Reviews of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Florida Mall 3 stars

6.1

6.2

Less Than I Expected!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The facility certainly does not deserve a 7 or 8 rating. The Internet in my room never worked the entire weekend on any of my devices. The bathroom counter is infested with ants so you can't leave anything out. The microwave in the room was not located near a plug so I had to carry it over to the bathroom counter to use it. The coffee creamer in the room was so old it was hard like little bricks. The white towels were faded and some had little dead insects in them. The breakfast was basically bread and starch - no meat of any type. Waffles, pre-packaged bagels, toast, cereal. All starch! And the cleaning staff sit in a room across from the eating area "monitoring" the stuff so you don't take any to your room (assuming you wanted to). The location is decent but nothing special. Basically the Florida Mall and a lot of car dealerships.

The weekend receptionist was very nice and helpful.

Excellent & memorable stay
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

I would like to thank & appreciate hotel staff Miss Grace for being POLITE, HELPFUL, PROFESSIONAL, HAVING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE & NICE SMILE. Thanks a lot Grace and keep up the good work always.

Front desk guy (Eric) is abusive & mean. Worse servce EVER! Beyond words
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Be aware, I took pictures for you to judge. Shuttle to airport? No really. Per ‘Mr Eric’ ONLY until noon. He didn’t offer us to keep luggage (we had a late flight) at 11 you gotta go. Didn’t offer breakfast even tho “booking .com say “it was included”. Seems that every thing was a Borden to this guy. Room dark & smelly, pool dirty, wood floors but if no wearing shoes- your feet will be black like with ink. Didn’t feel safe in there. Front desk guy was talking about some people trying to break-in, while customers where sleeping, this guy hate his job and treat people bad.

The lady that clean and the man driving the shuttle were kind and helpful.

the truth is that the rooms are very large, their air...
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

the bedclothes were as stained coming I found cucarachitas walking over the bed, the pillows were all soft, the towels were yellow and stained, the floor of the room looked dirty and good in order for you to get the cheap out cart in the same way to rent and go alone to sleep the truth is good, if you only go to sleep and visit the city

the truth is that the rooms are very large, their air conditioning work very well but the truth is that I can not say that I liked something, I do not recommend it

Bad customer service
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The entrance was nasty, long wait, only one person in the front desk. Breakfast room, the service lady was very rude and turned off the fan and TV before the time frame.

Location and room was clean.

The best place in town
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It's nothing bad about the place I loved it I would love to stay there again it's the perfect place in the place you know

Everything the place was so big it was clean it was food was delicious the people was very nice very crying they waited on you they even came to your car open the door for you like I just love it

There where not enoug towels fot the guest, we got the room...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There where not enoug towels fot the guest, we got the room for 4 people and only got 1 towel and had stains on them. The control remote did not had battery.The bed sheets were clean but had stains on them. The room had spider webs.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping - I stayed two nights and the hand towel and face cloth were not replaced the second day. Room was not that clean No guest directory in room Pillows - only half size pilllows which were not that comfortable

Cheap hotel at not so cheap a price.

This is the only place that I have stayed, in my life, where the front desk attendant told me he did not want to be responsible for my baggage when I left my suitcase in the lobby to go and get a cup of coffee in the breakfast room. How's that for a vibe?

We only used the room to sleep and shower. We were out most of the time.

The floor was disgusting. I wore shoes up until the time I got in the bed because without them the bottom of my feet were BLACK

It was good for the price.

Dirty
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place was dirty!!! I would never stay there again! Not even if it was for free. I slept with my clothes on! The place was nasty!!! And that was the second room they gave me, cause the first one the mattress had food and I don't even know what the other stuff that was on there. I asked for a refund, so I can go somewhere else and they would not refund me. And the towels there was someone else hair on it! NASTY! The only good thing about the place is that it did look good from the outside that is it!!!!!

Nothing!!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Thin walls and light coming under doorway with holes. We had to put towels under doorway because we were scared bugs/spiders would get in. A/C unit was crazy loud. Hookers were meeting men in back parking lot. Just terrible and scary.

