Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Leominster/Fitchburg Area 1 stars

6.2

5.6

5.9

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

I will never stay there again, nor recommend it to anyone I know.

It looked like someone had spilled something white all down the hallway rugs going to the room. The room was dark and dingy, the bathroom was Atrocious. The tub had cracks and stains in it, not to mention little hairs inside of it. The sink looked like a cut piece of Formica that was previously taken from something else and fashioned into a counter, there was rough cut raw exposed edges of wood around the sink area and behind the toilet. The toilet was dirty both inside and out, it looked like a stream of vomit was left there dripping and dried. I was appalled. Because we checked in so late in the evening we just made the best of the few hours we were going to be there. It was just a place to rest, and we left before check out time because we didn’t want to be in it any longer than just sleeping. It was the worst hotel I have every stayed in. The cleanliness of the room was far below sub par. When I got home I showered right away to get anything off of me, that’s how filthy the bathroom was.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

This hotel offered a safe place to stay overnight.

The first room I went into had the bath tub plug out sitting on the side. The TV was total snow. I sought help and I was given a room across from this room 108 to 107. I finally stayed in 107 whose TV wasn't connected at all. The desk person came in and reconnected it to the Satelite or cable. This room had a tub plug but the only way I could empty the tub was to stand over it and pull it up and keep it up. This was annoying. The first night I stood overit and did this. the Last night I did not bother to do this. I left it half full. A long distance from sink to edge of the vanity caused me to have to wash my hair in the shower area.

The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was close to my room. Bagels were available.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Good

The corridor carpet need to be cleaned. The rooms cleaness needs attention to detail. The coffee maker was dirty with used coffee sachet rotting inside.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The linens were clean. Water was hot and running well.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Janis at the front desk was kind.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast food was not very good, I had to ask for an apple or a banana, because there were only 2 oranges at 7:30 in the AM. I don't eat oranges. At least there was low fat milk and decaf coffee. But wonder bread white bread?

Janis at the front desk was kind. I arrived in a big rainstorm. She gave me a non-smoking room. She gave me food delivery menus. She was nice and also smart. The assistant manager was nice and professional when there was an argument in the breakfast room between a mom with a disabled child and a staff person. Most of the staff were very nice! The bed sheets were clean and new.

Nothing this place is an absolute train reck !

Unfriendly staff, outdated rooms , my room smelled like smoke so bad and it was non smoking ... I was in the room two minutes and left and he wouldn’t give me my money back !! Never again

Nothing this place is an absolute train reck !!

Do not stay at this hotel.

Almost everything except for Miguel.... the only bright spot in our 2 night stay.

Leominster, Mass 7/20/2018 to 7/22/2018 482 N Main St, Leominster, MA 01453 Oh where to start..... Day 1 - Checking in.... Entering from the dark, seedy parking lot, Evan never greeted me or even looked me in the eye. I said “checking in” and gave my last name and gave him my credit card. He said exactly 2 words (sign here) and a room number (209) to me. My family and I went up to room 209 and the keys didn’t work in the lock. I went back downstairs to the lobby and explained to Evan that the keys didn’t work. He took the cardkeys (silently) turned around and made new keys. Handed them to me and said “225”. Headed back upstairs to the new room and settled in and then left for dinner. We came back and the cardkeys wouldn’t slide in the lock, like it was jammed. Back down to see Evan, he glanced in my direction from his salad, that he was eating at the lobby counter (and I was obviously bothering him) and I told him the cardkey wouldn’t slide and the slot was jammed... at which point he made me 2 new cardkeys and handed them to me. I looked at him and repeated “the lock is jammed and these won’t work”. He relluctantly the desk (his dinner) and walked silently toward the elevator... I figured I was supposed to follow him since he said not a word. Standing, waiting for elevator he suddenly disappears. I look around the corner to see he went to get the master key. He rejoins me at the elevator door that I’m now holding for him. We travel up one floor in complete and utter silence. He walks down the hall to room 225 with me following, he inserts the mechanical master key in the door and opens the door. He hands me the cardkeys and walks away. He spoke not a SINGLE word during this entire interaction. Not even a grunt.. which I think he could probably manage based on his unprofessional look... but even that would take too much effort. Day 2 - No housekeeping service was provided...

