid. Not much for kids to do on rainy days

Everything else was amazing!

if i was returning i would request a room in the newer area of the hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the room was old and quite dated and furniture (couches) were dirty and stained - bed was good but overall needs updating in the block I stayed in.

pool facilities were excellent!

I have stayed in many hotels in Orlando, this is the best option available for a family !
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

one of the bathrooms had a clogged shower drain.

Very nice room, with kitchen and 2 bedrooms. The separate bedroom for the kids is perfect. Great location to go to the parks.

Cheaper hotels are better than Sheraton
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

You could hear the noise from the Village on the second story and the own next to me. The flor outside was dirty and the housekipping didn't provided the service (it was included). I called the restaurant to request room service and the person that answer my call didn't knew the menu and was unable to provide a recomendation.

Very spacious rooms/apartment.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Very slow access to the property due to bureaucratic/slow gate security. Sometimes you are waiting 2-3 minutes just to access with your car. Be ready to wait a while (like 10-15 minutes!) when checking-in. You can’t be in a rush when ordering breakfast. Even a double sunny-side up with toast takes 15 minutes to get served.

Very spacious rooms/apartment. Good kitchen. Nice beds. Easy access if you come by car. Friendly staff. Good location.

I loved the size and location of the resort.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The early check out time of 10 am.

I loved the size and location of the resort. Very close in proximity to theme parks and restaurants. Great value for the money

Good location, friendly staff
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Too pushy with the sale of the SPG share ( Ownership), Don't accept the discount for the Universal studio or you will spend 2Hours listening salespeople trying to sale you SPG share and they don't really accept when you tell them you are not interested.

Good location, friendly staff

It was a great apartment and the whole complex was very...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our apartment had an extremely bad smell in it. Every time you walked in it smelt like it had been wet inside and everything has been closed off until it dried out. It was very off putting.

It was a great apartment and the whole complex was very impressive. A great family or couple a place to stay.

We had a really GREAT Time!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

All was good but the TV went out (on a game night) and they said they couldn't do anything about it. Seems they changed providers and the one they chose was not as reliable as the old one (per the staff).

We were very happy with the grounds for our grandchildren and the area surrounding our resort.

Enjoyed the size of rooms and pool areas were very spacious and clean
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Poor housekeeping Rooms just given a run around with no cleaning or hoovering In 11 days kitchen and bathrooms given a quick rub beds made and towels changed

It was extraordinary, and we would love to come back. We loved everything.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was perfect. Seriously.

This was AMAZING! We will absolutely be back. The check-in person was truly incredible -- and I wish I could remember his name. And then the building manager was wonderful! Introduced himself, and totally made sure we were cared for. It was amazing.

Can't wait for my next stay here. We always have a wonderful time here
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The pool towels should be bigger

Room had a nice clean smell when you walk in. Towels and bedding was really clean and white. Room was very comfortable

Property was nice and clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Phone call every Monday morning wanting you to take advantage of their extra promotions. Hidden fees on bill.

Property was nice and clean. Pool was big enough for everyone to enjoy.

We have been here several times and will be back! My family loves it here!! Great experience!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The market place prices are very high.

Rooms are very clean. Beds are so comfortable. Very cozy. Love the screen porch. It's so nice to sit and relax with the family! Felt very safe with security on the property.

Amazing
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

From the pools to the apartment I loved it all it was beautiful the food wasn’t so good but everything else was perfect and amazing

It was beautiful and an amazing experience the staff were great

Good apart from the hard sell of timeshare
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We weren't happy with misrepresentation of a discount on our universal tickets if we went to a presentation about the hotel that would last just over a hour. We went the next morning 2 and a half hours later we were released... It was timeshare and a hard sell that put a dampner on our stay. YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE DECISION TO BUY THE TIMESHARE RIGHT AWAY.

The facilities. All tho it would of been good to have The option of a buffer,t breakfast every morning.

Overall the facilities were clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The old and grimy glass shower doors and outdated cabinetry and tile were a disappointment. The other Sheraton Vistana a few miles away has been recently renovated inside and is much more appealing. The pools were nice, but most of the loungers were dingy and had ripping fabric. The quality wasn’t worth the price.

