Reviews of Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino 3 stars

4100 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA

#148 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

Good value, room was super clean.
    • Premium Room

The main issue I had is most of the casino, but not the room, smelled like a week old ashtray. Its a smaller property so that smell is hard to get away from, but if you are there just for the room its great.

Good value, room was super clean. They have a 24 hour cafe which is a plus and parking is free

Close to airport
    • Tower Room

Reserved 2 rooms, 1 room was not cleaned when they thought it was ready for us. Second room was away from other party.

Very close and convenient to airport

i want my $30 back
    • Premium Room

i was charged an extra $30 for no reason and they said it was my banks fault?? the staff at the restaurant ignored us and didn’t want to take our order so we walked out.

Dated
    • Premium Room

There is no refrigerator or coffee maker. Although we were on a no smoking floor it smelled of cigarettes. There is no direct access from the parking structure to the hotel rooms.

Realitivley close to the strip.

I appreciate everything
    • Premium Room

I didn't appreciate the hallway smelt like urine. I didn't appreciate ppl trying to get in the building without a keycard. I think security needs to patrol the parking lot more often

I was happy to have found a room for a decent price for 5 days

Pet friendly
    • Premium Room

Location was little difficult, did not offer much for there restaurants in way of discounts, nice staff secure parking lot by a roving bicycle security in the parking lot, nice pet walk area, other than no amenities like a cont breakfast it was nice

Pet friendly

best thing ever!
    • Premium Room

best thing ever!! period . price amazing.. literally right behind the strip.. 24 hour restaurant.. beautiful pool.. right across the street from rehab day club!! .. i mean only thing that could f made it better is if it was free....

Great location, clean room, wonderful people! Excellent value.
    • Premium Room

The bathroom was a bit cramped. Towels were worn (but clean). The shower controls were very loose and imprecise (hard to get warm water). The TV remote died (which could just have been the batteries). The phone never worked (though admittedly I didn't care to get it fixed). And the alarm clock had to be unplugged because the radio couldn't be turned off (only very very low). All of which to say, minor complaints.

The people working at Silver Sevens were incredibly nice and helpful. From Security, Front Desk, Cage, to the Restaurant hostess. Prices were extremely reasonable. Potato Salad is incredible. Cole Slaw is pretty good too. Excellent deals for Seniors from 1pm to 6pm. And if you like pancakes, their breakfast special is awesome.

Good
    • Tower Room

I had asked to bring hair dryer 3 times cause the one I got in my room didn't work, but they did not bring it to me.

Room was bigger than I expected

Great Vacation
    • Tower Room

Pool rules should be enforced more frequently in order to avoid i.e. loud groups at the pool, garbage or left overs left at the table or around deck chairs!

Friendly staff, great room and pool area, free coffee, Silver Spoon Diner and weekend buffet!!

Low budget good value
    • Tower Room

No fridge in the room. Although non smoking floors, you can still feel it from previous times. A bit further from the strip

Small compared to other local hotels. Decent size rooms. Quiet.

Awesome !
    • Premium Room

There should be periodic checks from the hotel staff asking if everything is all right or not.

Yes the bed was like a cloud. Just that a table bulb was not working at my room. otherwise the property is very good and it has a gym, a pool and a casino. everything that a tourist wants in Vegas. overall a good experience but i was there for only a night, Also they allowed me early check in and I wish I had a group with me and I could stay more.

Value for money
    • Tower Room

Could have been cleaner, there were hairs all around the bathroom and bathtub.

Huge room. Big, comfy bed. Restaurants on site. Friendly staff at check-in.

Try everything once, I will never come back.
    • Premium Room

Housekeeping staff was rude. Called the manager for housekeeping and two hours later, no show. Called again and spoke to a different manager who comped the “resort” fee, but in the end, the experience was bad. Looks like the entire casino is a smoking spot so I could not stay in the casino.

nice room - bad service - smokey smell
    • Premium Room

Arrived on Thurs - showered Went out on Friday - in late - Room never cleaned Reported light out in bathroom - nothing done about it Elevator smelled like smoke Casino smelled like smoke (all other casinos did not) Told desk - all I got was a sorry

Room was very nice

Not bad!
    • Premium Room

The casino is too smoky. Even our room at ground floor had smoky smell though it was a non smoking room.

Value for money. We just had to spend a night as we arrived at 12.30 am.So we booked this hotel as it was a cheaper option on that day(Saturday). We did not expect much but it did not disappoint us.It was clean and comfortable.

Food available on site was one of the main draws as opposed...
    • Premium Room

The hostess at the restaurant/buffet didn't seem to know how to smile or how a smile would help business. The restaurant seemed to be a bit under staffed.