The room was newly renovated.

The room wasn't ready when I got there. The staff was rude on how she spoke to me. She was snappy when telling me that check in wasn't until 3pm. I told her I wasn't aware of that because when I booked the room it asked me what time I would be checking in. House keeping was very nice and happy to get my room ready for me. The elevator also broke that night and unfortunately we had to listen to the alarm going off for the entire night.

The room was newly renovated. Very nice room.

They don’t clean the rooms as they should, there was food in...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They don’t clean the rooms as they should, there was food in the drawers, a dirty cup in the floor beside the bed, the refrigerator was stinky, the lady that clean the breakfast room was very rude. We ask her if continental breakfast included eggs and she told me to go to Friendly’s across the street. I was going down on the elevator and two other people told me about things they didn’t feel happy about. I’m won’t stay there ever again.

Would never stay there again. It was gross!

The place was dirty, carpet was disgusting. You could not get phone signal in the rooms. The breakfast was cereal and breads. There was too much noise because of the highway. Overall the place is dated and very dirty!

Place was filthy, total false advertising. Our first room we had for 4 nights was filthy, never cleaned until I purchased cleaning supplies to clean it, sheets were dirty in cot & beds, room smelled awful like marijuana & cigarettes, hallway smelled like fish, bathroom outlet was an electrical disaster falling out of the wall, bathroom was all stained, tub was dirty, mouse poop on the rug, walls had someone’s nasal excrements on it, cleaning crew never even left more than 1 towel, never vacuumed, didn’t do anything. Our friends who reserved a room left & never stayed because their room was awful too. Total embarrassment since I recommended this hotel to our lacrosse team. It’s definitely not like other Wyndham Resort hotel standards I’ve seen. If you are going to use a hotel as a shelter, the buying public who are paying $100+ a night should be made aware of that fact & pictures on website are NOT accurate.

Nothing. This was suppose to be a second room for nights 2 & 3 out of 4. We reserved but it wasn’t available when we came back from the lacrosse tournament Thursday afternoon so we NEVER got our second room.

AWFUL DIRTY

Everything. Total false advertising. Not near what pictures on website look like, barbecue pit is a smoking pit, Hotel is used as a shelter & should be advertised that way. Filthy, stained sheets, mouse poop on rug, I had to clean myself, smelled like cigarette & marijuana smoke in our room, fish chum in the hallway. I had to buy room deodorizer, Lysol spray & rug deodorizer & clean up before I could let my family sit on anything. someone pee’d in the elevator, we had to beg for towels, cot arrived with dirty sheets, bed sheets were stained, bathroom outlet fell out of wall, hairdryer fell apart in our hands, tub was all stained & dirty. Place was just gross. Disgusting. Not close to what a Wyndham hotel is described. If you are going to use the hotel as a shelter, you should have to let paying public know or just st turn it into a public assistance residence or hostel. Charging people $100+ dollars a night is just plain wrong.

Nothing. Total false advertising. Hotel is used as a shelter & should be advertised that way. Filthy, stained sheets, mouse poop on rug, I had to clean myself, smelled like smoke, fish chum & someone pee’d in the elevator, we had to beg for towels, cot arrived with dirty sheets, bed sheets were stained. Disgusting. Not close to what a Wyndham hotel is described.

Coming into the hotel and walking down the hall to my room...

Coming into the hotel and walking down the hall to my room was not a good impression. I think carpets should be taken out. They looked like they had not been cleaned in a long while. The price as definitely not worth the stay. The room looked like it had just been thrown together at the last min., and the bathroom had not been cleaned. There were fresh towels, but the bathroom had not been cleaned. My 10 year old niece could have done a better job cleaning the room. Because we got there so late and had to run back out to go to Ft. Deven, we did not have time to asked the staff to change our room, but I did mention it to the front desk staff when we were leaving. I felt like I was staying in a low budget motel especially with not having a closet to hang your clothes, the iron board up against the window and the mattress that needs to be changed and having people at the front door smoking before you come in. Not an inviting room that you would want to sleep in.

