Reviews of Sunset Vistas Two Bedroom Beachfront Suites 3 stars

12000 Gulf Boulevard, Treasure Island , St Pete Beach, FL 33706, USA

#21 of 82 hotels in St Pete Beach

Great time had by all
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

I know for sure more than a few people that where at the pool for the day were not even staying at the Hotel and a couple of them were just rude, so maybe some better control of who can enter the facilities. Also somebody parked in our spot when we were out for dinner but left after a couple of hours.

The room was clean, and the pool was clean. Close beach access. Our A/C went down after we came back from the beach. But maintenance had it back up & running within a couple of hours which was nice. Employees were helpful & very nice to deal with.

Located directly on the beach.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

No activities on premises.

Located directly on the beach. We had a 2 bedroom with a sofa couch so there was plenty of room for all 5 of us. Private beach with plenty of room.

Perfect vacation
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Walking trough the sand after 12pm from the beach back ti the hotel will burn your feet. A longer bridge could be perfect

Everything. My family wants to move in. Loved it...

Tremendous location and friendly staff at Sunset Vistas.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf Front

Our unit 402W was quite dirty. It may have been due to the haste of preparing for our arrival. There were Cheerios, a blueberry and other crumbs under the kitchen counter. Also, we ended up buying rubber gloves to clean bathroom where someone clearly had an issue. The sofa bed has seen better days. It is very crooked and in need of replacement. Stained cushions were just flipped over to hide soiling. Finally, the parking situation was difficult with a large vehicle.

The location was perfect! We loved the convenience of having two bathrooms, a kitchen and laundry area. The facilities at Sunset Vistas are very nice. We stayed in a different unit previously and had a wonderful experience. That was why we returned.

Quiet
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Water pressure on the top floor was almost non existent. Elevators had no ventilation and were oppressing hot. Our room was advertised as beach front. But we had more of a side beach view.

Quiet

Location is great staff and service are HORRIBLE!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Staff was rude when we could get in touch with one. The kitchen was gross, the dishes looked as if some ran water on the and just stuck them in the cabinets, they were all old and very worn. Housekeeping visited once while we were out in the 5 days we were there and didn’t leave any dish pods, only left 2 rolls of toilet paper and a few towels for a family of 5 staying there! When we left the hotel we forgot our children’s DVD case (20+ brand new dvds for the road trip) a kids blanket, pillow, and stuffed animal all sitting on the kitchen table. We called 6+ times without a single call back or any manager ever speaking with us. Finally spoke with a staff member 3 days later that stated the housekeepers didn’t report anything missing and had a very bad attitude towards me. And once again I left a message with the manager that has yet to call back. All around horrible experience and will NEVER return to this hotel.

It was directly on the beach, the only positive thing about it.

I would recommend this place to anyone and I would come back.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Was disappointed in the tiki bar 1 day they had the alcohol my husband and I drink and never got anymore in the week we were there. So we just went and purchased our own. The way I see it you lost money.

The café was awesome , the room was awesome had an excellent view of pool and beach. Staff was very pleasant, had towels and amenities full all the time. Was great to see a pizza pan in room. Over all this were great.

Amazing !!!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Clean, great staff, great location!!! Room was huge !!! I wish I could stay here always. Great value for the money. Felt like I was at a rich fancy hotel. Cannot day enough. Beds were great room was beautiful

Loved the king size bed and the bathroom in the master...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Pool and hot tub closed at 10:00. Not enough time for relaxing by the pool after dinner.

Loved the king size bed and the bathroom in the master bedroom. The condo was plenty of room for five people. Room and facilities were clean.

