Reviews of Baymont by Wyndham Downtown Detroit 2 stars

6.1

5.1

5.5

UNCOMFORTABLE

EVERYTHING ABOUT THE HOTEL! Check in was horrible, I had to walk back and forth upstairs because my room key wasn’t working. Remind you it was hot as ever in the hallways. Once I got into the room noticed stains on cover, tub had dirt stains as if it sat without being clean for a while. We were very uncomfortable!!!

That it was near Chene Park.

The location is close enough to the Downtown area and the...

The heat and air conditioning units for each room vent into the common hallway making it unbearably uncomfortable. That might be OK in the winter but when it is 90 degrees plus outside it must be 100 plus in the hallway. Very strange!

The location is close enough to the Downtown area and the convention center where we were going. The shuttle service is very handy if you can catch it. It serves three properties so a peak times the wait can be considerable. The driver, Andre, was excellent. He assisted my wife and myself with our travels there. The breakfast is very good. The waffles are as good as I have had at a motel breakfast. The room was clean and comfortable.

4 people one night for $120 close to event...it checked the basic boxes and staff was helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Needed to be updated...shower dripped, outlets didnt work, odor of uncleanliness or old building/carpet.

Location was within a ten minute drive to Little Ceasers Arena. Easy to get an uber, shuttle service provided. Next to cvs and Pizza place. Staff was friendly, check in and out was super quick and easy. The price was exactly what they said it would be. Easy and free parking close to room and front desk.

Obviously, one cannot expect luxury amenities from a 125...

Obviously, one cannot expect luxury amenities from a 125 USD/night hotel. Yet, super noisy AC from 20 yrs ago and worn out carpets full of stains is not acceptable for any hotel.

Upon my arrival.

Upon my arrival. Smells bad in lobby. Got room keycard to room #325. To my shocking- that room has never been cleaned from previous guest. So filthy. Beside it was so hot indoor. No opened windows. Smells bas. Housekeepers need be fired. I demanded refund and I am still waiting for my refund to return back on my debit. It has been 24 hours - I called and no answer. Do not book room there!!!!!! Rate 1-10 for that hotel is 1!!!!!!!

Not a happy camper
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms are always nasty inside the bathrooms. We always have a problem when we go there. TV wasn't working, had to be put in another room. The water was cold couldn't take a shower. The rooms smell like mildew and smoke and so does the hallways. Even the carpet going to your rooms in the hallway stinks. That place has become a real dump. We won't be staying there anymore. The toilets are very nasty and the tubs. Every time we stay at this Baymont Inn. I have to always take bleach and cleaning products just to clean my room.

Location that's all

It was a motel that was turned into a hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was a motel that was turned into a hotel. A brick wall was put up to enclose what would’ve been you walking outside. Your one and only window opens up to a hallway. No elevators, industrial toilet, no refrigerators or microwaves. Priced way too high for what it is !

Shall never return.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything, the smell, the old carpets in the corridors, the rooms with no windows, the guests loitering in the parking lot, down the corridors, the TV. Appalling.

The proximity to where I was going to go.

Terrible stay ever

The receptionist was absulutely rude. There was no lifts to the guest rooms. I had to carry my luggages to the level 2 on my own. Then my shower wasn't working in the room. I called the receptionist then she advised me to bring everything down so she can give me another room in level 3. Again I had to carry my 40Kg luggage to level 3. Not a pleasant experience at all.There was no apology or anything from Baymont for the inconvenience caused.

A total disappointment for the money.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The room carpet was dirty and worn. There was no mirror in the bathroom. The drains were very slow to drain. The room was never serviced. The attendant at the front desk was behind a bulletproof glass wall. I’ve been in downtowns Chicago, Miami, Cleveland and Buffalo and have never seen this.

The WiFi was very fast.

It was economical while not being too far away from downtown, which is was the main thing.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Little stuffy, smoky in the hallways. TV reception was not great at all. Iron barely worked. Room never cleaned or towels changed while I was there (but maybe that's standard here?).

