Reviews of Stardust Hotel 2 stars

910 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

#63 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

Perfect location, reasonably priced

Perfect location close to Ocean Drive and five minutes from the beach. Our rooms were huge and had a fridge, a kitchenette complete with plates and silverware, a toaster and a microwave. The air con was excellent (and that is essential if you are staying in Miami in August). The rooms were immaculately clean, the beds comfortable. Breakfast is served in a coffeeshop across the street and includes a bagel, a croissant (both warm and fresh), coffee and orange juice. We prefer a buffet style breakfast, but it was still ok.

All ok .
    • King Studio

All ok . But the breakfast was not good . They just across the street give a bagel and sone buter woth coffee . Thats not even contenintal preakfast lol

best location best price

NOTHING

BEST location breakfast is fine staff is SUPPER nice and helpful room is big and clean parking is available 2 min walk - 20$ for 24 hours beach is 2 min walk they give you beach towels, umbrella and beach chair for free

I fell in love with stardust 3 years ago.
    • King Studio

What I didn’t like I told the staff. They were nice people so I won’t put it on my review only that room service should be optional. Beside that I love my stay.

I fell in love with stardust 3 years ago. My friend was staying in a room And I seen the room. It’s a simple room at a reasonable rate in a great area. The hotel is located in the middle of everything in south beach. The room was so clean and it had utilities like a refrigerator, kitchen sink. It was like a mini studio. The staff was amazing. Since the first day, the gentleman in the front office made me and my wife feel comfortable. I highly recommend this place.

Great time on this place
    • King Studio

Some of the rooms had older facilities than the other rooms.

The receptionist was great, she recommended us many places to visit. The breakfast was very good too and the location of the place was perfect - very close to the beach, bus station and main street with all bars. The rooms were very clean.

Great location and price/quality
    • King Studio

Nothing. The room was just how it was expected.

The location of the hotel is great. It's just one block from the beach. Miami is really expensive so the price of this hotel is reasonable. The room is big and it even has a kitchen. Moreover, the lady of the hotel is really friendly and warm. Although the weather was really bad, she tried to make us stay comfortable.

Perfect room on south beach
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

Perfect location right on Collins Street, near the beach and shops. The room was big, clean and well furnished. Perfect for friends holidays or couple

The staff was very welcoming and kind, I loved them!
    • King Studio

The breakfast was simple but good, sometimes they were late with the breakfast, that’s the only thing.. I loved everything else about it!

The staff was very welcoming and kind, I loved them!! Location is perfect, just around the corner of south beach/ ocean drive!!

The reception desk guy was great!
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

The "manager" for cleaning who become super rude because of slight late check out, which at that time was not problem! Just a princip!

The reception desk guy was great!

Great place, we would definitely stay again.
    • King Studio

Large rooms with small kitchenette, great location, friendly staff. The rooms aren’t brand new but it is clean and was exactly what we hoped for. The staff was very friendly and gave us great reccomendations to find dinner, alcohol, and snacks

Nice Stay
    • King Studio

The staff was excellent. They were very accommodating. They had lots of great recommendations for things to do and places to eat in the area that weren’t too pricey but still good quality. The hotel’s location was great. Very close to the beach and the nightlife, but still quiet enough to sleep.

The stuff members were great!
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

The stuff members were great! They always cared to check if everything is doing good or if I needed anything. The location was amazing, breakfast was better than i expected, room was big and clean...

A safe haven in the madness that is Miami Beach

Nothing to improve.

The beds were very comfortable. Large size beds with firm mattresses. A clever layout makes it easy to store all your things and keep things tidy. But we will mostly remember this hotel for its excellent staff. We had a warm welcome and they really went out of their way to help us. Also, the hotel is located on one of the busiest streets of Miami South Beach but the building is well isolated and we had a quiet sleep.