No thanks.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Good luck finding a luggage cart when you need it. They are not really prepared to people to bring their luggage, groceries, and toys. You have to make a few trips to your car. They only provide one parking space per unit which causes problems when you come with friends or other family members. Units are 2 or 3 bedrooms which allows families to share their stay. Check out is at 11:00 am but the cleaning people started bothering us to check out at 8:40 am. They called, they knocked on the door repeatedly. Even after we complained to the front desk they continued to knock to find out when we were leaving. Check-in is not until 3:00 pm yet they are trying to get you out of the room before you have time to get out of bed. We paid a lot of money for our stay and this ruined our weekend. Would never stay there again.

The condo was very nice and spacious. Walk downstairs and to the beach.

The cafe was handy and the staff was friendly and helpful.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The fee for beach chairs and umbrella . Yes they had a pool with that but you are a beach resort. Spoil me please... 20 dollars is reasonable ..

The cafe was handy and the staff was friendly and helpful. There is a grocery store 5 min away . Various restaurants close by .

Sunset vistas is wonderful!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The pool is a little small. Unfortunately someone pooped in it while we were there so it was closed for the rest of the day and evening. Over all pretty clean place though !

Sunset vistas is wonderful! The proximity to the beach is our favorite part. It’s not a far walk from your room to the beach. Plenty of room in the condo itself and a nice size porch to sit and drink tea.

This property offers you all the comfort to enjoy a long...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Weather was rainy but we still could walk every day on te beach and enjoy the nature.

This property offers you all the comfort to enjoy a long weekend or a week or more at the beach. Great restaurants for dinner. Cristal clear water, very fine sand. Will come back!

Loved it. Wish there were more restaurants by the beach though.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Disappointed with the sofa bed as it was an adult who was using it and you could feel the springs , making it uncomfortable. I rang reception and they brought a mattress topper, which helped. If the sofa beds were upgraded I would say its a great place to stay. Only 2 chairs on the balcony, but we carried dining chairs out when needed. Other thing to point out from a safety point of view- there are no stickers on the patio doors, making it difficult to tell if they are open or shut.

We loved the sea view. 15 minutes walk to John's Pass with eating places bars and shops. Nice bedrooms, kitchen and lounge. Towels and supplies re stocked every couple of days. Staff were very obliging- if we asked for something eg extra bedding or kitchen items, they attended to it promptly.

The condo was clean with a beautiful view of the ocean.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Would have liked the pool and hot tub to stay open until 11:00 p.m. Most nights people were still enjoying them at 10:00 and were asked to leave. Also would have liked to get clean towels every day (they only provide clean towels every other day.)

Beautiful property right on the beach. Wonderful view of the ocean. Our condo was very clean and well maintained. Cafe was small but had very good food. I would stay here again.

Very disappointed. Choose another hotel.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

We were so disappointed in our stay, unfortunately. We paid for a “gulf view” but when we entered our assigned room it was just like the “partial gulf view” that I saw on their website. I spoke with the front desk thinking we would be refunded the extra money we paid for the gulf view because there was a mistake, but they assured me we were in a gulf view room. When booking our vacation (which we do not do often) I took the time to study the pictures and prices and we chose to pay more for the gulf view - we were not in a gulf view room. The room had dust on the furniture and there was a used washcloth on the bathroom floor when we arrived. There was some kind of gross stain on the drapes as well. I was looking forward to having a washer and dryer, but they do not supply washing soap, so we were unable to use it unless we bought from the store. The room had a total of three towels (there were five of us staying there) and if we wanted a lounge chair to lay on at the beach we had to rent one. For the price that we paid, we were very, very disappointed.

It is a nice place.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The couch in room S401 needs to be replaced.

It is a nice place. The beach/gulf is closer to the hotel than most Treasure Island hotels. Good location. we would stay again.

Nice, but I wouldn't stay again due to not getting the view I was shown when I rented the unit.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

The unit shown when I rented the unit was not the unit I was given. I had a view of the ocean on an angle, not a straight on view like I was shown when I rented the unit. Also the guest bathroom had hair in the shower. I called the desk and they said someone would come clean it, but someone only came in and threw the hair out instead of actually cleaning the shower.

The unit was nice.

