Reviews of Sleep Inn Ormond Beach 2 stars

170 Williamson Boulevard, Ormond Beach, FL 32174, USA

#7 of 26 hotels in Ormond Beach

Coke zero 400
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms are small. Bathroom size of a small closet. Overpriced. Staff/front desk wasnt friendly. Requested to speak to manager about staying extra day at same rate. (Manager never addressed us) Room went up 100 next day. Totally not worth it. Found a nice room on the beach way cheaper than the price they offered. And bigger. Nicer, more accommodating, & with continental breakfast.

Proximity to my destination

The room were very cozy n dark so the sun wouldn't come...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I cant complain about anything really

The room were very cozy n dark so the sun wouldn't come in the room unless u wanted it to breakfast was good people were nice

wish I would have picked another hotel initially
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

My initial check in was a horrible experience. There was a glitch in booking.com system when I booked my reservation, I travelled 8 hours to get to the hotel for them to tell me that I didn’t have a reservation in the system. I felt as if booking.com should have reached out to all customers to let them know there was a glitch, so we would be aware pre check in. I was really upset with the front desk personnel at the hotel that day. His attitude was very “nasty nice” and showed no care to the fact I travelled all of those miles with two children with no sure place to stay. He had an attitude about the situation and refuse to communicate with the booking.com representatives when they called the hotel. He said that they kept calling from an Amsterdam phone number and he didn’t trust them calling from that number as if I were trying to scam him or something. Booking.com did try to help me solve the issue, it was the hotel front desk guy who was not trying to communicate with them to get my hotel for the rate I booked online. He had the nerve to try to charge me regular rate! After all of the calls from booking.com representatives and my fiancé and I coming in and out of the hotel trying to resolve the issue, I guess he saw we weren’t letting it go that easy and accepted the reservation that booking.com customer service agent emailed him almost an hour before. He had the reservation all alone via email, he had refused to put it into the system until we started getting on his nerves. The hotel halls were dark and gloomy. The rooms were not well lit either even with all the lamps. I did like the wardrobe in the room. The night stand was dusty and when I lifted the sheets and mattress to inspect for bed bugs, there was a tube of lipstick under the mattress. Who knows how long that was there. After the cleaning ladies cleaned the rooms, they left trash in the hallway by each door for hours.

The location of the hotel is the only thing that I did like. The overall town is nice and the hotel is located near grocery store, shopping plaza, and plenty of restaurants.

Better sleep
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The beds were uncomfortable. The sheet and pillows on one bed was soiled and the coffee pot had moldy coffee in it.

It looks very nice and location was great

Nice hotel looks but smelly
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

AC did not remove high humidity in the room. Main hallway had a faint sewage smell. Main atrium smelled like a gym.

Good location and attractive building and property. Close to many restaurants.

Just the place after working to sooth the mind and body. Gets us ready to the next workday!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The publications in the info binder were from Fall 2017. All the events had passed, so a current book would have been helpful. A television channel sheet would be a time saver!

We have stayed here many times and keep coming for consistently clean, quiet and comfy facility. Nicely kept landscaping and building, decor. Pleasant staff!

The room was clean and descent size.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The hard beds. You could not feel the springs but the beds were hard. Breakfast was cold even the gravy.

The room was clean and descent size. Shower was good.

Rude
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

They were rude!! Tried to charge my card even though it said no prepayment. Advised the money wasnt on the card because I was paying cash. Guy said they had to run the payment to hold the room. He cancelled my reservation and hung up

The location was great!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The housekeeping staff skipped our room one day. When I spoke to the front desk she said that it appears that several rooms were not cleaned.

The location was great! It is close to everything we needed and less than 20 min from the beach.

Close to food places and a Walmart.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Our first room the bed was disgusting, blood stains all over the bed. It really was awful. We got changed room no problem but it made us seriously question the cleanliness of this place, whoever made that bed would really leave it in that state? Breakfast was poor, could never get a waffle as always busy only one machine. Wobbly tables.

Close to food places and a Walmart.

