Reviews of Stratosphere Hotel, Casino & Tower, BW Premiere Collection (Free Parking) This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2000 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89104, United States of America

#147 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

Not what I expected
    • Standard 1 King

Dirty towels hanging behind bathroom door, room smelled 'old', chipped and flaky paint in bathroom, shower curtain did not fully cover shower by at least 10", no drain plug in bathtub, carpet was sticky, lighting was dim, beds disheveled. We cut our trip short one day due to hurricane Florence and airline rescheduling. Although we told the check-in clerk we were leaving early apparently she did not or could not make the adjustment as we used a third party agency. The check-in clerk said all we had to do was leave the key cards in the room. The accounting department indicated the hotel had no record of our checking out. The resort is claiming we owe them the entire amount as we should have checked out via our television menu. News to me. Consumer beware.

Free parking

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

As soon as we walked through the door we were greeted by...
    • Standard 1 King

As soon as we walked through the door we were greeted by people trying to sell timeshare type properties. We were told it would take 2 hrs if we listened so we did. Over 4 hrs. Unacceptable

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

I have been charged the room rate again after completing my...
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

I have been charged the room rate again after completing my trip in spite of paying the entire amount at the time of check in. The hotel is not ready to accept that they have double charged me in spite of showing them relevant supporting documents from the bank . Extremely upsetting

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Horrible "upgrade room" service even worse!!!
    • Standard 1 King

Did not like paying for upgrade to a room that smells like mold and sweat, carpets were wet and floors filthy! Had to go back to front desk to be treated like a major inconvenience. The second room was clean at least, but if this is an upgrade I shudder to think what we would be in had we not "upgraded". Staff are rude . With the exception of our room attendant Miss Sophia very sweet to us and our room was always clean !

Sophia our room attendant was so sweet and fabulous!! Mavis at the spa, AMAZING Our Starbucks barista

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Nice, not sure it was worth the upgrade
    • Standard 1 King

I was asked if I wanted to upgrade to a newly renovated room, she was kinda pushy about it so I did. The features in the room where really cool, but it was dirty. I could tell the floor didn't look vacuumed very good, there were wrappers and paper. Plus there was hair in the shower.

The bed was really comfortable and the features were pretty cool with the lights.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Very pleasant but wouldn't stay again.
    • Standard 1 King

I didn't like that at check in yr told you have a very inferior room and need to pay a extra $90 to secure a better room that does not over look the garage.Just to find your room looks over the top of the garage a motorway and a noisy train track.Be aware they clean rooms through out the night.they hoovered the room next door to me at 2.46 am.

The room was basic but satisfactory.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

There was loud construction going on right outside the room...
    • Standard 1 King

There was loud construction going on right outside the room every early in the morning. There was no room service available and no compensation for it. The shower had barely any water pressure.

Fine
    • Standard 1 King

The bathrooms were not very clean. The shower has an open door design so water got everywhere and it was always cold since the draft could get in. The room they put us in was right next to the 21+ pool and it was blasting music until 11 pm. The music wasn’t too bad in the room, you could barely hear it. But when we got out it was just drunk people and loud music so it wasn’t very relaxing for us.

Top of the World Resturant was a date night hot spot. Recommend going there.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

They had a great casino, food court & Fellini’s is the...
    • Standard 1 King

When we checked in we were put into 4 rooms on a floor with water damage. We complained and they upgraded us immediately.

They had a great casino, food court & Fellini’s is the best Italian Restaurant.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Free parking, big room, clean and convenient.
    • Deluxe Central Tower 1 King

No coffee/tea facilities in the room. Area around hotel little bit dodgy. Poor ventilation on the casino floor, you will smell of cigarettes after few minutes. Cocktail waitresses very slow with serving drinks.

Free parking, big room, clean and convenient.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

This hotel is comfortable, has a great view from the tower...

it's far from the rest of the hotels, pools are not open early in the morning and the casino is small.

This hotel is comfortable, has a great view from the tower and nice pools.

Close to outlets
    • Standard 1 King

Hairdryer had hair from previous guests. Luckily we are both almost hairless lol . This hotel really needs to update its room and therefore st this moment way overpriced

Close to outlets

Change for the Better?

