Reviews of Simmons Motel and Suites This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

355 West Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, PA 17033, United States of America

#13 of 22 hotels in Hershey

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Other rooms in this motel are probably fine. I will go there again but I will call d

The furnace was next door to my room and it was very loud. My room was a room in the basement.

It was convenient it was clean it was a nice sized room.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Simmons motel is horrid and so is the owner/manager. Take my advice, book at the Days Inn instead!!

The owner, Sterl Simmons, is a horrible manager/owner. I booked a two room suite and paid in full prior to arrival. When I arrived, there was an issue because we were traveling with two, small service dogs (due to special needs children). He could care less. He didn't care if they were registered service dogs, they were "dogs" and he put us in a dorm-style room in another building that was horrid. It looked like it hadn't been remodeled since 1955. When I asked if he would consider refunding part of my money, since that wasn't what I paid for, he flatly refused. And, because we walked into the room and put the dogs in their kennel, he said we "used" the room and would not refund us at all. We promptly went across the street, paid again, but stayed at the Days Inn. The staff was friendly, welcoming, and said they do a great deal of business with people who leave the Simmons Motel because they don't get what they expected. Days inn was fantastic! And $80 cheaper for the same weekend!!! Indoor pool, free breakfast, free shuttle to attractions.......we couldn't have been happier!!!! Props to Days Inn!

Absolutely nothing......if there were a negative score I could give this property, I would. Discriminates against service dogs and people with handicapped kids!

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Perfect Location
    • Queen Room

No where to put your suitcase in the room and you need a ladder to get up on the very high bed lol

The location was perfect. We spent 1 night in Hershey to go to Chocolate world. It look 6 minutes to get to the park and that was because we encountered 1 red light. Very comfortable bed, very clean

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

The friendly atmosphere, clean room, and bathroom,...

Absolutely no complaints

The friendly atmosphere, clean room, and bathroom, comfortable bed, great working microwave, and fridge in my room. Renovated room looked great. Will be staying at Simmons again when visiting Hersheypark. This was my second time staying at the Simmons motel. Great choice for lodging!!

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Not such a great night!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The people above our room was stomping and so forth until 2:00 am!!!!!!!! I,my granddaughter and husband who was at Hershey Park all was very tired and we got little to no sleep. Very disappointed. My granddaughter said “I will never sleep in a motel room, It is so noisy.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

I'd recommend the Simmons to anybody!
    • Queen Room

It was great for an overnite before an early next morning flight.

It was a lovely room. Well suited to my likes. Meticulously clean; absolutely no dust bunnies, anywhere. Bedding was first class, much like you'd find in 4-5 star hotel.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

5 min away to Hershey Medical Center.
    • Queen Room

The light in the bathroom in room 2 will switch on randomly. There should be some type of discount for this inconvenience. My heater blew up one night and I never got any sort of compensation.

5 min away to Hershey Medical Center. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Fantastic

Remove the train😀

Nice welcoming people, rooms are beautifull elegant decoraded and spotless clean. Special thanks to Kristy for lending me her phone. Small things do matter

Great stay
    • Queen Room

It's kinda small and very outdated. Found a bug in the bed when we woke up.

The lady at check in was very nice she even walked us to the room. The location is great and the place was clean and quiet. Great stay for the price.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Close to everything, clean and tidy, friendly staff, we...
    • Queen Room

Very noisy all through the night, could here people above our room, every time they walked or showered.Hotel was a bit dated but was being decorated when we stayed

Close to everything, clean and tidy, friendly staff, we would stay again as had no problems .

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Great location. Nice people.

No free wifi

Room was clean and comfortable. The toilet ran and was a little loud but tolerable with the door shut. The property manager thanked me for telling him so asi left and assured me it would get fixed promptly. I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

As always, this hotel is a great value, a home away from home.
    • Queen Room

The pillows were flat; these were well used.

The room was clean and well-furnished. The staff is friendly, and there is free parking. The bed was comfortable, and the linens were clean.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Location and friendly staff was great!

It needs updating, bathroom light turned on at random times throughout the night and the room was too cold to sleep. I rented two rooms and this applies to both rooms.

Location and friendly staff was great! I think once it’s updated it’ll be a nice place to stay.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Love this place. Will definitely stay again. Great price.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Only thing I didn't remember is that there is not shampoo in the room. So don't forget yours! There is soap. And the prices are amazing, so totally get that there wasn't shampoo and I am not complaining, just a note that you should make sure to bring yours =)

I love this place. The staff is so friendly. It is clean. And some of the rooms are in an older house so it's really cool. I have stayed here many times and I would stay here again. Location is great. Prices are great too.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Great place to stay.
    • Queen Room

I really don't have anything that I didn't like. There was coffee in the morning and for us that was enough. Some people probably want breakfast but, with the restaurants in the area that's easy to get.

