2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Nevada hotel reviews
  4. Las Vegas hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of South Point Hotel Casino-Spa

Reviews of South Point Hotel Casino-Spa This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

9777 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89183, United States of America

#48 of 203 hotels in Las Vegas

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Convenient to Henderson not too far off the strip!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Property was tooo big!! Very congested when there’s an event!! Not really convenient if you forgot something or need to drop something off to come back to your room once you leave the property!!! We also paid for services at the Spa. We frequently get massages, My experience was great. My husbands massage and scalp treatment sucked!!! His therapist was an older woman that didn’t trim her nails!! For what we paid for our service, it wasn’t worth it!!!! Wouldn’t do that again!

Convenient to Henderson not too far off the strip!!

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

AWESOME!!!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

My Husband and I always stay at South Point Hotel ever since we missed our flight at Southwest and they sent us over to South Point to stay overnight till we caught our flight the next day. Everything is ALWAYS AWESOME!! The Room is always clean, and. the Food is Awesome.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Fair
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Poker room crew not to friendly not cooperative after playing lots hours asked for room discounts vouchers but nothing happened very dissapoint

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Came wait to come back.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was great. Loved the late night deals on breakfast starting at 12:00. Quality of food was outstanding. The steak and eggs were surprisingly good. The New York strip was pink, juicy and tender.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Satisfied customer pleasant stay
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I wish there were more stores to shop for items and clothing.

Liked plenty of parking, nice variety of restaurants and nice option for movies and bowling. Lots to do with a concert venue as well.

It was okay
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The only complaint was i was staying in room 353 in soyth point and the trash man came and picked upthe trash at 2:30 am and had that beeping back up alarm on for on hour straight.. It was annoying try to sleep..

I like the style the size of the room and everything is convienient and the people were down to earth not like other boujee ass casinos.. I stay vdara and belagio twice but south casino is my go too! Hands down

Great Thanksgiving stay
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We had no complaints, we chose Thanksgiving to come (first time at a holiday) and of course it was crowded, but not SouthPoint's fault.

We love this hotel because of the SPA (and pool area, but this trip it was too cold for the pool). Both my husband and myself scheduled a massage on our 2nd day (did on line prior). We also loved PRIME RIB restaurant (went for Thanksgiving dinner and worth every penny). We tried the sushi place first time and it was great. Sandwiches from Deli were delicious and had brunch on Sat at the buffet, which was still good even with construction. Every staff member we met was friendly.

Cheap, non-personal, money trap
    • Premium King Room - Non Smoking

It’s a money pit with no regard for the individual. I am an extremely good tipper yet I was upset to find you automatically add gratuity two and already overpriced room service. Things like laundry, or not done on an individual basis but More on a large scale which means nothing is personal. It’s not to Vegas I remembered

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Explain what the difference is between prices of rooms and VIEWS
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the location of my room. I believe that your company should explain what type of room is being booked at the time of reservation. If your room will be facing a big wall, then it should be told to you that no view means facing a WALL. I was extremely disappointed with the room I had. I will never use your website to book another hotel stay again.🤬

Just the surrounding.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

We were quite satisfied with both the location and over-all experience at the facility
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The coffee was on the weak side. I really wished the air was less smokey; I think the air exchange system could be better. I also thought their would be more assistance with suggesting and help in co-ordinating day trips to break up the time in the casino

The mattress was very comfortable and the overall cleanliness was satisfying.The casino was spacious and much easier to navigate than other larger hotels we visited. The spacing between tables was larger and I didn't feel congested or claustrophobic which was how I felt at other facilities.Very easy to get an uber at lobby entrance.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

It was a great week, other than going to see "Love" at the Mirage we stayed within the hotel.
    • Deluxe Mid View 2 Queen - Non Smoking

Smokey atmosphere. If the pubs in England can eliminate smoking, which was culturally ingrained, then the casinos in Las Vegas can do the same. I feel bad for the employees inhaling all that second hand smoke.

