Reviews of Hotel Mazarin 4 stars

730 Bienville Street, French Quarter (Vieux Carré), New Orleans, LA 70130, USA

#5 of 148 hotels in New Orleans

Probably wont stay there again
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Price should be lower for the clean factor, and They didn't seem to care that our room wasn't ready for almost an hour after check in time, but oh yes, they gave us a free drink card each valid in Thier bar.

Location was great and it was a pretty room however, for almost $300 a night there should be a nice mattress on the beds, and they shoud get all of the polish/wax flakes stuck all over the floor off of the floors and shower,Everyone has to have thier vehicle parked and hand car keys over....I didn't like that either

It was relaxing classy roomy.

No complaints

The room was clean the bed was comfortable. Bathroom was fancy and plenty of room. We will be staying here every time we visit N.O. Very pleased.

Great location if you don’t want to stay right on Bourbon...
    • Petit King Room

If I understand my bill correctly I was charged a higher rate for the weekend (I stayed four nights). I think if you have a longer booking then you should have the same rate for each day but that’s just my opinion. It didn’t detract from my experience at all.

Great location if you don’t want to stay right on Bourbon Street. It’s a stones throw away but you don’t get the noise or people roaming around. Beautifully well kept hotel with great staff. Breakfast was amazing. If I came back to New Orleans it would be my first choice. The concierge, reception staff and the tours lady were all very friendly and helpful.

Great way to celebrate anniversary, great location, clean room, good breakfast selection.

No tub

Close to Bourbon Street, secure, food was great and the staff went all out to make sure everything you needed or direction to some place was provided. Would stay there again when in New Orleans.

Great place.

The staff were very helpful, informative and friendly. Just around the corner from Bourbon street. Good breakfast, lovely courtyard and nice rooms. Nedra, Blake, Colleen, Solomon, Janet and Flannery all were great.

Perfect location in the French Quarter, great breakfast, beautiful courtyard.
    • Superior King Room

Great place to stay in New Orleans. This was my fourth stay here. I love the marble floors because carpet sometimes bothers my allergies. Easy walk to all of the French Quarter. I have always felt safe here. The regular King rooms are definitely larger than the Petite King rooms but each courtyard has something to offer. And the breakfast is great! Terrific coffee, food selection and Crystal Hot Sauce!!

Overall, we enjoyed the hotel but there just needed to be a few adjustments here and there.
    • Superior King Room

The pre-authorization charges need to be advertised. It is listed as "pay at the property" but they authorized my card a couple days before we arrived and it threw some things off in my bank, very frustrating. The young guy at the check-in desk was less than friendly, seemed excruciatingly bored with his job and did the bare minimum and made me wait to ask the manager about the pre-authorization charges instead of bothering to answer and once the manager did, it was a super simple explanation that the front desk guy could've given. They rest of the staff was very good though. Also, there is no shower door, just a half glass so water gets all over the marble floor while you shower which makes it very slippery and a mess to wipe up. There is also no ventilation in the bathroom, no fan or anything which was odd. There were also two live roaches in our bathroom the first night. The elevators has no air flowing through them, its pretty hot while you are in them.

We loved the location of the hotel, the room and hotel were beautiful. The hotel breakfast was beyond outstanding!

Very nice hotel in a great location!!

Nothing!!

Very nice clean hotel with a great location! Breakfast was one of the best we had at a hotel in a very long time! Eating in the Courtyard is so relaxing a great place to just enjoy the peacefulness of this property !

We appreciated the location and how quiet the property was...

We appreciated the location and how quiet the property was being 1/2 block from Bourbon Street. The courtyard in particular was appreciated, always cool and calm. The room was snice with a comfortable bed, two sinks and a separate shower area.

Excellent location, facilities, and staff.
    • Petit King Room

The location is excellent, breakfast is included and it's really really good, and the hotel has a unique charm. I'll recommend this hotel to everyone I know who is coming to NOLA.

Fabulous hotel just off Bourbon Street - breakfast was great...
    • Petit King Room

Fabulous hotel just off Bourbon Street - breakfast was great - sat in the courtyard - staff were lovely so helpful - we have stayed all over the world in lovely hotels - this didn’t disappoint it was truly delightful - thank you for a wonderful stay

Nice location, nice room, very high ceilings, comfy bed

Housekeeping wasn't great, they came at sporadic times (including 4pm one day) and one day didn't come at all. Breakfast was not a great selection either.

