Reviews of Sunset Station Hotel Casino 3 stars

1301 West Sunset Road, Henderson, Las Vegas, NV 89014, USA

#83 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

I love all this hotel has to offer. On top of the gaming...….this Casino has GREAT restaurants and a Food Court (great for the young adults/kids). It has a Bowling Alley, Movies Theater, Kids Quest, Arcade, Bingo Parlor, and a beautiful Sports Book. They have live music in the Mexican bar area (1-2 man bands) and in the Madrid Lounge they have full bands that do not disappoint. Its great night time fun. Also, we have attended many concerts at their outdoor venue. It's small (not a bad seat) and well staffed. We've seen many great artists here! The location is awesome. The Galleria Mall is right across the street. Also, outside the mall there are many stores and restaurants all within walking distance. So while shopping you will never go hungry or thirsty. I love this Casino.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe King Room

- a line for a breakfast (better come in earlier) , big line but it is worth of it! )) - location is far from downtown and airport but if you have a car it s much interesting because roads in Vegas are perfect!! )) - long corridor to elevators - in the breakfast line casino employee empose discount card for casino and without this card breakfast is not impossible ( it s nothing but dont like impositions) - shower slow and not comfortable

- best breakfast ever seen!!! (all international kitchens, many choises, unlimited, very-very tasty, VERY!!!!!! just for 10bucks!! ) THE BEST!!! - nice appartment, big room - bed is nice and good-hard - good observation views - soft and thik carpet (I like it ;-) ) - nice and kind personnel - beautiful casino on the Ground floor (like in a movie Reindeer Games with Ben Affleck! very beautiful!! ) ..and beautiful valet, porch and sign board on the road. You feel yourself as a movie actor!! )))) - big-big mirror in washing-stand area in a room, like in airport! )) - big walmarts are close!! - beautiful planes landing view I recommend this hotel and probably would like to return, certanly trumphotel is better but this is also very-very fine!!!! ))

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

This property is not on the strip so it was much quieter and more relaxing. It has beautiful clean large rooms and many dining choices. Our full breakfast was a fabulous deal at under 10$ for 2.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A bit far from Las Vegas downtown, pool closes at 7pm, expensive drinks at the pool

Clean, neat, huge casino on the first floor with marvellous stained glass decorations, very nice pool area, arrived early, still got a room, easy check out procedure

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The hard bed and hard pillows. The handicap bathroom. The ironing board in the bathroom. The lack of a refrigerator or microwave!!!!

The view of city lights at night!

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

I'm so happy I stayed at this hotel .check In was super easy and they found out we were there for our honeymoon and upgraded us to a suite!!! the manager was soo sweet. the buffet was delicious and cheap. there was a Starbucks In there as well and there was a cafe and the food was delicious and inexpensive as well. they also have security 24/7 which made me feel safer. thank you sunset for making my honeymoon memorable. I will keep coming back for sure.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

I didnt like the buffet and I didn’t like that it was not a microwave in the room

This is a very nice family hotel... I like that better than staying on the strip and there is free parking. I like the pancakes in the café And the two dollar margaritas at the bar. The beds was really comfortable....

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

I stayed in "The King Suite" it was referred to as "our best one" I have stayed in many suites,and your amenities are very poor indeed.There was no complimentary beverages of any kind,no microwave,only 2 coffee packets,both TVS are way to small for a suite,the bathrooms fixtures are loose and old,and no exhaust fand in either bathroom

Room service was excellent,gaming outstanding,housekeeping was tremendous as we're the valets,bellman and front desk persons

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

bathroom smelled like smoke; tub had rust; buffet was really not that good especially for the price you pay.

bed was comfortable, property close to shopping.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Valet staff was lacking , so we parked our car ourselves . No carts available to help bring in bags . My husband is disabled it is difficult for him to carry so many bags so , we had to make two trips

Very clean rooms . I liked that there were plenty of options for dining, and playing . decor throughout is beautiful.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe King Room

The pillows were harder than our liking, and no coffee pots or fridge in the rooms

The pool was amazing, the room was nice and cozy and there was lots to do!

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

We would have liked a refrigerator in the room. There were only two towels and they were getting near the end of their lives.

The buffet was good value for money, and tasty. The bed was comfortable.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

No tea and coffee making facilities in the room, especially for morning.

Bed and pillow were very comfy. The buffet is awesome. The location is great, all sorts of shopping and experiences within walking distance.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Buffet has a little bit to be desired. The food choices did not meet expectations and quality we are used to.