Thank for it was a short 1 night stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our tv remote had no batteries when we checked in. Called front desk to ask for batteries and they never brought them! Also Housekeeping knocked at 8:30 am the next morning and woke ya up way before check out time! And then as we are getting ready they were banging again at our door 15 minutes before check out time. Very annoying!!

Convenient location

We were exhausted from a long flight so appreciated any bed, but could be much much better :((

We didn't like the small square cushions for pillows and the lack of a Doona cover for the bed cover... just a little 'ick' feeling!

Basic Accommodation - just below value for money

Overall it's ok. Just better with housekeeping and having more staff on duty
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't clean our room when we left out. Had to call a couple of times about housekeeping.

The hotel is around everything. It's was quite. Me and my boyfriend went walking.

I liked the rooms for the price with breakfast included was...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

my phone didnt work i have a 6 month old and the distance i had to walk to my room was ridiculous and non of the staff vould tell me echow

I liked the rooms for the price with breakfast included was awsome

complimentry breakfast was excellant good selection of food,...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hair on sheets when pulled sheets back

complimentry breakfast was excellant good selection of food, nice restruant near by and not far from Florida mall.

A great one night stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Stained bedsheets, only 2 towels and a washcloth. I recommend asking for additional towels at the time of check in. Would not stay here multiple nights, great for any last minute plans.

It was quiet, good location, clean, kind staff.

Never again
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

Pretty much everything. We waited 30 mins in a line to check in then our room was wrong. Then I had To leave for a family emergency and they would not refund my money. Thankfully booking.com did. But Econo Lodge was not nice and the place was nasty.

comfortable and clean for the price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dated room..looks like curtains were given as extra blankets.the room is small and bathroom dated for the price you pay. Pool was pretty but very cold

The room was dated and small for the price but clean

If you want cheap, you got it. If you want nice go elsewhere.
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

Room needed some TLC. All the racks in the bathroom where basically falling. Pillows are for midgets. Very uncomfortable. The hooker leaving one of the rooms at 7:00am didn't help. At least they make house calls. Given other choices I would not stay here again unless I was in a real bind. Only did so because I needed a cheap room on short notice. Can someone change the disgusting rug at the check in counter. And clean out the air conditioner. There was enough lint in it to make a blanket.

It was cheap and available. I needed something cheap on short notice in the area. Staff was very friendly.

The location was the best overall
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

Very loud in the morning, the lobby is nasty from rugs to furniture, weird people hanging out in hallways in dark sometimes at night you won’t see them,, i had a small roach in my room . And my sheets had blood stains on them.. i just wasn’t comfortable and the bed is very hard had a hard time falling asleep it wasn’t worth $300 some dollars get somewhere else to stay . I wouldn’t stay here again

The location was the best overall

Close to the airport, and affordable.

Close to the airport, and affordable. If all you are looking for is a clean bed and a shower, this meets those needs. The property is a little tired and could use refreshing.

Horrible my partner was very upset
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They had no wash clothes the wood floor hasn’t been moped my feet was black from walking on it bare foot

Nothing really if I could have I would have got my money back and went some where out

Would not recommend for family stay.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Beds were not very comfortable, pillows were out of shape. The comforters, sheets, towels were not clean. He had request a new set but only got the towels.

Breakfast was okay. room size was good.

Nothing I liked
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was full of feals and cockroaches. I’m sure that sheet on bed wasn’t changed from last check out, it was a lot of somebody’a hair on sheet. Then I went to reseption and told them to change my room, they didn’t. So new room was little bit cleaner then first one, the worst experience in my life.

Nothing I liked

Wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone I know, better to sleep in the rental car.
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

Didn’t have our reservation on file and we were sent to the back of the very long line to prove we had one. Staff was overwhelmed and had no time to be helpful. Welcomed by cockroaches in the first 30 second of entering the room. Difficult to sleep with loud people and cars divining in and out of the parking lot ALL night.

