Reviews of Super 8 by Wyndham Nashville East 2 stars

720 Royal Parkway, Nashville, 37214 / TN, USA

#123 of 162 hotels in Nashville

Easy to find and close to interstate

Maintenance outside needs help lots of trash on parking lot and grass , cigarette butts outside back pool entrance

Easy to find and close to interstate

Home away from home wanted to stay longer.
    • Single Queen Room

It was a comfortable stay for my family, most of all we love the inside pool. Also all the free things that came along, WiFi, HBO channels access to a computer and printer all was helpful.

Easy access to highway.
    • Single Queen Room

Rooms are too small for two people to move around in, noisy property, people slamming doors in and out of their rooms late at night disturbing others who were sleeping. Room was not tended to during our stay, had to empty out the garbage ourselves and ask for clean towels. Housekeeping should be mindful of this.

Easy access to highway.

Not very clean but cheap
    • Single Queen Room

Make sure you bring your own cleaning supplies!! Everything was covered in dust, not wiped down well and carpets did not seem like they had been vacuumed. Place overall did not seem very clean. Also did not feel extremely safe being a woman staying there.

After cleaning the room myself, it was quite comfortable. Was nice having a microwave and fridge. Room was on the small side but nice for a place to sleep. TV worked great. Great water pressure. Bed was a little on the firm side but cozy. Did not eat breakfast (from 6-9 am) so cannot comment. Honestly will never stay there again.

I won't be recommending this location.
    • Single Queen Room

The hot tub was not working and seemed no efforts were made to get it working the week I was there. Fit and finish of the apparent remodel was sloppy. Floor Tile cement on walls and ceiling. Bed was very soft and sagged in the middle.

Generally a basic hotel room

Fantastic! I would stay here again and recommend it to friends and family!
    • Single Queen Room

The only issue we had was housekeeping asked us if we needed services the 2nd day and I just assumed this was included with our stay. They did change out our towels and emptied our trash cans. I also took in to consideration this was CMA Fest week and it was crazy busy.

Beds was very comfortable! Location was so easy to get to downtown! Staff was super sweet and allowed us early check in! Price was exactly what I booked! We did get what we needed when we asked. I would recommend this property!

Pool was awesome!

Hallway had a small odor

Pool was awesome! We had several rooms they were all very clean and bedbug and bug free.beds were clean and pillows and beds very comfortable. Good breakfast.

This is the hotel from hell!!!
    • Single Queen Room

My wife and I rented a room in which the shower was unusable for all 5 days of our stay. Upon arrival, we reported that the tub was dripping which irritated my wife. We reported this to the front desk. She dispatched two maintenance men to investigate. They told us that the valve seat was totally broken and they had no parts. We were told they would be back the next day and not to use the shower until it was fixed. They never returned. On the third day the front desk told us they could not find the parts. That is BS, as they are available at any Home Depot, Lowe’s, or plumbing supply. On the fourth day, the night clerk gave me a key to another persons room so I could shower. The microwave was broken and unusable. The only chair was damaged so you could not sit upright. The toilet seat was not bolted tightly to the toilet so it was like riding a tilt-a-whirl. On Mother’s Day, the breakfast attendant was not did not keep all of the foodstuffs available. I arrived at 8:40 for breakfast however there were no biscuits. The attendant did not return until 9:15 at which time she informed me that breakfast was over at 9:00. When I told her I had been waiting, she did then bring the biscuits. She told us that no one came looking for her to bring the food. On Tuesday, I found no bagels or bread for toast. The attendant told me that none would be forthcoming as everyone was complaining about the mold on them. Ummm. Maybe I was lucky I did not see the inside of the steamer pans before I ate. They were so full of food residue and grunge. Must not be the year to clean them. I took pictures.

I liked the service we received on Saturday (only Saturday) for breakfast, the attendant was very professional. I liked that there were no bedbugs orcockroaches. Other than these three things, this was the worst motel experience we have ever had in all of our travels. I will be writing a country music song entitled “hotel from hell”.

For what I paid, and what I needed the room for, it served it's purpose.
    • Single Queen Room

Definitely needs to be cleaned better, lots of dust and we saw 3 baby roaches in our room, and when we told the front desk about them they just said that they knew, and nothing else.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The pool area was also very nice, as was the hot tub. Location wise, you are only about 10 short minutes from downtown Nashville, which is awesome. Didn't have breakfast any of the days, but it always smelled really good when we walked by.