Close to where we needed to be

For a chain hotel it was very rundown. The room stunk like old cigarette smoke. You could smell the pot smoking going on in from the hallways although someone tried to mask it with an air freshener. Elevator sounds as if it’s going to break while using. Doors banging. Went to the Friendlys for breakfast because it was crowded and small in their free breakfast area. I should have read the reviews first. Apparently didn’t fix the broken tv from the previous review when we went to the front desk the worker said. Yeah the previous guest complained about that tv didn’t work. Are you ok with that? Duh. Would we be here complaining if we were. Pictures shown in website are not up to date. Shame on you Days Inn!

Close to where we needed to be

Unimpressed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not very clean, facility was dated. Their internet was down when I arrived and they could not check us in. The front desk personnel were overwhelmed. The hotel was aggressive when the 11:00 AM check-out time arrived, calling our room and knocking on our door, literally 5 minutes after 11:00...

There was a Friendly’s restaurant about 25 yards away

Hotel was horrid.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel should not be recommended on any website! The drug activity around it and in it is inexcusable. You end up worrying about everything because of it. The smell of pot was obvious when walking in the front door, only to get to the floor we were staying on and have it get worse! There where drug deals in the parking lot, front lobby. We left the do not disturb sign on the door to catch up on sleep. Asked for a few new towels for the next day later on and it was like asking for someone's first born!. In the end we needed 3 towels and wash clothes and we got 2. The breakfast in the morning was beyond poor!

It was OK. I wasn't expecting much either except for the easy access to nearby stores.

The noise from the highway could be heard in the room. Perfectly quiet at the hallways but the vehicles, specially the accelerating ones, could wake you up.

Comfortable bed, fast Internet

They were not as clean as they could be.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They were not as clean as they could be. I have a one year old (walking) daughter into everything and she found packs of empty beer bottles under the bed. In both the rooms we switched out of! Mold and dusty.

1. The breakfast room was way too small for the size of the...

1. The breakfast room was way too small for the size of the hotel, plus they ran out of food more than once. 2. The shower fixtures need attention (room 312). The knob is loose and the plug unusable. 3. The parking lot needs better trash pickup.

The room was VERY dirty.

The room was VERY dirty. I honestly was afraid to touch anything. Also as I was leaving the housekeeper was talking to her daughter holding up the elevator. She looked at me and continued to egnore the fact I was waiting for the elevator. After 5 mins I finally said something and she gave me a dirty look. And made barely any room in the elevator for me to get in. Very poor customer service.

We will not return.

Need to update the A/Cs. Hotel needs updates. No Wi-Fi and no instructions for TV. Mattress was not hotel quality and no extra pillows. Bugs in the bathroom. Not much for breakfast, no eggs or pastry.

The staff was very cordial and accommodating.

Dirty, uncomfortable, uneasy-we couldn't wait to get out;

The desk clerk was alone and overwhelmed at check-in time and there was a very, very long wait for people. The TV didn't work in our first room, bed and drapes were stained, floor was dirty. When we asked to switch rooms due to these conditions, our rate jumped significantly ($45) due to an "upgrade" (we moved from a King suite with a couch to a room with 2 double beds-not considered an upgrade in ANY motel I've ever stayed in.) IF DAYS INN IS WILLING TO PUT THEIR NAME ON THIS FACILITY, WE WON'T CONSIDER ANY DAYS INNS IN THE FUTURE!

The desk clerk at checkout had a sense of humor, although he was basically laughing along with me at the poor condition of the facility. Called us after check out to offer a $20 rebate.

I didn’t get much of an opportunity to walk around the...

I honestly can’t think of anything. It was less than a 12 hour stay by the time I checked in and I may have left the room twice to turn off an interiior light in my truck and borrow a charger from the receptionist. No complaints.