Nice location, nice room, very high ceilings, comfy bed

Hotel near all the action of New Orleans.
    • Petit King Room

Petit king room is small and not tons of storage in bathroom. Drain in shower was not working properly. Not sure if price of 265.00 per night is great value.

Very cute hotel. Ask for a room near the back, as it will be more quiet. Courtyard is nice and breakfast is wonderful. Nice staff in the breakfast area. Constantly filling food at buffet.

Despite initial problems at reception our stay was excellent
    • Petit King Room

Reception did not have our room ready nor did they go out of their way to help us with that problem

Breakfast was terrific. A great number of dishes to choose from and no limits on amounts of food. The room was comfortable and clean and the bathroom well appointed. Overall the staff were very helpful and friendly. Location is terrific - right in the French Quarter.

Perfect hotel experience to cap off our American Queen Mississippi River cruise adventure!
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing that I can think of.

Location on Bienville between Bourbon and Royal Streets. Complimentary breakfast in breakfast room and beautiful courtyard area. Our rooms were large and elegant on the 2nd floor overlooking courtyard with complimentary in room coffee and bottled water. Complimentary welcome drink at hotel bar and no smoking policy on site. Staff was helpful and pleasant. Boutique hotel atmosphere.

Lovely smallish hotel in the French Quarter
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Would have liked to open a window for fresh air and my roommate thought her bed was not comfortable, a bit lumpy?

Great breakfast and a beautiful courtyard to eat it in.

This hotel is a gem!

The only complaint I had was that the pillows were hard and lumpy.

Great location between Bourbon and Royal but quiet and very charming. Lovely courtyard, good breakfast.

The location was great , right next to many good restaurants...

The location was great , right next to many good restaurants & bars . It’s was surprisingly quiet in our room considering we were close to bourbon street . Wonderful staff all round . Great breakfast and wine bar was nice too .

Charming and convenient
    • Petit King Room

As I noted, the room could have been a bit larger, but the outdoor facilities more than made up for it.

The location was exactly what we wanted. Could walk the French Quarter easily. Though the room was a bit small, we had the beautiful outdoor courtyard right outside so we could sit at the tables and chairs with our coffee and read our books or tha local newspaper which was free at the desk each morning(a big plus to us!). The staff was friendly and efficient. The included breakfast was amazing. Best bacon I ever had and I usually don’t choose bacon. There were scrambled eggs, pancakes, sausage, croissants, etc. Piece de resistance was the fresh fruit cup teeming with raspberries, strawberries blueberries, banana,etc. And then you take your plate outside into the beautiful courtyard. We valet parked and didn’t see our car for 3 days.

Had a good stay, enjoyed the accommodations.
    • Superior King Room

The tv, not enough cable channels and some channels were messing up. It was like being in the Caribbean with not enough to chose from.

The room was very clean,slept great.

Perfect place for a great time
    • Petit King Room

I tended to have trouble with the key card to open the door to my room. The key worked fine on the stairs and elevators but I had to try 3-4 times every time to open my door.

The atmosphere was great. My room was clean and spacious, the courtyard was beautiful. You could tell they took care to keep the place looking nice.

Absolutely Gorgeous!
    • Petit King Room

During our stay there was a wedding on site. We were "kept out" of the main courtyard for their rehearsal on Friday night and the ceremony the entirety of Saturday during our stay. Based on stay dates/season my rate was around $350 for each weekend night. I can't explain how disappointed we were to lose access to the courtyard. I traveled with my 15 year old daughter for my 50th birthday. We often walked around the French Quarter until exhausted from heat then went to the courtyard for a rest and a drink since I couldn't take my daughter into bars but could purchase a beverage for myself, a soda for her, and take the to the courtyard. In the evenings we would sit in the courtyard and I would get a $5 glass of wine from Patrick's wine bar on site (AWESOME PLACE!). I chose this particular hotel based on 1. location and 2. the hotel's photo of the courtyard (it lives up to the photos). I felt a little cheated to have lost the courtyard for the MOST expensive portion of our stay. The hotel said we were only prohibited during the actual ceremony but that is not at all how it worked out. The wedding party had a rehearsal all evening Friday and the courtyard was blocked/set up/used from early Saturday until well after we gave up and went to our room. I just felt like I, along with the other weekend guests, should have been told or discounted since our room rate was SO much more on Friday/Saturday than it was Wed and Thur nights.

