2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Alabama hotel reviews
  4. Montgomery hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery

Reviews of Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1124 Eastern Boulevard, Montgomery, AL 36117-1941, United States of America

#2 of 44 hotels in Montgomery

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

I didnt like the fact I was told that I can so something, ...
    • Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I didnt like the fact I was told that I can so something, or tried to get something up and charged my card when I was clearly told.. we got the equipment you will be fine and charged my card 250.00

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

That the jacuzzi was working and if the pool had been just a...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing major just several annoying sounds in the room could not figure out if it was air conditioner or something else. The fire alarm would beep every once in a while like batteries were low.

That the jacuzzi was working and if the pool had been just a little warmer it would have been perfect.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

My experiences at Drury Inn has always been so relaxing. Our favorite place. My Family loves it.

No complaints. --------------------------

The friendly and courteous staff, from check-in, to kick-back to housekeeping if you asked for tissue, laundry bags,etc, always with a friendly smile.The dining area was well maintained food and drinks is always nice. Ms. Barbara was superb. I decided to extend my stay a day longer and she took care of it with a smile.Thank you Drury Inn for a wonderful staff in Montgomery, al & Mobile, al. 1st time staying at the Montgomery location, and am looking forward to our next visit.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

People and facilities.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Bed and pillows a bit below in quality. Otherwise, room was a value!

People and facilities. Great happy hours and breakfast. Fantastic hotel concept!!!

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

It was a great stay.
    • Superior Oversize King Room

The price was a little high, but no doubt we will definitely stay there again.

The location was excellent, the breakfast was amazing, and the room was perfect.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

A great place to recharge and get ready for the next days drive
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I was happy with everything except the weather and you can't control that!

I like the fact that my cat was accepted with no question or additional charge. I also appreciate the cocktail hour it gives me a chance to unwind after a long difficult drive

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Everything.

That I had to leave!

Everything. Evening social was amazing value. The spa was absolutely lovely and required after a long day of driving. Great hotel for a stop off

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Everything was great, except for the issue with the toilet overflowing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The toilet overflowed and water covered the bathroom floor area.There was no housekeeping or front desk attendant to assist with this issue.

Good food and drinks.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

William Greathouse from Corpus Christi, Texas.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Actually, I cannot think of anything that I did not like.

Everything! The entire staff that we interacted with were all welcoming, friendly, and a joy to interact with. The facility was great and the breakfast and evening social hour was very much appreciated.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

room was a lot bigger than expected we booked a twin room...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

can't say there was any problems everything was fine no complaints.

room was a lot bigger than expected we booked a twin room,but when we got to the room we were booked into a suite a very pleasant surprise.Staff were friendly and courteous it was avery busy hotel but no problems at breakfast plenty of choices and enough food for even the biggest of eaters.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

My stay was horrible and disgusting.
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I had bed bugs in my bed that almost crawled in my fiancé hair and that was the nastiest most horrible feeling ever. I wasn’t in the room for an hour when I discovered the bed bugs and I took it to the front desk to show them proof in at hand.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Made me miss our generator that we have been living on since Hurricane Michael.
    • Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

There was hair in the tub, you can't have drinks after 7 pm, no one was serving drinks at 6:59 and was told I couldn't have my last drink, no sheets for the pull out couch, kids take over the hot tub while running back and forth from pool and hot tub, so loud that we missed our generator and no bacon in the morning.

The shower was nice.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

The staff was pleasant and helpful.
    • Superior Suite

No pork alternatives for breakfast. I don't eat pork and would have like to have Turkey or beef sausage. Other than that breakfast was good.

The staff was pleasant and helpful. The clerk at the desk even joked about us staying an extra day.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

I was very impressed with everything !! The Staff was Wonderful !!

Not one thing. :)

WOW !! Free Dinner and 3 Drinks, Free Breakfast !! We had everything we needed all in one place. I will definitely be a repeat customer !!

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Great last minutes hotel!
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Couldn't close the black out curtains all the way because of the air-conditioning.