I liked the proximity to downtown as well as bus routes and Uber. It was also walking distance from a very nice riverfront.

It was very dirty.

It was very dirty. I paid way too much for it to be that dirty. The floors of not only my room but also the hallways needed a lot of attention, and the bedding was stained orange when it was supposed to be white.

I'm Good On Here
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I've been here going on 3 weeks and the front desk tells us that we have to come down and resign to stay again. But they charge our card last week and didn't ask us to do anything. Just being difficult for no reason. If those are the rules, then they should have done that when we decided to stay for the 2nd week. There are no phones in the rooms, our air didn't work and our toilet leaked. We won't be back. Screw here.

The pool and refrigerator and microwave in the room.

Motel quality with Inn pricing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms were dirty and dingy. Changed rooms twice the first room the toilet didn't work, second room the coffee maker was very dirty, TV nor the phone worked. All within 30 minutes of checking in and I no longer wanted to stay there. The lady at the front desk was very pleasant and tried to accommodate us so they offered an upgrade to a suite. We took the suite for one night which was just as bad as the other rooms, shower was even dirty and the beds were hard. Couldn't take a shower so I checked out the next morning.

I would not stay here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location wasn’t good, this hotel is way over priced! The hallway carpet near the lobby was soaking wet. Vending was super outdated, ice machine was in a very inconvenient spot. Shower was broke and took forever to get hot water.

Room was clean

I've been coming here for years on memorial weekend for...

I've been coming here for years on memorial weekend for movement music festival and I absolutely love this place I tell everyone to come here if they are traveling to detroit

Reception staff nice.

Satellite reception constantly failed on HBO. Bad reception on other channels. Only a few channels available. Very noisy air conditioner. Ugly carpeting. Very disappointing experience. Would not recommend to anyone.

Reception staff nice.

Less than expected qualify for Baymont brand.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Carpets we're filthy. Workout area smelled awful. We smelled pot strongly the entire time we were in the room. The hot water was so slow to get hot we actually called the office because we thought it did not work at all. We registered at a different,nicer, Baymont but apparently got switched to this one. And, we wanted a pool but the one at this hotel was out of service.

It was close to the event we were attending.

We had a great time and the hotel helped make it so.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We didn't have any negative comments

The room was very clean the lobby was also very clean The clerk at the desk was very nice and very helpful with our needs He made calls for our transportation and explained how to utilize it to return back to the hotel.

Uncomfortable.

The room smelled. The TV did not work. The bed sheets had stains on them. The bathtub did not drain well. The toilet seat looked like it had cigarette stains on it.

if there was somewhere else I could be stayed I wouldve
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I've stayed at Baymont Inn on a couple of occasions and it's always has been clean looking not motel looking beat down. I paid more to get the hot tub and it was so dirty I had to request it to be cleaned and my wife wouldnt get in it the Tv was blurry as if it needed an antenna only 2 channels show clear

it was downtown so where we were going was very accessible

Mediocre
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No pool, ran down building. Wrinkled linens. No microwave and fridge in room. Cable was scratchy with not a clear picture! Hallways are extremely cold and not ample parking.

Comfortable beds, nice headboard and decor.

I was able to watch girls trip on HBO

There was several things just to name a few No elevator????had to carry bags up stairs...dirty parking lot the room had several broken holder in bathroom,chair lamp on table. My experience wasn't the best

I was able to watch girls trip on HBO

Could not sleep

There where two beds.

The bathroom door was broke so you couldn't lock it, the resepsonchonist didn't know much on for her job description, no help when needed. Area was pretty dangerous.

I wasn’t pleased with my stay.

I didn’t like the room. I didn’t like the size of the room. I especially didn’t like the beds. They were hard and looked like roll away beds. The toilet cover was broke and the toilet made noise all night long. The covers on the sockets were broken.

