Reviews of Silver King Hotel 4 stars

1485 Empire Avenue, Park City, UT 84060, USA

#22 of 55 hotels in Park City

The room was dirty when we got there.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room was dirty when we got there. The hot tub didn't work in the room. They sent maintenance in and he checked it. However it never heated up. We went to go swimming the next morning and the hot tub in the pool area was closed.

The room was spacious and was comfy for 4 people.
    • Standard Studio Suite

It was really hard to cool down and was hot at night. There was not any bedding for the pull-out couch other than the sheet that was on the bed. Also the toilet took forever to actually flush. The undergro und parking is really hard to maneuver when you have a car the size of a Ford Expedition.

The room was spacious and was comfy for 4 people. The location was convenient. Was very well priced, and I liked that it had a kitchen as well.

Cost-effective option for exploring Park City.
    • Standard Studio Suite

Bathroom, appliances and furnishings dated- unit felt old. Bathroom and kitchen looked like they'd been quickly (not thoroughly) cleaned, and no housekeeping offered during stay. Parking limited due to repair work.

Location is great- you can walk to Main St., groceries, restaurants, and not give up serenity. Amenities and furnishings were generally comfortable. Staff was easy to communicate with.

We can't wait to return!
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Condominium

The shops directly behind the building were closed due to being out of season. It ended up being perfectly fine cause we had a full kitchen and chose to simply stay in and cook. Perfect for our young family!

Location was amazing! Our room was spacious and the bed... oh my goodness, I wish we could have brought it home with us!! The pool was perfect for our family of 6! (we have 4 kiddos ages 9 and under). We cannot wait to visit again!

Service and help from the staff.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

No A/C and only one window that opened so air movement was minimal. Bed was very soft and sunk toward the middle.

Service and help from the staff. Location to Main Street.

Good value in a nice place that needs some updating.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

The interiors need some TLC and it all needs to be updated including the dark, earthy tones of the rooms. New carpet and new paint would freshen things up.

The Silver King is located next to the Park City ski resort parking lot. For skiiers, this location is ideal. The price is probably lower than any hotel/condo with this kind of ski access. The architecture of the building is handsome and the rooms are large and comfortable. There is an indoor/outdoor pool and hottub. For the price, it would be hard to beat.

An 1980s privately owned appartments, in 2018
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

We booked the deluxe room and we got the standard one. They told us is deluxe because is newly renovated. It wasn't. Then, the front desk was keep telling us that we need to talk to the manager to fix the problem. A manager that was always "coming" in couple of hours from the time I was asking. I left my phone number for the manager to call me. She never did and the front desk people told us she needs to be on the permisses to be able to call me :-0

The hot tub and the heated pool are great. Also, after we managed to talk to the manager, they decided to refund us for the "deluxe" portion of room price.

Poor to okay. I would have preferred a clean, well lit room and overall better value for my money.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

The room was dark with dark furnishings, dark kitchen, dark paint. The room was dirty. We found tissues and food wrappers on the floor, the bathtub had a layer of soap scum, and a the sink counter was dirty. I felt I needed to wipe everything down with clorox wipes. The pull out sofa had old sheets on it. The pool and hot tub facilities were not inviting. The work out room was incredibly small. I felt very disappointed and expected a lot more for my money.

The bedroom was great. Very big. Very comfortable bed. Good light. It was an easy walk to the base of Park City Mountain. Super easy for the bus route with a stop right at the hotel.

We had reserved a room with a Jacuzzi and didn't receive...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

We had reserved a room with a Jacuzzi and didn't receive one. Once we talked to staff about it they were very rude. The only reason we had picked this hotel for our honeymoon was because of the Jacuzzi. There was much nicer hotels for same price as we payed that we could have gone to.

Close to the ski slopes, but not very good quality room.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

The beds were the worst I had never seen, and the sofa bed mattress was thin as a paper, my daughter had to sleep directly on the sofa which was more comfortable. The view was awful and the apartment a little oldish for the furniture.

Very large appartement. There are two bathrooms, one with a tub and shower and the other with a shower. The lunch counter was nice though a little too high for the benches that were there. we could walk to the ski station, that was very nice.

1980's hotel in 2018
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Bathroom old, bed uncomfortable, room noisy near pool, but worse the young reception staff were rude and useless. In general everything about the hotel is old and needs updating...