The room was excellent, it was quiet, [good thing], good choice of restaurants. The staff were very polite, well informed and courteous.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

LOVED the cleanliness and room size!
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

The walk to the rooms took a little while because you park in the garage and have to walk through the casino. I would have liked to avoid as much smoke as possible. But it was easy enough to find your way.

Room was much bigger than I anticipated! LOVED the hard floor and bathroom. Everything was very clean, which is what means the most to me. Easy access to things and places, beautifully taken care of hotel.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

I'd stay again. It was, overall, a good experience.
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

Walking through the casino and all that cigarette smoke.

The bed wasn't to my liking, but I've slept on much worse. It was quiet and the dark out curtains worked well. The café in the hotel was very busy, but the service was fast, friendly, and efficient.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

I was amazed at how much there was to do.
    • Deluxe Mid View 2 Queen - Smoking

I feel like the room was a little pricey for my taste. If it wasn’t for what was available at the hotel and it’s location, I would say it would be overpriced. Since there was so much available, the price balanced out.

I was amazed at how much there was to do. Between the theater and the spa as well as the bowling alley, it was awesome.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Great location for south Vegas events.
    • Premium King Room - Non Smoking

The bed was very firm. Too firm to sleep comfortably. I called down to see if they had feather beds or mattress toppers and they did not. I went to Target and bought a $75 foam topper or I would have had to leave because it was that uncomfortable to sleep. The hotel needs more places for breakfast. We left earlier than planned. We went down the street to Slater's 50/50 to get breakfast and watch the early football games because the lines were so long at the buffet and cafe.

We were there for a golf tournament. The hotel was at a great location for quick and easy trips to Revere Golf Course.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

The Japanese restaurant was delicious.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff were rude and the dealers at the casino were surly at best. The hotel had many different smells, and all of them were unpleasant.

The Japanese restaurant was delicious.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

I loved interacting with people as they were very friendly.
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

Younger dealers who are friendly and sociable.

I love the high ceilings and light all around. Very comfortable atmosphere. The dealers on the table are not very sociable or friendly. People are there to have fun. On the tables, it's a great opportunity to fellowship and converse with people all over the globe but the dealers do not engage. The players do all the interactions.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Family happy.
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

Waitresses at sports book and nearby non-existent or ignored me, possibly understaffed. However, bar tenders were quite attentive!

Great access to vehicle and the strip. Excellent restaurants and extras!

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Gutes Hotel// Casino , stay on there’re service ,...

—-

Gutes Hotel// Casino , stay on there’re service , prices and comfort !! We like it - come back every year !! South part of Vegas - no problem with a car to go everywhere— no parking fees !!

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Nice place to spend a night... not overly impressed with restaurants on site.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Parking was a bit of a walk (full lot on busy day), but as is expected for this large type Vegas hotel.

Great last-stop south out of Vegas.... as opposed to continuing to Primm, which is rapidly becoming a non-option as facilities there continue to degrade over time. We were pleasantly surprised at how very nice this place was. First rate!

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

A great Las Vegas Destination out of the crowds.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The smoking allowed everywhere made the place smell bad from the moment we walked in. Could really use better air handling or not allow smoking at all!

It really was a destination place. I needed more time to see and try everything.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Very nice. Excellent food. Good service. Too Smokey. Would probably not stay there again.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Tooo Smokey. To get to a restaurant or coffee shop people were blowing smoke in our faces. Hard to gamble in soo much smoke.

Silverado and DiVito were excellent!!!! Would highly recommend those 2 restaurants. Movie theater very nice. Bowling alley awesome! Pool very nice. Beds werecomfortable.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

The staff were friendly and helpful.

Nothing really.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The guests were also very pleasant people. The restaurants and coffee shops were great. The garden breakfast and lunch buffets were excellent.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

It was clean, nice big room and fun places inside the hotel.
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

Long walk with luggage, but we could of used the free bellman. Other than that our stay was great! No complaints

It was clean, nice big room and fun places inside the hotel. Steak and Shake was my favorite!

Enjoyable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The service for beverages while sitting at slot machines can be improved greatly. Please for my next trip.