Overall the facilities were clean.

Nice, but still needs work.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The tub had mold, some of our new towels were dirty, hair on the floor when we came in, the whirlpool was broke, and the AC worked well only the first night and last morning. For two days it was warm in the room, restaurant was overpriced.

They are updating outside. Fresh paint looks great. Awesome kid activities, and amenities. Beautiful grounds. Grass needs to be waterwd, but they are on their way.

Luxurious, clean, beautiful, great location, exceeded expectations!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We were so impressed! It was such a nice place to stay - it was luxurious, clean, a wonderful location, great pools, a great staff - we will definitely stay here again. The room was larger than we anticipated and very beautiful!

Full of fun!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Right after checking in, a sales person started to salevery aggresively accommodation services etc. The cleaner was in a hurry and came to ask several times that we should leave thou to check out time was half an hour.

The resort was beautiful and kids loved the pools and slides and playgounds. Room (apartment) was spacious and quite well equiped. The staff in the resort's restaurant was very friendly.

Pleasant and relaxing.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The towels should have been changed even though they were clean. They were a little smelly due to humidity.

The fact that they were able to accommodate me before the check in time was awesome. We were there for an early engagement and needed to get ready early. They were attentive and polite.

Adequate facilities for the location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The front desk staff were not as friendly as the rest of the staff that I met. They were non-responsive and obtrusive when I declined to share my e-mail address with them. (2 different people on 2 different occasions)

I liked the beds, the pillows were bad.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

One thing that was bothersome was the trash cans near the elevators. Guest just threw out all kinds of food and they were overflowing. The order was awful.

I liked the beds, the pillows were bad.

I went for my son's 5th birthday and they close a pool...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I went for my son's 5th birthday and they close a pool down because there was lightning within 10 MI and I listen to my son cry the whole day about the pool being closed and how it wasn't fair because it wasn't raining.

Super close to Universal Studios and Sea World!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The rooms were super clean and comfy! The staff was very accommodating and room service was awesome! The pool area had something for adults as well as children. I would definitely stay there again!

It was a quick getaway but very nice
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Too many smoking areas.... SHOULD BE AN ENTIRELY NON SMOKING PROPERTY.... I don’t want to smell cigarette smoke while I’m relaxing at the pool

Loved the entire property

Good family experience, good value
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The check out took so much time to get completed as they didn’t checked my attendance to the preview session and nobody could find/confirmed that I actually went there.

Well equiped room

Facilities were excellent including the pools and gyms.

The market place was expensive with the checkout time of 10am a little early

Facilities were excellent including the pools and gyms. The rooms were well appointed and comfortable

Cleaners need etiquette retraining & need oversight as it’s easier to reuse dirty sheets etc.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Room had dirty sheets (many hairs & blood stains or red food?). Tub wouldn’t drain & had nasty floaters. Couldn’t bathe baby. Switched to new room (which was clean & perfect) but waited 45 mins for them to bring key. Rude morning cleaners kept knocking door rushing us out even though we got late checkout. After several annoying knocks they opened the door while we were undressed. Never been treated like that ever.

Good size rooms, comfortable king beds, great pool.

Heavenly
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

My family was very impressed my son enjoyed his 5th birthday! We had excellent service from the moment we walked in especially from "Glismel" at check in. We enjoy it so much we got our own time share with you!!

It was a lot of fun but the hotel was a little boring for adults. Minimal night life.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We didn’t like that booking.com shows pictures of rooms you are supposedly booking but when you get to the hotel you get the lowest rated room they have which looks nothing like what booking.com showed on the website.

We like that front desk person that helped us on our first night. We also liked the scenery.

thank you sheraton for making our anniversary special
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the resort is very beautiful and the staff is attentive and friendly. pool was fabulous. we are florida residents and when we travel to Orlando this is where we always stay. they made our anniversary special. resort is close to many good restaurants within a 5 minute drive.

Overall, the resort was very nice and accomodated our family of four!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Kitchen could have been more equipped with cooking utensils and supplies ie. cookie sheets for pizzas in oven etc.... Would have preferred that the patio was open to the air as opposed to the mesh on the window.