It was good.
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

Our sheets had stains. Pretty obvious ones. Talked to the cleaning crew and they gave us another set. Then it was the towels. I would say stock up on those things.

The location was good. Close to everything in the Orlando tourist options. The staff was friendly and helpful. The price is fair.

Waste of time and money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The guy up front was super rude , his name is Erik he didn’t care about the costumers, he said he has been working there for 10 years and doesn’t care. Really rude person and aggressive They also charged my card with the amount for the rooms knowing that we paid with Cash at check in. Supposedly they are returning the money .. still waiting .....

I didn’t like anything, total waste of money. The guy up front was super rude , his name is Erik he didn’t care about the costumers, he said he has been working there for 10 years and doesn’t care. Really rude person and aggressive

Came on this trip for business.
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

Came on this trip for business. Flight came in early. Wasn't able to check in till 3. Staff wasn't friendly. Our room got cleaned and no more washcloths were provided. Went to front desk and they said that they would bring some up to us. Never brought any. Also tried to call the front desk and housekeeping from our room and the phones were off the hook.

I would not recommend this motel...

Floors in the room were dirty, remote to TV broken, beds very uncomfortable, very noisy room, you could here traffic noise and loud music from vehicles! Coffeemaker in room broken and the lobby was filthy. And the breakfast is not what I consider continental, no eggs, coffee cups have no travel lids, just plain white styrofoam cups...

The shuttle bus was clean.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The reception area is absolutely filthy and the first indication that the place is not good. Checked in at 7.30pm and several ‘weird’ people were just hanging around. No mention of having to book the shuttle bus 24 hours in advance or where breakfast was. The entire place is old and our room was no different, 4 lamps in the room and not one of them worked! Only the bathroom light worked. Carpet thick with dirt and gawd knows what else. A cluster of hairs on the shower curtain and many more on the floor and scattered around *shudder*. Walls like paper so we were woken at midnight by arguing from the room next door. We asked about the shuttle the next morning - the male receptionist can at best be called ignorant. He rudely informed me it had to be booked 24 hours in advance. I said I had not been advised at check in and he pointed to a mini sign and tells me ‘it says so on the sign you should have read it’. Oh he was a charmer alright. We had to wait an hour for the shuttle bus after checkout (that was our punishment for not booking on arrival) and whilst waiting on the stained couch in reception, the receptionist had a very animated chat in Spanish with the housekeeper for around 40 mins. All the time I was wondering when he was going to tell her to get her vacuum cleaner out and vac reception. We found the breakfast room - but chose not to eat there. The flowered damask chairs were actually covered black with filth... urgh. We did not feel safe in this area, it was well dodgy. Only stayed there as we were stuck and everything else near the airport was full. Next time I would rather hang around the airport on a chair than risk my health in this dump. Oh and that receptionist needs to remember he’s in the business of customer service because I think he’s forgotten. Why can’t I give no stars Booking.com??

The shuttle bus was clean.

Just ok...
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

Front desk staff never answer the phone! Slim breakfast choices. Second floor rooms are noisy & WiFi does not work. Tiny square bed pillows.

Room was clean.

Awful , never again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was dirty, with roaches, stains on bedding & walls, dusty , old pills on the floor. The staff was so rude when we checked in and after complained about the room. And there was prostitutes there.

There’s nothing I liked

Cheap stay close to attractions
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Couldn't walk barefoot in our room your feet would be black, beds was a little hard and people was pretty loud, Most nights people was outside partying.

If you're looking for a cheap hotel close to attraction this is the place for it. Staff was nice, although we couldn't understand the housekeeping.

It was ok if u just need somewhere to sleep for a night
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I moved the bed over a little and the floor was filthy, my key cards didn't work I had to walk to the front twice to get in my room, ice machine downstairs didn't work, my shower was leaking

It was cheaper because I got it on Groupon and close to the turnpike

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We've booked a room for 4 people but only had towels and wash cloths for 2. It was late at night and no staff to help. We went to the lobby to get more towels but no wash cloths or hand towels available. We left tip in the morning for the housekeeper to clean our room and leave us towels but when we arrived late the second night, not enough towels again! And here we go again after towels and no staff to help. The guy came to our room really late after we were already in bed. They did not change the bath mat either. It was stained in one side and they simply flipped over. It was very disappointing. I would not go back and would not recommend it.

