2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Nevada hotel reviews
  4. Las Vegas hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Silverton Hotel & Casino

Reviews of Silverton Hotel & Casino This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

3333 Blue Diamond Road, Las Vegas, NV 89139, United States of America

#96 of 203 hotels in Las Vegas

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

We plan to stay again soon when we're not on the way somewhere and we get to explore more.
    • Resort Room

We appreciated the help with our bags, but I tipped the bellman who took our bags, and my wife wasn't sure about tipping the guy who delivered the bags... I had texted her that I gave the guy at the door $10. She felt like she should have tipped the guy delivering... - not sure which would have been the right way to go.

The initial impression when you walk into the hotel/casino is spectacular. Met by the aquarium and the casino action, a guest is really blown away. It only gets better when you get to visit the Cabela's/Bass Pro Shop attached to the property. It's an outdoorsman's dream.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Close to airport
    • Resort Room

Confusing where the entrance to the hotel desk was, hard to find parking and parking in the garage means walking thru the casino to get to the front desk.

Close to airport

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Friendly people but expected more ammenities in the room, what with resort fees etc . Casino was ok
    • Resort Room

When we arrived the tv was on and someone had taken a battery out of the tv control. Took two calls to finely get it repaired. Clock didn't work correctly. No fridge or microwave. Nor any coffee brewer .

The Breakfasts were excellent. Coffee good, A little spendy for regular coffee .

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Room was a bit dark and dated.
    • Resort Room

Room was a bit dark and dated. Opened the curtain to stare at a nice cinder block wall. We were really looking forward to hanging poolside before heading out on the town only it is entirely in the shade for most of the afternoon. Hot tub is tiny. Seats 4, maybe 6 comfortably. The place isn't a dump ... but I won't stay here again.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Location was great.
    • Resort Room

I thought there would be a fridge for my husbands insulin, but there wasn't one, as well as the fact that there wasn't an in room coffee maker, which then put us in the position of ordering room service (coffee), more money to the hotel.

Location was great.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Nice facility, nice rooms, very noisy.
    • Resort Room

I have never heard so much noise from the surrounding rooms. The rooms on both sides seemed to be holding conversations in my room. The Tvs were loud and I could hear the person walking in the room above me. Even the next morning when the maids were cleaning, the vacuum in the room above was very loud. Was there any thing done to mitigate the noise from room to room?

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Good stay for the price
    • Resort Room

Outdated bathroom, and cramped bathroom. No plastic wrapped cups in the rooms. No outlets near the bed to plug your phones in. Glasses in the room look a little dingy

Comfortable beds, great A/C, and clean. Friendly and helpful staff

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Okay
    • Resort Room

The front desk clerk wasn't the least bit friendly. Actually, I experienced the fact that she was racist.

Breakfast was quite good. I ordered blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs.

Home away from home!

Nothing to complain about

Very comfortable and clean facilities. The fact that Bass Pro shop is attached to the property makes for a great shopping experience! We really enjoyed our stay, the staff are friendly, beds are comfortable, good restaurants on site. It is close to the airport and car hire drop off!

A good place to stay.
    • Resort Room

I could not figure out how to use the heating system, but that was not a big deal.

This was a last minute booking, like 5 min before I arrived, so I was very relieved that there was a room for me. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Excellent bed, pillows and cozy comforter. Good bathroom facility. And very quiet, which I appreciated very much!

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

My stay was unsatisfying this time around and enough so that I may not come back again.
    • Resort Room

My room came with a broken office chair and AC unit that was very noisy whenever it turned off. I also had a baseball team in the room above me and they were running around making all kinds of noise. Also, I had no internet due to some kind up wiring that was being done at the time. The whole thing was very frustrating.

The desk clerk, Melissa was very nice and did what she could to accommodate me.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Excellent!!! Will stay here many more times
    • Resort Room

The staff explaining the deposit refund process and incorrectly charging us was not pleasurable but the manager was able to correct the mistake promptly.

The bed was so comfortable. The room was clean and did not have any musty smell typical to hotels. The food was excellent at Sundance on site which is open 24/7!!! The aquarium was fun to look at and Bass Pro Shop was fun to look around at.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

My purpose was met but, i didnt really time have to do all i would have like. I'd probably stay a
    • Resort Room

Resort fees; didnt use half of stuff listed, just seems greedy to me..

