Reviews of Hotel Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills 4 stars

8555 Beverly Boulevard, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA

#97 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

• Patio Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed

Images of rooms on booking are not accirate. They only show versions of rooms not that room in specific. Check full liat of each rpom to know what u e getting.

Staff were very friendly and very helpfull.

Parking situation.

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean, comfortable and the bed was heavenly. I loved everything about Hotel Sofitel!

• Beverly Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed, Beverly Blvd View

The rooms decoration is out of time, and for a hotel of this category, I was expecting much more. I had a big disappointment because of the difference between the photos and reality, specially if you compare the rates and decoration of other hotels very close to this one.

Staff deserve my highest quality, very professional and nice.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

They said if you upgraded the room you will see the Hollywood sign but they forgot to say you need telescope to see it clearly The parking was very expensive

Clean room, comfortable bed

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Croissants, Pain au Chocolat and Coffee all good but for a French Hotel they could be improved. These are small points that did not spoil and excellent stay.

Croissants fair to good - but small - overall Breakfast was good. Coffee above average and plenty of it. Gym/Spa and Pool First class Bed & Pillows outstanding - room excellent.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Our first room smelled so bad they had to move up another room. That room wasn’t as bad but for the price it was like staying at super 8. The staff was very friendly and nice. However the rooms need a upgrade. Wish if I could get a refund

• Beverly Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed, Beverly Blvd View

We expected a bigger and better looking Sofitel

Location was excellent. Every member of the staff were very good and supportive and always ready to help. A special mention about Sebastian who helped with a room change which was an up grade as we were not happy with the room we got

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

The cost of breakfast was far too expensive. We chose to go down street. Fridge did not allow me to keep a small bottle of milk for my tea and my own water bottle. I used ice in the ice bucket.

The concierge and driveway staff were great and helpful regarding transport options.

• King Room - Disability Access

I ordered room service at least 5 times Food was below par! Every time something missing on tray Coffee does not stay hot Ranch dressing in packet really? Top ramen in bowel? Huh? Filet mignon dish perfection!!!!

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

The amenities in the room were all of a very good quality, but the actual room was a little tired. Not up to the standard of either of the Sofitel hotels in Melbourne or the Gold Coast in Australia.

Food and service in restaurant were very good, as was room service. Staff at the hotel were all friendly and responded quickly and efficiently to any requests.

• Patio Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed

The weather! Everything else was wonderful!

Josh at the front desk is magic! He went way above and beyond to get me into a room that I wanted, and even extending my stay and not having to move or pay more than my original rate! The BEST service.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Walls are way too thin and a normal conversation may bother your neighbors at night. The key only takes you to your floor

The showers are nice and beds are very comfortable.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Soundproofing Checkin was a nightmare as my booking was not available when it was finally tracked down my credit card was not recognized. This has happened at a lot of Sofitels so advice, carry a second card as Visa is sometimes a problem. Hotel staff were rude and said that my credit card was dishonored but on checking with bank there was plenty of credit available. Very embarrassing in front of lots of guests checking in. No apology

Walls are paper thin and it is disconcerting to hear conversations in adjoining rooms. I am also a little deaf and tv needs to be around 25% of volumn but this upset neighbours so iif you wish to have a romantic getaway and you tend to be a little loud then this is not hotel for you

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Anything. Everything was perfect.

Highlights for the bed, the most comfortable bed I sleep in my life. Great location, friendly staff. Bar and breakfast is a bit expensive but in general is great place to stay.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Hotel kept temperature at 71 degrees in the room as the coldest setting no matter what you set the thermostat to. At night it was too hot in the room with the warm comforter as the only bedding. I called the front desk 4 times to please lower the temperature to 68 at night. After the third call they told me they had a master control but they would give me the “VIP” setting so I could lower it. It still didn’t go below 71 even after they sent a maintenance man to the room. For over $300 per night I would expect to be able to not have this issue.

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

Bar tender not attentive. Short Caucasian guy. Had to even ask if the bar was open at 5:30 to order wine. Generally like to sit at bar and eat when traveling. Don’t bother there.

