Reviews of Stratosphere Hotel, Casino & Tower, BW Premier Collection 3 stars

2000 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA

#147 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

Great value for money! Love it!
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

A little far from Strip and main attractions, but not a probleme at all. There buses 24 hrs and Taxis,Uber and Lyft work pretty well and chip! Drinks expensive but same everywhere in Vegas!

Value for money, really chip! Even cheaper than many Hostels, and Motels. it dose NOT smell cigarrette as most of Hotel and Casinos in Las Vegas. Tower is gorgeous and mechanic attraction on the top of the tower are amazing. Bed and pillows confortable! Very clean.

Good but not the best option
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Its a little far from the strip so you have to walk or use uber (10$ to the main hotels and attractions)

Elite room was pretty cool, modern with a fridge and a coffee maker (you pay 20$ more per night but its worth it because regular rooms are old, smelly and dont have a fridge) Cool view from the tower, its free for hotel guests.

The staff was rude.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

The staff was rude. The place was dirty. We were placed in a smoking room after requesting otherwise. We were told that was all they could do. After check in I called the dest to inquire about a room and they had one available... no problem. They were rude because we booked through Booking.com

Nice place to stay for long and short vacation
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

One of the best places we've stayed yet for this price. Te room very comfy and the bed was the definitely the best one. The pool on the roof was nice and the service awesome. We stayed on 24th floor and the view was amazing especially when people (from SkyJump) flew from the roof almost right in front of the window))) It was like we've got a part of their emotions for free))

I loved the Stratosphere. I did not come to gamble, but I still had a wonderful experience there!
    • Stratosphere Select 1 King

I was a little taken aback by the surrounding area. I walked a lot in Vegas and coming back in the evenings was a bit dicey.

I loved the view! Oh my goodness, the view of the mountains from the tower are AMAZING and because I stayed there, that was a free experience which was GREAT! The MJ Live show was so much fun!

Ok
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

All I can say was it was ok. I wouldn’t recommend any friends or family, but it’s an ok place . One bonus, free valet parking, now that was exceptional . It’s a very confusing place once inside. We stayed for 3 nights and just got the hang of where everything was, mainly coz it’s so huge

we had two weddings to attend is why we were there, not a vegas fan, dont gamble, dont drink
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

the bed was comfy, the food was great, the rooms could have been a little cleaner .the rugs needed cleaned as they had an odor but they are just starting to remodel that floor so it probably will be a lot better soon

Pleasurable and affordable
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Typical, smoky casino smell - but that is everywhere (except non-smoking facilities). Typical resort fee - wish they would just incorporate into room rates.

Room was reasonably priced; clean and affordable. We purchased 3 day transit pass online to facilitate movement down the strip and up to Fremont Street.

Booked via booking a room with 2 beds for 4 people.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Booked via booking a room with 2 beds for 4 people. At the time of the check in the lady tells me that I booked 1 bed for 4 people and that I had to pay 10$ extra. I didn’t mind the extra fee, but what is this, charlie’s Grandparents from the chocolate factory? 4 people in one bed???

I loved being able to go up to the restaurant and the 360...
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

The location of the hotel is very far from the main night life of the strip but there is a local bus that runs 24/7 up and down the strip that stops outside.

I loved being able to go up to the restaurant and the 360 bar. Amazing views

Booked with discount.
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

Paid more to get better suite but eventually got the worst one in Tour Tower that has been needed reconstruction since late '90s I guess. Check in was late and my family and I were too tired to deal with it. After my complain the rude front desk worker said that we have no choice. I've been treated like this in hotels before but it was in third world countries. Didn't expect it in US. There was no answer from the property after I requested the difference that I paid through the booking.

Booked with discount. Nice pool and awesome view at night from the top of Stratosphere.

Great Value
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

The hotel isn’t in the nicest area and definitely isn’t walking distance to the strip, but with uber or taxis you can get to the strip or Fremont easily.

The suite we stayed in was huge for the price.

It was beautiful, spaced out, rooms were comfortable.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Long ways from main strip. No shuttles to the strip.

It was beautiful, spaced out, rooms were comfortable. Staff was all friendly and helpful. There was a lot we didn't even get a chance to see.