The fish tank was very interesting..Location was okay except kinda confusing at 1st.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

the fish tanks.
    • Resort Room

Smoke detector went off in the middle of the night and it took close to an hour to have the matter resolved. Not real happy about that and no compensation was even offered

the fish tanks...they were very relaxing to look at.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Overall it was pleasant, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean.

I have no complaints.

The room was clean. I enjoyed the aquarium and spent time shopping at Bass Pro Shop which is attached to the hotel. The food was good and I liked the location. I also was happy that Cracker Barrel was so near the property. This is my fourth time staying at the Silverton and will be returning when I travel that direction.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Good off strip option
    • Resort Room

Bathroom a little worn .. needs some TLC Lady at desk when I asked for our left luggage not particularly helpful

Good casino ...good drinks service ...Great food selection ...very welcoming check in experience....love bass pro shop ...good bedroom ..free shuttle ..Sundance diner is great

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

80s style Hotel
    • Resort Room

Room description mentioned patio - but there is none. Pictures of room not accurate- all dated and floor is still carpet! Probably 20 years old. It’s a dart place - from the time before bright and light rooms were a fairytale

Parking near by

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Very helpful staff warm and welcoming .
    • Resort Room

The lady at the front desk I forgot to get her name short hair with glasses took an extra step to make sure that I got an adjoining room since my friend were blind so I be more able to help them out during your stay . Also – we’re accommodating to my friends since they were blind They went beyond and above especially security. Security had help them out since they got lost and walked Them to the room and then helped them back to where they were going since I was not with them they were more than thankful. So hats off to your team for a job well done . Thank you

Wish things were better
    • Resort Room

Ac wasn’t working, was hot and uncomfortable in the room. Key didn’t work when returning to room late. Had to walk all the way to front desk and even had associate walk and try the key and didn’t work

Staff was very friendly and good customer service

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

We stayed here to have room to gather up our stuff, the room was small and the bed was super hard
    • Resort Room

the bed as so hard, and there wasnt another room for us to get. The bed was so hard we almost went and got back in the RV, that bed as better then the one we had in our hotel room. it was that bad.

The staff was super nice, and the hotel was clean, we will come back again next time we are in Las Vagas................. If we return to Las Vagas

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

The bed was a great sleeper, the bathroom as nasty, the food was so good. I would stay again,
    • Resort Room

There was someone else hair all in the bathtub, and the toilet was dirty. I was so tired that I didnt even see it until after I was already in the tub. I have long gray hair and my husband has super short brown here, and this hair was super long brown hair and it was everywhere in the bathroom! Nasty!

the lobby was super awesome, It was hard to find the elevators. The staff as super busy, and a person sitting at one of the slot machines told us how to find the elevators.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

For the price was excellent experience
    • Resort Room

There was no breakfast buffet. The fact that they add resort fee and taxes onto advertised rate of room. When your checking prices it all should be inclusive across the board!

The buffet was good and the property was clean

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

I won't be back. I can't imagine anyone with a choice staying two nights here.
    • Resort Room

The air conditioner was noisy; when it came on I woke up. The resort fee was a suprise The parking was a little far from where we stayed.

There is nothing commendable about this hotel.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

good for a short time
    • Resort Room

no breakfast services and airport shuttle as described in the listing

staff were nice and gave me early checkin. location was nice, facilities and lobby nice.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

It was comfortable and accessable and good value.
    • Resort Room

The only inconvenience was that I wasn't able to use the HDMI port of the tv to view shows from my laptop. Also, the hotspot signal was almost none existence which force me to use the open network of the hotel.

I like the open grass areas. It was nice for my dog.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Great stay
    • Resort Room

Pool was chilly, and hot tub was small. Wifi and cell reception was a little spotty in the rooms.

Spacious rooms! Loved that they had lounge floats for the pool. Pool was great. Enough shallow places for my little one, but deep enough for everyone to have fun. Mermaid show was great! My daughter was thrilled seeing the mermaid.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Great stay.
    • Resort Room

Great stay. Everything (casino, restaurants, shops, ...) is in the hotel so couldn't be happier and like a bonus free lift to the middle of Las Vegas. Swimming pool and hot tube great for relax after hot day.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Convenient pleasant stay
    • Resort Room

Self-parking is less convenient but plentiful. Smoker legacy smell on 2nd floor.