Not having the desk lamp working. Was missing the power cord and couldn't get it replaced. Only half of the lighting above the bed worked. And only half of the electric outlet and computer plugs worked. Asked at the front desk and with the maid service about these isssues. Didn't like the dealers at the poker table, not very friendly except the two Debbies previously mentioned. Were under renovation and had removed their famous singing 50's Diner as well as one other restaurant. Also removed their Sports Booking Room and move it to a new location on the second floor. Being charge for a "resorts fee" for things we didn't use, pool, gym, etc.....

The young lady who checked me in was extremely helpful. Maria working the bar at McCalls restaurant was excellent. The food at the Italian restaurant was also great with Rusty at the bar and Joe the head chef. Debra and Debbie were the only pleasant dealers at the poker tables

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Not a good stay, won't stay at Stratosphere again. Really needs remodeling & updating!
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

The beds- to hard, the toilet - TO Low to the ground! Felt like I was going to hit the floor every time I went to sit down! Low toilets went out of style in the 1990"s!! Didn't care for the shower, very low water pressure, only 1 shower setting, tub vas very slippery, had to request a bath mat. Shower curtain only covered 3/4 of the way across, so water got on the floor every time. The walls, VERY thin! Could hear absolutely everything in the hallway, the room next door, every time a door closed, the elevators....people talking, etc... The cost wasn't even worth putting up with all of this! Wasn't much cheeper then other hotels!

The view was ok, the cleaning staff were very friendly....

poor
    • Standard 1 King

Reception mixed up room numbers to occupant causing identification a problem when showing key and i/d no frig and coffee facilities in room. rubbish in corridor, air-con difficult to control. would not change temp. as indicated. Will not return

good food

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Good bed and the room was very clean.
    • Elite Central Tower 1 King

The check-in took 45min, after an exhausting day this was really not needed. Also, we heard the people in room next to us, we could follow the whole conversation.

Good bed and the room was very clean. The free parking is a plus. Spatious bathroom with a nice shower.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

i didnt liked that then you i booked a room they showed me...
    • Standard 1 King

i didnt liked that then you i booked a room they showed me one price for a king room and then i arrived the lady behind the counter said that all kings is booked right now :D and if i want get one i have to pay 30 usd more :D definetely never back there.

The 2nd day was better
    • Elite 2 Queens

I paid for A top room for 2 days the 1st day I was put in a standard room

The 1st day I was put into the wrong room the 2nd day I moved into the right room and I was look happier

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

After using the sink and shower, they both clogged up and...
    • Standard 1 King

After using the sink and shower, they both clogged up and filled with water to the point that we weren’t able to use it. We wanted to share this information when we checked out but weren’t able to because there was no one at the front desk when we were leaving(7am) so we had to do express check out. Everything else was fine!

Best Bang For Your Buck.
    • Standard 1 King

Maybe a shuttle to the strip would be nice.

I liked that all you needed was in the building. Valet was quick and friendly. The the walk to the strip was not to far.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Friendly staff, amazing view from top of the tower, clean...
    • Deluxe Central Tower 1 King

Far from the strip, too many homeless in the neighbouring streets, poor view from hotel room

Friendly staff, amazing view from top of the tower, clean and tidy room

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

So many possibilities for fun.
    • Standard 1 King

We had room for 4 people, but a bed was not big enough. So one of those people had to sleep on a sofa. And view was also so bad, but it didn't actually matter, because we stayed just for a night which we spent in the centre.

So many possibilities for fun.

Disapointing
    • Standard 1 King

Very noisy all the night, because of big turbines outside. They were even worse than the AC. The bathroom was not very clean and there was a smell of vomits in the bath tube. Long and complicated way from the parking to the hotel.

The price was fairy good, the bed was ok.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Fantastic casino hotel inside.
    • Standard 1 King

The surrounding area felt unsafe so we didn’t venture out especially at night. There is a bus that stops outside the entrance and will take you up and down the strip though to get around.

Fantastic casino hotel inside. Great value for money.

No thanks
    • Elite 1 King

My TV in my room was broke for almost the entire time, my room smelt gross when I first walked in(it did improve after the first day) I called the front desk and they sent someone up while I wasnt in the room which kinda made me feel uncomfortable. Also they didn't tell me what was going on I came back the first night and all my outlets were plugged up and the TV still didn't work, I came back the second night and again more randomness everywhere I left again that night for the pool and came back and my TV was working. Idk it just felt weird is all.