I like the location and the facilities

Gross.
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

The room looked like it hadn't been swept in ages. There were stains on everything: the sheets, the towels, the lamp shades, the walls. There were long, black hairs in the bathtub and on the bedside table. The walls were paper thin and we were woken up to people screaming at each other multiple times throughout the night.

Literally nothing. It was terrible.

You truly get what you pay for here. Won’t be back.
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

We caught two giant roaches in our room, one each night we stayed, which made getting comfortable an issue. We didn’t keep any of our things in the ground and we kept everything zipped up in hopes of not taking any friends with us. We received a 10% discount but never an apology or promise they would spray or anything after we checked out. Also the property had a random cat who looked close to death roaming around the pool and breakfast area so that was a little sad.

Free parking, close to a lot of stuff and easy to find. Workers were nice. Breakfast was very basic but that was expected for the money.

Last resort.. it’ll do in a pinch. But I would not stay here again.
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

Undisclosed deposit, cash machine was defective, checking in was SLOW, lobby was dirty, not enough outlets in the room, room service menus outdated, just to name a few things.

Would not stay there again, even if free.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel is older and rundown. Room was not clean. Had a stale smell. Cockroach in the corner. Bathroom was not clean. Toilet bowl was dirty. Urine stains and hair on rim. Hair in tub. Floor was not clean. Staff at check-in did not tell me about breakfast. Tried to check-in at 3pm. Was told no rooms available until after 3:30. Came back after my conference at 8pm. Person at front was very inattentive and wearing dark sunglasses.

Worst place I've ever stayed!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The desk person was rude and very short tempered. And there was not a manager on duty. The first room we went into was filthy. There we stauns on the bedding. Only one towel in the bathroom and the soap was opened and used. The second room was a little cleaner but really stunk! The free breakfast was lacking in good food.

Absolutely nothing!!

It is worth the price.

Maid service liked to hover outside of our room, waiting for us to leave so that she could clean. No “Do Not Disturb” sign available in case we didn’t want our room cleaned. The key cards to our room stopped working every time she came in, so we had to get them re-assigned twice.

Very close to the Florida Mall

Horrible stay front desk GUY WAS VERY RUDE AND RACIST
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like staff and rooms had roaches and microwave was dirty didn't wanna put food in there they took our deposit for smoking in the room and nobody in my group smoked so we KNO forsure the Jus robbed us BCUZ we are from CALIFORNIA so they stereotyped us from the start front desk Guy was a RACIST DO NOT RENT HERE

I didn't like anything staff was really rude rooms smelled like smoke b4 we checked in and then b4 we checked out we got blamed for smoking in room we saw 4 roaches in room it was disgusting microwave was dirty it was 1 of the worst traveling experiences I have ever had

Basic accommodation with great location for Disney World trip.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fridge had leaked on the floor. Blankets seemed dirty and very used. The walls are very thin, you hear the people talk in the other rooms.

Great location for a trip to Disney World. The check-in and check-out experience was quick and the lady was very nice. Breakfast was basic but filled us up.

The location is ok, plenty or restaurants and grocery/drug stores within walking distance.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping seemed friendly but they wouldnt clean the room unless you were leaving. No bar or restaurant. The pool seemed clean and well done, but otherwise pretty basic place. At best average, but it IS Orlando and NOTHING is fairly priced in Orlando.

4.5
    Awful customer service
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a let down and the transportation to the airport is AWFUL. It took them 2 hours to pick us up from the airport. During those 2 hours the lady I talked to claimed someone was going to pull up any minute but nobody did. We ended up having to call the driver ourselves. When we told a staff member about the experience he laughted in our face. We could never speak to a manager. That ruined our experience!