Need better cleaning team, dustyyyy !!!

We have never stayed in such a dusty place before, I had to dust the room it was so bad. Oh & don't look behind furniture. Floors didn't feel clean either and the hallways, weren't cleaned while the same straw & litter on floor whole time, really !!! You need better cleaning team. Bathroom needed better cleaning too. This motel is reserved mostly for the railroad workers too!!!

Bed was comfortable.

We were there for 5 days and staff went out of their way to help you.
    • King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Your room maybe didn't get cleaned till supper time and the whole place needed to be vacuum.

Everything about this hotel was great, staff, pool, exercise room, location to Grand Ole Opry,breakfast. No complaints other than it needs a darn good vacuum. I felt they maybe had a problem with housekkeeping.

Ok for a nightly stay.
    • Single Queen Room

The rooms where to small to have all the furniture they have in them. You couldn’t hardly walk between the bed and the desk. The bed was too soft for me. The breakfast food tasted bad. The waffles and syrup tasted bland. The eggs didn’t taste done. Needs more parking.

Convenient to the opry and shopping at the mall and restaurants

The bed was soft but needed an extra pillow.

The only issue was that underneath our room was a main door and all early morning it was getting slammed and woke us up.

The bed was soft but needed an extra pillow.

4.5
    The amenities do not meet expectations.
    • Single Queen Room

The amenities do not meet expectations. The hot tub/jacuzzi was maybe lukewarm in temperature. Our room had a partial roll of toilet paper and no replacement roll for when the original roll ran out. The elevator had a funky smell. Our room smelled like someone at onetime may have smoked in it the air smelled weird.

I do not recommend

Our toilet never worked the whole time we were there. I called the front desk and nobody came to fix it. The floors were dirty. There were no towels in the pool area. The breakfast was terrible in the morning

Pool

It was one of the least expensive in the area so I assume we got what we paid for. Comfortable bed.
    • King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Very noisy at night. I should have brought my ear plugs.

We had an unexpected emergency and the staff was very flexible in accommodating our itinerary change

It was nice.
    • Single Queen Room

The side door not working. Other guest banging on the door all time or the night not wanting to walk back to the front.

It was nice. Only if the could fix one of the side door to have the key work at all times.

we checked in almost at midnight our google maps went goofy...
    • Single Queen Room

we checked in almost at midnight our google maps went goofy and we had to call for directions..the front desk guys was great !!!! he got us there no problem and had a great attitude !!!

Room was wonderful staff over all friendly
    • Single Queen Room

While I was not allow to smoke legal cigarettes in my room and had to go outside in the evenings when going out to smoke myself and 8 year old could smell nothing but marijuana in the hallway coming from rooms around us maybe one floor should be set aside for smokers since people who smoke pot seem to be able to smoke in the rooms this was an every night occurance

Room was wonderful staff over all friendly

Loved this place!

N/a

Staff was very accommodating, I accidentally booked a single queen room and they switched me to a double queen. Always there to help and answer questions. My son loved the pool. Location is perfect, tons of restaurants and is just a quick jump on the highway to get to downtown Nashville. Price was great! Beds were comfy! Didn't want to leave.

The facility was clean and up to date.
    • King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The check-in was delayed past the check-in time. I had called earlier in the afternoon and asked if we’d be able to check in approximately an hour early and they said it would not be a problem. So we arrived early, 3:15 and the room was not ready. In fact it wasn’t ready until after 4pm.

The facility was clean and up to date.

I would never stay here again.

Staff didn't want to help door to pool wouldn't open there is a 50 dollar incidental fee they hold on your card was not explained got overcharged on the room.

Bed pool weight room was nice

Wasn’t the worst nor the best! Be careful with your credit cards there!
    • Single Queen Room

My room the carpet was not vacuumed.. there’s was stuff all over the carpet. The coffee pot in the room was full of dust. The bathroom sink drained real slow. There wasn’t but a few sheets of toilet paper on the only roll in the bathroom. Then to top it all off my 62.00 I was changed 112.00 and 62.00 yet to see a refund. I was told system up dates.... BULL

Of course the price was awesome for a night. For the most part the appearance was neat and clean.