The swimming pools and jumping off the top of the tower

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Loved being near the stratosphere tower, the pools were...
    • Standard 1 King

Loved being near the stratosphere tower, the pools were awesome great view and food was very good nice portions, hotel was perfect size not too big not too small. Rooms were very nice, comfortable beds and more toiletries than you could use.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

The room is clear but more noisy than other hotels in Las...
    • Standard 1 King

The casino and the absence of shops

The room is clear but more noisy than other hotels in Las Vegas. In the hotel the services are not sufficient for the level shown in the brochure

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

If you need a low rate, not too bad but could use a few improvements.
    • Standard 1 King

The bathtub was filthy, I couldn't take a bath. Halls were loud all night. Ice machine a long way from room. Air condition did not keep room cool. Shampoo and conditioner cheap quality. Scratchy towels. Didn't get what I made reservation for. Food too expensive. No coffee in room.

The room was ok other than the fact I had a reservation for king and had to take two queen beds. Looked nice and staff cleaned and supplied towels each day. Staff was friendly and most were helpful.

Classy joint
    • Standard 1 King

I tried to use my booking discount certificate for 30.00$ and the website lead me to believe that I could use it after confirmation. I never got to use it.

Classy joint

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Not a good one. Will not stay there again.
    • Elite 1 King

Staff not friendly on check in. The rug on the corridir of the floor I stayed on was dirty. Stayed on the 23rd floor. Entire floor reeked of marijuana. 10mins to get hot water to run through. Did not have a do not disturb placard in room so I requested (by calling the front desk) late room service on the second morning. Got back in late and room had not been serviced. Even though smoking is allowed in Vegas Casino's, cigarette smoke smell is prevalant throughout the hotel. More so than any of the other casino's I went to. Not a good ventilation system and/or ordor eliminator system in place.

This is fabulous Las Vegas
    • Elite Central Tower 2 Queens

Not a walking distance from the strip (30min at least to the strip main area).

Spacious rooms Super clean Free parking Awesome attractions in the hotel

• Standard 1 King

Very nice property, very friendly staff, we felt good being here and entertainment is great, lots of restaurants and stores. I would recommend this place to everyone. We will be back. Also very clean and safe. 👍👍👍👍

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

affordable comfortable stay at the strip
    • Standard 1 King

the wifi is slow , some of the guest were banging their doors at 3 am , the check in was too long que

room with a view , king size comfy bed,big bathtub. accessible to the strip

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Hotel uses tricks to squeeze money from you
    • Standard 2 Queens

The hotel sold me (via booking) a room for 4 persons with only one bed! OK, I could have read the offer more carefully – but which hotel offers a room with one bed for 4 persons? Not a high class hotel. Of course I could upgrade at the counter for $60 but it occurred that even after that upgrade I still had a room with one bed and a sofa while my friend with the same reservation got a room with two double beds without paying this extra $60! When I complained about it, the hotel manager was called and he unpleasantly informed me that they don’t have any other room for me. When in the room, you had to be very careful not to pay extra – mineral water for $5, no normal TV program but only movies for $16 each, complimentary wi-fi but only for the first 24h and so on. I had an impression that everybody in the hotel was just waiting to squeeze money from me.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

A night at the stratosphere
    • Classic Grand Suite

Need more channels and input plugs dor video games. The staff was very friendly we will b bak to visit.

Everything was good to me . It was my birthday and i enjoyed everything about it . Thank u for a peaceful stay.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Dirty rooms.
    • Standard 1 King

Dirty rooms. No room service FOR DAYS. Was intruded on whilst NAKED for an employee to do a “wellness check.” Dirty rags in my tub at check in. Broken toilet AND sink. Half my plugs were broken. NO ROOM SERVICE even though it was ADVERTISED IN ROOM. & when offered a comp for my troubles, IT WOULDNT EVEN COVER THE COST OF A COCKTAIL. DONT STAY HERE.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

I would recommend the Stratosphere to anyome.
    • Elite 1 King

I didnt like the harrassment regarding the free tix and time share garbage

I liked that the customer service was on point. The staff was friendly and took care of needs and answered all questions.

Everything was good.
    • Standard 1 King

They didn't accept my company credit card, i was for work in las vegas.

Everything was good. Except i have to used my credit card pay my room. When I was there for work.

