Reviews of SIXTY Beverly Hills 4 stars

9360 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA 90212, USA

#129 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

• Double Deluxe Room

We got rooms that weren't renovated and there were rust residues everywhere. It was pretty gross. I felt like I paid for so much more and did not get my money's worth. It's not really family friendly. I would recommend it for young couples. I am pretty disappointed so to say. We had to even argue a little with the manager because she wasn't too friendly. Her name is Ani. Gor and the bellboy were very helpful so that makes it a tad better. Never coming back.

Gor was pretty helpful and the rooftop was nice.

• Studio King Room

Fix the other elevator and your all set.

Great place to stay. Attentive staff and accommodations were met. Considering the location. Well worth a premium.

Well I guess nothing good stays good forever. I previously gave a score higher than 9 to this hotel but not keeping that rating for sure. Property is getting old and not much being done about it, our room had this beeping in the middle of the night which was coming from AC and they didn't have a person to fix it so we had to sleep over that noise which is very hard for my wife. The cleanliness went down terribly, we found out that they didn't clean the toilet in our room as I lifted the lid of the toilet. Bath tub was rusty (room number 417 you can check it). We called them and as we were leaving 1 day after we didn't follow up and when I mentioned that at the check out they asked if I followed up. (You are the service provider, it should be you who follows up on an issue, not me, you are not a government agency). During check out I mentioned we removed our car for 1 day as the car was in repairs and lady confirmed it wasn't included, when I checked the invoice it was... I am following up to make sure they returned the money to my credit card as I don't have much trust.

This is the 4th time I stay here with my wife. We love the location, pool, most of the people. We like the room mostly.

We had a standard king room. The bathroom was small. The noise level on the street can be heard all night.

The location was good. The interior was modern. Valet parking was good.

• Superior Queen Room

The room was tired, shabby looking and needed a refrubishment. Why you needed mirrors on the ceiling is any ones guess - a decent one on the wall would have been better The wardrobe was too small and the ironing board was a "desk top model" Unlike most hotels I've stayed in - you didnt get a bottle of water as part of the turndown service. The roof top pool looked great but I didnt have time to use it.

• Double Deluxe Room

I was offered a room upgrade to a suite at check in which I accepted but unfortunately there were 3 of us in our group as my wife and I travelled with my son so although I had booked a room with 2 queen beds which would have been fine what I ended up with (for more money) was 1 large bed and a sofa bed for my son. Not sure how that is an upgrade - it would be for 2 people but not for 3. Once the bed was out there was nowhere for us all to sit except on the bed. Booked this place 'with breakfast included' on the booking.com site but actually only had a $50 reduction for breakfast which in this hotel is not much for 3 people - even a coffee is $7 ! Guess I should have asked to move back to the original room but once we had unpacked it would have been too much hassle for the 1 night we were staying. You are paying for the Beverley Hills area at this place and I am not sure it is quite worth it.

Friendly welcome at the door and reception and valet staff were excellent and helpful. Very helpful staff in making up the bed and sorting the fridge/mini bar for us and the breakfast room had a nice feeling about it. Good, quiet location.

Room service menu was limited, rooms are a bit dark, wifi was not good

The location is great, right in the heart of Beverly Hills. The rooftop pool is great but can get crowded.

I thought the restaurant which offered breakfast/room service was overpriced and could have been better. The food on the rooftop was also rather limited.

The location is perfect. Within easy reach of everything. The rooftop pool is super indulgent and really makes the hotel very special.

They double charged minibar after my checkout which is a robbery.. wifi do not work at all in the rooms no room service although they say there is staff working at reception under qualified and not educated

Restaurant, we ordered first day breakfast to the room, it was super pricy for a low quality breakfast, to the same price if you walk to Chaumont on Beverly Drive you could have world class breakfast.

This is our second time in Sixty Beverly Hills and we have stayed in a larger room than the last time which was a cherished change! Sixty has one of the coolest pool area, greatest location and friendliest staff. They do their best to comfort you and for a leisure travel i don't think one can expect more. The bar at the roof is pretty cool for the evenings:)

• Double Deluxe Room

I brought my children to stay there for the pool but every day i was there it was packed with young adults in bikinis and partying. We purposely booked this place because of your pool facility.