The location of this beautiful hotel could not possibly be better. It is one building away (the Olde Absinthe House, so a very cool building!) from Bourbon Street. You get the convenience of being near Bourbon St. and bars without the noise and crowds. The hotel and facilities are absolutely gorgeous. The main courtyard is worth the stay alone. The hotel does not have a restaurant on site but honestly, the BEST hotel breakfast I've ever had and my family travels extensively.

I would stay again.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room wasn't prepared one day - a little disappointing after a full day of touring, but a minor glitch. We stayed 5 days.

Very nicely appointed. Beds have fluffy white comforters. Lovely courtyard to enjoy the delicious breakfast.

New Orleans is a fun city and the Mazarin mad the trip even more enjoyable.

Two things...you should tell us while reserving rooms the remarkable difference between weekend rates as compared to weekday rates. As retirees we could have used Monday through a Friday to visit and not the weekend. Also, given the price, it was disappointing the room was so small it was difficult to walk in.

Great staff; tremendous breakfast managed really well by Michelle and her fellow staff; superb location.

Beautiful decor.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beautiful decor. The room was spacious, very comfortable beds. Erica was wonderfully helpful when we checked in. Breakfast was delicious with lots of options (including non fat and carb laden; a nice change after travelling for weeks!)

The location was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful!
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast in the morning.

The breakfast food was very run of the mill. We ate yogurt and the fresh fruit which was fine. The bacon was very greasy one morning and better another morning-less greasy better cooked. I do not drink coffee but my daughter said it was, “awful!”

location was wonderful for a walking area like the French...
    • Superior King Room

location was wonderful for a walking area like the French Quarter. The breakfast and the courtyard was excellent. Robes and slippers in each room, a bit of luxury.

Great location, Ok stay

Birds invade the courtyard and are very loud at 5 am...and i dont wake up easily. Layout of the breakfast buffet had people fighting humorously for the bacon and sausage.

Great location, good warm breakfast with comfortable rooms with a small fridge. Adjacent to alot of the french quarters wildlife!

Great location and pretty hotel.
    • Petit King Room

The petite king rooms were in a really awkward place on the property...hard to get to and almost did not seem like they were a part of the property. Need to be clear in description of not only size but saying it overlooks a courtyard is a stretch.

Location, common area like the main courtyard

Nice hotel but would probably try a different one next time.
    • Petit King Room

Elevator only went to second floor and they put us on third floor and we had to Cary our luggage up a steep stairway. That was very hard for us and they didn’t offer to get someone to help us with our luggage.

Breakfast was good and staff helpful. Room nice! Great location. Pretty courtyard.

3 days of southern States culture and history at our own pace
    • Superior King Room

Some areas of town a little seedy

The history paddle steamer tour and the city small group tour. The Easter parades and the fabulous restaurants in the French Quarter

Excellent hotel in a great location!
    • Petit King Room

We were not too happy about the 25 steps up to our room on the third floor.

The room was clean and, although small, it was adequate. The breakfast was very good with a nice selection of various breakfast foods and fruit. The courtyard was beautiful and a nice option to sit and eat or just relax. Hotel staff was very helpful and polite. The location was perfect right in the French quarter with easy access to great restaurants and the famous Bourbon Street around the corner. Everything we wanted to do was within walking distance, which was good because we didn’t rent a car.

A gem of a hotel. Couldn't have been better.

Nothing not to like.

Good sized, well appointed room. Bed was very comfortable. Great breakfast with a nice variety of choices. Fabulous central location. Genuinely friendly and accommodating staff.

Wonderful location, setting, room comfort, wifi, staff and breakfast.

Two mornings there was construction hammering starting at 6:30am in the next building over, but the noise did not last long.

The location is perfect and the amenities wonderful but mostly what made a huge impact on my stay is the attention of the staff, their professionalism and niceness.

Staff and breakfast very good.
    • Superior King Room

Not having a window to look outside. There was a small window looking onto courtyard but if you opened slats you had no privacy because of people walking by. The room was dark unless you had lamps on. Also no kettle to make tea.

The size of bedroom and bathroom. Daily change of towels.

Staff was excellent, comfy beds, good showers, excellent...

Buffet breakfast was available at great times but the quality was not there for us.

Staff was excellent, comfy beds, good showers, excellent selection of tv. Channels. Staff paid attention to day before of my concerns n put me in room accordingly - like that a lot. Very good business center. Like the boutique hotel size n feel.

