Reviews of Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel 3 stars

114 Magazine Street, Downtown New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA

#80 of 148 hotels in New Orleans

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Amazing breakfast, citrus smelling lotions was fantastic.
    • Superior King Room

This is one of the best kept secrets of New Orleans. Quaint, small and amazing! We will definitely be back here. Thank you for an amazing stay.

Amazing breakfast, citrus smelling lotions was fantastic.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Dave, the manager that welcomed us was very friendly and...
    • Superior King Room

Dave, the manager that welcomed us was very friendly and helpful with lots of suggestions as were the other front desk staff. The breakfast room attendant was lovely too and very accommodating when we had to arrive early to catch our flight. Thanks everyone.

The hotel was very clean and the location is amazing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

Parking and valet. For the amount of money paid to valet, it took forever to get your car. Half of the time no one was manning the valet station. Gentlemen that worked valet however, were very nice and respectful.

The hotel was very clean and the location is amazing.

Everything was excellent
    • Queen Room

The price (95 euro per night) is good for usa but for Europeans is too expensive..

Exellent choise. The hotel is in the center of the town so we went everywhere on foot. Amazing breakfast with coffee,juice,musli,eggs,pancakes,omelette,bacon,sausage,cereal bars.The stuff was too kind(especially Dave). They cleaned the room every day. The bed was perfect!! We did not want to get up!! Wifi

The location and friendly breakfast staff
    • Superior King Room

The first room we were given was very damp and full of hairs on the bed and in the bed. We think there were fleas also as we got bitten quite a bit. Breakfast was poor. Scrambled eggs were taken out of a plastic bag and put in the microwave. I noticed that the breakfast area behind was full of boxes. Not told about the construction going on across the road causing lots of noise every morning.

The location and friendly breakfast staff

My stay here was outstanding.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was nothing I didn't like.

The location was great. The hotel room was excellent. Staff was very helpful, and the location being pet friendly was outstanding.

NOLA luv
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

I'm light sleeper heard folks on the hallway as if they were in my room.

Giving it a 4 star but didn't experience the breakfast because I slept in. I heard folks in the hallway as if they were in my room. Parking fees at hotel location was like getting a room for your car, which I didn't use the facility parking. There are offsite lots close by at a lower cost. It personal preference and experience I would recommend this location and by doing so I hope the prices don't go up and it becomes unavailable upon attempt to book again. Clean, I room with the pretend window which like another review said it helped with sleeping. It helped understand a cruise boat w no window, most of your will be out and about but it's nice to have great to come back to. Very nice room, clean bed and towels. The scented soap and lotion was awesome which I forgot to get info on how I can get some.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Comfortable hotel on good location
    • Queen Room

We had to shut down the AC because it was freezing, but even when shut off it kept turning on/off for half a minute or so during the night.

Staff were friendly and nice. Loction was really good because you're right across Decatur street so it's safe to walk around FQ and return to hotel without using a cab. If you want to take a streetcar ride, the station is near. The breakfast was good, on Saturday morning they were preparing omlette by request- these were great!

enjoyed the full breakfast and the friendlyness of the...
    • Superior King Room

enjoyed the full breakfast and the friendlyness of the breakfast staff -the bed was not changed the first day and a Supervisor came in and changed it after hours.

We were comfortable the room was clean the staff courteous providing requested information and the
    • Superior King Room

My partner was unhappy with the meat patty

I thought the breakfast was fine the host were very helpful and the food was plentiful and more than willing to prepare a separate dish if desired.

For price paid this was a bargain.

Room ac ran nonstop temp was ok but noisy. Not enough to complain about. Room small but adequate.

Staff was consistently friendly and eager to make you're day a good one. Just removed enough from the French quarter and close to local spots we like. Third time at this location was not dissapointed.

This is a great new place to stay for a quick trip.
    • Superior King Room

Sunday breakfast time should be extended to at least 12 for late sleepers, it is New Orleans, and Saturday nights can be long in the Quarter!