Location near ski area and size of room

The staff was not very friendly.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Condominium

The staff was not very friendly. When we walked in the door they never even looked up to greet us and we stood there for 5 minutes. When we called because we needed coffee in the room it took them 15 minutes to deliver it. They didn't volunteer any information it was like pulling teeth to get the answers to what we were looking for. The two girls up front or very nice. There was hair in my shower. And the hot tub seem to have mold along the edge.

Great location, average decor, definitely would not recommend.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

When we arrived the toilet was dirty from previous guests, there was a used Condon wrapper in the nightstand drawer, there were sticky marks on top of said nightstand, the drawers in the bathroom were dirty, we had to re-wash all the dinnerware as they had leftover bits of food on them. This was reported, housekeeping came and did some cleaning, however what we reported still wasn’t cleaned. When we questioned why housekeeping hadn’t been later in the week, we were told that the hotel policy/guidelines had changed and there was no longer any daily housekeeping, even though we paid for this service. We were there 11 nights, nothing was cleaned during this time including the bathrooms or sheets on the beds. We had to ask for toilet paper, cleans towels, trash to be emptied. When we booked, the T&C’s clearly stated ‘daily housekeeping’. When we questioned this, the manager on duty told us that they were the new rules and there wasn’t anything they could do.

Wifi was fast. There was plenty of space.

Close to lifts, nice hot tub
    • Standard Studio Suite

Amazing location. Facilities are very 80’s, but hey, who didn’t love the 80’s? Great place for easy access to lifts and there is a shuttle that will take you around town for free

Run down hotel
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Condominium

The hotel is rated 4 star but I would give it 2 stars. It does not appear to have been updated in the past 30 years. Very run down. My shower was too scary to even use.

really great location. great shuttle service. comfortable beds, although decor a bit dated.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

check in staff member (young lady, long dark hair). she told us nothing about the place, or where to find facilities, or the best exit door to access ski fields. she never once looked us in the eye. no personality and not welcoming. Also, the only thing the apartments lack is underfloor heating in the tiled areas.

good sized rooms, (though very tired decor), and has everything you need. One of the best things was the available hotel shuttle - you can just call the driver and he'll take you anywhere around town, and bring you home too. Shuttle driver Andrew was fantastic. This service really makes the hotel.

Nice hotel and I would defiantly stay there again.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

A gas fire place would have been nice. When we first got in the room it had a slight smell of smoke from the wood burning fire place. Could use some more lighting in the main area of the room.

It was a good experience the room looked like the pics. Very nice kitchen Location was great very close to evening we wanted to do.

Close to ski lifts and town
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

Heater didn't work. Set at 90 degrees to barely keep in the 60s. It was fixed but didn't last long. Arrived at 1230, was to be called when ready as had requested early check in when reservation placed but never got a response yes or no. Oriental guy said he'd call as soon as room was ready. 3:30 and still no call so went back and Salish (?) checked us in. I said we were waiting for a call and she totally ignored me. Told her I was glad she acknowledged my comment (sarcasm) and she totally ignored that remark too. Looking down at me, like I should be grateful I'm getting a room. Room smelled very strong like fire smoke - it was overwhelming. Left the window and front door open for an hour to air out and cleaned out fireplace. It didn't help so emptied an entire can of Febreeze in the carpet which cut the smell by 80%. Manager the next morning was friendly and helpful. One frying pan smoked to high heaven so had to air out the room again. Was given an additional one hour for late check out. Housekeeper should up at 1205 and stood there as we were getting our suitcases loaded - giving us a look for not being out at 1200 exactly. Nothing like the great stay we had last year.

Close to ski lifts and town

Good pool and sauna, good location, free and fast wifi.
    • Standard Studio Suite

The building is very old, interior of the hotel cries for renovation. It's not a hotel, but a condominium, so services are limited. Room TV was modern, but the player was old, so no HDMI cable to project from your device.

Good pool and sauna, good location, free and fast wifi.

Great hotel, but parking is a drama
    • Standard Studio Suite

Parking in the hotel was full we found out (!?) so we had toen choose to park next to a red curb dating do not park or on the parking lot just next to the hotels of the ski lift area during the night. The reception was closed when we came home and we decided to park at the skilifts. The lady said in the morning when i was moving the car "thats nog very smart, they normally tow away the car there in de night between 12&6am!! 1) Hotel should have enough parking; 2) warn people on parking instructies, a towed away rental car is NOT OK! 3) they wat the receptionist reacted was dat from classy

Great location near skilifts. Center of town seems dat but there is a free bus to town and the walk to town is fine (we are european), room was great, we got it in a discount deal so the price was right also!