Love that there is a chair in here, easy to rock my baby to sleep. Love the bathroom set up. Great closet space. Portable cribs are nice.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

If we are anywhere near here, we will make it a point to pick this location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We made a reservation while traveling by car, reserved it on a credit card but wanted to pay cash. After checking in, we gave a card info and to;d the clerk we would check out and pay cash. Overnight, the room was charged on the card. Tiffany , the next morning took our cash but was having a hard time crediting the card back. We are still not sure we received the credit.

We’ve stayed here last year on our way to Gulf Shores and liked it so well, we may it a point to come back. Between the Happy Hour and Breakfast it’s a great bargain.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Friendly staff, quick check in.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Felt our room was a little dated

Friendly staff, quick check in. Kick Back is a good idea especially while we stayed there was a storm and was unable to get out. The food was good and drinks too. Breakfast was good too

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

I would stay here again!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Front desk was unattended most of the time (except when we first checked in, thank goodness). In the a.m. when checking out, I stood for quite awhile waiting for someone who then could not check me out. She told me just to wait for the email receipt later. It was early (6 a.m) so understandable-ish. Suggestion: include trays for the dinner so people can bring to the rooms. Hard to open door with hands full of food and drink (I know - lame complaint!). Seriously - this was a really nice place!

We were coming home from an 8 day trip to my parents - with our 5 month puppy. Needless to say it had been quite tiring - staying in a small house with 8 adults and a new puppy was cray-cray. We were exhausted. On the way, we had stayed at a competitor pet-friendly hotel and it was AWFUL. So - we were nervous. Drury ROCKED it! We liked: 1) free dinner and drinks!! (we needed this after a 12 hour drive with a puppy who still can't go to restaurants). 2) bed SOOO comfortable 3) suite was large, clean, and puppy friendly! 4) plenty of clean grassy areas around the property to poddy the pup with multiple dog stations for throwing waste 5) rooms were well insulated and quiet 6) plenty of parking 7) close to gas stations

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Beds and pillows were extremely comfortable.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not being able to control the room temperature. It was stuffy, almost humid in the room and thermostats, nor air unit would allow customer control.

Beds and pillows were extremely comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Worth every penny!!!

Everything was GREAT!

The property was immaculate and service was impeccable as expected. I am a returning customer. I paid exter for the quality stay and even though it was further out from my destination, I felt safe and comfortable as a woman traveling alone.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Good
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Noticed dust webs around lamp when I laid down and ring on desk.

Convenient to interstate, kickback with drinks after long drive, and cost with breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

I really liked my stay at Drury hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't find the bed or the pillows comfortable. It would be nice if they could use memory foam or a mattress topper. But, the good far outweigh the mediocre at this hotel. I have nothing bad to say about Drury hotel.

I was impressed with Drury hotel because it was clean, the staff was friendly, the breakfast was awesome and the room was spacious and nice. I liked that this hotel was close to all of the downtown attractions and near to great restaurants and stores. I also found all of the staff to be very helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay here again!!

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Great Family Hotel!
    • Superior Suite

Not enough towel/linens. No trash bags in trash cans.

Location is great. The Superior Suite is very spacious! Great family choice. Clean facilities and good hot breakfast!

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

was very clean and comfy.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

was very clean and comfy. I enjoyed my stash. And staff was very nice and friendly towards me from the time i checked in up until tha time i checked out.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Unusual
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

No bar or restaurant which was really odd to me, but their system worked well, economic

Happy hour drinks and food, free breakfast, helpful pleasant staff, good size room, well maintained

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Just ok. For that price, I will stay in other hotels of the area for my next visits to Montgomery.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The ac unit was noisy. The room was small and there is no door to close the bathroom in case you want to wash your hands in the middle of the night and turn on the light of the bathroom (we have a baby and we always close the door of the bathroom in the middle of the night to not wake her up). The swimming pool is very small...half inside and half outside. Don't think that you can go for a few laps here. The workout room is also very small and basic. Breakfast did not impress compared to other hotels of the same price range (quite basic breakfast, very bland coffee, the same breakfast every day).

I liked that it was clean. The location is also good. The staff was also friendly.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

It was excellent! Nothing bad to say.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Happy hour wasn’t long enough. Maybe make it a little later, like 8-ish.

The room was exactly what I asked for, from the bed to the bathroom. (it was a mini vacation for me and my husband) We enjoyed every bit of our stay. Thank you so much!

