Reviews of Celebration Suites 3 stars

5820 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway - Suite 192, Celebration, Orlando, FL 34746, USA

#234 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• One-Bedroom Villa

We were all very pleased with the room. I had an 8 and 15 year old with me and they were very excited about all the extras we had in the room. The pricing was extremely cheap for what we received. We were right next to Old Town which the kids enjoyed. We were not far from the Theme Parks also. We were in walking distance to a lot of shops and wonderful eating establishments. The pool was heated and stayed open late which was a plus. The room was very clean and well maintained. It was stocked with plenty of linen and toiletries. I just can not explain what a great place this is to stay in. We will be back again and again.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

ROACHES! ROACHES! Run with your money! I have pics. All sizes, even the baby roaches will just come out when the lights are on! It was absolutely deplorable! I found out it had been one of those weekly rate hotels. Thought I was getting a “good deal” because it was a 2 bedroom. Ha! Not if you’re scared to go into the kitchen! Mold in the bathroom. If you stay in J building, DO NOT UNPACK! I’m very disappointed. My 3 children were vacationing with me. What a shame!

Room size

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

At first we got a room straight from the seventies. Very dirty and disgusting. After complaining we got a 'renovated' room. Renovated means tiles instead of dirty carpet and a newer kitchen. Renovation is probably also at least 10 years ago. For me it 's bad politics of the hotel staff to try and give very old rooms to customers seeing if they would complain or not. As we paid over 300 dollars for 3 nights this is totally un acceptable for me. If one renovaties a hotel it 's very strange to renovate a few rooms and others not(even adjacent ones) Baby crib we got was extremely dirty and had not even a matras let alone sheets. I had to go to Walmart buying one... This for me is not understandably, cribs cost about 100 dollar at minimum hotels could buy a few new ones each year. Our room was next to the parking of Old Town. Meaning each evening terrible noise until late hours. Excellent for location for putting people with infants. Strange nebula shower which causes the entire bathroom to get wet with nebula. Beds made for giants. Comfortable but of an abnormal height. Kitchen OK. TV did 't work. The worst thing for me was electricity straight from the seventies. In my country this would not even allowed to operate. The plugs of ac were exposes very dangerous especially for toddlers. It is an accident waiting to happen Overall, the hotel clearly just wants to maximizemoney of Disney visitors and care little about their guests, their safety or comfort. As I did not pay peanuts, I didnt expect tgis

Very close to disney Big rooms

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Cheezy place, tried to push timeshare on me, furniture looked very VERY worn - like bought at a yardsale 10 years ago. Couldn't get sliding door security latch to go in it's place.

Price, comfort and number of beds.

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

To start they gave me the wrong room. They fixed that by giving me an upgrade which was nice but I had to request the floors be mopped. The tv in one of the bedrooms didn’t work, the other tv’s had bad reception I called front desk and they said they would come fix it but never did so they entire 3 days I was there the tv did not work. I paid for late check out and my room keys were still deactivated early so I was locked out of my room. All in all I probably would not stay there again. I was expecting more than what I received.

Rooms are spacious

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Housekeeper barged into our room with our do not disturbed sign on our door he knocked loudly and poped our chain looking for a tv wire it was 10:30 at night scary thank goodness my husband was there i was scared for my kids.. And more english speaking people would be great

The room was great!!!

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

I made my reservation early and did not get the room I requested by the pool. I even asked again upon arrival and was placed in an old room in the back with old carpet.

The full kitchen was good. And we were close to our destination.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The room has a stal smell. I had to ask them to change my room even the one that I was finally given was still smelling, I wasn’t comfortable eating inside my room and I was looking forward to checking out

The property has good facilities most especially for children. My daughter enjoyed playing on the merry go round and all the games. They had restaurant within the hotel that you can just walk down from your room

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

The shower, the room service sometime made it too late when we are at the room. The last day they didn't made it, we have to use our towels and left the garbage inside. Probably for the lights could use day light bulbs to more lighting.

Tranquility, location, space inside the room

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

The only thing I didn't like was the mattress on the king size bed, lil too hard for me.

This is a great place for the money. Went on vacation with hubby and 2 kids and we didn't feel over crowded in the room. Location was great. When we go back to Orlando, this will be where we stay!!!

