2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Washington State hotel reviews
  4. Seattle hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle University of Washington District

Reviews of Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle University of Washington District This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

5036 25th Avenue Northeast, Seattle, WA 98105, United States of America

#26 of 95 hotels in Seattle

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Very comfortable and over our expectations!

It is an older facility but it was totally updated.

Everything was very good and would come back! Breakfast, shuttle service, friendly staff. The closeness to medical facility our reason for the stay.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

It was a good stay for what we had to do while we were there.

I hate a small bathroom where you have to step aside to shut the door and hope that no one opens the door and breaks your knees from opening the door. The ice machine did not work on the 4th floor so had to go to another floor for ice. Needed more fresh fruit for breakfast.

It was quiet and clean. Enjoyed the quietness. Staff was great.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Thanks to the staff for making the stay very comfortable.

Both my wife & I are in our 70s & 80s, so it would have been nice if there would have been handicapped parking close to the main entrance.

The staff was warm & helpful. The room was very clean, & was everything what you want in a hotel stay.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

The room was clean and comfortable otherwise and the...

The attitude of the man that registered me in. I was in line to register. Waited a total of 10 minutes. 5 minutes were with a customer and he continurd working and looked up at me and asked, " are you here to register? "Why do you think I am here,? I answered. I am a male of Mexican descent 70 years old wearing a seahawks sweatshirt. The other is that we found a bag of pills behind a nightstand. Third is that I was charged $15 for parking when that was not part of the deal with booking.com

The room was clean and comfortable otherwise and the breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

We found this hotel very welcoming.

There was a sock under the bed from someone else’s stay, and the ice machine was broken. But really, overall, very good experience!

The desk staff was very friendly and accommodating!

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

It is convienent to UW and the best outdoor shopping center.

Horrible lighting. No magnifying mirror and one of the men at the front should not be there

It is convienent to UW and the best outdoor shopping center.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

The lobby was very cozy to wait in.

The guy who checked me in, did not smile, and was not friendly. They charge $15 for parking now, it used to be free. For a hotel (that used to be an inn), in that location, is ridiculous. There was no information booklet with hotel information in the room. Someone’s hair on the chair, and in the tub/shower. The elevator seemed like it needed servicing.

The lobby was very cozy to wait in. The room layout, being on the 4th floor it was much quieter. The bed was comfortable. The location was perfect, so close to u village. It was nice to have a coffee maker in my room.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Would stay more often if price was lower but will stay again without reservation if we need to.

I tried to book online using the hotels web site. The reservation wouldn’t go thru. After I booked the hotel thru another site I tried to sign up for the hotels rewards program. That wouldn’t go thru either. At check in I explained what had happened and the only response I received in return was a blank look and the explanation “the site must have been busy”.

Room was clean and very neat and tidy. The breakfast was very good. Nice variety of healthy choices and great coffee. Staff were in the dining area and picked up our dish’s as soon as we were done so we could comfortably enjoy our coffee and paper.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Breakfast was great!

Too expensive for what it was. I think we will go back to staying at the Staypineapple Inn on the other side of campus.

Breakfast was great! The young lady at the counter, Charlotte, was very informative and friendly. Nice lounge/dining area.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Amazing!!
    • King Suite

It’s such a great location! Just down the street from the UW Stadium, close to campus, super close to the Mall. Great breakfast and happy hour. Super clean rooms and a very helpful and upbeat staff! We’ll definitely stay here again!!😄👍🏻

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Convenient location but over priced.

I felt the room was overpriced.

The staff was most helpful and the location near the U Dub hospital is without equal. I find another hotel as close to the hospital for a lower price I'll go there.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

We will definitely stay here upon return to the Seattle area!

We really appreciated the free laundry facility for guests. The bar was very upscale and the bartender was very personable. The front staff were very professional and accommodating. The facility was very clean and we felt very safe staying at this hotel. Hotel was about 5 miles to the Space Needle area and public parking was easily accessible.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

The room was spacious with a separate lounge area and very...

The room was spacious with a separate lounge area and very comfortable beds. We like having the breakfast included and enjoyed the range of breakfast offerings. We walked to the light rail station (around 20 mins) then it was a very quick ride into the city.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Very good but beware of parking fee

Not impressed with the $12/night parking fee. This is a total cash grab as there is plenty of parking available for guests.

Very clean. Quiet, comfortable and spacious room. Close to University Mall for shopping.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Comfortable hotel meeting our expectations.

Our room was next the lateral access door and it was very noisy each time someone go through. Avoid these rooms

Comfortable hotel meeting our expectations.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

A secure hotel with a good reputation.