I liked that having two beds was the same price as one so we got the 2

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we called the desk no one would answer, this happened twice. No elevator. The first day we went out and came back our keys wouldn't work and it took us 10 minutes to get someone to come to the desk to help. TV reception was horrible. No parking room. When they cleaned our room on the second day, they didn't leave us clean wash cloths or new soaps and shampoos. Someone was sleeping in the lobby the day I arrived. Towel bar in shower was broken and parts were still there hanging on the wall. Soap dish was broken. Paint peeling off tub.

The room was clean. Parking lot immediate to hotel was well lighted.

Unsatisfactory hotel
    • Suite

Vending machines broke, not enough remodeling, patches in my room not fiinished AND the showerhead broke. Breakfast times WAS NOT ACCOMMODATING AT ALL. 930 ON A SUNDAY IS TOO EARLY TO END BREAKFAST. I have never stayed at a Baymont and the windows were all dirty. The worst Baymont ever.

The room was overall decorated nice.

Over priced motel

The sheets and pillow cases were dirty , I normally go to different hotels to capture the differences and get different feels but I wasn’t feeling this stay.

Room was very cozy and up to date.

No view. Room had one window viewing the hallway.

Room was very cozy and up to date. Shower was nothing short of amazing. Staff was friendly. I enjoyed my stay.

The housekeeping staff was very nice
    • Deluxe Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I was charged twice on my credit card, there was no elevator, it was trash throughout the hallways, there was a hole in my wall and the parking lot was very small

The housekeeping staff was very nice

Never again!!!!!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My smoke detector covered with a plastic bag, the paint peeling off the bathtub and the mold in the bathrooms.

This motel was nothing but a party hotel. Every hallway smelled of marijuana.

never again

As soon as I walked into the room I had to call the front desk about dirty pillow cases. There was no hot water and my curtains fell down from the window. I won't be back.

Overall was a decent value for the money.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

While the room was remodeled, the bathroom door didn’t actually latch and the bathroom in general was rather filthy. And only about half of the tv channels came in.

The bed was very comfortable, and the room itself was nicely remodeled.

they didnt have my booking even though I had confirmation.

they didnt have my booking even though I had confirmation. IT took us almost an hour to checkin with two groups in front of us. not ok! my car was broken in and my window smashed. They didnt even say sorry. must mean that this happens often. they do not have any hospitality

I like the staff and breakfast corner.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that the old fashion ness of the hotel but the whole city is old fashion so it made sense. The rooms were decent though for the price in the city. The cable/tv kind of sucked but again it was old fashion. But it was a good deal compared to a lot of other hotels.

I like the staff and breakfast corner. I like that the hotel was close to everything and they had a free shuttle

it is $40 - $80 cheaper on average and if you dont mind an older hotel this will work.

There is only a shuttle friday and saturday nights. When i called previously they told me differently. The tv worked only sometimes. the bathtub was cracked. the heater in the room was so loud the second night i could not sleep. thankfully it wasnt the first night and i was rested for my interview. also at least a $10-15 uber ride into the city so if you plan on going out a bit, maybe stay closer to make up that difference.

i asked for an upgraded room and they gave me a jacuzzi room

I was very disappointed.

The hall way smell like Marihuana. Faucet in bath tub dripped alright long. Could not sleep cause of that. Sink leaks water and takes over 5 minutes to get hot water to take a shower. I told the person in front about all this in the morning and said they always get complaints about the Marihana. It made me so mad about it but I didn't say anything after that. I would like to speak to someone about this. I should get refunded or something.

Baymont inn -detroit

Free private parking meant like 15 spots. Had to park behind the donut shop beside it. The entrance to the lot was under a passage right next to the submarine shop out front. The lobby was a lot smaller than the pictures looked. And do not open the tour book in the room. When opened, the pages were folded and something chalky / dusty just flew everywhere. Dont want to know what it was. The bathrooms looked remodeled... But the toilet was Definetly not installed straight. The sheets and pillow cases were yellow. And the whole building looked like it used to be a motel that was remodeled into a hotel. You had your own window that looked into the hallway. It was weird.