The motel was a nice country motel. The bedroom and bathroom was real cute and comfortable. The price was right and we enjoyed the stay. We hope to stay here when we come back next fall. I highly recommend this motel.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

We enjoyed the motel and the location.

Just a few small things like update the sitting chair in the corner and the exhaust fan in the bathroom.

We enjoyed the motel and the location. We've actually shared your info with others from our group that stayed elsewhere so hopefully they will stay there next time. Very fare price for the location as well. We will be returning to your location again!

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

Nostalgic!

Location and price!

This is a throw back to the 60's and for us that was okay. But if you are older do not book rooms 10 or 11. The stairs are very steep and the going up and down is tough. For the off season value it was great. We walked to dinner restaurants. Do bring your own pillow and hair dryer.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Hershey stay at Simmons

Air conditioner too loud. Blinds in window could not dim lighted parking lot. Train tracks close to motel and very loud.

Clean. Good size room.Beds good. Outside sitting area. Office decorated nicely. Coffee and donut available each morning. Close to attractions and walking distance to eateries

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Staff was great, place was clean and great location to...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Thin walls, heard a group of guys singing until 6 am. Odd to have it as a 2 bedroom when the 1 bedroom is in the kitchen.

Staff was great, place was clean and great location to Hershey Park

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

The property is in a great location, and very short distance...
    • Queen Room

I honestly had no bad experiences, or complaints with this motel.

The property is in a great location, and very short distance from Hersheypark, a local grocery store, and a number of local restaurants. My suite was really clean, and the bathroom looks like it was recently remodeled. The staff I interacted with were all courteous and made me feel welcomed.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Room was nicely decorated.
    • Queen Room

WiFi password was not given at check-in. Dirty ashtray on the table just outside our room was not a pleasant surprise. We listened to traffic from the main road all night long.

Clean and comfortable room. The staff was prepared for us upon our arrival. Morning coffee was a nice surprise.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Great location and pretty crafts inside
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The peep hole was missing the glass and needed replaced, a few small changes could make this place even better, also they’re a little paranoid about people taking things - I would just write something in what people have to sign that says they’ll charge you if you take anything from the room

Great location and pretty crafts inside

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Joyce Meyer Conference 2018

Pricey given the dated furnishings & bathroom. Necessary left turns are challenging to execute.

Perfect location. The hotel felt safe & comfortable for women traveling alone.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Old fashion charm

The property is kind of dated. There were lace curtains instead of regular blinds. Not very many amenities came with the hotel room ( 1 bar of face soap and a bottle of shampoo/conditioner). The cable TV was extremely limited. And they left the door open to the lobby all the time. When I went to check out I just drop my key in a basket and left.

That it was close to Hershey Chocolate world & walking Distance to shopping and restaurants. I like that they used a key instead of a card for entry into the hotel room. The bed was extremely comfortable. There was a nice sitting area right outside of our hotel room.And the staff was very friendly. It was a good value place to stay.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Our two night stay was great! Will go again!
    • Queen Room

Hotel could use some updating. Having shampoo and a hair dryer in the room would be helpful.

The price and the location were awesome. Having complimentary coffee in the morning was great!

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

The positive things, we didn't see any bed bugs, towels...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

All appliances were very old, rooms not vented properly, high humidity outside and inside made it worse, lights very dark. We stayed with my husband one night, left early in the morning and will never come back.

The positive things, we didn't see any bed bugs, towels and bed sheets were clean.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Nice, cozy, family run motel.

No soap, shampoo or facial tissues in room when we arrived. They did provide soap on the second day.

Room was nicely decorated. There was adequate parking. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.

Would stay again...

Not very welcoming. Mattresses need to be replaced. But close to Giant Center and Hershey Park!

There for RV show. Close to Giant Center and Hershey Park.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Vintage structure and furnishings with a mom & pop feel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Front door hard to open. Toilet seat won’t stay up. Tv channel listings not even remotely related to actual channels on set. No coffee pot in kitchen.

Clean. Nice off street close to room parking. Character that hangs outside the office amusing.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

The location was very convenient.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The property is on the older side, but that is fine just needs a little updating.

The location was very convenient. Cute little older motel. The manager/ owner was very personable. Nice place to stay a night or two.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Mixed review.
    • Queen Room

Bathroom so small only one person could be in it at a time. Big safety issue with the main door. The dresser was just inches from the door. To get in, the door had to be fully opened into the room to walk in. No place to put your luggage. The room was very very small.