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

One of the double beds squeaked. Parking would be easier if a key was available for back door. No door between two bedrooms was inconvenient. There should be tv in all bedrooms.

We liked location, large suites to fit family, clean rooms, king sized beds.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Didn't leave enough blankets are sheets. Everything eles was great.

Love the room we had ten people in it. Fit us very well!!! It was right there by food and play. the kids just loved it. WOULD GO AGAIN TO THIS PLACE!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!! :) :)

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

Rugs not vacuumed, bathroom light out, no guard on end of hair dryer and it sucked my hair into the fan, water puddle at feet in shower, air conditioner froze up solid and was very noisy., holes in curtain, spiders, furniture was beat up and not a stitch of art on wall....bare bones, stained blanket on bed, fan in the bathroom sounded like a jet engine and had to stay on for the light to work.

Comforter appeared clean, as did towels.

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

When I checked in we reserve a one bedroom and they said they gave us a complimentary upgrade to a two bedroom when it wasn’t because we should have had a king size bed and we ended up getting a full size bed and so I could not sleep in the bed with my husband. This was beyond the worst stay ever.

This hotel was horrible I will never stay there again.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The 2 bedroom was so spacious that literally 10 people can stay there. The rooms are huge, beds super comfy. Also the bathroom was handicapped accessible so it was perfect for my aunt.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Housekeeping kept knocking on the door and front office knocking on the door and maintenance knocking on the door and just walking right in I had my sign do not disturb up

It was nice place

• One-Bedroom Villa

Property looks someone outdated from the outside. The property was under construction and very loud by 8 am. We didn’t return to our hotel from theme parks until almost 2 am. It was very annoying waking up to drills and loud workers.

The rooms were so large with complete kitchen! The beds were very comfortable! I loved the tile floor! The room was amazingly clean!

• One-Bedroom Villa

They took 2hrs to check us in. They are racist this hotel is not for African Americans the rooms attendants do not bring new towels and wash rags they don’t change sheets. The power went out they didn’t want to give us no flash lights and we have babies and little children they won’t let you speak to a manager and they deserve a 0 for rating I don’t know why it’s saying 2.5 when I gave them all sad faces they customer service sucks they are so rude I even asks for my money back and was willing to find me a better hotel they said no they wouldn’t even give me the contact information to talk to the owner I’m highly upset

I didn’t like nothing but the location

• One-Bedroom Villa

Only thing is the gal in the front desk was kind a rude and never smiled and was rude over all. But the other people at the front desk were really nice. But the rooms in the very back of property are kind of sketchy..

Very convenient location, lots to do around the area. Had a little amusement park right next to it which was pretty fun. Rooms are very big, kitchen was convenient, great beds,, a good stay overall, would recommend and would stay there again. Price wasn’t bad at all for how big it was. Can easily fit 6 to 7 people in each room.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The black manager is so rude to her employee and she yells at them on The floor in front of all the customer

We had Dee for a server and she was excellent

• One-Bedroom Villa

Besides the rate I negotiated with booking, they also place a $75 deposit fee on your credit card They tell you it is being refunded on checkout it still has not happened. $80 room and a $75 deposit? Wow

Large kitchenettes

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Did not appreciate my personal pillow put on floor when making beds. Room set up and online it states two bathrooms yet twelve people including babies had to share one bathroom very unexpected and inconvenient. Be more specific on what is included in rooms. Free shuttle buses needed pass proof and were inconvenient times and did not include strollers we had to drive daily to our destinations.

I like how clean everything was.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Never knew when the maids were coming to clean ... and dishwasher wasn’t working proprely

Plenty of room for 5 adults... 10 minutes away from the parks

• One-Bedroom Villa

We were disappointed that there was no longer a basketball court when the internet shows there’s a court on the property.

We enjoyed the size of our room with our patio and pool side view.

• One-Bedroom Villa

In the first day the bus shuttle to the parks was 20 min. late. If you stay late at the parks, you may lose the reservation for the following day. Nevertheless, we complained and the shuttle arrived every day on time and we were able to make resevations in advance.

