Reviews of Super 8 by Wyndham Atlantic City 2 stars

5.6

6.1

Horrible!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing Terrible service, Disgusting!

Nothing, Dirty Paint on Bedspread, No lights in Bathroom, Hallway dirty, pool Dirty, This Place should be condemned!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Staff was helpful, allowed me to keep my car there before...

Room had a neutral smell. Couldn’t tell if it was bad or good. Bed was a bit uncomfortable. Internet was non existent. It’s exactly what you pay for. Only recommend it if you can’t get anything else or if it’s much cheaper than the casinos like Labor Day weekend

Staff was helpful, allowed me to keep my car there before checking in and out. Was able to meet all of simple requests. Easy walk to the boardwalk and pool looked clean but didn’t swim in it.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Decent hotel for the price you pay. I would go back. Excellent location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The swimming pool was not clean the first day. But then they clean it up. The shower was clean but the drain was clogged with hair and room service solved the problem and I think they should clean it before the customers arrive. The area for breakfast was very small. Basic breakfast do not expect eggs and bacon.

Close to the boardwalk.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

We really like how the maids were prompt about our room...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

there wasent anything we didnt like

We really like how the maids were prompt about our room getting finished! they made the beds with my children's blankets which they thought was amazing

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

I dont like anything for the price that i pay for a little...

The hotel is all dirty.The staff not friendly.The breakfast area is all dirty.In my room the blower is not working and the iron is missing. The swimming pool is dirty.

I dont like anything for the price that i pay for a little more i can get a better place to stay

I was given the room at the smoking place and my sister has...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I was given the room at the smoking place and my sister has astma when I made the reservation did not mention anything about that and I paid $ 352 for just one night

Never again...
    • Deluxe Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Beat up looking pool, building and elevator were pretty dark and dinghy. Stains on the furniture and carpets. Things were falling apart. Refrigerator and microwave plugged into big orange extension cord and ran from living room to bedroom. I had a room for 5 people and there were maybe 3 1/2 towels. Blankets were horrible and mattresses were horrible. Overpriced because of the location.

Property was poorly maintained. Parking lot small with no space for all the cars in it. Best part of the stay was the location!

Never Again!
    • Deluxe Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Crumbs in beds. Cable keeps going out. Locked out of room. Dirty pool. WiFi didn’t work. Fridge took forever to work. Way too expensive for horrible quality. Pictures on site look nothing like it in person.

It’s close to the beach and board walk

WISH i HAD TAKEN PICTURES TO SHOW THE NASTINESS OF THIS SUPER 8
    • King Room - Smoking

THE PLACE IS A DUMP... I HATED EVERYTHING - ITS A ONE MAN OPERATION AND DIRTY LIKE HELL. I WAS AFRAID TO CATCH SOMETHING THERE ,,, LIKE BED BUGS ,,, WILL NEVER USE BOOKING.COM AGAIN EITHER

the place was terrible, stood one night and cut my vacation short--NEVER AGAIN

Summer vacation

The bed was kinda hard

The staff was very friendly and accommodating the room was clean no bed bugs or anything to that effect it has a perfect location literally u walk half a block your right by the beach and boardwalk

the location and the room price.
    • King Room - Smoking

The room carpet had burnt spots and needs replacement , the iron and ironing board was missing, some wires hanging off the wall and bathroom ceiling has mold.....room # 224..

the location and the room price.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Bad location internet was bad free breakfast was bad

The location was bad People trying to sell drugs after dark lot of homeless people and the hotel is dirty the refrigerator didn’t work right and the Wi-Fi was horrible And the free breakfast was bad

The cleaning people were very nice

Very dirty place and location.

Very dirty place and location. I would never rent a room there. Very disappointed that this would even be listed on any named website. Book it should be ashamed for listing them.

Culture Clash
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a male staff of 3. 2 were abrupt and unresponsive about a room and an ironing board. I a black female along with my mentaly challenged sister arrived early at the same time as another party, a white male and female, the male doing all of the talking. We both were turned away because we were too early. We returned later as instructed by the counter person and was told it was still too early and sit in the lounge. After we sat the white couple returned and right away they were given a room in the area they requested. Then looking at me and my sister looking at what just happened, the teller called us forward and gave us a room. I ordered the room via book-it.com which said to use a card to book the room but I wouldn't have to pay for the room until I received the room so when we got the room I told the teller I wanted to pay cash. Being told by the teller the money taken out of my card would be returned to my account. I asked a few questions to be clear as to how that would happen being book-it said I could pay by card or cash upon arrival and an older gentleman sitting at a computer seeming to be irritated abruptly told me that the money will go to my account. I didn't like his attitude or my experience, but I didn't come all the way to Atlantic City for a culture clash so I decided to move past that. Later I found that I didn't have an ironing board in my room and went to the front desk and requested one and was told it would be sent to my room but wasn't that night nor by checkout the next day.

