Reviews of La Quinta Inn & Suites Niagara Falls 2 stars

6225 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14304, USA

#18 of 54 hotels in Niagara Falls

Don't stay here!

suppose to be pet friendly. NO outdoor space. Only one entrance/exit door, had to take my dog through the lobby while people eating breakfast. NOT GOOD. Also one of the beds had dry dog urine completely covering the bed linens.

Ok place to stay but breakfast not worth it.

I complain about smoke smell in my room nothing was down about it I have allergy’s plus I had kids under 18 staying with me. Also the breakfast was very limited food was not enough had to wait a long time for it these hotel is short in staff.

The rooms are big

Room very cozy, beds comfy, slept well, breakfast very good and location wise excellent.

Breakfast was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We like to point out one particular front desk person . She is a front desk woman who is wearing a niqab with glasses and works on the weekends. We felt she was like a superwoman, who was manning the front desk, making breakfast in the kitchen and at the same time helping with room service. That was amazing, our kudos to her. We will be staying at this hotel again in the near future and will be recommending La Quinta to my friends too.

Wasn’t clean enough to my standards...

The room was not clean enough. The Carpets had stains, the sink drain had some type of build up/food stuck in it, the floor in the bathroom had dust/hair stuck to it. It had not been mopped properly prior to my stay. The Staff was polite but the room was not thoroughly cleaned.

It was about 10-15 minutes from the US Falls.

Great.

The pillows are too hard. Limited choices for breakfast.

The bed was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful in organzing the falls tour and giving information about the town.

I liked the hotel, but hate the dogs smell in our room

The room smelled like 10 dogs were there and it was very unpleasant even to see a sick dog walking inside the hotel.

Room was clean, the hotel is a new building.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

La Quinta Review by Ruben

1.I didn't like that breakfast was from 6:00a.m.- 9:00 a.m.Some people are still sleep or just getting up at 9:00 a.m. 2.The pool closed at 8:00 p.m.Too early.Why not keep it open 24 hours?Also the pool was small.More like a extra large hot tub...

1.The staff were very nice and polite 2.Everything was clean and bright. 3.Easy in and out of hotel..No obstacles!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Niagara Falls

Unfortunately , by 9am all breakfast are gone . We we're not able to have breakfast..

Very clean and updated. Coffee and infused water available 24/7. Accessible to all major attractions. Plenty of parking. Housekeeping staff are very friendly, although we told them no need to clean our room, their still did it. Ample clean, white and thick towels. Elevators and other unoccupied rooms are very clean. No Indian ( Curry) smell.

Overpriced and overrated, no amenities we paid for.

Elevator broke twice. First at night and then in the morning. Our rooms were on the 3rd floor, so we had to carry a person up and down the stairs and the staff couldn't care less. Breakfast food was gone more than half an hour before the posted time. So not everyone got to eat or even drink. Hot tub was closed. Pool was closed for cleaning in the morning during the times when the kids could use it before the checkout. And when it became available again it had a cup floating in it, hair, and dead bugs. There were no towels refilled. There are very few parking places on the property, so you are left with parking your car at the Home Depot parking lot. The room had a coffee maker but only one regular coffee and one decaf, so you have to draw straws to decide who gets to drink. Towels had stains on them.

Nice hotel, clean, friendly and well worth the reasonable rates!

The carpets were stained pretty badly, but only in the hallways, and we thought the pillows were uncomfortable, but other than that it was a great facility and stay!

The room was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and breakfast was great!

Central location to Niagara Falls & the surrounding area...

There was only 1 set of elevators & they were very slow & a little "sketchy" with operation. We needed to ask each day for additional towels as only 3 were provided & we had 4 registered guests. The breakfast was average.

Central location to Niagara Falls & the surrounding area attractions. The beds were very comfortable. KUDOS to the young woman who was in charge of the breakfast. She was very professional & kept things stocked as best as she could despite the very busy holiday guest numbers. I was impressed at how well she kept her composure amidst some of the rudeness & general lack of respect for others that many of the guests displayed.

The beds were comfortable.

The cost was too high based on the distance from the falls. The location was a shared driveway with a Home Depot and the amount of parking spaces was woefully inadequate for a 3 story hotel.

The beds were comfortable.