Staff at breakfast very nice.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Poor attention to requests about allergies. I am allergic to down and citrus. My reservation requested that they change the down bedding. They didn't. Not knowing, I took a nap on it and got sick. (The non-down blanket they gave me later was below par.) The shampoo was "orange amber" so I requested something without an orange base, since I'm allergic to orange. They brought 8 bottles of "eau d'orange." When I said again, "I'm allergic to orange," the concierge said, "The color orange?"

Sofitel is always high quality. Every element is excellent. I stay at Sofitel all over the world. The view of the Hollywood Hills from the windows of the 8555 Beverly location is unforgettable. The staff is very gracious and friendly. The lobby of this location borders on spectacular. There is a long walkway with elegant meeting areas that makes it truly exceptional.

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds (3 Adults)

No complaints about the hotel at all

Best bed we've been on ever in a hotel that is! Wonderful room, we were upgraded to a suite and it was perfect We had to cut our stay short unexpectedly & that wasn't nice! Will definitely come back & stay longer 😉

• Beverly Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed, Beverly Blvd View

Location is Amazing, 1 minuet walking to Beverly Center and 2 minuets to a 24/7 pharmacy and supermarket, super friendly stuff and very helpful, doormen always smiling and happy, reception are professional and concierge services are the best , rooms always clean after housekeeping service.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Very old rooms. Once i entered the room i noticed A LOT of dust everywhere Minibar was dirty and had stains on the door (that were removable) Housekeeping does not do a good job, vacuumed the carpet but did not bother to move the suitcase and vacuum under it. A lot of dust and fingerprints everywhere. Power socket was only on one side of the bed, question - if you travel with someone should you be charging in turn?! Room service did not impress at all. Salads that i ordered did not look fresh and did not taste good. Moreover they alrrady have 20% service charge which is totally unacceptable. I asked for 2 tea spoons and was charged 3$ for delivery fee. Shocked really. Totally regreted that i booked this hotel.

Location is really good

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

A lot of hidden cost. If you need empty glass to be brought to your room- $4, parking for your car- $47 per day. Each and every step chargeable. School is opposite of the hotel- very noisy.

Clean, well located

• Beverly Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed, Beverly Blvd View

The room smelt so bad that we didn’t have any desire to extend our stay. The internet was dead for two nights that my husband couldn’t work. So I wouldn’t recommend this hotel if you stay for work in Los Angeles.

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds (3 Adults)

I've traveled to many countries and stayed at many 4-star hotels and this is probably the worst one I've ever stayed value-wise and service-wise. They intentionally hide so many different fees and didn't disclose it until a few days after checkout when it shows up on my credit bill and when I called them to verify. Overall the stay didn't start well from the very beginning. The moment we walked in, the staff at the counter appeared to be tired and disinterested. He didn't greet us and was very rude when asking for my credit card and ID. The card keys he gave us didn't work, so we had to return to the counter to get new ones. Fortunately the second staff that helped us was a lot more welcoming. The room (double room) is clean and functional but looks quite different from the pictures on the website. After comparing the photos to the room, we realized it's because all the decorative flowers/pillows/paintings were absent. We were disappointed but didn't want to make a fuss about it since we didn't spend much time in the room anyways. We were pleasantly surprised that parking was a breeze but didn't know that it costs an extra whopping $45/day until a few days after checking out. We saw when booking that there is parking onsite, but it wasn't obvious at all from the website that it costs extra. And at no point at check-in/check-out that we were informed that this is the case until it was charged to my credit card. We didn't receive a receipt that details this at checkout either. The other extra charge also includes a $13.14/day "resort fee" that was not included in the booking and you have to dig into the fine print to see that and the exact amount wasn't listed there. I only found out about these charges after placing a call with the hotel and despite showing them in my confirmation email that these fees are supposed to be included, they pushed it onto booking.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

The noisiest room I have ever had and I expressed my concern at check-in... but the elevator wasn’t even the issue: near the electricial room, facing the main boulevard junction where you have lots of noise from stoping trucks etc. There is a construction site during the night. I woke up 2am and noise of a construction vehicle didn’t stop for 1hr

Sofitel beds are great

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

There was dust in the room that should have been cleaned well by the house keeping staff. Despite this ,the room was excellent with nice street view.