Excellent location. Room was cleaned every day. Beds were comfortable. Good Wi-Fi. We did not use the TV much, but besides English, there were channels in Spanish and Portuguese.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Curtains outdated. Housekeeping staff need more training clean all rooms better. Sheets need be replaced, few times 2 twin sheets were used on king beds.Would be helpful if housekeepers had some English, few days took awhile to explain need for room clean/towels...etc.

Close to local eats , stores, free shuttle to Disney. Fun Spot and rides , Oldtown. Pool. 2 bathrooms available in unit. Area around buildings and pool very clean.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Room was not clean, especially shower. Smelled like mildew in the suite. Very uncomfortable overall. No place / space to put clothing. While trying to rest cleaners are washing windows with powerhose. We left the 1st day because of this. Not a pleasant place no accommodations made either.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Pool view

Check in could be quicker , Lots of faffing about but got checked in eventually. alot of construction work going on by the way of renovating the rooms , they are being fully ripped out and redone , they did advise us at check in but we were going to be out most of the time so didn’t bother changing rooms. They gave us a letter of the start and finish times of the construction but they always started earlier and finished later. The hotel does look a little run down from the outside but as mentioned they are refurbishing at the moment. the shower head in the bathroom gives out a mist kind of shower which is a bit strange and tends to soak the bathroom a power shower would have been better

Room was recently refurbished which was a bonus , Daily maid service room cleaned and fresh towels provided , Location was excellent for disney and espn. Room was very clean and kitchen facilities were ample , the only thing i would say is replace the coffee maker with a kettle. The pool area was clean and tidy and lots of towels provided at the poolside. The reception has Whats app so you can send them a message if you have any questions , We had 2 double beds , a pull down double and a double sofa bed , Everything worked as expected in the room the air con was great too. 12 minuets in an uber to Disney. We had no issues with security and always felt secure. There is a nice theme park across from the hotel we were in the block directly behind reception and we did not hear any noise from the theme park but the theme park is really good .

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Reserved and paid for a Superior Suite that sleeps ten with patio. Were given Suite that sleeps eight with no patio. It was supposed to have King beds, had full size beds. Wanted the patio because my Dad and I smoke so we had to walk over to the coffee shop.or sit on the curb to smoke. Parking was horrible for the front building.

Centrally located to the Disney parks for easy access.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

The outside of the building could use some work. Some of the staff was rude. Breakfast not being included was a boomer since we were taking a shuttle to the park which left us at the end so had to drive.

The room was very spacious, I was surprised honestly. Very clean.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The breakfast offed for $5 is lacking, We made our own breakfast or Denny's is across the street.

This hotel was amazing. Rooms were large, beds were great, Kitchen ready for use. Pool was great, kids small arcade, laundry area, workout area. The hotel is doing renos and rooms are very nice. Staff are friendly, housekeeping is wonderful they work really hard. You are in next door to a smaller amusement park. Noise is not an issue. Your across the road from a flea market and there are gift shops and restaurants all around. I

• One-Bedroom Villa

Wash-basin in the bathroom in our room was clogged up, so we couldn't even use that so much.

Huge apartment for small amount of money. The workers were friendly.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The apartment was a little ‘tired’ and could do with some freshening up. The fold into the wall bed was badly chipped on the ends. The furniture was old. The patio door had seen better days and needed fixing whilst we were there. The pool was freezing.

The apartment was lovely and spacious and had everything that we needed. It was cleaned and towels refreshed every day. The staff were lovely and worked very hard. They were also very attentive and any problems we had were rectified very quickly.

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

There was nothing I didn’t like.!

The staff was excellent. The room was awesome. The location was great. I stay here every vacation. You can’t get a better place to stay near all the attractions. Plus, old town in right behind you. Not noisy either. We love it!

• One-Bedroom Villa

It is called villa, but it is a random motel (actually has a lot of rooms / buildings)

Huge apartment (I think they have various different sized rooms); fast WiFi; fully equipped kitchen in apartment;

• One-Bedroom Villa

Only complaint was about other guests being super loud at dumb hours, but thats not the hotels fault.