I didn’t get much of an opportunity to walk around the neighborhood. The hotel was nearby a job site I had been working on in Gardener over the past several days. They’re usually 10-12 hour days (well that one was, anyway) and instead of driving all the way back to Worcester (where I reside) I decided to stay closer to the work sight and have less of a commute in the mornining. The hotel was conveniently located right off of Rt. 2 in Leominster (not really an ideal place to go for a walk given, the fact that it’s literally RIGHT off the expresssway) so getting right back on and getting to my job sight was quick and easy.

They complained about us booking online through our entire...

They complained about us booking online through our entire check in. Also told us how a lot of the other guests they had were difficult for them to deal with. Made us feel like an inconvenience checking in.

I am never staying there again.

Our room had no TV remote when we checked in and staff although not rude didn't replace it. The TV was wall mounted and you couldn't change the channel without moving furniture. There was a dirty unkempt guy with no shoes eating in the breakfast room which did not have room enough for even a 3rd of the hotel guests. The man was rude and demanded people get things for him. When he stated that he was going to have ask people for money to continue his stay we left the room. I also don't think housekeeping staff sanitize the rooms at all. I think they just throw away trash and remake the bed with the same linens if it doesn't appear dirty. I noticed several spots that needed cleaning with chemicals that weren't cleaned. They also wanted to charge me money for needing more clean towels for my stay. We stayed four days. The staff weren't rude but they weren't helpful either.

The only thing I liked about the stay was the price. It was very cheap and we wanted to spend our money doing things with friends and family than on our hotel stay. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Never again, Days Inn.

FIrst room on 4th floor stank of smoke & I demanded another. Was told that used to be smoking floor and the smell was terrible just getting off the elevator. Needs gutting. 2nd room on 2nd floor next to elevator transmitted banging of elevator doors every time it opened or closed (NOISY) and then got moved since leak found in 2nd room. 3rd room ok but got doused with brown water at 9 AM in the shower when they fixed the leak in 2nd room-no warning from staff. Bathtub paint-over peeling like mad and looked diseased. Door access card wouldn't open the door on two separate occasions and had to get desk to reprogram it (kept it in wallet with all other cards with magnetic strips that had no problem at all). Mattress is like a board, I'd guess firmness 9. Very bad for my back. Cable had two channels the had no sound at all, including local channel 7. Every time I turned TV on, volume was reset to 22 and it showed a screen of snow, not the last channel and volume level I had set. What a dump!

Location only.

The second day upon arriving we had no towels, the room...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The second day upon arriving we had no towels, the room wasn’t cleaned beds not made trash cans on the beds no liners . When we went to get towels no face clothes available. And the girl at the desk who was at the desk was very nice and tried to accommodate our needs . No housekeeping staff on duty . I do not mind making my own bed . But when u pay for a room most people do expect a little service.

This place should be a homeless shelter. It sucks.

I didn’t like having a nasty shower. Completely dirty, stained, looked like someone emptied their pockets on the floor of the tub. The hotel it self is right next to a main road, so good luck getting much sleep especially with all the wanna be gangsters smoking weed on every floor.

Nothing really. Wasn’t worth staying here at all.

We were there for a very brief time we didn't expect or want anything overly fancy but we were very

Elevators reeked of cigarette smoke. We had to change rooms twice before getting one that was suitable. The first one didn't have a mattress in the pull-out sofa where my son was going to sleep and the second one wasn't cleaned or made up when we entered it. Some staff didn't smile or converse in friendly conversation at all.

The bed was very comfortable. Pretty decent selection for breakfast foods.

It was ok.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast they offer was not good the toast got stuck in the back of the toaster the girl that came to help seemed put out for having to come in the hot water was not hot she said you need to push both buttons I told her i did so she tried it then said there is hot water there and walked out. we ended up going out for breakfast Next time we will stay at the super 6. This is the second time with a problem here I wont do a third.

The convince to the highway having a restaurant right there to walk to.

Good price clean room

Would like to see location start breakfast at 6am we are out at 615am so 4 time at this locati9n not one time had food as it was not open when I asked the staff if I could grab a muffin or fruit I was told not until it opens not really to customer service Savery also a returning customer program this is my 4 stay with this location

Parking and price

Great for an overnight business trip stay with the kids.

Poor cell phone reception by lobby (front desk).