The staff are very friendly and helpful, the concierge was helpful in giving all information we required as tourists, the location is excellent with short walking distance to the shopping malls , restaurants..etc, atmosphere of the hotel is comfortable.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

The Black High Glossy Halls on the Floors.

I loved the rooftop Bar/lounge and probably would enjoy this hotel more during a summertime stay for the money.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Nothing! Except a suggestion: understand the mood lighting concept in the rooms but maybe provide option of some brighter desk lamps...

One of the better hotel stays i've had in recent memory. Staff were friendly and very accommodating - given a room upgrade as it was my mom's birthday + allowed late check-out. I loved the location - not quite central beverly hills but with beverly centre and great shopping/food options nearby, we had the convenience yet none of the touristy noise and distraction. Did not drive on this trip but nothing ride-sharing couldn't solve. We chose to take a hop on/hop off bus package and there is a stop right outside the hotel. Concierge is also very helpful if you need to book any tours and arrange for pick-up/drop-off from the hotel too. Loved that they had complimentary coffee/tea in the lobby every morning and cider for the rest of the day. The lobby also smelled so lovely from whatever they were using. Room was well-sized and we loved the bed and pillows. Housekeeping also found us a kettle to use in the room. Could not compliment the staff enough - everytime we walked past a staff member on our way to/from our rooms, even just along the corridors, we would get a warm smile and greeting. Have not felt so at home in a hotel in a while. Thanks Sofitel for the great service!

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

I called the hotel and told them I left two rings in the room, and they said they would check and called me back, but I never received their call then....:(

The location is great! The hotel style is cool and stylish and the in-room service is good. There’s a club on 1st floor

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

The staff excelled at their jobs. Above and beyond. I am here because it is close to the hospital (Cedars) where my brother is on life support. The kindness, compassion and love that the staff has shown has been overwhelming. Bryan at the staff at front desk have gone beyond.

• Hollywood Hill View Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed

-There is a School near the hotel, could hear thier noise. -No public parking around and the vallet is very very expensive.

*Hollywood hill view luxury room* Bed was comfortable, nice furniture, nice staff, very clean, nice view

• Hollywood Hill View Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed

For my taste the room was a little dark

The bed was very comfy, the staff very friendly, the breakfast was very good and I enjoyed to take dinner at the beautiful terrace.

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

The room is nasty 🤢 The carpet is old The atención is bad The bed is not good I’m allergic to cats I never expected sleep in the same rooms pets sleep NOT RECOMMEND

The front desk the restaurant

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

The facilities in the room is getting old. The complimentary water is by request. If you don't request then you don't get it. Same as the toiletries, they only gave u one set of shampoo and shower gel, they didn't give me a spare set even I've used up my original set. Shower water is weak.

Nothing much.

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds (3 Adults)

Restaurant and bar closed to the guests for the whole weekend, due to some private parties. Extremely unfair! Very disappointed. Not a good bar or restaurant within walking distance. We should have been told in advance.

Clean and beautiful decoration. Nice staff.

• Beverly Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed, Beverly Blvd View

pretty good sound proofing may have caused WIFI to be little unstable sometimes. Need to strengthen.

Good location, surrounded by 24CVS/Pharmacy, a large but quiet mall, and eateries around the Hotel. Clean, soft pillows and bed. Nice, sincere and friendly staff. Quite easy to get onto highways if you are driving.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Sofitel doesn't have a HMDI cable to connect laptop to television, that's like basic stuff every hotel has and they don't. DissaPOINTment.

The balconyview from the psuite is amazing, hollywood at it's best and the glimps of the hollywood sign on your right, sunrise and sunset from your bedroom window :) I absolutely love the flower every morning at breakfast.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Sound isolation is weak especially in the rooms located beside the School. ( Noise )

Location is perfect near by Beverly Center, Room Decoration and bathroom design is stylish.

