Reviews of Motel 6 Grand Rapids Airport 2 stars

4855 28th Street Southeast, Cascade, MI 49512, USA

#9 of 9 hotels in Cascade

6.1

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hallways were stinking with cigarette smell We stayed for 2 nights and even after telling at the front desk to clean up room nd throw away garbage no cleaning was done on the second day

Close to shopping plazas

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The only comment was the bed cover needed cleaning.

The staff was always friendly and helpful, The location was right where I needed to be, the common areas were very clean, and the room was just right.

• Queen Room with Jacuzzi - Non-Smoking

They would not give a military discount after stating they would. Our NON smoking room smelt like someone had been chain smoking in it. The jacuzzi tub would not keep water. They were spider webs hanging from the ceiling over the bed. Our neighbors were clearly smoking pot in their room based on the smell leaking from under their door. It was an awful experience! Would never go there again.

It was close to a nice little brewery.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Price was high for this caliber room but they had hiked up prices of course for Tulip festival starting that weekend. TV channel listing showed HBO but I couldn’t see it. May be the programming on it was such that it didn’t “look” like HBO. I didn’t bother calling the front desk just for that. The walls were quite thin and we could hear people walking/talking either from the floor above or next door. I did notice shady characters in the hotel for sure. I saw two people drinking beer in front of the hotel entrance in the parking lot. I wouldn't go back here but given the last minute booking, we took this just to sleep one night and get out.

No breakfast served; the room originally offered on first floor was not nice at all. The bed was extremely low and looked very uncomfortable. Luckily, I was allowed to preview a diff room on the second floor and that seemed much better. The room was basic with pop corn wall but was clean. The bed was small (as are double beds usually) for two adults. Wifi a bit slow. Bathroom was fairly clean. Had one table and one chair. It served the purpose for one night booked the day before. The front desk lady was helping customers and cleaning floors in between. She was courteous and helpful. She gave us one extra pillow (the last one they had!).

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Definately alot of wear and tear on this place. Staff was friendly and a good value for the price. You get what you pay for and this place was very inexpensive soooo.....

• Queen Room with Jacuzzi - Non-Smoking

We booked a jacuzzi queen through booking. When we arrived they wouldn’t let me use my credit card to check in. I had to go to the nearest store to get cash. Got into the room first of all it stated it was a non smoking motel. But room smelled of freshly smoked cigarettes, also I seen ashes in the window and a cigarette burns on the jaccuzi. The jacuzzi jets didn’t work at all it was dirty of grim and hair. I was very itchy in bed. Heat or air conditioner didn’t work .Outdated box tv, needs renovations. I was in there less than 30 minutes I went to the front desk and complained I was informed I would only get back 10% of my money if I stayed or left. Very loud noise all night. Cops were there arresting someone at 11pm . When I went to check out there was a couple nodding off high in the “kitchen sitting area”. No fridge or microwave fridge was told could use the one in the front office . It was filthy . Don’t see how people can warm there food up in it. Weird people hanging out in lobby drunk. Upon my 10% refund the manager stated that they get a lot of complains about housekeeping. Don’t be cheap spend a few extra for a decent room. Will not recommend and I won’t come back!!

Coffee in the morning. Manger was nice .

• Queen Room with Jacuzzi - Non-Smoking

My jacuzzi the water would go down so I called the receptionist she came down and take a look at it and said the maintenance guy and just left it's maybe been about 9:30pm and she say she a documented to see what they'll do for his my rate I don't know yet till tomorrow see if they charge me is $68. And whoever was up over me woke me up at 5 a.m. they walk the floor and it sounded real loud in my room call the receptionist he said oh that must be a residence and they kept pacing the floor up over me.

Clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had to get a new Door Key every day for 4 days. Only one washcloth for two people. Stairwell door onto second floor landing difficult to manage when handling luggage. It opens inward and to the side of you so that your luggage has to be balanced on a stair while you are trying to pull the door open from a lower position. It should open out into the hallway.