Staff was great. Facility was clean and safe. Room was complete (all toiletries, towels, pillows, etc). Parking was easy and not a far distance from lobby or room (convenient for young kids).

The stay was ok.

The bath tub was extremely slippery, my kids were slipping easily, we had to be very cautious, when getting them in there. This hotel could do better if they upgrade to a more modern interior, in terms of bedding sheets the furniture, and the roof design, the bathroom, on the contrary as like their exterior which is fine looking.

The location was lovely, and easily accessible. Close to many facilities.

It was ok, but will pay more to stay where it’s more quiet and better accommodations.

Pillows were uncomfortable, not enough towels or cups (which are flimsy paper), walls were thin enough to hear couple next door arguing for hours keeping us awake, lamp on desk didn’t work.

Bed was comfy, room was clean nice tv.

Uncomfortable. Will spend extra $$ next time for better accomodations

Bath area was not clean. Sanitary 'tape' was on a toilet that had fecal matter splattered on the seat! Additionally the tub was filthy and actually had cracks/fractures. A lot of loud people outside the building (assuming they were smoking)

Good location. Easy check in/out

The Bed was comfortable but the bathtub was filthy. The breakfast sucked as did the wifi access

I didnt like the fact that I booked a smoking room and got there and could not even smoke on the property.

they did not have creamer for the coffee, the apples were old the bread items were stale and the kitchen area was very unclean

Pooor.so poor

Varies in breakfast , not regular bread and tea.and I had no eggs too.

Staff was,poor and rude, especially the slim Spanish girl., breakfast was poor and so ugly, I paid close too 99$ to come drink and eat regular tea and bread? That is poor, and my last in this hotel.I think hall should learn from holidayInn jptel and check out their breakfast.sown awesome with lots of varieties.

Sketchy
    • King Room -Smoking

Weird smell all over the building, hallway rugs weren't vacuumed, elevator was functional but door was scratched and screen wasn't working to indicate which floor, dingy bathtub in the room and dumpsters full of mattresses in full view from the room. Scary!

The bed seemed clean and staff was proficient.

Days inn

The place looks like it's falling apart. The breakfast was terrible.

Quite even though the room was next to the parking lot and around the corner from the front desk.

If your goal is a room for under $100 per night, this is the place.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First room had a cracked tub repaired poorly with silicon caulk. Pubic hairs on floor, sink & toilet. Sheetrock repairs in bathroom were shoddy. Receptionist smelled of marijuana.

Nightly rate was good. Beds were comfortable. Staff was responsive.

Don't stay here not worth the money
    • King Room -Smoking

I booked a non smoking room but the entire place stunk of stale cigarettes (I am a smoker just can't stand the smell) the comforter on the bed had stains all over it as well as the sheets having dried blood stains so we slept blanketless. Staff was rude. Also there was an ashtray and matches in the bathroom of my non smoking room.

Showers was poor due to renovations.

We enjoyed the visit. It was under renovations and the staff was having some issues with other guests that were being difficult but otherwise we had a good time

Stay away!!!

My reservation for a non-smoking room was cancelled. I had to end up taking a room that was an ajoining room with a door missing on my side so, the room next to me had the ability to unlock the door on their side and could just walk into my room if they desired. We went out for the day and returned to a room housekeeping never stepped foot in! Beds unmade, used towels still in bathroom and trash not disposed of. Stay away from this hotel hell! Plus I was charged 2x on my credit card, now dealing with that

Long. Wished the area had more of a hotel selection.

We looked at 4 rooms to find the cleanest. Three rooms that we looked at had very bad bathtub scrapes and gouges and the beds were unmade, and looked as if someone had taken naps on the beds. The room we settled on was cleaner that the others, but did not have a doorjam and did not lock properly. The staff used the hallway right outside our room to chat and catch-up on the gossip. They started very early and did not move around as you would expect. I can understand why rooms are not ready and/or clean.

Front desk clerk did a great job of working the issues and helping to find us a room that was clean and appropriate.

Highway noise was loud, breakfast was not up to par with other Days Inn, very limited offerings.