Great Location, Spacious Room & Friendly Staff
    • King Studio

- Internet connection was very slow and unstable - The floor in the room was sticky

- Great location - Spacious & quite room - Very friendly and nice staff, always offering advice and help

Too expensive but very nice staff
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

it's too expensive for such a small, simple place. It's very noisy in that area. There are a lot of hidden costs when you book. I thought it would be $180 but it was actually $230 on my bill for ONE night. I think that's and outragous price and very sneeky. And NO refunds!

nice beds. very friendly staff. great breakfast

Not a good choice
    • King Studio

- Room is very hot. We wouldn't start the air condition because there was very dirty. The room is stinky because of the use of lot of disinfectant. The bed is very unconfortable, and the noisy.

Staff is nice, the location is good, appr. 3 min from the ocean. Lot of restaurant and shop about the hotel.

Great location, clean rooms, friendly staff
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

The Stardust Hotel has good prices, a great location and an wonderful staff. Ilana is warm and welcoming, and provided us with great recommendations of places to visit/things to do. If it weren't for her, we never would have visited the Wynwood Walls - which ended up being a highlight of our trip. The room was clean and the hotel is just a few minutes from the beach, and close to tons of bars, restaurants and stores.

5 stars can't wait to go back
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

The staff was very nice. Mike that works in the office know all the cheap places to eat and have a good time

It was clean, Quiet l, and they lock the gate as soon as all the crazy people from ocean drive, started to come over on Collins

Good location, Nice staffs. A bit noisy. Overall is ok!
    • King Studio

-The room is ok, very big. -The hair dyer is very weak...but thank you for the offering. -I understand the noisiness from the outside of the room, which is acceptable because the hotel is just located on the most popular street. However, please do not clean at 6:30 a.m. in the morning while everyone is still sleeping. The sound of the vacuum machine was way too loud...really. -I really like the breakfast that you prepared. However, the smell of cooking bacon was full of the room, which made me have to take the shower again...

I like the breakfast food over there. Good location! Welcoming, kind, nice staffs with smiles.

Never stay again
    • King Studio

I believe they over charged me and they were rude and said we couldn't have visitors for for more than 15 minutes it said free breakfast and there was none

Short-stay in South Beach
    • King Studio

It's a bit pricey but it's quite normal at South Beach area.

very close to South Beach & shops, really friendly owner, they offer beach chairs and beach towels which is really great service. Breakfast is also okay for the morning meal with baguel, continental breakfast, eggs & bacon. Recommended!

• Double Bed Queen Studio

The bed was hard. The clerk was nice but watched us like he didn’t trust us...definitely wasn’t treated like a customer paying over $600 bucks

• Double Bed Queen Studio

I didn’t like that we couldn’t have visitors for a couple of hours. Besides that, i recommend this hotel.

Really great location on Collins Ave near all the hotspots. I enjoyed my stay. The staff was awesome.

Quite pricey, otherwise nice, short stay
    • King Studio

The hotel is located in narrow alley and the gate is not locked on both sides. The property does not show up properly to the street. The price was very high (>170), when we stayed = the most expensive hotel, where we stayed in Miami Beach in February. I did not felt, that I got value for my money. I know Miami Beach is expensive.

The location is great: near the beach and nice walking distance to other places. The room is spacious and bed was clean. We liked the breakfast, because of the boiled eggs (protein) and strawberries and bananas. The owner is very kind and helpful.

Ideal base from which to explore Miami SouthBeach.
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

Nothing to dislike really but the apartments are a comfy sleeping base rather than a large hotel with any relaxation space... In fact, the apartments could easily be reconfigured to better utilise the two very large storage areas; we found the kitchenette area could have had the dining area in the unused storage space outside the bathroom - it would even have held one of the double beds thus enabling the queen suite to also have comfy armchairs to watch TV or eat breakfast as there are no comfy communal areas. Also, some reflective one-way glass or netting would have been a useful solution to allow us to relax without having to shut the heavy curtains.