Never again. Terrible hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty, didnt have atelephone. The toilet ran for 3 days. There was no sitting for breakfast but yet there was a do not take food out sign.. no trash cans in the room. And to top it off i was overcharge by 300 dollars. You would call and they would put you on hold and then hang up. When bokking called they told her they were busy but yet i was watchin them socia0ilizing. I had to bring my phone in and hand to them. On my second day i call and ask to speak to grace the hirl said she was not there and would return in half hour. I immediately walked over and they were both sociLizing. My four year old walked in the room and said "the room is super serious and smells disgusting" Lastly as this feels super dragged out lucklyit was chilly because the ac was not working.

Not busy

Pretty miserable for the price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool covered in beer bottles, no internet in the room, remote didnt work, key card didnt work, thin walls, room smelled like smoke, area doesnt have anything, long lines at frontdesk

Shuttle was ontime

Loding for the price we paid was good.
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

More staff at check in/checkout counter. Only saw 1 staff who checked in all the guest - there were multiple people in line at times, all waiting on one person to check in guests and handle the phone. A few bugs found in the motel room.

Loding for the price we paid was good.

you could not pay me to stay in this hell hole
    • Deluxe King Room- Non-Smoking

The bed felt like sleeping on a prison mat the sheets and pillows were stained not to mention the pilows were the size of a throw pillow.The workers were very unethical/rude.They will overcharge you for a room when youve already paid for it then try to say you didnt pay for a night and tey to give your room away... I can go on and on.

I didnt like anything about this hotel everything that could have gone wrong, did go wrong.

Lobby was dirty, not enough staff working at front desk.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Lobby was dirty, not enough staff working at front desk. Phone was not answered when we called the front desk. I believe were were put on the side of the building that the workers are lodged. Was loud outside till at least midnight, doors slamming. A lot of trash in the parking lot.

would never stay again - a tent would be an improvement
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

room smelled bad. very run down. floor was dirty. really no breakfast. people walking around during the night. priced too high for what you get. good for road workers

The bed was comfortable.

It took almost an hour to check in as the computer was having problems. Requested additional towels but never received them. The floor was very dirty.

The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was ok.

This is a gret hotel close to the airport, the personnel was very friendly and helpful.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had a king size bed with 4 little pillows. Would of like bigger or more pillows. But it was confortable and had a good night sleep.

The girl at the front desk was very nice, went out of her way to locate our reservations. she multitask very well. A pleasure to see she enjoyed her job.

It sucked

Room looked filthy. Towels looked dirty. Beds were very uncomfortable. Poor customer service. Worst hotel I've ever been to.

Would not stay there ever again

Price and shuttle to airport
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The door to my room was ajar when I first arrived. The door looked like it had been kicked in previously, did not close well and seemed very unsafe

Price and shuttle to airport

Worst ever
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When you first walk in, the lobby is absolutely filthy! Reception staff were standoffish at best. The room smelled and was dirty. But when your thousands of miles from home and everything else is booked...your stuck. It would have been better to sleep in my car!

The amenities were nice. But everything else outweighed what little good there was.

After we got settled in, it was good.

When I called for the shuttle, I was informed that my reservation had been Cancelled!!! Not by me! I am a senior, travelled from Canada, so was not pleased! Very stressful! Thank goodness they had a room, and we were picked up by the shuttle. Who cancelled my reservation, and why???

Shuttle from the airport - good, excellent driver. Bed - comfortable. The breakfast was very assorted - could have what you wanted, even do-it-yourself waffles!

Convenient for shopping but never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds are so hard I probably would have been more comfortable on the floor pillows go flat immediately we didn't sleep a wink the beds linen looked like it hadn't been changed in a while then every clock didn't work the refrigerator didn't work and there is no microwave we weren't even given wash clothes smh glad we brought our own wouldn't recommend at all

Location only

Prob not the best for a family. No elevator. Front desk was super nice. Clients...not so much.

People yelling at 3 am, smoking pot, beer bottles in the bushes. Being taunted by ppl staying there. Dirty floors in the rooms. Wear shoes at all times or your feet will be black. I guess you get what you pay for.