Okay
    • Standard 1 King

When we arrived the room I booked and put a deposit down for so the told me I had to either take a room with to bed as there were no more King’s available or pay and upgrade. Which was an additional 15 bucks a night okay well some how that total was 200 dollars now I figured that it was a deposit as well nope it wasn’t. I booked this room three months in advance I should have been upgraded since what I booked and put a deposit down for was no longer available

The pool was nice the room was cozy and the view was amazing

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Bell desk is very polite, helpful and quick to respond.
    • Elite Central Tower 2 Queens

Room service didn't seem to want to respond to any needs. A lot of the housekeeping staff was rude.

Bell desk is very polite, helpful and quick to respond. The pools are very clean. The beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Nice hotel, too far from strip
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

Located too far from the strip and in a kind of sketchy neighborhood so I didn’t feel safe walking around outside. Not bad if you are good with talking an uber to the strip

I liked everything but the location -especially the lounge at night. Really nice views.

The buffet
    • Standard 2 Queens

The staff was so slow checking in people . The last day I had to take a flight at 5am and when I went to the bathroom the light was out I called front desk and they where supposed to send someone up there but no one showed up and I had to get ready if not I was going to lose my flight. So I ended up showering. With no light in the bathroom I had to use my flash from my phone. That absolutely ridiculous specially cause I was trying to have a great time in Vegas.

The buffet

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

The free monorail is right around the corner that takes you...
    • Standard 1 King

We didn't like all the aggresive salesmen around every corner.

The free monorail is right around the corner that takes you to the rest of the strip. Rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. The Starbucks right down stairs is great! The arcade was a blast from the 80s, fantastic! Lots of fun things to do around and at the Stratosphere.

The resort fee.
    • Stratosphere Select 2 Queens

The resort fee. We were there for just overnight and did not get to use any of the facilities. The resort fee was almost as much as the nights stay!!!

Las Vegas 2018
    • Standard 1 King

No complimentary water bottles, house keepers can just come into your room without knocking, pillows are to uncomfortable, only single shower curtain which makes the bathroom floor so wet and slippery it is dangerous to kids and elders (it's a major law suit waiting to happen), poor lightning - too dark in the room, not much fastfood to choose from, maybe add more choices of fastfood, no fastfood near stratosphere, on top of my booking online (Hotels.com), which I think resort fee and taxes are included, I was charged another $87+ for another resort fee and i forgot what's the other one. I'm not sure coz front desk personnel doesn't automatically give out receipts. You have to ask for it. Which would be wrong coz all purchases should be provided wich a receipt automatically. Its a called a proof of purchase. I booked in this hotel because I thought it was on sale. So at least I thought. But not really. So overall, I am very unsatisfied with this hotel.

Not much, not much dive in bars to choose from. Friendly and courteous registration employees, people who works in the hotel are kind and always there to help.

Worst experience ever!!
    • Standard 1 King

Beds super uncomfortable, room incredibly dirty and dark. Super noisy. Dirty glasses and dishes in the middle of the corridor. It was supposed to be a non-smoking room but people were smoking. Impossible to stay here! I had to cancel and find another place.

The staff was good. Although they did not get surprised with the complains (as they knew it is true), they were friendly and keen to sort.

The room was very good.
    • Elite Central Tower 1 King

I didn't like the casino staff. They are rude and dishelpful.

The room was very good. The hotel is good in general terms, but not as good as the ones in the strip.

Great place to stay.
    • Stratosphere Select 2 Queens

Check-in was Horrible. We made it in at12:00 midnight was checked in at 2:00 am line was long not enough help, but I loved that the staff was so friendly

The staff was so friendly and fun to be around. All smile with the staff. Very nice rooms staff was nice and friendly from the casino to the rooftop.

• Standard 1 King

Our first room was dirty. Paid more $ and were moved to a brand new room. That had lighting issues, but was clean and comfortable as one would expect. The hotel itself was putrid. Cigarette stench almost everywhere. Found one restaurant and the sky bar were the only two that didn't stink. The air quality overall was atrocious.