Openness of casino floor. The interior design colors and ambiance is very relaxed but elegant. Restaurant mix, quality and locale. Not crowded. The fish tank is a treat to watch! The regional location makes it accessible to all parts of Las Vegas within a reasonable drive.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

THE BEDS AND PILLOWS AND CONFORTERS WERE VERY NICE!
    • Resort Room

I REALIZE I WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE WITH MY COMPLAINT--- AS ALL HOTELS IN LOS VEGAS---HAVE THIS ONE FEATURE --------AND THAT IS THE RESORT FEE!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHO STARTED IT ALL????? ITS ACTUALLY IT IS A GOOD FINANCIAL ---DECISION -WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT ALL ------WHY NOT SCREW EVERYONE -----THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO EXCEPT IT ---------I HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I READ WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RESORT FEE?????? AT THE DESK AT THE SILVERTON-------A SAFE IN THE ROOM ------?????? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! FEEDING THE FISH ----I AM SURE THEY ARE FED ---BETTER THEN THE BUFFET AT THE SILVERTON-------!!!!!!!! A RIDE TO THE AIRPORT----I SHOULD HAVE GONE ON IT EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!-------- THE POOL--- NOT SURE IF IT WAS REALLY OPENED----SEEMED PRETTY CLOSED DOWN TO ME ------BUT SINCE THE VIEW WAS INCLUDED ----I ADMIRED IT A LOT----A SUGGESTION-----MAYBE YOU SHOULD-- UP YOUR CHARGES FOR FASTER ELEVATOR SERVICE ----OR GIVE US A DISCOUNT FOR HAVING TO TAKE THE STEPS------I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT I THINK YOU GOT THE DRIFT ------------------------- THE SILVERTON OR ANY OF THE OTHER HOTELS ARE NICE TO STAY AT-----AND VERY COMFORTABLE----BUT LETS GET REAL----YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ------AND THAT ITS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SIMPLE TRAVELER------

THE BEDS AND PILLOWS AND CONFORTERS WERE VERY NICE!!!!---HAD A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEEP

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Beautiful rooms and facilities!
    • Resort Room

We were just passing through for a one night stay with a late arrival and early departure. I would probably choose a smaller facility for a quick stay in the future, but this is a great place for a longer stay.

Beautiful facilities and well-appointed/comfortable rooms. Very friendly and accommodating staff at both check-in and in the restaurants. Efficient valet parking.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Comfortable . Will definitely come back
    • Resort Room

One waiter served me in the 24 hour cafe is not too friendly, perhaps it's too busy, or lack of staffs.

Bed was super comfortable , atmosphere is cozy, price is so reasonable, the Bass Pro shop is amazing ; like almost everything here.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Kimba review of the Silverton
    • Resort Room

The room was a little worn looking. The beds seemed pretty used as well. It was clownish. Not to my standards. Did not like that the security deposit takes 30 days to drop off our credit card. Seems excessive.

I loved the location and the food in the cafe and the buffet. Top notch. Good service as well. The air conditioning worked amazing!

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Great, affordable off strip hotel!
    • Resort Room

Check in on a Friday afternoon was under staffed. However, staff was apologetic and friendly.

Great food choices, fun environment and shopping nearby. Rooms have been remodeled and the beds/bedding are extra comfy.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Comfortable, with a nice atmosphere about it, but needs a few updates.
    • Resort Room

The rooms need to be remodeled. Add fridges and microwaves to the rooms, as they are pretty standard in most hotels. Light switches on table lamps were temperamental, bathroom faucets were in need of repair, and the WiFi connection was lost every few minutes. I called to get the VIP internet service, only to be connected to IT support who told me it didn’t exist at the Silverton.. Lack of an Ethernet connection and more electrical plugs for guest use. Was a problem for us.

Like the location and proximity to bass pro, and the freeway taking us out to Front Sight. The beds were comfortable The choices for restaurants and amenities were very as we did not have a car, and didn’t need one.The lobby area around the aquarium is spectacular.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Would go back.
    • Resort Room

More dining options, i.e, doughnuts, sandwich, etc. A/C in elevators and hallways- was very hot in those areas. Resort fee too high!!

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Perfect Get Away in a Concret Jungle!
    • Resort Room

The crispy bacon was over done. Don't feel that even counts. I didn't tell the wait-staff. Everything else was perfect!