I slept so well, I slept through breakfast. a really great, quiet hotel. Valet parking is somewhat problematic, but the attendants worked really hard. I will definitely stay there on my next trip to New Orleans. So convenient to everything, and most importantly, QUIET!!!!!!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Boutique
    • Superior King Room

The breakfast was not good. The eggs tasted like they were poured from a bag. One of those "just add water" type of meals. The meat was swimming in grease, the potatoes were cold, and the biscuits were gummy. Housekeeping come too early!! They barely tap on the door with a room card then just walk right in. They should announce themselves louder. Its not a REAL knock. The rooms were very small and cramped. Its compact and smaller than a dorm room. NO POOL...

This cute little location was close to everything. Its a small boutique hotel. Very intimate. The workers were nice and polite. Upgraded with a nice vibe. They had hardwood flooring with stainless steel faucets.

The staff was totally amazing from check in to check out.
    • Queen Room

The only thing I did not like about the hotel was the bed was very hard and the mattress squeaked loudly. But everything else was so wonderful I almost would ignore that.

The staff was totally amazing from check in to check out. It was the cleanest hotel I’ve ever been in my entire life. The rooms were beautifully decorated and the breakfast was wonderful. I also enjoyed the complementary lotion and soap it smelled so fresh.

Location,Location,Location
    • Superior King Room

The room was quaint and just big enough to not feel small. Great location in N.O. close to everything. Breakfast was really good. Also gots phone call from front desk to see if I was pleased with the room a couple hours in, nice touch.

Location location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

The desk chair does not fit under the table to get out of the way. Too much hallway light comes in around edges of door One Key card kept losing its magnetic coding.

Location location! Iced lemon/lime water available in foyer Good value for money including breakfast Personalised omlets for breakfast Lockup security safe in the room

Great weekend in New
    • Superior King Room

In the room the curtains let pass some light, I could sleep no more when started the morning light

Breakfast, services, staff. I liked the bar in the lobby to have some drinks before going out.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

It was so great I am planning to go back for a family vacation next summer.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

The price for parking, but to be honest it was at or cheaper than all other parking in the area it has just been a while that I have been in a real city. The parking was convenient and was a plus because I knew my car was safe.

I loved the entire experience from the people to location. We had a room with no window that made it great for sleeping it was pitch black.

My personal review
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Roll-In Shower

Not enough luggage carts, the wait for someone to find one out of two carts, the fact that you are charged all these extra fees at check in and you have no options but to pay and initial. No free parking was the biggest disappointment not only that you are forced to use the valet services to park your car and that’s An extra $42.00 dollars a day. Then after that my car was damaged so when I try to speak to management the excuses come We are not who you speak too the service is a third party business speak to them well this is day three haven’t heard from the company as of yet

Location was good

Location,staff and cleanliness was great, breakfast below average.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room was right next to the vending and ice machine. It was very loud and it was waking us up every time people came to take drinks from the machine. The breakfast was below the average- I would expect that at the hotels like this at least the scrambled eggs will be made from real eggs and not from the powder which tasted really bad. Other food was just ok but considering the level of the hotel and price,the breakfast should have been of a much better quality.

The staff was very friendly and the location is great. Rooms were clean, well maintained and very cosy.

The location was great, staff very helpful and friendly, Breakfast very basic
    • Superior King Room

No view, it's nice not to be looking at some shafts, metal doors and a wall through a dirty window, on the outside , we didn't need to stay in the room much anyway and the room window was very dirty to say the least ) (included pictures) when I asked to be moved they said that they had no vacancies and that it was the only room left available

The bed was very comfortable, staff very helpful and friendly even though the hotel was very busy, the location was very central to everything, close to Bourbon street but not super close, which is good.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Everything was great!

Horrible WiFi

Everything was great! Fast check in, fast check out, great breakfast, great location, and by FAR the cleanest hotel I’ve ever stayed at!

Great location but noisy and poor breakfast.
    • Queen Room

This was ok, no better than OK. Below average breakfast, we could hear a lot the noises from the street. If I go back to New Orleans I would probably choose another place and go to this one if I don't find anything else.

Deco was great, in the room and in the whole place. People were nice, and the place is very well located. The place was absolutely clean.

Decent stay for the price.
    • Superior King Room

The bed was firmer than my husband and I prefer. Valet parking is REALLY expensive, and basically the only option unless you want to walk. We did it the first night, just to make things easier since we got in late with a toddler and needed to get him to bed quickly. The second night we found a lot nearby, a couple blocks over, and just walked to the hotel.