Beds comfortable and linens fresh. Although temperature was cold, never had to adjust the thermostat once in 5 nights. Plenty of very hot water available immediately. Sleep never disturbed in any way. Staff was ready to correct any situation quickly and had a good attitude. Toilet and shower very clean.

Staff was not friendly, housekeeping did not come by the room at all. TV wasn't working right, we had to get our own set of fresh towels. Only the night clerk was the friendliest and helpful clerk around.

Location was good and easy parking.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Carpet had not been vacuumed, bathroom wall behind the door was dirty

Just an overnight stay for an early morning flight. Close to McDonalds to grab breakfast.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Drug dealers, marijuana could be smelled in the hallways and in my room, needles in the parking lot. Drug bags in the hallways and parking lot. Staff didn’t care.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom light, one kept flickering on and off. Shower head broken, couldn't switch shower modes and just dripped. Grounds where pets walked filthy, no clean up bags (could help). Small towels.

Comfortable bed, room nice

Please tell people to go outside while smoking as they are destroying people when they...inside. Thank you!

I like the way they change bath stuff and its air conditional even the cleanliness.

Dirty carpets in the hallways. No NBC on the TV. Most of the rooms smell like smoke.

The people there treat us very well.They aways try to make us happy.

The fact I request extra towels and they are not provided otherwise the room is very nice and staff very friendly.

The staff friendly, very courteous and very helpful. Room large enough to be able to have space for equipment needed and wi-fi easy to use. Quiet enough to accommodate my writing to enable me to put together my speech.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The housekeeping is so bad, I stayed 5 nights and they didn't change linen and towels, also did n't clean the room ground, they didn't supply hand soap, sometimes didn't empty the garbage bin, I claimed at the front desk and all that they can do just give me linen to change by myself and plastic case to empty the bin and I guess it is not they mission.

The front desk is very helpful and friendly as well and I am appreciating that very well. The Location is very good, it is near the airport and it takes just couple of mins to get there, additionally it is easy to go to some wonderful stores and restaurants by walk.

The parking lot at night was quite dark for a woman traveling alone.

There was no breakfast. The coffee was OK. Ms. Lynn is a very good employee. Very friendly and helpful. I was glad for the ice water cooler in the lobby.

Pillows are not super comfy, but I always bring my own anyway. We loved the location because we were attending a conference at the Crown Plaza, only 4 minute drive from here. But if you want to go to Grand Rapids, its about a 20 minute drive in. There was also a repeated issue with my key, so I had to go a couple times to get it recoded -- annoying, but not a deal breaker.

The walls were thick! Most hotels/motels I stay in have thin walls and I can hear everything, but I felt there was a lot of privacy here. The bed was also suuuuuper comfortable. 5 minute drive from TONS of stuff -- good restaurants, bars, etc. Oh, and ALSO a workout room and laundry facilities -- lifesaver!

Never to have this hotel on booking.com. I now use other sites to find a hotel. If u send ppl to this hotel like it's worthy, then sorry I'll book else where.

Absolutely nothing about this property. Police always there, people up all night making noise. Police making arrests in front of my child. Cleaners leaving my door wide open for an entire day while I wasn't there. The worst hotel I have ever stayed in.

EVERYTHING!! We were afraid to go to sleep! We feared for where our car was parked. We could not sleep due to being afraid and the LOUD disturbances. Accommodations were the lowest we have ever seen in a hotel room. No plug ins, OLD TV, filthy carpeting. Loud A/C unit.

Nothing! We were in fear the entire night because back entry doors were OPEN without having to use key for entry. The place was very dirty, drab, outdated, and UN-SAFE. We heard loud shouting and arguing most of the night.