From The Valet staff to the Housekeeping staff it was a delightful experience. My next trip will be longer so as to enjoy the tropical paradise of a pool area. Also I will make time to view the Mermaids in a life size aquarium. The aquarium area was the perfect place to relax over a cocktail or coffee. It was set up with comfy seating and views of the fish swimming about. The food in the Cafe was yummy. Next trip I'd try one of the upscale restaurants. This trip was just a quick overnight in and out.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

The room was large
    • Resort Room

There was no fridge in the room The bed wasn't very comfortable The room window was blocked by trees so there was no light during the day The cigarette smoke from the casinos is disgusting No exit to the carpark without having to go through the casino

The room was large There was a farmer's market on one of the days straight outside so we picked up some nice homemade snacks and goods Not on the strip so the access was good Parking was ample The room was quiet and dark overnight

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Stayed one night and was not satisfied will not be staying here again.
    • Resort Room

Room was not clean. Bathroom shower would not drain the water. When told to manager all he did was credit me the resort fee. He could have done more but I did not want to argue so I just checked out but I will not be staying here again.

Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

The beds at Silverton are the best I have found anywhere I...
    • Resort Room

I could not find anything I did not like.

The beds at Silverton are the best I have found anywhere I have traveled. Good thing I set my alarm or I would have kept on sleeping.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Nice casinohotel.
    • Resort Room

No refrigerator in the room. No breakfastbuffet.

Large rooms with 2 queenbeds. No refrigerator. No breakfastbuffet. For breakfast only eateries like Starbucks. Good Dinerbuffet. Good price.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Absolutely beyond expectations. My 9th trip to Vegas and the first time staying off the strip..
    • Resort Room

Gym could have better equipment.

The Sundance Grill was fantastic. Great food and the portions great. The lobster blt was super yummy. I travelled alone and I have never felt more at home than I did at Silverton. Beds so comfortable (best sleep in years). Prices were reasonable. Love the farmers market on sunday mornings. The gym left a little to be desired but did the trick. Just lucky nobody else wanted to use it at the same time. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Free parking is a huge bonus and its right off the highway so I had easy access to day trips in my rental car (30 min to Red Rock canyon and 45 min to the Hoover Dam. Starbucks is a nice addition :) Great restaurants right nearby (Sawa Sushi is cheap and delicious). 7 min drive to the airport rental car centre. Target across the street with groceries. I rented a fridge for $15/day and bought groceries at Target for breakfast and lunch.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

I am not really satisfied with my room.
    • Resort Room

There is no Fridge and Microwave to use. Cannot lock the bathroom door and there is no exhaust fan.

The bed is comfortable to sleep, very quiet. I could sleep the whole night without hearing any noise.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

A fantastic place to stay to visit Vegas.
    • Resort Room

We loved that this hotel was quieter than the strip. Lovely to spend a bit of time by the pool before going in. Shuttle bus was great. Also liked the casino and restaurantd

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Overnight Stop on the Way tomNational Parks
    • Resort Room

Convenient location to I 15. Good place to stop overnight while on the way to national parks in the area. Adjacent Bass Pro Shops a big plus for outdoor needs. Did not eat or gamble here, so I cannot comment on those. Room was ran, neat, and quiet. Staff very pleasant.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Not a good place for a quick overnight stay.
    • Resort Room

You have to walk a lot to get to lobby and rooms. Lamp by the beds did not work. Room temperature water bottles cost $4 each. Extra resort fees added on even if you didn't use any of the amenities except the hotel room to shower and sleep. Didn't even eat there. My $60 room ended up costing me $119 for 1 night with all of the Las Vegas taxes and extra fees. Definitely not a discount. I was only at the hotel from midnight until 9am. Never left my room. I would not stay here again for a quick overnight stay between flights.

The room was clean and the air conditioning worked very well. Great water pressure for the shower and plenty of warm water. Beds were soft.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Clean hotel with nice places to eat inside. Friendly staff. Amenities were not as expected.
    • Resort Room

No coffee pot or refrigerator in the room. Staying there for basketball tournament for several days and no place to wash clothes on sight. I paid to stay there, but they let local residents use the pool for free.

Smaller hotel, everything was easy to get to.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

The staff was very helpful and friendly.
    • Resort Room

There is a strong sewer smell outside the hotel. And we were very disappointed to discover the mermaids (our sole reason for staying here vs other hotels) were only a weekend thing.

The staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Nice place to stay off the strip.
    • Resort Room

All staff was helpful but front desk staff were a little curt and distracted. Not a smile when they greeted you. Everyone else from the maids to casino workers were lovely.