• Hollywood Hill View Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed

Awful! Walls and doors like paper. Could even hear people talking in their rooms across the hallway. Could not rest as so much noise. Very dated rooms with horrible old brown carpet in desperate need of a refurb. Not worth $500 a night. Staff agreed with us. Hotel is old and needs a good upgrade. We left early and stayed at sls instead

Comfy bed helpful staff amazing location

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

The lobby's decor was dark, the rooms didn't have enough natural light and were small. Not exactly value for money. Worth paying for a suite that's larger.

The staff at the front desk and the macaroons!

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

JOYCE 🥂🙌🏽 at Front desk is exceptional. She made checking in a breeze. I was delighted to be greeeted by her, she was informative & seemed to genuinely care about what I needed in my stay. Sandra assisted us during breakfast and again I was blown away & honestly delighted by the excellent service and care for what our needs were. Beautiful property breathtaking experience wonderful service. I can't wait to visit again.

• Hollywood Hill View Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed

The $7 fee for room service. Every time you ordered room service there was a $7 delivery fee.

The room views were excellent! Staff members especially Debra the night manager and Joyce guest services representative were extremely helpful, thoughtful and accomodating.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Pretty much everything! The staff was rude to me on several occasions and unwilling to answer basic questions like "Where can I park around here if not interested in valet?". The rooms were dingy and smelled. Our bathroom door was broken, it smelled, and was not well maintained. We had a service repairman walk outside our window without any warning!! TERRIBLE hotel for the money. Lobby is the nicest part of this hotel and unfortunately we can't sleep there.

Not much at all. Maybe the dark lobby since you can't really tell if it's clean or not.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

The bed and pillows were extremely uncomfortable and it's a little difficult to find the gym and the pool.

Staff very friendly and most helpful. Workout facility was the best I've ever seen at a hotel and great to use. Across the street is a great shopping center and it's close to both Hollywood and Beverly Hills.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

The pool area is a disaster. The thumping noise from the afternoon party in the bar downstairs made an afternoon nap difficult.

Very nice room and good location, good breakfast and very helpful staff.

• Hollywood Hill View Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed

Bathroom - despite having a wonderful rainforest shower, doesn't have a bath tub which was a shame!

Extremely comfortable bed and pillows. Great rainforest shower. Decent views of the Hollywood hills, but the Hollywood sign is too far away to be clearly seen despite advertising suggesting this as a selling point for some rooms! The hotel is in a good location if wanting to stay near JHollywood and Beverly Hills. We loved the breakfast - as with all our experiences of Sofitel hotels the quality of food was excellent.

• Hollywood Hill View Suite, 1 king-size bed

The way that they deal with our credit card. They did double authorization for the amount of the stay😡One time upon check inn and the other after you leave the hotel. They said it will return after a while yes but when I leave the country it will go back to my credit so what left for us to spend during the stay , especially we leave LA to another state

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Hotel is gradually updating, but it's long overdue. Furniture in lobby and bar were stained and worn, really gross. Noisy b/o location near large hospital, lots of sirens at night. Good shopping requires a drive, as does good dining off site. There's a mall across the street with a Macy's but not much else.

Room well appointed and clean. Great bed and shower. Food was very good, but very expensive. Staff were great, great service. Good coffee free in the AM, but no espresso drinks or pastries. Bargain rate.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Highly overpriced for facilities offered. However, this seems to be the case with all hotels in this area.

Reasonably good location. Hop on hop off bus stop is just opposite the hotel. Beverly Centre and restaurants are within walking distance. Clean rooms. A nice place to stay.

• Hollywood Hill View Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed

Concierge was the only thing that let the hotel down. 3 times we approached them and 3 times it was disappointing in different way. Not bad but just not as good as the rest of the staff there who were just excellent!

Staff were really attentive and helped out quickly and efficiently.