Beds were very comfortable, accommodation's were clean, large and 2 bedroom unit was perfect for our family of 4. Grounds were very lush, proximity to the pools and facilities were close by.

Nothing better than a room at Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Only thing was the feel of the rugs. I walk barefoot for a few mins and feet were dirty. I don’t know how often they have them cleaned but recommend doing soon. Other than that room beautiful and perfect

The atmosphere is perfect for couples, groups, and families. From the staff to the hotel, everything is amazing. The pools are to die for with their beauty. All around great experience and I can’t wait to go back for our 4th, 5th ,6th & beyond trips!

Excellent facilty..great pools and staff very helpful..Felt the markets and the price of goods expen
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

WOULD PREFER IF THE PATIO TABLES ON THE BALCONY WERE FITTED TO THE FLOOR AS WE HAD THE PEOPLE ABOVE US WITH SMALL CHILDREN WAKING AT 5.30AM AND RUNNING IN AND OUT OF THE PATIO DOORS AND DRAGGING THE ITEMS ACROSS THE BALCONY FLOOR..WAS LIKE HAVING A MACHINE IN YOUR BED...WE DID CALL RECEPTION TO ASK THEM TO CONTACT THE ROOM, BUT NEVER GOT A REPLY

LOVED THE SIZE OF THE 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WE HAD, AND HOW CLOSE IT WAS TO THE POOL...ROOM WAS A LITTLE DATED AND WOULD NEED SOME UPGRADING BUT COMFORTABLE AND HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED...ITEMS LIKE DISHWASHER AND WASHING MACHINE VERY NOISY, BUT WORKED AND DID THE JOB

Everything here was amazing!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Honestly, nothing. The resort was wonderful.

Everything here was amazing! The staff was super helpful. If you need help checking in ask for Petra she is the best!

The hotel was nice enough, but I don’t see us ever going back.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The mattress in our room was entirely too soft. Also, our maid service often forgot to replenish towels, soap etc. We had to call guest services several times before anyone picked up to deliver new sheets for the pullout sofa as the ones that were in the closet were stained!!!

Pool area, store and restaurant near pool

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

A/c set at 70 degrees and it couldn’t go colder it got very hot at night.

Clean rooms, clean facilities and a lot of different activities to entertain the whole family.

4.5
    Okay, but not value for money in my opinion. Dated hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The resort itself is decent for what you need. For the price though, I would have expected it to be cleaner. The house keeping is daily but they seem to do the bare minimum and I’m not even sure that the towels replaced is always fresh. They literally make the bed and leave towels which is okay for a budget hotel but not a 4 star branded resort. Don’t expect bins to be emptied unless you literally leave it outside the door. Also any surfaces are not wiped down (we tested this because sweet wrappers were left and they don’t touch anything that isn’t literally making the bed and leaving towels). After 9 days in the same apartment it can get a bit dirty, particularly if you have kids. Also, don’t be mislead into thinking that by attending a presentation you receive discount for tickets to the theme parks. It’s honestly not worth it. You’re led to believe it’s for less than 90 mins. It is actually over 2 hour sales pitch (121, so not to an audience) having to say no to three different rounds of people before we were told our account could be ‘closed’ because it wasn’t something we were interested in. I think it could have been covered in a hour rather than waste our morning continuously saying no, no and no. Also the gift/ discount is misleading. In hindsite,I would have paid the $75 and saved my morning. You can find deals for the theme parks online. No need to attend the presentation like we did. Won’t be attending anything like this in future.

The pool and the massage we got from Lisa on property
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We were promised a room with a balcony and what we got was a little tiny Corner Room that smelled like mold so they moved us to another tiny Corner Room and it smelled like rotten coffee, we never got a balcony. Was not a good experience and we are not going to go back to this property again.

The pool and the massage we got from Lisa on property

Can't wait to come back next year!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I had to wait a very long time to get a drink because there was only one bartender working the walk-up bar. He was making drinks and taking food/to-go orders. They should have had at least two bartenders serving--we wouldn't have had to stand there in our wet swimming suits waiting for one drink.

What we got for the price of the stay was amazing. I loved how the rooms were full suites and we felt like we could settle in, even though we just stayed for two days! The pools were fantastic, and so were the pina coladas. :)

Great time
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom door in master bedroom , very awkward had to practically step into shower to close. It should have been a sliding door or open out!