The shuttle is not available after 10:30 pm. My daughter and friends took the light rail at midnight and walked to the hotel. They said there were police on each block.I wish there was an option to pay for the shuttle to pick up hotel guests.

My college age daughter and seven friends stayed here while attending a concert in Seattle. They took the hotel shuttle to the nearest light rail station.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Wonderful stay! Better than expected!

Bathroom walls needed to be cleaned a little better. Stairs needed to be vacuumed desperately.

I loved the fact that we could grab the shuttle bus for going to different places. Also I loved the fact that there was no charge to use the washer or dryer. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

The room was good and comfortable.

The room was good and comfortable. The breakfast could have been better with more options and a bit of variety everyday - however it was almost the same thing every day.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

I would stay again.

$19.99 movie rental

Good breakfast with lots to choose, such as eggs, quiche/burrito, bacon, sausage, waffles, cereals, bagels, muffins, juices, etc. I was a bit worried about 2nd floor room beside parking lot, but quiet all night. The only sound was a few thuds from guest above on 3rd floor. Beds are comfortable! Movie rentals are high!! Front desk staff and bar/restaurant staff friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Great location...and a well kept up property.

More fruits at breakfast buffet. It's summertime..how about more than apples and oranges??

Shuttle available whenever requested. Quick pick up from U of Washington light rail station. Cleanliness and comfort of room. I was able to get in earlier than specified, thanks. Pria(sp.?) front desk, very helpful.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

they went out of there way to accommodate our group of 21...

I liked it all I have no complaint . If that's what you are looking for you won't find it here

they went out of there way to accommodate our group of 21 and exceeded our expectations

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Had to move rooms for the rest of stay with wife joining me.

Had to move rooms for the rest of stay with wife joining me. Not that bad a problem but for regular customers thought they might accommodate. Everyone is busy.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Fun family weekend in Seattle.

No negatives to report.

The shuttle that takes you to the light rail station is super convenient! The fact that they had lactose free yogurt at breakfast was amazing - for once we didn’t have to pull out our Lactaid. There was even a pullout couch for my cousin on top of the two queen beds.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

It was just okay.

See my comments from my first survey. I particularly don't like the mixed messages on free parking. I don't trust booking.com.

See my comments from the other survey I just completed. Whey did I receive two surveys?

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Not value-for-money

This is a typical American Hotel in need of an update. Considering the price the breakfast menu and presentation was well below par. Over priced accommodation.

Good location. Bed comfortable. Stop very friendly

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Pleasant with a comfortable bed.

No food available at lunchtime or until 4 p.m.

Excellent shuttle service. Excellent location for our needs. Too bad there are no lunch facilities there. Breakfast is okay with some variations. Staff very pleasant.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

the only great thing were the staff who were available and...

The breakfast eggs and sausage and quiche were disgusting ... the pool and hot tub featured on the site were non existent ... the sweaty smelling pillows which I asked to replace twice did not happen ... I felt that I should have been comped my trip simply because the ammenities promised by the site were non existent and the smell of the bedding made me sick ... I actually transferred to a different hotel after because it was not worth another miserable night!!!!

the only great thing were the staff who were available and sympathetic but did NOT offer ANYTHING to make up for my horrible stay ...

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Clean hotel near UW, Seattle

Overnight parking was $15. The gust rooms were much more dated than they are shown on the hotel webpage.

The location was great. Only a block away from a shopping mall, several minutes away from the University of Washington. Free shuttle service available within a 3 mile radius. The guest room was dated but clean and comfortable. Free breakfast was nice.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Nice hotel

There was a sizable crack in the back of the tub. My biggest complaint was having to pay an additional $15 for parking. This may be standard practice in the area but I still think it’s ridiculous for paying guests.

There were plenty of pillows without needing to ask for them. Room was clean and safe. Free newspaper left outside the door in the morning.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

The staff was super friendly.

The staff was super friendly. We used the shuttle a lot and the staff was so helpful and friendly from checking us in and out and their knowledge of the area was outstanding.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

I would book this hotel again.

Having to pay for parking, but the rate was more reasonable than I expected. 2. For one not used to driving "below" campus, getting there involved more turns than I expected, but the directions were very clear.

Having the breakfast in the restaurant is a vast improvement over most Inns that have it in the extended lobby area.. The shuttle to UW campus was pretty efficient though I had to wait 8-10 minutes for the return.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Unfortunately not worth the expense

Charging me to park in the hotel lot is ridiculous and it is a blatant ploy to get more money. Paying $15.00 per day for my vehicle and then paying an additional $800.00 for three nights makes this not worth the money spent for the convenience gained.

