Reviews of Sleep Inn Denver Tech Greenwood Village 3 stars

9257 East Costilla Avenue, Greenwood Village, CO 80112, USA

#9 of 13 hotels in Greenwood Village

• Queen Room

I had a hard time getting in the outside door on our 1st night but really that's just knit-picking. Our stay for 2 nights was great!

How clean it was! The bed was super comfortable!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was too small. Traffic made it too noisy and hard to sleep. AC was loud and also made it hard to sleep. We didn't feel like we got any sleep and felt tired when we finally decided to get up. Had to flush toilet three times for feces. We paid for two nights and checked out after the first night. We just could not stay there another night. We would like our money back for the second night.

• Queen Room

Did not like the bathroom. There were a couple of stains on the carpet. Located far from many popular places.

The bed was very comfortable and the staff is great. Awesome breakfast.

• Queen Room

Breakfast. Noise in hallway. Walls were not noise cancelling as I would have liked. Air conditioner was very loud.

Bed was very comfortable. Halls were noisy. Ice dispenser inconveniently far away. Breakfast could have been better.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

You gave me the option of a smoking room when the whole building is smoke free. Also you gave me the option of paying cash when they do not accept cash i had to drive 5 miles to load money on my credit card.

It’s super noisy. They put me in a room over looking breakfast and I got woken up every morning. Super annoying. Plus the staff wasn’t very nice. I wouldn’t stay here again.

The cost.

• Queen Room

Very small room, loud guests, seedy people outside at night. Room temperature is hard to regulate, and the air in the room is often very dry, causing my husband and I to cough a lot. Air turns itself on even when we have the heat/air unit turned off.

The room was very small, especially for 2 people. The bed is comfy, and the shower is GREAT!!! Breakfast is pretty good. My husband felt like he was propositioned a few times while outside for a cigarette, though. Had to tell the woman he's married. Hotel was a little hard to find at first. Not the quietest guests on the planet -- a lot of stomping around at late hours. Overall a decent stay.

I stayed 21 days but was offered no free night or discount even though I spent about $2100 with them. But that would be my only complaint.

Great staff. Maid service are prompt and on par. Good breakfast selection, with hot plate selection as well. Had king bed was super comfy! Convinent laundry facility. It made our 21 day stay and pleasant one.

Remodel, construction, Business office closed

My 10 day stay could have been enjoyable. Remodeling entrance, lobby, Breakfast area, & partial hallway right up to my door. What bothered me most-The business office was closed due to construction. Owner/Manager wouldn't consider giving discount. I had to drive 15 min to Comfort Suites to use their business office only to find out Computers were down. Helped Tech remove certain programs & reinstall. Took about 1.5 hrs to fix but computers were running fine when I left. Most of Staff friendly and helpful. Great Breakfast--WiFi is very fast-only had my phone with me. Again no Business Office was a letdown.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Happy they included breakfast.. Please provide something other than pork products !

Property was clean and staff was nice and courteous.. Being close to public transportation helped.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I reviewed what I wrote and after all the negative comments the "system rates them at 4.2 stars. It should be 1 STAR AT BEST. I question this flawed rating system and wonder if my efforts to warn you are in vain. NOW READ ON... Stayed 3 sleepless nights. Pool- sign in room towels at pool. Very small, thin. Needed several to dry off. Comfort no easy chair in room just 1 office chair. Fridge small,unbalanced, not on floor. Open door and the weight of items in door tips the whole fridge. Be careful it will come off the shelf Lounge- 1 couch and 2 chairs right by front door and you feel the outside cold Co. weather as people arrive and leave. Our choice of room- wife wanted it close by pool. And exercise room was right next door. Exercise room- 3 machines. Woke up to a shrill noise. Opened door and a lady was exercising on the treadmill. I could not believe the loud shrill noise of 2 metal parts rubbing together. It was loud. I told management. They did nothing that day, so I unplugged it and hid the cord under the machine. Tried to use the weight machine. It had a removable weight chair and 2 towers with adjustable retractable handles to exercise with. One did not recoil, so that was useless and broke as well. Management did nothing. The other machine is a stair step machine that believe or not made a shrill noise as well. THE ROOM SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED WITH A SIGN ON DOOR. Next day woke up to an idiot who found the cord and using the treadmill. Walls are things could hear every step on our ceiling. Kids were going crazy running in room. Told management nothing changed. AC / HEAT In room. Under window, 6 vents. Turned on heat. Warm air blew out of 5 vents, ice cold air blew out of one. Told management they did nothing. We had to put a suitcase and other stuff in front of vent to deflect the cold air. With all the junk we put up with they wouldn't even give us a discount on a 4th night.