The stores and restaurants are nice and clean.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

The hotel front desk was horrible in the customer service . We booked a room and it was not ready. We are talking to the lady and she turns around goes inside a room and leaves us there. Not even letting us know that she was going to get the manager.Then the Manager Chris comes out supposedly to talk to us. He tells us that this particular room is not ready but you can upgrade. We said fine and upgraded our room; which we had to pay more and we got a terrible room. The bathroom was in a terrible conditions; it was not clean. I was so disappointed. Never coming back to this Hotel.

The stores and restaurants are nice and clean.

Not happy with such a beautiful looking hotel from the outside.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Our room was nothing like I would imagine for a big Vegas hotel. The room was small, no charm at all and looked like a lower hotel accommodation. It is also very far from the big hotels. We were not happy at all with the hotel.

The Bar and Deck up top was beautiful and the restaurant was very good but I would not stay overnight there again for the price.

good hotel, affordable price, convenient location if you want a quieter place on the strip
    • Stratosphere Select 1 King

not safe to walk around at night with children, if you want to go out take a cab or stay in the complex

free admission to the observation deck (you can see las vegas by day and return for a better view by night) the size of the hotel, not too big and crowded like other hotels on the strip clean and comfortable room shops and restaurants in the complex near a supermarket (8-10 mn walking) good location to enjoy fremont street experience (light show)

a great night of food an entertainment finished of with a good nights sleep.
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

its right at the end of the strip and can feel like a really long walk in the summer heat!

the hotel had all we needed, plenty of dining options, on site entertainment. the staff were great and the room was a good size.

Very nice people
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

We got an upgrade to a suite and the carpet and living room couches and chairs were satin. Not a good look for the resort.

The staff was great and buffeted was excellent

Very upset that the new management has removed all the happy hours. THAT'S NOT VEGAS!
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

What has happened to all the happy hours? For the love of God. What has happened to all the happy hours that where always going!? I want my happy hour(s) back! Please bring back all your happy hours.

Perfect location if you want to be near downtown and the North end of the Strip. Highest adults only pool in Vegas. Happy Hour at Lounge 107 is one of the best in Vegas. I"ve been going to Vegas for over 20 years and the Stratosphere is always your best deal "on the Strip".

I do not like
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

the rooms is not that i was reserved, those are old and no good work in the bathroom, old carpet, old beds, small room. the pool radious always closed

the tower

Should I stay here? NO!
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

There always seemed to be an issue with our rooms, staff confirmed our booking for a one bedroom and then it turned out to be a two bedroom room. The hotel room phone didn't work to call front desk. The shower drain, nor the sink drain worked; I had to call front desk from my own phone. Room service took an hour, when they said it would be less than 30 minutes. Staff never sent up a bell man when we requested it, TWICE. Staff mentioned we would receive our money back for their own multiple mistakes and never received our money back.

There was absolutely nothing I liked about my stay here.

Liked the thriller rides, sky lounges, views from the tower,...
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

The staff said the room we booked was not available and changed it to a different room and charged us an extra amount. My partner who wasn't aware of the actual booking, paid the extra amount.

Liked the thriller rides, sky lounges, views from the tower, sky jump etc. Room is decent as well.

• Standard North Tower 1 King

It's beautiful photos for the advertising and outside view was nice. But the carpark was not enough space and this hotel far from the city or downtown. The price is cheap so many group of tourists come and make big noisy. I don't want to recommend it.

Booked from Atlanta
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Roof top pool was down for maintenance. This was a huge plus during booking. Water shut down due to maintenance in building

Convenient check out. Easy customer service through text. Room, view and location were all great. Easy bus access.

Nice and comfy hotel for not expensive price at all.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

No fridge in the room ( have to ask for it for additional price)

Nice and comfy hotel for not expensive price at all. Also there’s a nice pool area with music and food service. Bonus is the top of the world tower - amazing view at night for the whole city.

Exceeds expectations, GREAT value for price at $15/night!
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

They offered us two options upon checkin. Old room vs new room (the old had old/broken furniture). New room would cost 20$ or so more. Hardly noticed the broken furniture though. Everything seemed ok...

