Reviews of Siegel Slots and Suites 2 stars

5011 East Craig Road, Las Vegas, NV 89115, USA

#191 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

5.9

I like the cleanliness of the room and property .

I didn’t like the old looking room and the fact that people are hanging all out in front of the rooms making a person very uncomfortable.

I like the cleanliness of the room and property . I also love the staff they were very nice and helpful especially Codie i believe his name is he’s the man very very professional and great people skills

Had what I needed

Being told I had to pay $100 deposit when it was listed on booking.com as $25 to then be told I culdn't check in until I pad $100 when it is not my mistake that the hotel didn't list the correct deposit amount!

Had what I needed

It was very nice.

At first they told me both parties had to be there to check in but, and I was mad because I was the one who paid for the room and my name was also, on the reservation. They later apologize to me and let me check in.

The bed was very comfortable. The food at the Cafe was good!!!

large rooms, small but fantastically clean bathrooms.

location was a decent bit off the strip but we didn't mind that. This is a local hotel and doesn't claim to be a big strip kind of hotel. Tv is a little old fashioned but still a lot of channel choice.

large rooms, small but fantastically clean bathrooms. friendly staff, a number of local places to eat nearby. the café nextdoor in particular was great. as was the friendly services at the casino

This is one of the worst places I have ever stayed at, will not go there again.

The staff was rude. A 100$ deposit fee for cash only. I called booking to figure it out cuz it said nowhere about a deposit. There was only to be a 25$ deposit. Staff refused to refund difference because booking called the manager. The office was open at 8AM which was difficult because we were traveling for work and had to leave at 7am. The rooms AC was falling off the wall. Stains and cigarette burns on the carpet. A quarter rolls of toilet paper only, had to ask for more. No phone. Bathroom was nasty looking. Bathroom door wouldn't close unless forced. The light switch in the bathroom didn't fit right. We were told that we had to take our own trash out. The door for the room didn't close, we were handed an actual key and a remote that would cost 15$ each if they were damaged. Door only stayed shut if the deadbolt was locked. Felt very unsafe. One of the beds box spring was broken and the frame was too big for the box spring, so it would fall through on one side. A friend that was also working with us stayed there and their TV didn't work at all. Would add pictures but won't load.

The room was very big

Nothing about this property appealed to me.

Location and surroundings

Nothing about this property appealed to me. It is so far from everything and the neighborhood was awful. Would not suggest this property to anyone

It didn’t happen.

I wasn’t able to leave San Diego until 8:30pm. The office for the hotel closed at 8pm so I was doomed from the start. Of course when I arrived, the office was closed and empty at 2 am but I was greeted by 2 drug dealers which was a “pleasant” experience after a long road trip. All I wanted to do was get into a room and fall asleep so i could be rested for the next day of driving to Salt Lake City. Luckily the super 8 down the street was open and very helpful to me. I should have booked with the super 8 to begin with and I won’t be making the same mistake again.

It wsd a miserable experience

Manager was rude and discrimatory. Threatened to call cops on us because our taxi was late picking us up, toilet over flowed, not remodeled like sign said

This place is a dump, especially for the price.

Had to put the deadbolt back together, looked like the door had been kicked in possibly. Crowd outside at night Beds were uncomfortable TV was messed up, half the screen purple Room and furniture, super dated and junky I thought I saw this listed as a 3 star hotel on the website, total dump. Maybe 1 star

wooderful

very wonderful staff. Went overboard to assist me in not only accomendations. They informed me of locations of other interest. They were very helpful with directions also with my phone, I learned many nice ways to relax and enjoy. Thanks to everyone including maintaince man also

It was terrible and true HELL

Management and their exceptionally small bathroom and hard beds

Management and 1 staff member was very rude. Management especially rude, cold, and callus.... Just no heart at all

The water was turned off in the morning. I couldn’t brush my teeth shower or wash my hands. It was pretty upsetting knowing that I couldn’t use the amenities that I paid for.

Management was very very rude and disrespectful.

Management, hotel supplies(the shortage)

Management was very very rude and disrespectful. She was inconsiderate of others situations and could care less of your requests.....ie.... Late check out

location was somewhat scary.

location was somewhat scary. never cleaned room, or changed towels. never made the bed. was very far from where i needed to be. tried to change reservation length. but desk girl couldn't figure out.

Tolerable but not recommended

They charged my credit card before I even arrived when I thought I only gave them a card on file to hold my room. They also didn’t have free WiFi and no phone for service

That it wasn’t far from our destination.