The room was very clean! It had a Microwave,frigerator, but no hair dryer. ☹️

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Great Place... AMAZING price!
    • Queen Room

Nothing! The place is great, the people are friendly and helpful, and for the price... you can't get a better deal near Hershey Park. Everything about it is wonderful. Everything! No complaints here.

I liked the fact that it was the cheapest place around to stay for a night. I go here once a week to visit my boyfriend who lives 4 hours away from me currently. Everyone there is very friendly and accommodating. It's right by a lot of food places too which is perfect if you want to go out and eat or even order in! Overall, love this place!

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Loved everything easy ck in & out .

Loved everything easy ck in & out . nice parking .... beautiful decor of rooms comfortable beds . Nice refrigerator & ice bucket & stand chilled my champagne beautifully ;) can't wait to come back ! !!

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The place is ancient and could use some upgrades. Beds were uneven and extremely uncomfortable to sleep. The entire apartment was so dirty that I was hesitant even to touch anything. We were charged 200$ per night, and I would expect a clean and comfortable place for the money that was being charged.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Great location, quiet, attentive staff.
    • Queen Room

Traffic makes it hard to come and go sometimes.

Great location, quiet, attentive staff. They called me to let me know I forgot something in my room. I would stay again.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

It was worth it for the night we stayed and if we were just staying for a night I would stay again.

No wifi meant my wife couldn't get on her phone which means that anyone traveling with a laptop or tablet needs mobile wifi.

The staff is very friendly and they make you feel at home. The beds we're ok and there's cable TV. There's an outside pool, that we weren't able to make use of. Basically, it's an old school motel where everything works and you know how to use it.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

it was great..

there is not enough parking spaceit was great

the staff are accomodating.i actually didnt extpect the cleanliness of the room especially the bathroom..and the location from where the hershey factory and park are..for such an affordable price. i will definitely recommend this place..

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Serving homestyle family stay realness

nothing to complain about

Beds were really comfortable, not too hard, not too soft. We slept well. Although it was on a main street, the rooms were very very quiet. The apartment was in a house next door to the original motel building and had a really cute '60's vibe to it - felt more like an airbnb. To be fair, this is not a luxury stay - but I am rating it a 10 because it was just perfect for me and my kids. One queen bed in the main room for me and my younger kid, and two twin beds in two separate small rooms so my older kids had privacy. And the staff was real attentive - got the basics right like providing 4 sets of towels -- before we got there -- because we booked 4 guests (unlike the chain hotels which gives you 2 sets of towels no matter how many people you tell them are going to be in the room). There was a cute full kitchen, complete with stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishes. And free Wifi!!!! Real real close to Hershey Park, close to Fenicci's Italian restaurant which had excellent food and stays open later than the park closing, close to Duck Donuts (donuts are out of this world!!!)

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Kristie, one of the staff went above and beyond to correct a...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Decor needs updated, rooms need updated

Kristie, one of the staff went above and beyond to correct a booking error to make sure my family had a place to stay! Truly appreciate her!!

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Horrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Older person were at the front desk were very Rude and unprofessional. I will never stay there again or will not recommend to anyone..

Located near Hershey Park

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Well maintained, and very friendly staff. It is an older hotel but again very well maintained

When you have the air running you can’t blow dry your hair...lol!

The location was awesome! We were able to walk to and from Hershey Park. Chocolate Ave where the hotel was located, was a very nice area lots to do

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

The room which I was, was clean and just remodeled.

The only think that i don't like was the smells on one's of the room.... The carpet smells like a dirty and old or sometimes you can smell at cigarettes..... Another thing I don't like was the view of the pool, from the room you can't see it clearly,because there's some un cutting grass,and a old deck.

The room which I was, was clean and just remodeled...

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

3.5
    Being kind it's very old and tired.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Room was dated and tired. CRT TV for example. Beds were small and not comfortable. Shower was tiny and I'm only 5'7". AC units were through the walls and very noisy. Blinds did not work properly. It's basically an old and tired hotel the only reason we used it was it had two bedrooms apart from that I would not have booked it and would not again.

Staff were friendly

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Center of all the action in Hershey
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pillows and bed spreads could use some updating, but overall a nice stay.

It was a pleasant stay. Close to attractions, and stores. It was clean, friendly and quaint.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Overall - nice place - would stay here again when visiting the area.

Little outdated - plastic flowers used for decorating could use a dusting/cleaning. Appears they tried to retro fit the air conditioning unit with a window unit and needs some finishing work - could see daylight around the unit and top was missing from the old unit.