I would like to stay there again but I would also something like somebody to man the front desk ever
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

I did not like that on my second night stay on the 25th that the party going on across the way from my room what's going on all night long nobody would stop it I called the desk twice it kept me up all night and I was told the next day I should have called 911 which is only for emergencies and I would not have felt right or proper to call authorities for a darn party on the premises that should have been stopped by the hotel staff there was no one Manning the front desk at those hours this went on all night long I had a miserable evening but they did let me stay in and sleep late till 1:30 and I have complained and called gery gregg who is the hotel manager and I have not received a phone call back I would like some compensation for my awful stay on that evening which nobody took care of I would go again if I was compensated for my inconvenience it was a horrible evening thank you for letting me speak out other people should know nobody man's the front desk from 7:30 until late in the morning

I like the facilities and the location and the room was beautiful

Great place to stay!

Limited garage parking.

First stay at this property, it was very nice, quiet and great location. The staff was friendly and helpful. Enjoyed having a full kitchen and two full bathrooms. Comfortable king size bed. Pool, sauna and hot tub were great!

Great stay! Will be staying here for ski season.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

During off peak season, there is no staff at the front desk after hours. If you arrive late on the weekends or after 10pm during the week, you must call to access the lock box with your room keys and information. However, during the winter hours / ski season it is staffed 24 hours a day. Garage parking has limited space, but plenty of outdoor parking.

Property is walking distance to the village at the base of the mountain. We resevered a deluxe one bedroom, but we were upgrade to a two bedroom that was extremely nice. I liked that it has two full bathrooms, did not have to take turns showering, and a full kitchen. We bought food at a local market, instead of eating out each night. This was my second stay at Silver King in the past two weeks for work. During each stay, the front desk was very helpful with packages being shipped to the hotel for me, contacting on each day they arrived. I will be booking my stay here next time I am in Park City for vacation.

Enjoyed it, would stay again if had the opportunity.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Staff a little grumpy and towels at the pool were out both times we swam, they were filled at the end of our time in the hot tub but if we left sooner we would not have had towels.

Close to my home very nice hotel.

Nice but make sure fireplace is working
    • Standard Studio Suite

The fireplace was not working and was the main selling point of booking the room I came out from California hopping to have a fire while it was snowing but was unable to also unable to get a room with one

Was a nice property decent parking and overall a nice location

We arrived after a week-long camping trip from Boise to...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Condominium

We arrived after a week-long camping trip from Boise to North Rim of Grand Canyon. The place was great, bed was comfy and rooms spacious. However, it was warmer sleeping in our tent trailer all week. They hadn't turned on the heat yet and it was 50 degrees outside. We have an almost 2 year old so we couldn't just throw blankets on him. They did give us a space heater to use, but didn't provide much heat. I was just shocked they couldn't turn the heat on given the temperature. Other than that, it was great.

Great place. Lots of room and plenty of bed space.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Condominium

They couldn't have had more silverware and basic table settings. We had to constantly rewash our forks and plates so we could eat. There were only five of us. The disposable didn't work either. The parking garage is super small and very limited on space.

The room ended up being bigger than advertised. We booked a room with two queens and a pullout and got a place with two queens, one king and a twin bed. It was awesome! Plenty of room to relax and had a door right to the outside which worked for us. I wouldn't have liked it if I had my kids with me.

I would stay here again, but not in the same room.
    • Standard Studio Suite

The front desk staff were rarely there. When they were there, they were not very friendly or welcoming. Our key did not work, so when we went back down the front desk person was gone. We had to call her to come back and she just re-programmed the key and acted put out by having to do so. Then, we arrived in late one night and our key once again did not work. We had to call someone and wait 15 minutes for them to arrive. Apparently, they cover 4 hotels over night. Also, the room was decorated horribly - the leather comforter was falling apart and the cowboy them was just ugly. The kitchen was not well stocked with cooking items or utensils - good thing we didn't cook. Also, the bed frame was falling apart.

The location was great because it's so close to shopping and the lifts.

Beautiful hotel but wish the room was nicer.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

I didn't like how our room had a fowl odor; everything was so dirty. The bed was so uncomfortable,we didn't sleep well.

I loved the architecture of the hotel and how close it was to everything we wanted to do.