The room and lenins were clean. Excellent location.

RUN AWAY!!

Cable TV kept going out, no towels in bathroom, internet connection bad, pillows too small, housekeeping never showed up one day, breakfast area accommodated only 4 people, breakfast items gone by 9:00 am and not restocked, parking spaces packed too tight together.

It was close to the beach.

Pretty good
    • King Room - Smoking

I didn't like that the telephone in my room didn't have a wire so we couldn't call out.

The fact that I was right by the beach and boardwalk.

My stay was horrible. I will never stay there again. I wish I could get my money back
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didnt like anything. That's yo wrote this

It was dirty an it stink. The pool dont stay open late enough. It close at 7.when u only just checked in at 4. So thats only 3 hours to swim thats not fair

The hotel was one block from the boardwalk

The hotel is really old and deteriorated. The air conditioner had missing buttons , the dresser drawers were dirty inside . I had to put the chains on the door because the locks wasn’t safe . My 1 yr old could unlock the door by turning the handle . The hotel need to hire a lifeguard.

The hotel was one block from the boardwalk

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

A Really Nice Place....Located in HELL

GOOD LORD, where do I begin?!? This motel is situated in an area that is like an exaggerated movie version of a horrifically blighted, Very dangerous neighborhood from one of your worst nightmares. Be Advised!!

The room was just fine, - but I sure wish that it was easier to port photos from a 3DS. If you could see the Shockingly vile view that I had from my room, well, I don't think you would believe it. Beyond depressing.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

dont get a room in the back
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

room in the back neighors hanging out side of there houses drinking didnt feel safe with children asked to have room switched to front and they wouldn't do it air conditioner was all blocked with lent no cold air untill we cleaned it our selves

close to boardwalk

Although we were disappointed in the hotel, we enjoyed the location. It was a very short walk to the

1. Restroom in the lobby was out of order. It had a bucket and mop sitting in front of the door, for our whole stay. 2. When we first got there the pool was cloudy but you could still see the bottom. Second day, cloudier and sand was around the bottom of the steps. Third day, water was so cloudy you couldn't see the bottom. I only used told the first day we were there. After that it just was disgusting. 3. The light and fan in the bathroom was on one switch. So if you had the light on, the fan came on also. 4. Wallpaper in our room was peeling and our bathtub was cracked. I really wanted to take pictures but my husband told me to leave it go. We paid 99 dollars a night. I feel that we overpaid considering the condition of the hotel.

The staff was very helpful and welcoming. Even the cleaning staff was willing to go out of their way for you.

Pool and proximity to the beach
    • Deluxe Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Our carpet was soaking wet because the AC was leaking. The room smelled horrible. The room and the property was dirty. And despite our inconvenience of the soaking carpet we did not get any type of discount.

Pool and proximity to the beach

DIRTY AND BUGS BITE YOU STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

BEING BITTEN BY BUGS AFTER I PAID MY MONEY, AND BEING TOLD HE'S GOING TO HAVE A PEST CONTROL COME AND I AM SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE HIS REPORT. I HAVE PICTURES OF MY BUG BITES. GROSS.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! STAY AWAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE!!!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

My room was DIRECTLY across from a drug Den, People coming...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

My room was DIRECTLY across from a drug Den, People coming to our door asking for cigarettes and offering my family drugs! Needless to say stay far away!

Everything was good no complaints good for one night I was...

What I don’t like it said breakfast included but I was expecting like a cafe or something more it just had to make coffee and like muffins not really what i was hoping but over all it was fine again not luxury

Everything was good no complaints good for one night I was out most of the time just needed to sleep the next day and shower not luxury

Misleading Pictures.
    • King Room - Smoking

The pictures listed on site are very misleading, room was dark gloomy and worn. Carpet was filthy, bathroom ceiling was falling apart no smoke detector and walls were water stained. If I had seen true photos of property I would not have booked a stay there.