I really liked the location overlooking the main shopping district on Collins Avenue and 9th Street... We moved from our initial base further up on Washington and 16th Street which, whilst good for the wonderful Lincoln Rd Mall, it didn't have the dynamic atmosphere of the location that the Stardust Hotel sits in. The rooms were spacious with our Queen studio having two double beds, dining area, kitchenette, great shower room and lots of storage areas. The King Studio has just one larger bed and a couple of comfy chairs; which one you choose is personal taste I guess. The dining table was useful for eating breakfast as, though a nice selection of good quality food was provided on ground floor, there wasn't enough space to eat it so we used our apartment. We particularly liked the staff (and hotel cat) who were so caring and added a real personal touch to our stay at the Stardust Hotel. Aside from my suggestion of a room redesign (only because there was such a good amount of space), I want to add that the location was simply superb and we spent much of our time getting out and about to the local coffee shops, beaches, bars and generally exploring the central strip of Miami SoBe.

Great location, great staff, great stay.
    • King Studio

This is a great place for someone looking for value for money, friendliness and freedom. The rooms are large and very spacious, and very well equipped. Since there was a dining table in the room, a large fridge and microwave, you can decide to have a meal in your room. Great if you don't like greasy restaurant food every day. The staff was absolutely amazing, caring people that made our stay memorable. I think i have never met hotel staff as concerned about their guests comfort and well being as at Stardust. The large breakfast offered was a perfect way to start the day, pancakes and fresh fruit every day (aside everything else that makes a great breakfast, too) Upon departure, our hosts gave us helpful suggestions of where to go, and what to see next.

Amazing location!! Extremely clean room with great staff
    • King Studio

The refrigerator was a bit noicy

Extremely clean room, bed was very comfortable and staff was amazing! Breakfast was included with is not common and it was good. Pancakes were great!

I would consider staying here again. It was a pleasure doing business with people at Stardust.
    • King Studio

Only downside: WIFI for laptop was sluggish, unresponsive to the point of being unusable even though I had excellent signal strength on multiple networks available.

Office receptionist was exceptionally accommodating, friendly, helpful and professional. Room was clean and well maintained. Place was safe and secure. Good communication from hotel prior to stay.

The hoster Ylana and Michal are extremly professionals!
    • King Studio

There is no parking as the majority os hotels in South Beach. Choise a publick parking at 7th street Vs Collins Ave

The hoster Ylana and Michal are extremly professionals!

Amazing quite HOTEL

I liked everything

I absolutely loved this hotel. Quite and close to everything! Michael the manager was the BEST! We will be coming back and will be staying here again.

Overall our stay at the Stardust was excellent.
    • King Studio

Overall our stay at the Stardust was excellent. The location is excellent. The price point was excellent for this area. Michael and Ilana were wonderful host, very informative and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast that is included was a plus and was good. They offered boiled eggs, bacon, pancakes, fresh fruit, coffee, orange juice and a few other items. We would definitely stay here again. Please keep in mind that this is not a five star hotel but it was a nice, clean, reasonably priced hotel in a excellent location to everything.

Location and friendly staff
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

Dirty (hairs of the previous guests all over in the bathroom), room clearly missing maintenance (falling paint in the ceiling, falling paint in the doors), overdue certificate in the elevator....

Location and friendly staff

Good value for the money in excellent South Beach location.
    • King Studio

Terrible internet, more off than on. Michael said improved service is scheduled. Terrible television, mainly selling channels, not even History, CNBC or HGTV were available. Very old plumbing, we were told not to flush ANY paper down the toilet but when we complained to Michael he said just to be careful.

Great location in the heart of South Beach one block from the ocean. Spacious room with private windows so we could open the drapes. Kitchen and dining table. Good continental breakfast with lots of fresh , better quality pastries and fruit as well as boiled eggs etc. Friendly staff. Michael was great and Iliana was pleasant.

Perfect location
    • King Studio

Parking can be difficult and expensive, but with this central location, you do not need a car anyway!

Great location, only 5 minutes to the beach, there are a lot of good bars and restaurants around, its quiet even though it is so close to Ocean Drive, solid breakfast, spacious rooms, really nice and helpful staff

Good location, kitchen, good sized room.
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

Parking would be nice but you can use the public lots. You can't flush toilet paper down the toilet! Yep-you read that right--changed a diaper lately? Same kind of thing--enjoy!

The location is very good. The room is large and it's nice having a kitchen.