It was alright. Not what I expected for a pet friendly hotel.

Even though this is a pet friendly hotel (I brought my black lab with me), other pet owners left their dogs alone in their rooms, leaving their dogs to bark and howl for hours. That’s not allowed based on the form that I signed. It was very disturbing to my dog. My dog had anxieties that I didn’t know of and left him on edge all night long. We left a day early because I wasn’t putting my dog through that again.

The beds were comfortable and the price was good.

A great get away!

Pool hours.Closed at 8p.m. Later hours for adults .WiFi didn't work well.

Very clean. Comfortable beds.Great breakfast.Quiet.Friendly staff. Easy to access from the highway. Great coffee.

Not up to par from other La Quintas I've stayed at, tho its been years. Room clean, friendly staff.

The second time the room was made up, the second bed was never made. Plenty of hand lotion/ conditioner but no shampoo. Room was not ready at check in (3:30). Missing sheets/pillow for sofa bed. Situation rectified quickly. Rugs & tile floors in hallway dirty. Someone spilled juice. Took 2 days to clean up.

The bed was comfortable. The eggs were firm but ok. Had sausages and scrambled eggs choice three days in a row. Would have liked a little change up. Staff was pleasant and friendly, which is why I might consider staying there again.

the first breakfast the egg was horroble but it was better...

pan cake, eggs

the first breakfast the egg was horroble but it was better the next day...pan cake not good as i expected..good coffee clean room and spacious nice building looks new and clean..im just so thankful letting us bring our dog for free..i would stay again & highly recommend the place.

Very clean and comfortable.

Theres nothing negatice i can say because it was all good.

Very clean and comfortable. Even with other rooms having pets in their room it was still a great stay.

As soon as I walked into the hotel after a 4 hour drive I was not greeted by the front desk.

Breakfast was horrible. Staff was not friendly at all. I could have stayed at a nicer hotel for the price i paid.

The pool area was the only thing this hotel had to offer!

It was what i expect when I stay at a hotel.

The breakfast was less than impressive microwaved eggs that were very watery, as well as the sausage. there was a big line for the waffle iron. There were two but one was sitting with a waffle that stuck to it and no one took it to clean. had to wait for food otherwise the hotel was a good value

The staff did a good job and it was clean and comfortable

Nice room, terrible pool.

The pool facilities were very very disappointing. The whole pool and pool area is in desperate need of renovation. Old and in poor shape, especially compared to the online photo. The pool was cloudy and freezing cold. The hot tub was crusty and paint chipping and way over chlorinated. We chose the hotel b/c the pool looked nice in the photos. We won't return because it did not live up to our expectations at all.

Nice room. Friendly staff

Hotel is fairly new and in great shape and clean. I certainly would stay here again.

Pet owners who didn't clean up after their pets. Had to ask for washcloths and bathmat on the second day as they were not left in the room. Somewhat noisy as hotel was right next to a Home Depot which created truck traffic.

Beds were very comfortable and the room was a good size. The building was well maintained. Liked the fact that we could bring the dog. The pool was a decent size for an indoor one.

We enjoyed it grately and will definately be booking with this hotel again.

I loved the size of the room and how clean everything was. It was o beautiful to walk into as well. Everyone that we came into contact with was so kind and truly helpful.

It was a nice stay but could have been better

when we came down the 2nd day there were no eggs left but there were 3 plates filled and covered and set aside for the staff, we knew this because we watched them come and get it this was not appreciated. I also asked why our room had not been done as we had stayed 2 nights and was told because when the cleaning personnel came to clean at 10 there was a do not disturb sign there it was not as we were in the pool at that time and then we were gone from approx 11am to 930 that evening since checkout was not until 12 there is no reason the room could not have been done when we came back there were no clean towels, the beds were not done, very disappointing to come in at night and find this.

The room and breakfast were great,

It was overall a comfortable stay and I was pleasantly surprised to see that pets were allowed!

Bed were too high, had to get a stool from Front desk to get into bed. Heating unit was noisy and didn't keep room warm unless you had the heat jacked way up. Coffee maker in the room only make one coffee at a time, but you can get coffee from the lobby. Pool and hot tub were a joke, pool is very small, couldn't tell if it was heated or not. Hot tub wasn't filled correctly, water was lukewarm and got colder as the jets pumped cold water, the jets that were aimed at ceiling and couldn't be adjusted.