Good location, HUGE rooms. Was there with partner an booked a room for 2 an it was a complete 2 bed, bath, kitchen, loungeroom and dining table. Pools a 25min free shuttle from universal and disney world. Right next to a cool amusement park and alot of street food carts accross the highway for cheap great food

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Staff was friendly but the process took too long and was confusing for people waiting for check in and those waiting for shuttle service. Also, the room are clean overall with the exception of the floors... they are very dirty, just walking across the floor my feet were black!

• One-Bedroom Villa

First room we check in to have rat poop all over the floor was supposed to have a bottom room floor because I have a bad knee was only able to get a second-floor room climbing stairs sucked no hot water

Nothing would have a got my money back if I was able to

• One-Bedroom Villa

To loud are the staff working early in the morning!!!!

Workers taking to loud early in the morning almost like yelling outside your room. Very much a turn off for staying!!!

• One-Bedroom Villa

Place is dated maybe a little upgrade to furniture as it was a little dirty

Good for people with big family as it comes with kitchen and loved the fact that they shuttle you to Disney World

• One-Bedroom Villa with Pool view

Complex is a sprawling group of "bunker" style buildings all of which look sad and tired. The check in process was fairly quick but the agent checking us in was more inclined to speak to her co workers in Portuguese and finish munching on a snack.

Room was large and overlooked the pool. Property is close enough to Disney to make travel practical.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

You needed to wear sandals on the floors in the room or the bottoms of your feet turned black. We did find a dead cockroach and when asked if there was an issue they said no. Also asked if there was a problem with bedbugs again was told no but we saw them taking the heaters in rooms. We didn’t see any alive bugs in our room and we didn’t have bedbugs.

We loved the size of the room and the location. Staff was very nice.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The bed was broke , I call maintenance they came and did something that fix it for the first night but the next day was the same way I did not have good sleep because of the discomfort of the bed

Judith always make sure our room was clean she did an awesome job if wasn’t for her I will just thought was wasted of Money paying almost 1000 for 5 nights I won’t stay at your facilites anymore

• One-Bedroom Villa

The staff were so rude !!!! The cleaning people would only come clean your room when you called them.

I like the location of it and it was nice for kids.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Mold, mold, mold, the barbecue area near of room can be too loud, towels tiny and old, and all furniture out dated. They charged 20usd for an early checkin 2 hours before, with my wife sick and my 2 year old kid was sleeping.

Location near of old town

• One-Bedroom Villa

Room was not clean, called to front desk several times and issue was not addressed until the day prior to departure.

Very spacious rooms and easily accessible

Didnt like it would of stayed if didnt have to put deposit on room. Really need to just rent rooms out if rooms is messed up bad then bill them but people shouldnt have to pay deposits cuz other people messed that up. Im a great renter i never leave rooms trashed.NEVER! But its okay took my business elsewhere anyway they even cancelled my reservation on me too .just messed up service all around.

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

Very outdated Shuttle service times were not great. Parks open at 8 and shuttle doesn’t leave until 840. If you don’t sign up for the shuttles immediately they are full. We spent a lot on Uber that I didn’t count on. We probably could have stayed onsite at Disney for the amount I had to pay for personal transportation back and forth everyday.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The floor was so filthy our feet were back in 5 minutes. The room hadn't been updated in at least 50 years as to cabinets, floors, and the couch...couldn't even sit it squeaked and sunk in so far, was afraid. I'd you like bass at 1am for a few hours -great. And the phone doesn't work to call to hotel to complain.

There was enough room for a family

• One-Bedroom Villa

Great location : close to Old Town and fastfood franchise. The hotel works on upgrade of the property. Rooms are big ... nice for a family, but a little bit outdated. My son enjoyed the pool. Friendly staff !

• One-Bedroom Villa

The room was outdated... kitchen cabinets were hanging off the wall. The furniture was old and dirty! The online pictures were very deceiving! The playground was a joke! Very suspicious clientele... a man yelled to me and told me he needed money. Very rough area to stay in with children. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel if you’re traveling with your family. Front desk staff were very unfriendly!