Sux Rox

To start, every narcotics officer in the city could've made their monthly quota in just one nights surveillance at this dive. You could just about tell which drugs came from which room by the behavior of the people leaving so it was no surprise at all to wake up to find FBI Crime Scene Investigators in the room across the driveway! Very concerning but not surprising. What was really completely dumbfounded me was that there were no phones in the rooms. WHAT??? Couldn't even rent one from the desk because there aren't any phone Jack's in the rooms either! WHAT x 2 ??? It was the first time in my 60+ years I'd ever been in a hotel room where you couldn't get a phone if you wanted to. When queried about safety concerns, the on-duty manager simply smiled and told me "that's what cell phones are for, ma'am". Then the real kicker was paying over $400 for a room with a microwave and mini-fridge for the week only to find out later from ads on Craigslist that the same place had rooms with full kitchen for a little over $200 a week. The difference was I hadn't ASKED about THEM. I had asked about the ones I saw on booking.com and WAS NOT TOLD about the others!!! So my stay ended up costing nearly $200 more than it should/would have had I NOT gone through booking.com. Which just goes to prove that you're never too old to be taken advantage of, which I was or to learn from your mistakes, which I did. One further thing that was most distressing was the poor door locking system in use. The thing had no proper door knob to open and close the door. The only way to keep the door closed was by use of the deadbolt and it was very sticky and hard to used. It actually required the use of both hands, one to hold the door closed while the other maneuvers the key/lock. Ridiculously difficult!

The air conditioning was very cold. Here in Las Vegas that is a valuable asset! The bathroom was clean and well lit. That's going to be the best I can give you.

bad if you have a semi truck

I had to park my semi truck a quarter of a mile from my room, where I had no view of it, not a safe area,had to leave ,when I called I was told the parking was right behind the motel,but I was not told I would not be able to see my truck

I didn't stay, it was not in a safe place

Good air conditioning

Shower curtain was dirty. Old SD tv. Door lock was difficult to use They didn't clean my room after my 1st night. Carpet was stained and dirty. Insufficient/ no curtains , morning sun blasted through blinds at 6 am.making it impossbible to sleep no ice machine

Good air conditioning

The mgnt had my reservations all messed up.The next day the mgnt tried to rent out the room i was staying in..They didnt have a clue whats going on..People driving through early morning hours honking for people that live there by the monthly..No respect..It said j could pay cash.Once i got there they wanted to charge me 25 dollars more for cash..That was a rippoff

Located where we needed to be in North Las Vegas for a...

Beds uncomfortable. Casino dirty and not welcoming. Drinks expensive. Clients didn't quiet down until after midnight. Police sirens all night.

Located where we needed to be in North Las Vegas for a morning drive North.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Ehh...

The beds were hard as rocks. Carpet seemed sticky.. They only gave us one roll of toilet paper and When we went to get more, the lobby was closed. so we ended up having to buy our own. Just didn't seem worth what I had to pay for it.

The pillows were great and the air conditioner was brand new, so that was nice.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Don't stay here

The room smelled like cockroach killer. The area had very seedy people loitering around. The room didn't have secure locks. Had to sign out the tv remote. I wouldn't recommend anyone stay here.

This hotel is poorly kept, and is not in a safe...

This hotel is poorly kept, and is not in a safe neighbourhood. The staff is inattentive, the lock on the door barely functioned, and the room smelled of a strong cleaning product that made my lungs ache. If you value your sense of safety, you shouldn't stay here.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Terrible place. Dirty, nasty, uncomfortable, terrible staff. Dieses filled!

The staff sucked. The dike manager was the worst! The place was nasty. I would not recommend to anyone ever!

They were terrible. Treated like carp. The worst hotel i have ever stayed at.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Sorry I would not go back.

The room was not cleaned daily, the heater did not work but was repaired after requested, rug seemed dirty.

The staff was very friendly and professional!

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Will never use your rooms again, in fact I would rather sleep in my car...

The heater did not work the first night. No phone in the room. I had to call the front desk from my cellphone in order to get maintenance to be sent to find out why it did not heat the room. The room had foot prints on the wall, stains all over, shower curtain barely would stay up since it had been used so many times and never replaced.The bedspreads are used as blankets with red stains on both in the room.I asked the manager if the restaurant had good food. I was told she would not waste her money eating there.Also had to drive to 7-11 down the road in order to get coffee. ..

We had heat for one of two nights

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

$200.00 Nightmare

I didn't like that I lost $200.00 cash for my stay which was less than 5 hours.The tv in my room did not work; I had notified the front desk. Front desk agent told me that maintenance would come over and correct the problem. Maintenance never arrived.

