Reviews of Super 8 by Wyndham FT. Pierce 2 stars

612 South 4th Street (S.US.1), Fort Pierce, FL 34950, USA

#16 of 21 hotels in Fort Pierce

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The personality of the staff. But my youngest son got sick and messed up the sheets, and i was called later that day and was told i am not allowed to stay there again.

Was a nice place to stay at first.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

everything the staff looked at you like you were doing something wrong the whole time. they never washed the comfoter my 2 year old spilled a little of my gfs make-up and they wanted to charge me for it they said they tried with some cleaning supply. I got it out with a bar of soap and water but that just shows they didn't change the bedding.

the pillow.

• Standard King Room - Smoking

The pillows with small booking took way too longer and it had roaches

The ice machine was conveniently located and the location is where I needed to be

See above

They did accommodate my request for an early check in at 12:30 vs 3:00 but when I asked for a late check out of 12:00 vs their 11:00 time, I was only granted until 11:30. I did leave the facility by 11:00. The check in took much longer than usual but according to the desk person, they had a new operating system that had gone done the day before and there were problems still. I did not eat breakfast there so I can't comment on the quality however, the smell from home cooking permeated the lobby area. Overall, for the price & location, it served my expectations and would probably return given the need to be back in Ft Pierce, FL

WiFi did not work. Also the shower was broken. Pool should be open from 07.00am-07.00pm, but fence was locked, so the kids can't use it.

Room was as expected. Airco worked well :-)

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room wasn’t cleaned daily. Nor, towels however, something went missing. Which, means left that night and after that key card went missing. So, they couldn’t be bothered to clean yet, they inspected the room ???

Liked the room and the decoration. The breakfast wasn’t bad just continental.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast. No waffles or fresh pastries. No newspaper or local free press. As I am sitting here, a roach ran up the wall. Very disappointed.

Roomy and comfortable. Good shower by motel standards. Electric outlets available. Wider parking spaces than others.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

FIRST OF ALL, They hand copy your card and put it in a file which I thought was against the law now! Secondly, roaches were in the bathroom and sink area. Next, The housekeeper walked in OUR ROOM AT 11:10 Demanding we leave. I almost LOST IT. SHE BETTER BE GLADDD WE WERE FULLY DRESSED!! At check out, I had to threaten to call police for her to cross out my credit card numbers off the filed card. Whose to say they don't sell those numbers in their country years later. I've had that happen when I used a card it was used in Paris and run up!

I liked the bed was comfortable.

The property was clean and well kept, but here was alot of trash and small items in the grassy areas that just ruin the otherwise clean look of the property. That alone changed my opinion of the place.

Bed was very comfortable, room was nicer than expected!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were awful, towels were rough and thin. I had to ask for towels everyday. Breakfast was a joke. I just stay in a super 8 March 10 in Daytona, fresh fruit, hot waffles, yogurt, orange juice, hot coffee, hot tea. This had nothing to compare. Lady was rude. Bath to needs to be replaced, fiberglass was chipped in several places.

A place to sleep

The pool was closed & needed repairs & temps were over 80 , we were disappointed about that

We liked the cleanliness of the room & comfort of the bed

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Was charged twice for my stay, had to call my bank to get one removed. Lady at counter was not no help and just wanted to argue instead of trying to fix the problem.

room was spacious

• Standard King Room - Smoking

The managing owners are rude, and you must pay a additional $25.00 at check in as a Security depot. And I showed up the day after to pick up my security deposit and she balked at giving me the money because I did not have the key that was left in the room By the employee that was staying At the facility. she was extremely rude as I was walking out the door trading I would not receive my security deposit back again if there was no key returned the next time, I told her there would be no next time.

No real complaints; if want to quibble, would mention plaster stain on wall where art had been removed; not difficult to paint out....

ok motel; no real complaints, staff/owners were friendly, decent plan B accommodation during busy tourist week when Everglades/Miami hotels were largely booked out. Good jump off point for coastal drive south

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we booked in at 3.10PM our room had not been cleaned but did get moved to a clean room after I went and talked the Clearance on the front desk

The staff was very friendly

Phone didn't work. No wifi. Water wouldn't drain in tub. Couldn't take "free" breakfast back to my smelly room.

