Reviews of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites El Cajon San Diego East 2 stars

#10 of 16 hotels in El Cajon

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

It was a spacious room.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was large but only semi clean. Towels had stains & needed to be replaced. The couch had stains. The shower porcelain was cracking and the whole room needed a fresh coat of paint. The pillows & bed were very uncomfortable. It smelled like old cigarette smoke & it is not in a great area.

It was a spacious room. We definitley were not tripping on each other! The continental breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Pleasant, clean, comfortable and spacious...all at bargain rates.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hard to say. Can't think of anything that needed attention.

Breakfast is always a good start. Property was clean and pleasant. The rooms were clean and larger than most. Good value.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

Well let’s see the deposit fee that was a first I ever had a deposit fee held on my card on top of the charges. The young dude was very dry when it came to welcoming you to the hotel. So walls very thin so we heard the people above us. Also it’s really noisy good luck on getting rest. If you do try getting any rest it’s really active at night and early morning. It wasn’t bad but not again pay that extra 100$ or more and stay somewhere else

The maintenance guy Freddy he helped out a lot especially when the remote in my room didn’t work and when the water pressure was just not okay showed us where the ice machine he helped with finding a good Mexican restaurant so he made us feel welcomed and comfortable. But it was clean and smelled nice at least.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

The room was clean if worn
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

The area was bad. There was a woman attacked by her boyfriend in the room next door at midnight. There was screaming and the poor baby. The police were there and the guy was arrested. Not a good way to get a good night sleep before a five hour drive the next morning. Would not stay there again if they paid me to.

The room was clean if worn

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Cheap. Dirty bathtub. Foul stinch in the room. Comfy bed. Nice tv. Overall a 4 out of 10...
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

To loud. Drug users outside. Loitering in the area. Placed a hold on my bank card without notice and I paid in cash.

It was cheap.Everything else was cheap.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Wonderful, relaxing, restful getaway.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The air didn’t work as well as it could of but it was ok. The second night didn’t count because I was sunburnt so my skin was just hot.

The room was large, the bed was super comfy the price was nice and it was close to the zoo and some really great places to eat...

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

It was nice
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our bathroom shower was clogged when we got to our room. We talked to the front desk guy who sent maintenance. He said he un clogged it, but it wasnt and by the time we figured it out he was off work.

Staff was friendly. And the breakfast was also good.

I liked nothing very upset with the service and place of...
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

Im very uoset with the facility and service i recieved a call from office saying my card was declined and had 20 to call back and i called 5 minutes later and they said they had no record of my reservation i went to clarify and they had booked my rrom out.. i need to speak with a superviser about ny experience very unexseptable since i had a 2 year old and a 4 month old with a room for the night

I liked nothing very upset with the service and place of business

Was in a bad way different from the photos online they enter...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Was in a bad way different from the photos online they enter my room to grab the towels without asking even tho we had the do not disturb sign on the door they waited until we left and they did not put clean towels back, did that twice we had to call the front desk for clean towels they weren't supposed to charge us until we checked in and they charged us one night prior towards check in and said it was a deposit for the room without us knowing it was going to be charged.. staff very rude just a bad review overall

6.0
    Front desk and maid service was very friendly and helpful.
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

The room needed a bit more attention on the cleaning, tub was dirty. Some switches and things need maintenance. About the complementary breakfast, room was very small not enough space to sit or move around and not much variety.

Front desk and maid service was very friendly and helpful. Room was quiet, bed was soft and comfortable.

It was a horrible experience!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Shame on Booking.com for having this property on their list. This property is disgusting! The whole property was dirty and unkept, carpet was so disgusting we never took off our shoes, Filthy bed picture was what I found when I pulled back the bed cover, wherever the carpet was really bad, they cut out and replaced with different color carpet. Don't take off your shoes!

There was nothing good about the property.

My husband and I was there to celebrate our wedding Anniversary, the casino Viejas was sold outt
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The dirty carpet, the room smelled really bad

The bed was confortable, the carpet on the floor was really dirty, the bath room had mold on the corner on the tub and floor. The couch in was dirty. But the staff changed us to another room, was much better, this room was a upgrade. I think they should've gave us a discount and I would stay there again. My husband left his tablet there and no one called to let him know they found it.

I will never stay at this econo lodge again. I will stay at the econo lodge in New Hampshire.
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

Shower, fridge, water pressure, the fact my drivers license was photo copied and kept. The day of check out I asked for a copy of my bill and was told computer was down.