Very clean, well maintained, room and facilities. The pool is awesome!

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

WHEN I ARRIVED TOLD NO SMOKING ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR THE PRICE/BOOKING I HAD MADE. hAD TO UPGRADE FOR $33.00 TO MINI SUITE TO GET A NON SMOKING ROOM. I FELT I SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO PAY FOR AN UPGRADE....THE HOTEL SHOULD HAVE MADE IT A GOOD.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Food at the buffet restaurant was not clean. I get a stomach upset after eating dinner buffet there. Also beware if you are checking out very early. Officially, the frontdesk suppose to have no one manning from 3 to 4 am. But I waited until 4.30am and still no body came. The security guard said I can just leave the key and they will send me the invoice by email but they never did. I have to write to ask for it.

Room are still quite new hence in good condition. Not like the big hotel casino on the strip, the room has a side entrance so you do not need to walk through the Casino in order to get to you room from the car park.

Pool opens only at 10 am and the Wifi is very week from the pool area

The hotel is old, but the rooms are nicely renovated. The bed was large and comfortable. It’s about 25 mins drive from the Strip in Las Vegas. Worth to stay here if you are looking for a hotel at a decent price.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There is no jacuzzi in the pool area. Some issues with the room were, sheets appeared dirty, tv didn’t work properly, and no frig or safe.

The staff was very nice.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Front desk service could use some work. Hard to contact via phone. Didn't follow-up on certain amenities and seemed overwhelmed. Key cards for a friend had to be exchanged twice and it wasn't because of where or how he stored it....

The domestic staff were extremely customer oriented. The bathtub had rust around it, the shower head rattle and was a bit loose and the ice machine was broken on the 10th floor.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

I didn't like that if you book with booking.com you aren't guaranteed the room you select when you book. When we got to the hotel we eneded up paying an extra $40 a night for a suite just so we didn't have to stay in a smoking room. Also, they had to deliver a mini fridge to our room and when they did, the staff just walked right in because they didn't realize we were there- didn't ring the doorbell, knock, just came right in, which was a little uncomfortable.

Nice hotel, very pretty inside, nice cafe, lots of food options.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

No small fridge in room. Pool was closed. Slots did not pay at all - very disappointing.

Comfortable room, nice beds. Lots of choices for dining. Buffet was delicious and we received a coupon so got the breakfast for free.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

No fridge in the room. The pool was closed and I would have appreciated knowing that in advance, so that was a huge disappointment. The room was a little expensive.

We liked the location, the room came with a free breakfast and it was delicious. The beds were very comfortable. There were many choices of restaurants.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool is not heated and therefore was closed, while we were there. I only chose the place because I took my kids and they were looking forward to swimming. I did not know the pool was closed. At check-in I was not informed the pool was closed. The second day when we finally got time to go to the pool, security stopped us at the door and told us it was closed. At check out, when my wife questioned why we were getting charged a resort fee of 25 dollars a day for amenities that were not open, the staff was rude to her, and spoke to her like she was a child. My wife told the representative she didn’t think we should have to pay the resort fees because we didn’t get to use the resort amenities. The desk representative told her that management would call us, we never got a call. I will not take my family back to this place. I will stay somewhere nicer, cleaner and more customer service oriented next time. Ps buffet was decent price but the food was just ok. Nothing worthy to post pictures of or give any praise.

Liked the bed. Very comfortable. Food court and Starbucks was what you would expect.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

My wife and I were held hostage to receive our room. I booked this room way in advance was charged immediately which I expected based on the reservation. Upon arrival I was told that in order to receive a non smoking room I would have to upgrade at a cost of $39.90 or I would have to stay in a smoking room. Did not appreciate this and will not return based on this practice which I consider a rip off!!!

The room was big, clean and very nice.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The long walk to the back where access to the hotel rooms is located from the registration desk was a bit much. Had two elderly family members with me. But they didn't mind. They really enjoyed their stay. The security was a very reassuring aspect as well.

The room was being my expectations. It was extremely clean and well appointed.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Shower head is extremely poor, parking is a pain, security is overbearing, elevators are glitchy and food in casino is expensive.

Convienent location, close to freeways, shopping and dining outside of hotel/casino is abundant and there's a great gym on-site.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The wifi is purposely rigged to be disfunctional these Casinos can't stand WIFI, as it limits your time in the Casino getting screwed on their gambling devices.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The smoke in the casino.