Food available on site was one of the main draws as opposed to some other hotels. The food was fairly standard fare, though it was tasty. I do have to say the service was just a little slow. I actually had little contact with any other hotel staff so i can't speak about them. Check in was smooth & friendly.

Quick answer so I'm the stuff and the engineer coming to...
    • Tower Room

Its was a very hot weekend and the air condition is not working we need to call the engineer 3 time at The Weeknd to fix the air condition feel like a sauna.

Quick answer so I'm the stuff and the engineer coming to fix the program.

Close to the strip
    • Tower Room

How they charged me a certain fee on booking which included the resort fee but they tried to make me pay another resort fee plus a deposit

Close to the strip

My husband and I always joke the Hotel is a little bit of paradise on Paradise Road
    • Premium Room

Disappointed to find that the buffet is now only open on Saturdays and Sundays although there is small restaurant which is open 24/7. Also the bingo hall has closed too,which is a shame as we loved to go occasionally.

Loved the pool which is surrounded by palm trees, plenty of loungers and clean towels every day. Our premium room was spacious and the two double beds were so comfortable.Very impressed with everything as the staff were very pleasant to us throughout our stay once again.Would recommend this hotel as this was our 8th holiday there and enjoy every minute every time.

Close to the Strip, away from the crowds
    • Premium Room

Our room was rather far from the lobby and required a long walk. We had a non-smoking room and it looked like all those were distant from the lobby. Couldn't get the room air conditioner just right. The toilet/bathtub area is in a cramped room.

Large room with windows that will open. Comfortable bed. Free parking in structure. Free coffee for guests (Seattle's Best brand, kept fresh). Gift shop open 24 hours. Restaurant reasonably priced and will deliver meals to rooms. Room well-insulated for sound as we didn't hear our neighbors at all. All the staff we encountered was friendly and helpful. Although smoking was allowed in the casino, the air was fairly clear.

Fabulous people, great room and fun at the casino. Could have done without the marijuana smells!
    • Premium Room

We arrived at the airport at 10:30 p.m. Quickly collected our luggage and tore off to Terminal 1 to get the "free shuttle". We waited 1 hour and 10 minutes and nothing showed up. We do not have cell phones either so no APP for Uber. We paid $17.00 to take the Bell Shuttle to Silver Sevens. There they told us that the shuttle stopped at 9 p.m. We had not known this! It was not mentioned on my reservation papers. I do not have a computer at home but do have an e-mail address that I check when I have access to a computer. However my reservation papers did say there was a shuttle and did not mention specific hours. After travelling for endless hours from Nova Scotia on that day we were exhausted and needed a transport to the hotel rather than wait around for the shuttle to no avail.

We originally requested a room with a pool view and we were very happy with the room provided. We appreciated the daily free coffee coupons. I must say that the $20.99 + tax daily resort fee HURTS!

Rate was affordable.
    • Tower Room

I reserved a king bed...they tried to put me in a queen...got manager involved to fix problem...also got stuck in the elevator..had to call for rescue...

Rate was affordable..

Terrible service, rooms smell horrible, like hunid, they put...
    • Premium Room

Terrible service, rooms smell horrible, like hunid, they put in small letter other charges like resort fee and $100 of deposit per room, ... Simply horrible ...

The pool area
    • Tower Room

The staff talks a lot of shade. The bathroom smelled worse than a funky monkey behind because they didn't clean the room. The carpets in the rooms are filthy Bring air freshener Will never return.

The pool area The coffee was good

I experienced a great stay for one night!
    • Premium Room

The bathroom was little bit old.

The staff was very friendly! Breakfast buffet was worthy for the price. Our room looked even better than on the pictures listed.

30 minute walk from the Strip
    • Tower Room

Only news channels available on their TVs. No coffee machine. No fridge & no microwave like other hotels in vegas.

The housekeeping manager was friendly and professional like the front desk staff. Camera's in the parking garage and security patrolling the parking lot occasionally made it feel more secure.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! You thinks its a good deal... its NOT!! Trust me!!!
    • Premium Room

The bathroom is not big enough to use the toilet comfortably without touching the wall or bathtub! And there is NO room in there to change clothes in!

NOTHING!!!! Its creepy...