The view from 4th floor was beautiful! The quiet pool area was Great!

I would stay here again- the size of the condo was good for 4 people especially with 2 bd 2 bath
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Found hair in the master shower, so we washed it down. A bowl and colander were dirty, colander was greasy and bowl had food stuck on it. Could have used two frying pans instead of one, also a second large pot. Appliances were a little dated but worked. They don't give sponges to clean the pots, so had to soak overnight. Had late checkout scheduled for our departure date to sleep in after days of getting up early for the theme parks, but had 4 separate knocks at our door starting at 8:00am, which was very frustrating. They were housekeeping and engineering. When I asked the housekeeper, she stated she was being called to ask and check when we were leaving and she apologized and appeared frustrated also that she had to do this. We were never able to relax and enjoy the late check out because someone was always knocking on our door up until 15 minutes before the 1pm checkout. Spoke to David in management, he stated he would forward our concerns about the late checkout. Haven't heard from anyone yet. We bought our theme park tickets on the property, but we had a problem with one of our Universal tickets, it appeared to be a used bar-code according to the theme park, which held us up at the Universal guest relations for over an hour to try to correct while Universal researched it, plus the park was closing early at 6:pm for a private party, so all day it was a mad rush to the rides due to lack of time- it was our only day we planned for this park.

We were in a two bedroom condo with full kitchen. It was about 1000 sq. feet. Nice kitchen, master bedroom had a huge walk-in shower and separate tub with jets. King bed in one room, two full size beds in another bedroom, each bedroom had its own bathroom. 2nd bedroom bathroom was also quite roomy. TVs in both rooms plus living room. Apartment sized washer and dryer. Air conditioner was down to 60 the whole time we were there for comfort. We shopped at the Publix nearby to obtain groceries which lowered our food bill significantly during our trip vs. eating at the parks, also bought bottled water and snacks to take into the parks. Patio has an enclosed screen and a ceiling fan if you would like to have meals out on the patio-seats 4. Took us approximately 20 or less minutes driving to get to Disney and Universal. Tickets can be bought downstairs in the main lobby which was helpful. At least two pools, a kid friendly pool and a larger pool for anyone else. Parking is free, no valet.

Goid until 2 days before we left
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The hole in the ceiling with the keak and the noise of music, arguments, many people, and children abive us until 2 am that took a phone call to stop it inside then the liud people were out in the parking lot yelling at guests. We left early with our children

The room was clean and spacious

Superb facilities, could be closer to entertainments.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The site is quite a way from the restaurants and action on International Drive. We were also invited to a timeshare sales pitch which was not appropriate for us and although we did not accept the invitation we were chased to see if we were attending the next morning.

The apartment was excellent, everything you could need for a super stay. The check in staff were helpful. The shop staff also were helpful and it had basic supplies to keep you covered.

The conceiege Tia was amazing.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The receptionist Beverly was rude and dismissed us.

The conceiege Tia was amazing. She made our experience amazing! The upgraded room she gave us was amazing, and the property and pools were awesome. Definitely will be back next year!

We had a great holiday except for TIME SHARE meeting.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We arrived after long flight to be bombarded with signing papers for TIME SHARE. As I was ill I just signed.We went to the meeting and found the STAFF very rude because I wanted to share information with my son who was not with me. So I would just like to say Be aware of this before you arrive!!!!

Very spaceious appartments.

Location is wounderful
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Parking is full a lot No breakfast in rooms

Location is wounderful Huge room size Easy of access Good option to give you 20 dolloar if you don’t ask the house keeping View is very nice

Great resort and location!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Would like to have had access to a roll-away bed and cheaper food prices in the Market. The Jacuzzi tub and shower doors needed to be updated in the master bedroom.

The location of the hotel was perfect! The pool area was also great and had a lot of different activities for the kids to do. Our villa was very nice and clean with a good view of the pool. We will definitely be returning.

It was good

No complimentary breakfast

The room was spacious and had a kitchen with stove and dishwasher. Also had 2 bathrooms which was great. Cleaning service was excellent.