Can't think of one thing I did like.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Front desk clerk wouldn't give us extra towels. He wasn't very easy to talk to . The beds were very uncomfortable. Room felt dirty. Needs to be upgraded!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The furniture was broken The towels we're old and looked dirty. There weren't enough toiletries

The paintings (decor)inside the room was nice...

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Booked via booking.com, but it took ages to check-in although it was only me. Finaly got a blank page (form) to sign with no data. Person at checkin really did not know what he was doing. Chose a non-smoking room, was given a smoking room. Chenged it after complain. Not much of joy after long trip.

Room is ok, clean and spacious enough, quite neighbourhood.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast bar was just some honey buns and coffee. But hey! $78 a night.

The room was very clean and comfortable in every way. Mr. Patel and his wife were courteous and pleasant. Really nice budget motel.

A lot of things could have been better. Breakfast was to be included but was not served. The service desk lady was rude, unfriendly, and invasive, calling 15 minutes prior to check out and saying, "please get out, we need to prepare for the hurricane." This could have been communicated better and convinced us never to return. The AC also didn't start working until 5 hours later of arrival, making the time hot and uncomfortable.

The room was clean and had a modern TV with an HDMI port, which was lacking in other hotels, so that we could hook up games or a dvd player. However, the TV was inconveniently located too far away from an outlet and so the console couldn't be plugged in.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lady who checked me in. She was very rude, almost to the point where I didn't want to stay. The way she addressed me and made comments implied that she didn't trust me or want my business. The room was clean but had a foul smell which I couldn't determine where it was coming from. The beds where uncomfortable and my neck is still hurting

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

I didn't like that I couldn't get a late checkout. I worked until 4 am, and then had to be out by 11 am.

Everyone was friendly and accommodating. The food was hot and fresh. I like being able to get a wake up call.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

we had a problem with the toilet but it was fixed,

the owners were very nice and accommodating.it was a nice hotel that we would stay at again.easy to get to 95 and 75 to.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Specifically reserved king size bed, with early check in, but none were available. Not pet friendly.

Cleanliness. Full assortment of appliances: microwave, refrigerator, iron, etc. Beds very comfortable. AC unit quiet, great HD TV with ample cable assortment. WiFi easy to connect to. Manager very cordial. A real "find."

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Great location and services. cleanliness and size of room. Amenities and value. Best value I could find close to where I needed to be. Will stay again if I'm in the area.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Traveling with a high school Varsity team,we had 5 rooms reserved, we paid an extra $100 fee bc when I reserved the double rooms I put 2/room instead of 4/room which is OK, I guess, the motel refused the free breakfast when they saw the kids.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast area had overwhelming smell of ethnic cooked food. Unfortunately, area surrounding location is not one that leaves the guest feel comfortable to be in.

Staff very accommodating and understanding. Reasonable and clean accommodations for cost.

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

After positive experiences on our trip it was disappointing to end it here before flying home. The area was dicey and we didn't feel comfortable venturing out from our hotel room. The room itself was basic--nothing special. The tiles in the bathroom need a good cleaning and the fixtures are outdated. People's car alarms went off at random times which didn't allow for a great night's sleep--not the hotel's fault, but maybe due to the area.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooney was very 90s clean though, it had a long shelf at face height and no iron but had the board ,coffee pot was ok but the packet of sugar /creamer was caked so I dumped the coffee and went to Cumberland farms, at checkout I asked for a receipt and she had me fill out a index card with my information and email so they could send it to me ,and they did a day later,I'd stay there as a last resort

There TV was satellite and no rain so reception was good

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Put us in a room with one bed. They said that all they had. Multiple rooms vacant throughout the night. No water to toilet dead roaches in shower. Room smelt like someone that didnt shower lived in there.

Booked a room for friday night. Got there they said it was for sat night. Looked at confirmation it said friday.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The blow dryer in my room did not work.

There was a Continental breakfast served 6:30---9:30. I had a mini fridge and a small microwave in my room,which saved me even more money.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Reception grumpy, bathroom tired, pool closed with no explanation. Tiny breakfast area.

OK location, good price

La Atencion , la habitacion estan hotribles

Everything was perfect

The comfort everything

Couldn't leave the air conditioner on at night too noisy.

Convenient to the beaches and great price.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The Person at the front counter , I think she should find a different way to making a living , because she is very bad at what she does

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Was in and out quickly. Room was nice and very clean. Staff was great. Would stay there again.

• Double Room - Smoking

False advertisement and front desk service

Nothing false advertisement

Clean towels were only issued around 4:30 every day. Breakfast could be improved.