Beds were comfy, spacious rooms, good bathrooms. Loved everything. Because we checked in at 5AM they nullified the resort fees for the first day! Great for $15 per night. Trip to Strip only 15mins away, so not a bad location. Has an amazing pool and great rides above the tower

Exceeds expectations, GREAT value for price at $15/night!
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

They offered us two options upon checkin. Old vs new room (the old had old/broken furniture). New room would cost 20$ or so more. Hardly noticed the broken furniture though. Everything seemed ok

Good stay but don t paid to upgrade
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

Front desk ask if we wanted a upgrade for better room and view. It was the something for a standard room. And it wasn't decorated like the pictures

Clean

Will stay again!
    • Standard North Tower 2 Queens

No bathroom fan. Cheap room rate was for an unrenovated room on lower floor. Only like 3 outlets in the whole room and none of which were USB.

Free parking, pool, free entrance to stratosphere observation desk, starbucks and mcdonalds on site as well as lots of shops and food. Room was cheap and staff very helpful and friendly. The tower was struck by lightning so we lost power for quite some time but the hotel refunded one night of resort fee which was very fair. Location was great, between freemont and newer part of strip.

Not what I expected....
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

There are no refrigerators or microwaves in the room. We requested a ‘high’ room with a view and we didn’t have a nice view. We sat in the tower for 3 hours and waited for the fireworks... we were told by several workers that it would be a beautiful show... we didn’t see any fireworks. The strip didn’t do any and the only ones coming from the hotel could be seen from the pool not the tower! I wish we were told that and not wasted half the evening to not be able to see anything! Very disappointed!

Very Good Hotel

No fridge in the rooms

I was only here for one night and wish I could have stayed longer, I will be booking in the future and telling family and friends that I 100% recommend this hotel. When we first arrived the valet was extremely nice, other hotels they're nice, but here they are extremely nice. We checked in at 4pm and didn't wait longer then 2mins before someone was available to help. Check in was fast and again the staff was phenomenal. The view from my room was very nice and even nicer at night and I was only on the 14th floor. My bed was very comfy and the room was very clean. I ordered room service and the food was way better then expected and it arrived faster then I thought it would. Only complaint was I Thought I would have a fridge and didn't so I wasn't able to keep drinks cold. We went up to the stratosphere at night and it was hardly a wait. We also did the rides up there and went to top of the world restaurant the next day for lunch. The pool was also very nice and the kids enjoyed it.

awesome!!!
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

one of the check in clerks "male"

well to tell you the truth at the very beginning it was turning into a disaster. we came to compound at about 10am we knew that we were early, so we hung out at pool until check in time. as check in time was near we went to check in, to find out that our room was not ready. it was a hour and half later.. that things really turned out for the better. wife and I did not know what was going on .. but we were frustrated.. but I tell you the lady at the counter in check in... made are days wonderful.. she upgraded us to a awesome room. more than expected. they also refunded us money. and list goes on... we are so happy at outcome...they truly did us good... we will see you soon. and we will tell everyone about the great experience we had...

Fairly good however would not stay there again. Restaurants are too expensive
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Location very bad area, too far from the strip. Lack of information on transport. Length of time to check. Was eventually forced to accept a smoking room or endure another long wait ( I suffer from COPD)

Rooms were a nice side and fairly clean

Parking was free.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

In a not so good area ..once legendary now faded star.. 1 pool the other had a charge

Parking was free.. pool was miles away down endless smelly corridors

Value for money, Amazing view from the tower
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

The check-in desk had a long queue therefore, we had to wait for at least 30 mins. The hotel is located a bit away from the Las Vegas strip therefore we had to take Uber to go back and forth.

At the time of checking-in we were given the option of upgrading our room for a small charge which was great. There was free parking and the room had all the facilities listed in the description. You get an amazing view from the tower and there are few rides you can do for a discounted rate. There is also a Premium Outlet Mall just 6 mins from the hotel which is great!

Adult fun on 10
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

The room didn't have a microwave.

The modern decor was Beautiful ,the Radius pool was AMAZING, Top of the World was GORGEOUS and the food was PHENOMENAL!