From Kentucky
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Is not sensible for a handicap person to go to the beach also the bar outside don't stay open long enough to enjoy with friends when you're getting out of the shower there needs to be a handle to hang on to be if you're handicapped like me of course always use a towel when I step out if not the chance of you falling the range need to be dusted more often there was dust everywhere and in my bathroom there was blood on the ceiling the the walls and the door in the bathroom I wasn't too happy with that. Yes they gave me gift certificates to use at the hotel but everything close early I could never use them so that was a waste of time parking spaces for very small so you drive an oversized vehicle it's pretty rough they could at least offered a partial payment back for a night off of my room with dealing with the bathroom but that's just some places

The condos are very spacious but needs to be a little more updated for handicapped especially in the bathrooms very close to everything

Our family would stay there again as it was a clean and cozy place to just relax and recharge.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

We were disappointed with the couch, uncomfortable to sit as we had a couple rainy days where we were inside. games or cards would have been nice.

The condo was clean,bright, nice view. Beds were comfy and everything was just right in the kitchen. also enjoyed the quiet laid back atmosphere. having two bathrooms was great and each one clean and roomy.

Enjoyed it very much.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

The duvet and bed skirt in master was stained. The shower curtain had hair on it, as well as one of the washcloths. Yuck! The sliding door track was filthy which made it hard to open and close. It seems like the cleaning crew was told not to clean doors and bathroom fixtures to cut back on time spent on a room. Basically, I cleaned some of it myself. If I can easily clean it off, then the cleaning team should be able to as well.

Perfect size for the 4 of us. Enjoyed the view of the pool and gulf. We also enjoyed walking through the courtyard and sitting on the rockers. We loved that the property sits next to the Shake Shack -- they have the best ice cream. The pool area was clean. So was the pool. We very much enjoyed that area. Kudos to whoever takes care of it!

Dirty disgusting room, with a sand dredge, piping system parked off the beach.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

We could have been told there was a sand dredge (imagine the movie water world) in view all day and all nigh. We would have never chosen to go to this beach!!!!! Then imagine a beautiful beach with a 3 foot high pipe running along the entire beach. Next imagine they decide to disassemble the pipe and move the barge your last 24 hours of your stay. Heave equipment beeping and runnng along the beach all day. Besides that the room has not been cleaned properly for a very long time!! Some services even wiped off with dirty rags🤢. Again would have never ever stayed at a resort with a rust bucked sand dredge parked in view, with a rusty gigantic pipe running along the beach!!!!!!!!!!

The sand on the beach was beautiful. If there was not heave equipment running along the beach. Or a huge rusty ship with a pipe running along the beach it would have been great.

Family friendly accommodations with a beautiful view.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

The in room info packet listed a “sundry” store onsite. Said it had beach towels, toiletries, cleaning supplies etc but that wasn’t the case. It’s more like a few toiletries at best. Bring your own beach towels. The cafe has decent food, the women working there are great but the male cafe employee seems super cranky. When they say it closes st 5pm, they really mean 4:40pm because that’s when they shut down all non prepackaged food/beverage. No last minute coffee or snack within 20 mins of closing.

Beautiful views, family friendly, spacious rooms and perfect location. Check in was easy, almost every staff member was very friendly and beds were comfy. Any issue/request was handled quickly. Beach is gorgeous. Pools well kept. Easy parking. No problems with guests or noise. The front desk clerk (gentleman) was really helpful and friendly.

The property is beautiful and the staff is beyond friendly.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf Front

A little pricey and would like a one-bedroom option.

The property is beautiful and the staff is beyond friendly. Loved having the Sunset Cafe to go to for breakfast/lunch the Beach Bar for drinks and snacks in the afternoon and evening. Also, it's within walking distance to Gators Cafe & Saloon which is AMAZING!!!! Great food and live entertainment right on the water.