We had a great time for our august birthdays celebration. We've stayed before and will do it again
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

Not enough garage cans or area to put garage. No extra bags in the kitchen. Not enough cleaning supplies ....dish soap, dishwasher soap

Great beds, full kitchen, fun area, great summer activities for a big extended family

Bad decision
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

The A/C didn't work, the room was extremely hot, the shower head leaked & could hear it dripping all night, the fan was too noisy, the outlets didn't work, couldn't use the blow dryer - it would trip the breaker

Could have been way better.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Condominium

Apartment was not cleaned well, toilet was still soiled. Had a bad odor in the kitchen. No extra blankets. Windows were covered with finger prints. Ordered a rollaway at 4pm. Had to call again at 10 to get it delivered.

Location was close to lifts and base activities. Nice view from our room.

I got in @ midnight after driving all through Montana &...
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

I got in @ midnight after driving all through Montana & there was no staff on duty. I started to freak out, but they had my keys & packet in a wall safe I could access from a key combination. Guess all is well that ends well. Just wish I had more time to enjoy the beautiful suite.

Silver king hotel
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

Hot tub was a little too small, dryer in our room didn't work so we couldn't dry our swim suits.

The pool and hot tub were nice, the hotel room was amazing it was so spacious.

Beautiful rustic decor, completely enjoyed our stay
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

The bathroom set up was nice, but we were only given shampoo and no conditioner, I thought that was strange. The toilet was very slow to flush.....had to hold down the handle until the bowl completely drained. The bed was ok, but felt a bit old, we have definitely slept on a more comfortable bed.

We really enjoyed the deluxe king suite, very inviting decor and we liked that you could walk out the back sliding door and enjoy the outside. It would have been nice if there were chairs to sit on outside the room though. Inside there was a journal, inviting you to write in it about your stay and why you were there. We thought that was a cute idea. Took advantage of the indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. We really enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool, the pool was actually both indoor and outdoor at the same time first time we had seen a pool like that. It was very refreshing

Excellent hotel
    • Standard Studio Suite

Nothing, everything was great!

I loved the homey feel and that it had a kitchen and such a unique shaped room! Also the windows on the ceiling in the corner, we loved looking out at the stars at night!

Lovely accommodations
    • Standard Studio Suite

Actually the accommodations were better than expected. Silver King Hotel is actually a condo building. I expected a hotel room. Maybe i overlooked that when booking...don't think so. Pleasantly surprised to see "double bathroom" and complete kitchen. Everything in a "tiny house" you would need. I would recommend the Silver King.

Better beds
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

For the price the beds are terrible I have stayed at plenty of hotels under $75 beds where amazing the skylight is awsome except if you wanna sleep impossible 2 when sun is beaming down on your face !

Quiet , easy access

Out of Hours service failed after 5 in the evening and nearly resulted in us having to go elsewhere
    • Standard Studio Suite

After 1700 hrs front desk closed. We did not know that. Instructions on the wall to access our keys were followed. Wrong PIN for the wall safe, no one answered the house telephone on any of the numbers we were given. We were therefore locked out, no-where to go, no-one to speak to. Luckily, another US guest arrived and shared the problem, used her mobile and eventually we got a PIN that worked. Without this, and having no idea that the hotel was unmanned, we would have been unable to use the booked accommodation. We had an issue with our vehicle the next day which meant we spent it in the vicinity. The Hotel clerk was unwilling to accommodate us all (room access, pool etc) so we spent the day on the kerb outside. Complaints process at the front desk the day after the access issue was poorly received and nothing done to reassure us. The staff were very off-hand.

Pool. Kitchenette. Spacious room.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

The hotel asked for my charge card in case of incidentals.
    • Standard Studio Suite

The hotel asked for my charge card in case of incidentals. This was the only time I took my card out of my wallet while I was in Park City. Today I found $934.23 in fraudulent charges on my account--was alerted by my VISA bank. I have notified the Park City Police. There is an honesty problem at the front desk.

Cozy cabin retreat.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Jets in the bathroom tub were a little dirty. But the rest of the place was very clean and comfortable.

Quiet. Comfortable, 1/2 mile walking distance of old town park city. Beautiful rustic cabin feel.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Same place same time next spring break!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

The room needed better lighting. Kitchen could use more utensils. Doors to rooms close too loud.

loved pool and hot tub after a day of snowboarding. Walk to slopes was so easy. Parking was easy.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Sorry, not going back
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

location: we had expected closed to down-town; also, room was old and dark; not a vacation feeling; advertsing showed lobby with fireplace, but in fact nobody uses it as it sits in de doorway and looks being there just for the picture.

free shuttle service

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Close to the slopes; convenient to old town Park City
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Condominium

Housekeeping was minimal, the mattress was worn out and for a hotel with a price tag like this one, I would have expected more luxurious towels, linens, etc. I still slept okay, but it could have been better.