The new room The steak house restaurant was very good.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Great place to stay, great restaurants
    • Standard 2 Queens

Little bit too smoky , but way better than i expected, also notices food trays left in hallway for very long periods of time

Love the Roxy restaurant but unfortunately they are renovating it , the fried rice was amazing

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

The price for this accommodation is amazing!
    • Standard 2 Queens

The price for this accommodation is amazing! Both pools and the number of various restaurants and other shops are very good. I also appreciated the discount for FlyJump.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Intersting hotel, perfect pools on the roofs included in the...
    • Standard 1 King

They was no fridge, kettle or microwave in the basic room. Also, at the reception they sugeest you might want a better room so as they can earn more money. Confused tourists can accept it unintentionally, not being aware of the need to pay extra money for it (that happened to my parents some time ago, we learnt from their mistake).

Intersting hotel, perfect pools on the roofs included in the price of the hotel. :) The sale for entering Stratosphere Tower made us happy as well - it was only $5 per person.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

I was not given the room I paid for.
    • Standard 1 King

I was not given the room I paid for. I was put in a disability access room, so I had no fill shower. Shower head was broke and got water all over the floor. Mold on shower hooks. Floor saturated from shower. Broken appliances. No room service, yet menu left in room.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

The main reason why we decided to book this hotel and why we...
    • Elite 2 Queens

Our main concern was that we have specifically booked 6 non-smoking rooms. And despite this fact some of the rooms we booked were on the smoking floor and were completely smelling like cigarettes. Luckily the manager who served us was very helpful and exchanged the room. If you are not a smoker, I recommend to double check during the check in of your room is non-smoking. Secondly, the hotel is quite old and some furniture needs renovation. And thirdly, it is not at the Strip. Thus, I recommend you to travel by car if you stay at this hotel if you wish to get to Strip easily.

The main reason why we decided to book this hotel and why we loved it were great attractions the hotel offers in the Stratosphere Tower: ropejump over the night city etc. When you are the hotel guest, you get a nice discount for all he attractions. Also, the staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel shows you an atmosphere of real Vegas, with its casinos and party mood 24/7. And one more perk which is really important - free and spatious self-parking. We were a group of 7 cars, and everyone easily found a spot to park.

Starbucks and McDonalds
    • Standard 1 King

Cleanliness and the price of the buffet for the quality of food served. Our hallway on the floor we were at wasn't ever vacuumed and glasses kept out by doors for all 3 days we were there across from us. We asked a housekeeper for more towels and she said ya I can even tho this isn't my floor and pretty much tossed them at me. Never really saw waitresses walking around while playing the machines

Starbucks and McDonalds The tower tour

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

My family and I spent a wonderful time here.
    • Premier Guest Room

The only thing I would like to say is our rubbish bin in the room got missed a couple of time.

My family and I spent a wonderful time here. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The staff at the front desk was amazing. Rodger thefirst staff member who booked us in could see that there was a problem with our booking and he told us about it and then fixed it for us. I would like to thank everyone for making our first time to Las Vegas a fantastic holiday.

True Las Vegas vibe.
    • Standard 1 King

True Las Vegas vibe. Hotel is lively with great facilities. The two rooftop pools are fantastic, the food is reasonably priced and very nice. Drinks are also reasonably priced. The casino on the ground floor is good fun too. The hotel is an $8 uber from the strip which is reasonable especially if in a group.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Bad check in, above average stay for Vegas
    • Standard 1 King

Check in was bad, very long line, took us an hour to get checked in, I requested 1 king bed but it was not available, i was not offered a free upgarde, i was offered a twin room instead, had to pay for an upgrade to get a king bed. Very big hotel, gets confusing to navigate. Toilet smelt like blocked swege after using the shower.

Room was very spacious, very clean, sound insulation was good, with 2 big screen TVs inside the room. Rooftop pool is great, with a decent bar and a great view. Very comfortable bed and setting.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Lost my wallet with my id, clearly my fault but the hotel...
    • Elite Central Tower 1 King

Lost my wallet with my id, clearly my fault but the hotel should have a system in place to deal with that sort of situation, I can't be the first person to lose their wallet in las vegas. They weren't going to let me back in my room, I couldn't use the pool, and they weren't even going to let me sit near the gambling tables even though I wasn't drinking or playing.