Pleasant and satisfying.

The TV kept cutting off. It would come back on, but stay off more. They could also use new rugs, although they do vacuum daily. The bldg is pretty close to the boardwalk, but the surroundings are ehh....

The bed!!!! It was the best bed I've ever slept on, even my own! Pleasant stay and very, very friendly, attentive staff. I would stay again.

HORRIBLE

They didn’t even have fitted sheets for the bed, pool looked like it was falling apart, elevator didn’t even have an inspection certificate, staff extremely unfriendly

The only thing I liked was the air conditioning and the close location to the boardwalk.

It was a fair price for what I got.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The tub would get clogged with a quick shower. The bathroom door would get stuck when trying to close it and open it. The room smelled a little weird.

I liked that it was very close to the boardwalk and the beach. Everything was nearby.

This place needs better management
    • King Room - Smoking

The free breakfast was horrible it was cold and they didn't have any warm food. They never cleaned my room for the 3 nights i was there. The pool was dirty it had hair and food in it.

I liked the area only because the beach is a block away.

It was close to the boardwalk and some casinos.
    • Queen Room

The rooms look quite old and the carpet smells like old cloths.

It was close to the boardwalk and some casinos. Good price-value ratio. Unlike the casinos, Super 8 doesn't charge a tourism/resort fee.

It is located few steps away from the boardwalk and close to...

It is dirty, looks very cheap and poor. They have a pool it looks clean but I didn’t have guts to swimm there bc the hallways and stairways are really dirty. The laundry room is a real mess and dirty. Everything is a mess. Room was not dirty, i liked the bathroom it was clean. Had to book this one bc everything else was booked. Not bad room but I don’t really recommend.

It is located few steps away from the boardwalk and close to carsars.

Pleasant & relaxing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room we stayed in could've use an update. It was clean but bedding & deco seemed dated. The humidity must be an issue because I found a mushroom growing out of the ceiling in the bathroom of our room.

For the location & price these accommodations were acceptable.

• Deluxe Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Not in the best area. The hotel was very dirty. AC hardly worked . Stains in the towels. Smell of mildew everywhere. Room was very dusty and felt unclean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room was filthy and the area not safe people using drugs drinking beer and listening to loud music until late night I didn’t feel safe

Nothing it was horrible

Outdated but has potential!

Ok first the air conditioner wasn't working properly, the light in the bathroom wouldn't turn on, the "king" size bed must have been the first edition ever made because it was more like a queen. None of the electronics were plugged in and the room was marked non-smoking however the room smelled like an old ashtray!

I liked the distance to the boardwalk and free parking.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything. I got a bed bug bite sleeping there. It was horrible and not clean like the pictures showed me.

It was a bad experience ..the pictures looked notbing like the inside. It was dirty and when i left had two bite marks on my legs from some kind of bug that was inside the bed . it was horrible the towels had stains on them and the tub had markings of dirt. So upsetting and would never recommend .i would request a refund for this especially bc of the bug bite i got from sleeping in the beds.

Great stay. Could possibly become are go to hotel every time we come to AC.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Um....if I had to say something it wasn't really there fault however we picked hotel based upon the fact they had a pool but booking.com didn't inform me they there pools wasn't ready yet.. or well they did it was just in the small fine print. But can't wait to use the pool next time.

Great location to Beach & Broadwalk. Free Breakfast. Great Staff. They have a nice pool. Rooms right near pool. My room acutally was in a cool location of the hotel. Hard to describe but it was like I could come and go thru my own entrance. Like my room was away from everyone else's. Ask to see a room on the other side of the hotel. Inside the hotel room was great nice and clean.

One block from the boardwalk, right down from a convenient...

Rooms are shabby, domestic violence at 2am at one point during one of my nights, floor is kind of dingy from stains.

One block from the boardwalk, right down from a convenient 99cent store, not too far from 7-11, helpful front desk, comfortable mattress, quiet most of the time.

Terrible

It was absolutely terrible, in the ghetto of the city. The rooms were filthy, there was mold in my mini fridge. The windows were so dirty couldn’t even see out of them. Hallways has garbage and dirty towels everywhere. Broken glass behind my car the first morning we woke up.