Room was clean, good water pressure, staff friendly, conveniently located for our purposes.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Not what I signed up for
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Layout, lack of furniture, lack of televisions. Enter one room with one chair, kitchen okay, 2 bedrooms one television in whole property. So able to be all together in one room if all but one person sat on floor. This wasn't apartment. Air conditioning in both bedrooms emit a smell of mildew.

Location, close to Hershey park.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Perfect home base for a Hershey excursion!

AC unit was loud.

Nice little mom and pop property. It was clean, convenient, safe, with friendly staff. Walking distance to attractions. Would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Hotel has great potential, desperateldesperately need overhaul.
    • Queen Room

Interior was old , a number of broken and or in need of repair items , on check in there was too much rules to sign off about.

Ample parking, cute balcony, family owned, there was a pool.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

If your on a budget ,this is a great place to stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms could be updated a bit.

I liked how close the property was to Hershey Park. The staff was very friendly.The price of the room was great considering how close everything is to the motel.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

When I booked this hotel I thought I was staying at a cheap...

When I booked this hotel I thought I was staying at a cheap motel but when we got there and went to our room we were shocked the room was completely updated. It didn’t look like the pictures at all it was a lot nicer. We actually booked a room to come back in October. The only think I would say is that they should update the photos on here

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Great value right in the middle of Hershey with easy access to sights, restaurants.
    • Queen Room

While this is a non-smoking motel, people hovering right outside the door smoking. Just not fun to step outside into a fresh cloud of smoke!

Clean room, friendly staff and fresh coffee in the office in the mornings.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Great staff and very friendly and knowledgeable!
    • Queen Room

Great staff and very friendly and knowledgeable! The room was clean. We were there for a concert at Hershey Stadium so the location allowed us to walk so we could avoid getting out of the parking lot after the concert. We would stay there again!

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Worst accommodations EVER. JUST SAY NO
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

LIES. There is no way to walk to Hersheypark. The rooms was old, difficult to lock, sink did not drain, property was run down, TV worked sometimes, maid came while we were gone-added towels without taking used ones, did not make beds, empty trash, or vacuum. Worst of all, the walls were paper thin and you can hear EVERYTHING above, below and next to you. Blinds did not close, no curtains either, so the sun woke us up at 0522. Told the manager at check out, received a ‘sorry you didn’t enjoy your stay’ then heard him lying to someone else about the 12 minute walk to the park. Supremely dissatisfied, would NEVER recommend or stay here again. There was used dental floss and body hair on the floor in the bathroom too.

Literally nothing.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Nightmare
    • Queen Room

Staff was rude and accommodation for what I paid was horrible

Worst hotel, I've ever stayed in would never go back. Nothing was as described and room looked nothing like the pictures

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

good for one quick night

- very bad smell at the room - not feeling comfortable with the bed linen (it smell bad and not looking clean and well) - the AC was working ok but not too cold

- Friendly staff - Great location, very close to Hershey's world and the outlet

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Room was clean, quiet, and bed was very comfortable.
    • Queen Room

Room faced the evening sun and there were blinds and sheer curtains. Even with air conditioning, the room only got down to 75 all night and we had it set for 68.

Room was clean, quiet, and bed was very comfortable. It was just too hot in room to sleep. Staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Nice place to stay for one night and not in hot weather.

It was very hot outside. The room was a bit too warm at night. The air conditioner did not manage to cool the room down. Also, pillows were flat. They were not able to provide more pillows. Costco offers good deals on pillows - 2 for $10. Would definitely help to feel more comfortable.

People were very friendly. The above ground pool was nice. It was also very close to the Hershey park.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

I just didn't like the way my kids was taking out of the...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I just didn't like the way my kids was taking out of the pool and they have a schedule at 10pm they close the pool and some staff came and said pool close and my kids had to come out and just as soon as they did other kids teen came in I mean if rules are that at ten they close the pool it should be for everyone I mean it's just not fair everything else is assume except pool ...

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Cheap, big, clean bit dated and a bit worn. Good for a fishing trip or for guys
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Wasn't at all fancy. But we just needed a place to stay after going to Hershey Park

It was retro. Dated decor but roomy. 2 bedrooms and the TV was in the living room with the biggest bed. Not very private. It reminded me of the apt of an old Auntie. But it was clean.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Great location quaint rooms.

One room was dated

Cute, clean and quaint. They did not have our booking.com reservation but honored our reservation with two larger rooms since the room we reserved was occupied.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Great value and very clean!
    • Queen Room

Nothing...my 2nd time staying here, and I will be back.

Great value! Very clean, friendly staff, super comfortable bed, and 5 minutes away from Hersheypark!

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

1st time staying here, we will be back at reserve the apts.