I liked the size of the room we had. It was mostly quiet but it wasn't that busy when we were there. The beds were comfortable and I did like that we had a couch to sit on instead of having to lay or sit propped up on the bed!

Total stay was good and I would stay again.

Being a good handyman, the quality of workmanship in the bathroom was pretty poor. Must have been done by a novice. TV remote was not as quick as at home and you could not scroll the guide.

Breakfast was good. Nice assortment of items.

Location for shopping and access to highways is a bonus.

The pillows were hard and made sleeping difficult! Also, while our room was very clean, the general condition of the hotel was dirty - especially the hallways and elevators.

The breakfast was good, but the second morning was very chaotic. There appeared to be a shortage of staff and with a good number of guests they were out of a good number of items all needing to be refilled at the same time!

Decor

The fence outside the hotel was in pieces, they need some renovations in the bathroom. The customer service was ok. The best part letting the guest bring their pet.

Decor

Everything was great, would love to stay again at the La Quinta Inn

Maybe something additional hot for breakfast? Only one entrance.

Loved the teal decor throughout the hotel. Room was awesome with the two platform queen beds and couch. Brought our well behaved dog we were so pleased. Breakfast was good, there was even a waffle maker! Staff awesome! Towels were clean and everything looked new and fresh! Kids loved the pool and hot tub!

The facility was not well kept

Very dirty, awful smell throughout. Stained bed cover, dirty carpet, smudges around light switches. Breakfast eggs were not eatable

Staff, parking, room size.

Clean and friendly.

Breakfast needed to be replenished more. When we came down to eat breakfast a lot of items were gone and needed to be replenished. Nice clean place though helpful staff.

Clean

not a happy one

see above, breakfast

bed was find, bathroom did not like because the door was cattycornered came right up to toilet and caused me to fall hurt my knees left upper arm and a gash in my right causing blood. on my gowns and eventually on sheet and duvet cover. Told front desk clerk so they could come change sheet and cover and he said just leave it alone and did not ask if I were okay or not. Very unprofessional.

Very nice and comfortable place to stay, wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. THANKS!

There wasn't anything we didn't like

Bed was very comfy. Room was very cheerful and comfortable. Breakfast was good and satisfying. Had two waffle bakers, good eggs and sausage, muffins and toast, fresh fruit.

General assessment: Fair; needs improvement.

General housekeeping was pretty poor. Elevator floor was a pit for the two days we were there. Room key code failed several times and required re-programing. Lamps were unplugged when we arrived and we had to crawl under the tables to plug in. Ironing board was the worst my wife has experienced. Food service maintenance was not nearly as good as PHX airport Quinta.

The stay was very good.

The pool was great but had too much chlorine in it. Other than that excellent.

The stay was very good. The room was very clean. The staff was very courteous and friendly.

expected more for the money i spent wouldn't stay there again

Not enough seating in breakfast area, elevator was dirty & didn't ride very smoothly

I liked that it was close to highway to go to Niagara Falls, the room was nice.

It was a great value for a clean comfortable room and free breakfast

It was a difficult seating selection for the breakfast service.

Traveling on a budget so this place was great! Every restaurant we went to was about $70 for three of us so the free breakfast was a real deal! It had fruit , yogurt , cereal, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee, milk, muffins, bagels and, best of all, make-your- own waffles!

La quinta does not care!!

I did not like a thing about this place. It is a poorly managed hotel. They don't care about their customers. I asked for an extra towel and was told I needed to come down and get it myself! The bed sheets and pillow cases still had previous occupants' hair on them. I seriously doubt the sheets had even been washed!-gross! In summary I hate this hotel. Their staff are not engaged at all in any customer service, they are extremely rude and very unhelpful. I will tell everyone I know and don't know not to stay at this overpriced, poorly managed sorry excuse for a hotel! In the end the front desk refused to provide me with the receipt for my stay. They said Booking.Com would be emailing it to me ...a bold faced lie! Do yourself a favor and stay away!!

Nothing at all!!

Only a few miles from major attractions, Bob Evans and...

Management was horrible!!! And the overnight desk clerk gave someone else a key to our room, waking us up at 3 am!!