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

We should have called the front desk about the noise but that could have made things worse
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The manage gave us an upgrade witch I thought was very nice at the time but turned out to be a not so good thing. We were on the 7th floor facing the highway and the highway noise was very loud, especially the motorcycles. The people in the room next to us did not go too sleep until 1am. The kids were screaming and talking so loud along with a woman that was also screaming and talking loudly that you could understand almost every word they were saying. The room doors around our room were also slamming until around 1am. After driving all day this is not what you want to have going on. The toilet in our room also had black hair and other stuff on the rim, plus we had no shower curtain.

The kickback was very nice and the breakfast was also nice. The hotel was very nice and the staff very friendly. Everything was good except for the room next to us and the cleanliness of our bathroom

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The mattress wasn’t comfortable at all and the air conditioner was super noisy!!!

The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was delicious and had long hours so it was accessible. The bathroom was a nice size and super clean.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

An easy, convenient way to break a long trip.
    • Superior King Room

Mattress was too soft. We both had (mildly) sore backs and felt like we rolled to the middle of our king-size bed.

Many choices on the breakfast buffet. Had a nice nap under the throw on the bed.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

I enjoyed my stay the staff was friendly and I had a restful night
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I wish there were closer parking but other than that it was good

The bed most comfortable it was very comfortable I like the way the soap dispensers were place in the shower

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Everything!

Everything!

Everything! Awesome place to stay. Beds we're great,Room very clean, All personal were top notch, Evening and breakfast food excellent.I have stayed at a lot of motels including Drury Inn suites. This one is tops!

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Everything was excellent, even the manager walked around in...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like having to leave.

Everything was excellent, even the manager walked around in the morning conversing with the guests and also helped the workers clean the breakfast area.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Awesome
    • Superior Suite

The kitchen in the room needed updating

The hotel was right off the interstate. The accommodations for guest were great and the room was large and comfy.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Our stay was very relaxing, met our needs entirely and exceeded our expectations.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was extremely pet friendly. The "happy hour" and free breakfast were a wonderful bonus. The property and rooms were very clean. The staff were very accomodating.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Comfortable and lots of extras (which are hard to come by these days)
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Lady working breakfast buffet was cussing at people (someone dropped a napkin a few people ahead of me in line)...as she bent to pick it up she said ‘lazy ass people’ - very hateful and inappropriate - so opposite of the great management that I saw!

Amenities and management exceeded expectations!

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Convenient and enjoyable
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Our room didn't have hot water, which was fine (because stuff happens, it's not the staff's fault), but our baby needed a bath. We called and they changed out room and we ended up getting just enough hot water for a warm baby bath.

We loved that when we checked it in during the evening after a very long day of travelling, we were welcomed with drink coupons and a lively selection of dinner foods and snacks for free! It made our night 100% easier. Rather than dropping off the dog and then searching for and navigating to a restaurant with a cranky baby. Super nice staff. Beautiful.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2018

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We loved our stay. The front desk staff was very friendly, the free Kickback food and drinks at night were an amazing surprise, and our room was beyond roomy and perfect for us. We wlll definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Liked food and drinks,also popcorn in lobby
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Excess of people with dogs everywhere,also some barking. My husband and I have allergies . Took to long to check in,needed more people at desk. Clerk gave customers in front of us upgrades and spent excissive amount of time checking them in,with a long line waiting.,these people tried to pretend to be celebrities and she seemed to give them the upgrades in rooms just going by their word of oh my reservation was for a suite at price of regular room

Liked food and drinks,also popcorn in lobby

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Really didnt tour about.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Love drury inns in general. This ones especially nice and has the best staff.

Really didnt tour about.. just a midpoint overnight stop between ftworth tx and port st lucie fl. Needs a good $$$ restruant close by wi 3-5 miles.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

Still was good!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping forgot to hang a shower curtain in the bathroom when I realized it, it was wee hours in the morning getting in from a company Christmas party but I let the front desk know

Cleanliness & friendly staff

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

We will definitely be back!
    • Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I can’t even begin to explain how great this hotel is! I travel a lot bc of my daughter’s travel sport and I’ve never been to a better hotel. Free food, great service, awesome amenities, being able to travel with my pets, all of these made for a wonderful stay. We will definitely be back.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

Such a pleasant place to break our long drive, and no need to go out for meals.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No night light for the bathroom.