Shannon front desk was awesome. The rest of the staff, could care less. Breakfast choices awesome

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast was nasty not a huge choice at all

The staff is very nice the rooms are very very clean the bed is comfortable the only thing I did not like was the free breakfast

When they came in and cleaned our room all they did was change the towels and make the bed. They did not refil out coffee or give us anymore cups that we were out of. The free breakfast was discusting, my husband got the eggs and took one bite and it ruined his whole meal with how hard and weird they tasted. Thank god i only had yogurt.

Room was right at the tip of the stairs, easy to find and to get too.

• Queen Room

low/no carbohydrate beverage choices in the self serve refrigerator could have been more. Did not like that there were no balconies off rooms at this facility. Did not like the fact that the window only opened 1"-2" wide. Why open at all then?

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The halls of the hotel had a musty smell, other than that the hotel and room were clean.

The room was clean and the staff were very polite and friendly.

When I mentioned that the toilet paper was low in the main women's restroom adjacent to dining room, a staff member pointed to a high shelf and rudely told me it was up there if I wanted to replace it.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I wouldn't even give this property 1 single star!! And solely based on customer service. I did not like and am still extremely displeased that after going through the process booking this reservation and specifying the time of my arrival under special circumstances, then receiving my confirmation. I was informed that there were no rooms available for me to check in to and that after just getting in to town with 3 young children I would have to wait until late afternoon before a room might come available. While realizing that every business has its policies and procedures, it is wrong to not insure that all staff members are properly informing customers that they will be charged for something the customer has no control over.

• Queen Room

Hotel is very close to I25 and traffic noise is high, plus the air conditioner was unusually noisy. Room was a little small.

The hotel is clean, and updated. Internet worked well.

• Queen Room

Room was very small, only one queen bed. Breakfast was just OK. About what you expect from this level of hotel.

Helpful staff, comfortable bed. Was cheapest place to stay in Denver for our dates so good value for the money.

Most staff especially Indian gentlemen was not friendly

The young black gentlemen at the front desk was awesome. The rest of the staff was not friendly

Older property but well kept. Location is not right off the the interstate but quiet. The shower neede a shelf or some place for shampoo and other essentials. The window coverings did not completely keep out the sunlight when closed so daytime crept in a bit too early if you are a light sleeper.

Clean room, staff was friendly and the breakfast was as good as free can be.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Queen Room

The breakfast was not good, it's the same all the days.

The location was excellent, everything nears you! Staff, cleaning also was good and lovely.

• Queen Room

The breakfast was horrible. Eggs were cold. The counter was disgusting. There was a lady just watching people and walking back and fourth but not cleaning anything. The tables were sticky. It ended at 10 but the food was gone at 9:30 and was not replaced all though tons of people showed up.

Rooms were clean. Bed was clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

There are no adjoining rooms, I only ended up needing one room and booking.com and the hotel refused to allow me to cancel without penalty. The rooms were not very clean, makeup all over the chairs, big white stain in front of bathroom sink, and debris in the toilet, like housekeeping emptied their dust pan into it... the bar soap was already opened, and looked like it may have already been used.

The front desk staff was polite, courteous & apologetic

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Do not stay near the back entrance on the far side of the building, away from the front desk. Continued noise of suitcase clunking on stairway, fire doors slamming, footsteps on stairwells. Very noisy into the early morning hours. Ugh!

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was very clean. The location is great. It's close to many restaurants and shops. Iwould stay here again.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Queen Room

The room was really small. It had a big desk that hindered the entrance into the room.

Breakfast was very good. Most of the staff were friendly and courteous.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast was horrible. The meat was old and the biscuits weren't fresh. There were cops in the parking lot the night I checked in and again in the morning. The shower in the bathroom was also slightly dirty

The girls who checked me in were nice.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

My biggest (albeit minor) quibble was the TV remote. It worked about 10% of the time, so changing channels/adjusting volume/etc. was an exercise in frustration. Breakfast was on par with hotels in this price range. The coffee was good but the selection was very carb-intensive (sweet rolls, cereal, waffles, etc.). There were biscuits and gravy, and some (very thin) sausage patties of dubious quality. No fruit that I recall, and no eggs. There was orange and apple juice. Considering the price of the room, not bad overall.