The renovated rooms were very nice. Check-in was easy considering there were 8 of us. The food in the Italian restaurant for dinner was very good as well as breakfast in the cafe. The rate was awesome.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

quiet room and beds were pretty comfortable although heavy comforters on bed not so good. We did ask for lighter weight blankets and were accommodated with them and extra pillow and towels. We've stayed several times at Sunset Station over the last 15 years and enjoy it. The only negative is the long walk from hotel to casino and some difficulty due to my husband being handicapped for getting in and out of the hotel where we have to park. There is no ramp by the stairs that goes to the hotel and its inconvenient.

I have no complaints

This was a very nice hotel. I would definitely stay there again. I didn't needed to go to the strip @ all. I had fun, without going anywhere. Good food, casino, bowling and movies. The room was gorgeous and modern.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

They did not have a non smoking room available had to pay extra for a non smoking room upgrade. The management was not cooperative. They do not care about 3rd party bookings like bookit. Your the last on there list of priorities.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Our first night we were evacuated due to a power outage in our room, all of our stuff was locked up as we could not acsess our rooms. from 1000pm till finally by 3 AM they sent us to a different hotel for a few hours sleep as we had plans early that morning, We were so tired the next day it ruined our vacation. The hotel did not comp anything!! it was the worse experience ive ever had in vegas. I tried to call the hotel to complain and no one is returning my phone calls. I even wrote to hotel and they have not reached out to me. They seem to not care.

nice rooms

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Pillows were too hard. The worst thing was Booking.com not keeping there word on price match. I found prices about $100 less than we originally paid and Booking.com wold not change it. I will never use them again.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

There is no coffee maker or little refrigerator in the room, so plan to go out and enjoy the casino and eateries.

Great place to stay. The hotel was very secure. You showed your key before you could get to your room. The rooms were clean, updated with good views.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

That we could only stay one night.

Everything! Great staff, comfortable room, good food, great meeting facilities,easy to get around, easy check in and parking.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The hotel was lovely. The room was really nice, clean, modern and nicely decorated. It had a large bathroom with a separate area for the vanity. Nice restaurants and a nice large casino. Would definitely stay there again!!! I liked the fact I didn't have to hassle the traffic in downtown Vegas and the strip ... but was only 15 minutes away when I needed to pick up my son. Great value.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The bathroom really smelled of sewer and that's the first smell that hits you when you enter. Would recommend a monthly flush of some sort.

The billing was a mess. They charged a deposit and it was messy as I had booked for my colleagues. They were not clear that having more devices connected to the internet will incur charges. Sneaky move.

Room was passable. Location was far from the strip.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Booking.com was very deceptive in their online advertising of rooms. We selected and paid for a King room but when we checked in they said we don’t get to choose. Booking shouldn’t offer the choice if yku dont get to choose. I want To choose and pay for what I choose Not get told we can’t have a king unless we pay $70 more a night. Very dishonest and wrong!

Clean rooms. Good buffet.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

There was no Breakfast Plan for $9.99 as advertised. Front Desk check-in clerk was unfamiliar with Rewards card that would have offered a breakfast discount. Breakfast for two persons was $33.00, which is too high for a casino/hotel. Only entrance from the parking lot to the hotel has a set of approx. 20 steps rising from the parking lot to the entrance doorway, without a ramp. This requires hotel patrons to have to pick up their luggage a schlepp it up the stairs, instead of wheeling it up the ramp. Left my car in the front lane to go inside and register. When I returned the valet had written a violation notice telling me that I should had left the keys at the valet desk. The valet desk was unattended when I arrived, so no one told me to this do this. Understaffed at valet desk?

Comfortable beds, quiet rooms, easy access on/off freeway, several off-site restaurants in the area, security officer cruised the parking lot on a scooter, lots of parking spaces available, casino was well vented for non-smokers.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Distance to room elevator from lobby

Room just renovated, restaurants served great food at great prices, wine was a generous pour, security to room elevators, maids were very friendly and efficient

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Security took too long to help me with my lost phone. They seemed not to care.

The place really surprised us. Other than losing my cell phone it was great

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

It was a long walk from the registration desk to our rooms. My husband is disabled and has a hard time walking so far. Next time we will not have valet parking it took over a half an hour for them to come get the bags and have the car brought to the front When leaving, where another long walk for my husband was needed.