Breakfast was great, the rooms were clean and the hotel was pleasantly quiet and we didn't hear a lot of heavy footfall or laundry being done. Beautiful landscaping and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Would definitely recommend this hotel to others!!!!

All in all it was a great experience, even enjoyed the newspaper delivered to our room on a daily basis 👌

The beds and pillows were to die for. Complimentary breakfast was outstanding. The location of hotel to getting to other places, excursions etc was outstanding. All around great experience!!! The staff was outstanding.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Stay at this hotel, you won't be disappointed

There was nothing I did not like. It was a great stay 100%

The hotel was clean, all the staff I encountered were exceptionally nice and curteous. Nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

WiFi and lobby area was comfortable and clean.

The toilet in our room was broken. The handle went all the way around in a circle. I had to keep opening the top to force the water to run to fill the tank to be able to flush. The thermostat was broken. It was stuffy in the room and the air would not turn on. We opened the window instead which worked for air but the noise level was terrible.

WiFi and lobby area was comfortable and clean. Breakfast options were good. Food was average but served its purpose. Staff was friendly. Super convenient location for UW access.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

The location is outstanding for visits to UW.

The location is outstanding for visits to UW. The lobby is very inviting and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. The room itself felt more like a mid-grade motel/hotel. We were on the ground floor and we could hear EVERYTHING happening in the space(s) above us. The staff is friendly, but one young man working at the front desk was careless in tagging our luggage that we left in storage for the day while we waited for our flight home. It led to some brief confusion when we went to reclaim it.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

I enjoyed this hotel and would stay here again.

Parking was a bit expensive.

Very clean room, comfortable bed. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The location is good and next to a bike trail if you want to bike or jog, and they even have a well equipped gym.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Charged $15/day for parking, with free street parking on...

Charged $15/day for parking, with free street parking on the street right in front. So ridiculous, and deceptive as far as what the price per night really is, vs posted fee. I won't stay here again!

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

It was a pleasant stay, despite my emergency situation and the weather.

The quality of furnishings, linens, cleanliness was excellent, but it was expensive for a 2-night emergency stay. $30 per day for parking was outrageous—not what was in the confirmation from Booking.com ($15/day).

Excellent small plate supper at the in-hotel bar.

We’ll be back again!!!!!

I wish that they had a 24/7 coffee bar like Hampton Inn

Best accommodation I’ve ever stayed in. The staff goes above and beyond to make your stay a good one. For example the shuttle “stretched the rules” to pick us up at 10:45 pm after our concert. The lobby staff are very friendly and actually work together as a team.

Excellent.

Toilet flushed slowly. However accommodations were made to the cost of the room when it was mentioned on leaving the facility.

Breakfast was excellent. Accommodations comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Excellent location, well-run property. Beautiful setting alongside Burke-Gilman trail.

My only quibble was that I thought there was no hair dryer and no microwave, although the room came with a mini-kitchen. Turns out the microwave was in a cabinet under the TV, and the hair dryer was hanging in a black sack in the closet. I recommended to "Damon" that the hotel put some sort of flyer/guidance for guests in every room. Never found anything like that, although almost every hotel I've ever stayed at would have a folder or binder with these sorts of tips in it.

"You get what you pay for." Silver Cloud University is expensive at $175/night (includes $15 per night parking). Nonetheless the hotel is excellently managed, staff are extremely competent & friendly; the location, next to U-Village (upscale shopping mall), and at the foot of the hill which is the UW campus, couldn't be beat. My room was large, clean & quiet.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Good place to stay outside of downtown Seattle, which is still very accessible.

No guide on the TV

Great location to access downtown, local restaurants, walking & bike trail. Will stay here again if I have business in Seattle. Better daily rate for lodging and vehicles than downtown.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Location was great!

No complaints

Location was great! Beds super comfortable and room very clean. Breakfast was awesome and a nice selection and variety. My daughter is vegan and was able to find lots of choices. Will stay again next conference at u of Washington.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Lucked out and they were able to accommodate early check in...

I miss the pool and hot tub... but such is life.

Lucked out and they were able to accommodate early check in for me. I got a much needed snooze in after my red eye flight.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Everything I require in a hotel; clean, comfortable, accessible parking and I felt safe.

I was completely satisfied.

The bed was so comfortable, amount of towels was great, the TV was giant and the number of channels was the best in any hotel I have stayed. The location was ideal for my business meeting. I will stay again.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Very enjoyable!

It is not luxurious room. Yet it is clean and comfortable!

