Reviews of Super 8 by Wyndham Kissimmee 2 stars

1815 West Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL 34741, USA

#180 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

I will never stay at a super 8 again if I can help it.

The free breakfast was a joke, the bathrooms were old and dirty, and there was a roach crawling on the ceiling, the ice machine was empty and the breakfast was poorly maintained. Although i have stayed in some decent super 8’s this was one , was terrible.

Wonderful

We had no complaints.

Nice clean, and comfy rooms. The beds were very comfortable and the staff is nice. We didn't try the breakfast, but it was offered. It's also very conveniently located. Will stay here again.

Restaurant's next door
    • King Room - Smoking

Lobby was closed at 6pm said open till 11pm. Stood in the rain at a window. Room looked like a shooting had happened. Plastic glass for window.

Restaurant's next door

Stay at your own risk
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The place looked like drugs and prostitutes goes on there.

The staff was nice. The room and location were not nice. The carpet was do nasty. Your socks were disgusting. You have to wear shoes. The area and hotel looked like a drug and possibly prostitution spot. We slept with one eye open and left early. I do not recommend this place to anyone. The price was way too much for the room. I was not familiar with the area or motel. I would have never booked there if i knew. Definitely since i had my granddaughter. Its book and stay at your own risk. Some long stay apartments are also with this motel.

It was good. Had to go to laundromat noneat resort, but it was close by so it’s ok.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very noisy. I understand the people were having a rally for Puerto Rico, but right outside our door?

Convenient to attractions, easy access. Coffee in room, refrigerator, microwave that all worked! Bonus!

Drug and crack motel !! Be warned!!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A lot of roaches in the room they had to move us to a different room, shady people all in the place, not worth the money we found a place closer to old town for $49 same type room without a reservation or roaches ( Quality hotel on 192 )

We didn’t like the place, drugs and a lot of shady people, police stay in a room to watch place, not worth the money

Good value for your money
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

At night the area was dark, and became surounded by not very nice people, perhaps becasuse it was close to a liquor store.

The room was ok, surounded by comercial area, restaurants and convenience stores.

Terrible

Nothing. Felt unsafe, the room was dirty, the lobby didn’t have a sign and the lights were not on.

A very good value-for-money motel with helpful staff
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The WiFi network is not secure; messages between devices and WiFi access point are not encrypted

The beds are very comfortable. The fridge freezer worked well (at other hotels the fridge freezer often was not good). We started our 10 day holiday here, and came back to stay the last two nights.

I enjoyed my stay after being moved to a different room relocation and high on the price nightly

And breakfast room 211 had cockroaches got moved rooms too high of a price and the vending machines not working very inconvenience if it will not be used I recommend for you guys to remove it looks bad there

Great location and a good size room good customer service

Everything was so bad and they ripped us off that we didn't even stay the night.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we arrived they acted like we were already checked in. They said someone was already in our room. They said there was a mistake. Then they charged us $200 more then what we booked on booking.com. They said they couldn't give us the price we already had paid online through booking. When we got to the room they finally gave us, one of my kids sat on the bed and it tipped over. Turns out the bed only had 3 legs. The bathroom was gross also. So we left within 5 minutes of being in the room. We were already aggravated about the over charging and mistake of saying they already checked us in. They told us they would refund our money especially since they over charged us $200 and its been 7 days and we STILL don't have our money back. I think they are crooked and act like they dont speak English well to benefit them. We also contacted booking about the over charge and that we didn't stay and Super 8 gave them a fake invoice to look like we did stay one night, the night that they said we were already checked in a room before we got here!

Will not stay in ANY Super 8 again. Too much money for no advantage. Noisy outside.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet in room 208 did not flush; breakfast was cheap & not good; kids ran up & down most of the evening; shower curtain does not cover tub in length;

Milk was cold...that’s about it. Room AC worked great. Housekeeper did a great job...tipped her $10.

horrible
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Poor room, bit by flees guys working on cars outside

Very noisy.people working on cars outside the room,got bitten by flees, wouldn't stay again even if it was free

I would not return.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

What you call breakfast is not what any other hotel calls breakfast so cereal, toast and juice does not meet anyone’s expectations as breakfast. There was trash along the road to the building where I was housed and pit holes The sink was not even cleaned when I returned for my second night stay. Where they put me was very isolated and when I asked to be moved as a single traveling alone female there was no where to move me closer to the office. When I got there, people had their stuffed chair outside, trash bags outside their door, children screaming. I assume families are living in the hotel

the young man who checked me in was very nice and assured me I didn’t need to be concerned about my safety.