Pool area was great fro the kids

Pool area was great fro the kids Staff very nice and accommodating Breakfast very nice and the staff patient with us since we had small children. :)

The walls are a little thin. I heard other people in their bathrooms. But the reason why I chose it

I did not like the fact that when I went down for breakfast at 9:30 AM there was no hot food. And they weren’t about to make me any.

I loved how close to the airport this was.

Will be staying somewhere where guests are treated better..
    • Single Queen Room

Security was non existent. Was woken up at 4am to a group fighting outside our door..no police ever called..yelling went on for 30 minutes..fire alarm then went off for 5 minutes..our room 116 was next door to the kitchen..we heard everything from washing pans to luggage carts being rolled on the tile..worst room I've ever stayed in..wont be back..got zero sleep that night.

Location..plenty of places to eat nearby..easy access to downtown.

Awesome staff!

No issues

Good location, friendly attentive staff, great breakfast, we called ahead that we would be after midnight due to traffic, staff was.excellent, had us checked in and keys ready when we walked in

Excellent!
    • King Room - Disability Access

We had to be in a handicap/accessible room as that was all that was left (per Booking) and that made it difficult to bathe our kiddo who is scared of showers but we made it work!

The staff were super sweet to my daughter. Very helpful and accommodating!

Great place to get some sleep before/after a flight. Would stay here again. Pool was awesome.

The swimming pool was really great and the water was a lovely temperature. I really appreciated towels by the poolside too. We left before breakfast was served as we had a super early flight, but we appreciated being able to still grab a cup of juice on the way out. The juice is in a fountain type machine and you can just grab a cup even if it's not breakfast time. Very close to the airport.

water not going in bath tub, raised request and they...
    • Queen Room

water not going in bath tub, raised request and they resolved it even after that faced the same problem that still water is not going and filling the tub. After checkout called thrice to talk to Oak Tree Inn front desk and no answer from them and first time she kept me onhold for 15 min longer.

Great value
    • Queen Room

Toilet needed adjustment as it refilled about every 5 minutes throughout the night. A bit irritating.

Quiet, comfortable excellent value for the price

To pricey and lacks professionalism.
    • Queen Room

Big thick bulky rags were put over food bin warmers. Made it hard to grasp lid. Breakfast staff rachel will scold u for removing them. I have ms and lack motor skills. She didn't care about that. While I was trying to get my food she put them back in the handles. I got some food but only half. I wasn't gonna fight with her. She never offered to help assist me with my disability. So I didn't get food I paid for. Construction it sounded was going on above our room the first nite. Couldn't sleep. Had to go to front desk 2 am over it. Shower head was broken, sending water out the tub. Used all our towels cleaning it up. Under sink wasn't swept. Went up to front desk and requested it to be done the next morn. She noted it but again the same gob of hair still there and toilet paper that looked like it had been on somebody's bottom still there. You know what balled up toilet paper looks like after you wipe? Yea that kind...we would never stay here again.

Great breakfast...meat, breads, eggs etc. Great variety.

Good stay for the money. Worth it!

Nothing about the property I didn't like other than the bathrooms were tiny and the shower head leaked but that's no big deal to me.

Very clean and comfortable considering the price. I was surprised after reading some of the reviews. Huge hot tub and pool was nice. Great breakfast with meats eggs and oatmeal.

For only one night, the stay was not bad. The price was decent for the convenience of its location.

Did not like staying on the first floor so close to the lobby. The bathroom was very small. The toilet paper holder was broken, so every time you try to get tp- it fell on the floor! There was an odor in the hallway that was off-putting as we walked to our room. For being so close to the airport (about a mile away), there was no free shuttle to take us to the airport. You have to call to set up a ride or use a cab, Uber or Lyft.

The room had a microwave and refrigerator. Everything was in working order. Our room appeared to have just been cleaned.

Charming

I normally dont use house keeping other than clean towels and coffee for the first few days but after two days i was ready but they didnt vaccuum. That was the main reason for letting them in because it needed it.But overal cleaniness could use a alittle more attention to detail

The staff was very nice and helpful.The pool and spa in Nov for was great after a long ride and coffee available all the time. Location was not to far from nashville.

Housekeeping
    • Queen Room

Our check in time was 3:00 and our room was still not ready at 8:00. We made our reservations 2 1/2 weeks prior to check in. Front desk told us that housekeeping didn’t even come in til 4:00.