Hallways and room were dirty and warm out Lights falling from our ceiling Room was way to dark Room smelt mouldy Staff was not friendly or helpful Overpriced for value and condition of hotel No coffee machine in a suite is ridiculous

• Superior Queen Room

the mirror in the ceiling directly on top of the bed was not comfortable for me.

i didnt use the gym nor ate the premises. But their in-room mini bar is very nicely stocked with nuts , artisanal chocolates and alcohol

• Superior Queen Room

Our stay at the Sixty was outstanding top to bottom. I want to make sure to mention Csongor who checked us in and welcomed us at the property. He did an excellent job, remaining incredibly professional and friendly at all times. He really elevated our experience. Thanks again! Apart from the really nice and scenic pool area, the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Bed is great. Gym has all you need.

Nothing to improve on. Fabulous week and we were made to feel very welcome.will definitely come back!

Wonderful comfortable bed, great room service and room always cleaned to a high standard

• Superior Queen Room

I’m talking about the renovated second floor. Small dark room, nothing is included in the original high price, not even coffee in the room,. Poor acoustic insulation - very noisy corridor and from nearby rooms. Even for Beverley Hills, food and parking are too expensive.

Location was great for me and staff friendly.

We have stayed here 7 years in a row. No acknowledgement or “ welcome back “. 2 of 3 days we had no housekeeping service. One of the 2 elevators didn’t work our entire stay, so we were constantly waiting . When an elevator did show, it often was full with employees with carts. I’m shocked they don’t have a freight elevator. Upon checkout, not asked about how our stay was.

Great location. Beautiful pool. Room is comfy and spacious.

• Superior Queen Room

The rooms are noisy - little if any noise insulation from either the street or other rooms/corridor. The first night I was located near the lift and was woken up by other guests leaving their rooms and banging into my door as they moved down the corridor. I am not usually easily disturbed by noise but even other guests closing their own room doors created a loud bang. I was moved the second night to the end of the corridor which was much quieter. The rooms are however very poorly lit and there is no option to make it brighter - this is fine during the day when one can rely on natural light, but in the evening I found I was turning on every single light and lamp and even the TV, in order to see anything. The restaurant, I went to around 11.00 am for brunch, had exceptionally slow service. I had to go up to the bar to catch their attention to order food. Food quality was good-average. The gym had good enough facilities but again very poorly lit.

The location is great.

• Double Deluxe Room

Room was dark, beds were not comfortable, hardware in the shower fell off, tub had rust stains on it, bathroom sink has hair in it from prior guest or cleaning staff.

Completely OVERPRICED. Pictures were not completely as depicted. Facility failures like, broken shower. Just disappointed. My view was of a Garage-like rooftop.

It was in Beverly Hills

• Superior Queen Room

When we booked it was told it included breakfast but upon checking in was told that it’s not offered to bookings made through a third party ?? So had to pay $50 a day more ! 😡 even though booking.com still offering it ??

The manager on duty during checkout (around 7am 2/06/18) was extremely rude. She interrupted me while I was talking to one of her associates. She tried to “correct” me, but sounded ignorant because I had told the associate exactly what she had said.

I liked the room design

• Superior Queen Room

Noise in the room. Poor maintenance I the room. Pool did not work one day Elevator was not working ones Bought private tour( concierge recommendation) it was horrible tour.

They don't clean the room when you leave in the morning but only when they have time even at 7pm you can find your room dirty. The water pressure in the shower is slow. The hairdryer is old. The room service from the restaurant, that is nice, is not good, always missing something or everything is cold even the cappuccino. The cleaning service is very unsatisfible.

The location is perfect. The bed is comfortable and the room is spacious. The rooftop is so cool.

I had to call three times for bell boy to help with bags and no oine ever arrived. We had to make three trips. The facility is also getting old and needs a renovation

• Superior Queen Room

Size of room and especially small window not suitable for a several night stay.

Reception & Concierge staff were extremly helpful and friendly. Attractive interior design and central location in Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive within walking distance).

• Superior Queen Room

I had a connecting room and I could hear everything next door. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G WIFI was the worst I've experienced in years - even when paying for fast WIFI. This did refund me though.

Bed is very comfy. Great location - 5 min walk from Rodeo Drive. Staff are great, great roof top pool / bar.