First love the location. Secondly pricing is good and third service is great.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Food and view was amazing. Deff. Go to the oyster bar!
    • Deluxe Mid View 2 Queen - Smoking

The shower could have been a little bigger. Besides that the jacuzzi down stairs was awesome but you might want to have someone check that handicap chair, it looked like the piece you put your foot on to get on it was broken and could hurt someone, also it might need to be re-caulked around the edge of the jacuzzi itself.

The room was rather spacious! Loved that and the view of the mountains in the morning was unreal!

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Best hotel with great food and comfort! You get more bang for your bucks here!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

This is a quaint hotel with a touch of French decor. We reserved two rooms n both were exceptionally clean n beds were very comfortable. The buffet was undergoing renovation, but I couldn't tell because everything was orderly. Buffet had the best tasting food n very fresh!

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

I would have loved my stay if the casino's air was cleaned like in other casinos.
    • Premium King Room - Non Smoking

The casino stunk with cigarette smoke and there was no non-smoking area. Even in the early morning, it smelled. Very disappointing. Due to that, I will not be returning.

Our room was lovely and the food was excellent.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Its just okayish, nothing special, no clubs, no nothing within premises, even the pool shuts at 10pm
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

Location is like in the middle of no where, you would have to take taxi to go to any place or drive few miles. The "PAID" wifi only works till ur room and there is no wifi near reception/ main entrance, so if you are travelling and do not have a local sim and you happen to call UBER etc you wont be able to communicate with them. Secondly they do not allow UBER drivers to wait inside the porch!

The room size is good also the coffee shop and Japanese restaurants are good.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Fantastic!!!
    • Deluxe Mid View King - Smoking

Excellent value for the money! Just like old school Vegas ...even had $4.95 steak and eggs breakfast after midnight. We will stay again and again for sure!!!

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

The room was very open and modern looking.
    • Premium King Room - Non Smoking

It was noisy outside the room throughout the night. Didn’t care for the view of the wall and roof

The room was very open and modern looking. Large bathroom. Comfortable bed. Liked the variety of dining and entertainment options.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Great LV Strip escape
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I loved the fact that it is located outside of the main Strip, which makes it more affordable even on weekends and less crowded. Alot of eateries nearby and also inside the casino. Will defenitely stay here again, if I ever happen to be in Vegas anytime soon again.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

We decided to stay another night so my husband went down to...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We decided to stay another night so my husband went down to the desk at 3 am to sign & get our keys redone so they would work past noon the next day. Someone from the front desk even called our room to verify that it was okay for him to sign cause I had made the reservation. He signed for another day & came back to the room. The next day there was no record that we were staying. That’s fine, mistakes happen, but both staff members we talked to took no responsibility for what happened & made no effort to help. The first person we spoke to was in housekeeping I think cause she was asking us when we were leaving. When I called the front desk the woman just kept saying “I don’t know what you signed for, but you didn’t sign for another nights stay”. That’s not good customer service, she made me feel like she thought I was lying. It wasn’t a big deal, but the way she handled it made it feel like a big deal. My husband just had to go back down to the front desk again, but she aucks at customer service.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Comfy. Decent price. Everything you need.
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

Pillows were bricks. Lol I’d stay again n bring my own pillows. WiFi so slow I couldn’t get work done in my room.

Staff. Pool and gym were great. Room was big.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our selves
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

At one point we walked off the elevator and someone had been smoking marijuana and it left that horrible smell in the lobby. It is really hard to get that smell out of your nose after that.

This is the only place we stay when we go to Vegas anymore and we have been going to Vegas for 30 years.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Its a beautiful resort, the room was huge in today’s...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The long walk through casino, to our room elevator, but hey it’s Vegas !

Its a beautiful resort, the room was huge in today’s standards the beds comfortable the room quiet, Vegas does not want you in your room so not much else but the basics but great basics It’s a casino so having to trudge through just to get to room elevators is a walk Staff were everywhere and working 24/7 Cafe was super! Vegas style prices with delicious food!