Pricey rooms, no wifi and worst experience.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Wifi didn't work at all and they could not fix even after repeated complaints on daily basis. Even non-smoking Room smells like hell. There are much better motels nearby at half the price they charge with better rooms. Worst experience!

Staff is good

Not the worst I've seen but I will not be going back ever (not for $80 a night)
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Found three roaches in the bathroom and was kept awake all night due to the loud hooker next door having sex all night with her door opening and closing all night!!

The room was fairly clean and had a fridge and microwave

Hell!!!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Was kept awake by noisy guest which meant the sleep I got was minimal. The room was drab, dark & dingy. I felt unsafe . Was give1 hand 1 bath towel between 2 adults towels were also poor quality & full of holes. Breakfast was Frosties in a paper bowl. When complained to staff about noise during night was told it’s not their faul, well it certainly wasn’t mine! Absolutely nightmare of place

Horrible Place!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Non-Smoking

Staff was horrible! Room had roaches! Water was not hot! After the first night we came back to no clean room or clean towels. This was the worst place I ever stayed at.

Easy access to stores
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Smelled like pure cigarette, it was suppose to be non smoking. Need to change the carpets, bathroom paint had mold and bathroom fan wasn't installed properly to suck all the smell and steam.

Easy access to stores

Well located, worst people around
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There people outside in the parking lot playing cards. That was not the problem, they were so loud, drinking and I could even smell the marijuana from my room.

Its walk distance from different restaurants

Apart from that it was great staying there and I would recommend there to anyone
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We ordered two rooms close together and was told that was ok but when we got there we were placed in two rooms far from each other we did not like that but we didn't make a fuss of it, we would hope that what we were told when booking them be what is given when we got there

The location was great the staff the rooms the entire experience was excellent and if and when I'm back in that area I'll surely be staying there

Great place if all you need is somewhere to lay your head.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Our room was in a separate building this time. A bit of a walk if you are staying here for more than one night and want to use the pool but we only had one overnight stay.

This is the third time staying here over 10 years and the standard remains the same. Clean. Comfy beds. Microwave, coffee, coffee machine and TV in room. Perfectly adequate for our needs. Rooms are not 5 star but good value for the money paid. Breakfast is ok. Cereals, yoghurts, toast. Enough to start your day.

Ok if you need a quick place to stay for A night
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The AC didn't work, The light in the bathroom flickered like a horror movie, was a pillow short, internet was not the greatest. I requested bottom floor due to health reasons and they still put me on 2nd floor. OH and Beware make sure you have your license before leaving lobby. They had a stack of like 100....

The beds were ok but had lots of other issues.

Wouldn't recommend
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location is sketchy as well as people staying there. Felt very unsafe.

The two young night staff were very pleasant and helpful. They also helped me with places to go for entertainment. Pleasure talking to both of them.

Great clean rooms but Breakfast is coffee or tea.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The breakfast was free but there was no hot breakfast. There were no eggs to judge their fluffiness. the waffles were a joke.I would have liked eggs with toast,juice,a piece of fruit,and coffee. All items offered had mounds of sugar and flour . Dissatisfied .

Although I got a smoking room it was not too bad. I kept the bathroom s fan on and I was able to breath.The room was so clean that it impressed me. I was so pleased and will revisit.

Good deal

The location. It is about 30 minuts away from parks

The staff was very friendly. I made a mistake booking my room as a Smoking room and the person at the reception changed my room with no problem.

Good place to sleep, not so good to vacation.

There were tiny sugar ants crawling around the sink and the computer desk. Also I had to physically lift and move the microwave oven to plug it in and use it. There were only two plugs available in the entire room that were not in use by the hotel. Upon entering the room it was scorching hot...the a/c was not on. The key/card stopped working twice during my two day stay.

Beds were comfortable and breakfast was decent. The staff was friendly and helpful...very apologetic for the inconveniences.

Not one to reccomend
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Guy at reception could be bit more friendly, he didn't seem to like/enjoy his job very much. Which I can understand, but try at least to smile. Breakfast was terrible. Worst of the holiday which says a lot as breakfasts in the US tend to be on the poor side..;

Clean room and bathroom.