Breakfast was great! The sausage is actually cooked on a griddle rather than microwaved. Definitely makes a difference. We also were able to store our luggage at the hotel after we checked out until we were ready to leave the city.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Loved the staff and location! Very helpful. Close to streetcar!

I paid $30/night to have a small dog and there was nowhere to potty her. "Take her down the next block to the Sheraton. They have a little square of mulched area". That area was littered with garbage.

Excellent location, parking available

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

5.5
    Amazing breakfast.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

The spa jet tub had hair in it when we arrived. I called the front desk and they send someone immediately. The air didn't seem to work very well. Our key card stopped working after a while and they had stains on the bed sheets.

Amazing breakfast. Attentive staff members and beautiful hotel.

I really enjoyed my stay.

Didn’t like that the hotel was Pet friendly. My fiancé is horrible of cats and dogs. There needs to be a sign that Says “Pet Friendly” and Pt the staff needs to inform all guest that’s its a pet friendly hotel. But my stay was great.

I really enjoyed my stay. Check in was quick and the checkout was even quicker. The front desk guy name Mr.David was awesome when it came to satisfying our needs the entire stay. Would definitely stay again due to the central location of everything being closer than I thought. Good job staff keep up the great work.! 😎

I really enjoyed the room and location.
    • Queen Room

I did not like the valet. When we put in to get our car on the last day it took 1.5 hrs to receive it. Also we smelled marijuana when we got in our car and found some in the floor board on the driver side.

I really enjoyed the room and location. It was close to the French quarter and an easy walk. The room was very clean and nice. The staff in the hotel was nice as well and helpful.

Overall it was a good place
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

I didn't like the 2 women at the front desk. They lack communication skill. And the rooms was small for the price.

It was very nice but small for the price. It's walking distance from a lot of places. The front desk lacked communication skill. But overall it was nice.

Greetings upon arrival, and each time throughout. Smiling, kind hotel staff. Clean. Location loved.

Voices heard in large beautiful bath room, from upper or lower floors, I am not sure. The brick wall seemed to have a voice. Just the one night of the two nights there. I also could hear voices in hallway. Keeping in mind this was New Orleans, it was probably nothing. Probably added to charm of the city.

More than I anticipated. Looking for a hotel not too far from train station, convenient to and from by Uber, by foot in minutes the French Quarter, I booked weeks in advance. The hotel smaller than I thought it to be, but turned out a plus. All the staff without question very personable and welcoming. The doormen, a delight. The reception desk staff, interested and charming, wanting stay to be pleasing and comfortable. Julie, Katlyn, Geirayn, a great smile, professional and kind. Breakfast staff, Rheo and Nimfa, sweet and attentive. Meal delicious. The hotel staff delightful, upon arrival and each return from walkabout of loved New Orleans. The stay lovely.

We loved the atmosphere, the room, the staff, the amazing...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

We waited almost an hour for our car from the valet parking. Valet parking is the only option unless you want to drag your things across town. We paid the $40 and had to wait for our car a long time! Luckily, the staff was very nice and we had a great time visiting while we waited. I would have been mad if I had to catch a plane or was in a hurry, so plan ahead when leaving!

We loved the atmosphere, the room, the staff, the amazing breakfast, and everything else about it! We will definitely stay there again!

Bed was soft, staff was over friendly.
    • Queen Room

Bed was soft, staff was over friendly. The location was a dream. We were in between bourbon and Jackson square, walking distance. Trying to come back for Mardi Gras.

Impressed
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Didn't like that the cost of parking was so much.

Loved the location. Room was very nice and comfortable,felt like we were in an expensive and fancy hotel. Breakfast waa great

Not to good!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we called at 1 they said we could check in early. When we got there at 2 we could not! Very dissatisfied! Then when it was time to leave they could not get to our car! Had to wait three hours! Very dissatisfied!!

Only few was very helpful!

We had planned on staying at the Sheraton, but arrived to...