No continental breakfast. Only had coffee.

It was a nice location, the workers were very nice. They even had a bbq grill so that you could cookout. Which we did since our last child graduated at Hershey Giant Center from Agora Cyber Charter School

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

All in all, very pleasant
    • Queen Room

The creaking noise of the ceiling due to the guests walking in the room just above.

The atmosphere, the pleasant outside veranda where you can sit and relax.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

If you just want a clean room and don't worry about fire, nor need a fridge that works.
    • Queen Room

Fridge didn't work, Fire extinguishers out dated. Stairs to room were VERY steep. Couldn't lock door when we went out. They do not do wake calls, this was a biggie to me.

Rooms was very clean and nice.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Ok

I was Down wind from the smoking area so if I tried to relax outside in front and someone was smoking I had to sit on the other side of the building. Also, on my last day at the motel I came back for an afternoon nap and found my room full of the smell of cigarette smoke because the people in the next room were smoking and the smoke drifted under the door separating our rooms! This was frustrating since I had wanted to take a relaxing nap before gong out later, but I didn't get to relax. The owner did give me a fan and I raised the windows and sprayed Lysol and later frebrez on all the fabric in the room. After being out the rest of the day my room smelled fine, but I put a wet towel under my door just in case. This was unfortunate,

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Extremely rigid, unfriendly staff. Don't recommend it.
    • Queen Room

While checking in we were asked to sign a document with several rules about checkout time and several infractions that would result in a fine. That seemed odd but we signed anyway as we just wanted to relax in our room. On the morning of our checkout we took a walk to see the local surroundings and returned shortly after 11:00 to find our room had been cleaned out and several food items we bought at a local farmers market had been discarded which was a real inconvenience a we are on a restricted diet. Not only was there no apology when we took up the matter at the front desk, we were threatened with an extra day's charge for staying too long. I would avoid this motel, there are plenty of others in the area.

The room was cozy and cute.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

If you like quaint old fashioned clean rooms, stay here.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

TV in 2nd bedroom didn't work. I didn't mind but some people like tv.

Gentleman at front desk very friendly. Property very clean. Reminded me of grandma's house. I would stay here again. Parking was great also.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

If you’re going to the park or a concert and simply need a room overnight, this isn’t a bad pick.
    • Queen Room

This hotel was a lot less expensive than nearby name brand hotels but the rooms, decorations, and amenities are very basic. The room was clean but furnishings hadn’t been updated - at least in our room - for more than a couple of decades. Old dresser, bad artwork, and an old fashioned air conditioning unit that was loud but efficient. If you’re looking for spa products on the counter, a chocolate on your pillow, room service, or up to date decor - move on to another property. You get what you pay for here.

The location to Hershey park is excellent and the staff is super friendly. Parking was easy, too, and there were multiple restaurants within walking distance.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

The place is so outdated.
    • Queen Room

The place is so outdated.... the tv seem like it was from the 1950s, cable was out when we got there, room looked like a bunker from WW2... the pictures on the website are accurate but once you get there, its like being in the twilight zone... stay in your car or truck, IT WOULD BE BETTER...

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Perfect location if you don't want to drive home after a concert.

The room was super clean, very cute. The staff was awesome! It is the perfect location in Hershey. I will def recommend this place. The 94 year old woman still runs it with the help of her family.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Step back to the 50s.

Step back to the 50s. Lots of creepy old guys sitting around the office and looking in the windows of our room. Lights in the room are on a timer so they keep turning off when you are Still using them. Armchair looks like it hasn’t been cleaned in a decade. Really could use some major updates.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

I traveled alone with my son and did not feel safe

Locks broken Property nothing like the pictures Loud

Older hotel Connecting rooms didn’t lock Right on Main Street Put furniture in front of doors because locks were broken

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

The stay was ok but not great
    • Queen Room

There was no shampoo and no iron or ironing board to iron clothing that was wrinkled from the trip. Most hotels have those items and for what I payed for the room I would have expected that. Also, why have the channel guide if those channels aren’t available?

The room was clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Great.
    • Queen Room

I was visiting Hershey Park. It was raining, so I decided to check in, before entering the park. It was 12pm and my room wasn't quite ready. The owner went out of his way, to provide me with some where to change out of my wet cloths. It's things like this that make your stay enjoyable.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Great for visiting the nearby Hersheypark
    • Queen Room

The plastic little rotating pull-up blinds (not sure whats the proper name for those) on the windows arent blocking enough light. Combined with the sreet lighting at night, this really does make it harder to fall asleep.

Friendly staff, very close to Hersheypark, clean, cozy, good value for money.