The bed it's really cozy and big!
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

The bed it's really cozy and big!! I think it's one of best location in South Beach. The employees there are wonderful, especially is Micheal!! Hope to see you guys there again!

Unfortunately I would not recommend it because we weren't able to get in one night and no one helped
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

There is no person at the reception during the nights. They close the door and provide a code to open it. The door code did not work and we could not get in the second night until 7:30a.m. when another guest was coming out. They need to put someone during the night shift.

The beds are comfortable and the staff were nice

Ilana and Michael.
    • Double Bed Queen Studio

The Room is a little bit old and need to be renewed. To people who rent a car: there is no Parking in hotel ( 1$ per hour in the Public Garage)

Ilana and Michael. They are very friendly and helpfull. Thank you guys. You have everything what you need in the room.

Spacious room with kitchen.
    • King Studio

Weird smell in the room, fridge is too loud so we had to turn it off during the night. WiFi is slow.

Spacious room with kitchen. Close to the beach. Sufficient breakfast with eggs, fruits and pancakes. Responsive staff.

We had a wonderful time.
    • King Studio

The staff provided a nice breakfast every day. This is a small, cozy property a block from the beach on Collins Avenue in the art deco area. The office staff are so hospitable and helpful. We had a good sized room with a kitchen in it...very quiet.

Wish to back there soon! Very nice!
    • King Studio

When you travel Miami you should understand that there value for money is another, please don't compare with Europe and other countries.

Very nice place to stay in South Beach. Location is perfect, you can get everywhere on foot, rather good brekfast. My room was like appartament, with small kitchen and there were all neccerary for feel comfortable. Staff is especcialy good, very friendly and kind. Next time visiting Miami beach I'll choose Stardust again. Tnanks!

If you want to pay for breakfast and not get any, this is the place !
    • King Studio

Well for starters, I paid extra to get "breakfast included" .... i never received any breakfast though. So there was a waste of money. I would be up from 6/7am and no food was ever delivered to me. At least we had a toaster in the room, so I went out that morning to the CVS down the road to buy some bread so I can make some toast..... well come to find out the toaster doesn't work, and by that I mean I doesn't pop up when done. So my toast was burnt. Little smoke came out of it, when down stairs to notify the guy at the office about the toaster and smoke, which his reply was "oh yeah, it's broken." ... well thanks for breakfast and thanks for bringing me a new toaster.. NOT. On top of that, the housekeepers wouldn't come clean the room until around 3:30pm-4pm which didn't work at all which our schedual since we would be back around this time for a nap since we would be up since 6am. So we would always have to wait for the housekeepers to finish cleaning.

The lady at the office let us check in early which was awesome of her! We checked in at about 12:30pm instead of the 3pm time.

Expensive, old facility, NO WIFI, and its not so clean as there should be
    • King Studio

WIFI terrible, not working breaking all the time, room are kind of old, need renovation, our door broke down, need strength to close and open them, under bad dead gecko, continental breakfast is basic. So u dont get anything what you paying for. Price for this facility is not adequate, you pay and you think you will get at least something, but there is better places to stay and cheaper. BTW they dont have card reader

Just kind of big room and really awsome staff

Amazing. I street away from Ocean Drive!!!
    • King Studio

we were placed in a wheelchair accesible room. The plumbing made this awful noise and they had to fix it numerous times. Luck for us we werent in the room very often.

The staff was a amazing!!! Especially loved the resident cat Chi chi

great staff and great location. :)
    • King Studio

the wifi was great except for the last 2 days.

The lady that ran it (Elana) couldn't do enough to help me!! she went above and beyond to make sure i had a good time. she recommended restaurants and places to visit, printed out schedules, even walked me to the bus stop to show me where to go. breakfast was ok (not full English). location is amazing. 2 min walk to beach. 2 min from main bus route. lots of shops close. housekeeping come round late, so you don't get woken up early.

At every step of the way staff went out of their way to help...
    • King Studio

Bigger cups for coffee at breakfast

At every step of the way staff went out of their way to help me have a good trip and a pleasant stay, from reinforcing the wifi (even after a hurricane!) to sorting me out with a taxi. The cat was a welcome bonus.