A little noisy into the night (not the hotel's fault) but otherwise simply amazing.
    • Petit King Room

The noise, but what do you expect staying directly in the French quarter on a Friday night? Also, not a fan of paying for valet parking. I was tempted to park a couple blocks away and just walk a few minutes but I ended up succumbing to convenience and paying. C'est la vie.

The room was big, the bed was super comfy, everything was clean and felt fancy. The breakfast was very good quality and filling....and who can complain about complimentary mimosas? The interior courtyard has a great vibe to it. I felt like I was in another country in a another time. I probably could have spent the entire morning just hanging out in the courtyard. Later that day someone had a wedding ceremony in the courtyard because, yes, it was that pretty.

Went for a long weekend to visit this city.
    • Petit King Room

Need more shelves in the bathroom

Chef knew how to cook eggs and grits! They were excellent every morning. The breakfast each morning were the best meal we had each day (and we ate at nice restaurants)

Overall it was very good.

the room was in a funny little corner...had a view of a roof. Bathroom was small. We will stay there again but we will make sure we don't get that room.

Great value for the price...hotel staff way exceeded my expectations!

I am big on cleanliness and very picky. I thought the room was in good shape...clean sheets, clean towels, bathroom seemed very clean. I only have one negative that I noticed....all the doors seemed a bit grimy and needed to be wiped down. But it wasn't something that would keep me from staying there again.

The hotel staff...ALL of them....were friendly, helpful, and ever so willing to please! The reservationists, the dining staff, doorman, custodial were so pleasant and went out of their way to make our time at the Mazarin enjoyable! Also, the breakfast was very good with a large selection. AND the coffee was wonderful!

large size of bath & room, comfortable bed, marble...
    • Superior King Room

Coffee maker & coffee could use an upgrade. Throw rugs effective but not elegant. Glasses & mugs instead of plastic & paper cups would be nice. In our top floor room, only one small window which doesn’t open.

large size of bath & room, comfortable bed, marble floors, excellent quality of breakfast—great cooks!—great location, friendly staff, icy fruit water in courtyard, complimentary cocktail at 21st Ammendment Bar, sunny courtyard with fountain & trees and wrought iron tables & chairs, room quiet.

At 250 dollars a night, this hotel is overpriced. We had a terrific stay in New Orleans nonetheless.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No room service - must order takeout. No "view" rooms onto the street, unless you get a balcony room. Mattress and pillows are not comfortable. House cleaning is not trustworthy - make sure you lock your valuables in the hotel safe.

Front desk was very friendly and accommodating. The location is terrific; just a few steps from Bourbon street. They have a charming courtyard where you can eat breakfast.

OK but not greaat for $300/night!!!
    • Superior King Room

Breakfast was slow replenishing the eggs and bacon, was told there was only one cook and one stove. Hello, you are in the tourist business you should be monitoring these things so they do not run out and people have to wait. No Decaf pot had to ask for a cup. A noisy bar off the lobby noise kept us up - called the desk twice before it was quiet after midnight.

Location and lobby staff were helpful!!

Overall a lovely hotel. Great location.
    • Petit King Room

Our room was incredibly small. No place to put our luggage. Had to move it to open the door. The air conditioning worked almost too well. Very hard to control the temperature.

Lovely hotel, great breakfast and beautiful courtyard. Very friendly staff

Average hotel,staff approach disappointing
    • Superior King Room

Housekeeping (delays in cleaning the room ) noise from the yard - the hotel arrange birthdays and wedding parties at the yard which is very noisy and you can’t rest in the afternoon if you want to go out late in the evening , breakfast is not worth the cost if you are willing to spend 20 dollars better todo it outside , staff approach : when we asked to fix the room in the afternoon was disappointing and at the end they sent somone from housekeeping asking us to sign that we agree to skip room cleaning...

Location (but not better then most hotels in the French quarter...), room was nice

Really fine, but not as great as it could have been.

See above.

The bed, bathroom, and staff were all great, as was the wine bar next door. The events in the courtyard on two of the nights I was there limited my access to the courtyard, which (since the rooms are quite small) would otherwise have been a great place to sit and/or have a drink.

Beautiful boutique hotel one block off of bourbon street.
    • Superior King Room

Beautiful boutique hotel one block off of bourbon street. 4 star hotel, in my opinion. Elegant New Orleans style room appointments, very attentive staff, lovely daily breakfast. Would choose it again!