Very clean!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

the staff called my room two days at 7:30 am, to try to sell me a Marriot fidelity thing. It was boring because my little children were sleeping and wake up with the phone ring.

Very clean! Great pool and activities for children.

Great place great location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Pushy annoying checkout cleaning lady

Was very very comfortable with two kids and 4 month old baby. Perfect. Only complaint was pushy cleaning lady at check out time. Note to cleaning lady. U see a family of 5 rushing around trying to get two kids ourselves and a screaming hungry baby out after late night of disney world do not knock on door every 2 min 4 times in a row. Very rude and irritating.

Quickie just to rest after spending the day at Universal. Got a great deal on the web.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

This is not really a problem at all - but if I'm looking for one thing to improve it would be to shut things down a bit earlier. The overall noise of the property just goes on longer than we typically do. The noise did NOT disturb us however. We were exceedingly pleased.

The unit way exceeded our expectations. For the value, we were expecting less than posh accommodations. However, the palatial unit was eye-popping.

Awful
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I've been stolen usd 20 that they should have refunded but never did. Already requested this at least 4 time. Don't signup for the promotional meeting. Its a scam and they will steal your money.

Main pool was nice, wouldn't spend more than $110 a night if I were to return.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Outdated furniture, rude/ condescending timeshare salesman (I'm an owner at another resort, I know the difference between a good and a bad presentation,) small balcony compared to other resorts, smoker next door's smoke kept coming through their balcony into our condo. People kept driving crazy fast past our building. Speed bumps would be nice with so many children around.

Clean, safe, easy walk to all pools. The waitress at Breeze was awesome, super friendly and attentive.

This will be our stay every time we vacation in Orlando

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT

The beds was so comfortable I didn’t won’t to move, I felt safe there, the pools was clean, the rooms was spacious, big and clean EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT

Good place to stay IF.....
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

So the spg gold members have a separate line which took longer than the regular check-in. What's the point of having a separate gold member line if you're waiting longer??? That part was terrible and made me pretty angry.

Amenities were very nice with activities for everyone. Room was clean and very well made.

It has great potential and location is ok but it needs new managment.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Hotel management is pushing aggressively for time share contract and they call every day at 8am to tell you about a gift package that in fact is a trap to coerce you in buying timeshare. Outdated room, windows and appliances, mold smell in the bathroom, room was not clean properly, coffee machine not working, pool very dirty(ducks swimming with people), kids club was a joke.

The landscape

A fantastic place to stay while in Orlando with family.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The restaurant patio was littered. Service was slow. Food was mediocre.

Very spacious suites. Super comfortable beds. Amazing grounds. Lots of activities for families with children of all ages.

Excellent Staycation location! Near Disney Springs, Outlet Mall and Disney
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Can't think of anything to improve at the moment. Maybe sell some burgers by the pool around lunch time so we don't have to go back to the room and make lunch. :^)

The bed was super comfy, the room was spacious. We enjoyed the large fitness room. The staff was nice everywhere we went.

Second time staying at this Sheraton resort, won’t be a third.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Quality of accommodation. Shower floor flaking. Taps in both washrooms unable to give cold water function. Gap under main door allowed wind and insects in. Did presentation on timeshare. Declined to invest. Felt as if outcasted for not investing. Sheraton informed of room issues. No upgrade. No apologies. House cleaning forgot bath towels. Took a lot of footwork and 4 calls to customer service to get results. Cleanliness of our accommodations poor.

Close to attractions. Pools nice. Community BBQ nice to access.

Good stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was pretty worn out with several missing items or broken items. When notified the staff were excellent at fixing the problem.

The pool area is gorgeous

EVERYTHING.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

only thing worth complaining about or disliking is not having assigned parking for your room number. even that though is very minuscule.....

EVERYTHING...... was blown away by this place.... we went ahead and reserve for later this year. everything was beyond what we were expecting.

The beds were comfy.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bar stools were a little high for my 4 year old. He went to get down and fell and hit his head on the chair behind him. Unfortunately we had to take him to the Emergency room for 2 staples in his head.

The beds were comfy.

Adequate
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We had no balcony in our property which was a huge disappointment plus cleanliness of toilet rim was an issue as well huge buildup of dust on bedroom fan

Swimming pool facilities