Quiet room in busy South Miami Beach
    • King Studio

Breakfast included was very basic. Room was dated but goes with the hotel vibe. Bathroom had been upgraded but didnt fit with the rest. Hotel is located down a small walkway, no frontage.

Ideal location to South Miami Beach and getting to the cruise terminal. Carnival was happening and our room was still quiet 😊.

This hotel was a disappointment.
    • King Studio

This hotel is small and old. There is no lobby. Employees have strong foreign accents and difficult to understand. They do not have a parking area. We had to park in a public garage 2 blocks away and pay $20 a day.

Bed was clean and comfortable.

Recommended for long and short stay. Recommended
    • King Studio

Very close to oceans drive. Close to public transportation. Staff very friendly and always available for suggestion and help. Stardust can provide you towels and umbrella for the beach for free. The room was very big and very clear. Very recommended

Perfect stay
    • King Studio

breakfast is good but could be more diverse and fresh

We had a perfect stay at Stardust. We were welcomed nicely, the staff is really helpful and friendly, we got recommendations of things to visit around the area and useful tips. The room and the bed are really big, the furniture is nice, and the kitchen is equipped with everything you will need except an oven. The bathroom is modern, it has both a bathtub and shower (together) and there are 2 big closets. We are very happy with everything and the value for money is really good! The location is perfect, just 5 minutes away from the beach, there are a lot of shops and restaurants around. We were also impressed by the quality of their cleaning service. They clean the room every day and do it really good.

The Star Dust is a WONDERFUL place to stay when in Old South...

n/a

The Star Dust is a WONDERFUL place to stay when in Old South Beach!! It is perfectly located in the heart of it, with everything around it in easy walking distance!! The beach itself is only one block away!!! There are many clubs and restaurants also to stop in for fun!!! The two beautiful ladies that manage the place are amazingly thoughtful and helpful to make sure your stay is great!!! I will definitely stay there again, and will always consider them friends to stop by and see if I happen to be in the area!!! :) Terry from Tampa

-The manager in charge was very friendly and always eager to...
    • King Studio

-The WIFI signal is quite weak. If you are to work, it is not very suitable because it is not stable. This is something we reported to the manager and she said that they were planning to change the routers to offer a better service. -The elevator is a little small and slow -Most of the TV channels were payable

-The manager in charge was very friendly and always eager to help us with the accommodation during our whole stay (6 nights). During the check-in, she gave us a map of the city and and let us an umbrella to go to the beach. The rest of the days she was always making sure that we were comfortable and OK in the hotel and in the city :) -The breakfast had a little bit of everything: juice, coffee, milk, waffles, cheese, eggs, bagels, cereal... -The location was quite good, you are in the heart of South Beach Highly recommended! :D

Good stay, just booking.com info was incorrect
    • King Studio

The booking.com website said breakfast was included with the price of the room which it wasn't- they do not offer breakfast First room had A/C issues but Ilana took care of it immediately.

Cute. Good location.

Very great stay at the stardust hotel
    • King Studio

Their was nothing about the place i didn't like

I liked everything about my stay at stardust hotel they were very people friendly and treated us very well and i would definitely stay their again if and when i return back to the beautiful city of Miami beach Florida

Awesome stay
    • King Studio

It wasn't a hot breakfast.The ladies that clean up your room didn't speak English.

Breakfast was just ok.The manager were very nice and helpful.

The hotel was very clean and reasonable. I will be back
    • King Studio

Tv service wasn't all that good to me. They had a lot of channels but limited movie n sports channels

Everything was within walking distance and I was able to get a good night sleep and they kept the room very clean

Amazing service, quality, and location at a great price!
    • King Studio

A lot of affordable locations offer the same, standard services, but the staff here (Ellena- the manager) made my and my boyfriend's stay a WONDERFUL experience! From providing beach towels and chairs, to making sure our breakfast was fantastic (and it's a lovely spread for your money), we were taken care of at all times! The room itself was HUGE- like a super sized studio apt, with a king sized bed that was more than enough room for me + my 6'5" bf. And of course, the hotel is truly minutes (less than 5) from the beach. I'm so glad we chose Stardust, and look forward to visiting again on my next trip to South Beach :)

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Great location, Bed Bugs, and more
    • King Studio

Outdated. When I arrived home, I began itching and had small bumps on my leg and arms. It was definitely bed bugs. They also had a security gate hat locked at some point at night but they don't have away to get back in (no staff either after 12am). Guest couldn't get in to get to their rooms until I decide to climb over the side wall.