Beds were nice. And looked remodeled.

Not bad for what you pay.

Had a musty, cig smell, no elevators.

Free shuttle (was “canceled/backed up from a car accident downtown so ended up getting an Uber anyways) Free breakfast, staff was really nice, parking was right on site but if you come later in the night the parking lot was full.

Stay if you must, but really you can do far better for $250

The parking lot was a free for all and was deep enough in snow I was shocked it wasn't shoveled out as you could fall and have a law suit. How do you roll luggage in that? in addition the late night crowd was loud outside the room door.

A mistaken reservation
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The television was a joke. First of all not many channels. Then you couldn't view half of them due to poor reception. Also, it was a very old television and small screen. I missed the bowl games.

Good location, lots of stores close by. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Pubes in the jacuzzi tub!!!!

Got a jacuzzi room, when tub was filled up we turned on the jets. A bunch of pubic hair came out. Had front desk switch us, it happened again. Switched us again, same thing happened. Spent three hours of our time dealing with this. Manager stated he would call us after checking out, never called. I ended up calling and he offered $30 back. Offered us another room at discount “$199” funny thing is the worker the day prior told us that was the original price for the rooms. I will never stay at the hotel again. Parking sucked as well, not enough parking for as many rooms as it has.

Distance and price for downtown area was good. I can handle it for a couple days.
    • Deluxe Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I had stained sheets and the bathroom is older.

Staff worked with me on pricing I arrived petty and gladly brought me another set of sheets as requested. The room had a fridge and microwave.

Friday night rate of $89 was ok for the room however $150 was far too much for Saturday night.

The toilet requires repairs. The shower head was horrible, needs to be replaced. Had to run the water in the sink for about 4 minutes before it got hot. Curtains too narrow to block the light from the hallway. No drinking glasses. Employee went up and down the hallway in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT trying to find the owner of a vehicle parked where it shouldn't have been. Woke us all up by hollering up and down the hallway. Hallways had a bad odor and although the rooms are supposed to be non smoking you could definitely tell people where smoking.

The bed and pillows were comfortable.

For a sleeping room for a night at the rate they supplied it for was satisfactory.

There was not enough parking. The room was modified with half steps that you will continuously trip over which was not appreciated at all

The hotel was clean. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable.

Hands down one of the worst places I’ve stayed at, felt more...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hands down one of the worst places I’ve stayed at, felt more like a motel. The entire place smells like smoke. I felt uncomfortable the entire time we were there. I do not recommend this place.

As a Travel Agent & Wyndham Rewards member I expected better & have no desire to stay again

Could've done without the ANTS !!!

Guest service was friendly it was change of shift & staff a bit confused. Cold weather so heat should've been on low NOT off. Heater very noisy/room had ANTS ! Not good impression for a Travel Agent

We were happy with the location and price for such a last minute trip!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a disturbance in the parking lot that was off-putting. There were some stains on our sheets.

The building is old but other than some cosmetic damage it was overall very clean. It was also a short drive to downtown and midtown- convenient location.

We had a very nice room. It was quiet.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Better vending machines. More room in breakfast area. Only one person should have called to confirm the booking. Second person was rude. Said if we didn't arrive before 6 p.m. he was giving away our room.

I like the waffles and coffee. The parking was not good. The beds were ok. Could have been a little softer.

Great place to stay!

Parking is definitely a challenge. Conversations by people walking by in the hallway could be heard easily, but it wasn’t an issue during the night.

The room was clean, the bed (and especially the pillows) were comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. The shuttle service saved us nearly $100 in parking and cab fare.

I would never stay here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The entire experience was lackluster.

There isn’t much about my stay that I liked. Uncomfortable, rewrapped beds, dirty pillowcases, old tv with limited reception, and an odd smell about the place. Also, they state to have a free shuttle. Well, it doesn’t run until 4 or 5 pm...not much help for a 1pm game. Breakfast was a joke. White bread for toast and a waffle maker is not breakfast. Plus, there is one table for the whole hotel.