I do not know what or why we were scheduled for king room but ended with a queen. The surprise was being quoted one price of $592.30 tax included, but when my wife checked us out she was charged $603.10. The confirmation number on our online reservation was different from the confirmation number on the final bill???? I had made the reservation and failed to ask her what we were charged until we arrived home and unpacked. She was unaware of the price quoted and thought the final bill was what I received as a quote.

It appeared the Inn was under new management and had growing pains in addition to the facility undergoing renovation. Our room need some TLC as the wear and tear were visible.

Hotel is in process of remodeling, but it has a long, long way to go.

Breakfast room was extremely small. Decaf coffee maker was not working. Orange juice had an overly-sweet, non-orange flavor. The toaster was very old and did not look safe to use. Did not return.

I think we all would have been happier at a different motel.

The place was under renovation for the past 9 months and was a mess. Room keys had to be replaced frequently, rooms exchanged due to smoke smell and AC not working, exterior door was an emergency exit but closest to the handicap room (makes no sense),etc, etc.

Only that most of my family was also staying there.

Nearby Friendlys and nearby where my father was staying at...

Hotel tried to charge 5 nights stay the first night when I checked in. Thought that was odd, I was a travel agent 15years and this seemed abnormal. My credit card company hadn't received that large of a payment from me yet. Then, previously stained sheets were not changed in 5 nights, previously stained quilt was changed 4the night. Bathtub was filthy, and broken piece of metal stuck into my foot from metal plug. Coffee and maker was provided but no cups. Then, housekeeping knocked on my door after first night, following morning around 9a.m. while I was in shower and shouted "Checkout time!" So, to make sure there was no repeat of this, my own Discover was charged just for the first night, my father put the remaining 4 nights onto his credit card. I specifically asked for room to be cleaned, linens, coffee and cups, from "Gladys" on Saturday morning the 19th, but when I returned after 5p.m. from Walden Pond, nothing gas been done. Same sheets,same towels, but the 5m3th night I was given a clean, unstaibned quilt. I do have photos. So please contact me if required.

Nearby Friendlys and nearby where my father was staying at Doubletree.

The room was fine for me but the breakfast left a lot to be desired.

Breakfast was a disappointment. I stayed st another Days Inn in Maine the following two nights and their breakfast was awesome. Waffles, sausage, ham, eggs etc.

The room was nice.

I needed a quick place to stay near Leominster. I wasn't there very long. Staff was nice.

The bathroom and furniture needed work. There was a sign that said they were renovating, and they really need renovating. The bottom of the bathtub had the finish peeling off. Had to use a towel on the floor of the bathtub to stand on for a shower. Only warm water in the morning, but nice and hot in the evening. The cloth sitting chair was very dirty. Did not sit in the chair.

Nice to have breakfast there. Also bed was very comfortable. Glad for the microwave, and the TV remote was white and clean. (I cleaned it anyway, just because I always do...)

I can't think of anything nice to say about the place.

The room was dirty, things in the room did not work, the cleaning staff did not clean the room while we were there.

I can't think of anything nice to say about the place.

You get what you pay for

There were no towels in the bathroom which made me wonder did they even clean my bathroom.how do forget to put towels and then when I called front desk they apologize but told me I could come down and get some. Why should I have to go down and get them. Plus they were hard and coarse and dingy and cheap looking. Also the breakfast room is way too small. At the front desk a worker was sitting with her feet up and texting on the phone. Not a good look for the front desk.last but not least, a lot of renovation going on in the building. Bathroom looked like it was under repair. Ice machine not working. Overall,I would not come back , I rather spend more money for better quality.

The bed was comfortable. Good location.

Bad Stay

My room was not clean I had to ask for towels and sheets multiple times. When I asked the front desk about why know one touched my room he said they didn't get to your room yet low and behold I left out and came back and my room still wasn't refreshed. It's bad for business they accommodated me in no way shape or form.

I didn't eat breakfast parking was great I had a lot of bags

Not the best place to stsy

Paint was chipping off the door, tub glaze was flaked off, safety chain on door was broken, no "Do not disturb" sign in room, elevator was cramped and old.