I waited at the desk to check in for awhile no one was there. When you walk in the door it smells like sweaty old gym socks, walking up the stairs in the stairwell it smelled like flowers, but as soon as you open the door for the second floor you could get a contact buzz from the marijuana cloud floating down the hallway. To check out at 8 am I had to walk around the first floor to find someone to take the key.

the room its self was clean and it was quiet around my room.

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was a lot of mildew in the hotel , the floors were wet, the shower bar was falling off wall due to wall giving out. Very nasty place. I have staid a lot of places this is the first place that I gave a bad review

A higher bed.

Did not eat there. But had a restful night. Did not like the bed, way too low for my tastes. A pretty rough crowd hung out at the front door smoking, but they were cordial. Front desk lady was awesome.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The property was poorly cared for, carpet, walls and doorknobs in common areas were filthy, there was a bad odor throughout the property that the managers must attempt to cover up with a sickening chemical smell, and the police were on the property frequently for disturbances, which made me nervous when I needed to walk my dog. There were several "ladies" running a business out of the property, and you could find most any drug you needed from other "businesses" in the motel. The pillows were decades old, the mattress had metal springs sticking into my back. The electrical outlets would not hold anything in and were likely not up to code. I do not expect continental breakfasts or luxury at this price point; however, basic cleanliness and upkeep of the property is essential. Will NOT stay in this motel, and likely any Motel 6 again after this experience. Disappointed that Booking works with such a property.

The staff was friendly. There was no insect infestation.

The bathroom -- in my non-smoking room #202 -- stunk of cigarette smoke. Perhaps there was a ventilation problem? At one point, I could see smoke wafting into the bathroom through the ceiling vent. The only way to keep the room from smelling like smoke was to close the bathroom door and open the windows. The only problem then was that there were three guys getting drunk and disorderly in the parking lot below.

This is a Motel 6. This ain't the Hilton. The only reason to stay here is if you need someplace cheap to stay before catching a morning flight out of GRR. The staff was really friendly and nice. They gave good recommendations for dinner and how to get to the airport.

police were there at 6 p.m. on the second floor for some disturbance when we arrived there was no elevators to the second floor which makes it hard for anybody with the disability to get up them stairs

Everything,. Hotel was ok the person above me paced the floor till I yelled, than they tipped till I yelled, I can still hear you. No sleep

Nothing, it was a stop off before flying home.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The motel did not get my updated reservations with a room cancellation and ended up charged me for all 3 rooms. They refunded all charges and charge my friends Us credit card instead. I think I will lose some money on the exchange rate on the transactions!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds were uncomfortable my kids wouldn't even lay on them without putting our blankets down first. All the above as well it was terrible. We paid twice the price as our friends that also stayed there.

It was filthy and smelled like smoke we had a non smoking rooms but you wouldn't be able to tell. We paid twice the amount as a friend of ours that also stayed at this hotel. Someone was smoking weed around our room the smell kept coming through the door.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom smelled like cigarette smoke. The cost of this hotel was way too high ($100/night) for what I got. If I had paid $50, I wouldn't complain about a hotel with outlets that don't work, a bathroom ceiling fan that has too much dust to turn on, people laying in the hallways in the evening, cigarette smoke in the bathroom, and internet so slow that I just used my cell phone instead.

The receptionist was very friendly even though she was dealing with an unruly customer. The bed was clean, the tv and remote worked, the AC worked. The hotel was quiet enough during my stay.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

A lamp did not work. The carpet was not comfortable. I feel like it is wet although it is not. Pets are allowed. Not sure if they offer different rooms for pets or not.

Very friendly staff

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Just a really small piece of soap in a bathroom. No shampoo, no hair coditioner. Towels small thin and old. They offer complimentary only coffee in a morning.

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The area around our room was not quiet. The shower rod was coming off the wall so the shower curtain did not stay close so the floor was very slippery coming out of the shower.

It accommodated our needs on a short notice.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The outside, parking lot and lack of aesthetics on the outside of the property were terrible. When I'm drove up,I actually wondered if the Motel was either closed or going out of business.