Front desk lies
    • Queen Room

Stayed 2 nights, came back to room after leaving at 8am returned at 5pm the bed was not made, no clean towels , I trash bin overflowing. I went to the front desk and was told that they have no idea why the room was not cleaned will get someone to clean it. Went out at 7pm came back at 2am and the room still had not been cleaned. Found out that our friends room was not cleaned also. Checking out complained about this again and was told that the General Manager will call me as soon as she came in that day, Obviously the GM hasn't shown for work as this is 4 days later and still no call.

The front desk person who checked us in on 11/18/17...
    • Queen Room

Our neighbors were partying and very loud. We had to call the front desk 3 times. When I checked out, I wanted to take the stay off of my credit card and pay cash. The Front desk clerk, Robert, was very unfriendly and when my husband commented on the noise from the night before, he didn't respond at all. He furthermore said, "okay, you're done." when I paid him the cash and I had to say, "No I'm not, I need a receipt for the cash I gave you." He complied, but very grudgingly. He was unkempt, his uniform had speckles of dandruff and his hair was long and greasy. Not at all professional looking.

The front desk person who checked us in on 11/18/17 in the evening was accommodating and friendly, despite having to call her 3 times to shut down the party next door.

Needed a 4th pillow , nite staff said there were no extras ,...

Needed a 4th pillow , nite staff said there were no extras , morning staff said she could’ve given us one No extra TP or Kleenex, ran out of both GFI out spent one nite without a bathroom light

The room was clean , the bed was soft and the hotel was in a...
    • Queen Room

Had to be switched to another room because the first one had a toilet issue that we had to complain about multiple times.

The room was clean , the bed was soft and the hotel was in a good area. The staff was helpful.

Excellent price for the quality
    • Queen Room

Room was not ready when we arrived. There were several people waiting in the lobby for their rooms. Our room had a bit of a dingy smell, not a strong smell but it was there.

Overall I had a good experience. Staff was friendly, breackfast was very good.

Booking messed up my reservation.
    • Queen Room

Booking messed up my reservation. It was supposed to be 3 nights, but they only told the hotel it was for one night. On my second night, two times I was woken up by someone trying to enter my room, and then was called by the front desk at about 1 a.m. Then staff told me that it was very upsetting for their housekeeping staff- twice, once during the phone call and again the next morning when I showed them that I indeed did make a three night reservation. Tell it to booking and apologize for waking me up.

We reserved 2 rooms for 4 adults and 2 kids.
    • Queen Room

We reserved 2 rooms for 4 adults and 2 kids. When we arrived, at 10:30pm, i was scared to even go in first of all... Looks like a 70's motel they tried to throw some paint on, it didn't really help. But then we went into our rooms, and there was one bed in each room. Luckily, when i went back to the desk, there were two separate couples mad because they had reserved rooms and there were no rooms available. I said they could gladly have ours since we wouldn't fit, and we were refunded our money.

The lobby was very nice and the room decor was nice.

The breakfast wasn't very good. I personally don't like having the bathroom sink and vanity out in the room. I wish I would have paid attention to all the pictures before booking.

The lobby was very nice and the room decor was nice. The rooms were clean.

It's an older hotel that's very convenient to the airport. It is in sore need of updating.
    • Queen Room

Tiny rooms badly in need of updating. The first room we were given smelled awful. Linen was threadbare, and didn't smell fresh. Since it's cheap and close to the airport, one gets the idea that the owners have become cynical, and will run it as cheaply as possible till there is a major problem.

It's very inexpensive, and convenient to the airport.

Overall great service due to the maintenance tech.
    • Queen Room

When I got there, there was no t.v. remote for the television set, and I had to wait an hour and half to get one because the front desk did not stay on top of the situation.

The staff was courteous and the head maintenance tech was well trained in his job.

would recommend this property for a short term stay
    • Queen Room

The toilet area was small. You had to stand to the side of the toilet to close the door. The shower needs updating to include a hand hose

The staff was very cheerful; she recommended several nearby restaurants and we were pleased with our choice Hot items for breakfast were nice

Not impressed.

A property lacking any soul or positive energy, tired at the edges, the place needs some love. The staff generally looked flat and disinterested. An exception to this was the lady who first greeted us on reception who recommended a nice place to eat locally. Whilst Bathroom was clean it was a horrible room to be in. The staff didn't tell us what shuttle bus to look for i.e it had a different name on bus to the hotel therefore we waited for over an hour to be picked up and then we were charged 8 dollars each!