Room was large and beds were very comfortable. Room was spotless.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

It's annoying thinking everything is paid for and when...
    • Resort Room

It's annoying thinking everything is paid for and when you arrive you get charged a separate resort fee. Apart from that, I really like staying at Silverton.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

everyone working there was very very helpful, informative...
    • Resort Room

pillowtop beds are a little too high to get into easily and comfortably. there is no soda or snack machines for after hour when all is closed up.

everyone working there was very very helpful, informative and friendly. ease of access from Feeway.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Great place to stay off the main strip.
    • Resort Room

The bed was very comfortable, the room spacious and clean. The food at the restaurant was so good we went back after my very early Dr. appt just to have lunch before we left town. Looking forward to the opportunity to stay again.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

I wouldn’t stay here again, lady who checked us in didn’t care
    • Resort Room

We booked nonsmoking they only had smoking so we ended up paying $60 more dollars for a different room with one king bed and two rollaways for my kids

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Meh!!
    • Resort Room

I booked a double they gave me a single queen. The floors were dirty on the way to my room. The room service staff had a poor attitude

The gentleman at the front desk checking me in was amazingly AWESOME polite informative and quick. Couldn't ask for any one better.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

I like the location because it's in the strip itself.
    • Resort Room

the floors are quite dirty and the hotel is old. I also feel that it is not too safe because anyone can just go up and down the elevator.

I like the location because it's in the strip itself. Room is clean and big.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Love room very comfortable bed
    • Resort Room

Front desk staff person apparently they had no non smoking rooms available in same type room so we paid extra to upgrade but staff woman was unkind and mom caring if she had been nicer it would have made everything better I thought I had booked non smoking my daughter also booked thru booking.com s non smoking with 2 queens since they have 5 she also was told no. Non smoking and king only and still had to pay the upgrade we asked for roll a way to each of our rooms to fit Again staff was extremely rude to her she told us her facility does not guarantee same type room when you book with 3rd party

Love room very comfortable bed

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Pretty much everything
    • Resort Room

The big Silverton sign on the Berkley hotel is a bit confusing for first timers! Bet I’m not the first to go there thinking it was Silverton “Hotel”

Pretty much everything

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

We arrived earlier than anticipated and staff was very...
    • Resort Room

We arrived earlier than anticipated and staff was very helpful to get us into a room quickly! I really appreciated that! My daughter has elevator issues and they were also able put us on the first floor which was very accommodating. Thank You!

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

the prices for buffet was outrages and no coupon was offered like other hotels do after staying for
    • Resort Room

the pool was too small and it was milky. With all the people that come, its best to make your pool bigger. The bathroom was gross. hair on the side of the toilet and urine.

the beds were very comfortable

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

What happened?
    • Resort Room

I've been staying at the Silverton for years now. I loved it in the past. The hotel seems to be decaying. The up keep just isn't there. What I noticed is the prices of everything from the resort fee to the restaurants has gone up. Substantially. It isn't as clean or comfortable as it used to be. Kinda disappointed this time.

It's convenient if you don't want to be on the strip.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Location was just right off the highway.
    • Resort Room

Couldn’t find the remote to the tv. Then tried to call the front desk and the phone was dead. I eventually discovered it was unplugged. The bathroom smelled like puke. Ac was set at 60 in the room. Cold as an ice bucket when we arrived. The maid looked like she was hurrying to finish as she was Just left ours at 6:00 pm. Just don’t get the family friendly courteous here.

Location was just right off the highway. Bell hop staff and valet was nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

• Resort Room

No table in bedroom, Had room service,and had to eat breakfast with a chair pulled up to the bed, using the bed as a table

Yes; the beds were comfortable The casino is bright n beautiful/ loved the rustic feel

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Good location & Restaurants
    • Resort Room

We could hear people walking around in the room above us. Also could hear music all night.

Liked location Beds were comfy & nice bathroom Liked Johnny Rockets for dinner

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

After racing
    • Resort Room

The fact that people were smoking inside the hotel. No coffe pot or refrigerator in room.