Look Elsewhere

Just about everything except the air conditioning was wrong with this place. Strong, unpleasant odors in the lobby and room. Non-smoking room smelled like stale cigarette butts. Facility dingy and years overdue for an update. The only thing accurately represented in the photo online was the color scheme. Bathtub looked like it was either permanently stained with a black substance or just hadn't been cleaned in a long while. Ceiling material stained. Utterly awful. Checked out next day and had to spend more and stay further away from why we were in the area! Not happy. Why this hotel gets a 2.5 rating is a total mystery. That assumes something besides the a/c was right.

Very little, if anything. Booked for 2 nights and stayed only one. Only good experience was staff helpful when I checked out a day early.

I felt that i put myself and my family at risk. Will never book there again and no reccomendations
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was extremely dirty. The curtain had a big stain on it like someone puked on it. The bed sheets had not been changed from the previous guest. They had hair and stains on them. The bath tub had a big breakage which was considered a safety hazard after i mentioned this, so the room was shut down. I was moved to the next room and it was not any better. Bed sheets had not been changed either and they didn't have anyone to change them so i had to do it myself. Fridge had food from the previous guest. This is just to summarize. To say the least, we had the Worst experience in this hotel.

Fridge and microwave.

Overall it was sufficient for my needs.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty towels weren't removed from the room the 1st morning there. The ice machine was not working. The bath tub stopper did not work. No eggs were served on the breakfast buffet. I could not access the internet for the entire time I was there.

Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Location was excellent.

Desperately needs attention.

Bathtubs in bad shape; Manager said they were in the process of renovating. This information was not disclosed. Cigarette burns to my bedding, and towels were discolored .

Price and convenient location

Short stay disaster

Hotel floor was dirty at check-in and check-out in elevators and room floors. Hotel smelled of cigarettes on room floors and elevator. Air conditioner was extremely noisy in the room but did work. Cable programming was very limited, mostly local channels. Breakfast was a disaster, poor quality and bad preparation.

Had rooms available. Looks nice from the outside. Stayed in two star hotels that were much, much nicer.

Couldnt wait to leave, they said no refunds or I would have left ten minutes after I checked in
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Rooms were dirty and smelly. Had to leave the window open and the air condition on all night to air out room. Carpet was very dirty. Had to ask for towels twice. Hall way smelled very bad like pot and smoke. Shady and dirty looking people up and down the hall way and up and down the elevator. I ask one person "what is this a party motel" and he repied yeap!

Not one thing!

Motel expericence @ the Days In.

It was a motel experience. The room lacked cleanliness, the refrigerator was disgusting, bathroom floor dirty and overall it was obvious that the room was not cleaned properly. The receptionist was not willing to honor and accommodate our early check-in reservation, even after he was informed that we had a wedding to attend. Not pleased with out stay, not recommended.

Wouldn't stay here again

Specifically booked and paid for a non smoking room for 2 nights. Only smoking room was available upon check in. Booking was non refundable at that point so we had no choice but to take it. Was moved to non smoking room for the 2nd night after inquiring if one was available. Asked for credit on Bill for first night which manager would not give, would only give a free room on a future stay which is useless for us as we rarely stay in hotels (this was the first time since 2011)

Dirty bathroom!!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No hot water every morning during three day stay. I had to report to the front desk and tell them to turn on the hot water every morning. The key needed to be re-keyed every day. Black mold on the bath tub and walls. I rubbed the mold with the wash cloth and it came off. That means they did not cleaned the bathtub and walls at all.

Geniunely Nasty.

Noisy and dirty, but you get what you pay for. I actually think inpendently-owed fleabags are better, because the staff cares more and therefore they're cleaner. Very close to the highway! Will pay more for a different place next visit.

Bedbugs, but still not a bad stay.

I didn't shower while I was there because the tub looked gross and the bed bugs were definitely not fun... :/ It was difficult to get to off of the highway, and hard to find at first. the entry was not obvios in the direction I came from.

The room was affordable and seemed clean. It felt newer and of higher quality. Definitely nicer than I expected for the money. I was in town for a horse event and it was about 15 minutes from the facility. That was nice. There's a Friendly's and shops right next door.

YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH THIS CHOICE!

This "may" not have been the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, but it will certainly fall within my top 5!! Some of the negatives were minor and could have been overlooked if there hadn't been so many of them. Like, no towel rack whatsoever in the bath...clean towels piled atop the sink counter, severely limiting the space available, with nowhere to hang them once wet. An iron and board were provided but no pad on the board. Coffee machine still had the remains of the former stay, and was not cleaned at all, the 3 days of our stay. The second day, the room was cleaned, dirty towels taken away and not replaced. Room key codes were changed every day so upon returning our keys never worked without returning to the front desk and having them reprogrammed. Hot water was not available after 9:00 PM all three nights of our stay. The last morning of our stay, the water went from hot to cold during a shower...we were told to wait 15 minutes. Overall, it appeared there was a distinct lack of attention to detail...things you normally take for granted at a $100/night hotel were simply not there. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, for any reason. Spend a couple of dollars more and book at the Doubletree Inn across the road.

When asked, the staff did what they could to accommodate.

Place needs much improvement.

No hot water most of the time,smell of cigarets everywere, breakfast was horrible, not to mention suicide three rooms down from us.

The air conditioning worked fine.

Good price, nice beds, hot water went out.

The hot water wasn't working when we went to take a shower. We called the front desk and they said they had restarted the boiler and to give it a few moments. We did and it worked. The coffee makers in the breakfast room weren't working and the breakfast was sparse at best. Staff were efficient but not didn't want to talk about any of our concerns.

Beds were comfortable. Loved the fact that you could open the windows.

Dirty hotel!

When we walked into hotel it smelled of marijuana . When we entered our room it was hot with the window opened a bit . The air conditioner did not work it kept making a clicking noise . We couldn't even read the dial since it was all worn off. The bathroom was filthy !! The lights attached to wall next to each bed were loose . The tub was peeling . Really nasty!!!

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Thumbs Down (Rude)

House keeper was rude slamming doors in morning she actually raised her voice to me in hallway infront of other guests i spoke with GM of hotel he said he would take care of it but next day same staff was working on the same floor acting exactly the same seems like GM doesnt take staffing issues serious

Front desk staff

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Don't do it!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This place was a mess. Dirty room, sheets, bathroom. I would suggest that this be removed from your list of hotels as it's literally a disaster. Requested new clean sheets only to be replaced by stained sheets in two occasions. Just simply disgusting.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Ok for a short stay

The property was in need of updates, the elevator smelt of cigarettes and marijuana, the bedspreads had cigarette burn holds, the tv was geared towards the Spanish community.

Comfortable beds, good location

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

When the first room had a dirty bathroom including a dirty...

The receptionist very audibly announced my room # instead of writing it only on the room card cover as is protocol. It is a safety concern so I didn't approve then there were issues with cleanliness in the first room and lack of shower curtain in the second one.

When the first room had a dirty bathroom including a dirty diaper, staff gave me another room. When that room lacked a shower curtain, they came up and installed one.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Dont recommend anyone to stay at this inn. Not worth the money. Choose another inn around the area.

Bathroom to be fixed & no hot water in first room, had to change to another room. Very inconvenient. Front desk not helpful & mananger never avilable to talk. Didnt like inn stay & bad service.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

You get what you pay for...
    • King Room -Smoking

There was hair in the bedsheets (not mine!). Outlet in bathroom didn't work. Ran out of toilet paper in the middle of the night, no replacement rolls. Room could of used a good vacuuming. Not good soundproofing...could hear highway traffic. Housekeeping staff knocked on my door 5 minutes before checkout to ask if I was leaving....I had my bags in my hand and was ready to leave. I thought that was rude.

Friendly staff. Breakfast was included and not too bad. Low price.

Poor service.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was badly smelling of cigarette smoke, even though it was supposed to be a non-smoking room; the bathroom sink stopper was broken and It did not drain the water, I reported it twice and never was repaired, and the bathroom toilet was never cleaned, it had a red rim wich Was there since they one. The service of the room was very bad.

The location was close to many other places to accommodate most needs of a traveler