The pillows
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Everything the carpet was so dirty my feet turned black the lamps didn’t work i was charge 120 for one night and the pool wasn’t even open it looks like a scary motel from a movie i really wish i could get my money back and it was my friends birthday it was a mess

The pillows

Wonderful Place to discover Atlantic City !

NIL

Nice and charming Motel, very friendly and helpful staff. Free WiFi available as well as free parking spots. The rooms are very beautiful, with a lot of space. Color flat screen TV, coffeemaker, refrigerator in each room. Free delicious Breakfast included. The location is only 4 minutes from the famous Boardwalk. And a lot of other attractions like the Atlantic City Tanger outlet shopping, only a 15 minute walk from the Motel. And afterwards you can relax at the pool, the pool is located at first floor. So it's a perfect Motel with a perfect location.

Do yourself a favor and pay the extra money to stay elsewhere!

I booked this hotel on booking.com, but when I tried to check-in, the hotel said they didn’t have my reservation; however, I had confirmation on my phone that I had booked the property. It was the craziest thing that has ever happened while I’ve used this app, and I’ve booked places using booking.com at least 6 or 7 times in the past year. Anyway, apparently there was a glitch, but the hotel said they would give me the same rate/room. Upon walking into our hotel room, I immediately regretted not going elsewhere. My boyfriend and I have traveled and stayed many places, even several places in Atlantic City, and we both agreed this is hands down the worst hotel either one of us has ever stayed at. We could not walk in our hotel room without wearing shoes. The carpet was so sticky, even our shoes were getting stuck. The carpet was mushy in places, and had so many stains everywhere it looked like the carpet has never been cleaned in 30 or more years. Many of the stains were questionable. It definitely wasn’t sanitary. Also, the bathroom was horribly small. It had a standup shower only, no tub. My boyfriend is over 6 feet tall and had to sit sideways on the toilet because the space was so crammed he couldn’t sit forward or his legs were smashed into a wall. Also, he had to hunker down in the shower to wash his hair because he was too tall. Our bathroom sink also had a leak and water sprayed everywhere each time we turned it on. There was a tv, but the remote could only turn it on/off. It did not change channels, so we were stuck watching the same channel the whole time. We weren’t expecting anything perfect as we were only spending 3 nights in AC, but we were extremely disappointed at how disgusting and unclean the place was. We found mold in several places. Moving forward, we will be paying the extra money to stay anywhere else. The only thing I’ll say that was good about this place is the free parking, but even still the location is in a sketchy part of town.

Free Parking

The property was good for the money.

The property was good for the money. It was Memorial Day weekend so options were limited. The room was fairly clean and comfortable and only a few steps from the boardwalk. The staff was very nice.

The stay was wonderful and i would stay again had a wonderful time. And priced great.
    • King Room - Smoking

Need to put breakfast meat on the menu it would go a long way with the guests. And one more thing a little paint will help to in some of the rooms.

The room was very relaxing and i had a wonderful stay. The say was very quiet and relaxing. And the bed was very big.i will stay again.

I like the staff was very friendly and I didn't have no...
    • King Room - Smoking

What I didn't like was the bathroom was not very clean and the carpets were very disgusting but other than that it's okay

I like the staff was very friendly and I didn't have no problems

Trash never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room wasn't so great, right across from a crack house, rust everywhere, bathroom shower head had mold and the wall outlets had shorts

That it was close to the board walk

Photos and words can be deceiving!

The hotel room was not renovated it was old and had a pungent smell. The mattress was hard and uncomfortable, with below quality sheets. There were no Outlets or available access for charging phones and electronic devices. The free breakfast offered was very limited and unsatisfactory. They only offered two types of cereal, pre-cooked pancakes and waffles that we did not touch Karma and some Mini breakfast pastry that was barely edible. The hall leading to our room was very dark and dangerous. You can barely see the door or the neighboring room door, which can be very dangerous in the middle of the night.

The hotel is in a great location, only a couple minutes away from the boardwalk, and within walking distance of any major Casino and attraction near the Atlantic City Boardwalk. We also appreciate the free parking and the ability to to leave and re-enter the parking lot at any time.

Clean, quick check in and checkout, called front desk for...
    • King Room - Smoking

It was very noisy at one point in the middle of the night

Clean, quick check in and checkout, called front desk for toothpaste and they brought some right up

Ok..I don't complain..
    • King Room - Smoking

Well they better fix some room they wall is a little broke the pipe is to.the other rest is good..