The beach location was spectacular, very helpful staff,...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf Front

The beach refurbishment project, including noisy, nearby offshore dredge and temporary(?) unsightly pipeline (the total length of the beach), while having nothing to do with the property, impacted the ambiance. Also, highly recommend booking rooms away from the pool (lots of noise) and away from the tiki bar (its below ocean from rooms and I will let you draw your own conclusions as to why).

The beach location was spectacular, very helpful staff, dedicated parking and the unit was large and very comfortable.

Room was comfortable and proximity to the beach awesome.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

The only problem was that the city was dredging John's pass (they do it every four years) and some sections of the beach were not accessible to the public. Of course it made it difficult to fish.

Room was comfortable and proximity to the beach awesome. Staff was friendly and ready to help.

Great stay! Weather was nice and everyone had a great time!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The guy waiter at the cafe was rude and short. We waited very long before anyone took an order and then about 40 minutes after for breakfast. I ordered breakfast pizza and the eggs here not cooked and watery. My parents ordered omelets and only one came. The waiter said he thought we only ordered one. Was not happy that the tip was included in the bill because that service didn’t deserve any tip.

Love the location and that the beach is not too long to walk to the ocean. Great restaurants near by also.

Great place for a holiday and lovely views of Gulf.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Great location. Lovely apartment with everything necessary for a comfortable stay. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would definitely return and recommend.

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The view was disappointing. I rented an apartment with partial view to the bay and they gave me an apartment on the first floor with view to the parking and less than 5% view to the see. It is simply annoying when you pay the same as you were in the 5th floor. Fake publicity. They didn't offered me any other option. Won't come back. There is plenty of hotels in the same zone.

Wide apartment

Our stay was glorious from beginning to end.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

The only thing that we didn't like was the high number of smokers. They gathered under our room to smoke. I don't know that there is anything that could be done about them but we will get a room that is at least on the third floor next time.

The room was drop dead gorgeous. Our view of the gulf was spectacular. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Fantastic restaurant recommendations from front desk. The facilities were very well kept and clean. We will definitely visit there again and I would recommend it to anyone.

We had a great time and we enjoyed our stay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf Front

The room had not been swept well- lots of trash and crumbs under the couch. Pizza sauce on the floor in front of the couch

Right on the beach, pools, lounge area. Use of the facilities for the day- before room was ready and after checking out

Great few days to unwind and regroup
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Just that the dish washer had dirty water in it and some on the glasses had lipstick on them when we went to use so had to rewash

The area well lit up and easy to get around well marked and very pretty decorated around hotel relaxing

We enjoyed our stay very much and will return.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf Front

The only thing we talked about was we wish there was a better restaurant on site although this was not too much of an issue since there were so many options nearby.

The housekeeping staff was very responsive..we made a couple requests and they were there within minutes..also enjoyed that they replenished towels, etc frequently. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

Lovely location
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Few minor things, the disposal unit didn't work, some dishes hadn't been cleaned properly and the patio door wouldn't lock, but the staff were very helpful.

Great location, loved it and would definitely go back.

I'd like to come back for longer stay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Wish the nightly rate had been lower.

Excellent beach location. 2 very nice pools and pool bar. Bedroom #1 bed very comfy. Bedroom #2 bed needs better mattress. Walkable area.

Fine.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The price. The pool was packed - we could not get chairs. Another pool or bigger pool is needs. The price we paid was insane - which is my fault as I didn’t pay attention. I wouldn’t book again at that price. Luxury price but average accommodation.

Clean and comfy. Expensive for the amenities offered. Great friendly front desk staff. Easy and fast check in and out.

The suite was extremely nice and very clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The suite was extremely nice and very clean. Conveniently located to restaurants and shops. Had a very nice pool and beach bar and quaint little cafe.

Great resort!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

I can't think of anything

This was our third time staying at this property. It's just the right size for the 6 of us with the sofabed, the location is great, it's very clean and has great facilities such as the pool, beach bar, restaurant and easy beach access. The price is very reasonable compared to renting to separate hotel rooms, plus there's a nice a living area, small dining table and kitchen! Everyone is very friendly and helpful, and breakfast at the restaurant was very good! I'm sure we'll be back next year!