Love cation, large room,breakfast.

OK for an old place. Needs carpeting replaced.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The 2nd floor walkway was not flat.it kept changing (up or down) depending on wich direction you were walking. At the least, strips should be painted to warn people. Dangerous!

The bed was comfortable The tv was good

I would not recommended this hotel due the stealing of the staff and the repair need to the pool

It was clean

There was money taken from my room and four packs of cigarettes. Told the check out clerk and he look at me like I had two heads. The swimming pool had a big rust mark in it. The remits to tv didn’t work unless you stood right up close to it.

Cheap, clean, friendly staff, good for a couple days.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

The location was okay not near anything unless you drive.

I like how it was cheap but had a pool and rooms were a short walking distance. Some girls are Laid out where rooms are far from the higher or lower numbers.

I cant afford staying motel often. Costing expensives. I dont use wifi. I have own internet. I didn.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Short hours arrive late at night then out room by 10:30 bec of check out 11 am. Sometimes tub and toilet seat look old worn out. Bad for skin itching. Im sensitive skin irrgating. And why maids dont rid off dusts behind mattress on floor. Tv dresser behind. I can smell dusts. I get allergy fast. I cant always accept it bec i get irrgating next day. Going on my work to do. I feel nausea. I hope next time improvement cleans. T.Y. Faith & Jude

Free parking and quietly relax to watch tv. I wish check out 12 NooN We dint live in san diego. It a business travel and looking around interesting moving in or not. Depending jobs and doctors have opportunities available. T.Y. Faith & Jude April 6th 2018

Worst experience of my life
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

That I was given a COUNTERFIT $100 Bill back when I gave them 5 $20 bills for my deposit. Management said nothing they could do.

The hot tub was cleaned one of the nights we were there so that was ok.

The good and bad
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

I didn't like the bed this time in the smoking room I had it was to low and and a little lumpy

The property is clean and quiet from past stays the bed I had in the none smoking room was very comfortable I requested the same room and got it

I wouldn’t stay here again especially with my family. Homeless people knocking on doors

They make u pay 100$ extra and does not tell you

Nothing at all! Horrible hotel ! Nothing for breakfast even though it says breakfast ! Room dirty . Staff rude and barely understand English

Was ok. But not the greatest.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

They told me I had to pay 100 buck deposite when web site said 50. But they did 50 for the mix up. The room smelled like smoke bad and had burn holes in the bedding and the bath tub. Yes it was a smoking room but still should be sprayed to where it doesnt smell and they should have replacements for bedding that gets holes in it.

Staff was ok. Room was mostly clean

Inside the room was ok.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Says free breakfast. It was garbage. Ended at 9. We got there at 7:30 and almost nothing left. They don’t restock it. minimal choices. No eggs meat. All there is cereal, waffle and fruit. Toast. Oj and coffee.

Inside the room was ok. Clean but nothing special.

The heating was broken,we froze and didn't sleep all...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The heating was broken,we froze and didn't sleep all night The staff were really rude when we asked them to fix it We had to leave the hotel after the first night

It was unpleasant stay and it was a odd location
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The room wasn't fully stocked and the staff was very unpleasant and my overall experience was unpleasant and I'll never spend my money there again.

Lady at the first desk was wonderful very helpful.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

They still have smoking rooms which definitely isn’t something I would book. The shower and tub were old ( no stopper for tub ) the shower fixtures didn’t fit correctly so there were holes and drips. Just really run down.

Lady at the first desk was wonderful very helpful.

Awful. Falsely advertised. That’s why they don’t offer refunds.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

This facility was not at all as advertised. It was in a very unsafe neighborhood, and door did not have a secure lock. The room was filthy. The curtains were thread bare and I had to hang s blanket for privacy. The toilet seat fell off. And the cops were there in the morning investigating a local crime. Terrible experience.

My stay was excellent
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Desk staff were excellent. I really liked being treated with respect. The rooms were great also. Very roomy, able to more around easily. Being tall it is sometimes difficult to move around without bumping my feet or shoulders. These rooms - I loved.

Think twice before staying here.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

The room was run down with dirty carpets. Several holes in the walls. Bathroom was very small, toilet loose and not secured to floor. Asked front desk for an extra pillow and they failed to even look. Continental breakfast was nothing special, had to eat elsewhere.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Clean, good value. Free Wi-Fi is not the fastest, but is stable and works.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Needed to stay there a little longer, but they have a 14 day maximum stay. The TV was annoyingly shutting off automatically every 10 minutes. Every two hours would be more reasonable so one could watch a complete movie uninterrupted.