Pleasantly surprised

Rooms need updated

Located on the quiet end of the strip, on the bus route, clean, lots of on site amenties, great outdoor rooftop pool for 21+ crowd, $12 airport shuttle, printed boarded passes in the lobby, 4 rooftop thrill rides, 360 views from the observatory deck

Disappointed and felt taken when more was paid for a crappy room.
    • Standard North Tower 2 Queens

Paid an extra $15 for a supposedly upgraded and renovated room. Totally disappointed - no small fridge/coffee maker, shower curtain wouldn't stay spread across the rod so water was splashing out all over the floor, bthm and room lighting was practically nonexistent, so very dark, house cleaning opened our door as we were still in the room because we didn't have a sign to put on door for do not disturb. Just felt like an old beat up room.

Location even though it's at the very top of the strip. Deuce buses well worth the ticket just for the convenience of getting anywhere on the strip and not having to deal with driving.

Had a great stay.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Getting hassled by staff in the lobby to join some free vacation, and Insisting when we had already told him that we were in a hurry. Happened twice different people. Also to get free stuff.

Staff at the stores, restaurants and elevators were great.

This place isn't the best. Go big or go home.
    • Stratosphere Select 2 Queens

Wasn't able to ride the rides because they discriminate against larger people. We upgraded to the elite room so that we could go to our room as soon as we arrived, paid an extra 80$ and it looked exactly the same as the room we had gotten in the first place. The buffet didn't have a lot of variety especially for someone that's vegetarian. Check in took a LONG time because there were only three people working and about fifteen people in line. We didn't get room service the first two nights to come in and clean because sorry, we're in Vegas and sleep in so they never came in... So, they had security check to make sure we didn't trash the place.

Check out was fast.

the bath tub to high to get in to take a shower, and to high...
    • Standard North Tower 2 Queens

the bath tub to high to get in to take a shower, and to high to get out as i almost fell. There was no coffee in the room. i do like to stay where there is coffee already in the room, I look forward to that in the morning

hotel not upto the mark
    • Standard North Tower 2 Queens

the a/c was not working properly, the door locks were not working properly after we upgraded our room to another one with additional payment.

the location

Easy check-in. Convenient to monorail for traveling down Vegas Blvd.
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

The maid service was not good. Beds were made, but felt that the bathroom needed to be cleaned, TV dresser cleaned, trash dumped and floors vaccumed.

The cost was very reasonable.

For the deal we got, I would go back!
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

Bathroom could have been cleaner. Definitely in need of an update.

No need to leave the property, everything we we could want of Vegas was right there!

We got a good price for 2 nights
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

The staff at reception desk was not nice and we had to pay 20USD extra because apparently there was no more King size bed rooms. Kind of rip off:( The music at the pool is super loud and annoying. Staff wasn't very friendly compared to other Las Vegas hotels. Will not stay again at the Statosphere.

We got a good price for 2 nights

One of the better casinos for late night (not too busy) and cool shops on 2nd level. Nice hotel.
    • Standard North Tower 2 Queens

The A/C in our room almost never worked. Long walk from elevator (unluckily at end of hall). Difficult to find buffet. No fridge in room.

Loved the early morning craps dealers. Free parking and cheap room rates. Many gift shops areas and late night convenience stores. The rides on top are definitely thrill rides and jumping was fun.

Nothing, it is absolutely horrible!
    • Deluxe Central Tower 1 King

Room smelled like sewage and construction was so loud we couldn't sleep. Room was filthy, trash behind the TV console, hair in the bathroom. Hotel staff only offer a "late checkout" for our horrible experience.

Nothing, it is absolutely horrible!!

We were expecting more
    • Standard North Tower 2 Queens

I reserved a non-smoking room and when I checked in they told me they didn't have any room non-smoking available! I had to request to housekeeping to clean our room everyday. We came back at 5 pm and they didn't even replace our towels. We called to housekeeping and they told us they were still cleaning some of the rooms. (Really?? at 5 pm? ) At that point we just asked for toilet paper.

They had a lot of shopping inside the hotel.

It was a good stay. Will have to be more careful for next time when booking!
    • Standard North Tower 2 Queens

The room that we booked were not non-smoking like it indicated. Instead of moving our room for free, we had to pay an upgrade to move to a less smelly room.