I didn't like anything about my experience. Undesirable area of town.

Cheapest in LV, but still very expensive.

The neighberhood was quiet during our stay, even though the other comments made us a bit uncomfortable. However the rooms smelled bad, same did the bathroom, smell of "piss". No wifi, which was a surprise, even campsites in america have free wifi. Reception closed in nightly hours, we couldnt check out at 6 am, so they are going to send the deposit by cheque.

Cheapest in LV, but still very expensive.

No problem's

Very cool

No problem's

There was a lot of events going on so rooms were limited but i should have paid more to stay comfort

It was not clean. No phone and toliet was broke.

The staff was very friendly

Price

Price increase cause of Nascar

Price

3.0
    Notting

Notting

Resting place

Need option to have room cleaned and fresh towels and sheets for guest staying multiple nights

Staff very polite no bugs size of room

Terrible

Management Beds Bathrooms

Management was terrible and rude....very rude

I would stay there again.

Ran out of to list paper.

It was peaceful, no problems.

Dirty

I had a roof

No kitchen carpet dirty old tv

The staff was amazing rugs dirty bed hard no smoking

Jake provided great customer service.

Jake provided great customer service.

Good

Water in shower warm, not hot enough for this cold weather in las vegas, nevada

Room 133, friendly staff

Worked out for a quick overnight trip.

The bed feels like sleeping on a board. There are no in room phones and WiFi was not offered.

The staff was friendly. The grounds appeared clean.

Good value

Beds need headboards

Will never stay anywhere in North Las Vegas again

Didn't clean my room once during my stay Location was kind of scary

Ok

Carpet had a lot of hair

Beds were comfortable

Quick little budget friendly get away!

There wasn't anything I could complain about.

The location convenience.

It was all good

Everything was good

The Room was big n clean... it was nice

It sucked

Couldn't use the pool no continental breakfast like advertised

Carpet is very dirty.

Bad neighborhood. Dirty on floor and carpet.

Carpet is very dirty.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Too far from the strip

The door had two different lock types. The one that was no longer used was missing a part so you could look through it and see into the room.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

you had good staff

you had good staff

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Peaceful

The price is good too many taxes

Peaceful

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

This was the worst place I've ever stayed at very poor

The TV picture had lines through it no phone we didn't have no towels or toilet paper panhandlers and prostitutes walking around

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

After I was robbed 250 plus dollars. About two hours later they gave me my money back.

I got robbed the second I was putting my stuff in the room.be aware don't talk to anyone or even get around people. Bad area

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Nothing was nasty

The staff. The place sucks

Nothing was nasty

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Restoran

Restoran

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Great stay if my life wasn't in danger

The lingering people that harassed me and threatened my boyfriend

I liked the casino near by but not the people that linger around

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Worst place ever , even the doors and windows would not shut , we left the next morning

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Ok for last minute but not worth the money

They had roaches

It was roomy

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

not recommended

check-in is overly tedious; no wifi for short-term, reception open restricted hours, $25 deposit and resort??? fee

• Reviewed: 19 April 2016

It was close to my work site.

This place is filthy and ghetto. I have never seen more homeless people sleeping in the parking lot of a hotel before. I didn't even feel safe walking outside during the daylight, let alone in the dark. Make sure to lock your car. A few of the staff members were nice, but the rest act ghetto and walk around with music playing loud. Not only would I never stay in this hotel again, I wouldn't stay in this area again. On top of everything, you have to basically sign a lease to stay here. The process probably took an hour when I showed up. Not like I had just traveled to get there and was tired.

It was close to my work site.

• Reviewed: 18 April 2016

The room's air conditioner went out the rooms air...

The room's air conditioner went out the rooms air conditioner went out and I still have not been refunded my money or give it a type of credit for the incident

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

Front desk friendly, rooms were available

Non-smoking room , smelled of cigarettes, Stayed 2 days , no clean up service and 1 roll of toilet paper for two days. Pictures and descriptions of place are tworking different places, pool not in setvice..Booking did not indicate this was a short and long term hotel. And it was in the ghetto of Vegas..Everything very deceiving about this place..we also had trouble getting in and out of our room...Not a very safe place to be at all.

Front desk friendly, rooms were available

• Reviewed: 17 February 2016

The staff was great.

The pool was closed. The floor would have been more comfortable than the beds.