We had planned on staying at the Sheraton, but arrived to New Orleans earlier. We always stay at Best Westerns since we travel frequently. We booked the St. Christopher Best Western and stayed there for the duration of our stay. Great value, free breakfast, centrally located and staff were very friendly and helpful.

Welcome to the hotel with a 3+ hour valet wait time!
    • Superior King Room

I didnt expect to pay for valet which is an extra $37.00/Day. Then anytime I needed my vehicle it was at least a hour long wait. We even wait 3+ hrs just to get our vehicle. Mind you, we are checked out the hotel. And we have nowhere to go until we get our vehicle. In short I would never reccomend this hotel. Nor, will I be coming back.

The hotel was centrally located where we were walking distance from all the festivities on Bourbon St. And the valet didn't wreck my car like they did the other couple we were waiting 3+ for our valet with.

Stay was Ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

Both beds were made but dirty. When i pulled back the covers there was makeup on the Sheets. The other bed was covered in hair. Air conditioner took a long time to cool room. Bubble jets didn't work in spa tub

Bed was comfortable, spa tub was huge

Overall everything else was nice and clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

Didn't have parking and the Valet is too high to pay when you are paying $100 a night

Overall everything else was nice and clean. The staff were awesome.

never again

no window in room and A/C unit was crazy loud and come off and on all night. I was told there was no room I could move to they were booked up

location was the only thing good about it

So overpriced for what you get
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was abysmal. Food awful and not even cutlery - only paper plates and cups. The breakfast area was dirty. The price was just unbelievable - the absolute worst of yield pricing because our stay happened to coincide why some sort of a minor festival which we did not participate in anyway. It was 6x the price I see listed for the same room for today.

The room was nice although on the small side.

We extended our stay by one night.

We extended our stay by one night. The extended day’s valet parking was charged $43+tax, while the previous 3 day @$37+tax. On several occasions, the dealing with front desk Viary made us extremely uncomfortable. Her strange but determined attitude left us a very bad feeling when we departed this hotel.

It was close to the French Quarters
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

Not convenient for parking hard to find this hotel. Rooms are very tiny you cannot open the door and have your stuff in the room of the same time. Our room did not come with the view breakfast was okay the food was not fresh and should have a little more fruit and the oatmeal should have been hot

It was close to the French Quarters

location and breakfast is good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

they offered airport shuttle on the webpage and that isnot true... Also I paid an amount that I couldn't change and started looking different low prices even with the same provider

location and breakfast is good

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

Parking is not included!!! You have to pay for it, a lot! although website advertised free parking. There are no windows in many rooms, felt trapped, weird feeling. Should have warned about it. Cleanliness could have been much better - hairs everywhere, floor is dirty...

Elegant, quiet and ideally located to explore the French quarter and beyond.
    • Superior King Room

There was nothing I did not like.

This small boutique hotel in an old building is just great. Esthetically pleasing and ideally located just outside the french quarter in the Warehouse District. Walkable to quarter and convention center. The free breakfast is a bonus. Second stay, my go to in New Orleans.

Wonderful stay at the Best Western
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

The staff was a absolutely wonderful and so very helpful. I can't even explain to you how nice they were. I was very picky and they changed my rooms at least 3 times with smiles on their faces. The breakfast was good especially the omelettes they had on that Saturday. Rooms were very spacious and clean. The location was perfect in the middle of everything. Will definitely stay here again.

Great location!
    • Superior King Room

A little bit of construction outside the hotel made it hard to drop off the car when we pulled up to the hotel.

The price (which included breakfast) was amazing for where the hotel was located. We were able to walk everywhere! The hotel was nice and clean, the staff (from the maids, maintenance, valets and front desk) were all extremely friendly and helpful!

Overall once we had the issue sorted it was very good, and the staff were friendly and helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They apparently had a problem with my credit card however this is the only establishment that has during our entire trip to date, and they were going to cancel our booking if they couldn't take a deposit. We did get eventually get it sorted but it was somewhat stressful as we were catching flights to get there so had little time to sort it.

The hotel is very close to attractions, the Canal St tram. The staff were very friendly and helped us booked the Jazz Cruise what ch was much appreciated. The breakfast was also excellent with lots of choice.