Little piece of heaven
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

There is a crowed of people that hang outside the rooms an are loud

The bed was extra soft an I loved the colors they had. Staff was very nice an helped with all our needs

It didn't feel safe.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were lots of people roaming around day and night. There were people outside of my room day and night. My sleep was disturbed and I was awakened four time due to the loud conversations. The night stand had goo on it. I figured it was.... I cleaned it with disinfectant, because I was already unpacked. Disappointing.

The price.

Good Value for Early Orlando Departure
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't have time to check out the pool. Breakfast room opens 6am. We had to be at MCO for 5:30am. We missed out on continental breakfast. Front desk was not available 24hrs.

If the young man wasn't behind the check in counter, we would have thought he was another guest or someone who walked in off the street. Would be nice if your front desk staff wore a Super 8 golf shirt or something to identify your brand. He was friendly though; hastily gave directions to where our room was. Directions on the map were a bit confusing. (we ended up in a low income housing lot by mistake). Room & bedding clean, beds comfortable.

A good, clean, night's sleep at a decent price.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was very minimal, all carbs. Some fruit and hard boiled eggs and/or peanut butter to spread on toast would be a good addition.

They were able to book us into an extra night at the last minute. Beds were comfy and the staff was nice. A good value for the area.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Don't do it it's a trap !!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staying here was a mess, first of all the location was terrible, the room was nice but it was hot and took forever to cool down and the shower curtain wasn't properly installed and it got water all over the floor and I slipped and fail, then when I came out of the shower I noticed something on the wall it was a cock roach like 4 inch cockroach on the wall not to mention I paid with cash for my room but the hotel still held money from my card when asked to fix it the staff was really rude and confrontational there was one guy who I have no idea how he even has a customer service job he was so rude and hateful. Don't book here!

The bed was nice

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Won't stay at this location again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

When I booked through booking.com I didn't notice anything about smoking or non. When I went to check in she mentioned it. I told her I would prefer a non smoking as I have kids. She told me you booked through booking.Com and that is what is on it. She didn't offer to change it.

Clean pool.

Great price but do not expect the Marriot
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

bed was wore out. we were in a separate building with no amenities (Ice machine etc.) No info in the rooms. Still not sure why we were charge a $7.95 convenience fee when we checked in.

Fair price it is what you pay for though.

Not handicap assessable after they said it was
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom very small NOT handicap accessible no bars and they said they had them water pressure very low but water was hot Windows filthy breakfast was toast and Minnie waffles no coffee at 9:15 AM closed at 9:30 Roach was in the room. Need to spray

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Noting
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds are terrible, AC works felt us we are middle of an industry. I don't understand how but my drivers license end up at their pile they hold at the counter. They have nearly 100 licenses from the previous guests. Please be sure you get back when they are done. This was the worst super 8 i have stayed.

Noting

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Low cost motel
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The Wi-Fi was almost not existing.

It is a low cost Motel and you get what you pay for. Finish on especially the doors was terrible, but the beds was very good. But good value for money.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Room would have been adequate except for listed above. Front desk staff at check-in friendly.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

What eggs? None available. Packaged waffles were awful. Ended up with Frosted Flakes. Tiny ants were all over dresser and sink. Bath mat was filthy.

Check-in was easy, staff friendly.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Booking disaster.

We were very disappointed. When we arrived there wasn't any record of our booking. We showed them the email confirmation but they said they didn't know anything about it. We were told they had a room but it cost us an extra $20. It was a question of take it or leave it. As it was 9pm we didn't have any choice but to take it. They said it happens all the time with booking.com.

The location.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

alright for a few nights but not a long stay.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

that they say full kitchkens, but there is a fridge and micro but no cooker or even a hob top, so if your going to stay here, buy paper plates and bowls

liked the pool it was warm, and open till 10pm.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

I enjoyed the renovated bedroom.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I hope the bathroom will be renovated to match the bedroom since it's outdated and worn.