The staff was great. My only complaint was thee beds were so worn and uncomfortable my back was killing me the next morning and I didn't sleep well. The rooms smelled and looked clean. They upgraded nicely but forgot to keep comfort in mind. The beds could be upgraded for sure. But for the price what can you do...still waiting on my deposit back...

• Reviewed: 16 February 2016

It was convenient to the multi-day event I was attending.

They assume they're dealing with lowlifes (apparently a problem in the past) and there are therefore a page full of rules, do nots, and legalese. The front desk is not particularly friendly or helpful. The coffee shop is open 24 hours (and the food is not bad) but the staff is not attentive and not in sight. Twice the concierge from the casino it adjoins had to go find someone in the kitchen to serve me. However, the first night I ate there, "Maurice" who was apparently on his own in the kitchen because someone had called off, was very friendly and helpful, and produced a really good bacon cheeseburger. He was a true professional. Pray that he's there when you are.

It was convenient to the multi-day event I was attending. It was clean. It was available.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2016

Cheap

Room carpet bed old TV toilet had problems paying for internet didn't refund my deposit after we gave them in writing we where leaving.two days before check out.

Cheap

• Reviewed: 21 January 2016

Staff was very accommodating don't get me wrong ;

However the location is terrible, the property is old, the tenants are loud and there is no security. Therefore, the value is horrendous. I could have stayed in a better place for my money. I had no choice but to stay because it was non- refundable.

Staff was very accommodating don't get me wrong ; specially the GM of the property.

• Reviewed: 3 January 2016

It was clean.

I felt like it's was a dangerous location. Some people knocked my room's door, and I was little scared. Also, there was no wifi, and I had to purchase internet. That's bad.

It was clean.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2015

Very cheap for Las Vegas (no extra taxes like most of...

Quite noisy (near Nellys US army), no free wifi (as it was announced with the booking - our booking was 532921307, you have to pay for it). Rooms are quite used and vandalized (broken lamps, marble failures in the bathroom... etc...)

Very cheap for Las Vegas (no extra taxes like most of resorts on the strip and downtown). With a car, you are downtown in 10 minutes and on the strip in 20 minutes (using Las Vegas Bld avenue)

• Reviewed: 22 September 2015

I liked that I only had to stay there 1 night, I should have...

The rooms were dirty, the staff was rude, there were people fighting in the parking lot, the rooms were about as air tight and sound right as a cheaply made shed.

I liked that I only had to stay there 1 night, I should have just slept in my car.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

The staff is very disrespectfull, taking deposit after we said we need a smoking room. Yelling at my elderly mom and threats of force..hate crimes, fraud and abuse.

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

No housekeeping Air conditioner had no marked controls An unsafe environment Found syringes in the toilet water tank when the toilet wouldn't stop ffilling water

• Reviewed: 14 September 2015

the staff was very nice

DO NOT BOOK HERE -- A/C sounded like a spoon caught in a garbage disposal. People yelling, honking horns, playing loud nasty language music till 5 am -- fights in the parking lot. Once we were checked in we were afraid to leave out room until morning.

the staff was very nice

• Reviewed: 10 September 2015

We didn't like a lot about our room.

We checked into our room and it was hot, for one. I know Vegas gets hot, but when it's cooler outside than in the room, it's a little ridiculous. There was a large gap between the wall and the a/c that needed to be fixed. The a/c was on 60° and our room felt like it was about 80°. The tv didn't work, and there was no remote for it. Then, my wife was in the shower and found a cockroach on the ceiling. Also, because of the heat, we could barely sleep. We slept on lumpy pillows, on top of the blankets. There was also one roll of half used toilet paper that was supposed to last us two days. And, we checked out early and they wouldn't refund our money. There were no ice machines, or breakfast. We were lucky to get parking. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

We didn't like a lot about our room. The nicest things were the mini fridge, and they gave us free water bottles.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2015

Got a hotel very late at night.

They charge slightly higher than the price quoted and it took about an hour to check in. They seemed to run a credit check on everyone and that took time.

Got a hotel very late at night.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

The staff is very friendly and accommodating.

In some rooms the air conditioners don't fer very cold but the staff tries to accommodate for that.

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Lots of parking as close to everything(wal mart, shell gas station, ihop, Nellis air force base, autozone, etc.) Washer and dryer facility,swimming pool and small Jacuzzi area.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2015

checking out and leaving

Rooms were nothing like the pictures. Couldn't open the door from the inside, and the a/c made a periodic loud buzz (like a smoke alarm) Checked out after two hours. I would not stay under those circumstances.

checking out and leaving

There are also 43 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.