The buffet for brunch time was very satisfying!

Mediocre at Best
    • Stratosphere Select 1 King

Even though I paid an advanced deposit when I made my reservation, I was then charged a resort fee and a $50 security deposit when I checked in.

My room was a smoking room as I requested.

Good place to stay.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

There was not enough lighting in the bathroom. The room should of had a mini fridge.

The room was comfortable and clean. The A/C worked great! The atmosphere at the Radius pool was great for viewing the fireworks.

Overall the whole stay was great. Would definitely stay again .
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

They could have kept the room a little better while we were there.

From the moment we checked in it was great. The staff was fantastic. They made it so easy for us and answered every question we had.

Free parking!
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

Housekeeping didn't replace everything. Had to ask every day for replacement. Threw away stuff that wasn't by trash can. Beds were a bit small/hard and pillows were flat.

Clean room, good gaming, great food.

Excellent! Room and hotel facilities, everything was simply great. will come and stay again
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

there was nothing as such. however, if they can make rides entirely complementary for all hotel guests, it would be great.

The location is ideal, right around the corner of the strip. didnt have a chance to use casino however the tower and rides were awesome. top of the mark is good, food wasnt that tempting. the night view from the top of the tower was amazing. you could look at it for hours. you also get complimentary discounts to rides and other paid facilities.

it was very very disappointed stay
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

The room was very old room, It was unkept, the furniture was old. the room was unplesent to look at. It looks like a cheap motel room. There was no aminities at all, no refigerator. no coffee, no glass It was very unexpected stay. we were very very disapointed.

it free to get to tower, free parking.

They told us this was an upgraded room.
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

They told us this was an upgraded room. No WAY !!! The tub was gross and the room along the baseboards was filthy. They said the room had a city view. NO WAY !!! We had a view of the roof top a/c units

Pathetic check in people. It's a job for them - nothing more.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

I felt the check in staff is poor. I am diabetic and was about to pass out. I asked where I could find juiceand she pointed into the crowd.She said that if I passed out, she would have called security

The valet parking is excellent!

Awesome Experience !!!
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Standard rooms could have been little comfortable. A refrigerator and electric kettle could have helped especially who travel with family and kids.

Location is great. Hotel staff very friendly.

Great hotel and always a nice stay.
    • Stratosphere Select 1 King

Parking structure does not seem secured. Saw a few shady characters, that I do not believe were staying at the hotel.

Always a fun place to stay. My wife and I have been staying at Stratosphere every year for the past several years to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

Totally worth it if you want to see the night scene of the...
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

It’ not that clean compare to other hotels like TI in Las Vegas, and if you want to visit the Las Vegas Blvd, it could be a little bit awkward, I mean the distance between it and the main part of the Blvd is not that far for driving, but you do need time to find a place to park, it’s also not that close for walk

Totally worth it if you want to see the night scene of the Las Vegas, you can get to the top of the tower unlimited time if you are the guest in this hotel,and it’s only 10 minutes drive to the outlets

Very good price if you stay during the week.
    • Elite North Tower 1 King

Second stay on our way back. We spend there 3 nights. Much cheaper when it is during the week. We got again free entrance to the Tower. Free Parking and easy way via monorail or bus to the Strip. You geet a small book with Promotion and Discounts for various things.

Nice stay in vegas with an good view over the city and a nice casino
    • Elite North Tower 1 King

First time we had to wait very Long for check in (was on a friday night) but we got upgraded to a suit so all good.

You got free parking, a nice Casino and with Monorail as well as bus or even Walking (30 min) you can get to the Strip. During the time we stayed, we had free entrance to the Tower.

Stores and restaurants
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Every time i tried to go to my car i got swamped by sales people. I couldn't get on the escalator without them cornering me. The toilet never stopped running. I had to go to the front desk 2x because they kept messing everything up my reservation. They over charged me until it proved they didn't add it up right.

Stores and restaurants

Awesome Choice
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

No complaints, I really enjoyed the stay.

Friendly service. The view from the top of the building is breathtaking. I recommend the ride insanity. I would definitely stay here again.