Good not great
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Property was a bit run down. The rooms were clean which was nice. Things just needed a bit of maintenance such as doors not closing and locking properly because of door knobs needing repairs. Several of the TVs weren't working properly. Pots and pans that were provided needed to be replaced because they had been used beyond their lifespan.

Great beach location. Easy walking to the shops and activities. Staff was pretty good.

Great stay! Would definitely come back!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Wish there had been a shelf in the bathroom to put our toiletries on and a hook for clothes, but other than that everything about the room was perfect.

Two bedroom suite was very clean and perfect for our family of 5. We did not cook, but there was definitely plenty of room to do so. Beds were comfortable. Loved the washer and dryer in the room, so we could wash a few things. Location was great! The beach was beautiful.

Awesome accommodations but no recycling!!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

We were shocked that Sunset Vistas doesn’t recycle! We also stayed at a Disney resort during our stay in Florida, where each condo had both garbage and recycling bins, as well as large garbage and recycling bins on the property. Not recycling is awful for our planet. We urge Sunset Vistas to get on board with taking care of the beautiful nature so many of us come to Florida to see!

My husband and I loved the location and the accommodations. We traveled with our kids and they loved it too.

They don’t clean the room for the whole week!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

They don’t clean the room for the whole week! They give you fresh towels but don’t make the beds or clean off tabletops, etc. after a week, things get dirty

designated parking space, beach and pool access, view of...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf Front

the pricing was high to me, but competitive for time of year and location

designated parking space, beach and pool access, view of gulf, convenience to stores and restaurants

Good place super overpriced
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Rate was ridiculously overpriced and we talked to others who booked later thru another booking agent that paid almost half as much as we did! And they booked later. Needs a good deep cleaning — location is great — staff was great but wouldn’t stay again for same price

Staff was excellent

Great location, friendly staff!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf Front

Great location, friendly staff! The suites were an excellent size, with stunning gulf/beach views. The pools, beaches and property were clean and well maintained. Loved our stay, hard to leave... can't wait to go back! Highly recommend for families with children!

Clean and comfortable - perfect spot for families.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Wish you offered recycling. We were drinking out of water bottles and would have liked to have had option to throw them in a recycling bin.

Excellent experience all around. Friendly and helpful staff, large and comfortable suites, easy and quick access to the beach. Loved everything about our stay. Sunset view from our balcony was stunning.

Glad we left this hotel after two nights.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

The rooms left a lot to be desired. They felt unclean. We found an earring in the carpet (which made me wonder if it had been vaccumed). There was also a very strong smell in the room when we first checked in. Maintenance did something to the heating cool and also cleaned the garbage disposal. It helped a bit. We ended up changing hotels and found a nicer hotel with more amenities for the same price 2 blocks away. If anything I think the condo is overpriced.

The pool and location on the beach.

Loved the beach, condo was comfortable.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Arrived late after 8:00pm. Grandchild sound asleep. Pack N Play supposed to be in room. Was not! Tried to call office. No one answered. Had to go to office three times eventually got pack n play and got child to sleep. Thought there was a restaurant with food where we could get dinner there. Was not. Had to run to. 7-11 type store. Cafe only open till 5:00pm. Pool nice, baby pool too, but baby pool freezing water:(. Beach beautiful. Have to pay to rent chairs, umbrellas. Not provided with your stay. Would have liked a few more activities for children near by.

Great to see my friends again in a beautiful setting.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf Front

We booked for 4 female adults. Understood we were getting 2 bedrooms, one w queen or king bed and other room w 2 twin beds. Also a fold out sleeper sofa. Got 2 lg beds and a discussing fold out. We don’t sleep together, 2 of us had to. When we checked in the lady basically said I miss understood. This was a major part of our planning, I know what I had been told. Otherwise, our reunion far outweighed the obstacles.