The service fees of 3 dollars just to get ice or a plate everytume is stupid. Also the prices were too high for the quality and size of room Windows doesn't open The blankets stinked also the room keys didn't work most of the times. We had to go again and agin at the reception to make the keys work but there also they asked ID of the my father in who's name the room was. But there were 6 people in 3 rooms and under one name. How does that make sense that we will carry that persons ID even though they had the ID of the people living in the rooms. Worst experience to Los Angeles because of this hotel and will never visit LA again. FIRST AND LAST VISIT TO Los Angeles.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Expected attention to detail in room to be higher. Mirror in bathroom was permanently foggy and needed to be replaced.

Nice modern hotel. Good breakfast buffet and great service overall.

• Beverly Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed, Beverly Blvd View

Updates pool rooms need work air conditioner set at 65 in the room was 76. Spa employees unhelpful. Charge too much for breakfast Don't give water The pool is small and old furniture The whole building needs a facelift

Quiet room after I was moved from workers doing work on Saturday

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Downstairs is a nightclub. Too many events. Also the rooms are boring and out of date. Felt like a Holiday Inn or a Marriott. Not worth the price. At all.

Clean

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds (3 Adults)

The first twin room we stayed in was not of the same standard as the rest of the hotel. This room needs upgrading.

Really nice hotel with friendly staff. The manager offered us a free breakfast after our room had to be checked by security for items left behind by a previous guest. This was a nice touch and the breakfast was amazing with great selection and excellent quality. We also asked to be moved to a king room after booking a twin room in error. The staff had no problem accommodating our request and we were moved to a king room with a balcony. The front of the property was undergoing renovations during our stay but we were met on arrival by a member of staff who apologised for the inconvenience and helped us to reception. Location was good as it was close to Beverly Hills and within short driving distance of LAX, Hollywood and Santa Monica.

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds (3 Adults)

Pillows were terrible. Room was nice but very small for the 3 adults booking we made (two double beds). Extremely young crowd at bars - I think the hotel is trying to be very "Hollywood".

Nice hotel, convenient walk to a few shops and cheap uber to tourist spots. Concierge was very helpful booking tours and local advice.

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

The concierge were very impolite and not really helpful. The only choice of sightseeing around LA that we were given was only with the company that the hotel is working which was not as good as the rest. The room was very noisy. There were either people running up and down the corridor at night or there will be the cars at night since our room was facing the street. Everything is very outdated and dirty. Thus it was not worth the money at all. Too expensive for this quality of service. Would not recommend the hotel to anyone and would not stay there again.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

Rooms with the nice view is over a noisy kids school. The restaurant offering the room service was not good at all and overpriced for the food offered

Great staff, comfy bed, very clean room, perfect location

• Hollywood Hill View Suite, 1 king-size bed

Excellent staff with location right across the road from the Beverly Center (shopping) and the hop on/hop off bus plus a taxi rank at the hotel. A short ride to The Grove and Farmers Market (shopping and eating) plus central to all LA highlights such as Santa Monica, Beverly Hills/Rodeo Drive and Universal Studios and 20 minutes from LAX. Nice pool and day spa. We had a suite so room was excellent and we were given extra fridge and kettle for no charge

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds (3 Adults)

There was LOUD music all night. I presume it was coming from the Disco downstairs. We mostly heard drums and deep bass pounding through the walls. The Hotel should either soundproof the Disco or pre-warn guests about loud disco music throughout the night.

Fitness Center well-equipped. Courteous and helpful Front Desk and Concierge

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

• Beverly Suite, 1 king-size bed, Beverly Blvd View

Robes in the Spa could use some upgrade

Top-notch French comfort (amazing bed, amenities, ambience, and modern decor) - they even have plants inside! All-around beautiful.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Beverly Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed, Beverly Blvd View

No complimentary water offered in the room (a basic given the daily price paid for the room and the hotel standard)!