We got a King Room.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

It took 1hr 15 to check in. It was a Sunday afternoon so not sure if that made a difference

We got a King Room... it had a view, was clean and an ice machine nearby. Free access to the fitness centre was excellent.

It was average, but now I know not stay here anymore.
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Non smoking areas, such as elevators and hallways smelled like weed and ciggaretes. Too much noise on floor above me, I would of liked if I known before I even payed that their was going to be Construction going on above the floor of me. Not one word was mention.

Room service was above expectations.

Do not book here unless you have a fortune for a very expensive suite on the 20+ floor!!
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

Noisy, dark room almost in the basement for a huge cost!! No breafast, nothing included. Never been in a useless and bad room in my life!!!

Nice bed, enough big room

Cannot wait to go back!
    • Stratosphere Select 2 Queens

It’s silly but I wish there were more ice machines on the floors.

I really love that they made the stay easy for my family and myself. From giving us a room close to the parking garage to giving us a view the kids could enjoy! Housekeeping was friendly and reliable and check out was a breeze! Thank You for everything!

Good deals on rooms, but location too far from Strip / Fremont
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

The location is just a little too far to walk anywhere, so we used uber/lyft to get around - so factor that into your budget.

We got a really good deal for 2 nights. We were then offered a cheap upgrade once at the hotel, so it was a good deal overall. We were also offered a good deal on a suite, but didn't need a suite for our short stay. The casino was busy and a good selection, and Roxy's diner was a good food option.

Yes it is worth your money to go closer to the strip I was not please
    • Stratosphere Select 1 King

it was nice to be close to the chapel where we got married but when we went to go check in the room wasn't playing there was other people's trash in the room we try to take care of it by calling now but when we went down to take care of it at least one of the employees made it right I was very impressed that they took care of it

it was close to the chapel

Nice experience
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

This hotel is little far by walk from the life of the Strip. You can park the car at the Venician Hotel to visit the strip (free parking too). I couldn't use the swimming pool (you have free access to the 2 swimming pools!) because of the hours opening, but it was very late...

The good price (25€/night + 25€ for the access to the hotel) Free access to the top of the Tower (with the ticket of hotel) We came late at the hotel, we get a better room than I booked (2 king size bed) Free parking

Booked an elite room but was given a standard room.
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

Booked an elite room but was given a standard room. Hotel staff apologized and took off the resort fee for 1 night. I appreciated that however we still had an AC unit that was taped up, dresser with holes on the top, stains in the drawers and a clogged sink. Would’ve rather paid full price and stayed in a nicer room.

There are plenty of better hotels in Las Vegas
    • Standard North Tower 1 King

It took us 1.5 hours to check in! I've been to 100+ hotels during the past 10 years and it has never happened to me. The staff apparently are not too good with modern technologies: it took ages until we could sign the documents digitally upon check in and it was next to impossible to print our boarding passes: the self-service ticket printing machine was out of ink; most of the printers at the check-in counters were unfunctional; and the staff kept referring us to different locations in search of the elusive guest computer. On top of that, they never apologized for their slow work or the constant technical issues. The hotel is located rather far away from the central part of the Strip.

There were slot machines in the hallway and one of us won 30 cents. The room was okay, nothing special. The hotel exterior is impressive. There are a lot of shops, restaurants and other forms of entertainment in the hotel.

Very nice and clean place to stay in Las Vegas.
    • Deluxe Central Tower 1 King

Very nice and clean place to stay in Las Vegas. People in the reception were nice and welcoming. We got a very clean and comfy room with large bed. Although the hotel advertises a discount to the observation desk, in the reality it is free for the hotel guests. Free observation desk, casino and nice & clean place to sleep. There is nothing more we needed in LV. Bus stop is located in front of the hotel, drive is along all Las Vegas must-see-places and 24hr ticket for the bus just for $8. We were very satisfied with this accommodation.

Awesome!!!
    • Standard North Tower 2 Queens

Too crowded and noisy but that is ok, Las Vegas is vibrant so it acceptable. But the major problem is the service in the restaurants, we only got well served in "the top of the world" restaurant.

Great activities for families and kids specially and at the same time enough space for adults.

Browse Stratosphere Hotel, Casino & Tower, BW Premier Collection traveller photo gallery