Only a few miles from major attractions, Bob Evans and visitor center within walking distance

Breakfast selection was quite small, only scrambled eggs and weird looking sausages. On the bright side they had a waffle maker which was pretty cool!!

Free parking and free wifi!

good amenities and utilities but needs better cleaning efforts in the room keeping

cleanliness of the room, a plastic glass was found under the air conditioner when we entered the room. The bed sheets and cover did not appear to be a fresh ones.

room layout, utilities and amenities

Very disappointing for me, this non-pet hotel would be great for people traveling with their animals

Here is where we part company, both the hotels website and at Booking.com state that this property does not allow pets. I have a severe asthma set off by animal dander. First thing we see in the parking lot folks walking in with dogs. They explained that they only allow on second floor.....we were on the fourth floor, the next morning, a couple of doors down from our room, lady walks out with 3 dogs, so angry and a ruined vacation for me. Very disappointed in the hotel and especially, booking.com - have lost all confidence in your site. There was also a lady set up in the lobby selling tours, but she asked about them each and every time we walked in or out, very annoying

The breakfast area was bright and cheery, bagels, muffins, waffles, yogurt, fresh coffee. Close to highway and lots of restaurants and shopping, bit of a drive to the falls area

Continental breakfast was pretty good selection wise.

view from room....although it could be helped, they are building another hotel right next store. Shower VERY UNSAFE.....no handrail no mat for shower floor, slippery tiles if you didn't step out on towel. Very low water pressure in shower. Persons at desk rarely smile or acknowledged you. they run a scent machine when you walk in......it 's overpowering! EXCESSIVE chlorine in pool, everyone complained of burning eyes.

Continental breakfast was pretty good selection wise. Clean bedding every day. Plenty of towels. Good t.v. reception. Microwave, fridge decent size. Nice little coffee maker too. Quiet, although there were many children there and people with pets it was not noisy.

Expected much more

Overcharged what booking.com offered, seems to not be a reliable service from booking or the hotel. Only one elevator, pool too small, uncomfortable parking, breakfast could have been better, exercise machines at gym were not good quality, they made too much noise, found garbage under sofa bed mattress, long hairs were in bed sheets, room was not as big as i expected. I always stay at Hampton Inn, that's what happens when you try somewhere new, never again!

Beds were comfortable, nice decor, bathroom clean, house keeping attentive.

Comfortable, clean, new hotel, close to the falls.

We requested an early check in time (2 days in advance) of 1:00 pm instead of 3:00 pm. The desk person (who was not aware of the request) told us that we could not get into the room until after 2:00 so we had to waste time around town until we could bring our luggage in. We checked in at 2:45 pm. We have AAA and could not use that since we booked through booking.com and this was not a choice when booking.

Comfortable tall beds, good breakfast, very clean, nice bathroom/ shower. We did not get to use the pool but it looked nice as well as the exercise room.

Family vaca

Would also been good if they didnt give our room to another family. Luckily they were honest and didnt go through our stuff. Didnt get much of an apology for the error but the cleaning staff was great

Comfortable and affordable

The lobby area and downstairs had a funny smell. I have smelled that at other hotels too so it must be the cleaning chemical or something with the pool. I equate the smell to a feet smell. It just always bothers me.

Breakfast area was nice. Breakfast was good. I enjoyed the exercise facility although i couldnt locate the remote.

Dirty place, unprofessional staff

This hotel was dirty. Staff was not helpful, the lady argued with me for about 10 minutes that the floor in the bathroom was not sticky, it was my sticky sneakers... After she mopped it very unwillingly it was not sticky anymore. There is no place in the shower where you can put soap, you have to put it on the shower floor! Very unsafe especially for children. We had hairy pillows, dirty carpet, we had to hold toilet paper in hand while using a toilet because it does not fit into the holder-too big. After complaining to the manager his only response was that we have 1/2 hour to find another hotel before he is canceling our booking!!! Very bad experience...

Nothing, the bed was too high, you had to climb up to get on...

Breakfast was good

The front desk didn't fill us in on the indoor pool hours (which is why I picked this) online there was no specifics on hrs.. only reason I spent the extra $.. Not to mention the hrs on the wall for pool wasn't even correct. :-(

Breakfast was good

Niagara Falls trip

The pool is very small for a hotel. The area looks like it is still in development, so nothing pretty to look at.