Comfort of the room, spacious rooms, cleanliness, friendly and pleasant staff

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

The room looked so flat ..no style at all I expected better decorations for the price i payed

Room is very clean Big room Friendly staff Great concierge

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Beverly Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed, Beverly Blvd View

Pool was a long way from the rooms & very awkward to access. Great spa/gym but again long way from rooms. Bar very dark & noisy at night.

Bedroom was a good size & well appointed as was the bathroom. Bed very comfy. Hotel was very clean & had a lovely garden area off the restaurant but unfortunately rather noisy due to a lot of construction going on opposite (at Beverly Centre)

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

The shower was spacious and the lounge was decorated with cool movie celebrity photos. We also liked the photo op setup containing director chairs, microphones, and screening event backdrop. The staff were courteous and helpful. They truly went the extra mile. We would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

Most of the staffs seemed too eager for tips. Restaurant service was bad, they didn't offer me coffee or water, i had to waive many times. But at the end, they didn't forget to remind me to include tips in the bill!!

The bed was comfortable, the location was good.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

I wish their housekeeping took the initiative of offering more bottled waters. I already requested for more on my second day and left a note, but they were never able to follow through.

The bed was comfortable. The location is excellent for shopaholics and fitness enthusiasts.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

Very comfy bed, staff are extreamly helpful and friendly. Location was perfect. Would definitely recommend this to everyone. Really made our stay in LA enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Beverly Luxury Room, 1 king-size bed, Beverly Blvd View

The room was a bit small for king bed - nowhere to conveniently open suitcases The mini bar fridge was hopeless and the door wouldnt open

Breakfast good and staff generally helpful and always pleasant

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds (3 Adults)

The facilities were dreadful. The pool is a very long walk from the hotel and when you get there you will be very disappointed - it is very tired and small and there is no pool side service. There is a phone to call for service but the day we were there they were under staffed and 3 trips back to reception over an hour later does spoil any chance of a relaxing time by the pool. When the pool finely did come and hour and half later it was cold! In the mean time the the reception staff had been very lovely and gave my daughter a fluffy toy. The restaurant is not open during the day either!! We canceled our booking and only stayed one night. The final straw for us was that although we booked a room for 3 people the two beds in the room were not big enough for two people to sleep in - a small double (at most). I booking we had requested a fold out bed and despite the room being plenty big enough they would not let us have a fold up bed!!! But they were happy to take another $100 a night for a bigger room. This room size may have also been the fault of Booking.com but as said Sofitel not allowing us to have a fold up bed was very petty.

If it is location you want and don't care about Hotel facilities then this is a great hotel. The Staff were lovely. Great Staff Great Location

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

The noise that was coming from the street.

The location is perfect, the price comparing to other hotels with the sam exact quality. Rooms so clean and comfort. The staff are amazing especially Marco.

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

the service at breakfast time was not good. nobody offered me coffee or even water. i have to get the attention of the hostess to ask for what i want. everyone is too eager for the tips without really doing good service, they just keep reminding us about it.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

• Superior Room, 2 Double Beds (3 Adults)

The concierge took commission on our tours and that's double the price we should have had to pay for ,also took commissions to book us tables at clubs.When told the front desk manager Mathew Atkkins he said this is common for the hotel's to take commissions.

Deborah the night manager was really nice.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

There was no bathtub in the room.

The concierge service was knowledgeable and very friendly. The concierge we spoke to, Zavander, was amazing!! He definitely went above and beyond!

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

The hallways and my room gave me the impression of staying in an old hotel. The comforter was way to hot.

Wonderful customer service, the staff is great!

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

• Superior Room, 1 king-size bed

The room service opened the berries box and took some and forgot to close it back. And the next day they opened my luggage. When I complained they sent me a nice security officer but their manager "Johnny Fraijo" lacked respect to the situation and even charged me for an extra night although I called the reception earlier saying I'm leaving. Will NEVER EVER come again to this hotel. The worst customer service I've ever experienced world wide and I've been to lots of countries. Even with Sofitel! But this was by far the worst! I didn't feel safe or comfortable. I changed to Marriott where they had the most cooperative staff and they had a best customer service.