Staff was very good.

Never again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Floor was filthy. My white socks were black after walking on floor. Pillows were so bad they had to fold them over and shove them in the pillow cases. Shower curtain was dirty, and rod not put up correctly so the curtain didn't pull to the end. Remote control for tv only had 1 battery in it. People yelling outside our room all night. Bathroom door falling apart(peeling up from bottom). The grounds were really bad. No grass, dead bushes and palm trees.

Check in/out was quick and easy.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The mattress was a bit firm but plenty of blankets and pillows to make up for it.

Check in/out was quick and easy. They room was clean and updated. Parking was close and easy. What more could you ask for ?

Convenient but not an enjoyable experience.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not the cleanest accommodation, tired. Breakfast is nothing to write home about. Too small a Dining area for the number of customers. Disappointing.

Convenient location

excellent!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

room smelled clean - not musty. the bed was very clean. no bed bugs .... LOL!! loved the shuttle service to the airport at no charge - that was the best - would definitely stay again!! Personnel were very friendly and helpful!

We labeled the facility as the hotel from Hell. Will not return or recommend.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property needs to be renovated. New Decor and fresh paint would bring life to the rooms. A known occupancy of 4 however on arrival there are only towels for 1 and at most 2. Most rooms were without toilet paper. To get towels from the room attendant is a nightmare. We had 28 persons in the party inclusive of young kids and every room had an issue. Bugs under the covers, exposed electrical wires, slow drain in the sinks, dirty water in the sinks on arrival,burned out light bulbs and stained sheets to name a few We observed that addicts and working girls were constantly hanging around the back of the hotel.

Excellent location. The hot water in the bathrooms was really good. The continental breakfast was convenient and the attendance in that section were very helpful and kind.

Pleasent stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Carpet and floor at the reception was really dirty, first impression wasn't good.

Staff was nice and helpful, room was clean (although floor was dusty), hustle free airport transfer which a huge bonus (and it's free). We were upgraded free of charge to bigger room after an issue with front door in our original room, Thanks.

Room for improvement
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The check in was in disarray. She was more intersted in social media on her phone it was 22:30 at night all we wanted to do was shower & sleep. We couldn't get into our room. We had to go & get a key because cards would not work. Very disappointed

Very polite in the morning.

Big parking lot and big room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel’s internet Wifi doesn’t work and little noisy in the morning. The breakfast room is tiny and have less food option.

Big parking lot and big room.

Very good value for money.

Great room size and everything you could need provided in the room. Breakfast basic but sufficient. Lovely landscaping around pool. Hotel easy to find and very close to Florida mall and other shops.

Reasonable price for what u got. At basic end of market but no real complaints
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could have had a bit better of a clean around toilets and there was a party on Sat night but ended at 12 so bearable

Place was very basic but grand for a short stay. We were stranded by our airline which is how we ended up here. Does not deserve the negative reviews on Trip Advisor

The location is good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The building is so poor. No any noise insulation. We cannot sleep until midnight, because people keep talking and walking in the front hall way, and we can clearly hear what are they talking about. The bed linen is not clean.

The location is good. Staffs are nice.

Will never go back
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The whole area is extremely noisy and the walls in this hotel are like paper. You can hear everything. The bottom of our feet turned black from dirty floors in our room.

The only thing this hotel has going for it, is that it is close to airport.

Staff cheated us out of our booking .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff cheated us out of our booking .Claiming we booked on two different travel sites they refused to correct the issue giving us the choice of either taking two rooms or cancelling both. . Money grubbing deceitful liars do not stay in this den of thieves

I would not stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was rude I was called a “stupid lady” because my 2 year old spilled a little water and I was cleaning it up and the guy working breakfast was so rude he walked by and was like miss... stupid lady and walked away. The breakfast was terrible hardly anything to choose from and on top of that you are not aloud to take breakfast out of the little tiny room it’s served in and it fills up really fast so you have to stand up and eat and the beds are like laying on a brick. The coffe was also disgusting.