Great hotel stay - Hate the valet!
    • Superior King Room

The hotel has interior and exterior rooms so the a/c has to accommodate the room. We were in an interior room so every time the a/c came on it was so loud it drowned out the TV. I was extremely displeased, angered even, by the valet service. The valets are contracted by a company that seem to be quite disinterested in how their employees handle the vehicles. For $40/night I expect to get my car back without gouges, scratches or any of my settings being changed.

The exposed brick in the room was lovely. Each of the staff members we interacted with was wonderful. Always greeted with a smile, helpful and quite friendly. The housekeeping staff was quick & delightful. Ariel at the front desk was knowledgeable about where to hang out other than downtown. That was very welcomed information. The daily breakfast was surprisingly decent. A nice start to the day. Nothing can beat the location. Easy walking access to everything you could need or want downtown.

Locations was great !
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Roll-In Shower

The air conditioning wasn’t working properly, oh and they only have VALET PARKING for an extra $45 a night .

Locations was great ! Breakfast was good . Nice view

staff are very pleasant, accommodating especially Ariel in...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

No complimentary slippers like most of the hotels and complimentary bottled water.

staff are very pleasant, accommodating especially Ariel in the front desk. Breakfast were great includes the lady server and the chef. Location very convenient.

Modern feel to the room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A little hit and miss with the reception staff - some are very friendly and helpful, others just aren't. Air condition in the room is very noisy.

Modern feel to the room. Changing variety for breakfast. Convenient location

Wonderful place to stay, will definitely be back!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Roll-In Shower

The position of the shower head was kind of awkward.

I loved the flooring in the rooms. Beautiful rooms and comfortable bedding. Valet service was nice and the manager on duty was very helpful to all customers during the checkout process.

The room were nice
    • Superior King Room

The Chinese lady that checked us in, changed our check out date to one day early and we don’t know why which caused a big inconvenience to us. I still would like o know WHY did she do something like that.. My credit card then had to be charged again and it was a big huge messed up and pissed me off

The room were nice

Excellent hotel that steps away from the happenings.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

Bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was great. Rooms were very clean and the staff was super friendly and helpful. I also liked the fact the we were steps away from Canal Street. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Clean and close to downtown
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

Valet service not good at all . I had to wait almost 2 hours for my car, other guest that were there actually walked to find their car...

Clean and close to downtown

I'm never going to stay thier again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

Paying all that extra money and they rude staff. Stay at the Marriott down the street in the end you will pay less

They do not disclose all of the prices so you will be suprised with a an extra 70 dollars you have to pay when you check in . The beds are very old and you feel it in the morning and the breakfast barely passes.

Friendly staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hard to get to. Room was a bit small for over $200/ night and that was a booking.com discount. Have stayed at a different french quarter hotel for a better rate and better rooms.

Great service friendly staff

Beautiful and charming hotel in a great location with comfortable rooms, friendly staff.

Very quaint and pretty hotel with a friendly staff, in an excellent location close to University Medical Center as well as everything New Orleans has to offer. I would most definitely stay here again. Room was clean and comfortable, my husband and I were quite impressed.

Other than the night valet, it was a great experience!

The night valet was a little tacky and condescending when we were trying to ask a simple time-related question. He preached somewhat of a sermon unrelated to our question. Too much info!

The room was elegant and comfortable.

The location was great, just a few blocks from all of the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

The AC system in my room screamed all night long. I was standing in my room in my underwear when a staff member opened my door without notice and came in.

The location was great, just a few blocks from all of the downtown action.

The complimentary breakfast in the morning was fine and the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

I understand that it is a warmer climate but the air conditioning would not get below 72 degrees in the room. Especially for a interior room with no windows I had hoped for a cooler more comfortable environment.

The complimentary breakfast in the morning was fine and the location was great.

Read the paperwork you sign they put in sneaky charges
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

The sneaky charges the toilet running all night and a filthy bathtub the fact they did not have an actual open working bar in the facility or restaurant and they only did happy hour Monday through Wednesday from 4 to 6

There wasn't really much to like

The purpose of our visit was a 2 day visit to the WWII museum.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

I prefer a place that has ground parking, but that's not possible in the city of New Orleans. Our room was internal, meaning no windows. The plus side was no noise. Streets sounds in New Orleans can be considerable with live music until 2am. Do locate your fire escape route, however. We yielded our car to the valet and used Uber for the duration. Cheap and easy, I recommend it.