I loved the hotel but Parking fees over priced 39$ per day :-/ the parking fee per day were more then my Rental car cost per day :-/

I liked everything:- Staff were amazing so friendly and always welling to assist with big smile in thier faces. Check in and check out were so smooth and done in now time. The roses I requested them to delivery to room for my wife exceeded my expectations:-)) The location great. Room big and TV huge. Value for money

• Studio King Room

Bathrooms could use some updating and the shower feature is rather old. The tv system went completely off on the last day, and although the front desk said they would repair it, it never happened due to a hotel-wide outage. The good side was they waived the parking charge, so that was very nice.

Hotel is in a perfect location. Staff is extremely nice and friendly. Parking is easy and the rooms on the upper floors have great views. The bed is also very comfortable....

• Superior Queen Room

My wife and I spent the night celebrating our wedding anniversary. Manny,at the front desk gave us two complimentary drink coupons which was an unexpected treat. We left the property to do a little shopping and came back to find a bottle of champagne and two glasses waiting for us. The room was comfortable and the bed was great. We brought our bikes with us on top of our car and the valet staff was awesome accommodating our needs. Highly recommended this property.

Hotel , Room and everything that has been inside and outside ahahha :D

i Liked staff all staff ! And Hotel Rooms was very great And City Was very very well And Thank You soo much for me i will come every six months and i will come in July 1th for my birthday ahahhah Thank you very much and for all staff Have a nice day

• Superior Queen Room

The disco like 1970's black acrylic glass hallway and neon lights for the room numbers which are hard to read, and the carpet is very worn and elevators need remodeling. Rooms are on the smaller side but clean and comfortable not what I was expecting based on the website.

Great location to shops and restaurants. The staff is super friendly. The rooftop bar and lounge is definitely the selling point for this hotel. Awesome views, great drinks and amazing ambiance and romantic rooftop!!!

Black floor in the room can be slippery if wearing socks

Very cosy and comfortable bed, room Unique style of hotel Lovely background music Friendly and helpful staff Restaurant Food are delicious

Absolutely nothing

So many I probably wouldn’t have enough room ... from the front desk staff to the pool attendant .. graciously kind and attentive .. Avery sexy property.

• Superior Queen Room

No one on duty to tell us about transport restaurants etc found a small map for ourselves. Parking expensive. Room ok but not as large as other hotels we stayed in. Room very modern. Lift was awful had to wait ages & made terrible noises

Roof top pool / bar the best part of the hotel. Being in Beverley Hills was good.

• Superior Queen Room

We expected a much larger room for the price we paid. Bathroom was small with poor lighting. No extractor fan in the bathroom and was not very well ventilated. Some areas require some care - the features on the ceiling and the tiling in the bathroom looked tired and rundown. Not much variety on the breakfast menu.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Foyer area and restaurant areas were nice. Walking distance to Rodeo Drive.

• Superior Queen Room

I loved everything. This hotel is amazing.

The rooftop pool and bar is AMAZING with fantastic views. The rooms are stylish and comfortable. Room service was fast and housekeeping did a great job. Very attentive with ice bucket filled, bed turned and lots of chocolates!

• Superior Queen Room

This hotel has by far the best location in Los Angeles! Located directly on Wiltshire BLVD its 2 mins walk from Rodeo Drive, Saks, Nordstrom and all the best shopping in LA. Also, all the best restaurants and lounges are around 10 mins away in Melrose AVE and West Hollywood. The lobby is very cosy and feels like home, which defines the whole ambiance of the hotel and the place felt like home. The rooms were ok. The bed was very comfortable but the rooms were quite small. The best thing in this hotel is the concierge team. Michael, Chris and Veronica define world-class concierge. It was my first time in Los Angeles and they took the time to sit with me for long periods and figure out the best way to spend my trip and discover the city. Their planning and recommendations were flawless and perfect for me. I saw the best tourist sites, did the best hike, dined in the best restaurants, had the best breakfast and made the best shopping all thanks to this amazing team. If this is your first time in LA don't stay anywhere else! Also the location is outstanding!

• Superior Queen Room

The free wi-fi is just terrible The structure is older than what shown in the picture, especially the room furniture and bath tube

Really nice and friendly staff, stylish hotel with good terrace and swimming pool. Location was perfect for my needs and close to Rodeo Drive, shopping streets, etc..

Bathtub could have been a bit cleaner, but was still fine for showering.