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

One stop for fun and comfort

N/a

It has a great variety of food and leasure activities; after 4 grueling days in st George Utah playing in the world games this is my relax and have a great meal & beer time. We had a great time with one of the locals who let us join his table so we could watch the Dodgers beat the brewers.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Nice hotel, great deal.

5 miles from the Las Vegas Strip

Quiet rooms with well insulated windows, walls and doors. Can't hear any road noise or neighbors! Clean. Separate toilet/shower area from sink. Pretty pool area. Large hot tub with center rock area that creates privacy. Large casino with good machine variety, bowling alley and lots of food choices. Free parking. Resort fee less than half of LV Strip hotels!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

I have stayed at this location before.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I think the slots are very bad in terms of payouts. If you are going to gamble I would go to a number of other locations and not play the ones here.

I have stayed at this location before. The staff is friendly and the rooms are nice. The buffet area was under construction but they discounted the price. Buffet food is good and well priced.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

A great haven short distance from strip
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool was very cold , although we had temperatures of 105.

Wow, huge place. A very comfortable haven away from the strip. Loads of facilities, Spa, hairdressers, men’s barber that does wet shave with a cut throat razor, that my husband had done and had amazing results. Bowling, cinema, indoor equestrian arena.Buffet restaurant was excellent.Swimming pool with jacuzzi. Easy parking that was free self park. Lessons to learn how to play Crap. All in all an excellent choice away from the strip and easy to get to. Mac Donald’s just over the road too and a garage with a shop to get those things you might want. Loved this place and would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

It was good..would stay again if offered a good deal with a jacuzzi room with a,view
    • Premium King Room - Non Smoking

Room with the view of a wall...

Yes I was given a,room with NO VIEW...looking at a,wall. Micheal Gaughan is,a friend of my dear friend kathy horowirz.. I would let him know although I love having a jeruig in the room that he will burn through them unless a complimentary bottled water will be for their use..many people don't drink tap water and it isn't good for those machines...this,alone will save him thousands...and a view,room would be important..because I had my service,animal I wonder if that is,why I was given that room.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Had a great stay!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Food pricing is getting a lot higher, comparing with the strip prices! so why not go some where with a name? one of the main reasons we stay at South Point is the value for the money.

Rooms are good value and very nice. Very good choices of things to do at the property. Staff was very friendly and help full.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Smoky casino
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Smoking in the casino was unexpected (naive Canadian) Very unpleasant I wouldn’t go back unless it was smoke free

Nice big room with a view front desk upgraded for no extra charge from a room with no view at all

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

The 1st shuttle reservation rep who took my call to complete...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The 1st shuttle reservation rep who took my call to complete my booking was impatient & rude. The shuttle service was inconvenient to my flight & the driver was reckless. Hotel check in rep was abrupt/not welcoming. View from the room was a wall. Pillows were bumpy, bed uncomfortable, hallway doors slamming at all hours. Food was flavorless.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Had an excellent experience staying here.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that all the Pai Gow tables went up to $10 after 6pm.

I liked the toilet/shower in the room being separate from the sink area. I liked the area where you hang your clothes having a door like a real closet. I like playing Pai Gow here because you have $5 tables.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Maid enters room with do not disturb sign posted.
    • Premium King Room - Non Smoking

The maid actually came into my room with the do not disturb sign on the doir. I was still in bed and told her so. Then she unlocked the door and came in.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Never again, unqualified personnel, no accountability!
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

- Extra charges when checking out that are still not clear for me today. 1st night was under 100 USD, second night over 150 USD plus an extra charge of 78 USD, still unexplained at check out - Telephone had no ringtone when I tried too use it the next morning so I couldn't order breakfast and had to go down to tell the front desk. They called engineering who didn't show up for the next 3 hours that I was up in the room to watch the Ryder Cup. When I had to leave for the day, around midday, I went back down to the front desk to tell the problem is still not solved and they said that contacted engeneering and will check again! When I came back in the evening the front desk said they had no message from engineering so it should be fixed. So I said this is not a good customer service because if it still doesn't work I would again have to come back down etc... Fortunately it worked when I was back in the room. It's sad that there was no communication and excuses!