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

The floors were not mopped and so our feet and socks got filthy, mopping should be a part of room cleaning since there's no carpet

I loved the location it was close to everything

• One-Bedroom Villa with Pool view

The pushy employees at the shuttle location to sit through a tour forcreimbursement of tickets. The hair foundvin the silverware tray and the cracked dish bowl stored in the cabinet.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Advertised warmed pool told its warm only till January, old and dirty carpets, pool with noisy people past 11 PM when told they close at 8 PM and no answer the phone when try to report. Kitchen drawers in bad shape, a 20 inch tv at bedroom with no working remote, 40 inch TV at living room with only a few channels with bad sound, buildings with no hedges, no plants, no beautifying details, no walls to enclose parking or building -all open space next to Old Town Fair with people from all over. I could not go there again since the get go, over 1/2 hour in line to register at arrival with 2 people ahead of me.

Overall clean bath and beds. Regular A/C working fine. Refrigerator working and clean not old.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Everything could have been better but it wasn’t

There is not much I liked about this property. The room was very dated. Floors were black and gritty with dirt. Curtains were stained and didn’t fit the windows. The sofa was so dirty I had the maid bring a blanket to put on it. We were in Bldg M which is across the street and way in the back. People were working on their vehicles in the parking lot. Had a group of 15 kids sitting outside of our room pulling on the door. Downright scary! We had a dog with us and were charged 20 dollars per night, I guess that is why they put us in the “hood” for our stay. I do not recommend this property unless you can find no other and then I would rather sleep in my car! Shame on you for treating people like trash because they have a dog!

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

1 bathroom in a 2 bedroom that sleeps 8 people. Housekeeping took 2 1/2 hours to bring towels and pillows. They knocked on my door at 2am . They gave me a room that was smaller than what i booked . Then gave me the room that i asked for when i started to complain about calling cooporate and booking.com where i booked my reservation.

The location.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Pool view

I didn’t like the level of noise from being next to old town.

I love that we could bring a pet. I love the amenities on the property. I love the amenities in the room which made it very easy for families.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Staff didn’t check if we needed anything we had to flag them down but they did bring materials when asked! Feel as if the heated pool should have been heated til at least the end of April.

This is a great property quiet n roomy!!

• Two-Bedroom Suite

They have horrible customer service my room got broken into and they did not want to do anything about it. I had to call the sherif and make a report and still didn’t want To do anything

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

The toilet seat was loose and the shower was very complicated to grasp. Shower sprayed water all over constantly made the floor wet. Not relaxing at all.

The location was great. Very close to parks and restaurants.

• One-Bedroom Villa

I will definitely bring my own coffee next time as I found it was not strong enough.

The room was well set up and clean.We really enjoy the pool and it’s location to our room.We also liked being on ground level and enjoyed sitting on our balcony.We also used the barbecues that were provided to cook some meals nice touch to have that available.The staff was friendly and kept the area clean.I also used the laundry facilities and found them easy to use and clean.There was also plenty of ice available when we needed it. We are looking forward to our next visit when we can stay longer. We also enjoyed walking to Olde Town and all of the interesting stores and entertainment. Great location to see things. We also used the shuttle to go to Epcot. Very good experience for first time visitors.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Room was dusty we could smell and feel it on over nose as soon as we went in. AC from the room was not throwing out cold air. I called it in to the office... They fixed it but no cold air it felt like it was on fan... Wi-Fi horrible couldn't connect on. I would of liked a better location

Location, pool, front staff very nice, check out was fast.

• One-Bedroom Villa

1. Management not calling me back and leaving a VERY disasisfied customer hanging with absolutely no resolution. 2. The hotel is under renovations (which is extremely loud) 3. I had to deal with an attempted break-in with police at 2am. 4. The front office staff told me that there were 3 other complaints that night about this same group of people TERRORIZING the people staying there. The room seems like an ok value and you get a ton of space for your money. However, you won’t feel safe there and don’t expect even a shred of customer service.

The fact that the person that tried to break into my room at 2am through the second story balcony was unsuccessful. Thankfully the cops answered the phone when the leasing office didn’t.