Location and all of the staff were outstanding and extremely helpful and friendly.

Had a wonderful stay and would come back again!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

We loved the 2 bedroom suite! Plenty of room and a private bath for the main bedroom. Nice balcony with beach view. I would definitely own one of these.

Excellent property, will stay again!!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The kitchen could have used couple more frying pans and maybe a cookie sheet and more than 1 dishwasher soap tablet

Very roomy! Great Kitchen, dining area & living room area. Great view of the beach. Wonderful balcony which had large sliding doors thru living area and master bedroom. Two bathrooms Entire property was beautiful and well maintained

Will not stay here again
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf Front

I wanted a beach front condo for myself and college aged kids for our spring break trip. We have been to many different condos all through Florida. This was on the lower end, even with a 4- star rating. The condo was very dated. Green 70's drapery, Some of the staff was friendly (not all). Our room was never cleaned. No trash was emptied the whole trip. We had to go to the desk for coffee and clean towels each day. We stayed 5 nights. No pool towels. Had to rent chairs on the beach each day. We needed a late check out. They were adamant that the place was full. Check out was at 11. We stayed at the pool until it was time to leave. I had gone up to the room to use the bathroom if by chance my key worked. It did. They hadn't cleaned the room at 1:30. Very disappointing. We would have liked to shower before our flight, but they were not accommodating. The pictures of the condo were accurate, but it was much smaller than the pictures portrayed. With four people, it was very crowded.

The view. Location. Pool was nice. Beds were comfortable.

The location on the beach.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

The apartment is dated and the bathrooms with water stains. I tried to open the sofa for my son and the mattres was stained with cereal crums. As we were only staying one night I did not bother and he slept on the couch. The second bedroom had only a double bed instead of queen.

The location on the beach.

The place was overall a good place to stay with family and you want to be close to beach and just up
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The dryer had a loud high pitch sound and the washer was very loud too. The couch didn't have good support for sitting.

The beds were very cozy and lots of pillows. Had great water pressure in shower with tub but the other one wasn't too good!

staff very friendly, the location is nice.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

the bathrooms were dirty around the commodes. Didn't like that they added gratuity to every item we paid $6.36 for a $5.00 sandwich. we had 5 mixed drinks and the bill was over $80.00

the rooms were very nice and we liked the set up.

Lovely rooms in a great location
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

The only problem with the location is that it's a bit of a walk for restaurants

The cafe was good value for breakfast with friendly service and the beachside location was great.

Overall the hotel was nice but not worth the price
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The place had very weak water pressure in showers and kitchen sink. Dishwasher did not clean dishes and had to hand wash dishes with little to no water pressure. WiFi seemed to only get strong signal in living room area. Tile floors were not clean.

Location, close to beach and walking distance to everything.

Our stay was very nice except for the reception we got at the front desk at the very start of our st
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

We thought we were getting a beachfront view and when we questioned the front desk she was very rude! We weren’t told that there was maid service every other day. We weren’t told about anything!

would return but would ask for different rm
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Furniture heavy and dated. Our cleaning staff was not the best. The weekly clean was not that good. We were told she was behind so we said do not worry about the floors but no dusting done little hthings

The Staff was awesome. The view was great

Great place enjoyed our stay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Room was a little dirty. Needed a little more cooking utensils

The rooms were spacious and had all the amenities of home. Loved the beach front access and the double pools and hot tubes

Memorable Winter Break
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

No mop in the unit to wipe water in the floor( shower curtain too short) , faucet in tub need to be replaced in N301,not enough towels in unit . No pool towels, pool small and restrooms inconvenient( second floor in main building). Huge mosquitoes near registration area parking. Coffee, salt& pepper packets would have been appreciated. Small bedrooms very limited space for suitcases.