Horrible stay!

Housekeeping never came to our room in the four days we were there. We had to go down every night to get towels. There weren't even towels the day we arrived. We specifically called down one day and asked that they only change our towels and sheets, but this did not happen. My husband asked for the manager to call us the third day we were there, and we never received a call. The floor was disgusting. After the second day, our keys stopped working. I would NEVER recommend this hotel.

The people were nice.

This place is horrible. I thought I was at a crime scene. Im surprised there was no yellow caution t

They need to remodel the entire place and. Wash the bedding. Horrible. Smelly and Dirty pretty much sums it up.

Dirty!!!filthy! Smelly! The place extremely dirty, sheets had stains, the towels has brown streaks. And the overall facility was very shady and dirty. Never stay at the location. Beware of the dirty conditions and smell. It was gross.

If we had towels was great
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We were four three girls not towels not liner in garabage can we would ask for them when we came in to shower with only three towels or no towels they picked up what we had an wasn't replaced an no sense of ungercy to get us towels we had to wait not a good thing when you have other plans in your vacation . Gloria at the frount desk was fantastic .

Breakfast was great just wish there had been bacon instead of sausage every day for four days

We were in Daytona Beach during spring break to visit family.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The common areas, like halls and breakfast room were not as clean as I would like. If you did not go early to breakfast you missed out on fresh fruit and waffles, plus the tables and machines were a mess. But for my needs I would probably stay again.

We were in Daytona Beach during spring break to visit family. Sleep Inn is good at what they do. They provided us with a basic room at a reasonable rate. I was pleased to find a mini-fridge and microwave even though the website only mentioned a coffee maker. The room was clean and the towels clean and soft.

We stayed one night before our cruise out of port canaveral and it was great!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I wasn’t informed about a deposit or anything when booking online. Better communication when booking online would have been great!

Staff was great! Very personable!

With better managing could be great hotel. Who wants to look a trash all day
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

House keeping. When the clean the rooms left trash bags pizza box in the hallway for hours.Beer can on ledge hallway all day. Trying to get down hall with cart was a pain . Might want to change procedure

The price of the room was very reasonable and it was well located for places to eat
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the fact the sink was not in with the toilet and the shower it was two separate units all in all it was a good room good value for the money

The morning breakfast was excellent

Just ok
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was the same everyday, the breakfast lady wasnt friendly at all, rooms said queen beds but werent,shower was stand up no tub, couldnt borrow a vaccuum for 2 mins to clean up sand in my room, laundry was always full with people doin laundry cause only 1 washer n dryer so had to use laundry mat,and most of the staff encountered wasnt outgoin or friendly at all..

Lots of restaurants around the hotel along with shopping close by. The manager or owner was very friendly and nice!

Overall was a decent motel for the price. Even during spring break. Staff was friendly.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The floors could have been cleaner but over all was pretty clean.

The beds were very comfortable. Good location near several restaurants and wal*mart was across the street.

Has bed bugs beware
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

It was bed bugs in our room 211 at 3am we got dressed told the front desk they had to call manager we had to wait till 6am for the manager to come in so we sat in the waiting area..then he only wanted to give me money for one night well by the time I showed him the video I took of them bed bugs all over both beds he gave my entire money back never said sorry nothing we left that same night at 8pm I called room 211 and I couldn't believe that there were more people in that same room yes I told them to watch for bed bugs. I have pictures and videos. How this hotel got there rating is nothing but lies. We had to cut our birthday trip short to go home bc we were bite up everywhere. Wash all our clothes sanitize everything..what a complete disaster

Sleep Inn wins

I didn't find bottled water in the vending machines.

My second stay at Sleep Inn, because my first stay was pleasant, comfortable and convenient. Affordable and excellent location near everything. It was really nice to have a quick bite at the hotel, the coffee was hot and freshly made waffles among many other hot and cold food choices. Parking onsite was convenient and free of charge. Comfy, roomy and clean wins my reservation.

very happy and not disappointed

nothing everything was great

breakfast was excellent. manager and front desk were friendly and helpful.my room was spotless. this hotel was right off 95 and very convenient. will definitely stay there again when i visit daytona again

Had an accident before arriving.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Had an accident before arriving. Spent numerous nights in hospital on morphine. Asked for refund. Was told "sorry, but they had a no refund policy" Talked to Booking.com. They also called. Same response.