Never Again
    • Standard 1 King

I booked a NON-SMOKING room with a King size bed with a view. I called ahead and asked for all these things weeks prior to my visit on 8/23-8/27. Of course when we get there after waiting about 30-45 mins to check in and finally get to the room it is a double bed and it smelled so bad of smoke plus they had dirty towels behind the furniture the bathroom rod was falling apart and couldn't take a proper shower and holes\stains on the walls. As soon as got into the room an seen the issues I called the front desk about the issue (within mins) and was told that they couldn't do anything about it and that in fact I had a upgrade. One the person that checked me in didn't even mention this too me and based on the conditions of the room. This was a huge joke and a slap in my face. She started to also say that the due to they over booked the hotel I had to check back in the morning between 9am-12pm. PISSED. OK next morning I head down about 8:15am the next morning and told the next person my same issues with the room. This person was like OK sorry about the inconvenience blah blah I will take off a night stay and so of course we had to get our things and checked them into their baggage area until the room was ready which would have been around 3pm. This new room was better but NO view at this point I dont even care it was way better than the other one except the fact that bathroom walls were peeling in the tub area an probably will start to form some type of mold, oh and the fact that the door had a huge gap underneath where you could hear people laughing and walking and stick your foot underneath it. So clearly they took a day off due to my first room being horrible. I get home and they re-adjusted the bill and they charged me again. Did I call to complain??? NO for what. I am so over this hotel at the moment and wont return. I will just pay the extra 100 bucks or so to stay right off the strip.

This was my second time staying here and I didnt like anything this go round. I was very disappointed in everything all the way down to my bill once I got home that they changed.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Some things need to be improved...
    • Standard 1 King

It's quite separated from the Strip. Needs a revamp quite urgently. We got an 'upgraded' room on the smoking floor - we believed this was a good idea but you have to smoke in your room, which we refuse to do. Next to SUPER SKETCHY area. Avoid at night.

For the Money - this hotel is hard to beat. Staff are lovely. Overall a good hotel.

Great view
    • Standard 1 King

During the check in, ladies from the reception try to convinience all guests to change the room for better standard, of course with additional payment. Due to this fact the check in process is very long. And very often you pay more than you want to:) the hotel localisation is OK but you can go 15-20 minutes to the nearest famous hotel located on the Strip and the neibourhood was not so safe (no many tourists and a lot of homeless people). But if you want to use car/bus/taxi is OK.

Comfortable room with very big and comfortable bed. Pretty bathroom. The tower in the hotel is very good, there is amazing view on Las Vegas. The tower is free for hotel's guests. Parking is also free. The bus stop is close to the hotel and big shop and restaurants are also over there.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

The location was close to the Strip, the staff was very...
    • Standard 1 King

The location was in a little bit unsafe area - close to the Strip but if you walk, you can see some strange-looking people and homeless people. The air - conditioner in the room was cooling the air too much and it was impossible to set the temperature for higher than 72. There was also no fridge in the room.

The location was close to the Strip, the staff was very helpful and kid (they bought us more towels when we asked for it). The room was well-equipped (shampoo, hair-dryer, TV). The Casino was cool and fun.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Was supposed to get a bedroom on the strip and a renovated...
    • Standard 2 Queens

Was supposed to get a bedroom on the strip and a renovated room. As per pictures it was not. First night we checked in they gave us a room for handicapped, floors were soaking wet, dark room, and barely any mirrors. Following day they moved us , room was still extremely old, not renovated!

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Staff didn't understand how a queue for checking in...
    • Standard 1 King

Staff didn't understand how a queue for checking in worked, loads of people just waltzing up ignoring the massive queue waiting to check in, then after taking absolutely ages to check in the people the staff would just wander off. Tried to lie about the amenities included in our room to increase the price at the desk, room was huge, but really shabby. Absolutely no information about the hotel, how to order room service, or even fire safety in the room! It was fine for one night but not that great tbh.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Great hotel for our stay.
    • Standard 1 King

The cleaners didn’t replaced a new sets of ammenities for our last night stay. Also, the lighting to the bathroom is very dim and floor towels too small.

Everything is great. Nice and cool room. Got security after 8pm if entering the hotel lifts. Generous size beds.

Beautiful clean room.
    • Standard 1 King

Dinner was 6/10. Good stuff tho, but we payed mostly for the view, not food. If you’re really hungry and don’t care mostly about the view, you better go to Mac on the first floor or Starbucks. A food was so small.