When I told the recoptionist that we are willing to pay extra for our son, who is attending UW, to join us for breakgast next morning. He answered with courtesy, " It is complementary!" How nice!!

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Room was clean and comfortable.

Front desk staff not at all friendly or welcoming (both checking in and checking out). Didn’t even inform us that the closest elevator was out of service or offer directions to the next one.

Room was clean and comfortable. Great complimentary breakfast!

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Favorite place to stay in Seattle!

Very accommodating and welcoming. Perfect location and free shuttle that takes you within a 3 mile radius with friendly drivers! The room was quiet, comfortable and clean. The breakfast had a wide assortment of hot and cold selections. Easy walk ability to close by shopping, restaurants, and U of W! Will be back soon!

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Very clean and comfortable.

I HATE that you have to pay an additional $15 to park your car. A nearly $200 a night room should include a parking space.

Very clean and comfortable. Staff is always friendly.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Fabulous. Will return.

What a clean hotel w/friendly staff! The kids loved the breakfast buffet and John the morning shuttle driver was super kind as were Jason, Riley, Adriana, Raven, Priya and others. Felt like we were home, not at some impersonal hotel. The kids want to go back!

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

We check out in the morning as we wake up. This place bad

The cafe of the hotel got noisy air consitioner on roof making noise to guest rooms, hard to sleep at night. Toilet seat has dry urine spot as we enter the room, it is not properly cleaned.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Great location, great staff, great shuttle. I plan to stay here again next time

Nothing - everything was good.

Breakfast was a surprise - there were lots of options. The free daily paper was a hit as well! And I liked the Morandi prints in my room and the hallway. Much more sophisticated than the usual hotel decor!

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

We’ll be back

Can’t think of a thing except the in room coffee, yuck.

Friendly and polite staff who went beyond the call of duty. Not just the front desk, but bartenders, wait staff, cleaning staff and especially the shuttle driver.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

Good place that hash become too pricey

Prices have gone up here too much for the experience, and now a parking fee too? Website is also disfunctional at the checkout stage too, leading me resort to booking.com

Good proximity to UW, rooms clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

Loved the buffet breakfast

Lose the "pay for parking". It's nothing but a cash grab to take advantage of people who must stay near the university district. It's tacky and, although the facilities are very nice, makes it tough to recommend to people when Travel Lodge is just down the street.

Loved the buffet breakfast

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Great experience!

The breakfast was outstanding in taste, variety, and presentation. One of the best hotel breakfasts that we have experienced in a long time. Beds are very comfortable, clean rooms, updated. Really nice to have a couch to sit on and not on the beds while watching TV.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Wide variety of food options for breakfast and coffee was...

Wide variety of food options for breakfast and coffee was great. Bed was very comfortable, about as good as I have ever slept in at a hotel. Convenient location to get around the city and walking distance to University Village.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

Convenient

There was not anything we didn't like about it.

I have stayed in many hotels in the area, and by far this is the most convenient to the UW Medical Center. Perfect location to many amenities, and with the onsite restaurant and exercise room, you really don't need to leave the hotel if you do t want to.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Kristine

There was nothing I did not like about this hotel.

I liked the free parking, great value, cleanliness, friendly helpful staff, and closeness to Seattle childrens hospital.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Shout out to the amazing staff at the Silver Cloud hotel.

Shout out to the amazing staff at the Silver Cloud hotel. We loved how close it was to the University mall and the University facilities were easily accessible. Free parking and a free Continental breakfast was worth it 100%. I've never had eggs, sausages, and hash-browns included in the price of the hotel. The new transit system makes going downtown a breeze. If you want to save a solid $100 this is the place to be! Beautiful spot.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2017

Silver Cloud made our day :)
    • King Suite

We slept beautifully in a clean, quiet, well-appointed room. Even the fold out bed was super comfortable! All staff members We encountered were friendly and helpful. Two tv's and pocket doors made the room great for two.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

Location proximity to UW & U District, good bkfst...
    • King Suite

Room booked by bride wasn't cleaned upon check in-4pm.Dirty wine glass, towels on bathroom floor, unmade bed...It took numerous personal requests to ftont desk before it was finally cleaned by 9:30pm. Had to ask for compensation, mgmt didn't offer. Bride's family spent over $3k for rooms, expected better response & action in getting bride's room cleaned.Poor communication during shift changes regarding this situation.

Location proximity to UW & U District, good bkfst selection,convenient free shuttle

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

It was perfect.

The price. $276 total with taxes and fees for 1 night.