Room was clean
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Parking lot lighting was poor

Room was clean Had to cancel 1 night stay the staff was not helpful in the beginning but they did step up an get the 2nd canceled

I would stay there again
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Some area of the decor were a little tired

Easy access to travel routes restaurants shopping movie theatre Grounds nicely groomed Clean breakfast area Good breakfast I would stay

It was ok.

I was a little unsettled because my door shook pretty bad and I always thought someone was trying to open it. And also, the fact that the toilet wasn’t cleaned and had blood and tissue in it was not ok.

The desk clerk was very pleasant and made the process very fast and convenient.

Great value for money.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not as good as advertised on booking.com. Has to disconnect the mini fridge in the middle of the night because it made a really loud humming noise.

Great value for money. Nice beds, really clean.

I would stay here again. Very clean and Tidy establishment.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast. Only thing that slightly let this Hotel down. Sausages, Scrambled Egg, Cereal, a few pastries. Sausages were always Luke warm. Overall it wasn't the worst breakfast options, but could have been better.

Great location for our needs

Glad i choose to stay there it was pleasant experience.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

For us gluten free peeps there were eggs, breakfast meat, yogurt, fruit and instant oatmeal. Good choices but no Cheerios or gf bread, all the cereal choices had gluten. Rooms were nice and clean. Laundry was conveniently located on the floor.

I was expecting more.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms were very small. The beds were small and the mattresses were hard. I saw two bugs, one inside my room and one in the hallway, close to my door. The carpets seemed old and looked like they needed to be replaced. Breakfast was ok. Location was good because it was close to many eating places.

There was not much I liked. It was quiet.

Fine stay, staff was friendly, room was tidy. Breakfast area is small but it's free an.. No problem.

The shower door must have been replaced and didn't really fit and had no seals so water ran out onto the floor no matter what. Also it is a pre fab "heat to fit" enclosure that didn't get heated fully or something so it didn't even have a molded in soap dish. or any rods, hooks or shelf. Nowhere to put soap or washcloths or shampoo except on the floor.. However,Room was clean and quiet and dark..perfect for sleeping.

Nothing we really liked- they had a printer to print out...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

This property was a nightmare. We had a three night stay and on the first night we checked in really late but we wanted out from the beginning. We went to the front desk, an elderly man was there who was kind to us were unable to get a refund and have to speak to the manager in morning. We further explained how there was weird looking stains on the sheets, and the water cooler was out of water. We were told we had to wait until morning. The manager in the morning was very rude. The breakfast was ok. All the floors weren't very clean. After the second night we checked out early and they weren't even willing to give us $20 back. Poor customer service. The next night we stayed in a DAYS INN it was an amazing experience.

Nothing we really liked- they had a printer to print out boarding pass.

not happy at all--for the price i paid
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

ROACHES---saw 2 different groups not happy with their rooms--being moved--i asked for a room i had before--on the 3rd floor--i was put on the first floor--traffic all the time---car hauler tractor and trailer parked right next to the window in my room.probably want stay there again--room 116

breakfast was fine---

Food was fresh and the manager was nice.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Our sheets were not changed out nor were the beds made for us, coffee was not good.

Food was fresh and the manager was nice. Free detergent to wash clothes

Very calm.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We couldn't get our rewards because of our rate. Don't quite understand that but it sure wouldn't stop us from staying there again.

The breakfast was very good. The clenleness was excellent. My wife and I always stay at a Sleep In. Always a good experience.