Variety of foods to mix and match morning and evening, and all replenished often to stay fresh. Bartender to prepare drinks and serve wine or beer in the evening. Very clean. All at no extra cost.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Great place to stay!

Parking was crowded.

Loved the Kickback service and amazing breakfast. I also loved being able to bring our pet dog Twinkie! It made it feel like home!!

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

You made my visit to my grandchildren for Halloween a great one!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The food was very tasty and I slept like baby on those wonderful pillows. The Bath was spacious and clean. The TVs and free wifi was easy to use and microwave helped to heat my leftovers.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

I would highly recommend this hotel!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The liquid soap and shampoo dispensers on the wall of the shower were something we had not seen before in our travels. The room was very clean. The hotel overall was beautiful. Great breakfast buffet! The hotel was easy to find and there were many restaurants, gas stations, banks, shopping malls in the area. The staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Drury Inns are now our first choice hotel
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Slight buzzing noise near room 212, suspect it was an air con unit?

Love Drury inns , great quality rooms,beds fixtures and fittings, really appreciate the 5.30 kickback ,hey it may be free but its not abused and the quality is top notch. Cleanliness is truly amazing and the bed is super comfy, handy business facilities with PC and printer.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Overall, excellent as always.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The air flow in the small room for the king size room ALWAYS needs improvement...

Overall, excellent as always.. Drury Inn is the best value for the money of any national chain!!!!!!

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Very pleased with my experience here.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Loved the hotel. Friendly staff. The entire facility was very clean and smelled clean too, their no smoking policy made it comfortable for me and convenient for the smoker in my party. The beds were fabulous, I slept in royal comfort. The room was quiet. We never heard activity through the walls, heard an occasional door open or close. I recommend this hotel for anyone, 5 star ⭐️ quality all the way.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

The hotel is wonderful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is wonderful. Everything was clean and beautiful. Our room and beds were perfectly comfortable. Breakfast was AMAZING. We heard great things about the 5:30 food from other guests, though we didn't get to try it ourselves. Above all, the staff was wonderful. We arrived in the middle of the night due to a hurricane evacuation and needed extra help in the morning, and the staff was just terrific.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

Overall we were very happy with our stay at Drury Inn. Paid more and got value
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We were disappointed with the hot breakfast options and taste. No bacon on offer on any of the three mornings we were there. Quality of breakfast cereals poor.

The 5.30 kickback was unexpected, different from other hotels and tasty too. The pool area was a real bonus given the hot weather. Rooms were spacious and cleaning excellent. All staff were really friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Breakfast was good, friendly staff
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed could have been more comfortable and workout area smelled very strong of chlorine, being located next to the pool and it was hot in there with no ventilation in a very small workout room, pool area had some visitors being very wild, a checkin from staff in the pool area once in a while to replenish towels and make sure visitors are behaving appropriately would be good. Also more staff at the desk, especially at night would be helpful. Also i dont remember seeing anything online about pets but many visitors had pets there

Breakfast was good, friendly staff

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

wonderful
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The line to get good and drinks. Don't think you can fix that.

Tammie the girl at the front desk really nice and helpful. My bed. The drinks the food. Wonderful.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

I slept like a baby, the bads are so comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I slept like a baby, the bads are so comfortable. I ate the reception for dinner the food was pretty good. I love that they give you a free drink from the bar.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2017

Very clean hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing we didn't like, was that we couldn't close the curtains on the Windows, completely. They only went until the AC started and then they just stopped. And we had a street light right in front of our window, so our room was pretty bright the whole night. We also got vouchers for free dinner and breakfast, plus 3 beverages per person. Sadly we couldn't use them, the lines were super long and it would have taken forever, if we would have waited.

Very clean hotel. Room was very nice and clean, beds were comfy.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2017

Wonderful Hotel!!! Great Staff!!

Everything was great!