It was the worst stay at a hotel that I’ve ever had.
    • Suite

I️ was not impressed by the look and feel of the property. It is very run down. As soon as we walked into the stairway you could smell weed all over the place. It seemed to be strongest on the second floor. The mattresses and pillows were awful. It was the worst nights sleep I️ have ever had. I️ will never stay at this location again. There were wires visible and all over the place in the room and behind the heater/ AC units you could see all the way to the outside through the wall behind them.

I️ likes that it was close to downtown.

I got what I paid for. The photo of the room was deceiving in the advertisement.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that the hotel was a renovated motel. Meaning that it once had open hallways but are now enclosed. Very old hotel dressed up to look better.

The bed was nice.

The shuttle left without checking the lobby and didn't...

The shuttle left without checking the lobby and didn't wait after dropping off passengers. We were left behind to wait. The deal clerk wouldn't call him back. Walls are VERY thin. We were woken yup several times. When I told them at checkout they said they weren't authorized to compensate us. I was told I could cal the manager later. Requested the manager call me. Still no call. UNACCEPTABLE!

It worked but not worth the money and I wouldn’t stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms were not very clean. Bathroom shower faucet was barely connected. Parking lot was not good at all. Hotel was dirty and set up very odd. Neighborhood was a little shady. I wouldn’t suggest it for families with children.

Not much wouldn’t stay there again

This is the worst money hungry place you could ever stay in.

Everything.

This is the worst money hungry place you could ever stay in. Check your bed for bedbugs and towels. I go a fungal infection from this. You're better off dining off premises. I had diarrhea from the breakfast. Worst nighmare

It was a very nice hotel and our stay was great but parking was an absolute nightmare.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking was horrible, especially at night all the spots were taken and you dont have anywhere to park due to guests having too many visitors!! So people park crazy anywhere and everywhere and you have to squeeze to park somewhere and if you're blocking someone in they WILL TOW YOU!!!!

The bathroom counter and mirrors were very pretty and the beds were very comfortable. Staff was very friendlyand I do believe the photos they have of these rooms and hotel does it no justice.

avoid it ...the only good thing is that staff was helpful
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

rooms have no windows !!! booked a suite i was given a double room. room was not clean. temperature in the room was cold , we started warm AC , but after a while i started sneezing with a terrible Allergy ...couldn't sleep all night long... AC filters were probably old.

difficult to say ...maybe just location and staff help .

Great location!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bath tub needs to be replaced or resurfaced.

The location is great close to the water and near downtown. The property is under renovation so improvements are being made. My room was spacious with huge windows and lots of light and a sitting area . The location is easy to get to and shopping was easy Trader Joes , Kroger in Grosse Pointe is nearby with lots of great shops.

Really old, rough hotel.

Although the room appeared to have been cleaned, the bathroom area was gross. There were what appeared to be cigarette burns all over the tub. The water pressure wasn’t great and there was a dip in the floor that you kind of fell down when you walked from the shower to the sink. There were very limited amenities in the room. The air does not work well in the bathroom.

Convenient to an event we were going to and they offered a shuttle service.

Very affordable and convenient.

Smaller beds or larger rooms. Leaky shower and broken tv in room 316 needs to be fixed. Need microwaves and fridges.

Very convenient location and parking. Loved that it had a free shuttle ride to and from our event. Super quick and easy check in. Affordable. Comfy bed. Nice staff.

It was ok but I would not stay here again for the price I was charged.

The washroom in my room needs some tending to; the tub had a few stains on it and the toilet where the hose connects to the wall was exposed and it looked rusted a bit. Carpets could be done over or deep cleaned and the tv was old and could use an update as well. The parking lot was very small and there was only one garbage can, at least there could be another one in the room.

The staff was very nice and accommodating especially because my room was a non smoking room but it was heavy smoke smell as soon as you entered the room. I left the do not disturb sign on my door my entire stay and no one bothered me, which is nice because sometimes hotels check on you the second day even though the sign is still up.