Extremely convenient to the ski slopes; the ski locker was a great feature and the spaciousness of the two-room suite was unexpected. We cooked our own breakfast, so the full kitchen was a welcomed amenity - however, there could be more attention paid to cooking utensils

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Great ski location in a luxury facility.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Needs a little maintenance: dishwasher was not secured, clothes washer dial was not calibrated to the cycle so it was difficult to operate, and the silverware was in the bottom of a cabinet vice a drawer.

Location...from the third floor exit, you can walk across the street to the slopes...very convenient in relation to the ski storage and rooms. We stayed in the deluxe studio and it was awesome. The furniture and kitchen were very nice. Free parking in the garage was super nice and convenient (we had a rental car).

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Do not recommend. Poor customer service.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Condominium

Booking.com dictated that I rent a "deluxe" room (larger and with mountain view) because of availability so the room was expensive. Upon our arrival, we were checked in and given keys around 6pm. The room was still messy with dirty towels, unmade beds and trash from the previous guests. The unapologetic staff at the front desk then assigned us a smaller room without a view and attempted to charge the same amount for the lesser room that we had not preferred nor booked. I was upset with both booking.com for not giving me the option of a cheaper room at time of reservation as well as the hotel staff for their poor handling of the situation.

The rooms, when cleaned, were nice and comfortable. The location was good for downtown as well as ski mountain access.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Terrible bed and terrible wifi
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

Wifi was terrible. Bed was uncomfortable. When we asked for shuttle to airport we were offered a private car while there were plenty of shuttles.

location. Jacuzzi garage

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Don't get a room near the Resort Center Parking lot!
    • Standard Studio Suite

Couldn't get any sleep due to the plowing of a giant parking lot from 2a-7a. The back up beeping lasted all night long. It was awful. I did switch Rooms

Location!

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Great place to stay - highly recommended
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

It is a slight up hill walk to lift tix, etc., 100 yards at most but if you rent equipment up there, just store it where your renting from and walk in street shoes to and from. Overall, there was not anything that we did not like.

Nice set up for family of 4. Kids are 12. Deluxe 1 bedroom. 1 king and bunks in adjacent room worked like a champ. Pool and hot tub indoors conveniently located in center of facility.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Location was perfect.
    • Standard Studio Suite

Couldn't check in til after 3:00 as room wasn't ready. Lobby was very small and extremely cold and not a welcoming place to hang out.

Location was perfect. Queen bed suite was very roomy. Hot tub and indoor/outdoor pool was great.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Spacious and fully equipped condo, with small quantity of...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

The building was designed and built for olympics in 2002 and this means decor dark of the period. Bed and Sofa bed quite old and whilst adequate were reaching life time limit and not best.

Spacious and fully equipped condo, with small quantity of supplies to use washing machine, dishwasher etc. Family enjoyed pool and hot tub. Condo was very close to the Park City hub so easy access to skiing and did have small underground parking on first come basis but was never completely full.

Great Location to Park City Basin
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

The front desk wanted to charge us for the Duraflame log for our room's fireplace. Most places have gas fireplaces so I thought that this was a jip. The Wifi kept going in and out. The workout room was freezing and the tv in there didn't work. Allof these incidents wouldn't dissuade me from returning however.

the proximity to the mountain was fantastic. The shuttle available worked well too.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

a walking distance from ski lift
    • Standard One-Bedroom Condominium

many small issues (TV not working, power not working, no new shampoo/soaps after first day) but overall good.

great location close to lifts, nice jacuzzi, great staff

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

You don't always get what you pay for.
    • Standard Studio Suite

They ignored my request for a quiet, top floor room with a view and instead gave us a room on a middle floor next to the noisy pool with a view of a cement wall.

The,bed was comfy but could not sleep due to extreme noise until 4:00 am.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Favorite place to stay!!!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

I loved the price for this hotel. Loved the location close to everything! The property is quiet and beautiful. I was surprised about the room size, very big for a one bedroom suite. The kitchen was perfect and convenient. Loved the wood burning fire place. very comfortable we will definitely be back. Best place we have stayed so far!

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Enjoyed the quiet at this beautiful Hotel
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

I have to say, it is hard to compare beds, because we just bought a new one but the bed was a little soft for me.