The price when I booked it, being off the strip and their bowling facilities.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Early morning breakfast delicious and cheap.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Have back problems and toilets are low. Use a scooter and could not get in handicap stalls because of narrow hall between rows of stalls and door against wall. Single handicap restroom small, door opened inward and could not open door by myself.

Early morning breakfast delicious and cheap. Waiter was accommodating and friendly. Checkout fast and wonderful clerks.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

When you enter the Hotel, the elegance exudes luxury!
    • Deluxe Mid View King - Smoking

When you enter the Hotel, the elegance exudes luxury! The rooms were great! The pool area was spectacular and the food was SUPERB! Would definately recommend!

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Room was nice & comfortable.

none

Room was nice & comfortable. Restaurant very nice & service excellent, Dinner at the Prime Rib and breakfast at the restaurant and evening meal at Steak & Shake.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

first time staying off the strip and was quite impressed with the overall experience.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

they didn't have a quick bite restaurant that was more centrally located, didn't see any posters or advertising for the restaurants in the general casino areas.

loved that it was away from the strip but centrally located. the Mexican restaurant was excellent

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Bed was comfortable, rooms were clean and staff friendly.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The eggs were cold on Saturday when we ate at the buffet.

Bed was comfortable, rooms were clean and staff friendly. Our family was stayed there as we were attending a funeral. We had over 30+ people staying there. Everyone there enjoyed their selves and we even had some fun bowling.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

We were not impressed.
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

no view from the rooms, just a wall of another building. Our family members had the room across the hall and their room view was the same as ours. The buffet dinner was awful for the price we paid. Meat was dry or was practically raw. Other items were less than appetizing.

rooms were clean

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

It was a good experience for my first time in Vegas.
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

The bad smell around the corner from the all night restaurant. It's so far from the life of Vegas on the strip.

It was my first time in Vegas, so it was a good stay. Around the corner from the all night restaurant there was a really bad smell. Other than that it was really fun.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Food fun and friends.
    • Deluxe Mid View King - Smoking

The drive is out of control, we came from California and felt that it could of been a little nicer when we showed up the parking staff was very rude.

Food fun and friends.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Great value, nice, big rooms!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I wasn't very impressed with the food, but rarely am at a casino type hotel. We ate at the cafe and it was okay, nothing special. We had breakfast at the coffee shop near the valet, and it wasn't very good either. I couldn't even finish it. Didn't have coffee, so I can't say if it was good or not.

Great location right off the freeway. Needed to be on the south end of Vegas and it was perfect. The room was really nice sized, with plenty of room for a crib and all our stuff. I loved that the bathroom sink was separate from the shower and toilet so I could get makeup on while my daughter showered. We asked for a crib and it was there before we even got to the room. The valet parking was nice after a long day of driving. Wifi was good.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

4.0
    It was convenient regarding travel.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

It was suppose to cost $65 for the night through booking.com. All said and done I paid $130? I genuinely was disappointed in the property, it is in need of remodeling. And that could be overlooked if i paid less than $100.🙄

It was convenient regarding travel.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Easy to use
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

No shuttle as advertised to the strip. Restaurants are ok, nothing special at all. Had no issues with staff and the free parking is a plus.

Price was good

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

I was impressed when security checked in on my spouse &...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Box office asked my spouse if he was military and when he said yes, they denied my spouse his military discount when other places give it to him based on tattoo. My thing is don't ask if you have no intention on giving discount. They lost out on $$.

I was impressed when security checked in on my spouse & I, since we had the "Do Not Disturbed" in the door slot all the time.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Good option off the Vegas Strip

The cigarette smell of a casino is always a turn off for our family. The airport shuttle needs to have more options.

Good option off the strip, close to the airport, free shuttle to airport - although it needs to start earlier in the morning. Rooms were clean and comfy beds. Check in was smooth, no waiting. Restaurant was acceptable.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Suprising Not On Point

My room was Dirty ...wood floor was not clean dusty... stains like something liquid droped..... tables had stains from glasses prior....too much dust around the room on furniture and On TV.....will not be returning.