Some Staff needs improvement
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk Omad was rude over the phone, 1st when I called asking why was my credit card charged prior to my arrival (1ish pm) he said to "confirm reservation" (which was already reserved 2 months in advance, and the reason I picked this hotel in particular is because there was free cancellation and no charge on credit card until after your stay) I have stayed in plenty of hotels and this never EVER happened to me before, also he charged my card $84+ and my booking was for $74+ WITH taxes, he said he had no control over what booking.com sent to them, blah blah blah. Once I was there he kept on being rude and aggressive about the topic, not even acknowledging my reservation, which I was showing him over my phone. He said to call booking.com because it was their mistake and so and so. Anyways I told him I was never staying at that hotel again and that they were getting the worse review from me because of it, and then, only then, he tried to fix the issue, he credited my card (because I wanted to pay with another credit card, again that's another reason I book "pay later" hotels) and charged the right one for the right amount. Even after the fact, he never even apologize about his attitude, I told him I was not so mad about the charge itself, but the way he was handling the situation, he kept on saying I came at him about the charge, when the only thing I asked for, why was my card charged without me being there?. I mean, customer service, hello, you are dealing with the public, you gotta show some respect and try and solve issues when they present themselves, in a professional manner, that's what you are there for, not just to answer phone calls and take reservations among other things, and be a little compassionate, it is holiday season too.

Great location, close to lots of restaurants, plus you get discounts on food for staying at the hotel.

Wish the beds were new and comfy.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The most uncomfortable mattress I've ever encountered at a hotel. There were 2 of the same rock hard beds in the room. I booked at Sleep Inn because of last stay in Sarasota, FL where the king size bed was a cloud ,like the commercials. Also had to open windows all night to get the obnoxious perfume smell out. The carpet left my bare feet dirty so put down towels to walk on.

Front male staff very friendly and helpful.

Perfect place to make business around
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

A rude old women from the kitchen with a red hair didn't treat well my wife beacuse of an accident. Also after that my wife try to put a lid of milk jar in place, she came again without asking and call her attention outloud in front of the people.

The manager and all staff are very friendly

Clean room and friendly staff.

Bathroom small but still functional.

Clean room and friendly staff. I didn't have a vehicle and was using taxis, so the location was great for restaurants and a shopping plaza across the street with grocery store.

Other than the FEMA rate allowance, thing are great, I like my stay.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I work with FEMA and the rate the goverment allowed was $97. I will have to come up with the difference, $132-$97= $ 35 is the amount that will have to pay. I mentioned that I worked for FEMA when I checked in. The rate changed on Oct 23, to meet the Goverment allowance. I would like for management to reconsider and try t help me out. Thanks

Best night sleep I've ever had in a hotel

The room was clean and well appointed...the bed was very comfortable, best nights sleep I've ever had in a hotel...the water pressure in the shower was fantastic... I would definitely stay there again

Multiple restaurants within walking distance

Had to leave early the following morning ([and couldn't get the breakfast which was included in our stay.

Multiple restaurants within walking distance

I have stayed here often.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk Lady was awesome! Good breakfast! Emilia, the breakfast lady, is great. She added sunshine to my day. I have always had a pleasant stay here at Sleep Inn.

Great port in a storm!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel needs to have a generator for emergencies like hurricanes when the power goes out. That's happened during both stays; on the third floor this time so made taking stuff down to the car to leave tedious.

Staff was welcoming, room easy to find; this was my go to spot for Hurricane Irma and last year I was there for Hurricane Matthew! Great to have breakfast choices right on the spot...and the coffee was terrific!

After getting over my disappointment and fatigued Monday on was great.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Arrived 6:30 am your time from California. Gentlemen at the desk made no effort on my request for an early check in. First stated noon then after breakfast 2nd phone call told me 3 pm was the earliest. I know the check out time is 11:00 am 3 pm made no sense and I told him I had an overnight flight. No show of empathy at all.

After check in staff really nice

Complete trash

I didnt like the manager calling me threaten to give my room away while I was on the way to the hotel, asked for my credit card info over the phone, when I was an hour away

Would definitely stay again.

There was a faint "musty" smell to room.

Accommodations clean.. Bed was comfortable, staff friendly and breakfast had a wide variety of hot and cold food.