The hotel was beautiful, clean, and located within walking distance of fabulous shops, restaurants, and UW. The attached bar/restaurant was the perfect place to relax with a drink after a long day. I was surprised by the variety of tasty food offered at the breakfast buffet. The shuttle service was helpful, and the staff went above and beyond my expectations. I loved my stay at the Silver Cloud and can't wait to return.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

Our second stay and not the last

Since the main purpose of our stay was to help our son move into the UW apartment next door, this was the best choice. University Village is also within walking distance. Not all, but some front desk staff are very friendly. Breakfast is one of the best. Free parking is also great.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2017

Very comfortable hotel in the U district, convenient to lots of things.

Hard to think of anything.

Very comfortable, staff great, breakfast fine. A nice, quiet room and free parking. We were in town to go to the Opera, so location was not the greatest for this, but all things considered worked out ok. We did take advantage of the bus stop across the street for visiting downtown Seattle (the Seattle Art Museum) during the day.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2017

I could have spent much less and been as confortable, or more, at a different hotel chain.

Rooms were small and floor plan was poorly designed. As soon as you open your hotel room door, you are standing right in front of your bathroom sink. From the hallway, looking into an open hotel room, you can see the occupant's bed area in the reflection of the sink mirror. There was very little clearance between the foot of the bed and the dresser which makes maneuvering around the room difficult if there are two or more people in the room. For the price we paid per night, we would have expected a more spacious room. Parking stalls could have been larger (unless you're driving an ultra compact car).

The staff was excellent and very helpful and professional. The included continental breakfast was awesome. The nearby (within walking distance) shopping and dining facilities were fantastic. The property was easy to locate (using a GPS though). Neighborhood seemed nice.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

Always top notch ......

I have been staying at this same hotel for YEARS. It s the only place I stay when I travel back to Seattle. They have NEVER remembered me. In this Age of Technology, how difficult is it to tag folks who are " repeaters" and be able to say..."welcome back".

The Staff are always accommodating, friendly and more than helpful. Love the addition of Ag for a glass of wine or light supper.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

Always a pleasant experience

Not a thing. It was all good

I always stay at the university silver loud when I travel to Seattle. I love the location and the accommodations. Always a pleasant experience

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

Comfortable and quiet. We will stay again. Prefer a bathroom with door and everything inside.

Did not like the bathroom situation with the sink & mirror in the hallway and the shower/toilet in a separate room. It should all be in the same room with a door that closes.

We always stay at this hotel when we visit because of the proximity to the university and the neighborhood where we used to live. Very convenient location.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

Excellent hotel!

This is a very nice hotel very new and clean. Right beside the university village shopping Center and a walk to the husky light rail station. There is a shuttle to take you around the area and to the light rail. There is a hot breakfast served in the morning. Excellent hotel!

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

The cleaning staff were very nice.

While no fault of the staff who set up the breakfast buffet, if you go during the last 30-45 minutes of serving time, the food is not replenished. Once it's gone, it's gone. We went to breakfast at different times and found it most busy the last 45 minutes. There were a lot of unhappy people waiting in line, only to find out the hot food was gone when they got to the front of the line. I realize you don't want to have food left over and go to waste, but to run out of hot food that early certainly doesn't bode well with customers. I also would like to suggest a tip jar be available for the servers. They really hustle and I promote tip jars to every hotel we stay at who offer free breakfast. It's voluntary and since we're eating for free, I have no problem leaving a few dollars as a tip. Tip jars are everywhere and I think it's completely appropriate for the breakfast servers at hotels. It's a great incentive for your employees, who I'm sure do not make a lot of money. Thank you.

The cleaning staff were very nice. I also needed to fax an important form and the front desk personnel were very professional and did it while I waited. The access to computers and printers were an added bonus! Loved the free breakfast!

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Comfortable hotel, away from city center.

The breakfast was not as grand as expected from the desciption and reviews. The restaurant was noisy and somewhat hectic at some times.

Clean, spacious and comfortable room. Hotel is in University District and not in the center, however the subway / metro is 1 mile away, which is convenient.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

Best hotel on our road trip from California to Seattle!

The hotel was well situated, close to everything, including downtown. The parking was free - almost unheard of in Seattle. The room was comfortable, clean, and included a large screen TV and a refrigerator, which was appreciated with the warm weather. The breakfast was excellent, with many options in the morning. It was walking distance to a large mall and many restaurants. It was easy access to the freeway and downtown!

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

Clean, comfortable, and walking distance to UW.
    • King Suite

Not a lot of natural light in the main part if the room. More fruit needed for the breakfast.

Clean and comfortable - one of the better sofa beds my son has had to sleep on during our travels. Good location for the purpose of our visit -- close to The University of Washington

We Price Match