The room was pretty decent but that was about all.

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No iron in room, even though the web site claimed there would be. If I had known I would have brought my own. No visible coffee or tea available, just water jug in lobby. The carpets did not look too bad but when I went into bathroom the moist floor left dirty foot marks with each step. I was wearing my slippers which had been washed before the trip. The only source for the dirt was the room carpet. Also, the smell of the air in the halls and room was of stale cigarette. I was told at the desk when we arrived that the whole hotel was smoke free.

Easy access to breakfast restaurant, short walk away.

It was the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed at and I have travelled a fair bit. Filthy floors, furniture and sketchey people hanging out in the hallways and outside. Dirt everywhere. Carpets appalling. My carpet was soaked from them fixing the toilet before I arrived and they still put me there. The manager was incompetent and the office staff rude. I booked rooms for me and my family for a wedding. I was embarrassed. The photos and reviews didn't prepare us. We could not go to another place due to availability. I will be contacting Motel 6 to complain. I can't believe they would have their name on that place. Please do not send anyone there. Only positive is location to stores.

Dirty lobby. Dirty floor in room. Extension cord across hall floor and secured with duct tape to the floor. Loose faucet on sink. No sink in the bathroom. Would not recommend as a place to stay.

Closeness to airport. Receptionist was helpful and pleasant. Internet was good.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Building could use a facelift

My room was clean it was quite and peaceful the price was affordable and Kent County PD made sure we were safe a secure with their random stop ins

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel nasty Over charged No breakfast served Staff has there kids at work with them while on the clock. 3rd shift staff rude. Staff by the Name Ms.Lynn didn't give eye contact due to into her phone texting when customers at front desk. Microwave was very nasty and no plate in the inside of it. Cords to outlets down the highway on first floor with tape on it. Hotel say no smoking hallways smells of urine and weed all Day long...i can go about this dump...

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

We asked for more bedding since we added more people to the room last-minute. I tried calling the front desk and made several trips there to secure bedding, and never got it.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Burn holes in comforter, stains on carpets, room had smell to it, cobwebs, old and rundown.

It was close to shopping and the staff I interacted with where very friendly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was just what we needed. We didn't need much, just a clean place to sleep (and that's what we got) so there's nothing I can think of that I didn't like.

The staff was outstanding. It was minutes from the airport.

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No fridge or microwave in room, bed was small, hard, and hurt both our backs.

The room and bathroom was clean. Coffee was good, fresh icewater in lobby.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The secure lock on the door in the room had been pulled off. The security card key lock was pulled apart on the outside door, where you entered after 9. Anyone could enter the exterior door. Only one light worked in the room. The room needed a thorough cleaning. The corners of the room had not been vacuumed in a long time.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Did not feel safe at all.

The card readers on all outside doors were disabled, anyone could enter at any time, it was shabby...pathetically shabby.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The outside was in very poor condition as was the carpet in the room, the walls had unrepaired holes, the furniture was in bad shape, the tv barely worked, fuzzy picture that was almost unusable.

The price and clean towel and sheets were the only things going for it😬‼️

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

I set my arrival time between 5am and 6am. I arrived at 5:30am and had to sit in my car until 3pm before I could get a room after the night shift told me they couldn't have my room available maybe 8am or 11am. Then at those hours I still couldn't get a room. Asked 1st shift staff was my room available he said I couldn't check-in until 3pm. Went back to sit in my car until 3pm. I return back to the front counter at 3pm.I had to wait another hour to get my room because of shift change.I travel for my job Sunday through Thursday every week and Motel 6 was closer and reasonable but I really don't like how I was treated definitely. I sit in my car over 10 hours before I could get a room and didn't get proper sleep and had to report to my job Sunday evening at 6pm. Sadly to say I only had time to shower and get to work....You guys should not ask what your arrival time if your not going to make commendations for your guest...I could not get any other room no where else due to everything was booked up......Sad Sad!!....