The breakfast was great and the staff did well to keep things constantly stocked. The beds are high, but oh so comfy. The rooms are clean and staff are helpful. Hotel was easy and quick to get to from Niagara Falls.

Just OK more like a 2.5

The rooms are very small. Hard to fit through the door with the luggage rack. The workout room was never cleaned the entire time we were there. When we arrived there was trash on the floor in the workout room and some kind of beverage have been spopped all over one of the workout machines. no trashcan so all the trash is piled in the corner on the floor. The laundry room was a mess .

Adequate but not swell.

Property location was not described accurately. I thought it was closed to Falls and with a view. Breakfast was ok but nothing social. Staff was slow to assist at front desk. I called in advance to arrange for my dog and they did not welcome her warmly because two other guests' dogs were "wreaking havoc". My small Cavalier King Charles sat patiently while I signed a waiver they neglected to give me upon check in. He accused me that I never told him that I had a dog. I til him that I called in advance.

Not worth the money

Room was small, air wasn't on like requested, rooms weren't cleaned like they should have been daily, parking was horrible, not enough spaces.

Maybe the beds.

Good solid hotel with friendly people

outdoor pool. restaurant on premises.

This is an average hotel but what made it enjoyable was that the accommodations were clean and comfortable, and the staff were very nice. Breakfast exceeded our expectations.

Overall very nice and great price.

Pool and hot rob areas need cleaning. Everyone commented on how hard our pillows were- hard as a rock.

Staff is helpful. Modern facilities. Modern bathroom design. Room came with microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot. Hot breakfast included Belgian waffles, sausage links, scrambled eggs and the usual other items like cereal and yougurt.

So so stay

Tile area in front of fridge was dirty (sticky) when we checked in.

Bed was comfortable but way too tall! I'm short and had to have help getting up!

They had closed breakfast at 9 AM on memorial day which was...

They had closed breakfast at 9 AM on memorial day which was a bummer. Being a holiday, they should have offered weekend timing. Felt quite sad missing our breakfast on a busy holiday weekend and had to make a visit to a nearby restaurant.

A great value within a 10 minute drive of the falls

The immediate location doesn't have much within walking distance, so be prepared to drive 10-15 minutes to get anywhere worth seeing. The king-bed room was laid out strangely. There was a nice couch located where the second queen-bed would have been, but the TV was in front of the bed, and nothing was in front of the couch, making its placement awkward. The pool closes pretty early; around 9PM I think. Would have been nice if it stayed open a bit later, but we still made use of it a couple of times during our stay. None of these complaints are major, and I would still recommend this hotel.

The room was clean. Indoor pool and hot tub were well maintained. The (free) breakfast was high quality and had many options. Parking was easy. While, not on the falls, you're an easy 10 minute drive to Niagara Falls State Park and the Rainbow Bridge to Ontario. The price was low compared to other hotels in NY; this was a good value.

Needs some upkeep

There needs to be a lot of cleaning done. The rug where breakfast is served was really, really gross. Garbage cans should be on every floor and by elevators but they are only on the 1st floor and always completely full. The pool hours were not accomodating. Who closes their pool at 8pm?? Also, the hot tub was brown and the chlorine so strong the pool room burned your eyes. Same breakfast everyday and not much selection. For $530 for 2 nights I feel kind of ripped off.

I like the colors and design of the hotel. The pantry came in handy for bottles of water because theres nowhere really easy to get to nearby.

Nice but a bit distant to falls...

After checkout the staff was not present at the desk. Breakfast hours were short. Hotel distance was not accurate to the falls as described on line. Construction noise was loud near surrounding hotel.

Safe parking...the staff was courteous and efficient. The room was a King suite. Room and bath were immaculately clean!

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

I love that the hotel is dog friendly.

The hotel was not clean. The hot tub was gross. The staff was not friendly. And The breakfast was really sad.

I love that the hotel is dog friendly.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Made Our Trip That Much Better

The pool area was small and easily over run by rude guests

From the lobby to the hallway to the room every inch was so clean and inviting. The breakfast and the lounge set up helped you start the day off happy.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Last stop in New York.