Nothing particularly

i will never stay there gsdon

there was nothing to like

this hotel was a joke, you have to be quiet after 9pm , we were at the designated smoking area just talking and trying to decide plans for next day, when manager came out and said it is quiet time now and could we go inside and be quiet, she said she was in room on first floor and was watching us and we were too loud, i said were you spying on us and she said yes. the maid kept asking me for drugs everyday, and another maid and another madiis was stealing food from buffet got to the hotrl was outside smokimg pot, this was ridiculous, and no water for 6 hours and hot tub did not work, no tTV for 18 hours,when i fist got there they put us in wrong room so next day we had to pack up and move to another room (((the staff was miserable, it was horribleaaa

ben there done that not coming back
    • Queen Room

first room we got smelled horrible . changed to a better room but had no television signal at all during our three day stay that they blamed on the weather which was bright and sunny the whole time. the hot tube temperature was only 94 degrees and bubble jets didn't work at all which is why we picked this hotel in the first place for the hot tub. and we had to get a new key card every day because they stopped working at midnight each night

staff was were friendly and very polite room was clean and comfortable breakfast setup very nice

Will look for other options before returning

The Tv was broken when we got there. The room was very small and had no lock on the inside of the room. And for the price we stayed at a much nicer hotel the week before

They had a hot tub

Nice place!
    • Queen Room

They were in the midst of remodeling, while my room was clean and comfortable, it was only about half way finished. Not bad though.

Great location, easy access to the airport and down town Nashville and surrounding areas.

Would not recommend this location even if you can get it at a huge discount.

Breakfast was awful. There were no bagels, the gravy was cold, waffles were disgusting, milk wasn't labeled, coffee was weak and bitter.

The pool seemed to be well maintained. The pillows were soft.

The beds are comfortable and the hot tub was wonderful
    • Queen Room

It was a pain that each night we had to get the key card redone. It was done quickly but had to walk all the way to front desk and back each time. One day ( we were out all day) the room wasn't cleaned .

The beds are comfortable and the hot tub was wonderful

The card back entry way did not work.

The card back entry way did not work. Also, no one told us there would be an extra $50 at check in. Its for deposit if anything is broken. We did get our money back. But we just didn't like it because we were not told about it up front.

Oak Tree Staff Members were simply WonderFull !!!
    • Queen Room

Oak Tree was great; Booking.com was not. Please read the afore-detailed explanation.

Everything re Oak Tree was accommodating in respect to the fact I had a confirmed reservation through Booking.com but when I arrived, Booking.com had overbooked and there was no room for me and my prescheduled, confirmed time and I arrived precisely for when I reserved (plus I had the print-out in hand to further prove that). They scrambled and called housekeeping back in and while I waited in sheer exhaustion, they cleaned a room that had been reserved for somebody else and so they would then handle that matter as best they could otherwise; Oak Tree Staff stated Booking.com habitually overbooks and causes such havoc and stress. Unless Booking.com makes this up to me and convinces me to work with Booking.com again, I will never go through Booking.com again. Please note: oak tree dealt with the matter kindly, caringly and efficiently. Oak tree staff was marvelous. Thanks to oak tree staff.

not worth the $$
    • Queen Room

The room was very small. It smelled like mold and it was always humid in the room so humid it melted my meds that i laid out overnight. Fan didnt work in bathroom. I had to take out my own trash out and exchange towels because i guess if you stay more than 1 night they dont touch it. Motel is not wortb the $$

Good shower pressure.

Our room was on the 1st floor which was close to the dinning...

It was a nice 2 star hotel. I would stay again.

Our room was on the 1st floor which was close to the dinning area, pool and spa. Beds were comfortable after a long drive was great. Breakfast was the typical scramble eggs, sausage,biscuits and Gravy and many other items. The area was clean and always full of fresh items. The area was fantastic for walking to dine.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Hotel was overbooked and had to wait for a room to be...
    • Queen Room

Hotel was overbooked and had to wait for a room to be cleaned. Changed from a double room to a single did not offer any refund for any of the inconveniences to our trip it took. We had an event we were going to couldn't get in room at time of check so we got dressed in the hall bathroom of the hotel.

at first we were not happy I gave them my paper of how much,...
    • Queen Room

don,t scare me and up the price

at first we were not happy I gave them my paper of how much, they were trying to get more money out of me, then they got better and gave me the right price after that they got better thank goodness

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Very disappointing stay.
    • Queen Room

Room was shabby, frayed carpet, fridge made a lot of noise. Bathroom was shabby. Room was cleaned (bins emptied and towels left) only once in 5 days. Bed was not changed. Hotel overcharged us by 283 dollars which was rectified once the hotel received my email.