We would not recommend using this hotel.
    • Tower Room

The hotel needs a total refurbishment. The facilities for a Vegas hotel are non-existent. No coffee making facilities in the room; no fridge (and you really need one). The décor is old and grubby. The bathroom although clean needed a new bath/shower. We had to request room service on 3 of our 5 days stay, as the room had not been serviced at all. The towels were not always that clean! We had the Tower Room, supposed to be the best room and non-smoking. You could smell smoke in the corridors as soon as you got to that level and smoke was permeating through to our bedroom. This is the worst hotel we have stayed in for years. Bookiing.com should remove this hotel from their booking facilities. Staff were not helpful or friendly. Only one member of staff was helpful. We spent most of our time out of the hotel. Never ate at the hotel. The reception was right near to the casino which was very noisy, so you couldn't hear what the receptionist was saying to you half the time.

Shuttle service to the airport. Not too far from the Vegas Strip.

Second room was good
    • Premium Room

Smoking environment, we did not get a non smoking room at the first time.

Smoking environnement!! Discussing, we did get a non smoking room but not at the first time.

The price of the room was reasonable and still near the Las...
    • Premium Room

I saw a bug on the wall however not exactly sure what it was. It looked like a silverfish.

The price of the room was reasonable and still near the Las Vegas Strip and the staff was friendly.

A very enjoyable stay, great value for money, very friendly staff
    • Premium Room

windows weren't able to lock, felt a little vulnerable with there being no room safe either, on the second floor a ladder would've been good enough Lift had problems and was out of order for one day also

Bed was very comfortable, staff were very friendly, food was good and a very reasonable price

I enjoyed how convient the check in was.
    • Premium Room

I didn’t like when they closed off an exit where the car was easier to access. They had the whole to fix the issue but no it reminded closed off.

I enjoyed how convient the check in was. I’ve been to places where there’s difficulties or they lost your reservation etc.

I will never stay at this place again and I will let everyone I know. The room & staff were awful.
    • Premium Room

I made reservations months ago and confirmed a few days before we got there. I was told that that didn't matter it was on a first come first serve bases, and said to call booking.com if I was not happy.

There was one lady very nice and at least understood our dissapointment, the one with her an hispanic girl who claimed to be a superviser could care less about our situation. We only stayed one night because we had nowhere to go.

Making the most on a budget
    • Premium Room

I didn’t like the smoke smell, but there’s nothing to be done about that really.

I loved the friendly atmosphere from the staff, the pool was lovely, and the dining area was a nice surprise.

good location to strip and affordable close to transportation!
    • Tower Room

Smoke infiltrated everywhere. When checked into our non smoking room smelt of pot. Eyes and sinuses puffed up from smoke everyday. Buffet has gone downhill. Can see there has been cutbacks in staff and price increases from last visit. Desserts were stale when we ate there.

Staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Above par
    • Premium Room

There wasn't really anything that I didn't like about Silver Sevens. All in all it was a nice place and the staff was very kind.

The location was pretty spot on. Not too close but not too far from whatever you wanted. Definitely worth the money spent for the services and room.

I won't be coming back to that hotel
    • Premium Room

Housekeeping were lazy I had asked them to change the linens they put the old ones back on. They put dirty towels back in the bathroom. Customer service could have been better.

Price was right, staff were helpful and accommodating.
    • Premium Room

The rooms are older but comfortable the bathroom floors in corners and along walls could have been cleaner.

Price was right, staff were helpful and accommodating. Pool area was nice.

Very Disappointed !
    • Tower Room

There were 3 of us that checked in Rm 2002. I was the 1st one to leave before 5:00 am because I have an early flight and need to catch the shuttle. My 2 other friends will be leaving later at 9:00 am since they have a later flight and still sleeping when I left. Since the reservation was under my name, I settled the bill at the guest counter and that was it. I wasn't worried because I knew that they have to check out by 11:00 am. They called me later to tell me that they were booted out of the room because I already essentially checked out? They were still asleep when the custodian came in the room at around 7:00 am to start cleaning. My friend said that the front desk staff called her and told them to vacate the room. Good thing we have another friend whose checked in another room so they hurriedly move there and started preparing to leave. Technically, the room is paid for till 11:00 am. Essentially, they have until 11:00 am to vacate the room. When my friend was trying to explain the situation to the front desk clerk and that to give them time to get ready to leave, they were told to vacate the room immediately. Is that what you call "GREAT"customer service?!!

We liked the shuttle bus drivers, Jack and Dave. They're helpful. Dave even showed us directions on how to get to our rental car.

Utah family
    • Tower Room

The entire place smelled like marijuana. Bathroom was tiny and shower had very low water pressure.

Rooms were good for the value. Cafe had great food for a great price.

Barely adequate but got the job done. Would not stay again in the present condition
    • Premium Room

The public areas (hallways elevators etc in the hotel) were not very clean The room acceptable given the age

The price was acceptable given the location and Sunday nite rate Parking was easy and close to doors Parking lot well lit. Ice machine worked well.