We had the best time!
    • Superior King Room

The only complaint I would have is that the room was a bit musty which we chalked up to the general age of the building and the climate.

The hotel is beautiful, the complimentary breakfast was excellent and the location perfect.

The best place to stay in the French Quarter!!

Everything was great! It would have been nice to have a more comfortable chair in the petit king room, but overall things were great!!

We love this place!! It is so nice to have breakfast included and it is wonderful!! I love having the convenience of 21st Amendment bar being attached to the hotel- the live music there is great and the cocktails are tasty! Our bed slept great and there was no noise or disturbance at night.

The hotel location is amazing, the staff is helpful and...
    • Petit King Room

The closet in our room was ridiculously small. There were some issues with noise that could be easily remedied by not allowing hotel staff to start wheeling carts around courtyard areas before 8AM.

The hotel location is amazing, the staff is helpful and accomodating and the room and property were very well kept.

We had fun in New Orleans with our adult children.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

1. Pillows. But I have yet to find pillows at a hotel that I like. Unfortunately, they are to bulky for me to pack and take with me. 2. Too many things to do. We will have to go back.

The included breakfast was excellent and the staff in the dining room was efficient and nice. The location of the hotel is convenient to most anything you could want to do in NOLA. The hotel is on a street that is quiet enough to get a good night sleep.

Adequate and way overpriced.
    • Superior King Room

They freeze your bank account and tell you at checkout that it will take 5 to 10 days to release your money even though you pay cash at checkout! This policy is not told to you until you check out!

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

At first we were taken to a junior suite far from the main building and without elevator access, right next to a construction site. We immediately rejected that room and were then given our choice of three rooms in the main building. Why weren’t they offered in the first place? The toiletries in the bathroom are cheap, and we don’t like plastic glasses, the only ones in the room. Housekeeping did not replenish the toilet paper.

great staff, comfortable room, great location, good breakfasts.

We liked the design of the hotel and how it fit into the French Quarter look and history.
    • Petit King Room

The room was bit cramped and we could have used a second chair.

The breakfast was very nice The location was adequate for our visit to the French Quarter.

Enjoyable stay
    • Superior King Room

Bathroom fan was on a Motion timer and kept kicking off after one minute.

Very clean and accommodations were great. Shower had a lot of pressure and hot water. Breakfast was outstanding. Served hot food.

We’ll be back Hotel Mazarin!
    • Superior King Room

This should be a MUST STAY location for anyone visiting for the first time, or anyone returning. Stones through from Bourbon Street, and walking distance to EVERYTHNG at Jackson Sqaure, the French Market, and the French Quarter. Breakfast was delicious, and “Bar Vin” in the hotel was a great place hang.

New Orleans fulfilled our dream to see such a happy place w/good food, much to do & loving people.
    • Petit King Room

Noise above our bedroom Rm 231, service elevator sound(?). We complained after 2 nights & the other 2 nights of our stay were in upgraded room.

Free breakfast was good. Cold drinking water sitting in courtyard flavored with strawberries, mint, oranges was a delight!

I would stay here again. Location and room size were excellent.
    • Superior King Room

The free breakfast was good but not great. It was "free" however. the central open air atrium was covered bay a tarp due to weather which made it somewhat unattractive. Probably should be expected for January.

The location was perfect and the bar was wonderful.

Lovely hotel close to everything
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A bit noisy at times due to proximity to Bourbon street and open courtyard to wine bar, but that wasn’t a big surprise. A bit on the expensive side too.

Great location, nice rooms, pretty courtyard. We had a couple of minor issues during six night stay but staff was super responsive.

Excellent staff, good location, good value.
    • Superior King Room

The only thing that I feel could use some improvement would be to switch up the breakfast menu every other day.

The staff were excellent to deal with. JANET , the concierge was extremely helpful and helped us with booking all our tours which really helped a lot. Thanks to all at the hotel

We enjoyed our stay but it could have been better.

The room was cramped. There was a chair with an ottoman that took too much space, making it difficult to pass to get to the bathroom. Also the closet is in the bathroom so access is limited by lack of space and if the bathroom is occupied.

The hotel is located a half-block off Bourbon Street. It close to everything in the French Quarter. The room is well-decorated. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was very good.

Good location and breakfast!