The room was very clean and quite. The staff was very helpful.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Taxes and service costs come on top of the published rates

Located in a quiet corner of Las Vegas Well isolated rooms and comfortable beds Good choice of food places in the hotel

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The bed was a little to hard for me. But my preference for a bed is a more softer pillow top type bed.

The convenience of the restaurants and that they weren’t overpriced like other hotel restaurants.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Bathtub had some rust in it

If you like classic old school Vegas hotels this is the place for you. Huge casino, thousands of slot machines, cheap buffet with decent food, large rooms. Make sure you park near the hotel entrance, otherwise it will be a half an hour walk to your car.

All was great. Thank you

The hotel was amazing, outside and inside. Many restaurants and alot to explore in the building. I enjoy it that most stores are open for 24 hours. The hotel is very clean. Kind and friendly service. Huge parking area. The rooms with an amazing and romantic view. Comfortable bed and room Furniture. Very clean rooms. Exciting hotel not far from the Las Vegas Boulevard. But still not too close to the crowded strip, what I like personally very much. The price was unbelievable great for what the hotel offer to you. Thank you

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe King Room

When we arrived we were told there wasn't a handicap room available even though the reservation had been booked as a handicap room through booking .com. The clerk argued that even though questions had been asked at booking . com about handicap rooms and availability it wasn't reserved that way and we would have to pay extra for a suite because all the handicap rooms were taken. She finally asked her supervisor if there was a alternative.

The service in the seafood restraurant was very good. The food was good.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The bed was super comfy. Staff was all so very friendly and helpful. Regular rates for a stay here might be a bit high but with the deal we got through Booking.com it was a great deal. Will stay here again.

For the price nothing.

Recently renovated. Room was nicer than some of the more expensive properties. Staff was very friendly and eager to help. Very informative. Cafe served good food and was reasonably priced.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

We were not there for breakfast. We just saw most of Las Vegas. We did have drinks there in the evenings and gambled a little. I've stayed here and at the Fiesta several times.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe King Room

Would have liked a pillow top bed mattress. The beds were a little hard for my preference.

Very nice and clean room. Very friendly staff. Great restaurants

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe King Room

I was lucky having a suite this time but I would like tea and coffee facilities in all rooms, please.

I stayed in this hotel many times now and just love it. It is comfortable and the food is good. I like the location as it is near a Mall and many shops. I find it quiet and the area very calming. Always enjoy my stay every year.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

To be honest there wasn't anything I didn't like

The dining varieties made us very happy and the food was wonderful. Also the casino is very nice love the layout and decor. Very clean room and hotel.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe King Room

Front desk used staged procedure to upsell, including convenient videos of the better room you could get for only $35 more a night! The "deluxe" (basic) room included NOTHING but the bed, and a little bottle of shampoo and some plastic cups. Oh, and a hairdryer. No coffee maker, no glasses, no safe. In other words, an OK 2-star place. But the room rate was close to $100, only slightly below the standard big-name suite hotels. On checkout, an inquiry about the convoluted bill ("what's the daily $20 hotel service fee?") got me the answer "it's the fee we charge every day." "For what?" "Internet." "But the basic internet was 'free'." "No, it is included in the service fee." At that point I suggested a two-letter description of the exchange and made my exit.

Clean room, comfortable bed, quiet, not smokey.

all was good

The long hallway to the room elevators was great! We are walkers and enjoyed that walk several times to our room. The room was clean, the beds good, the pillows good. Only wrong thing was we had to call housekeeping for more towels and washcloths. A lot of amenities making the hotel unnecessary to go out if not up to the LV traffic.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Although we were in a non-smoking room, our bathroom smelled like smoke. If we left the bathroom door open, the whole room would stink. Also, the toilet ran all the time. There was no fridge, microwave, or coffee pot in the room.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

I have no complaints or concerns. Keep up the excellent and professional level that you run this hotel. I will be back again soon.

Well, I am back again because I can count on Sunset to be friendly and very helpful. I had a very relaxing time. I took in a couple of movies, shopped and of course played give and take at the casino all good times. For you football buffs they have an excellent arrangement for Sunday Football. They set you up in the Madrid Lounge with multiple big screen tvs. They raffle off some awesome football gear like jerseys, mugs and other things. It is all free. When you buy anything to eat or drink you are entered into the raffle. Just thought I would throw that out there because my husband gets all excited to watch and enjoy the game there. It is a lot of fun. I sat in with him for a little bit before I took off shopping. He was entertained and bonus I got to go shopping a win-win, right? Thank you Sunset for another enjoyable trip.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Rate would have quadrupled if I stayed Thurs and Friday. So I moved hotels. Also, they had no business center where I could use a computer to print off game tickets. Only a pay kiosk. This is cheap of them and inconvenient.