Parking spaces under the building, views from the room, nice beach location, proximity to John’s Pass, spectacular sunset views, TVs in all bedrooms,too Good size kitchen , helpful receptionist

nice
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Room was alittle close to work out room. Lucky i am an early riser or could have been a challenge.

Maria at the front counter was stupendous. Loved her. Nice pool, pool bar and great access to the beach.

Amazing value and all the things you’d expect in a suite with a view .

We liked everything.

Everything was just perfect . The suites are spacious and comfortable. We had a gulf view , fantastic! We will return to the same suite number . We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves . Our suite could seat up to 6 persons . We were only 3 . Talk about luxurious room to move around . Our kitchen was fully stocked . :D !

Very nice room and beautiful location!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

I wish that the restaurant and bar were better appointed.

The room was very clean, and the beds were comfortable. The amazing location with beautiful views of the water was the best part of our stay here!

Everything and everyone were perfect.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Loved everything, salt and pepper in the unit would've been nice.

Everything and everyone were perfect. Having a washer in the unit was a plus. Loved the outside bar area. SHorton walk to everything.

It was relaxing and enjoyable. I would return to this resort.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

There were some very minor issues with the cleanliness of the unit.

The big pool was heated and well maintained in January. It was very convenient and a close walk to the beach, sand and ocean. My toddler grandchildren also enjoyed the fountains in the kiddie pool. I loved there was a balcony for every unit. The staff could not have been more pleasant, every one that we encountered there.

The 4ooms were big and beds comfortable
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Asked for ocean front instead got ocean view. Restaurant was not good,got there 25 min. before closing and we're told he was closing so only to go. Weather was awful and wasn't like they were busy.

The 4ooms were big and beds comfortable

Very nice place to spend your time on Treasure Island.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The "partial gulf view" was really a stretch. We were in the end unit furthest from the gulf, so the view was a let-down. The restaurant was only open for breakfast and lunch, so plan accordingly.

The room size was excellent. I have 2 teenagers, and the apartment was big enough that everyone had room to spread out. The location is ideal with a Circle K across the street and Shake Shack next door. Souvenir shops and restaurants are very close.

Nice, clean and spacious apartment with a terrible sleeping couch and outdated mattresses.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

The mattresses needed to be changed a couple years agoas they are bad. Also we had to use the sleeping couch which is an absolute disaster! Do not use the sleeping couch!!

Nice, clean big rooms on a good location with nice amenities.

Nice place, beautiful view and close to beach. Cleaning service needs to be more often.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

We stayed 6 days and there was no cleaning service unless you stayed 7 days. They should at least change the sheets every 3 days and clean the bathroom every 3 days as part of the price paid. The maid service was not good and needs improvement.

Nice location next to beach and great hot tubs and pool

We rented three condos for family members. We all had a really nice reunion.

We liked having the bedrooms separate from the living area. The pools were very nice, but the beach is spectacular. Unfortunately, our weather was not perfect our entire stay, but we found other activities to fill our time in the area.

Very enjoyable beach condo
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Gulf View

Very friendly and accommodating front desk. Well taken care of courtyard. Condo was spacious and clean. Easy access to beach and plenty of seating around pool area. Lots of restaurants within walking distance.

Nice clean location on the beach with nice outdoor amenities
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

There are really tall metal guides for the sliding doors and we continuously tripped over them. Pull out couch was not comfortable (no surprise there).

Great location on the beach with ocean view from our balcony. Great pool, hot tub and outside bar area. The place was clean and beds were fairly comfortable.

It was a great trip with myself and 3 kids- 13,9 and 8. We will definitely be coming back.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Our location to the beach and to the pool was perfect. View from ocean facing windows and balcony absolutely beautiful. I thought the value of the rooms with the close locality of the beach was very good.

Adequate but hardly luxurious.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Partial Gulf View

Not clean. My children needed to sleep on the sofa bed. There were dark stains on the mattress and the bed was very uncomfortable.

Location, size, kitchen.