The staff there is friendly, courteous and professional. They were accommodating in taking care of a special request to get a table in my room for working as it did not have one. Good value.

I am staying there again this week. When do I get my free nights stays?
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The water flow at the bathroom sink is very weak!

I normally do not normally participate in breakfast. I like the large square footage of the room. The water flow at the shower was good!

next time I will look for a better place
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Shower hard to pull for water, alot of work to fix bathroom walls and shower, cigarettes in flower pots, walk way, in pool, again alot of work to get up to standard

Not much as there was not much to smile

It was ok
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The gentlemen in the evening was very helpful however the staff in the morning was not very good or at least one girl. When I was telling her something was wrong she basically ignores me and she wasn't very friendly

My family & I have been stayin here since Feb 2017 & keep coming back because of the staff & prices.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

#1 There seems to always be WATER on the side walks from the air conditioners dripping & have slipped plenty of times even when I'm walking slow some one could get seriously hurt. #2 The carpets in a couple of the rooms downstairs are very dirty I walk barefoot just an hour & my feet are black so I go wash them. #3 I feel the pool & Jacuzzi should be cleaned twice a week in stead of once a week. There are way too many people & children that use them only to be cleaned once a week. also I wish the pool time could stay open just a little later than 9:00 p.m.

beds are comfortable, the staff are all very nice & helpful, the prices are decent that's one reason my family & I stay here it's more affordable & the rooms are large enough that you aren't on top of each other. there is room to move around & relax especially when you have children. There is always ice in the ice machine.

Would stay again.

The area was not the best. Little run down but the hotel it self was nice. The hotel definitely stands out as a nicer building in the area.

It was nice that is had a couch in the room and although the area wasn't the best it was very convenient to freeway and restaurants.

Very clean, comfortable and just overall perfect.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My deposit still hasn't been released back to my debit card. It's been almost a month. Never paying deposit with a debit or credit card again.

Very clean, comfortable and just overall perfect.

If we stayed in our room, we were fine. But outside, you are submerged in a homeless population.😷🤢
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

The outside areas smelled like urine and the so-called breakfast was awful. They wouldn't let you take food back to your room, you had to stay there to eat.

The room was large and clean. The maid service fabulous.

Great value.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Great value. You can tell it's a well used place, a bit warn, but the beds are comfy, the place is clean, and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Was perfect for an inexpensive place to stay.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

See above can't write just a short sentence

See above

Nothing they have permanent residence staying there they parking lot was dirty and loud they made a room for the breakfast all of us had to stand and stand outside this hotel should be investigated people going to work early morning with there small cooler in hand and had uniforms on of the place they worked said they would charge our account 100.00 if anything was taken automatically one room door was opened and they had stuff To the ceiling should not be a Econo Lodge

Way too overpriced for the accommodations, somewhat sketchy location
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Very loud guest. People in a physical fight in the parking lot on and off most of the night (yelling and then fighting, walking away and coming back to do it again). Staff at the front desk watched it all without even calling the police or doing anything at all.

Inside the room was decent, beds were comfortable, room was clean

Not a 4 star hotel, more like 1 star.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like it had been a smoking room before. The lights kept on going on and off. The bathroom sink didn't drain correctly. It was hard to use the TV, remote didn't work well. We had to add another night at a rate higher than before. They required an additional $50 deposit, which we gave them in cash because we didn't trust it would be taken off our credit card.

Staff was great. Would go back.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Booking agency did not put the right name on the booking which slowed things up a bit. I also had to get up every couple of hours to reset the air conditioner because it kept shutting off. This of course didn't allow a good nights sleep.

Very quiet.

Not worth the money.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I called multiple times for room availability, each time with the promise of a phone call when available. A few hours later i drove there and walk in and they amazingly now had a room. Where was the call? The room was in poor condition, furniture was stained and tables were peeling and carpets were dingy and stained worse. The room also smelled AWFUL. Febreeze isn't expensive.