Surprised to find that this property offered dinner for all, cocktails for guests. It was delicious! Will stay here again and again. When traveling with a pet, it's the best! Also, when the dinner was being served the Manager, 2 Asst. Mangers were all in attendance. So friendly, Fantastic.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2017

Pleasant stay!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The temperature in the pool area could have been cooler. The waffle area stays congested. Something should be done about that. Maybe more waffle makers would suffice. And could you all maybe serve bacon??? All in all it was an okay breakfast experience.

Michael, the AGM, was awesome! He greeted my family and me during the evening kickback and as we walked around the property, he was always engaged with the other guests. Both of the young ladies at the front desk were really nice. The food was good for a hotel. We always enjoy staying at Drury no matter what city we are visiting!

• Reviewed: April 6, 2017

the staff was awesome
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

i don't like a $25 pet fee but mine was waived d/t i have one cat that you never know is there thank you to the awesome staff for that this hotel was amazing

the staff was awesome they all seemed to work together to get everything done & no matter who you asked for what they dealt with it right away there were NO problems with this stay & the evening food & drinks blew me away...who does thst? & the food was very good too sonwas bteakfasy thanks you drury

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Decent hotel-scary staff
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Had a staff that entered our room without permission even after we had the do not disturb sign on our door. He barged into our room using a master key. His explanation was that he wanted to see if someone was in the room😳 I was shaken up pretty badly as my husband and I could've been doing a number of things that were private. I also wondered if we weren't in the room was he going to take out items or pilfer through our stuff. I reported it to the manager. He stated that this is not protocol and he apologized. He also said he would reimburse us for 1 nights stay.

The kickoff dinner. Location near our venue. Alcoholic Drinks were offered but could tell they were weak.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2017

Everything was very nice.
    • Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

There were two bus loads of children that came in when we were here. They were very rude and running around everywhere unsupervised. We are military on pcs orders coming from Hawaii. We drove 8 days and needed to relax but we're unable to.

Everything was very nice.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2017

Excellent customer service. Nice big rooms. Comfortable king size bed.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

No refrigerator or microwave considering the size of the room I figured they would have them. I still enjoyed my stay.

The size of the room and the comfortable bed and bathroom

• Reviewed: March 15, 2017

Not good.
    • Deluxe Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Toilet was dirty. The parking lot lights shown in thru our window all night and only the sheers closed so it kept me awake most of the night. The kitchenette area was dim and pitiful. Was told we would receive a discount for being parents of Faulkner University touring students but when i asked the front desk she told me next time and i was charged almost $200. We took the stairs and they smelled like trash.

Bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2017

Highly recommend this hotel!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Was very pleased with the whole visit! Very new and clean. Obviously recently renovated. Staff was fabulous. Price of room included a lot of food and extras including evening cocktails! Don't see that a lot.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2017

Loved our stay - it was a wonderful place to rest after a long day of travel.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The price is at the top of our budget, since we are retired on a fixed income. Otherwise, it was a wonderful experience.

Loved the marble in the bathroom! The bed and pillows were so comfy!

• Reviewed: January 26, 2017

We arrived later than we had planned & were not wanting...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We arrived later than we had planned & were not wanting to go back out for dinner. We did not realize they provided food in the evening, so we did not have to go back out. Both the front desk clerk & the manager were very friendly--morning & evening, the manager was in the dining area greeting & talking to the guests.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2017

Excellent value for the price.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything about this property was excellent. I had to climb up onto the big fluffy bed, it was so comfortable. The cleanliness, decor, etc was perfect. I really liked the evening Kickback where they served free hot food and adult beverages if you wanted to partake.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Breakfast was great.

Breakfast was great.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

It was superb
    • Superior King Room

Not applicable

The warm, spacious room with the comfortable bed and the well stocked pantry with numerous choices for breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

I would repeat my stay and recommend this place to others.
    • Superior Oversize King Room

No variety of food for breakfast and in the evening.

I liked the friendliness of staff and the layout of the suite.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Will always stay here when we come thru Montgomery.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed was great. Clean room, nice bathroom

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

I had a excellent stay

The small refrigerator.

The bed slept awesome!

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

This was a great deal and great stay for us all. Sams club & nearby resturants

No Problems

Customer Service and Staff was Great

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Great stay and very attentive staff. Good food.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Very clean,friendly and welcoming appearance. Restful nice room.

We Price Match