Room was clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

2 out of the 3 lamps in the room were not working; no shampoo provided; late hour activity in the hallway; no Kleenex

Front desk staff were very friendly and professional

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

We were supposed to be in a non smoking room but the stench from previous smokers in the room was terrible. I think all of the rooms had the same problem.

I wish it had a microwave and refrigerator in the room. I would like the desk assistant to show me the coffee station when I checked in.

The property was near everything on the main route. The bed was comfortable and the room clean. I had never been to this city before, and was very pleased; if I need to stay near the airport again, I will return.

We were a little surprised that most of the motel seemed to be live-ins. Unfortunately, two of the nights had loud altercations going on for an extensive time between a man and a woman in the room next to us and then in the room above us. Also, although it was supposed to be a smoke-free motel, 3 of the nights the smell of cigarette smoke wafted into our room. I finally mentioned it at the desk, and no more smoke was noticeable after that.

The room had a comfortable bed, a sink and a toilet. That was enough for us!

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Bed bugs and getting bit by them!!! And we only had 1 wash cloth for 2 people!

We found bed bugs the 1st night we stayed. Asked for our money back and canceled 2nd night! They were graces to us.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

A.c didn't work has to change rooms 3 times and the cops was there several times for unknown reasons

Front desk lady Jasmine was very nice friendly and made sure my every need was met thank you for her

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

I GLADLY GAVE UP THESE 😯 FOR THE LOW PRICE. Used free ice in waste bin to chill juice. Coffee, but no breakfast. Mid-quality Wi-Fi. (computer in lounge) Shampoo via vending.Too far to use buses, but expressway took 15 min to downtown. No microwave as expected.

For my annual solo travel, I choose the CHEAPEST which in order needs:1) No bedbugs 2)OK heat & A/C 3)Clean 4)If I need public transport, than CLOSE Food. This place seemed to have saved an empty room near outdoor parking for amazing early check-in. Increadibly quiet! Despite truck starting often, 2 am pizza delivery, full rooms. I sat really near my tv to not break mood.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel has no elevators , this should be somewhere so that you know that when you book. I am traveling with someone who is handicap. We also had a difficult time using their wifi.

The manager- if it weren't for her going the extra mile, this trip would have been a disaster

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

That I couldn't stay longer😁

I unfortunately did not awake in time to get anything but coffee. Which I means the breakfast was good😁Idid find the property to be very clean and staff were working on improvements during my stay.Even this was excellent because they courteous enough to wait until later in the day to start hammering.Good job guys

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The reception desk was terribly understaffed (only one recptionist) for a Saturday afternoon. Unacceptable long wait for service.

The price was reasonable for the length of time and purpose of my stay.

A clock in the room would have been great, because my phone was dead and I didn't have a charger.

A clock in the room wound have been nice. The lady at check out was awesome, did everything she could to help me.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

The card reader on our door didnt work very well.. Had to insert the card about 10 times before it would read it right. Had the key reprogrammed at the front desk and it still did it. We just had to deal with it they said.

Very clean and comfortable. Was expecting alot worse for the price. Pleasantly surprised.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Maid walked in without saying a word and I had no clothes (I was nude)on and just stood there long enough for me to have to tell her to get the hell out and got no apologies at all

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everything& hotel has NO Updates and NO microwave refrigerator. Employees very unprofessional. For the hotel to be so suck with NOTHING they sure so act funny

Nothing But the $.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was rude from the moment I got there and when I got to the room it was in horrible condition. They don't even have shampoo just a bar of soap. The hotel is no-smoking yet people were smoking weed abd ciggaretes in their room which leaked into the hall and into my room. During the night the room next to us was being extremely loud and refused to be quiet. We talked to the front desk and they asked if we were complaining about that room like the rest of the complaints, meaning they knew about the problem yet resfused to fix it. I left my room for a couple hours to go into town and when I got back the door was opened and someone had been in the room, there was a pack of cigarettes in the room and I don't smoke and the bed was messed up. After talking to the front desk about why the door was opened they said the cleaning staff probably went in there.