Could have been much better
    • Premium Room

The view was horrible, the room was so far from the casino floor they were working right outside my room didn't get much sleep

Not far from the strip

Disgusting
    • Premium Room

Pretty much everything.. Very old, very outdated; very scary clientele. A fight broke out in the garage while we were there. Bed was hard as a rock. Kept the light on in the bedroom for fear of bugs.

the place is absolutely disgusting. The food was the same. The clientele was nasty. We actually were scared to stay there and never will again. We lived in Las Vegas for 18 years, from 1991 to 2009 (it was the best) and moved up to Mesquite Nevada in 2009 till the present. You can never match Mesquite or any other hotel for that matter.

Good location; no amenities
    • Premium Room

NO Amenities -- i.e. no mini refrigerator, no coffee maker, very basic (ie similar quality as Motel 6) rooms for a week-end price of over $150. Bike (with locked cable) was stolen fro back of parked car in ill-lit parking lot.

friendly staff, free coffee coupons
    • Premium Room

place smelled like smoke, the "FREE" drinks coupons couldn't be used as it seemed the cantina was hardly open & that's the only place to redeem them...

friendly staff, free coffee coupons

I liked the 24 hour cafe and gift shop
    • Premium Room

Did not like the fact that i had to pay extra for a fridge, and there was no coffee pot and no microwave, i cant even store my leftovers which resulted in me wasting food that i bought.

I liked the 24 hour cafe and gift shop

would stay there again
    • Premium Room

The pool really liked my free coffee

The hotel was very nice although some hotel guests were having a party and set off the smoke detectors and the Fire Department showed up

Was good. Only problem was the cigarette smoke.
    • Tower Room

The smoke in the elevators and hall to the rooms was like being in a pool hall.

The location is great! The pool and pool area is relaxing and spa like. Loved it!

Worth it for the price and room
    • Premium Room

the reception, halls and even the elevator were really smokey and the floors were dirty.

room was nice, quiet and comfortable, there was several places to eat nearby.

We had a great time here
    • Tower Room

The wi-fi is poor. It only works sometimes.

The whole place was great. Friendly staff, good casino, great restaurant, very nice pool area, nice rooms. It's also not so far from the main strip. Good value for money.

The bed and pillows were comfortable.
    • Premium Room

I could hear conversations from the other room and outside even though my window was closed. The beds had been made nicely, no dust that I could see. However, toiletries had not been put out, the wastebasket in the bathroom had not been emptied, a long hair in the sink.

The bed and pillows were comfortable. Good size room.

Food and prices were good.
    • Premium Room

The cassino is too smokey practically impossible to stay if you don't smoke

Food and prices were good... Also the stuff was very nice and helpful.

• Premium Room

There was not enough shampoo and conditioner in our room (there was only 1 pc for 3 women). When I tried to call and reach the house keeper, no one answered the phone. I left a message, no one called me back... The room was "no smoking", but I could smell tobacco in the hallway and elevator. The elevator didn't work properly. I had to wait almost 15 min to check in, while 2 employees were doing nothing at the counter...

It was very cozy and accommodating
    • Premium Room

I do wish a fridge was in the room

I really like that I don’t have to walk thru a busy crowded casino to get to my room, itl’s a nice break from the other hotels. And there’s convenient parking in the back. Plus they offer room service 24/7. Combined with awesome water pressure in the shower and movie channels, it’s a very cozy place to lay your head.

Room was fresh and clean.
    • Premium Room

The room I stayed in didn't have control knobs on air conditioner, and no coffee pot. Was informed they were only for the suites. They gave two coffee vouchers. However, I only drink tea.

Room was fresh and clean. Staff was great. Great value, plus it was a mile away from hustle and bustle of the strip. I would most certainly stay again.

Close to strip but it sucked cuz the pool was not working...
    • Premium Room

Very noisy this time i came ppl were outside my door talking all night

Close to strip but it sucked cuz the pool was not working and i wasnt aware of this untill i checked in

Extremely uncomfortable
    • Premium Room

Someone threw up in their bed and left the sheets out in the hallway so the whole place smelt of vomit. Security knocked on the door in the middle of the night for a welfare check, they could have knocked on the door the vomit-covered-sheets were by. Really thin walls so hardly any sleep, could hear the ladies next door talking/yelling til 3am.

Very close to airport and good price

Good location. Have stayed there lots of times. Clean. Affordable.
    • Premium Room

WiFi is bad at best. Tv did not work. Had to have them come a couple timed

Great price and location. Cafe has good food with reasonable price. We stay here s lot. At least 1 per month.