The AC was good and working

Crowded Pool broken Shower
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Really gross smell, trash left in tub and on chair made me feel like, what else is dirty here? The biggest problem was the shower. I could not get it to work at all, went to bed after giving up. Husband was able to pull it out using much elbow grease so I could finally take a shower in the morning. I'm not a weak person, it should not take this much effort. Told them over the phone about the problem and they said try again, are you sure you pulled it right? You can see the piping pull from the wall when you pull the darn thing, so beyond frustrating. The whole reason I booked this place was too enjoy the pool (which had an entire soccer team in it the day we checked in, and due to the shower situation and lack of sleep, couldn't use it the next day either. Overall bummer for $130 with a gas station car wash and drive through taco place surrounding the property.

good pillows, large room, two good and useful mirrors

Never again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was like an apartment in a bad area, people running around outside, arguing. We found a Roach as soon as we opened the door of our room, it smelled, our kid did not feel comfortable sleeping there

It had a microwave

Would not recommend if you are traveling with kids.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Would not recommend if you are traveling with kids. The area did not look safe, there were drug people just hanging around the hotel. Very unsafe are.

Horrid hotel
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

. It was gross and scary

. Pulled up and there was sketchy people hanging out watching everyone. So creepy. It was not like the pictures at all. The place is worth $25 a night.

infested stained mess ruins business trip!!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

the room was infested with bed bugs. the bathroom was simi dirty. i walked in to a half made bed. tthe property was very loud and the fridge didnt work. it had only one setting that froze everything. i will never return.

Hotel stay
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

I don't like how the deposit is 100 dollars and how check out is at 11 for the price of the deposit it should be at 12 or 1 and I don't like how tiny the towels are and how the parking lot is so tiny and how we have to park in the back so we can't are our vehicles.

I like the beds and how big the rooms,are and I like the breakfast in the mornings.and I like how the bathrooms are and how much pressure the showers have.

There are better places to stay in this neighborhood
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The guys at the desk made me park my 2016 short wheelbase Sprinter van out of their parking lot. Said it was for compact cars only athough there were 2 full-sized trucks and later a Suburban parked inside. Said something about their insurance not allowing vans which sounded like BS. It was well within the length of the lines. Not a good neighborhood. Also, the TV and microwave were broken.

When I said the microwave was broken, the woman at the desk had a nice housekeeper bring a working one straight away.

"Ok" stay
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

When we were using the pool there was a man who was obviously on drugs trying to break into somebody's room. The room could have been cleaner. When we called the front desk to ask for more towels they told us we would have to wait until housekeeping came to clean our room.

It was quieter than we expected. The location was convenient to where we needed to be.

It was okay for the price.
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

There was a used bar of soap way up on top of the shower near the shower head, so didn't feel the bathroom was cleaned well. When we arrived, there was only one hand towel and one bath towel, and no wash cloths.

The breakfast food was ok. The bed in the room was supposed to be a king size, and it was only a queen size. The comfort of the bed was ok as far as a hotel bed...not like home.

Won't be back.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a $100 security deposit that we knew nothing about. Even though we paid that in cash, they still put a $100 hold on the card that I used to pay for the room. The room smelled musty. The clerk on duty at our check-in had an accent so thick, I could not understand him.

The bed was comfortable. The morning clerk was nice and spoke perfect English, with no accent.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Old hotel in convenient location.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Odor in both rooms when we arrived, we aired them out and left window open partially. The place is OLD, towels are OLD and threadbare. Overall kind of patched together type repairs to interior doors and walls. I kept my socks on at all times. I think the housekeeping does a good job given what they have to work with.

Near the freeway but room was quiet and bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

overall, an adequate place to meet your travel needs.
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

One light didn't work and the shower was difficult to turn on. I would have enjoyed a warmer pool.

the room was large with cooking facilities and eating table. The beds and pillows were comfortable and always clean sheets and towels. The free continental breakfast included waffles, cereal and fruit. The pool was large and the hot tub nice.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

it was a good price for how long we were staying, it was...
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

there were other guests that were yelling on the phone at 12am, but after we called the desk they had them quiet down. not located in the best part of town, but it was a good deal on a holiday weekend. in a corner portion of room there was water damage to the roof; paint was peeling back and you could see water spot. NOT ENOUGH PARKING where you can visually see your car from your room; most of the time we had to park around back, no windows/balcony to see out of.

it was a good price for how long we were staying, it was also in the town we wanted, and located right off the freeway. it was easy to find. had a nice looking pool area (though I didn't use it). Wi-Fi was good. The two staff members we talked to were nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Kid friendly, comfy, and very clean.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They charged me double on accident so I ended up paying over $800 for a room since they had a new computer sysyetm. I got my money back days later, but just very odd. And they had no clean rooms until a couple hours later.