Very large room with small kitchen area. Hotel located right near the action.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Great :)
    • King Studio

Breakfast could be better; please work on it:)

The staff was great. Location was great-2 min to the beac; 5 min to Ocean Drive. Close to the restaurants. It was very clean. Room was big. Everything was great. I changed 3 hotels to be close to different places but Stardust was my favorite.

DON'T book here.!!!
    • King Studio

The staff was really rude. We were a day late due to bad weather. You would think after paying over 200 a night (last minute) for this raggedy place we would be accommodated for another night or some money returned. NOPE!!! The staff is gone by 11 PM, so after coming back to the room from a long night of partying we could not even get in the gate. We and another guest had keys that would NOT open the gate. So one of us had to hop over a wall to open gate from the other side. 😡 I was told next day that they KNOW the gate doesn't open sometimes but it hasn't been fixed. So what would have happened if we couldn't get over the wall? NEVER AGAIN!!! Oh, and nobody has contact info for a manager. Cleaning staff walks in room without knocking. Guy at front desk was too worried about getting home to smoke weed to assist us with our issues.

Location is the ONLY good thing about this place.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Location, warm & friendly staff and hotel
    • King Studio

The Stardust is a work in progress. With all the new plans I believe the hotel will become the best place to stay in Miami Beach. Having said that, the elevator is creepy. (But there is an elevator guys! No dragging luggage up 3 stairs) The over all look of the hotel's decorations needs a bit of TLC. My room had a brand new bathroom, but the hot/cold switched opposite then the tab showed, so you might get angry coz there's no hot water, but there is! It's just some minor flaws. Booking: get your price right please. I had to pay $110,- more than shown on the website.

Great area, big size spacious rooms with 2 closets and kitchen area. Also authentic atmosphere both area as hotel. Amazing staff, Ilana and Michael will go the extra mile to make you feel at home and comfortable. Price/location wise the best option, the beach is 1 block away. You are staying right in the middle of all the action, but without the noise like when sleeping above a bar (loud music is on almost 24/7) I had a fab stay and would love to go back!

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Great!!!!!!
    • King Studio

Can't think of any. Maybe lower price.

The staff was wonderful. So friendly and helpful. Our room was so nice, better than I expected. I would definitely go back to the stardust hotel. The location was perfect. Glad I made the right choice.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

BEAUTIFUL CLEAN PLACE!!
    • King Studio

We booked on spring break so it was crowded at night but that's on me for not looking into the dates

The lady at check out was sooooo helpful and nice . she even helped us with our luggage since we were with baby. Sweet lady. The guy at check out was pretty cool. They don't rush u out the door either. Beautiful place to stay and convenient to everything!!

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Pretty cool spot, Cost should be cheaper
    • King Studio

I didn't like that we couldn't invite guest up to our rooms. The hardwood floors in the rooms were very cheap and was lifting. Our AC also went out for a day, The ceiling and paint job in room looks old. Hotel staff was very nice and helpful.

The rooms were clean, bed comfortable, nice bathroom and shower.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Great location, awesome staff
    • King Studio

WiFi isn't very powerful but good enough for simple web searches.