Staff are very accomodating, rooftop pool is amazing and perfect for all ages!

• Superior Queen Room

Staff, cleanliness, service, room.

The only thing the hotel has to offer is its location in Beverly Hills and the bed--it's firm and comfortable. Otherwise, the property is run down, the sliding door handle came off, the room and the bathroom is left pretty dirty by the housekeeping. When I checked in I was given a queen room by the elevator, when I asked for a quieter room, I was told none were available in my price range that aren't by the elevators, and in order to get some quiet I would have to upgrade to a king and pay $25 a night extra. Later, they reduced it to $20 a night. I did pay it to get a quiet room but felt very hustled as the man checking me in asking if I wanted to upgrade even before he checked me in. So, the room by the elevators might have been a ploy. The morning coffee of $12 including various fees is disgusting and bitter. Overall, wouldn't stay again.

• Superior Queen Room

The staff are not properly trainned especially the front desk. My credit card got charged twice for the stay amount. If you are staying there make sure you dont get ripped off. Also the rooms are tiny in size and not worth the fees.

• Superior Queen Room

We booked a two bedroom suite and when we arrived it was not suitable as there was 1 double bed in the lounge and 1 bedroom, as we were with friends not family we found this very unsuitable as whoever was in the bedroom felt as if they couldn't come out until the other couple was up. We asked for a more suitable room and were told they could put us in a Family Suite but it would cost us another $100 per night, we were not willing to pay this and they were not helpful at all so we checked out the following day.

our room (on 8th floor) was incredibly noisy. we heard people partying and having sex in nearby rooms. also, we could hear partying on the rooftop lounge. we wore earplugs, but was still noisy.

the staff was awesome. food was great. rooftop pool was amazing. view of city from our room was beautiful.

The breakfast restaurant was not good. Cold toast , bacon and eggs breakfast with 10 minute delay on bacon part to match eggs !!! Bad service also. Bad experience

To non US people , be careful ! The price shown per night NEVER IS the same at the end of your stay ! They will add resort fees of about 50 dollars more PER night plus states tax fees ! Plus obviously they know you can't park anywhere in this area without getting a ticket and will charge you for 39 dollars for parking EACH NIGHT ! Plus if you don't tip the personnel you r afraid you won't see your car scratched in the morning . When you think paying the shown price on their website and booking : ADD 50 percent more to the price !

• Superior Queen Room

Property for weekend too busy becouse of rooftop bar- so many people waiting for lifts. If you are with younger kids is not comfortable at all.

Location was good and valet parking which cost 35$ night . Specially was good Anny on reception who was ready to help more then any other. She show high intelligence for kids and family and she offered more then anyone else. Good concierge staff also.

• Double Deluxe Room

The water heater in the shower doesn't work, and the water is very cold. Impossible to get a shower 👎🏼

The bed is very comfortable, the interior of the room is very nice and modern.

Lost my credit card traveling there. The staff was horrible and not accommodating at all. They refused to call my cc company to manually run my card. Made me wait for almost 4 hours while they played games and they didn't know their correct merchant ID. When I ordered room service they called 5 minutes after it was delivered to say they needed cash cause I wasn't able to give them a card to swipe when I got there. At 1am I was forced to call family back in NY to transfer money to an account that I had a card for. Horrible horrible customer service. In addition to the description. Room with balcony. They should have included that the balcony was a 1 foot ledge and the view was the roof of cars overlooking a parking lot.

• Superior Queen Room

They took my wifes dress "by mistake" and when i informed them they failed to follow up and check. They waited for me to check out to get away with it.

• Double Deluxe Room

I love the atmosphere, the staff, the pool, I simply enjoyed my stay with not a single complaint. Only thing is, the pool at night is not kid friendly, which would have been great if it was just my husband and I.

Location and the decor was very modern art deco, which I love!

The pool was a disaster. Great looking pool if you could even get in it. They let people that are not guests come to the pool so forget about getting a lounger to sit on. I feel that if I'm paying to stay there then I should get first dibs on a lounger. I guess if you wanted to go clubbing during the daytime then that's what you got. DJ, a lot of wanna be stars, athletes. If you're in to people watching then this is the place. Not a place for kids at all! Small pool which has a sign clearly posted that said maximum capacity 30 people. I counted 20 on one side of the pool...there were at least 75 people there. I spoke to a woman who lives across the street. How the hell does she get in and not pay for a hotel stay?! The next day, same people who stay all day, shower there, then get in their cars and go home. My thoughts are build a bigger pool or only have paying guests use it. Lastly, the air conditioner went out on our last day which with the heat wave was miserable. I think a discount would have been appropriate.