Fair
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast no eggs (boil) no breakfast sandwiches. TV most channels fuzzy Housekeeper knocking at door just on 1st night.Fair

The cost of the room.

The sheets were stained, the tv kept going in and out, on of the outlets was unsafe, the staff didn't seem to want to be helpful.. just all around poor service and accommodation

Safe & good to sleep for just 1 night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room had just been cleaned. The actual cleaner used was way too much on the nose!!! The smell was almost nauseating.

Loved the shuttle service!!!! A great savings to get to and from our concert. Rich was awesome!!

Will never stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Mattresses were worn & spongy. Bathroom was stained and old. Air conditioner in room was loud all night - very loud. couldn't sleep well. Definitely not as shown in pictures. Worst hotel experience for the high price I paid.

Very comfortable place to stay in a great location close to Greektown and Ford Field.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Could have more outlets in the large room with a king bed (only 2).

Free shuttle service to Greektown and Ford Field was an unexpected surprise and bonus - as well as the free breakfast.

Would not return unless facilities further upgraded.

Housekeeping neglected to service our room the morning of our second day (ours was 2-day stay). Manager offered 20-percent credit. 50 percent would have been more appropriate. Bathroom door handle loose, paint peeling on back of door. Television remote hard to operate; few channels to choose from.

Shuttle service welcome, Rich was great.

Not the classiest place, but it serves its purpose and won't cost you a fortune.
    • Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

How i used booking.com then when I got there they said my confirmation and all that was no good so I ended up having to pay more than I was originally supposed to. But also since we had to switch rooms we got that hot tub. I would have been extra mad in the morning had we been forced to pay an extra 25.00 for basically a hot tub that we were not planning on using with just two dudes but as mentioned in the positive part of the stay... It worked out fine. I just didn't agree with the way they had switched rooms on me.

That it was relatively close to greektoen and the downtown area and wasn't more than $175.00. The hot tub wasn't to bad either since we had some awesome ladies come by.

Not for persons with handicap or disability.
    • Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Suite did not have a seat for handicapped person and shower head did not have a hose. Called front desk and they didn't have a shower chair. If I was alone I would not have been able to shower.

Clean

Close to downtown and greektown

Nothing not to like.

Staff was friendly and you get a free shuttle to where you want to go and back to the hotel. That was really nice. Would stay there again.

HORRIBLE HOTEL DON'T STAY HERE

The location/neighborhood was terrible, had no tv service during stay and staff did nothing about it, sheets were not clean, bathroom was dirty (tub, toilet, hair on sink.) There was a ramp up to the toilet and shower in the bathroom with exposed plumbing for the sink and toilet. The window in the room goes right into the hallway and the blinds didn't close all the way. Carpets needed vacuuming. Toilet seat had cigarette burns in it and the shower was filthy.

Nothing it was awful

Not worth it for the price.

The shower was dirty, the toilet seat was worn down and the outside of the tub wasn't clean. There was also a significant stain on the bed.

The staff was very kind and accommodating.

Staff was great, room was ok, value for the money was not there.
    • Deluxe Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The air in our room cooled about a 2 ft area around the air conditioner. Their breakfast was lacking. There was a waffle maker and juice, that is about it. Traveling with kids and was disappointed.

The staff was very friendly. Our room was really nice. It looked like it had been updated recently, except for the bathroom. It was ok, but did not get updated with the rest of the room.

Very disappointing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First of all my room was on the third floor, and to my surprise there was no elevator, although the room appeared to be clean, it was very old and outdated, the hallways were very hot walking trying to get to your room, and to top it all off the power went out around 7 a.m, had to try and get dressed in the dark and go to hospital where I was visiting a patient to take a shower, because staff said power could be out until 10 or 10:30 a.m., I didn't understand because business around the hotel had power, anyway with no power no free breakfast. Needless to say I didn't get any sleep that night, very noisy, and scary to me, so I basically just waisted a$130, never again.

The staff was friendly