There is nothing good about this hotel. Not even the staff.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Smelled cigarettes. Remote for tv feit dirty AC unit needs serious cleaning. Drain in bathtub did not drain well 3 inches water standing. Door security very poor. Shower head clogged with calcium or minerals.

Price and location to airport

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The building was run down, some of the people waiting to check in were scary. There were animal noises all night long (birds talking, dogs barking, people scratching on your door, you get the picture). Whole building was run down. Won't stay there next time.

It was 10 minutes from my conference

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Staff wouldn't even talk to you .. We got 1 bath towel .. Asked for more gave us hand towels.. Wasn't very clean .. I think people live there ..

The price !! The bed was comfy

The place stunk, halls were dirty, people living there, you can smell weed throughout the place, the people who was living there was very loud and rude. Sounded like they had a 24/7 party going on and hell the bed sheets looked and smelled like they weren't even changed! Also there was a shooting as few blocks away as well and the shooter are still at large at 3am Sunday morning.

Free parking and Wi-Fi.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like smoke when I first walked in. But given the hotel and what I was paying, I guess I didn't expect any different. However, customer service is key. Like I said, the lady Saturday was very nice but the guy Sunday ruined that

Front desk lady was wonderful, very helpful. Except she forgot to put us down for late checkout so we had housekeeping knocking on the door at 10:40am. When we called the front desk, the guy was very rude about it and said there was no record and the latest we could be out was 12

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

1 facecloth and 1 hand towel provided for both of us. I asked for more and staff person had to dig through laundry cart . Need complimentary breakfast. Phone in room broken. Will Not stay Again.

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

It is a motel 6 not the Ritz Carlton , the mattress was comfortable , sheets clean, bathroom clean and tv worked. I have read reviews that were not favorable , you get what you pay for stupid people . A 500 dollar a night hotel is different than one the is 50 bucks a night , no it did not have 1,000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets or a big screen tv with surround sound and big thick Egyptian Cotten towels but then I did not pay 500 bucks to spend the night . It was a good value for the money!!!!

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

Location. I sleep light, my neighbors didn't want to sleep. I was at the end by the traffic. Also, I thought there would be a fridge and a coffee maker. They're weren't. I'll stay anywhere else next time. Bathroom cleaning was on the iffy side. It looked clean, but I found a hair when I moved the bathmat. I was only staying one night.

The staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

not very clean, bathroom had dust-dirt around in corners. no coffee pot in room and at desk in morning, basically paid for bed. if we had known there was nothing else we would have went 10 min. more to another motel that had coffee, clean room and had the pillows that i had asked for. the next morning the desk person never acknowledged me when i came to the desk and there were no other visitors present at the time.

not much

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

They advertised free breakfast, did not have any.. Staff seemed rather blah - guess you get what you pay for! Carpet should have been replaced about 10 years ago!

Large bathtub! (Best I got)

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The night we stayed there was a oder in our area. The hall window was open and we has to crack open our room window.

Bed was comfortable. A suitable place to stay if you are passing through town.

• Reviewed: 1 July 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

I purchased 2 rooms with 2 double beds, but when i got there i was told it was only for 2 rooms with a double bed. They blamed booking.com. I also think they were killing bedbugs in another room down stairs. Condom wrappers were under the bed. Never going there again.

The price

• Reviewed: 22 June 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was nowhere to be found to address problems. Hot water was 50/50 at having some at all, the sink basin was cracked in half then duct taped, plus our whole room was not clean very well, especially where the kleenex box was supposed to be!!! Outside of the 3 police cars in the morning, everybody else looked like hookers and drug dealers! I wouldn't leave my 12 year old daughter there alone nor will I be back!!!

Price and location