Staff was super friendly. Wanted a bigger room and they accommodated for a fee of course, but it was well worth it. They also gave great suggestions for places to eat.

• Double Deluxe Room

The hotel's location is absolutely fantastic. It is it in the middle of Beverly Hills! The hotel is not huge and reminds a bit boutique hotel, i.e. no crowds, no waiting for the elevator. The services of staff has been excellent: starting from the guys at valet parking, bellman services and concierge, who managed to books us table at popular Italian restaurant on Friday night! Room was clean, view form the balcony fantastic and all facilities were in order!

only one elevator working while we were there. Ran out of toiletries - only some were replaced during our 4 day stay.

super comfortable bed, good bathroom, lots of space

• Studio King Room

View could have been better

Rooms bathrooms were clean and well turned out Spacious enough to hang out in the living area Very friendly staff Central location

• Double Deluxe Room

The heating in the room did not work only blew out cold air. The wifi was temporamental. The lights cut out in the room.

Nice design, in a good location. Good view from the roof. The bath robes were really comfy. Nice selection of television channels.

• Superior Queen Room

My only complaint is the wifi is a little to slow.

Great place to stay, staff are very warm, helpful and friendly, its very clean housekeeping are incredible! it's pretty much a perfect place to stay, the rooftop is very cool, amazing view!

Rooms and bathrooms were small.

Friendly staff, good location, fabulous bar and pool on the roof. The hotel felt relaxed and the staff were really friendly and helpful.

I really like this hotel & would definitely stay here again. If I had to nit pick, I would say the bathroom could have been bigger.

The staff was very accommodating and helpful. They were having a technical issue & contacted me before we arrived. They asked if I would stay at another hotel for the first night (they paid for this night) and they upgraded us to a suite for the same price as the room I had booked. The valet service was very good and fast at getting our car when we needed it.

The free wi fi was pointless as it was hideously slow. No onsite parking so valeting became expensive. Hotel food isn't great.

Location is perfect for what we wanted. Places within walking distance. Friendly staff. Gym is smal but very well equipped Great pool and rooftop bar.

The entrance from the parking garage , the hall is very small, connection is poor and expensive , no complementary still water in the room

Bed and amazing robe, pool area

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Superior Queen Room

There was a construction going on in one of the floors so we woke up at 8am with a very loud noise. Wifi is only free in the lobby for Boooking.com reservations and the valet parking costs outragious $47 a day - we used public parking one block away from the hotel for no more than $10 a night.

Hotel had a great location in the heart of Beverly Hills, with lots of walking-distance restaurants and bars. Room was comfortable for a couple.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Superior Queen Room

Very cool and busy boutique hotel with a nice rooftop bar. Room size was perfect and very quiet. Location is perfect and few walking distance away from rodeo drive. Only stayed 2 nights and had no time to use the outdoor pool which was looking very nice. Iam glad I made the right decision choosing sixty hotel.

• Superior Queen Room

Too expensive, valet parking @ $38 a night. Extra fee to use Wifi. Further away from sights we came to see. No shuttle service. Hallways very dark and carpets seemed dirty. Elevators had an unclean smell.

Restaurant down the street were very good, felt safe walking to restaurants.

• Superior Queen Room

There is no free coffee or water in the room. Bed is very hard and slightly uncomfortable

Very helpful staff on desk and quick car retrieval from valet. Beautiful pool area and large spacious room.

• Double Deluxe Room

Additional cost for Wifi, additional cost for breakfast, rooms were small, no view.........and for a lot of money per night. Location was far from Hollywood and all the main attractions. Staff were unhelpful. Wont be coming back if you paid me. I don't usually complain, in fact this could be my first ever.....

A lot of money for what you don't get as standard, all breakfast and Wifi extra. The rooms are small compared to where I was staying for a week beforehand and for nearly half the price, wasn't impressed.