We took a mini vacation in the off season and enjoyed the quiet. The room was very comfortable and the decor was beautiful. I enjoyed the full kitchen and 2 full bathrooms.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Nicely decorated room with tons of space, comfortable bed,...
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Was facing the pool and some guests were quite loud using the facility and used it after closing but no one stopped them. A also one day a condo owner was doing loud reno work. The banging was annoying and quite loud. Another guest helped deal with that problem but again there was no one at reception to help. I still would recommend this accommodation and overall was quite satisfied.

Nicely decorated room with tons of space, comfortable bed, fully equipped kitchen, large bathroom, staff accommodating and friendly, great value for the price. Thrilled to find a washer and dryer!

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Great place to stay!
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

We wanted to use the fireplace and there weren't any logs or anything to make a fire with. There was also no staff on site to inquire about this. We called the "front desk" which was answered from someone off site and they had no information on this. Not a huge deal, but part of the reason we booked the room was because of the fireplace. Would have been more romantic if we were able to use it.

The apartment was extremely clean and comfortable! Felt like home.

Close to PC.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Condominium

The pool table had to pay for it. Thought there would be more of a game room. Ping Pong table would have been nice.

Close to PC. Pool was pretty good.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Great for a family to spread our.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Condominium

Spacious rooms, very comfortable. Loved having a washer /dryer to dry the swimsuits. Nice place - a little older but nicely maintained very comfortable and spacious.

Dont' waste your time
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

The staff was unfriendly. The log for the fireplace did not match the instructions. Instead of a paper wrapped log there was a bare chunk of wood. We did not try to use it. The room smelled like fireplace smoke on arrival. The bed was extremely high and hard to get into- and no step stool. The room was very dark and both bathrooms were inadequately lit.

The room was spacious

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

romantic getaway.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Condominium

Would have loved to do a late checkout. But we couldn't.

The weather was cool and rainy so we made a cozy fire in the fireplace and had our appetizers and wine. Very nice.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Condominium

The floor was very dirty in our room, we had to pick up peanuts from the floor so our crawling baby did not get them. We did not bring any peanuts with us.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Enjoyed very much and would stay again if back in Park City
    • Standard One-Bedroom Condominium

Front desk staff could have been better informed on directions and restaurants for breakfast.

apartment was well equipped and very comfortable as well as a great location for getting to the mountain and into town.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Nicer than the last place we stayed at (The Lodge).
    • Standard Studio Suite

There was an empty coke bottle under the night stand and an empty soap wrapper on the bathroom floor. I didn't find a pitcher in the cupboards for chilling water in the fridge, that would have been nice. No check-in staff after 7pm and the code did not work on the wall safe in order for us to get our keys. The phone number available to call for service went to voicemail. Ended up dialing several numbers including maintenance before finding someone who could help get the keys out of the wall safe.

The Jacuzzi bath tub was nice! The room was spacious and comfortable. The kitchen was very nice.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Beautiful room; no wood log for fireplace
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

I wrote a note on the special request area on the online registration form saying we specifically got a room with a fireplace so we could have a fire (Park City temp was predicted to hit 35 deg. F that night). I asked if we needed to bring our own wood. No reply, and when we got to the room fireplace directions told us to use the provided log with the paper covering. No log in room which was disappointing.

Lots of space, beautifully decorated with high quality dark wood furniture & leather (or leather-look) couches. Very nice, well-kept appliances in kitchen which was well-stocked with cooking supplies.

The pool closes too early

The pool closes too early

Enjoyed our stay in Park City and Silver King Hotel.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

Needs a new mattress on the sofa bed! It was very lumpy; time for an upgrade!

Location and helpful staff.

Condo was in a very good location and spacious.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Condominium

Shower constantly leaked water. No hair dryer in either of the two bathrooms.

Condo was in a very good location and spacious. Also secure parking.

The stay was fantastic the only thing wrong was we forgot our swimming trunks
    • Standard Studio Suite

Maybe the Bed was a little high for short people

The room was excellent

So Roomy and Comfortable!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Condominium

Everything was clean, comfortable, and well-stocked

I like it

Non

I like the pool

A/C didn't work.
    • Standard Studio Suite

A/C didn't work. The staff knew it at check in,but didn't mention it. After the sun went down it wasn't an issue.

Loved the extra large jacuzzi tub.
    • Standard Studio Suite

Loved the extra large jacuzzi tub.

Was ok, but will not be back nor recommend the place.
    • Standard Studio Suite

Kitchen accessories, overall cleanliness but especially kitchen and bathroom

Location, indoor parking, pool & hot tub

Browse Silver King Hotel traveller photo gallery