The close to the casino end the beach..but they other stuff the a don't like..but I don't complain..

Overall, I had a great time and the motel definitely contributed to that.

Felt a bit unsafe at night around the motel.

The attentiveness of the room service (coming back to the room to the room being straightened up and the towels replenished). The motel staff were friendly.

Very poor, money wasted, never stay here.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The entire Super 8 hotel looks like it was built in the 1980s and never revamped or renovated at all. The lighting in the rooms, the cleanliness and the overall experience was very very poor and i would never ever stay here again or recommend it to anyone. The bed in room 308 is broken, the towels in the room were missing, 1 light was broken in 304 and 308, the shower in 304 makes wierd noises. These are just few of the problems in the room. I would recommend an Airbnb or another motel nearby.

the room was very clean, bed comfortable.

the breakfast could have been better and also the guest check in area in the lobby needs to be spruced up

the room was very clean, bed comfortable.The location is very good within close proximity of the tangers shopping area, Casino's bars and good places to eat.

Appeared to be clean, next to boardwalk, TV channels were...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location is sketchy. Bathroom vent air smells like cigarettes. No USB charging areas besides the one in the TV.

Appeared to be clean, next to boardwalk, TV channels were fine, heat was good because I stayed in February (was right next to boiler room)

Nasty, and never again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

It was dirty, our maid didn’t do anything aside from making the beds (literally nothing) the staff was rude, our room was super small, the “continental breakfast” consisted of toast and yogurt and nothing more, we received no help with luggage and immense attitude when we asked for a cart since we were upstairs. We were charged $20 because a friend visited (didn’t stay the night). The parking lot makes no sense. Overall it was nasty and we wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone with standards. But that’s what we get for expecting a Super 8 to be decent lol.

Nothing at all aside from the location.

My stay at this hotel was embarrassing and would not book again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

As to be expected, the room was a complete sh!thole. Carpets filthy and disgusting. Beds were not the coziest yet I will say they seemed clean. Bathroom was clean yet uninviting but hey it was a place to sleep. Located in shady area and the room was on the ocean street side so felt quite unsafe. You get what you pay for and I didn’t expect much but sheesh. Def wear shoes or socks while in room on carpet. Might want flip flops for bathroom as well.

The staff was accommodating some were nicer than others.

Beautiful.fabulous
    • King Room - Smoking

Well..some people come with kids end then a couple..well put people with kids in one side .. The single couple in a nother side.I thing is better like that..sorry but I think is better..

Well..I love everything..close to the beach the swimming pool the cable the people..the breakfast.that's is a perfect hotel...the price is so so good..low price....

I was not very pleased with my stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The price was ridiculous for a room with a view of the wall. Was not pleased with the location. Heat in the room was very limited. It took all day for my room to warm up. Room was not well lit and outlets were limited.

Bed was comfortable and tv channels were nice.

Not so good experience but enjoyed my stay

The old elevator

It was clean..quiet but customer service sucks never had an experience like this in any other super 8 I've been to they are usually very professional but the attendant last night was so rude that my husband had to complain about him so sad we chose super 8 even though we could of went to a higher class place because we had good experience in the past with super 8 need to train them better over here in jersey what's the etiquette of good customers service please other than that it was good

It was elevator was noisy when it opened and closed the rugs in the room was nasty didn't want my 👠O
    • King Room - Smoking

The rooms need an upgrade . The location is perfect but the neighborhood is risky and not safe I wish I could invest in building up the street with property to help bring up the Community leading to the boardwalk

I wouldnt reccomend it
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I didn't like that the attendant tried to recharge us again for price of stay,after already paying... We weren't introduced walking in, the rooms were outdated and smelly... The refrigerator in the room must of been old and didn't open..i would not recommend coming here again

The bed was comftorable

Close to Boardwalk

Carpet had waffled from being so old. Sweeper run in middle of floor. Filthy behind everything. Refrigerator leaking on floor, too frozen, started to thaw out.