While the room was relatively small, it was efficiently designed and made good use of space. I especially liked that there was a roomy shower stall with a glass door instead of the usual bathtub/shower combination with a shower curtain. Does anyone ever use the bathtub in a hotel? Everything was very clean. The beds were comfortable and the pillows fluffy (not foam rubber). We did not make use of the pool or workout room, but they seemed nice. The staff was friendly and efficient.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Queen Room

The bed seemed a little lacking. Breakfast area quite crowded.

Hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was okay, the egg discs are kind of weird.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Queen Room

Mattress cover was to small to fit securely and kept wadding up

Room very clean and well setup. Staff very friendly. Breakfast well set up, food good, selection good

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Little tricky to get too if you're trusting your GPS, it's sort of located back off the main road and off a former cul de sac.

Rooms recently renovated and updated. Nice facility.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

There was a loud noise,(like a screw gun)coming through the wall of our room at 7am on a Sunday morning. We were on the corner,so it wasn't coming from another room. We asked the desk what it was and she really didn't seem to care much. Needless to say, this ruined our stay there and we will not be going back.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

survey needs an na column. we arrived late and left early. hard to comment on staff, etc. in only a few hours (mostly sleeping)

Excellent bed! Easy access from interstate.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

The thing that irritated me the most was that we booked a king bed and ended up with a queen bed rooms are really small that's why we asked for a king room we told the staff about this and they didn't care they said that booking.com sends them a fax for the room order and they wouldn't show it to me I even let them see a copy of the email confirmation for a kind bed the rude staff told me that there wasn't anything that they could do about it they told me to have a nice day and walked away. It has been approximately 12 years snice we've stayed at a sleep Inn because of house keeping issues and I guarantee we will NOT be booking a sleep Inn ever again never met up with such a rude staff and NOT willing to even try to correct the problem. ......

The location just the location and nothing else

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

It was not a problem but the bathroom was fairly small. We are big people. The bathroom door came out of the wall. I had a difficult time getting it closed. I just didn't have strength to pull it out.

The staff was excellent and helpful at the front desk, in the breakfast room and even just passing in the hall. Rooms and building very clean and well kept. Everything smelled fresh.

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

• Queen Room - Disability Access

Your company/ Booking.com/ failed us: didn't send before trip confirmation Nbr.,so we got big problem to check in at the front desk.We paid money for comfort. You spoiled 1st day. It's ashamed to do it - this is moral damage.Next time we can get you to court for moral damage/$ 3000 at least/ It took long time/3hrs. to get conf.# to find your phone#!!.

Free breakfasts, hotel's manager attitude to us

The pool!👍

The staff was uniquely very nice, and friendly

Breakfast needed some fruit

The room was great, comfortable, staff was polite.

Clean

Cleanliness

Very next to the highway

Rooms are comfortable and clean; the gym is good; breakfast is quite good

Not cannibus friendly

Price

No doors to bathroom

Nothing meat wise for those that don't eat pork

Very comfortable, clean, quiet

• Queen Room

Breakfast was a little limited.

Extremely clean rooms and comfortable bed. Desk staff was awesome.

Police there every day

Nothing at all

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Good location and amenities!

• Queen Room

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Staff is rude. It's dirty. Had to leave because we seen signs of bed bugs... DONT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!?

NOTHING!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Could not find my reservation, the bathroom was not a handicap accessible.

The bed was comfortable.

Hot tub

Solid breakfast

Clean room, confortable

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Apple juice not so watery.

The bed was comfortable, shower nice and roomy.

• Queen Room

I would like better coffee

Clean room Easy check in and Proximity to restaurants and shopping

A little small

The bed

Helpful staff

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The door closer needs to be re-calibrated. It slams shut very noisily.

The bed was super comfy, the pillows were great.

Clean and friendly very comfortable.

• Queen Room

coffee not great, and breakfast lacking in gluten free options and fresh fruit.

quiet, convenient, private

Location was great

Good

• Queen Room

Safe and clean , the staff was excellent.

Service

Ammedie

• Queen Room

Construction and painting in progress...layout unappealing and not guest friendly!

They were very accommodating. Breakfast was awesome. Great rate too😀

Highway noise too loud.

Beds

Price

All good

The breakfast was not what it was raved to be. Fake eggs, every day same exact breakfast choices

staff, cleanliness, location

Big room, comfortable bed,

Need bigger coffee cups

Clean

• Queen Room

Served same breakfast each morning should have more variety like sausage or bacon not just biscuits and gravy

Bed, breakfast, location

a light in the closet

the bed was exceptionally comfortable, room was very modern and clean, staff were wonderful!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The Bed was the best ever! Huge shower.

• Queen Room

The staff the lack of customer service the room size