We were in or near the downtown area but this hotel made it easy. We yielded our car to the valet and used Uber for transportation for the duration. It was cheap and so easy. The hotel was vey clean, which is something I always look for.

Room view, Breakfast, cleanness, pop corn lobby,
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No free Parking, Traffic, local people not friendly, damage side walks, bad smell outside the property.

Room view, Breakfast, cleanness, pop corn lobby,

You need security.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

You need security. You need better trained and more aware staff. Your staff needs customer service training. You need thicker walls/soundproofing.

Location, Location, Location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

Next time I stay, I will pay a little more for an outer room with a window. The internal rooms are so very quiet and with no light....I over-slept way too much!

This is a fantastic location for walking to see the good spots! Easy to get to Bourbon & Royal streets. It's located on the exact same street as Cafe Du Monde. The FANTASTIC WWII Museum is on the same street as well. The staff was super nice. I used their valet services but next time, I will probably park down the street. There were lots of parking lots to choose from. I also had an issue with my bathtub and the maintenance guy was there in a flash. He fixed it quickly and was very kind. The Red Slipper is right next door and has a Great Breakfast. I will definitely stay here again.

Good location but not the best overall.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

Room with no window. Asked for a room away from ice maker and elevator and had a room 2 doors down. Bed was rock hard. Parking was $37 PLUS tax of $5. They charged us for 3 nights instead of 2 (we were there about 36 hours). Good thing I read my bills. Valet took 35 minutes!

The location was good, close to the French Quarters but not in the heart of it (so it was quiet). Omelet station on Wednesday morning was great.

The look of the room - breakfast

Air conditioner ran loud constantly didnt seem to cool the room - the curtains were broke on one window - one of the computers for printing boarding passes was broken

The look of the room - breakfast

If in New Orleans again I would look into staying here again.
    • Superior King Room

At night too much light from the hall was entering room 602 from under the door. and the side with the hinges. The HVAC was rather noisy at night.

Staff was always friendly and very helpful. Especially when I thought I left a bracelet in the room. We received great directions and recommendations for restaurants.Also in scheduling a cab for trip to airport. Breakfasts were good. The best one was the omelet station.

cleanliness and hygiene and staff
    • Queen Room

Breakfast options for those who don't eat meat or are vegetarians. It felt like the breakfast had lot more and delicious options for non-vegetarians, which can be understood based on their clients, but it felt unreasonable to eat milk and cereal and watch others eat mouth watering non-veg dishes with lot more options, especially for Sunday breakfast.

cleanliness and hygiene and staff

had to ask for fruit and coffee an hour before breakfast...
    • Superior King Room

see above... addition charge for parking,,,, no military discounts,,,

had to ask for fruit and coffee an hour before breakfast closure... room was nice but on small side of ok... guess i just expect more for the prices that NO's charges...

Great location for easy, walking access to many attractions! Wonderful staff; yummy breakfast.
    • Superior King Room

Housekeeping forgot items (coffee, body lotion, cups) 2 or 3 times. Also, we only asked once (during our 6-night stay) that our bed linens be changed...and they chose not to comply. The 10th floor is the top floor. There was a continuous noise (we think it was the heating/air conditioning units) that was annoying some of the time. The Hotel did offer to move us and we declined; wasn't that bad! Otherwise - great stay!

Breakfast was very good; so thankful to not have to wait in line at local restaurants. Our view of the water from the 10th floor was wonderful! Loved watching the boats and barges pass through each day. The bed was very comfy. The staff were all genuinely courteous and helpful; always willing to answer any and all questions...and, so friendly and happy! We have now experienced true Southern Hospitality!!

Really enjoyed the stay

didn't have a view from our room, only a skylight. A very nice room otherwise.

the eggs were just the way we like them and everything else was great

Location is convenient.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Spa Bath

I was surprised to find that I had a room with no window. I would not have booked the room had I known. The room featured a mirror dressed up to look like a window with curtains and everything.

Location is convenient. That's really the main thing going for this hotel.

Browse Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel traveller photo gallery