Beautiful clean room. A great hotel with a lot of slots and boutiques inside. Doesn’t look like just a hotel, but the whole Las Vegas street inside. Couldn’t pass the tower and its great views, dinner on the top of the world and cheap shopping. I think this is the best hotel you can find by low price, good place and with a lot of facilities. They have even their own attractions and sky diving!!! In the room there is a free safe, wifi. And I was staying with my friend so we asked cleaners to give us more bathroom stuff and they did. 10/10.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Overall decent stay for first timers with low expectations.
    • Standard 1 King

Unfortunately the service in the hotel itself was not as great as expected. There were many times where we felt that the representatives were annoyed and unfriendly. One representative in particular who had come out of her office and completely ignored us at the ticketing desk and then proceeded to go back into the office, shut the door and even lock it. She made it very clear that she did not want to be there, nor help us. The original ticketing lady was very friendly, so to come back to this was a shock. It wasn’t until we loudly stated that we would need to go back up to the front desk for assistance that she came out with a fake smile on her face and asked if she could help us. Unfortunately this was our last evening on property and being sent back and forth multiple times and then be ignored like this is unacceptable and left a bad taste. This issue could have been resolved in about 30 seconds and instead took over 30 minutes.

Top of the World restaurant was the greatest experience we had all trip! At the top of the stratosphere everyone created an exceptional guest experience and provided the greatest hospitality. If you go to the stratosphere, this Top of the World restaurant is a must-do. Both of us being in the hospitality industry agreed that this was one of the best experiences and service we had ever received. Location of the hotel was great. There are a handful of restaurants within the hotel to choose from so that you didn’t have to leave. Layout of the hotel was pretty easy to follow as well. And Housekeeping was very quiet, respectful and kept everything very clean.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Free parking, quick check out, starbucks inside the hotel.
    • Standard 1 King

Long check-in waiting time. Old rooms, old carpets, smell, not walking distance from downtown - dodgy close-by neighbourhood

Free parking, quick check out, starbucks inside the hotel.

Nice Stay .. Enjoyed the hotel, Rides, bell desk help and food
    • Deluxe Central Tower 2 Queens

Bad experience from Security staying outside who did not allow car to be parked on side for check-in to the hotel and then go the parking lot.

Nice Room with very clean and good location.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Awful experience, never come back...
    • Standard 1 King

The room was very (very) dirty. And the staff wasn't helpful at all... had to argue with the cleaning staff to at least get the bed changed, when they didn't do it... On top of that the hotel has multiple entrance, we were looking for a specific one to get a shuttle bus... it took us 30 minute to find it as each of the staff that we were asking for the location of that specific entrance was giving us different instructions... they didn't even know where the "North entrance to the Casino" is... And rather than saying so... they will just send you to a random one (funny game). The location isn't good at all,located far away from the Vegas strip, which is the main street that you want to visit when in Vegas. Awful experience.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

I will probably never go back to Vegas again!
    • Standard 2 Queens

It was dirty. The elevators smelled like urine and parking was horrible. It was a long walk to the room from the parking garage. The rooms could definitely use more cleaning. The bathtub was huge but stained. Nobody wants to take a chance in that.

The beds were comfortable. There are nice restaurants inside.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Good stay for a short trip
    • Stratosphere Select 1 King

The pool was too crowded. Surprising that you have to show your ID to enter in the Radius Pool even you are resort guest. I guess people usually do not carry their ID while going to the hotel pool where they are staying!

Convenient and value for money. Free Parking made our life easy as we had our car to roam around Vegas. You need a car with you to visit around Vegas and nearby attractions; so it was not any issue for us even this is at the end of strip. We stayed in the upgraded new room and it was clean and big enough for 2 of us.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

The Stratosphere, even with its current construction phase, was very comfortable and affordable.
    • Standard 1 King

The room was an interesting layout, L-shaped. Very comfortable bed. The staff member who checked me in was very friendly with a constant smile on her face and pleasantly answered all my questions and concerns.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Bitter Sweet
    • Standard 1 King

At the moment of Check-in the change my king bed to two queen beds. When we arrive to the room theres hairs in one bed. Also we hace a newborn and we request a room with refrigerator but we said that cost $10 per day. 😡

Property location was great, price was great and staff was very friendly.

Browse Stratosphere Hotel, Casino & Tower, BW Premiere Collection (Free Parking) Traveler Photo Gallery