Great value for money at this small comfy hotel and casino, with shuttle service.
    • Tower Room

It was an older, smaller casino, good value for your money though, but with all casinos in Vegas smoking is still allowed so it was quite noticeable in this smaller casino. No smoking in restaurants though which was a good thing. Since we enjoy walking, being a mile from the main strip was not an issue but may not appeal to everyone.

Free coffee from the gift shop every morning. Very reasonably priced large quantity and quality meals in the restaurant on the second floor, open 24 hours a day. Very large selection champagne brunch on the weekends. Staff were prompt and friendly.

Disaster.
    • Premium Room

The service sucked. Where do I start, Enter the hotel hall smelled of an ash tray . The elevator smelled of puke and burning oil. The toilet didn’t flush right. Called the front desk and they said they would have someone service it . No one ever did . The power went out for the first day for 3 hours. We left to go have fun and we come back at 11 pm and our room still wasn’t serviced. For all my troubles they only comp. me for resort fee for one day. But I have yet to see that refund and it’s already wed. And I left on Saturday. Stay Away the price seemed good but not worth all the hassle.

The room was fine.

Hotel staff was nice, but not happy with the property.
    • Premium Room

Bathroom wasn’t clean at all. Room was hot. Hotel was hot. Hallways were very dark and thee were side areas throughout the hallway that didn’t look too safe.

Beds were comfortable

Decent place for a quick stay if you dont want to be on the strip.
    • Premium Room

The hotel hallway floors were dirty and the elevator was filthy. Didn't look like it had been cleaned in years. Pool area is nice but again poor housekeeping. Empty beer bottles and trash in ground and never picked up. Casino smelled of smoke. Hotel room bathtubs need updating bad

The meals were affordable and good. The free shuttle to and from the airport is awesome!

Would not stay here again.
    • Premium Room

The rooms had no fridge, coffee maker or microwave. There was a smoke smell that lingered throughout the halls. Carpet was old. The buffet was disappointing.

We liked the size of the rooms and the pool/hot tub area was great.

For what my needs were u was very pleased and would stay there again
    • Premium Room

I didn't like that I had to be seated to order a "to go" meal to take back to my room

Location to the strip was close. Was very pleased with the price

Location walking distance to strip, Lyft/Uber pickup...
    • Premium Room

No safe in room, WiFi didn't always work in room

Location walking distance to strip, Lyft/Uber pickup spot, comfortable and very spacious room!

I was not satisfied at all staying fhere
    • Premium Room

The the hotel was super dirty, the carpet were not vaccumm, in the room in the barhroom the door had stains from poop in the door and the bath tup was dirty. The room it self was dirty

Customer servcr

Always enjoyable.
    • Premium Room

Buffett was terrible. Kept telling us the chicken was cooking. This was at 5:15 pm. Will never eat there again.

Dave the shuttle driver is the best ever. Very helpful. Staff is very friendly also.

OK.
    • Premium Room

Not happy with Booking.com's charging more for a room I already paid for and had to change at last minute.

Only there for 4 hours to sleep. Slept OK.

Better than expectations....
    • Tower Room

Honestly.....the only thing...fan cover in restroom dusty. Comfy bed, soft towels, friendly staff...

There have been some changes... very nice.Friendly staff, great service. Beautiful room. Dave the shuttle driver,entertaining.My experience last summer with shuttle to airport..not good, almost missed flight. This visit re reinstated a good choice.

Great place to stay
    • Premium Room

Very smokey casino, premium rooms are very dated. The weekend seafood buffet (shrimp and crab legs) is not worth the money.

Location! Easy to get to the rooms, tower rooms are nice, new, and very clean. Free parking. Friendly staff.

The location was great
    • Premium Room

The rooms need repair. The towel bar fell off the wall and the faucet was loose and not attached. The bathroom needs an upgrade.

The location was great

Not enjoyable.
    • Premium Room

Room was next to a generator. All I could hear all night was the hum of it. The shower head barely worked. The WiFi didn’t work at all. I asked about the ‘resort fee’, the front desk agent said it was for the ‘free WiFi’ then changed her answer to it covers the up keep of the pool and parking. Then I wasn’t able to access the wifi.

Great place
    • Premium Room

Would of liked to of had shuttles to the strip. Would be nice if employees would give newcomers more information about how to get around .

Was a nice quiet place. Friendly

Beautiful Women EVERYWHERE as they shine like a DIAMOND!

The rest!!

Beautiful Women EVERYWHERE as they shine like a DIAMOND!! Inside,Outside......around the CORNER as the strip is 2 blocks north/\/\/\/\/\/😊👍

Browse Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino traveller photo gallery