Room was comfortable. We are in two of the restaurants. Food was good as well as service

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Value for money, amazing atmosphere, cheap beer.
    • Resort Room

Some of the features of the hotel are a bit tired and worn. But in defence of the hotel they are doing renovations at the moment (we never once heard any construction noise) so I assume in the nearest future that it’ll be fixed up. This is being very picky and it did not affect our stay in the slightest

$2.50 beers 24/7 in the resort. It beats the $12 beers on the strip. The room was huge, king bed was so comfy, pool was a really nice temperature and we could go any time of the day and get a poolside lounge chair. Always towels and chilled water available. The staff always said hello and asked how we were as we walked around the hotel. The aquarium and waterfall were awesome gimmicks that any age person would enjoy. Free courtesy shuttle into the centre of the strip. Busy, but not too busy that you feel overwhelmed. For the price and what you get it far more than any strip hotel can offer. We are a mid 20’s couple from New Zealand and we couldn’t have had a better time.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Can't wait to return for the entertainment.
    • Resort Room

Experience was excitingly restful nothing could have added to our enjoyment.

Room was large with space, not cluttered. Beds were extremely comfortable with extra pillows on hand. Aquarium was awesome.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

We was a bit disappointed by this place.
    • Resort Room

We was a bit disappointed by this place. You really starts wondering what kind of place you have ended up in when there are signs in the hallway that reminds you about that it`s not ok to smoke marijuana.... The whole place was really smelly (from cigarettes ;). There was some kind of very high sound right outside of our room, from the air cone system? a bit annoying. Worst was the pool area, the music there where so loud that we couldn`t stay there and we are music lovers. We ate at the Mexican restaurant, the food was just ok, but the service was excellent.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Our overall experience was pleasant and comfortable.
    • Resort Room

Pool and Jacuzzi area closes to early (at 10), no laundry facilities for extended stays and no coffeemaker in room.

Affordable dining and roulette tables had reasonable minimums.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Make or break a stay!
    • Resort Room

Our room and my sisters room were not very clean. Seems that house keeping gets lazy on their cleaning. The mirrors, T.V table and bathroom was minimal to no wipe down. And the calcium water build up in bathroom floors make it very uncomfortable to shower or step out onto tile with no sandals on. A little vinegar would help that. Its the simple things that make or break a comfortable stay. My sister and her family had to call for housekeeping because the bathroom was never even cleaned. The toilet had pee spots all over it. Shortly after, they had to report a horrible smell, which ended up being a sewer pipe problem. They moved rooms across the hall, with no accomidations for being uprooted. I was shocked. Managment didn't even seem to care. I was very dissapointed in that for sure. Hopefully the silverton learns to appreciate their guests more.

The pool area.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Large casino removed from
    • Resort Room

They were renovating, but that bought the cost down, the front desk staff although lovely weren’t super efficient. And the guest printer in the lobby didn’t work so couldn’t print some documents I needed. My bathroom had an interesting smell. Fitness center was basic

Large casino removed from The strip, but was convenient for a wedding. Nice aquarium with mermaid shows for children and plenty of dinning options. Conveniently located near a target for everything you’ve forgotten. Spacious rooms comfortable beds. Pool area was nice

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

It's not worth for the money.
    • Resort Room

Dust all over air conditioner. Covered parking lot is far away from hotel. Near by parking lot is uncovered and it's hot when you get into the car. Elevator had a problem for few days.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

All of the staff is very friendly and accommodating.
    • Resort Room

The room service is a little slow. There is no dedicated section in the casino for smokers so the smoke is everywhere.

All of the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The casino has a very large selection of games to play. The restaurants we tried (Johnny Rockets & Sundance Cafe) were fabulous. The mermaid shows and stingray feedings are very cool to see.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Our child's home is located 3 miles away.
    • Resort Room

Casino air filters should be turned up higher. Just a little too smoky.

Our child's home is located 3 miles away. Easy in, easy out. Twin creeks was excellent! Really like the gelato stand.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Not a Jackpot
    • Resort Room

No refrigerator; outdated room; paid but missing reservation (long check-in); shuttle service starts only at 7:30; most restaurants closed at 21:00 (Mon-Tue); far from the strip and yet not so close to the airport as expected

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

I liked the hotel would stay again
    • Resort Room

The bathroom was very small and no exhaust fan in it.we requested a king size bed got two doubles instead

Clean comfortable not too far from strip quiet

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Great place to stay and eat in Las Vegas
    • Resort Room

We were just passing through Las Vegas as part of a relocation, and the car was packed full for the move. We were able to park it right outside our window for security. We took advantage of the happy hour at Mermaids and felt like we got a great deal for a delicious dinner. We don't gamble and that was fine.

We Price Match