Sleep at the Inn

There was only one elevator. If you stay on the end, you either take the stairs or if possible, finding a parking spot near lobby to use elevator. There wasn't much variety for breakfast.

The shower was spacious and the decor and the atmosphere of the room. The staff was welcoming.

I will return and recommend this location to family and friends.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The air condition unit had a mildew smell that left about the 2nd day. But overall it was a great place for the week and the price was very reasonable.

Very clean facility
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Once getting to the vending area, very small selection. There was no vending area on each floor. Had to go to 2nd floor for sodas. Very unhappy that there were no snack machines in the building. Wanted nabs or some kind of chips for bedtime snack. Nothing available.

Walk in shower and fresh baked cookies in the pm. Coffee was available anytime.

A very nice find.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was a lot of road noise all night so I think better window coverings would help.

The room was spacious and very clean. The towels were quite adequate. Breakfast had a very big assortment and was displayed well.

Great Value
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I expected it to be better because it was number one on Tripadvisor. Overall very good for a night or two.

The property was close to shopping and Daytona Beach. Breakfast was very good.

Overall ok
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room was to small, there was no bath tub so everyone had to take showers. The bed was so worn out that when we laid in it we both rolled to the middle. It was not comfortable at all. We had a problem with check in and the front desk lady was rude about it.

Everything was close by like Walmart, restaurants and the beach is not to far away and a straight shot!

KidsFamily hotel
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Beds too hard and moldy smell in carpets , didn't know they had no bath tubs ? Showers only?, Did .not have all tv stations ? No bulb in lamp ? No up grades and would not go back ! Carpets need cleaning ?

Good eggs for breakfast , walking to restaurants , deco looked good , good on hot water , price low , place for kids ,not leisure weekend place for couple .

Nice Overnight Stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was next to ice machine and we could hear people getting ice. But this is not a game changer.

The convenience to the event I was attending. Rooms were clean and large. Breakfast was better than most free breakfast.

Fabulous.....Outstanding
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

There is no issue that we did not like about this facility and all employees.

Ormond Beach Sleep Inn, May 19 through May 21. Outstanding facility. Very Very Clean, friendly staff, all necessary services were provided with top-notch professionalism. Great location for food and beach.

The bed was amazingly comfortable.

The bed was amazingly comfortable. I absolutely loved the shower. The decorations around the room were pleasing to the eye. Overall the stay was very comfortable!

I think i could've found a better hotel.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The beds were kind of hard, the appliances in my room did not work, we found a roach in the fridge, a lizard in the window, there was a bug on my yogurt, the breakfast was disgusting and under cooked, the maintenance guy lied saying he was coming back to fix the fridge and left us hanging for a whole hour or 2 and never came back. Every time someone on my floor closed their room door it would sound like someone was coming in my room (which was kind of creepy and it kept waking me up throughout the night.) The elevator stopped working then when the maintenance guy fixed that, it ran slow and would take you pass your floor then to your floor. I've stayed in better on the beach side.

The shower was the best thing to me and the location was convenient.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Coffee available early morning.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very musty, carpet was damp. The pool was hideous so we cancelled our stay after 1 night. Very disappointed.

Coffee available early morning.

Was headed south needed a nice place to stay for the night.

The carpets need cleaning my wife mentioned it also. Nice hotel please spend the money needed to keep it a nice place to stay.

It is a nice place, location is good and easy access to shopping and food. Liked the morning breakfast it was very good. I liked the staff also.

waffle maker very fun to use,comfy beds,window opens for a...

breakfast got cold very quickly, stains on pillows, not much space in the bathroom, great shower

waffle maker very fun to use,comfy beds,window opens for a little fresh air, lots of parking spots, if you show your room key at the Applebees and Chili's(literally one minute walking from the hotels parking lot) you receive 10% off your bill.