1- view from the room. 2- no coffee machine in the room. 3- room is too small 4- over priceed for the service you get. I'm from United Arab Emirates and the hotel standards is equal to 3 stars hotel in my country. could be even less.

good staff. other than that is just a normal hotel, nothing worth mentioning compairing to other hotels.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• Double Deluxe Room

Black lacquer interior design - but this is so subjective... Lack of good tea and coffee making facilities in our room. Rarely a sunbed available around the pool

Reception staff were exceptional - beyond helpful! Very good room cleaning Pool area

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

- soundproof of the walls and windows is VERY bad , I could hear TV from the room next to me and when I complained it was actually not even the one next to me even further, cars from the road and I was on the 8th floor and the pool was on the 9th So I was hearing all sort of noises. - housekeeping: they didn't put shampoo and conditioner , shower cap untill I asked them. - there is no complimentary tea corner in the room ( like few tea bags wouldn't cost you much) but it helps the guest relax, not even a complimentary bottle of water that they can keep at least for the first day ! - I asked for an adopter and the front desk told me that I have to use the one in the mini bar ( I have to pay for it ) it wouldn't hurt if the hotel spared few ones for international guests to use their electronics for the period they are in the hotel only and return it back, - so overall I felt that the hotel don't want to give us anything as complimentary ( not even water was in the room at least on the first day) but still charge a price that is not very cheap . Also it was the first time in my life that the hotel charged the WHole amount of the whole period of my stay on the first day and still asked for 150 $ deposit for EACH day

The location is excellent. Almost next to everything. The only thing is that the main entrance is a little tricky to get to especially if ur ordering uber. - overall the staff were very nice in person ( the staff by the door and the front desk ) -The bed was comfy

• Superior Queen Room

Beautiful hotel, Bed was extremely comfy, I didn't want to get out of it, best nights sleep in a long time, the bath robes were luxury too, staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Excellent location just off rodeo drive. Fabulous roof top bar with views across LA. Would stay again for sure

• King Suite

the hotel subleases the restaurant and pool areas to another operator so hotel guests we could not access the pool area as it was full of "beautiful local' external function guests. This was a really poor experience - my son who is 10, felt very intimidated and would not swim in the pool. This happened 2 days in a row and when I raised it with front desk they did not seem able to do anything. For that reason I would not recommend this hotel or stay there again. It is also noisy if your room is facing the road. The couch bed was very uncomfortable and old and the bathrooms very small. For a small extra fee stay at the Four seasons. Pool is private, rooms are quiet and bathrooms large.

funky decor and design and great location in terms of access to Rodeo drive.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Double Deluxe Room

The room was so noisy as the walls are so thin! Could hear everything - neighbours with kids, cleaners, anyone talking in the hallway. Didn't request to move as we figured all the rooms would be the same. The double rooms have smallish beds - not queen size so really only suitable for 1 adult or 2 children.

The staff were all fantastic. Very friendly and helpful, especially both of the concierges who were knowledgeable and prompt. The fact that Reception staff enabled us to check in at 10am after a long haul international flight as a room was free was phenomenal and so appreciated.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

• Superior Queen Room

I would find it hard to believe a chef was preparing the food it was very average! A cup of Tea at $7 a cup and not served properly! Coffee $5 and bottomless was great value. The Hotel missed out on a lot of revenue. As a big tea drinker in the end I took my travel cup and yummy tea bags to the restaurant and they were happy to give me hot water so again another example of great service.

The best hotel, I can not wait to go back! The room was so quite, the toilet flush silent, no outside noise. The beds were so comfortable and a turn down service. Speaking of service with chocolates- the house keeper also folded some of our clothes and hung them! Over and above our expectations. All the staff went over and above too many examples to mention. It would be hard to find fault with this hotel if the food is overhauled.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Sound proofing was non existent. We were in room 514 with a connecting door to another room. Screaming kids at 7:30am first morning. Second night could hear couple talking at 2:30am. My recommendation-get rid of connecting door!

the rooftop pool was a special treat. Front desk and concierge very helpful and attentive.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Superior Queen Room

The bathroom could have had better lighting and there was no coffee maker in room which required room service for coffee every morning. With those comments, I still LOVE this hotel.

The welcoming staff set the tone immediately upon arrival and remained consistently excellent. The room was excellent. The bed was very comfortable. Additionally, the hotel's location is perfect for access to all of LA.

Browse SIXTY Beverly Hills traveller photo gallery