• One-Bedroom Villa

It was worth experienc what I had. Picture facility cleanliness everything was bad. We came stuff was rude after long flight plus I was with 3 kids. So we check in. I go to room it was bad and disgusting hotel ever in my life. In my complaint about room and cleanliness she offer me different room I go and see it was same. I have question booking.com too, you should take care your customer too because we trust your website when you call they just forward your call to hotel stuff it’s not right. Me and my wife sanitize everything in room. Whatever picture you see on hotel page it’s not true. I attach picture you gonna see how hotel look for real. Any way hotel stuff and it up offer me breakfast omg it was another story. I thought good place good food. Next morning me and my family went to hotel restaurant in breakfast place. You not gonna believe everything was empty and dirty, breakfast mean 2 eggs per person, and stuff without glass uniform fry egg between counter. We just pass this breakfast end it up go to different place.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The shower spray head in the bathrooms hurt. The mist that comes out feels like you are being pelted in the back. Each night we stayed we were up all night listening to other rooms party until 2am.

The bed were very comfortable, we were surprised to see we had a extra bed to sleep in. We were pleased with the complimentary shuttles and how close it was to old town.

• One-Bedroom Villa

It was scummy. Paint peeling. Very strange layout. parking outside sliding glass door, but door nearly impossible to lock and then could only be locked from inside. Handicapped room was useless as you had to walk around the entire huge building to get to the car! This place was obviously a cheap conversion from a huge crummy apartment complex to an ersatz suite hotel....poorly done, poorly managed and overall a mess. Right next to neon carnival rides on 192! Ugh!

Lots of space and close to disney world

• One-Bedroom Villa

I didn’t like when I arrived at four in the morning that i had to sit in my car for five hours before I could get checked in and on top of that I called telling them I was having car trouble coming from Indiana and was going to arrive late there is no way that my room should have been giving away or not ready I heard so many excuses this place had no consideration that I had my three year old son with me. Very bad place to stay

Rude staff

• One-Bedroom Villa

We stayed for 6 nights and never had the toilet paper or coffee replenished even though they ran out. Had to go looking for it. Also the furniture is a little dated. Room can sleep 8 but can only sit 4 also the kitchen had 3 forks. 5 glasses. 4 spoons, etc. We had 5 people so you would think that the room would have the same amount of utensils that it can sleep. A little on the loud side as you can hear everything that is happening in the hallway. Which that the booking included all the taxes and extra fees. Our bill came out way higher then we had expected.

Big suite. Room for 8 people to sleep. Close to shopping, restaurants, and attractions. Felt more like a small apartment, which was nice.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Outside looked old and outdated. Glad we took the chance because it was really not reflective of the insides at all.

Don't let the outside fool you. They are nice inside and immaculately clean. Large beds and rooms. Full kitchen and living room.

• One-Bedroom Villa

I am a Florida resident and I was in Celebration do tomorrow wife's health issues and had to go to Celebration Place Hospital and I'm paying outrageous room rates because of spring break there should be something done being a Florida resident

Property was fine easy access to the room

• One-Bedroom Villa

Rooms could use a fresh coat of paint (baseboards and doors especially). Kitchen was missing a couple of basic things (no frying pan or strainer).

Great location. Close to parks, stores and restaurants. Kitchen was convenient. Comfortable beds and friendly staff.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The coffee maker didn't work and they didn't changed although i told them. The pool is too far from most rooms., this is not shown on the photos but my room was about 300mts with a road between, so no chance for my kids to go there alone.

The beds were really comfortable and big. The rooms very big as well!!

• One-Bedroom Villa

The services demanded refund back

This place was utterly disgusting I would never recommend it to no one ever, gave us the wrong room number the room was already occupied and made us wait an hour for a different room. Disgusting

• One-Bedroom Villa

The second floor rooms didn't have an elevator to help carry all of your luggage up the stairs.

We loved the space. We were very comfortable. We enjoyed making our coffee in the morning and over looking the pool. We loved the separate sink in the room so people could all get ready to leave at the same time.

• One-Bedroom Villa

I found 3 roaches in my room. I called and went to the office 2 times to ask for them to fix my phone, they never came. Our bathroom door didn’t shut. The room had a funny smell. I told the one girl I found bugs and she said nothing. It took an hour to check in at 11pm . Our rooms where supposed to be close to each other they where far apart. I had to go the next day again to move my parents to a room closer to us, my parents are old an got lost trying to find us.

It was close to everything. The next day they did mo e my parents to another room.