Great accommodation to spend a few days in South Beach. The staff is extremely helpful and kind, they gave us awesome tips about restaurants and places to visit. The room was clean and equipped with all we needed. The location is just perfect! I would definitely go back again

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Wouldn't go back.
    • King Studio

They couldn't tell me until the last second before check out whether they have a room available, even though requested from the beginning of my stay. Then they came with an astronomic price of 300$ exclusive tax. The front door wouldn't work so we had to wait for the owner to open up while it was pouring outside. Even then she claimed the key she gave me (and particularly asked to thoroughly look after) would work perfectly fine. After check out I had left my bag with them and when I went back to pick it up I asked for a bathroom - she told me all bathrooms were cleaned so I couldn't use any- even though there was one in the breakfast room. Don't expect too much from breakfast as it's pretty poor. In addition, they only offer plastic cutlery and plates.

The location was very good.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Great location in a decent room.
    • King Studio

Luckily as a traveler I always take my own towels and wash cloths. The ones in room were dingy. Faucet in kitchen was half operational. Should change sheets daily. Needs full body mirror.

The space in the room was good. It was near the night life. Hotel was quiet and flow of traffic in and out was minimum. Cable tv was a plus for the small amount of time in room. Furniture in room was classy such as couch and outer men.

The should refund our money !
    • King Studio

They were preparing and storing food inside a toilet which was inside the kitchen area , I was shocked and not even sure how was that even legal .shocking ,paid 250 dollars for one night and the I could not even have the pleasure of a decent breakfast. Staff at reception ,Mike was really nice and helpful ,the best thing about the place was Mikes service

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

It has a very good location in Collins.
    • King Studio

Wifi is ok, sometimes works and sometimes don't.

It has a very good location in Collins. People are very kind and helpful. Rooms are clean. Breakfast is healthier and has variety more than others in FL.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Hidden treasure.
    • King Studio

Elevators could be faster. Lol but is not that bad can use stairs..

The staff was incredible. I called them because was afraid i would make it later then checking in time 10pm she stood to wait for me. Explained everything near to buy, to eat and have some entertainments. Room was amazing has everything you need for a great stay. Was super clean. Everything is walking distance. Parking is just 2 blocks away. $20 a night so be ready to pay that which is normal for that area. When I stood was spring break so night gets noisy but not to bad to have a great sleep It is in South Miami beach So no complain. I would recommend to stay here and will stay again. They also provide complimentary breakfast. If you want a hot breakfast dont have to go far get.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Great staff, location perfect for economy stay
    • King Studio

We stayed at 3D floor , our room was cleaned after lunch(( late check in not possible but langage can be safety kept by staff)

The staff is really amazing !! Always ready to help , very friendly !!! 2 mins from Ocean Drive and beach! Always can have small breakfast with coffee and bakery . 15-20 mins from Lincoln road.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Icing to our Miami vacation cake!
    • King Studio

At check-in, Mike was incredibly helpful in making recommendations on things to do and see and which nearby restaurants to check out. The room was spacious and clean. Our flight home was late in the evening. So, at our 11am check out, Ilana was super generous in securing our luggages while in their storage area while we do our last minute exploration of South Beach. Everyone here are friendly and very helpful. What a pleasant stay overall.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Toilet didn't work =(
    • King Studio

We were told we weren't allowed to flush ANY tissue down the toilet and were told to put it in a garbage can next to the toilet, yea, no. Needless to say in the middle of the night I had to go to the bathroom at a nearby hotel to poop because I didn't want to risk over flooding the toilet. Besides that I enjoyed my stay there

It was a decent spot and close to the beach which was great! The staff was pleasant as well!

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Hotel location is really great in the center of Collins Ave...
    • King Studio

Hotel location is really great in the center of Collins Ave Shopping District. The ocean is one block away. There are many restaurants to choose from on Collins Ave, Ocean Drive and Washington in which all are just walking in distance. Housekeeping does an excellent job. Very friendly and informative staff. Yes we would stay at the Stardust again

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

comfy, inexspensive, quiet,
    • King Studio

toiletries could have been provided. Needs a lil more professional check in space. Ugly scenery, outside the windows. If you are looking for amenities and anything extra fancy, this is not the place for you.

I loved the location. It is in the center of everything. I thought I came in town to TURN UP, but the comfortable bed had me turned all the way down and sleep. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was awesome. The location is quiet. If you are looking for convenience and comfort this is a spot for you.

Browse Stardust Hotel traveller photo gallery