Beds nice....Reservation Staff nice ....Bellmen on point

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

It looked like there was a shuttle/bus service to the...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

It looked like there was a shuttle/bus service to the strip from the website but when we arrived we were told that there was not. This service was a key point in choosing this location and it was not available

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

LV Stop Over
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Very good room. Easy assess to everything one requires. Swimming pool is great for families and good place to relax. I would recommend this hotel to any family staying in LV.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Pool was great and room was big.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No refrigerator or microwave in the room. I went to speak to the front desk person and said if you want refrigerator or microwave you have to pay an extra fee. This is a 4 star hotel, I have stayed in 3 stars one and they have all those things in the room, you don't have to pay more for a basic thing like microwave and freeze in the room. It's a shame. Otherwise my stay was pleasant.

Pool was great and room was big. Check in was ready on time, the desk person told me they allow if there are rooms ready to check in before the schedule time at no extra cost. Which is good if you have being traveling for a couple hours and you need to rest.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Thought Fridges were standard...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

No fridge in room was a surprise to us. Free Parking was a bit of a hike (it was on a Holiday weekend)

Steak and Shake located on property (in Casino)

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Everyone is friendly and helpful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room we stayed in had been remodeled looked great, but the new bed was not as comfortable as the old beds were. ☹️

Everyone is friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean. Hotel is a good value.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Can't wait to come back
    • Deluxe Mid View 2 Queen - Non Smoking

Sports book area was too crowded. Could not find a seat a 8AM to watch football on Sunday

Silverado Steak house was great...service, food, and atmosphere Cinema movies were current and a nice diversion from all the gambling.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Sullen staff, hard beds, bad food. Will never return.
    • Deluxe Mid View 2 Queen - Smoking

Staff were sullen and unfriendly. They acted like they hated their jobs and the guests were to blame. Food at the buffet was cold and disgusting. Beds were hard and uncomfortable.

Large room.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

We had a great stay though everything else was fine.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

It seems that all you have are penny slots.....That does not work for us. We play dollar slots, so that was our biggest problem there.

The food was all very good.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Very disappointed we are returning customers and would like to know that things are taken care of
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

Room service did not make one bed and we had some garbage on the table that was over looked

The hotel was good but nothing worked we tried 2 different soda machines they took our money no soda

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

We will be back will tell family and FRIENDS

WIFI WAS OUT OUR LAST DAY

FOOD DELI WAS EXCELLENT BATH ROOMS CLEAN FRONT DESK TOP NOTCH COURTESY TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS MICHAELS WAS THE BEST IN THE AREA FOR FOOD AND CLASS DEALERS WERE INFORMATIVE TO PLAY GAMES 100 % CLASS

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Great place, Great price!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I think everything was nice

Last minute Labor Day stay. Affordable for a holiday weekend. Great hotel for being off the strip. Loved it and would stay there again. Pool was really nice, drinks were really cheap, and we wont a few times gambling, so that always makes your stay more enjoyable.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Southpoint Hotel and Casino Rocks!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There are no microwaves on the property.

Everything about this property was great. The location is close to the strip but away from the madness. You dont really need to leave, but if you do there are plenty of other places close by to eat and be entertained.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

We loved how the security team went into action to help find...
    • Premium 2 Queen room - Non Smoking

We loved how the security team went into action to help find our missing son who has Down Syndrome. He was found safe and sound and quickly once the call went out. Thank you all to the staff at South Point, right down to the cleaning service, bellman, valet, waiters and dealers. The trip started off pleasant and ended all well.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Good. Would stay again if housekeeping can get it together since it’s a kid friendly hotel.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping communication is awful. Needed an extra blanket and towels. Someone showed up and hour later with wrong items and saying they were out of blankets. Very annoying. The spa is only for 16yrs an older. My 11yr old daughter was disappointed. Maybe after dark for adults only but not during the morning/noon hours.

The room size was great. Hotel was very clean. Parking was free and easy.

We Price Match