Shower was good and India on reception was very nice and helpful.

Good location close to airport.
    • Queen Room

When we arrived 4 hours after check-in, we were 7th in line waiting for a clean room, and there was no estimate for how long it would be to get a room. Someone was sleeping behind the desk.

Good location close to airport. Some nearby food options. The front desk staff was overwhelmed, but the extra staff who came in was trying to keep things moving.

for a short stay it works, but no real restaurants near.
    • Queen Room

we booked at Super 8 to get our Wyndam reward points. you never notified us that the hotel had changed names and wasn't a Super 8. looked for it quite awhile finally had to ask another hotel where it was. the staff didn't know if we would still have a reservation and Nashville was sold out. luckily it was in their system.

friendly staff, helpful

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

You get what you pay for!!!
    • Queen Room

First, they were doing maintenance on the parking lot and it was hard to find a place to park each evening. Second, I checked in on Thursday and checked out on Monday in that period of time they only cleaned the room once. Both days we left early in the morning and returned in the evening. When I called to get clean towels no one answered the phone, so I was forced to go down to the front desk and request towels, more coffee, etc. Lastly the staff was not helpful or friendly at all they seemed put out when I asked them for towels when they did not provide them by not cleaning the room. Plus at check out the front desk attendant didn't ask me how I enjoyed the stay or even thanked me for choosing to stay with them. I would not recommend staying, unless everything else is booked.

They had a good continental breakfast.

Forkbeard's review
    • Queen Room

Rooms could have been bigger... There was a lot of noise... People kept smoking cigarettes in their rooms even though it was a non smoking hotel... There was not enough parking...

Water pressure was good in the showers... The waffle maker was pretty awesome... The bed was very comfortable...

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

5.5
    Pick somewhere else!

We were not made aware of the name change of the property so took us a while to figure out. When we booked it was a Super 8. We weren't allowed to pay cash on check-out only credit. Breakfast was missing items so not much to eat! Hotel said items didn't come in on the truck!

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Good value for the money.
    • Queen Room

No tea offered at breakfast only coffee. Would have liked some healthier options.

The bed was comfy. The staff was pleasant. Breakfast should have tea not everyone drinks coffee. Maybe add some yogurt and fresh fruit. Room was clean.

Breakfast n staff was nice
    • Queen Room

The toilet was broke and never flushed so we couldnt use the bathroom unless we went to lobby then when my boyfriend did use it the first night he did #2 and it never went down so it stinked in there

Breakfast n staff was nice

Great price, Great service, eh rooms

the scanners being messed up and the possibility of the shower nozzle coming out of the wall was horrendous second room lights for the mirror burned out

the bed was a dream the rooms had a great flat screen tv there was a microwave a nice sized fridge room service variety staff worked with us =)

I'd stay here again
    • Queen Room

Breakfast was kinda blah, and the desk clerk wasn't too cheerful about refilling the orange juice, but there's a McDonald's right up on the corner if you're not happy with the breakfast food.

I was given a room two doors off the lobby, which I appreciated. The room was very clean, comfy, and quiet. This is a hotel that primarily houses railroad personnel.

The staff were friendly.

There was a strong chemical smell that staff said was due to ac. The bathroom door would not close due to dragging on tile floor. The bathtub was not clean.

The staff were friendly.

recent stay
    • Queen Room

Pool and gym were closed. Gym was advertised as close, pool was not. Disappointed because that was a quality I was looking for.

Extremely quiet and very comfortable mattress and bedding.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

Clean but staff could have been more professional
    • King Room - Disability Access

Front desk clerk was rude, made reservation for king bed got there they didn't have got queen room was charged same price, hair dryer caught on fire had to chase someone down to get clean towels

Room was clean and bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Don't book here!!!!

Very dirty & the workout room was shut down. I booked here because I needed this location & it was very important that I had workout equipment to use. The worst thing was how unclean the room was.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Good location for reasonable amount.
    • Queen Room

We were checked into a dirty room (luckily ininhabited). Another client entered our inhabited room at 3:45 AM the same way.

Good location. Room was small but nice.