I think they should extend breakfast hours a least until 10 A.M.

This hotel was very nice and very clean. There were cheaper hotels in the area but it's worth the amount we paid.

The continental breakfast was very good.

Being woken up by the people in the room next to us at 3:30am. Then there drunk friend very loud in the hallway right outside our door at 4:45am. And then he was back before 6am.

The continental breakfast was very good. The beds were comfortable. Property clean, rooms clean.

A decent stop-off spot

The pool was small, which wasn't much of an issue in and of itself, but it did feel a bit claustrophobic. It was also quite cold, so we didn't spend much time. The hot tub was not very hot and the jets didn't seem to be in operation. All in all, a minor problem, but a bit disappointing.

We wanted a clean, reasonably-priced spot to stay over as we travelled home from visiting friends, with proximity to shopping and a pool for our 6-year-old to spend some time in. We pretty much got what we were looking for (and paid for).

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Be sure to Check beds for pubic hair :-/

When we arrived i checked the beds as I usually do. There were pubic hair in our beds and a couple stains. So that proves to me that the beds were not changed and just made. The housekeeper was in the hall I showed her the hair and stains and removed sheets and she put new on. Breakfast area not too big. Had to bring food to our room. Sausage was microwaved a bit too long.

Staff were friendly. Close to lots of stuff.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Disappointing Anniversary Stay

I wasn't aware pets were allowed. I have a lung disease and can not be around animals with hair. They were allowed to ride the same elevator, the guests rode. And enter and exit the same door, as the guests. The lobby, hall and elevator smelled of wet animals. At one point, when we entered the elevator, dog poop was on the floor. The only fruit on the breakfast bar was apples, no bananas, oranges etc. The bed was not comfortable. We were on the 3rd floor, and there were children, on the 4th floor, constantly running even last into the night.I found my 34th Anniversary Stay to be very disappointing and memorable...just not for the right reasons.

The check in young lady was very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Satisfied Customer

The staff was friendly and helpful at all times. The hotel and our room were clean. The pool was a decent size for the kids. There's also a jacuzzi and fitness room. Many restaurants, stores and everything that you can possibly need around. I will book my next stay here!

I like the breakfast the area where the breakfast was set up...

When we came to the front desk to ask questions no one was there even during check out we waited at least 15 minutes until someone appeared there was in incident on Saturday night when I discovered a bed bug I went to the front desk in there was no one there so I waited until check out on Sunday to speak with someone about the bed bug issue . Other than that I truly enjoyed my stay !

I like the breakfast the area where the breakfast was set up was neat and clean

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Good place to stay but bring your own housekeeper.

Housekeeping was terrible. They don't clean just restock towels and half make beds.

Room was beautiful and very comfortable. Breakfast was good and front desk people were very nice.

Great time at this location

The elevator floor was always wet. The staff did put the caution wet floor sign in the elevator but it was still a hazard.

This was my first experience with this hotel chain.I will book this hotel when I go to other states.

Besides the negatives we really enjoyed our stay

The night staff was very rude. And our sofa bed when pulling it out had hair all in the sheets and crumbs as well. Told the staff and didn't even get an apology.

The mattress was amazing! And I also like the fact that the hotel is surrounded by restaurants.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

The room was very clean and lots of towels has well has...

Kids running up and down the hallways, has well jumping up and down the floors above! Made it very hard to get a good night sleep

The room was very clean and lots of towels has well has extra pillows

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

If you like a decent breakfast and yappy pets this is your place

Hotel allows pets. On my floor, the room beside me had a small yappy dog. Directly across the hall, another small yappy dog. The two yapped at each other all night long. I advised staff and they did nothing. So regardless of the bed comfort or the cleanliness of the Hotel, it was completely overshadowed by the stupid dogs.

Breakfast.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Fabulous stay

What an amazing facility! Exceptionally clean. Fabulous breakfast. Fastest check in ever..pool temp was lovely..hot tub was great..bed was exceptionally comfortable..i usually stay at seneca niagara resort. I loved it here. Very convenient property with amazing staff and clean facilities. I cant wait to go back! Please get a casino shuttle!!!! Lol

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Might stay again

Our door wouldn't lock unless you actually lifter the door up and pulled. They said it was because of the building still "settling"

Was clean and new