No bedbugs, comfortable bed, fridge

Horrific

The room was dated look like the early 70s the bed was hard and uncomfortable room service didn't fix the room until 3 in the afternoon drunk gas in and around the lobby prostitutes just all-around nasty don't go here not recommended

Not..a thing

Left after 10min
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

First the location I felt like I was going to mugged not a nice location. Second the room was not like it was in the pictures they forgot to show the nasty carpet or the bugs. The surrounding area was loud with people yelling and swearing that you could hear in the room. Extension cord where across the room that made it seem trashy because it was. I paid the room with cash and they still put charges on my card that I didn't hand them the next day way after I left. The charges are still on my card. They seem not to care about there guest only about the money. This place should be closed for good.

However....the location is really GOOD....

Very tired....pictures must have been taken years ago...needs painting in & out...the sheets didn't fit the bed...the elevator was disgusting...needs cleaning, painting and clunks and crashes when you use it....it's scary....there are no screens on windows, there are two different types of wallpaper trim in our room...the lamps did not work...there was only 1 chair for two people for 3 days....however, they did bring us another chair...the sink in the bathroom was pulling away from the wall,,,there is 72 rooms in hotel...the continental breakfast was good...but...there were 3 small tables and 6 chairs....people were standing around waiting....ran out of coffee...

Location....close to Boardwalk

Night mare

The gun shots, constant police activity the hookers the drug dealers the needles laying around the Lil empty drug bags. The worse hotel I ever been to

Absolutely nothing. There was hookers and drug dealers in line of site of my room

Horrible

It is nothing but drugs on the whole blick. My reservation threw you according to the fro t desk were declined. The room was not ready when we arrived had to ask for sheets that fit the bed. Was highly disappoi red that you would recommend this place. If it wasn't for all the places being booked I would of checked out

But I sleep good room was comfy ac was on point

The pool was a little dirty other than that I saw people like on drugs walking around the area outside which u can not do anything about that but their should be police near by

It' was near everything and close to broadwalk

Had Fun

The neighborhood around it is the pits lots of drugs and seedy characters. No one bothered us but just wanted to point it out as they do not make much of an attempt to hide it.

I like that it was close to boardwalk and eateries. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Parking was easy and Casinos are close.

Horrible stay. Weren't in the room til night and couldn't sleep due to prostitutes
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room as still dirty. Had to call a Mao to clean again... we were right next door to pimps and prostitutes wjer cops were called all night long

Nothing except the area

Worst place I ever stayed in would never go back there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Willstaff the price was changed when we got there prostitution going on in the back of the hotel

Worst place I ever stayed in would never go back there again

Fun, relaxing and a all round great vaule
    • King Room - Smoking

Only downfall for some people maybe the surrounding urban streets, however i choose to ignore that and take walks.

This is the second time my boyfriend and i have stayed at this hotel and i love it. The price is fair , staff is very helpful and friendly and even other guest. The king size bed felt like a cloud and they offer more than the standard two pillows. Great pool, free breakfast and less than a 4 mintue walk to the boardwalk. Also great delivery choices for lunch and dinner from local restaurants up till 2 am. Staying at this hotel also keeps you in good walking distance to shops,vaule stores and other great places on surrounding streets. All around i booked a stay again before even leaving the property.

It was a horrible experience. I will never go back to AC and definitely never staying in a Super 8

Disgusting place. Area was ghetto and rundown. Felt afraid for our lives. Pool was closed due to health violations. Room was dirty. Bed was uncomfortable

Cheapest available

Never again will I or my family ever stay there. Overpriced for what you get.

The area of the motel is nothing more than the slums. Tramps, Hookers, and Sluts hung around the premises along with inside the premises. It looked to have drug activity around the premises as well, and very loud. Our vehicle the last night we was there had also been hit and of course there camera system does not show anything past the passenger door area of the vehicle. Not safe to take kids with all the activity that goes on there. No real breakfast and the pool was closed by Atlantic City for being unsafe. The whole reason we choose this place is from the way it looked and what it had to offer on the internet. We liked the idea that the kids would be able to go swimming in the evening after cleaning up from the beach, but with the trash that hung around the Motel there is no way I would of allowed it and besides the pool couldn't be used anyway.

It was close to the boardwalk and beach. The shower did feel good.

Filthy dirty avoid at all costs.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty, dirty dirty, rundown, gross, overpriced, garbage all over, filthy room, pool had all kinds of garbage in the bottom of the pool, straws, bandaids etc. English Is a 3rd language it seems. Mini fridge did not work and spoiled all our food. Took 2 days to get the fridge replaced. Never again

Browse Super 8 by Wyndham Atlantic City traveller photo gallery