I enjoyed the renovated bedroom. The colors were new and current in style. I arrived late and slept great no noise to wake me up.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

I M 75 YRS OLD THIS WAS 1 OF THE WORST PLACES IVE EVER STAYED AT PURELY A DIVE
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

place is dated old fixture s in need of replace in shower ,door handle junk also was charge a 7 charge over and above what i lock in price ,on internet ,.if we weren/t so tried would of left right then after see rm ,.erverything about the place was in shambles ,.never ever would I EVER GO TO ANTHER SUPER 8

5.5
    Do not stay if you want king bed or if they put you in other building down street.

Took pictures. Non smoking room had cigarette burns in spread. Freezer was iced up. Tissue holder falling off wall. No towel bar. Dirty towel. Tracients staying there. In parking lot til all hours. Loud Knock on door. Worried about vehicle.

Location of super 8 not the location of building. We were in the separated building they use for renting to locals. Only room with king bed that I needed due to my arthritic conition. Double beds I toss and turn to much. Too small. I booked this king bed room in June for September stay. This was not a last minute thing. They knew for months. This building was d o wn the street also. Not even part of the super 8 building s with pool and lobby.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

Great Location!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Non-Smoking

The units are a bit noisy if you are on the lower level.. Also some upgrades needs to be done to some of the units.

The Staff was happy to make changes to any problems you may have.They also cleaned the rooms everyday.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Great stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Non-Smoking

Room lost power a little while and upstairs neighbors was quite loud

Enjoyed my stay this was my second time at this location will be happy to stay again

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

If you don't love your family, bring them here
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Just about everything, room in poor condition, it smelled, roaches(yes roaches!) Paid for 3 nights, couldn't stay there but one.........hotel for local homeless transients only. Shame on booking.com for having this place as a legit hotel(pictures very misleading) on there website.

Girl at check-in was nice.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

I was very disappointed in my stay here.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Non-Smoking

This Super8 was a joke. First, they said free continental breakfast n all they had was cold cereal. It looked nothing like the website. The beds were hard as bricks. Some rooms were too cold, others barely feel air. Stains on couch. Inside the tub was coming apart n falling out. Bathroom sink was partially clogged. Bathroom door was broke n didn't lock. Refrigerator kept leaking inside getting our food wet. Had a kitchenette which was a big reason that i got it but it didn't have any dishes to cook in big enough for my family. Everyday i had to go get extra towels n washcloths because the housekeeper never left enough knowing we had 7 ppl staying there. I was very disappointed n i feel like they need to b sued for false advertisement. The WiFi sucked; barely could get a connection.

It was convenient; not far from the places we wanted to go.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

For few days it is ok

carpet damaged in some parts, I had to pay a higher price during the check in time, my original price was not honor.

Bed very confortable, the room was very clean and very quiet.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Just the price;
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No air condition was not non smoking room tub completely backed up prostitutes surrounding the building the most horrible experience.

Just the price; lesson learned

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

I paid with a credit card but the worker said i still had to...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I paid with a credit card but the worker said i still had to make a payment. Not sure what happened with the transaction but bookeeping.com told me it went through.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

NEVER AGAIN!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Non-Smoking

It was horrible. The first room was infested with ants. Then they moved us. The second room had roaches in the bed. The third room was ok but at that point I was fed up. Received my money back.

Nothing!!!

Staff was nice but rooms not good,will not stay again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Pool too far away from the room. Internet was terrible,not enough security.

Staff was nice.

perfect

Everything worked for me

It is a very quite location and affordable

Very close to places I was heading to

Roches inside room #131

Great staff

Good

Good

Ok
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Room was full of roaches

Close to Disney
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

On the bed there were some bug

Close to Disney

It was great for the short time that i need

breakfast

locations

Won’t go there again

$30 extra for early check in.. WTF! Rip off

I hated this motel because it's dirty and roach infested.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room had roaches and housekeeping does not knock before entering.

No WIFI.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No WIFI. Room was old and dirty.

Poor

Rooms dirty.Door wouldn't lock

Near Restaurants

Great stay!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed was comfy. Room was clean. Staff was helpful.

I was happy ☺

It's very nice

Located in a good spot to see the sites.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Located in a good spot to see the sites.

The staff

The area, rough

The staff

Hotel was not set out great. Not sure it was a good idea to have part of the hotel down the street.

Did not have breakfast

no much more to stay

Not much

Horrible. Payed for two nights only stayed ine

The place looked like a drug spot and room was non smoking but smelled like a person was smoking in there for years

It was awesome

All was well

Ok if you’re not fussy
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sat nav couldn’t find facilities was a nightmare to find and travelling at night

Comfortable bed