What I appreciated the most was that I had no where to stay since the last place had canceled my reservation while I was on the plane, and they had a place for me to stay since I had a fussy one year old.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Dreadful.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff informed us that they "weren't allowed" to give us an additional roll of toilet paper. That alone ensures that we'll never use them again or recommend them to anyone. Additionally, the "suite" that we booked proved to be large room with a bar-height divider, one and only one chair, no dining table, and a sofabed that my adult child tried & then slept on the floor.

The room was clean & the location was convenient.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

overall pleasure
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

that I couldn't stay longer than a day. And not knowing in advance that they want $100 cash deposit...

breakfast was better than most! got to make my own waffles... had everything you could think of in every room; iron & iron board, microwave & fridge, coffee maker & television in the room!

Ok for a one night stay.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The furniture, microwave and ironing board have seen better days and the carpet could use an upgrade.

I was a little put off when we first arrived since the property is located right off of the freeway and is behind an all night carwash/convenience store/mexican restaurant but once we checked in, it was ok. I did have to call the front desk to come and remove a pair of men's underwear from behind the bathroom door and exchange the comforter for one that wasn't stained. These issues were handled immediately and with a smile. The bed, though a little too soft for my taste was comfortable and the continental breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Covered in bedbug bites!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My boyfriend and I woke up in the morning and immediately my boyfriend noticed he had a bug bite on his thumb. Within seconds he noticed a few more bug bites on his back and arm. Thats when I noticed that I myself was covered in bites!! From head to toe I have at least 30 bites on my body. My arm is swollen and is so painful. I had gotten two nights there so I went to the front desk and immediately told them I'd like to get my money back due to the room having bedbug's. They told me that I would have to wait until the next morning to speak to manager and the best she could do was switch my room. She proceeded to ask me if it would be alright if they moved me to a room with a double bed when my original room was a king suite. I said no I would like to be accommodated for what I paid for so she then went ahead and moved me to a different King suite. Reluctantly we went ahead and moved room's which was stupid cause my boyfriend and I both woke up with more bites. When we asked to speak to the manager we were told they weren't there and they asked for our phone number and said they would have him call us as soon as possible. We have yet to hear back from anyone

The location of the hotel is very convenient. It's right by the freeway. There is a liquor store in the same parking lot as well as a 24 hour drive through Mexican restaurant. The outside of the hotel looks nice and the rooms are really big.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Watch your deposit
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I checked out the maid told the staff at the front desk we had smoked in the room which was a non smoking room. My boyfriend had emptied an ashtray from the car into the garbage in the room. Whoever checked the room assumed we had smoked in there which was not the case. The young man working the front desk checked the room for smoke and he verified no smoking had occurred. I felt someone was trying to make a quick $150.00. I would never stay there again.

I requested to check in a little early (check in is 4) the staff was very helpful and let us check in around 2:00 p.m. The room that was given to us was very dirty and the TV did not work so we were assigned a different room that was much cleaner.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

It was convenient.
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

It was convenient. Staff was helpful. Room was very good. Breaky was just fine. Don't forget, some people will always complain. Room rate at $55.00 was the right price, I'd stay again especially at that rate. Don.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

awesome
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

The first room smelled like cigarettes and my daughter has asthma . went to the front to ask for another room . second room was great

The pillows were amazinh

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Overall, good value for the price
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

Stopper in sink was broken, carpet clean, but worn around edges. Main dislike was N O elevator!!! Did not request first floor room, didn't know i had to. Very hard to take all luggage up and down stairs!!!! Parking in courtyard very full at nite, so had to leave my car behind building and walk in dark to stairs.Neighborhood a little "iffy".

Wonderful air conditioner, but ran all the time, so sometimes room was too cold. Quiet. Very plesant staff.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Everything was great

Everything was great

This place is so dirty

So dirty

Dirty!!!!!

They need to invest on some new mattresses.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They need to invest on some new mattresses.

Customer service

Customer service

Great price easy check in and out
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The price was great for a one night stay. Room was clean and ready to take a much needed rest!

Everything was fine.

No complains.

It was 1 night stay and every thing was just fine for us.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

I enjoyed it

Having to be upstairs, the 100 deposit, late check in, early check out,

clean & quiet.

Great stay.

Dirty Carpets

Room had great amenities , breakfast was great .

Overall good

The cleanliness

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

3.0
    Know how to clean at all

Know how to clean at all

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

breakfast is simple but it's not bad, unless this hotel...
    • Standard King Efficiency - Non-Smoking

breakfast is simple but it's not bad, unless this hotel includes breakfast. it's nice. the worker is nice too. good services!