The only downpoint was that they fitted an awning over the courtyard which took them a couple of days and they made quite a bit of noise. It couldn't be helped, and was the only downpoint.

The hotel is just off Bourbon Street, but quiet, so ideal location really. The Buffett breakfast was good and on from 7 till 11. Staff were really helpful as well, and the rooms were of a good standard and well equipped.

Close to everything!
    • Superior King Room

We had a room that faced the courtyard during Mardi Gras week and had no problem sleeping - and sleeping late. The only thing I didn't care for was the housekeeping cart that rolled up and down the walkway multiple times in the mornings...

Breakfast was stellar - (good) scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, selection of breads, fresh fruit compote, yogurt, cold cereal, juices, milk, coffee. And mimosas and bloody mary's. All served with a smile!

Staff was very friendly and helpful
    • Petit King Room

Window kept popping up on TV asking to upgrade to surround sound settings

Friendly, helpful staff and standard breakfast fare if you don't want to head out to the food options New Orleans provides.

This place exceeded everyting I thought it should be we...

N/a

This place exceeded everyting I thought it should be we will never stay at any other place than this in the future when we visit the area come and enjoy it you will have a great time

Came for Mardi Gras.

room needed new pillows. Housekeeping brought a new one but the rest need to be replaced.

Came for Mardi Gras. Perfect location-walked everywhere. Friendly helpful staff. Breakfast buffet. Nice clean rooms. Beautiful facility.

Hotel was beautiful. Breakfast was terrible. Never hot, NEVER. But would stay again!

One word-Greg. Wasn’t personable, wasn’t pleasant, wasn’t hospitable, a bit pompous, didn’t make us feel wanted or valued as customers. Actually considered if he had a personal issue with us. Would stay again...if he isn’t working those days. He was very short and ridiculous, actually. He was the downfall of our trip a bit.

Loved the room. Clean, quiet, tv had plenty of cable channels, very spacious, ambience was BEAUTIFUL in hotel. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!! Close to everything we toured while there. Ms. Colleen (sp), absolutely beautiful and amazing soul. She made our stay and our New Orleans experience feel worthy. She deserves great recognition for her dedication and kindness to hotel patrons.

The staff was great!

We had booked two rooms but they were too far apart

The staff was great! We arrived early and our room wasn't ready but at the reception desk we were invited to join breakfast! The hotel's ambiance and location in the French Quarter are big pluses to look forward to. Breakfast was wondeful!

Wonderful rooms.

Wonderful rooms. Normally quite pricey but we got a very decent rate. Exceptional service. We could already go to the room when we checked in at 9 AM. But the friendly staff even suggested we could use the breakfast buffet, since we already had our key.

• Petit King Room

Our room #230 was noisy in the morning with the cleaning staff getting ready for the day. Woke us every day.

Great location. Loved the courtyard. Nice staff.

The room was very large.

Not a thing

The room was very large. The staff was awesome . Took care of any of your needs. The bed was comfortable with tons of pillows to pick from.

A cozy and elegant night away in the city
    • Petit King Room

The pillows were not comfy. It was either too flat or so fluffy my neck would be crooked. The hallways were pretty noisy but that wasn’t a deal breaker, as the room was quiet and cozy.

I like the location and the music at the 21st Amendment bar. We hardly left the block and got a bunch of entertainment. We are local so it was a nice change of pace :)

Great. Nice atmosphere. Great room. Lovely breakfast room and breakfast
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

You need a bath mat in the shower. The floor is the same slippery tile as the walls. It’s dangerous. When you give vouchers for a free drink at the 21st Amendment perhaps you should tell guests not to reveal that you have this benefit until after you have been served. We NEVER received service there. Girl bar tender was supposedly too busy to tend to us after seeing free drink card.

Clean and up to date.

The perfect French Quarter experience!
    • Superior King Room

Staff and room were excellent, hotel is beautiful and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious! You can’t beat the location in the FQ and the 21st Amendment Bar (attached to the hotel) is very cool.

Accept for the ICY weather, the trip was very nice. So much to see and enjoy.
    • Superior King Room

Room could have had another chair or table. I had the Premium King room and it would have been nice to have two chairs, plenty of room.

Staff were very friendly, obliging and courteous. Breakfast was plentiful and had a good variety. Very good. Room was quiet, clean and roomy. Location cannot be beat, off of Bourbon St, and within walking distance to many attractions.