Really decent for the money
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Needs a little paint here and there. Breakfast should not end at 9....some of us sleep later

Most everything. It looks a little dingy in some places and I think breakfast should be served until 10 period I kind of combined question 1 & 2. Love the cost and overall Play Pretty decent property

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Absolutely outstanding !!!!!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Parking. But then me and many others were pulling motorcycle trailers. So 40 - 50 trucks with trailers made for tight parking. Once I got in a spot where I did not have to disconnect my trailer I was fine.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. It was very clean and had a nice breakfast bar every morning.

Dirty Bathrooms
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Bathrooms were very dirty to the point there were what seemed to be pubic hair from prior guests in the shower. The breakfast was very poor quality and many "hot" items were cold. We were there for Bike Week and there were cars parking in the bike parking areas. The bike wash station was poorly setup and almost un-usable.

Good Location off highway.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Appreciate the accomodations provided to us :)

Wish a vending machine was available for snacks. Also possibly firmer pillows as well as the fluffy ones that were on the bed. (At the hotel both my husband and myself are from in Stowe, VT we supply the guests with 2 of each type, firm and soft.) Just maybe helpful.

The staff was very friendly, especially Gloria (I believe the name was) that checked us in. Very accommodating to us, as they made our room available for our early arrival request as hoped for. We did not get the chance to use any of the public facilities on the property because we had barely time to be able to, next time will definitely make more time to use things around property. (was in town for a wedding and didn't have much extra time)

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Not worth the price
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The beds were like sleeping on cardboard. I had a room that was right across from the ice and vending machine, so that is what I heard all night along with the trucks on the highway.Was not worth the money I spent!

Only good thing about this hotel was the location.

I plan on using their services more in the future!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I plan on using this place again. Nothing for me to dislike!

It fit my purpose of a place to sleep and clean up after going to local events. Convenient location to local events, ease of access, Walmart nearby and local eateries are within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Staff were great, I had a small issue with booking this...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was only just sufficient, I only ate cereal every morning as the choice was limited and the last day they ran out of milk.

Staff were great, I had a small issue with booking this property initially and Chris the manager sorted it out without any problem at all. The man at reception was very friendly this morning at check - out and was keen to share his experiences of europe with us. I really cant rate this hotel enough for the price and quality.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Very nice place for the money
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Soundproofing between rooms could be better. Outdoor pool is not heated. Motel is not easily visible from street, behind restaurants. Very small sign at the road.

Breakfast was Very comfortable clean room. not gourmet, but far better than most mid-price range motels.

Clean friendly place....but security could be an issue!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We discovered, the day that we left, that our room door could be opened from the outside by a hard push. The latch offered NO security. It was OK when we were in the room with the deadbolt on. But when you were out of the room, anyone could have entered without a pass card. We reported this to mgmt. at check out! 👎👎👎

The location, cleanliness, and friendly staff 👍👍

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Sleep Inn double charges. Pay cash and get slammed with a credit card also

I PAID CASH ON DIFFERENT OCCASIONS. MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED EVEN THOUGH I PAID CASH. THE STAFF DENIES THAT MY CARD WAS CHARGED AND ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO HELP ME RECOVER MY MONEY. I DO NOT LIKE PAYING FOR ANYFHING TWICE!!!!!!!!

The hotel was decent except they charged my credit card when I paid CASH.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Great deal near the beach
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I don't have any complaints.

Great breakfast options--husband loved the waffles. Awesome shower, updated room, and comfortable bed. Great deal so close to the beach/coast.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

I'll be back!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room had a distinct smell. Unsure what it was but it faded day by day. Possible bug spray. I did not complain to anyone about it. As I noticed it getting fainter.

The room was nice and the bed were comfortable. The bathroom was nice. All staff members were polite and helpful.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

Great place to stay.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Toilet fill valve made a loud noise as it got to the end of filling the tank. Toilet was loose at the floor...wobbled. Bath vent fan made a screeching noise.

Everything much improved since last stay there.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

The room was nice and clean but noisey
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast and every time a door closes it slams so people leaving there rooms early you will here them and you can here them in there room next to yours

The eggs were good the gravy taste real bad the food was hot but the cereal was stale tasting