Location was good for what we were doing in Ft Pierce.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Kind of difficult to get there

Basic motel reflected in the price. Room smelt musty but was clean

The price. Town is a ten minute walk

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Staff, cleanliness, size of room

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel is tired, strange smell

Free parking, easy to find, comfortable beds, late checkin

N/a

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was accessable, clean and comfortable. Pool was available even if we didnt use it.

I booked a king non smoking room and got a smoking double room

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No lighting in the laundry area, luckily I had a torch

It was clean and with all the facilities I needed, which was all that I wanted on my travels

Bed to hard

Shopping

Shower did not work

It was cheap. Clean and available when we needed it.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the fixture hanging down in bathroom, the ceiling in sink area had a hole and was falling apart, could of been cleaner

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool was locked most to the time we were there. Owners not so friendly

Cheap and fast to get a room

OK for the price

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• Standard King Room - Smoking

The view was non descripti.

The room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

breakfast

Clean

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms and bedding were nice and clean. My mother would approve. Pretty modern decorating.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Standard King Room - Smoking

Only one towel penlty of rags accursed of stealing the towels which they had one me and my kids had to dry off with!

It was clean

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

All was fine except breakfast.

Clean. Quiet. Cheap

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

- very close to the road

- good breakfast - good wifi - friendly staff

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Gps address from your website is incorrect and drives you in circlrs

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

The faucet leaked.

The beds were great. Wish I had them in my house.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The bed was extra soft and the shower were powerful and hot

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Breakfast Quietness Good TV quality Good location in Fort Pierce

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

We didn't like the neighborhood. Is a poor and depressed area.

The room is very comfortable

• Reviewed: 3 April 2016

asked for a non-smoking ground floor room and had to stay in a smoking room instead.

could have a few more items for breakfast. toast and fruit are not quite enough

• Reviewed: 15 March 2016

The mattress was not too bad but we're just used to ours at home I guess.

The place is very clean & quiet. The staff is very pleasant & eager to please. They even have a 3' high fridge & microwave in the room. Hair blower & ironer. We were pleasantly surprised. Just a few miles from beaches too. I wish all small motels were as good as this one!

• Reviewed: 17 February 2016

My prepaid reservation was not in their system. Luckily, there was a last second cancellation and they gave us a room. I will need to follow-up on this when we get home. The front desk clerk tried to call Booking.com but couldn't get through (was kept on hold.) It could have been a disastrous situation.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2016

This hotel would have rated much better if it weren't for a single exchange I had with the hotel manager upon check-in: She said, "Because you booked through booking.com we have already given the discount rate." That meant, she said, that I could not have breakfast the next morning. And since coffee was supplied in the room, I could have my coffee there. The fact is this hotel has a next-to-nothing breakfast that I probably would have eaten very little of in the first place. But no breakfast because I booked through booking.com? I looked and they do advertise a "free continental breakfast" on their booking.com page -- but this woman was clearly the overall manager of the entire motel. I asked how much extra breakfast would be and she essentially said it was not for sale to me at any price. So I had my iPhone on video mode ready to record the exchange when I showed up the next morning and got coffee from the lobby. The only thing on their breakfast that looked appetizing in the least was sugar frosted flakes. So I passed. The manger did not call me out for daring to enter the lobby for the breakfast, though I wonder what would have happened if I'd have wanted a sticky sugar donut or a sugar frosted flakes. The room was clean and price was low. Does booking.com know people who book through this site are denied breakfast at this hotel?

• Reviewed: 28 January 2016

There was nothing not to like

Clean, comfortable and a good price. Well cared for hotel. Hotel manager recommended a Mexican restaurant and enjoyed that as well.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2015

Needed towels, soda machine but no snack machinesNice place for short

Near downtown, very good bang for the buck, easy check in and out, wifi available

• Reviewed: 21 May 2015

Television, old and not working properly. two of the pillows were old and stained,needed to be replaced.

Location, close to everything we wanted or needed.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2015

- lights did not work when I came into the room - Sheets were old, and with cigarette holes all over them - Pillows were extremely old - Room smelled way too bad - Air conditioner sounds horrible and kept me up all night - The TV barely works - Shower was not properly cleaned - There were no towels in my room - There were no tissues in my room - The decor is tacky and outdated - The bed is uncomfortable

There are also 38 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.