Midweek price of room.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

That I had to stay in a smoking room because I needed two beds. There were not any non smoking available rooms with two beds when I checked in. The smoke odor is strong in the hallways.

The casino is big and I like the fact that my teenage son was able to enjoy going bowling arcade and watching movies at the theatre.

The pool was only open at the weekends in October and it was near 80 outside

Large modern room, comfortable beeds, good restaurants, buffet was good, atmosphere was nice (no loud party people), staff was allways nice, great shopping opportunities around the casino

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe King Room

They gave me an upgrade for 26 bucks a night but the female front desk staff put me on a third floor room with a view of the wall on the windows. I made a long walk back to the front desk to complain and they change the room to the 12th floor. No fridge and microwave on a suite room.

The room service food.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The bed was uncomfortable.

The bed could have been more comfortable. The room was nice and clean. The value and price was great. One of the managers came up to us and familiarized us with the players club and all the ammenities. Shopping is very convenient the mall is across the street great eating places near by

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe King Room

Not the most exciting casino, but the room was large, clean and great value for money. My parents live in Henderson and the location was convenient. I would have stayed at the Green Park, but their prices are disproportionate compared to their other affiliated casino hotels. Hence, why I chose the Sunset. Things to note, no USB jacks, no room fridge, no room safe, small bathroom needed updating. The staff scored points with me when I left my jacket there but didn't realize this until I'd left Las Vegas. I called security/house keeping, they found it and arranged for my mom to pick it up. That being said, I would stay here again when visiting my parents.

The room was large, contemporary and clean. The large counter outside the bathroom was great, but the bathroom was pokey. Good A/C.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe King Room

Not clear on there pricing and policies. Extra fees ie. Resort fees add $ 22.00 per day for a pool you could not use and haha free Internet. On there menu when they say all beverages are included, not so.

Yes clean

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The resort fee surprised me, but it was still a great value.

Great spot. I would stay here again, and take advantage of some of the fun aspects if I'm not just passing through.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The AC did not work well in the room and made it very uncomfortable nite. Windows did not open so couldn’t even get outside air to cool off room.

the room was decorated nice.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No kettle/coffee maker or fridhe in the rooms. Pool was only open at the weekend despite it being 31 deg.

Clean, spacious rooms with a fantastic view.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Various food choices, you don't have to leave the property at all! If you wish not to, everything is available, entertainment food and ambiance.

The facility is awesome , clean , the rooms are big and comfortable (petite suite) . Happy with my entire stay.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The suite was a nice size, but didn’t come stocked with anything! Also I thought $220 was a bit much for the cabana, especially when they had signs up everywhere Cananas $75! We went ahead and got one, for $220, but it worked out well with having small children.

They upgraded us to a king suite with a reasonable charge, but made it completely hassle free. The morning bartending staff, poolside was extremely helpful! Very attentive and fun!

I booked this accommodation specifically becasue they advertise that they have handicapped accessible rooms. Even thought we paid IN ADVANCE for the stay, they did not have one available except in smoking. This was a very dangerous situation. Originally I booked the room for one night at the beginning of our trip, and one at the end, but I cancelled the end.

The room looked new and well kept.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Got stuck on the elevator to room and had to wait for Maintanance, also the held an additional $100.00 on my card the wouldn't be released for several days. I was on a budget.

Bed was comfortable

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The food that is available in the various restaurants is amazing, and at a price that I don't normally encounter in hotels. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff is polite, and there is so much to do besides gambling… Movie theater, pool, arcade, bowling alley. This place has it all!

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nachos at café and hamburger. Some staff were not as friendly.

Breakfast was decent with good value - Some other things on menu were not that great at the café.

• Newly Remodeled Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Any traveler with a disability should avoid this property. Valet to registration -- a few steps. Registration to rooms elevator -- 1/4 mile. Not good if you're on a walker. Or, you can self-park out back. 20 feet of steps from parking lot to elevator level - AND NO RAMPS. With my walker, i negotiated the stairs up one time, and down one time. Could have easily tripped and broken my neck on the down. Wow! What building inspector approved the no ramp feature?

Browse Sunset Station Hotel Casino traveller photo gallery